Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

It's all happening!

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
NinnaMaleneJones!
Admin
Admin
NinnaMaleneJones!

Antal indlæg : 131
Registration date : 27/12/07

It's all happening! Empty
IndlægEmne: It's all happening!   It's all happening! EmptyLør Apr 05, 2008 1:58 am

Er egentlig et skoleprojekt, fordi vi havde noget om intertekstualitet. Altså at genbruge allerede skrevne historier i nye, så hvis nogen kan genkende noget, er det fordi jeg har brugt film som en kæmpe inspirationskilde.

Første kapitel her er kæmpe langt og handler ikke overdrevet meget om McFly. Men hovedpersonen skal på en måde præsenteres... så vores yndlings boys må vente med at komme med til 2. kapitel. Smile

Anyway.. ved ikke om det er noget, men fandt den lige på computeren og tænkte, at jeg lige så godt kunne poste den her Very Happy

Chapter 1 - Lady Jane

It’s Saturday night, the girls are all dressed up (and pretty tipsy as well), it’s freaking cold outside and we have to jump around and act all stupid just in order to keep ourselves warm. Well okay… I admit it, it’s not just because it’s cold that we’re all giddy. We’re girls! We’re allowed to. I’m having a bit of a quiet moment to myself. I’m sitting on the bonnet of Ann’s car and have just lighted a fag as I see..

Wait a minute! How can I be this rude? I haven’t even introduced myself! Well, I’m your hostess for this evening, I’m 18 years old, I’m a dedicated follower of fashion, not fashion as in Prada or Chanel or whatever all those brands are called. I’m a trendsetter. I’m cool. That’s also why I’m the leader of our so-called gang. The other girls look up to me, and I have to live up to their expectations.
I live at my aunt’s. She has a big house in this boring, little London suburb. But it’s okay I guess. She lets me stay in the garage, which she has rebuild so that it’s comfortable to live there. I can come and go whenever I want to. She stopped asking questions a long time ago. I guess she just somehow realized that no matter what kind of rules she was putting up they would be no good. I don’t really like authorities… That’s also why I’m not living with my parents anymore. They think I’m useless. When I got kicked out of school it got to much for them and shortly after they asked me to leave their house. But hey, I’m not going to bore you with that story. It’s just parents right.. they’re not important. What is important is that I go by the name of Lady Jane – You know.. like that old Rolling Stones song. My real name? Ha ha. No way.. I’m not telling you that!

And although it IS nice to talk about yourself, I think I will stop my presentation here, because I can’t be sitting here on this old car by myself all night, can I? I guess you would like to know where we are and why we are outside in our best dresses, having somewhat of a party. I always forget to tell people this part of the story, because I assume it is a normal thing to do for everybody. But apparently it is not. The reason for us hanging out outside is obvious though. We’re outside the London Astoria – a little venue in down town London. We’re waiting for the band to arrive, so clearly we HAVE to wait outside. We’re not at the main entrance. Of course we’re not. We’re not those kinds of girls, we’re different.

Oh. But as I was saying. I have just lighted a fag as I notice a little boy. He is quiet and looks like he doesn’t want to be here. The girls have found a poster, advertising for the show tonight, and now they have stolen it. We have got a pretty big collection of McFly posters by now. They are acting all hysterically but suddenly Ellie seems to notice the boy as well. She walks in his direction, and as she is close enough to do so she talks to him. I better get over there so that I can hear what they are talking about.

- Are you lost?

- What?

- Little boy… I said are you lost?

- No, you know I’m just.. you know.. waiting.
It was a strange little boy. I couldn’t figure out what he was doing here all on his own. He was wearing jeans and a serviceable wind jacket and did not look like a music fan in any way. Clearly, Ellie found him strange as well, because she kept on talking to him.

- What are you waiting for?

- The Surf…

- The Surf? Why are you waiting for a ridiculous support act?

- I’m here to write about them, I mean, give a review and maybe ask them a few questions. I’m not a… you know.

He made me smile. Somehow he was quite charming, and furthermore he had just revealed that he was one of those persons who didn’t understand what we were doing here outside the venue. He seemed to have a lot of prejudices against us, so, as the leader person I was, I had to interrupt:

- You’re not a what kiddo?

- You know.. a… well.. I’m not a… I’m not a groupie, I’m here because I want to be a journalist.

Ha ha ha! The girls were giggling and laughing and I found it quite amusing myself. Ellie answered him:

- We are NOT groupies…

I finished her sentence:

- We are band aids. We are here because of the music. We inspire the boys to make the music.

- And we do not have sex with the band,

Ellie added, - Just blowjobs and that’s it.

We giggled again and soon it turned into real laughter. We weren’t cheap or disgusting or anything, but she was right. We were here because of the music. And of course we wanted to hang out with the band as well, after all they were the ones who created that beautiful music, which we loved so much.

Our fit of laughter got interrupted by Ann who suddenly started to scream.

- They are here! They are here!

By ‘they’ she meant McFly, and then a car came right around the corner. It drove by really fast and we were all screaming and running after it. It parked right outside the backstage entrance and quickly the four McFly lads ran into the building. We made it down there just as their bodyguard shut the door.
We didn’t worry though, because we knew that somebody would let us in. And we were right. Somebody opened the door from the inside and out came Gabby. She was drunk and seemed to be in a really good mood. It was nice that she was always with the band, so that she could come out and let us in. Even though she has moved on up in the world a little and was now some kind of girlfriend to Danny from the band, she always remembered to help us. But that is the only positive thing that I can say about her. I’m supposed to be the coolest one and she is dangerously close to knock me off my perch.

But hey! The door was now open and the bodyguard stepped aside to let us in. The little writer-boy had followed us to the entrance and as I went in I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me inside.
We got to the band room and I saw Danny playing guitar, Harry, that gorgeous boy, was playing with his drumsticks and laughing at Dougie who was entertaining everybody with stupid jokes. Tom was nowhere to be seen, but that didn’t matter. I was drunk and thrilled to finally getting backstage. I heard Ann scram:

- IT’S ALL HAPPENING! !

It was a phrase we always used when we were partying with a band. I don’t know why or where it came from. But now it was some kind of motto for us. It was cool. Everything was cool. It was going to be a really good night!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://www.mcflydk.tk
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all happening!   It's all happening! EmptyLør Apr 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Det er rigtig godt.. Very Happy
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all happening!   It's all happening! EmptySøn Apr 06, 2008 12:40 pm

rigtig godt! Very Happy glæder mig til mere!
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

Antal indlæg : 1179
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all happening!   It's all happening! EmptySøn Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm

rigtig godt. glæder mig til at læse mere : D
http://www.sofiee-.tumblr.com
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all happening!   It's all happening! Empty

It's all happening!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-