Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Hej allesammen Very Happy

Så er jeg efterhånden kommet i gang med min nye fic, og som I nok kan se, hedder den:
The Unexpected Razz - Og den er på engelsk.

I får lige en lille indledning Wink - Første afsnit kommer d. 26 Very Happy

The Unexpected

They are in the same school, even same classes, but they have never talked.
She is the kind of nerdy girl, living in her own little world and only having few friends.
He is the popular guy, with all the friends and who parties all night long.
What happens, when two different people meet under the right circumstances and everything turns to the unexpected?

Haha, det var så det ! Very Happy
I må ikke forvente at jeg kan lægge afsnit ind så tit som med min tidligere fic, da jeg som sagt er startet i 1g og har travlt med lektier osv. Men jeg skal nok gøre et forsøg Very Happy !
Tilbage til toppen Go down
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Uhh, lyder spændende Smile Glæder mig til den 26 !
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 8:02 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Uhh, lyder spændende Smile Glæder mig til den 26 !
Ogs mig !
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Det lyder skam spændende annesteg! Very Happy
Jeg glæder mig sørme også til den 26!
Og ikke kun fordi jeg har fødselsdag der, haha (;
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 8:10 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Det lyder skam spændende annesteg! Very Happy
Jeg glæder mig sørme også til den 26!
Og ikke kun fordi jeg har fødselsdag der, haha (;

Haha, det er godt Razz <3
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyFre Aug 22, 2008 12:53 pm

ja det lyder rigtig godt. :b
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTirs Aug 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Så er første del på banen. Jeg håber virkelig I kan lide den Razz

Chapter 1

‘Great, first day of school and I’m already late!’ She thought to herself as she walked in to the school. This was so unlike her, she would always be on time. So why would the first time, be the first day of senior year? The most important year of her life so far, and it starts with her being late. Well, that’s just great! Hannah was the nerdy girl in school. Well, not a total geek of course, but she was definitely not an insider. She cared about school and her grades and that is what mattered at this point.
Hannah walked down the empty hallway. Should she knock before entering the classroom? She didn’t know. Why didn’t she pay attention when someone else was late? Because she knew that it would never be her! Or at least, that was what she thought. Just as she was standing outside the door, she heard someone else being late as well. She looked to her left and saw ‘Mr. Popular’ walking slowly towards her. She was not going to enter the classroom with him, so she decided to walk in there by her self.
“Well well, who do we have here?” said her English teacher, as she entered the room. “Great start of senior year, Miss Lewis. Please take a seat.” He nodded at the only free seat, and she quietly sat down.

Harry Judd aka ‘Mr. Popular’ was late for school. As he walked down the hallway, he saw something very unusual: Hannah Lewis outside their classroom as if she was late - which was kind of weird, because she is never late. Harry looked at her and felt something. He didn’t know what it was, but it was a feeling that never had appeared before. He followed her inside the classroom and sat down a couple of rows behind her. Her brown slightly curled hair was placed perfectly down her back. She was beautiful. Even though he hadn’t looked at her properly, he just knew that her face would be even prettier than the back of her. Why was he thinking about her like this? He had a girlfriend, Tiana. Her blond hair and long legs was always driving him crazy. She was hot! But there was something about her that he couldn’t figure out. They never had anything to talk about, and when they were alone together, they would always be making out. As if that was the only thing she was dating him for. But Hannah, there was something about her. Something that made him feel weird.

The bell rang and everyone got up, heading towards the door.
“Mr. Judd and Miss Lewis, I’ll see you in detention this afternoon” the teacher said and looked directly at them.
Well, first day of school and I’m already trying something new, Hannah thought to herself as she walked out of the classroom and to her locker.
“Hey Hannah-babe!” she heard someone say. She turned around and faced he best friend Sydney.
“Hey Sydney-girl!” she answered and put her books in her locker.
“So do you wanna hang out after school?” Sydney asked with a smile on her face. Hannah had always thought Sydney was really pretty, and Hannah knew that she was no where near that herself. Sydney on the other hand, kept telling her the opposite. She was always telling Hannah how pretty she was.
“Sorry, I can’t. I’m in detention!”
“You’re what?!” Sydney’s jaw dropped a bit.
“You heard me; I was late today, which is so unlike me. I don’t know what went wrong this morning.”
“Well, good luck then” she laughed. “I’ll just see you tomorrow right?”
“Definitely...” Hannah smiled.

Hannah walked down the hall and stopped in front of the classroom where detention where held. Inside a boy was sitting, playing something on his guitar. She loved the sound of a guitar and slowly opened the door. As soon as she entered the classroom, he started singing too.

Hey Jude, don’t make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hannah recognised the song as The Beatles, which she loved. She sat down by a table and just listened to the boy who was playing. His hair was bright and he was only a slight bit choppy. Hannah thought he looked cute, and he had a beautiful voice. She closed her eyes, and just enjoyed the music. Hannah heard the door open, but still sat with her eyes closed and listened to the music.

As soon as Harry opened the door to detention, he heard a familiar song, which he could relate to. Some boy was playing on his guitar and singing too.

Hey Jude, don’t let me down.
You have found her, now go and get her.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

He needed to do something about this Hannah thing. He couldn’t just let her go. He saw her sitting in a chair, facing the green grass outside the window.
Her face was reflected in the window, and he could see how beautiful she was. Her dark hair framed her angelic face perfectly. Should he go talk to her? Harry sighed; he didn’t know what to do.
Suddenly Hannah turned around and faced him. Her piercing blue eyes looked right into his, but then just as he was about to smile, she turned away and walked right over to the guy who was playing guitar. Harry felt his stomach turning. This couldn’t be happening. Why would she talk to that guy, when he was about to talk to her?

God, that guy has the most beautiful eyes Hanna had ever seen, how come she had never noticed that? Oh yeah, because he had never laid eyes on her before! That thought made her uncomfortable and she decided to talk to the guy with the guitar.
“Hi, you are pretty good.” She said, and sat down next to him.
“Thanks” He looked at her. “I’m Tom”.
“Hannah..” She smiled. “So, are you new here? I haven’t really seen you before..” Hannah asked.
“Yeah, well not exactly. I started just before spring break”
“Weird I haven’t noticed you before then..” Hannah laughed a little. “Well, I better get started on my homework.”
“Yeah, I should do that too.” He smiled. Hannah noticed only one dimple appearing on his cheek. ‘Cute’ she thought to herself, as she walked back to the table, she was sitting at before.

Dedicated to Sarah, TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN! cheers <3

Hvad synes I så ?
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTirs Aug 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Lyder til at blive en ret så god fic Very Happy Jeg vil i hvert fald gerne læse mere!!
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTirs Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Lyder til at blive en ret så god fic Very Happy Jeg vil i hvert fald gerne læse mere!!
Ja, jeg er også helt frisk på et til afsnit eller 10 .. Razz
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTors Aug 28, 2008 11:11 pm

haha tak smukke! Razz
men jeg synes i hvert fald det er super godt <3
meget anderledes end den anden, men det jo helt fino! (:
jeg glæder mig til at læse meget mere! fuldstændig, hehe
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyFre Aug 29, 2008 8:04 pm

god jaa Very Happy
glæder mig også til mere
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyFre Aug 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Ja det er bare super godt! :b mere snart.
Rigtig god start.
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 1:26 pm

Hvornår får vi mere? Very Happy<3
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 5:41 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:

Haha, er man lidt utålmodig? Razz

Ej, jeg regner med mere senere iaften Smile
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 6:26 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:

Haha, er man lidt utålmodig? Razz

Ej, jeg regner med mere senere iaften Smile

Okay, glæder mig så Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Her er så et nyt afsnit til jer Razz
- Håber i kan lide det (;

Chapter 2

Harry couldn’t sleep that night, he kept thinking about Hannah. He needed to do something about these feelings, but then again. How come he had these feelings for her, when they had never talked? That was the first thing he needed to do, talk to her. He could do that, it wasn’t hard just to say ‘hi’, or could it?
Harry woke up the next morning, smiling. He knew today was going to be a great day; he was going to talk to Hannah for the first time. He got up, took a shower and got dressed.
“What’s up with you today?” Harry’s mother asked as he entered the kitchen.
“What do you mean? I don’t feel different!” He asked, even though he knew that he had changed.
“You’re smiling. You usually just frown in the morning.”
“Well, maybe I need a little change.” He took an apple from the fruit bowl and headed towards the door. “I’m of to school.”

Hannah walked down the hallway and saw Sydney by the door. She waved at her and smiled.
“So how was detention?” Sydney asked with a smile.
“If was fine, I just did my homework and talked to the others.” Hannah answered and looked down the hall. She saw Tom standing alone and she waved him over.
“Who’s that?” Sydney whispered as Tom made his way over to them.
“That’s Tom, I met him yesterday in detention.” Hannah smiled at Tom. “Hi”
“Hi girls” he smiled and looked at Sydney.
“I’m Sydney” she said and they shook hands.
“Tom..” he answered. Hannah noticed that Sydney’s cheeks turned a light fade of pink when their hands met.
“Well, I better get to class. I’ve heard that they have a surprise for all seniors.” He began to walk away, but then turned around again. “Nice meeting you Sydney!” He smiled and his cute little dimple appeared on his cheek.
“Well, I’m of to class too. I’ll see you later, sweets?
“Sure, see you later sugar!” Hannah answered and smiled. They always had nicknames for each other.

Harry saw Hannah standing in the hallway. She was talking to some girl and the guy from yesterday. He wanted to be him; he wanted to talk to Hannah just like that guy did. Harry saw the girl and boy walking away, and leaving Hannah alone by her locker. Now was the right time to talk to her. He began making his way over to Hannah. Her back was facing him. Just when he was a few feet away, he heard a familiar voice.
“Hey babe!” Harry turned around and saw Tiana walking towards him. God, why did she have to be here, just when he was about to speak to Hannah?
“Hi T..” he mumbled and kissed her cheek. Sometimes she was just a bit too much.
“Can I come over tonight?” she asked exited and threw her arms around his neck.
“Of course!” Harry tried to sound exited, just to play along with her.
“Great, honey. I can’t wait.” She winked and walked away. That was their meaningful conversation of the day. Harry just couldn’t take this anymore. He needed to do something about it. He needed someone else, someone he could talk properly to, someone that would understand and care for him. That’s when he realised, he needed Hannah.

Hannah walked to class and saw Harry and his blond girlfriend, Tiana being really gross with their kissing and hugging. Hannah hated when people was like this in public. Why couldn’t people just do this at home?
She sat down at her usual table and opened her Spanish books. This was her third year of Spanish and she loved it. Harry entered the room and smiled at her. Or did he? Was it just something she imagined or did he smile to someone behind her? Hannah just looked the other way and ignored him.
“Hola” their teacher said as she entered the classroom. “How are everyone today?” She sounded really exited.
“Fine..” the class mumbled.
“Okay, so today we are skipping Spanish, because the teachers have a surprise for you. These next couple of weeks you are going to learn how to dance!” The teacher sounded exited, but most of the class frowned. Hannah didn’t really care, she loved to dance, but she would also like to keep her classes. After all, this was an important year. She had to graduate.
“We have invited professional dance teachers to train you and when you have learned the dances, we will have a show for the entire school and your parents.” Hannah had always wanted to be in a dance show, and a big smile grew upon her face as the teacher continued. “You will be in pairs and you partner is someone from the class you are in right now.” Hannah sighed in relief. Thank God, Tiana wasn’t in the class. Then she wouldn’t see her and Harry being all over each other all the time. She really couldn’t stand when people was like this.
“Okay, so I’m gonna read the pairs to you and we will start afterwards. Marissa and Clark, Louise and James, Sarah and Josh..“ Hannah didn’t pay attention until she heard her name being mentioned. “And last but not least, Hannah and Harry..” Hannah’s jaw dropped. It was bad enough to see Harry and Tiana together, but she did not want to dance with Harry; an ass that never had noticed her. In all these years she had been to this school and he had never looked at her once. Not because she wanted him to, but he could at least act like she existed.

As soon as the teacher announced that Harry would be dancing with Hannah, his heart started beating really fast. Not only was he going to talk to her, he was also going to dance with her. This made him so happy.
“Well, let’s get started everyone!” Their teacher was really exited about this dancing thing, and Harry knew he was too. At first he wasn’t really into it, but then Hannah came along and changed his mind.
Everyone got up and headed towards the gym, where they would be dancing.
“Everyone pair up, please!” Some strange woman yelled. People started pairing up, but Harry hesitated. Hannah didn’t know him; she didn’t know that he had feelings for her. Should he just say hi, or what do you do when you talk to someone for the first time. Before Harry could do anything, his thoughts were interrupted.
“Hi” Hannah said and looked like she had better things to do.
“Hey..” Harry answered. Why was he this nervous? It’s just a girl. Oh, shut up Harry, he thought to himself. Hannah isn’t just some girl.
“Hello everyone!” the woman yelled again. “My name is Natasha and I will be your dance teacher for these next couple of weeks. Now, I have some helpers here with me, and they will be showing you what to do, and then I will be directing you while you are dancing. This is Jennifer and Shane, just in case you need help with something.”

“Now, I’m gonna put on some music and then I want you to dance. It doesn’t have to be with you partner, but we need to see how much rhythm you have and such.” Natasha started the music and people began to dance. Hannah did not want to dance in front of Harry. She looked to her right, and saw Tiana making some disgusting dance moves. What does Harry even see in her? Hannah never figured that out.
“You need to dance, sweetie.” Natasha said. She now stood in front of Hannah, who weren’t dancing. Harry stood still as well, just looking at her. Harry held out his hand, but Hannah ignored it and started swaying to the music by herself.
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 9:37 pm

rigtig godt hehe glæder mig til mere Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyMan Sep 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Rigtig godt ! Glæder mig også til mere Wink
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyMan Sep 01, 2008 8:03 pm

Ej jeg synes at det er en rigtig sød historie Very Happy
glæder mig til der kommer mere.
jeg er selv ved at skrive min første fic, så håber i tager godt imod den når jeg får den lagt ud Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyMan Sep 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Jeg glæder mig også til at høre mere ..
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyTirs Sep 02, 2008 5:26 pm

jeg glæder mig skam også til mere (:
- det er rigtig godt, en virkelig sød historie <3
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyOns Sep 03, 2008 8:00 pm

Super godt skrevet! :b mere snart Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyLør Sep 06, 2008 11:57 am

Så får I lige et nyt afsnit Very Happy

Håber I kan lide det Razz ?

Chapter 3

Harry was lying in his bed with his eyes closed. He could still feel Hannah’s touch from today’s dance lessons, her soft touch on his back and her hand in his. He never wanted those moments to end. What the hell what he thinking? His girlfriend is on her way over, and here he was, thinking about some one else. He needed to stop this, thinking about Hannah was a bad idea and he knew it. He was with Tiana, and had been for almost 5 months.
Harry heard a knock on the door and got up. As he was about to grab the doorknob, the door was swung open and Tiana entered. She was wearing almost nothing. Her tiny denim shorts and her small top were just too revealing. Harry knew she had an amazing body, everyone knew that. But she didn’t have to show it of like that.
“Hey Harry-boo!” she squealed and kissed him.
“Hi Tiana!” Harry tried to sound as exited as she was. “How was your day?” he asked.
“So, what should we do? She asked. Apparently Tiana didn’t want to talk.
“We could just talk or maybe watch a movie?”
“Yeah, a movie sounds great.” Tiana sat on Harry’s bed with her long legs crossed. Harry started a DVD and sat next to her.

Hannah was alone in her room. She had enjoyed the day, even though she had to dance with Harry. She didn’t really like the way he kept staring at her. It made her a little uncomfortable. But Hannah enjoyed dancing which made the whole situation better.
Hannah logged on MSN and opened a chat room with Sydney. They were about to share the daily gossip.

H: Hey sugar-pie!
S: Hello McSweetie (:
H: So, who are you dance partner?
S: TOM!!
H: Are you serious? That’s great.
S: Yeah, he’s so cute. And SINGLE!
H: Then go for it, babe.
S: Oh, I will lol. What about you?
H: Judd..
S: Oh, that’s a bit crappy. But..
H: Tell me about it! But what?
S: Why don’t you go for it? Wink Maybe he’s a nice guy?
H: OMG, how can you even say that?!
S: Well, I just think that..
H: I’m gonna go now, sweets. See you tomorrow! <3

Hannah immediately signed off; she didn’t want to see Sydney’s answer. Their conversation made her uncomfortable, why would Sydney even say something like that? Harry Judd was just someone who took girls for granted. They had never even talked before, they were just dance partners and that’s the way it was supposed to be.
Hannah took a hot shower, trying to wash their conversation off. It helped a little. She let her dark hair air dry, which gave her beautiful wavy curls. Compared to other people with curls, Hannah loved hers. She loved that way; her hair wasn’t straight and boring like some girls’. As she was sitting in front of her mirror, just watching her self, she realised that maybe Sydney was right. Maybe she was just a little bit pretty. Her blue eyes and her chocolate brown hair was a perfect fit. Hannah got up from the chair, walked across her room and opened her closet. In the back she found a beautiful dress. She had found it in a store a couple of weeks ago, but had never gotten a chance to wear it. She put it on, it shaped her body perfectly. She pressed play on her stereo and started dancing so the music.

Harry and Tiana were still lying on his bed. Tiana kept moving closer to Harry and suddenly she was on top of him, kissing him. Harry kissed back, but then a thought came to his mind: What would it be like to kiss Hannah? To feel her lips against his? Just to hold her in his arms?
He couldn’t take this anymore and pulled away.
“What?” Tiana asked a bit frustrated.
“I can’t do this anymore..” Harry sighed.
“I though this was what you wanted, but we can just watch the movie instead.”
“Tiana, that wasn’t what I meant. I can’t do this” Harry pointed at them both back and forth “..Anymore”
“What?!” Tiana almost yelled and stood up.
“I wanna break up..” Harry looked into her eyes.
“Well, you got what you wanted. I’m out of here!” She immediately turned around and slammed the door behind her. Harry let out a huge sigh and let himself fall to his bed.
After just lying on his bed for a while, Harry got up and decided to go for a walk.
It was a cold evening and Harry was freezing. He walked around, not really knowing where to go. He looked into the gardens he passed by. Suddenly he was in a street he had never been in before. A house caught his eye. Well, not the house specifically, it was more what he saw through one of the windows on the second floor. Harry stopped in front of the house, just looking at the person inside. It was a girl, dancing around. She suddenly stopped and looked out the window. Their eyes met in a gaze and soon Harry realised that it was Hannah.
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

The Unexpected Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected EmptyLør Sep 06, 2008 12:43 pm

Rigtig godt skrevet .. Og virkelig godt afsnit .. Razz
Annesteg