Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's GAMLE fic!

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Ok så tænkte jeg at jeg ville starte på den gamle fic og poste den.....
Så her kommer første part

Just as Anita came through the apartment door she got a phone call, she picked up her phone an answered it…
Anita: Hello…. Yes I’m Anita….. OMG… OMG…. OMG… I can’t believe it… yeah bye….
then she hung up her phone and ran up the stairs still saying
Anita: OMG… OMG… hey I’m beginning to sound like Anne…. OMG.. And I gotta learn not to talk to myself….… (Then she shouted) Anne, Sally.. the living room NOW…
Anne: be right there… what’s the hurry?
Anita: just come down here NOW…
Anne: yeah calm down, I’m on my way…
Sally: yeah me too….
Soon after they were all gathered in the living room, and Sally said
Sally: So what did you want..?
Anita: I’ve just got a phone call…
Anne: So?
Anita: It was a manager from Top Of The Pops, she said that I’ve won 3 tickets to the Mcfly gig in 2 weeks at Wembley arena, and backstage passes too….. (she said still as shocked as before)
Anne: OMG….. that’s so cool… I so can’t wait to see my Dougie… (she said with a huge grin)
Sally: and I’m gonna see my Harry…..
Anita was in her total own world, still as shocked as before…
Anne: I hope you aren’t like that when we are meeting them Anita
Anita: What? No course not… I just still can’t believe I won I feel like the luckiest girl in the world……
Anne: I understand, lol
they kept talking for a while….

The day before the Mcfly gig…
Anita: Are we going shopping today..? I gotta look my best for Danny you know….!!
Sally: Sure thing hun… are you on Anne..?
Anne: Yeah course I am….
Then they went down town to go shopping, they went through all clothes stores possible…. after about 3 hours of shopping they had found their clothes for the next day, Anne had bought some nice jeans and a pink halter neck top, Sally had also bought some jeans and a low cut white top, Anita had bought a black mini skirt and a yellow low cut top… then Anita said
Anita: I’m starving!!
Sally: let’s go for lunch then…
Anne: but where are we going?
Sally: what about good old Mc D?
Anita: I’m in….
Anne: me too.. let’s go girls….
then they went for lunch and just sat talking about how much they couldn’t wait for the next day to come… suddenly Anita said…
Anita: I need some new shoes too.. I don’t have any that matches to my outfit….!!!
Anne: Ok we’ll go buy some after lunch, I need some new too.. I want some pink ones…
Anita: ok good…
After that we all went to buy some shoes Anita bought some yellow heels and Anne bought some pink heels… Then they went home and the rest of the day they just chilled out and watched some movies etc.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:04 pm

lige et part mere og undskyld hvis det ikk er verdens bedste fic hehe men det var også en af de første jeg skrev

Today is the day when all the girls are going to the Mcfly gig at Wembley Arena, and they are all very excited, they have decided to go to the Arena early to maybe get a glimpse of Mcfly before the gig, when Mcfly arrives… so at this moment they are getting ready, lucky, for Anita, the sun is shining so she wont freeze her ass off in her mini skirt, lol…. by now all 3 girls were in their outfits, and they all went out of their room to ask how they looked
Anne: How do I look? (she said while she spun around)
Anita: You look stunning babe…. Dougie will fall for you the moment he sees you (she said and winked at her) what about me?
Sally: Danny wont stop droll over you… you really look great.. what about me then?
Anne: great absolutely great….
Anita: what am I doing with my hair?
Sally: I think you should straighten it…
Anita: Ok thanks hun… what about you guys?
Sally: I’m gonna curl my hair a bit…. you think that would be a good idea?
Anne: yeah…. that would look great… what about mine..?
Sally: you could straighten it as well….
Anne: My hair is already straight….
Sally: oh yeah just let your hair down then…
Anne: Ok…
Anita: my hair is almost straight too, but well it looks better when you straighten it anyways…
Anne: ok.. I’ll try then..
Anita: Cool
Then they all went to do their hair and make-up and soon they were ready to leave… As they arrived at the arena a lot of fans were already there… so when the Mcfly guys arrived to the Arena they only just saw them, the guys only signed a few fan’s posters etc. but Anne, Sally and Anita didn’t really care, coz they were gonna see them later on backstage…

Inside the Mcfly dressing room they had just changed into their outfits and were now sitting getting their make-up done (I know that’s not what it’s called, but I don’t remember the name of it, but it is make-up if you get me?)
Dougie: (while getting make-up done) I’m nervous
Danny: calm down man… it’s not that bad…
Dougie: I’m feeling sick….
Danny: don’t think so much about it..
Dougie: how can I not think about it when I can hear all those fans screaming like mad…?
Danny: I don’t know… but still you’ve tried this so many times by now.. you know how it is..
Dougie: yeah I know.. But I just have the feeling that I’m gonna do something stupid today…
Harry: don’t think like that or something stupid will happen…
Dougie: I’ll try…
After a while they were done and went up just behind the stage where they could hear the sound of 15000 fans screaming of their support band and Danny said…
Danny: now it would be ok to be nervous…
Tom: yeah… tell me about it….

15 minutes later the support act got off stage and all the fans started screaming for Mcfly, then Mcfly came on stage, and they kicked it off with 5 colours, then Met this girl, she loves you, Saturday night, Not Alone, Hypnotised, Obviously, She Left Me, Surfer Babe, Room on the 3rd floor, Down By The Lake, Get over you, Broccoli, Unsaid things and ended it off with That girl….
Anita: OMG they were so cool, and did you see Danny OMG he was looking FIT…
Anne: totally agree but Dougie were fitter..
Anita: Nah…
Anne: Oh yes….
Sally: you are both totally wrong there Harry was so the fittest…..
Anita: lets find our way backstage huh..?
Anne: Sure thing…
Sally was already trying to find the backstage door, as they came to the backstage door they showed their backstage passes to the security guy….
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:05 pm

Yaaaay, vi skal se McFly, vi skal se Mcflyyyy Very Happy:D Iiih, jeg elsker den allerede Anita, haha Very Happy

Mere snart ? Smile
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:12 pm

her er det sidste inden jeg smutter på arbejde....

In the Mcfly dressing room they were all talking about how amazing it was to performing tonight etc.
Danny: Did you see those girls on the front row right in front of me?
Tom: yeah what about them (he asked even though he knew what kind of answer he would get)
Danny: that girl with the yellow top was FI… (he said but was cut off by the door knocking…)
Dougie: that must be fans…
Harry, Danny at the same time: Fans??
Dougie: Yeah there was a competition in Top Of The Pops you know..
Harry, Danny at the same time: Oh!!
By now Tom had already answered the door, and as he saw who it was a big grin came to his face, coz of what Danny just said..
Tom: Hello girls… come in… (he said and let them in)
The same time as Danny saw the girls he quickly went over to change his T-shirt as he was still wearing the t-shirt he wore on stage, meanwhile the girls came inside and the girls said
Anne: We better introduce ourselves I’m Anne, that’s Sally (she said as she pointed at her) and that weirdo is Anita (Anne said and pointed at her)
Anita: I take that as a compliment (she said with a sarcastic voice)
The guys laughed at the girls and hugged them one by one, then Danny came over and said
Danny: Hi girls… (and then he hugged the girls too) I didn’t get what you were talking about before…?
Anita: Oh Anne just introduced us
Danny: So can I get it one more time?
Sally: Sure… I’m Sally, that’s Anita (she said and pointed at her) and that’s Anne (she said pointing at her)
Danny: Ok cool, well I’m Danny, but you probably knew that already
Anita: yup we did….
They all sat down Anita and Anne sat beside each other, Danny sat on Anita’s other site and Dougie on the other site of Anne, Sally and Harry sat in a 2 seated sofa and Tom sat in an only chair… They all started talking and Harry asked…
Harry: So how old are you girls?
Sally: I’m 17…
Anne: I’m 16
Anita: and I’m 18….
Danny: cool, are you from London then?
Anita: yeah not that far away from Oxford Street….
Danny: cool… so you are some shopping freaks then…?
Sally: yeah but she’s worst (she said and pointed at Anita)
Anita: So? what are you gonna do about it?
Sally: I can’t really do anything can I?
Anita: Nah, probably not…
Dougie: Are you playing any instruments?
Anne: yup I can play a bit on the bass…
Anita: I can play the guitar… (she said with a huge smile)
Anne: yeah coz you are a wannabe Dan- (she didn’t get to say more coz Anita hit her in the ribs with her elbow) OW!!! that hurt
Anita: sorry… first of all I’m not, 2nd of all I started play guitar before I had even heard about Mcfly.. so ha!
Anne: but still you are a wannabe him (she said and pointed at Danny)
Anita: Am not…
Anne: are too..
Anita: Am not
Anne: are too…
Anita: Am not…
Danny: Stop arguing… and what’s the big deal it’s not the worst thing to be…
Anita turned around to face Danny….
Anita: No… but I’m not really a guy you know…
Danny: oh really, I didn’t know that…
They all talked for hours together, but talked more in groups of two now, means that Anne and Dougie were having their own conversation, Sally and Harry also had their own conversation, and Anita, Danny and Tom were having their own conversation…

+Harry and Sally’s conversation+
Harry: So what music are you into? Except for us of course…
Sally: I like Busted, Green Day, Blink182, and a lot more
Harry: they are cool too…
Sally: yeah…
Harry: So you don’t play any kind of instruments then?
Sally: Nah, but I would really love to learn how to play drums (can you say that? I think it sounds a bit, uhm, weird?)
Harry: I can teach you a bit if you wanna?
Sally: yeah sure…

+Dougie and Anne’s conversation+
Dougie: what music are you into then?
Anne: Blink182, Simple Plan, Busted, Green Day and well stuff like that…
Dougie: cool me too.. love Blink…
Anne: yeah I know…
there was a bit silence between them….
Dougie: So…!!
Anne: So??
Dougie: who’s your favourite in Mcfly?
Anne: (she blushed a bit then said) you….
Dougie: Me? Really?
Anne: Yeah..
Dougie: Why?
Anne: coz you’re cool… talented, good singer, even though you aren’t singing that much in the band… Not forget to mention that you’re gorgeous!
Dougie: (blushed and said) thanks
then they stared into each others eyes a couple of seconds and suddenly they were kissing…

+Danny, Anita and Tom’s conversation+
Tom: So what are you doing for your living?
Anita: I’ve just got a job at Smash hits magazine actually… as an assistant backstage.
Tom: really…. that’s cool…
Anita: yeah, so that was kinda the reason we moved here… But I’m the only one of us 3 who’s got a job, but the other 2 are searching…
Danny: where are you from originally?
Anita: Birmingham..
Danny: cool… Well now that you’re working for that magazine thingy, then we will probably meet again?
Anita: yeah probably…
Tom: you said you could play the guitar.. you think you could play a bit for us?
Anita: but I’m crap compared to you guys…
Tom: We can’t know before you’ve tried…! (he said and found an acoustic guitar) here you go (he said and handed it to her)
She started playing both Mcfly songs and other stuff…

+back at Sally and Harry+
Sally sat down on the chair behind the drums, and Harry went over and sat right behind her, which sent chills down her spine, then Harry said.
Harry: I’ll just do a rhythm then you do it after ok…?
Sally: Sure…
Then he started play an easy rhythm, and Sally did it after, then he played one that was a bit tougher, and she also did that after, then he said
Harry: Are you sure you haven’t played it before..?
Sally: Yeah I haven’t… why?
Harry: coz you’re really good… (he said in amazement)
Sally: Really (she said and turned around to look at him)
Harry: Yeah….
Sally just stared into Harry’s piercing blue eyes, and then Harry leant in and kissed her…. then he pulled away and Sally said..
Sally: Wow…
was all she could say… Then they started kissing again and suddenly Danny shouted…
Danny: ohh.. look who’s getting cosy in the corner….
Tom: it’s not worse than those two (he said pointing at Anne and Dougie)
Anita: argh let them be man… (she said still playing the guitar)
Tom: by the way you’re good…
Anita: Nah…
Danny: yeah you are…
Then suddenly Fletch came through the door and both couples pulled away, then Fletch said
Fletch: I hope you have enjoyed your time girls, it’s time for you to leave…
Harry: aww do they really have to?
Fletch: yeah I’m afraid so, and you guys are leaving now too if you’re ready?
Tom: yeah sure…
Danny: ey.. aren’t we going clubbing tonight?
Tom: Good idea mate…
Dougie: then the girls could come too…
Harry: yeah..
Anita: Are you sure..?
Danny: course we are…
Then all the guys went for the club to party…
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 7:03 pm

UHHH I love it!! =D haha..
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm

synes du har fanget Tom rigtig godt i nogle af hans replikker !
kan godt genkende ham i det Wink
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyTirs Dec 02, 2008 2:52 am

hehe tak...
nå her får i lige et afsnit mere...

Mcfly and the girls had just arrived at the club and went straight to the bar to get some drinks…
Harry(to Sally): You want a drink?
Sally: yeah… just an Orange Bacardi Breezer thanks..
Harry: Ok.. (to the bar man) One Orange Bacardi Breezer, and a pint of beer..
Barman: Ok
they got their drinks and went over and sat by a table,
Dougie: You want a drink too?
Anne: Yeah… vodka Cola please…
Dougie: sure thing (to the barman) 1 Vodka Cola and one pint of beer..
They also got the drinks and went over and sat by the table where Sally, Harry, Tom, Danny and Anita were sat..
Danny: you wanna drink Anita
Anita: Yeah… Vodka Cult please…
Danny: Vodka Cult is on its way… (turning his attention to Tom) Get that Tom…
Tom: What..? you asked for it..?
Danny: yeah well.. I’m too lazy
Anita: Ok I’ll just get it myself, what do you guys want?
Danny: beer please
Tom: Me too…
Then Anita went off to the bar to buy the drinks… and soon after she came back with the drinks… They all sat talking for a while, then Harry asked Sally
Harry: wanna dance?
Sally: Yeah sure
then they went on the dance floor
Anne: I wanna dance too….
Dougie: I’m not much of a dancer…
Anne: come on Doug.. please…..
Dougie: Ok… but don’t laugh coz I’m really crap…
Then they went dancing too and Anita danced with Tom, so Danny was just sitting thinking that it was meant to be him who was dancing with Anita, so after a while he went over and patted Tom on the shoulder and said..
Danny: Do you mind if I take over here..?
Tom: course not
then Tom went up to the DJ to ask for a slow song, and went over and sat by the table again then the slow song came on and well Danny pulled Anita close to him and they started dancing slowly….
The rest of the night they all danced got drunk and well yeah got a bit more drunk, lol

+At the Mcfly house+
The next day Anita woke up in a room which wasn’t hers, she looked around for a while, and soon after she felt two arms wrapped around her, she turned around to see Danny staring back at her, then he said
Danny: Morning gorgeous…
Then she started thinking… she couldn’t remember that much, after dancing with him, then suddenly she remembered her drinking more, then kissing Danny, then dancing more, getting more drunk, then she noticed that she was only wearing her underwear and asked…
Anita: Did we…?
Danny: No you fell asleep…
Anita: Thank god (she said with a sigh of relief)
That kinda hurt Danny, and Anita must have noticed coz then she said
Anita: Don’t get me wrong Danny, it’s not that I don’t like you, coz I do… I really like you, and have ever since the first time I saw you in Mcfly, there were something over you that no one else has… I’m just not that kinda girl that sleeps with guys the first time she meet them you know..
Danny: Oh… ok… glad to hear that……. would you like to be my official girlfriend then?
Anita: do you mean that?
Danny: I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t would I?
Anita: you’re probably right….
Danny: So what do you say…
Anita: course I will (she said and kissed him) how much did I drink last night?
Danny: I dunno but very much…
Anita: Oh.. that explains the headache then…
Danny: probably yeah… (he said with a laugh)
then they decided to get up and Anita said…
Anita: Ehm.. can I borrow a t-shirt or something
Danny: Sure… (he said and found a T-shirt and a pair of boxers…)
Anita: thanks (she took it on and then she went downstairs)
as she came down stairs she saw that Tom were up already so she went over and talked to him..
Anita: morning (she said in almost a whisper, coz of her headache)
Tom: Morning (he said with a cheeky glint in his eyes) did you sleep well last night?
Anita: huh? yeah good… but nothing happened coz Danny said I fell asleep… (she answered still whispering)
Tom: oh ok… (whispered too) why are you whispering?
Anita: Coz my head is killing me
Tom: Oh yeah you got pretty much to drink last night..
Anita: Do you have some painkillers?
Tom: yeah I’ll just get them..
Anita: thanks
Then Dougie and Danny entered the room and Anita asks
Anita: Morning Dougie.. where’s Anne? (she was still whispering)
Dougie: She’s at home.. She didn’t feel very well last night so she said she wanted to go home..
Anita: oh… what about Harry and Sally?
Dougie: I think they went to your place…
Anita: oh.. ok
by now both Danny and Dougie were sitting on the couch well Danny were sitting next to Anita with his arm around her, and Anita’s head resting on his shoulder, and Dougie were sitting on the other couch…
Dougie: So how are you feeling this fine morning..?
Anita: I feel like my head is gonna explode
Dougie: Oh that explains the whispering
Just then Tom came in with a glass of water and the painkillers.
Tom: here you go..
Anita: thanks…
After a while
Dougie: Nice outfit by the way
Anita: yeah don’t you think? Fitting just perfect… (she said with a laugh) OW! (she said and put her hand to her head)
Danny: Aww.. the painkillers not working yet?
Anita: No… (she said and rested her head on his chest) what are you guys up to today?
Danny: not much, we have the day off, but it’s the only one for a while…
suddenly Anita got a phone call, she picked it up and said…
Anita: hello??
Anne: ANITA, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Anita: argh, not the yelling…
Anne: NO I WONT STOP YELLING… WHERE ARE YOU?
Anita: I’m at the guys place, I thought Harry knew that?
Anne: NO HE DIDN’T….. BTW WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP YELLING?
Anita: coz my head is killing me…
Anne: Oh yeah you got pretty much to drink last night…
Anita: yeah… are you guys coming over?
Anne: No… Me and Sally were planning on going shopping today, and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us?
Anita: You know the answer to that, course I will, I’ll be back in half an hour….
Anne: Ok… c’ya hun…
Anita: Yeah bye.. (then she hung up the phone and said) what is it with the yelling today..?
Danny: So.. are you going back now?
Anita: Yeah just have to get changed then I’m going…
Danny: Ok… are we gonna do something later?
Anita: Yeah sure, come to our place for dinner tonight ok..?
Danny: Ok.. we’ll be there at 7 then yeah?
Anita: Cool… now I’m going upstairs to get changed (and with that she ran up the stairs to Danny’s room)
15 min later she was ready to go, and went downstairs to say bye… (but then it had started raining)
Anita: Oh no… why does it have to pour down now?
Tom: you want me to drive you?
Anita: Oh you’d do that?
Tom: Sure..
Anita: Thanks….! Bye Dougie… I’ll see you later..?
Dougie: yeah sure, tell Anne I said hi…
Anita: I will… (then she kissed Danny goodbye and said) Bye hun I’ll see you later…
Danny: c’ya babe…
Then Anita and Tom went out of the house, and then drove to the girls place….
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyTirs Dec 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Jeg elsker det Anita Very Happy

Keep it coming Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyOns Dec 03, 2008 1:37 pm

jamen så kommer næste del nu....

+At the girls place+
Anne had just hung up the phone and went back to the living room where Harry and Sally were sat and said.
Anne: I’ve just talked to Anita and she said she would be here in half an hour…
Sally: Ok.. where was she then?
Anne: at the guys place… but we better get ready to go shopping..
Sally: Yeah… I think we better do…
Harry: do you know if Tom is driving her?
Anne: No, but you could see if he is when she’s coming.. ok..?
Harry: yeah sure..
Anne: I’m going upstairs to get ready…
And with that she ran up the stairs to her room and got ready to go shopping… and after a while Sally did too..

After a while Tom pulled up outside the girls’ apartment and Anita said.
Anita: Thanks for the drive Tom..
Tom: anytime…
Anita: Are you coming tonight then?
Tom: yeah sure…
Anita: Ok.. I’m just gonna ask Harry if he wants a lift home alright?
Tom: Yeah sure… bye
Anita: Bye (she said and kissed him on the cheek)
Then Anita went upstairs to her apartment and said.
Anita: Tom’s waiting in the car for you Harry…
Harry: Ok… thanks.. (then he kissed Sally goodbye and said) bye girls c’ya…
Anne, Anita at the same time: yeah bye…
Then he went out and down to the car and they drove off….

Back inside the first thing Anita said as they were gone was.
Anita: OMG…. I can’t believe this…
Sally: No me neither…. it’s really weird…
Anita: Yeah I know what you mean, of all girls they pick us…
Sally: Shall we go?
Anita, Anne at the same time: yeah..
Then they went shopping for like an hour and then went for lunch after the shopping, and they sat talking about last night etc. then Sally asked.
Sally: so are you and Danny officially together?
Anita: Yeah he asked me this morning… what about you and Harry?
Sally: I’m not sure, we haven’t talked about it, I don’t really want to ask him…
Anita: I see your point, what about you Anne? You and Dougie together?
Anne: I hope, lol we didn’t talk about that last night, and I went home pretty early…
Anita: Yeah Dougie said that… I don’t remember a thing from last night, almost, after dancing with Danny, well yeah a bit, but only little bit of it, I was kinda shocked when I woke up this morning in his bed…
Anne: but I don’t understand how you could get that drunk… you didn’t seem to drink more than me?
Anita: No, but you went home early you know..
Anne: Oh yeah that’s right…
Anita: Oh btw. the guys are coming over for dinner tonight..
Anne: Why didn’t you tell us before..?
Anita: I forgot sorry... but Danny said they would be here about 7.
Anne: and the time is 3 now, we need to get home NOW, if we have to get ready, clean up a bit AND cook…
Sally: You’re right.. let’s go…
Anita: Oh no, not cleaning.. but yeah well I need to tidy up my room a bit, lol.
Anne: exactly, lol so let’s go…

+at the Mcfly house+
Danny: Btw Harry we are going to the girls’ house for dinner tonight…
Harry: ok cool… when are we going to be there..?
Danny: I said we would be there at 7…
Harry: Ok.. anyone who would play on the PS2 with me?
Dougie: yeah man I want a rematch from last time
Harry: Ok.. come and beat me… (he said with a laugh, and they started playing)
Danny went upstairs to Tom’s room and he heard him playing something on his guitar, and then opened the door to his room and asked..
Danny: New song?
Tom: I’m trying, but it’s not finished yet… it’s going to be the comic Relief single, it’s called All About You…
Danny: Cool can you play what you have so far?
Tom Yeah sure.. (started singing) It’s all about you, it’s all about you baby, it’s all about you, it’s all about you
yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew, so I told you with a smile it’s all about you, then you whispered in my ear and you told me to, said you made my life worthwhile it’s all about you
and I would answer all your wishes if you asked me to, but if you deny me one of your kisses don’t know what I’d do, so hold me close and say 3 words like you used to do…. and then I’m lost, lol
Danny: well it’s really good, but what about dancing on the kitchen tiles it’s all about you?
Tom: yeah that could work… thanks mate..
Danny: No problem, but I think I’m going to get ready now…
Tom: ok.. but it’s only 3.30?
Danny: Yeah well, then I can practice a bit after that
Tom: Good point, I was about to think you were turning into a girl.. (he said with a laugh)
Danny: (laughed too) Nah not really…

+Back at the girls place+
They were all running around the house cleaning up a bit, after an hour of cleaning they all went to the living room to take a break from the cleaning….
Anita: Have I told you that I hate to clean the house?
Sally: too many times by now….
Anne: but I understand, I can’t really be arsed to do it better here, now we only need our own bedrooms…..
Anita: Oh no, my room is a complete mess, I need to go upstairs now or else I wont be done when the guys are coming (she said running up the stairs to clean the room)
Anne: I’m going upstairs too… who’s making dinner?
Sally: Can’t we just order some pizza..?
Anne: sure… will you call and order it..?
Sally: yeah sure..
then Anne ran up the stairs to her room to clean her room and Sally went to call for pizza, after that she also went to her room.

Anita was, to her surprise, the first one done tidying up her room, and the time were 5.30 so she quickly took the opportunity to take a shower first so she went to the bathroom, after a while she heard banging on the door and Sally shouting
Sally: Anita hurry up!
Anita: Yeah yeah, I’ve only been in here in 10 minutes… I’m almost done…
Anne (had turned up outside the door too): yeah hurry up….
5 minutes later Anita stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her and went to her room to do the rest…
Anita: shower is ready….!
she shouted, and Anne and Sally rushed to the bathroom both trying to get there first, Anne won and said
Anne: Ha-ha I won
Sally: yeah but you better hurry up..!!
Anne: ok I will…

an hour later
Anita: Sally….?
Sally: Yeah?
Anita: will you straighten my hair?
Sally: Yeah if you’re straightening mine after?
Anita: Course….
Then Sally started straightening Anita’s hair. After a while Anne were done with everything so she went downstairs to watch some TV, upstairs Sally was done straightening Anita’s hair and Anita said..
Anita: Thanks Sally I’m just gonna do the finish touches then I’m straightening yours alright?
Sally: Ok.. but hurry up, the guys will be here soon!
Anita: how soon?
Sally: 30 minutes..
Anita: Ok brb then…
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyOns Dec 03, 2008 1:52 pm

og lige et til...

30 minutes later they still weren’t done, but then there was a knock on the door and Anne went to answer it and said
Anne: hi guys, come in…
Danny: Hi (he said and kissed her cheek)
Tom: Hi (he said and kissed her cheek too)
Harry: Hiya (he said and kissed her cheek too)
Dougie: Hi babe… I need to talk to you for a second (he said with a smile)
Anne: Sure
They were about to go when Danny asked…
Danny: Where’s my girl?
Anne: upstairs with Sally, just go after the weird noises..
Harry: Weird noises…?
Anne: Just go upstairs…

Then the guys went upstairs while Tom went to the living room, and Dougie and Anne went to the kitchen to talk…
Anne: So what did you want to talk to me about?
Dougie: About last night…
Anne: Oh… have you regretted it?
Dougie: No, no not at all…
Anne: Then what is it?
Dougie: I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend?
Anne: really… (she said with a huge smile)
Dougie: Yeah course.. so what do you say?
Anne: Yes of course… (she said and kissed him) why me?
Dougie: You’re a really nice person, gorgeous, funny you’ve got all that I want…
Anne: Aww really?
Dougie nodded and kissed her again…

+Upstairs+
Danny and Harry were searching for the girls when they heard Anita scream a really weird scream…
Danny: Ok that was Anita, what are they doing?
Harry: I don’t know
They went to the door where the noise came from and knocked the door and as they came inside they saw Anita straightening Sally’s hair… Harry went over and kissed Sally and said
Harry: Hi sweetie
Sally: Hi….
Danny: Hey babe (he said and kissed her) what’s up with the screaming?
Anita: I’m burning my fingers on her hair, lol
Danny: (laughed) Are your headache gone?
Anita: Yeah, if it wasn’t I wouldn’t have first of all yelled like I did, and secondly I wouldn’t have my music on…
Danny: You’ve got a point…. you look great by the way..
Anita: Thanks… You too (she said and kissed him again) Yes done!
Sally: thanks Anita…
Anita: Anytime….
Sally: So what do you think? (she said to Harry and spun around)
Harry: You look great, but you didn’t have to straighten your hair to look good.. (he said and kissed her)
Sally: Aww you’re so sweet…
Harry: I know, lol
Sally: you don’t look too bad yourself…
Then all 4 went downstairs to join Tom, Anne and Dougie who were now all sitting in the living room….

+in the living room+
Anita: anyone wanna drink?
Everyone: Yeah
Anita: ok what do you want?
Anne: just a coke please…
Danny: yeah me too!
Dougie: Make that 3…
Harry: can I have a Fanta or something?
Anita: Yeah sure…
Sally: I want a Sprite thanks
Anita: ok and what about you Tom?
Tom: coke too..
Anita: ok, so that’s 5 cokes, 1 Fanta and one sprite… (she said as she walked to the kitchen to get the drinks)
Dougie: does she always talks to herself like that?
Anne: (with a laugh) yeah, it’s coz if she doesn’t she just forgets it, coz she forgets pretty easily…
Dougie: ok…
Anita walks back in with the drinks and heard what he said while she was in the kitchen, so she said…
Anita: You think it’s weird that I’m talking to myself?
Dougie: err.. a bit maybe
Anita: well get used to it coz I’m doing it a lot, it’s coz I’m saying what I’m thinking, a lot of times, and sometimes I discuss with myself…
Harry: Haha how weird…
Anita: You don’t have to tell me that (she said as she handed him his drink) I already know, but I can’t do anything about it, it’s a bad habit…
Anita had just sat back down again when there was a knock on the door,
Anita: Who’s getting that?
Anne: I am… (She said and went to answer the door; it was the pizza guy, so she paid for the pizza and went back into the living room) Dinner is ready
Anita: Wait we need some plates, I’m just gonna get them..
Then they all started eating… after that, they started watching a movie, they saw The Ring 2. All couples were cuddled up to each other, well Dougie, Anne, Harry and Sally, had to share the long sofa, and Anita and Danny had the shorter sofa to themselves, so they were lying on the sofa. And then Tom had the only chair again… after a while Anita and Danny had fallen asleep, Anita with her head resting on Danny’s chest, and Sally and Harry were kissing (the movie was obviously boring or something) Anne and Dougie were talking (well more whispering) sweet things to each other, the only one who actually saw the movie was Tom.
About 15 minutes later Sally said…
Sally: Sorry about all this Tom…
Tom: What do you mean?
Sally: You know, that we didn’t think that you must be feeling a bit bored here… and a bit depressing that you’re the only one without a girlfriend.
Tom: Oh… don’t think about it
Anita had woken up from the noise of them talking and heard what they were saying and said…
Anita: Yeah Tom, we need to find a girl for you…
Tom: No you don’t have to think about that…
Anne: guys are you sleeping here..?
Dougie: if it’s ok then yeah..
Anne: sure it is, what about you guys? (She asked, Danny (who had also woken up by now), Harry and Tom)
Harry, Danny: Yeah of course we will…
Anita: What about you Tom?
Tom: Nah, I think I’ll go home…
Sally: Are you sure? (he nodded) coz it’s ok that you stay, we don’t mind..
Tom: I know, but I think I’ll just go back home. And I think I’m going now… I’ll see you guys tomorrow…
Anne, Sally: OK bye Tom…
Tom: Bye…
Anita: I’ll show you out (she said and got up from the sofa)

+by the door+
Anita: Tom… Are you sure you don’t wanna stay over?
Tom: Yeah…
Anita: Ok, but be careful ok…
Tom: Yeah sure… Bye (he said and hugged her)
Anita: Bye
And then he went out of the door and down to his car and drove away. Then Anita went back into the living room after a while she said:
Anita: I’m really tired so I’m going to bed… Are you coming Danny?
Danny: Yeah sure, night guys….
Everyone: Night…
Then they went upstairs to bed and Harry and Sally did too… but Dougie and Anne stayed up to watch TV…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyOns Dec 03, 2008 6:12 pm

but Dougie and Anne stayed up to watch TV… Og hvad sker der så Anita? Very Happy

Jeg har brug for mere, Very Happy Loving it !!
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyOns Dec 03, 2008 11:17 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
but Dougie and Anne stayed up to watch TV… Og hvad sker der så Anita? Very Happy

Jeg har brug for mere, Very Happy Loving it !!
ja har det på samme måde Smile
MER MER MEEER !
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyTors Dec 04, 2008 3:37 am

hov havde ikk lagt mærke til at det stoppede sådan sorry... men her er næste del...

+inside Sally’s room+
Harry: Erm Sally can I ask you something?
Sally: Yeah sure you can…
Harry: ok, well… I wanted to ask you to go out with me?
Sally: you mean as in girlfriend and boyfriend?
Harry: Yeah…
Sally: of course I will… but why do you pick me?
Harry: because you’re really nice, good looking, fun and everything… but the reason why I’ve not been asking you before now is, that I wasn’t sure if you were taking me just because I was in McFly you know, but now I’ve realised that you’re not taking me coz I’m in McFly, but taking me for the person I am…
Sally: ok how sweet, but yeah I’m not only taking you for being in McFly, I could never do that to anyone…
Harry: I know…. (He said and kissed her)
Sally: Well I wanna sleep now… night... see you tomorrow… (She said and kissed him again)
Harry: ok night…
And then they fell asleep…

+Meanwhile in Anita’s room+
Anita and Danny were lying in bed, kissing, after a while Danny tried to take Anita’s top off, but then Anita pulled away and said…
Anita: Danny… I think there’s something you should know…
Danny: Ok what is it?
Anita: well… it’s not coz I’m a virgin I’m reacting like this to you, coz I have done it before, but only 2 times… it’s just the first time I did it I felt kinda used coz about 2 days later he broke up with me for no reason, like he was only with me to get me in bed, and now that he had done that he had got what he wanted and broke up with me..
Danny: Oh… I’m sorry to hear that…. what about the 2nd time?
Anita: I was forced into it, I had only met the guy that night, and even though I told him to stop he didn’t, so he kinda raped me…
Danny: Oh my god honey, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know… but I’ll wait ‘till you are ready….
Anita: it’s ok… but I thought you should know…
Danny: thanks for telling me… (he said with a smile)
Anita: well… I wanna sleep now, so night… (she said and kissed him and then cuddled up to him)
Danny: night… (he said and kissed her forehead)

+back in the living room+
Anne and Dougie were lying on the sofa talking and watching TV, and every now and then kissing…
Anne: I feel sorry for Tom, coz he had to be stuck with us tonight…
Dougie: You don’t have to think so much about it,
Anne: but he just looked so bored…
Dougie: maybe, but he was enjoying the movie…
Anne: hmm maybe, well let’s not talk about it, I wanna see this movie… (she said and rested her head on Dougie’s chest)
Dougie: Ok me too…
After about 15 minutes Anne had fallen asleep and when Dougie noticed he carried her upstairs to her room and laid her down on her bed, and went to sleep himself.

+back in Anita’s room+
Anita and Danny had almost fallen asleep when suddenly Anita’s phone started ringing; she got pretty shocked and turned over to pick up the phone as Danny joked
Danny: 7 days
Anita: (she looked at him whacked him around his head and laughed before answering her phone) hello?
Woman: hey do you know a Tom Fletcher?
Anita: Yeah I know him, what’s wrong?
Woman: well I’m a nurse calling from the hospital to tell you that Tom has been in a car accident…
Anita: (Anita’s face went as pale as a ghost, and slowly tears started to roll down her cheeks) he has what? Well how bad is it?
Nurse: he’s in a coma now… I’ll give you more details when you come to the hospital.
Anita: Ok (she said and hung up the phone, and broke down in tears)
Danny: (He looked at her with a confused face, and started to comfort her and said) babe what’s wrong, who were calling you?
Anita: it was from the hospital the nurse said that Tom had been in a car accident…
Danny: what? how did it happen and how bad is it?
Anita: I don’t know how it happened, and I only know that he’s in a coma right now….
Danny: OK… I’m waking the other guys ok (he said and kissed her, then went out of her room to wake the others)
He first went to Anne’s room as it was the one closest to Anita’s, he knocked on the door and Dougie said
Dougie: what is it?
Danny: (stepped inside the room and said) sorry, but they’ve just called from the hospital to say that Tom’s been in a car accident...
Dougie: OMG! We’re getting up now, I’m just gonna wake up Anne…
Danny: Ok I’m gonna wake up Harry and Sally now and then we’re going…
Dougie: Ok…
Dougie then woke up Anne and told her what happened and she reacted like Anita did, Danny went to Sally’s room and woke them up too,

About 10 minutes later they were all ready to go, Anita grabbed her keys to her car and then they all went out of the house and drove to the Hospital.

+in the waiting room at the hospital+
Sally: I can’t believe this has happened, I feel like it’s my fault…
Harry: of course it’s not your fault, why should it be?
Sally: coz if we had let him stay he wouldn’t have been in this accident….
Dougie: You can’t blame yourself because of that….
Danny: No you’re right; this is no one’s fault.
Anne: And btw. It weren’t coz we didn’t wanna let him stay, coz we did ask him to, but he just didn’t want to..
Sally: you’re probably right…
Suddenly a nurse came in and said
Nurse: Tom Fletcher’s relatives?
Anne: (stood up and said) yeah that’s us….
Nurse: Ok I came to say, that Tom’s doing better now, but the accident happened coz a drunken driver, crashed into him… but we still don’t know when he wakes up again…
Anita: Ok, but can we go see him now?
Nurse: Yeah but not too many at a time…
Anita: Ok… who wanna go first?
Anne: Me and Doug can go first then Sally and Harry and then you and Danny, is that ok..?
Anita: Yeah of course it is….
Then Anne and Dougie went to Tom’s room…

+inside Tom’s room+
Anne and Dougie stepped inside Tom’s room, and saw him lying on the hospital bed with machines all around him, looking pale, and with a few scratches on his head… this was all too much for Anne so she broke down crying and of course Dougie started to comfort her and everything, but he himself couldn’t stand looking at one of his best friends in a condition like that so he started crying as well... it went on for about 10 minutes when Anne started to pull away from Dougie to go over to Tom… She started talking to him…
Anne: God Tom, why did this happen to you? And why can’t people not just learn how to drive? and that they can’t drive when they are drunk… oh anyways please wake up soon…
Anne and Dougie stayed in there for about 5 minutes talking to Tom, then they went out of the room and Harry and Sally went in there… basically the same happened in there with them. As for Anita and Danny…

+Back in the waiting room after they had all seen Tom+
Anita: There has to be someone here all the time while he’s not awake, right?
Harry: Yeah I thought about that too… who’ll stay as the first couple?
Anita: me and Danny can stay here till the morning, then a new one can take over…
Sally: Ok, we’re going home to get some sleep now then…
Danny: Yeah sure…
Then Anita went up to hug everyone and so did Danny well with Sally and Anne. Then they went home and Danny and Anita went into Tom’s room again and Danny sat down on a chair beside Tom’s bed…there was only one chair left in the room now, so Danny said.
Danny: Babe, come here (he reached his hand out for her, she took it in hers, and he pulled her down onto his lap)
Anita sat with both of her legs to one side, and her head resting on Danny’s chest, his arms were wrapped around her… after 5 minutes of silence Anita said
Anita: I still can’t believe this have happened….
Danny: No me neither…
Anita: What if he doesn’t pull through…? I can’t take that (she said as tears started to form in her eyes) What about the band? What about… (she was about to say more, but was cut off by Danny saying..)
Danny: of course he’s going to pull through… remember it’s Tom, he’s a strong guy… (he said even though he had his doubts too)
Anita: Maybe you’re right…
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyTors Dec 04, 2008 4:13 pm

ååh nej ikke tom ?! Sad
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyTors Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Sad Nej det er frygteligt!!!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyTors Dec 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Sad

Mere ?
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyFre Dec 05, 2008 1:15 pm

så kommer næste del...

The days went by, and Tom still hadn’t woken up from his coma, it have been 5 days since, and Anita had started working, the guys were on a break (of course) while Tom was in hospital… suddenly one day when Sally, Anne, Dougie and Harry were sitting in Toms hospital room talking (Danny waited at the girls apartment for Anita, coz she was coming home from work in about 10 minutes) when suddenly Tom started moving, and groaning a bit because of the pain, they all jumped up in chock, and Anne said
Anne: I’m gonna get a nurse… (and ran out of the door and found a nurse)
Nurse: Ok, well I want everyone to leave the room while I’m checking up on Tom…
A few minutes later she came out of the room again and said
Nurse: Tom’s awake now, and you can go see him...
Sally: Ok thanks…
Then they all went to the room except for Dougie who called Danny to tell him the news.

+Back in Tom’s room+
Anne: OMG Tom we’re so happy you’re awake
Sally: Yeah we’ve been really worried about you
Harry: Do you remember anything…?
Tom: No not that much… I remember driving then suddenly I saw somebody driving in my direction and tried to avoid the approaching car, and that’s all I remember... where’s Dougie, Danny and Anita?
Anne: Dougie is just calling Danny and Anita to bring the news, and they’re at home, well Danny is, Anita is coming from work any minute now..
Tom: Oh ok….

+back at the girls’ apartment+
Danny had just hung up the phone when he heard the door slam and Anita saying…
Anita: I’m home… (she said and threw her bag at the floor, just as Danny came to the hall) Hey sweetie
Danny: Hey babe (he said and kissed her) good day at work? (he said while hugging her)
Anita: Kinda yeah… there was much to do today, what about you? You had a good day?
Danny: Yeah… and I have really good news..
Anita: Like what?
Danny: Tom’s awake…
Anita: (pulled away from the hug) OMG are you serious?
Danny: Yeah Dougie has just called from the hospital to tell me..
Anita: OMG that’s great.. well should we get going then…
Danny: Yeah
Then they went to the car, and drove to the hospital..

+back at the hospital+
Anita and Danny had just arrived and went to Tom’s room..
Anita: so good to see you awake (she said as she hugged him)
Danny: so do you know when you can get home again?
Tom: Err… No I don’t actually…
Danny: Ok… well then we’re gonna ask the nurse when she gets in here…
Then a nurse came in there and Tom said..
Tom: When can I go home?
Nurse: Hmm we’re gonna keep you here 1 or 2 days, to see how you’re doing…
Tom: Ok.. thanks (he said and smiled at her, when she was out of the room Tom said) uhh.. she looked kinda fit
Danny: Not bad hehe
Anita: Heey!! (she said and hit him playfully over his arm)
Danny: Of course not better than you…. (he said and kissed her on her cheek)
Anita: Hehe good, good…
Harry: Anyways, you should do something about that Tom….
Tom: You think?
Dougie: Yeah she seems cool hehe…
Sally: Tom I think we’re going home now, hope it’s ok, coz we’ve been here since this morning hehe..
Tom: No it’s ok… but Anita and Danny are you staying for a bit? You’ve just arrived..?
Anita: Err.. yeah we can stay a bit, but I’ve just got home from work 20 minutes ago.. and I’m pretty exhausted actually…
Tom: Oh, ok..
Danny: but we’ll stay a bit, and after that you can talk to the nurse (he said with a cheeky smile)
Tom: Hehe, yeah I can do that, anyways bye guys, (he said to Sally, Anne, Harry and Dougie)
They all said bye back.

Later that day when Anita and Danny had went home the nurse came in to check up on Tom.
Nurse: Hey Tom, how are you feeling?
Tom: I’m feeling great… well, I’m in a bit of pain, but it could be worse…
Nurse: where’s the pain?
Tom: My head and wrist…
Nurse: Oh yeah, you’ve broken your wrist…
Tom: can I play the guitar then?
Nurse: I don’t know, not for a while…
Tom: Oh, no what am I gonna do…?
Nurse: Why is it that important for you to play the guitar?
Tom: I’m in a band, McFly actually….
Nurse: Oh, I thought I’d seen you somewhere before… and heard about that name..
Tom: Anyways for how long can I not be able to play the guitar?
Nurse: I don’t know, a few weeks? You can’t play when it hurts….
Tom: What’s your name?
Nurse: it’s Stephanie….
Tom: Cool…
Stephanie: btw, maybe I can give you a cure for the pain (she said and winked, before walking out)
Tom: O… K… (he said, as he was kinda confused) *thinking* was she just hitting on me?**
After about 5 minutes just starring out in the blue thinking, he laid back down on his bed and soon fell asleep
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyFre Dec 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Yaay, go Tom! Razz

Du bliver nødt til at skrive noget mere, Anita Wink
Det er super godt!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyFre Dec 05, 2008 1:25 pm

hehe ok.... jamen så kommer der et afsnit mere...Razz men kun fordi det er fredag og at det er december haha Razz

The next day at the guys’ place (all the girls had stayed over) in the living room.. Harry, Sally and Danny sat in the living room talking… and watching telly
Sally: When are we gonna visit Tom today?
Harry: Don’t know…. But Sally, can I ask you something?
Sally: yeah sure..?
Harry: Do you wanna go out tonight?
Sally: doing what?
Harry: Dinner? And maybe clubbing after? Just the two of us!
Sally: sounds cool to me… Anyways, Danny where’s Anita?
Danny: She’s still asleep…
Sally: I thought she was going to work today?
Danny: yeah but not before 1 pm. And it’s only 10.30 now…
Sally: Oh ok…
*Danny got up and was about to go upstairs when Sally asked*
Sally: Where are you going?
Danny: Waking Anita up, I thought we should go visit Tom before she’s going to work..
Sally: good plan!
Danny: I know I’m genius…
Harry: *coughs loudly*
Danny: Oi watch it! *he said with a laugh and ran upstairs*

+inside Danny’s room+
Danny came in and saw Anita lying in his bed, still fast asleep, he went over to the bed and sat beside her…
Danny: Babe, wake up… *he said and shook her gently*
Anita: *wakes up slowly* what time is it? *she said in a sleepy voice*
Danny: 10.30…
Anita: But I’m not supposed to meet at work until 1 pm… *she said and pulled the covers over her head*
Danny: I know, but please babe, I’m bored, and I want to spend some time with you before you go to work, and I was wondering if we should visit Tom before you have to work?
Anita: Ok then *she said and sat up in bed*
Danny: Nice hairdo… *he said and laughed*
Anita: Thank you very much Danny, now I’m going to have a shower then…
Danny: Ok… *she was about to go to the bathroom but then Danny said* so I don’t get any kiss today?
Anita: I didn’t think you wanted that when I’m looking like this?
Danny: of course…
Anita: ok then *she said and went over and kissed him, and then went to the bathroom*

+In Dougie’s room+
Anne and Dougie had just woken up,
Dougie: Babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the cinema tonight?
Anne: I’d love to, but what are we gonna see..?
Dougie: Erm dunno, hmm whatever you want?
Anne: cool, what about Mr. and Mrs. Smith?
Dougie: haven’t you seen that once already?
Anne: yeah but I would love to see it again, and you said, whatever I want to see… *she said with a smile*
Dougie: of course, then we’re going to see that… everything for you babe *he said and kissed her*
Then they both went downstairs to get some breakfast.

+Later that day at the hospital+
They were all gathered at the hospital in Tom’s room, when Stephanie stepped inside the room…
Stephanie: Hey Tom… I need to check up on you to see how you’re doing…
Tom: Ok…
Stephanie: So guys I’ll like you to leave the room while I do so ok?
Anne: Yeah sure… come on guys…
And they all went outside, about 10 minutes later inside the room Stephanie were done and Tom asked…
Tom: So when can I go home?
Stephanie: you can go home today…
Tom: Really? *he said with a huge smile*
Stephanie: yeah… you can go home when you’re ready
Tom: Thanks so much…
Stephanie went over to the door and said,
Stephanie: You can come in now
Sally: Thanks…
They all went inside and Tom told them that he could go home when he was ready…
Anne: Oh that’s great… so we’ll wait here till you’re ready…
Harry: Yeah… so why don’t you take a shower and stuff..?
Anita: I’m gonna go now… c’ya Tom
Tom: Yeah bye, good day at work… *he said while hugging her*
Anita: Thanks… *she went over to Danny* Bye honey I’ll talk to you later
Danny: Yeah sure *he said and kissed her*
Anita: Bye guys..
Everyone: Bye…

Later that day when Tom was finished packing his stuff down, and were ready to go home, he was just walking around by himself in his room when Stephanie stepped into the room.
Stephanie: Are you happy you can go home now?
Tom: Yeah.. I miss them all back home, I just hate the fact I can’t play the guitar…
Stephanie: I know, it sucks, so are you the only one from McFly who doesn’t have a gf?
Tom: Yeah… I am… why?
Stephanie: No reason…
Just then Danny stepped into the room…
Danny: So Tom, are you ready to go?
Tom: Yeah…
Danny: let’s go then… (he said and looked over at Stephanie, who gave him a flirty look, Danny quickly looked away and went out of the room)
Tom: (He took his bag over his shoulder and said) Bye, nice meeting you
Stephanie: yeah you too (she said with a smile)
Then Tom went out the room and they all went home, Danny was still thinking about that look Stephanie gave him, not coz he liked her, cos he loved Anita, but she scared him a bit cos she knew that Danny had a gf, and he knew Tom had told him that she had been flirting with him…
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 2:07 am

hmm hvor er mine læsere henne scratch
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm

I skole xD
ej.. Det er seriøst virkelig godt..
hende Stefanie, Stephanie.. eller hvad nu.. hun skræmmer mig lidt.
Er det kun fordi han er kendt, eller fordi hun vil have Danny?
underlige tøs.. men ja! RIGTIG GODT!

Mere snart? no pressure (:
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Det finder i ud af senere hehe Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 2:25 pm

her er næste del!

+Later that day+
Tom was out food shopping cos he wanted to go out anyways, and then he suddenly bumped in to someone, he turned around to say sorry and saw it was Stephanie
Tom: Sorry
Stephanie: Nah, that’s ok… how are you feeling?
Tom: I’m good…
Stephanie: I was wondering, what do you say to go out for dinner sometime?
Tom: sounds good to me, but when?
Stephanie: what about on Saturday?
Tom: sounds cool, so I’ll pick you up at 7 then?
Stephanie: Yeah here you go (she said and handed him a paper with her address on)
Then Tom went home and in to the living room where Dougie, Harry and Danny were sat…
In the meantime
Danny: So when are you going out tonight?
Dougie: I’m picking up Anne at 8.
Harry: and I’m picking Sally up at 6.30
Danny: cool
Harry: You and Anita aren’t doing anything?
Danny: Nah, she’s not home till 6 today, so she’ll be pretty tired, and somebody has to look after Tom…
Harry: Haha you’re right…
Tom: You guys guess what (Tom said as he burst in to the room)
Dougie: No what?
Tom: I’m having a date on Saturday night…
Harry: That’s cool Tom, who would want to go on a date with you?
Tom: Stephanie
Harry: You mean the nurse from the hospital?
Tom: yeah…
Dougie: cool

+at the girls’ place at 5 pm+
Sally were getting ready for the night, but she couldn’t find anything to wear, just then Anne walked into her room
Sally: Anne what should I wear tonight?
Anne: hmm? Don’t know? (she said as she opened her wardrobe) what about this (she said and pulled out some jeans and a white top)
Sally: You think that’s a good idea?
Anne: of course it is…
Sally: but what if we go somewhere posh? You know what Harry is like…
Anne: you’re right….. Hmm, what about this dress then (she said and took out a knee long black dress with strappy shoulders,
Sally: you don’t think that’s too much
Anne: No, now go get ready…
Sally went to the bathroom while Anne went downstairs to cook.

About 6.30 Harry arrived at the girls’ apartment, wearing black trousers, a white shirt, black tie and a black blazer, he went up and knocked on the door and Anita went to answer it.
Anita: Hey Harry, wow you look great, (she said while hugging him.)
Harry: thanks, so where’s Sally,
Anita: well she’s not ready yet, just a second *shouted* Sally! Harry is here
Sally: *shouted back* ok I’ll be down in a minute….
Anita: come on let’s wait in the living room…
Harry: yeah let’s do that… so what are you going to do tonight when both of the girls are going out?
Anita: don’t know, chill out watch TV and stuff…
Harry: ok…

+upstairs+
Anne has just finished straightening Sally’s hair and Sally went over to look at herself in the mirror…
Sally: wow I think for the first time that I’m actually satisfied with how I look…
Anne: Yeah you look really great, now get downstairs, Harry is waiting for you.
Sally smiled and went downstairs… Harry stood up as he saw Sally and went up to her…
Harry: Wow you look so beautiful…
Sally: thanks… You look great, too, she said and kissed him…
Harry: So shall we go?
Sally: yeah, bye Anne have a good time with Dougie, and Bye Anita, hope you wont feel too lonely here…
Anita: nah I wont, I think hehe.. bye..
Anne: bye..

+Outside+
Harry and Sally were just walking outside and they walked around the corner of the block where a white limo was ready to pick them up.
Sally: OMG is that Limo here for us
Harry: Yeah come on…
Sally: Omg! This is sooo cool I’ve never been driving in a limo before, lol
They got into the limo and it drove them to a posh restaurant.
They got inside and went over to a table in the corner of the back, where they could get some privacy. As they sat by the table Sally said
Sally: Wow it’s nice in here
Harry: Yeah I love it here.. I only bring special persons with me here…
Sally: Aww you’re so sweet Harry…
Harry: Not as sweet as you..
Sally: *started laughing* that was cheesy Harry..
Harry: I know, now let’s order some food.

+back at the girls’ apartment+
Later that evening Anne were ready to go to the cinema with Dougie, and Dougie was gonna pick her up in about 5 minutes, so her and Anita were sitting in the living room talking.
Anne: Are you sure you’re gonna be ok on your own tonight?
Anita: Yes Anne I’m sure, it’s not like I haven’t been alone before.
Anne: No you’re right..
Anita: What are you gonna see?
Anne: Mr. and Mrs. Smith..
Anita: again?
Anne: Yeah Dougie said we could see anything I wanted haha
Just then there was a knock on the door. Anne got up and said
Anne: see you tonight Ann…
Anita: Yeah have a great time..
Anne: I will..

+outside+
Anne: Hey Doug! *she said and kissed him*
Dougie: Hey! Are you ready to go?
Anne: Yeah
Dougie: Good, come on then…
They went to the cinema and after they had paid for the tickets they went to buy something to drink during the movie and some sweets.
Dougie: what do you want? Cola? Medium sized?
Anne: Yeah that would be great…
Dougie: Ok (then Dougie bought it and 1 for himself + some popcorn)
They then went to find their seat, which were at the back row. As they sat waiting for the movie to start they saw a couple sitting right in front of them and soon enough they started kissing, so Dougie started throwing popcorn at them, and they turned around and Dougie said.
Dougie: wasn’t me *as he pointed at Anne*
Anne: Ha ha ha *she laughed sarcastically* No he did it but only to say that it’s pretty annoying to look at you two kissing, that’s why couples are at the back row so they don’t disturb the people who sit behind them.
Girl: Sorry… *after a short silence* aren’t you Dougie from McFly?
Dougie: Err yeah why?
Girl: Cool is she your girlfriend?
Dougie: *looked unsurely at Anne* Erm…
Anne: what if I am?
Girl: Then you’re lucky
Anne: ok hehe..
Girl: So are you?
Dougie: Yeah she is, but will you please leave us alone?
Girl: Sure *the girl said and turned around*
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Aww!!! hvor søøøøøøødt!

mere er der faktisk ikke at sige.. rigtig godt! ;D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 2:48 pm

hehe tark
ka være jeg poster lidt mere senere Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's GAMLE fic!   Anita's GAMLE fic! Empty

Anita's GAMLE fic!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-