Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

I'm better off without you..

Go down 
+2
NannaBoelt
sofiee-
6 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

Antal indlæg : 1179
Registration date : 01/01/08

I'm better off without you.. Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptyFre Jul 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Halløjsa ;D
Jeg har valgt at skrive en standalone, så der kommer altså ikke flere dele end denne her.

Jeg håber i kan lide den.

"I'm better off without you"

“I’m hungry,” I said, while looking at Tom.
“Let’s order a pizza,” he said. He stood up, walked to the kitchen, and grabbed the phone. I could hear him talking to the pizza dudes.
While I sat there in Toms sofa, I couldn’t stop thinking about what I had done. It had been a month since that, and I felt like crap. Tom didn’t know. I wanted him to know, but I couldn’t tell him. I didn’t want to hurt him, but I knew that I had to tell him about it. No matter what, it would hurt him. Why did I always have to do stupid things? Why couldn’t I just have a normal relationship, without doing something idiotic? I couldn’t save this one, this was the stupidest thing I could do.
“Pizza’s ordered,” Tom said, he sat down beside me, and turned the TV on.
“Urgh, sport. Why is there always sport on this channel?” he mumbled. I looked at him, and he looked back.
“Are you alright? You haven’t talked much the last couple of days” he said, looking a bit worried.
“No, I’m fine,” I said while looking my hands. He looked at me. He knew me so well, he could see that I was lying.
“Seriously, I’m fine!” I said, maybe a bit too aggressive.
“Okay, calm down, I believe you. You didn’t look like you were fine, and I was just worried,” he said, and smiled. I noticed his dimple. I started smiling.
“That’s what I wanna see,” he smiled, and kissed my cheek.

We had been dating for one year, and we had moved in together. He meant the world to me, and I knew he felt the same about me. But every time I looked at him, I couldn’t stop thinking about that. How could I do it to him? I needed to tell him. I felt like crap, but I knew it would end our relationship. I had to tell him.

“Tom? I need to tell you something,” I said seriously. I looked at him, watched him sitting there beside me.
“Okay, what is it?” he asked, all happy and stuff.
“Okay, here it comes. About one month ago, I .. I slept with someone else, it didn’t mean anything. But I know that it won’t help it. I’m so sorry” I looked at him, and I could feel the tears in my eyes.
“You.. What? No! How could you?! How the hell could you?! Why?” he said. He didn’t look sad. Just angry. He stood up, looking down at me.
“I’m sorry Tom, I was drunk. I’m so sorry. I wish I could turn back the time, I regret it! I really do.”
“I hope you do! I can’t believe it! Who?”
“Who?”
“Yes, who was it?! Is it somebody I know?”
“No. you don’t know him. I don’t know him”
“So you just fucked a stranger?!” he yelled. I started crying out loud.
“Arg, stop crying! It doesn’t change anything!” he yelled. I had never seen him like this before.
“Bu..” I started
“No. Just get out! I don’t wanna look at you right now! I thought you loved me, but I guess that was just a big lie!”
“No Tom! I do love you, I did something stupid I know! And I can’t forgive myself for doing it!” I said,
“Neither can I.. You have to go now. And don’t call me. I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. I thought you were the one, but as stupid as I am, I actually believed that,” He didn’t yell anymore. I could see tears in his eyes. I walked towards him.
“NO SOFIE! Just go! Can’t you understand I don’t want to look at you? I don’t want to talk to you. I don’t want anything to do with you! Just get the fuck out of here!” he started yelling again.
I looked at him. He looked away. I walked towards the door, grabbed my bag. I looked back at him, for one last time. He walked away. I walked out, and closed the door quietly.
“I love you, Tom” I said, while I looked at the closed door.

Six month later, I was driving in my car. I turned the radio on, and a male voice said: “So, McFly just released a new single today. Rumors is saying that Tom wrote it about a girl, but who knows? Here it is, this is Point Of View! Enjoy ”
I listened to the lyrics:

I never wanted everything to end this way,
But you can take the bluest sky and turn it grey.
I swore to you that I would do my best to change,
But you said it don't matter,
I'm looking at you from another point of view,
I don't know how the hell I fell in love with you,
I'd never wish for anyone to feel the way I do.

Was it true? Was the song really about a girl? Was it about me?

Kommenter gerne ;D
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://www.sofiee-.tumblr.com
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptyFre Jul 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Den første til at lægge en kommentar Cool Wee ..

Jeg synes den var rigtig god, kan rigtig godt lide slutningen . Bare syndt at der ikke kommer flere dele og at man ikke kender noget til fortiden . Sorry, men jeg kan altså bedst lide lange historier , men vildt god i forhold til at jeg ikke plejer at kunne lide sådan noget - Good Job ! What a Face
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptyLør Jul 12, 2008 12:05 pm

tak ;D
det kan godt være at jeg skriver en fortsættelse, hvis nu jeg kommer til at kede mig xD
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptyLør Jul 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Det er rigtig godt Smile Men synes også godt at man kunne bruge lidt historie inden, og meget gerne efter Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptyLør Jul 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Hehe.. Fantalastisk! (: Jeg synes slet ikke der behøver flere dele, det er mega godt skrevet, jeg fik helt en klump halsen! Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 12:11 am

SSOFIEE skrev:
tak ;D
det kan godt være at jeg skriver en fortsættelse, hvis nu jeg kommer til at kede mig xD
så håber jeg du kommer til at kede dig meget det næste stykke tid .. Wink
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 1:22 am

ih tak : D
jeg får helt lyst til at skrive mere xD
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 2:22 pm

SSOFIEE skrev:
ih tak : D
jeg får helt lyst til at skrive mere xD
Det tror jeg heller ikke der var nogle der ville have noget imod det !!!
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 8:25 pm

Den er super god, ville heller ikke have noget imod hvis du keder dig det næste stykke tid Wink
SmoxMcFly
SmoxMcFly

Antal indlæg : 6
Registration date : 30/07/08

IndlægEmne: wow!   I'm better off without you.. EmptyTors Jul 31, 2008 3:01 pm

den er virkelig go'! Syntes den er så sød!
Kom gerne med nogle fler! Exclamation
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm better off without you..   I'm better off without you.. Empty

I'm better off without you..
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: