Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Jule-standalone!

Go down 
+4
Sarah
Sidsel
mcflys
Annesteg
8 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Hej piger!

Jeg har skrevet endnu en s/a, og jeg er faktisk færdig med den.
Jeg poster den her, men da Sarah har første ret på at læse den, venter jeg på 'thumbs up' fra hende Razz
Hun siger at hun er klar iaften, så der er ikke så lang ventetid..

Glædelig jul, alle sammen!

santa

Tilbage til toppen Go down
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Lyder fedt xD havde faktisk tænkt på at skrive en jule en. hehe.. (:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 5:59 pm

mcflys skrev:
Lyder fedt xD havde faktisk tænkt på at skrive en jule en. hehe.. (:

Hehe, jeg vil gerne læse den hvis du skriver en Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Lyder spændene hehe glæder mig Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Så er den endelig på banen, enjoy!

All I want for Christmas is you

”We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year..”

Sarah was walking down the streets of London, a group of 5-7 people were standing on the side walk and singing Christmas carols. It was a cold winter’s day and Christmas Eve was tomorrow.
Sarah shoved her hands in her pockets and shuddered slightly as a cold wind blew her hair softly away from her face and snow flakes fell into her long brown hair.
Sarah hurried home. As she got inside, the house was dark and empty, just like she expected. He wasn’t home, and she was going to be alone at Christmas. Not exactly all alone; she was going to spend it with her family like she used to, but it wouldn’t be the same since he wasn’t there.
She quickly got her coat, gloves, hat and shoes off and went further into the dark house, turning on the lights on her way. She went to the kitchen, made herself a cup of hot cocoa and put it on the living room table. She then went to their bedroom and changed into some comfier clothes, consisting of a pair of sweat pants and his hoodie with black and grey check pattern.
When she got back into the living room, she sat on the couch, turned on the TV and slowly drank her hot cocoa.
‘We ran past strawberry fields and smelt the summertime, when it gets dark I'll hold your body close to mine..’ I wish he would, Sarah thought to herself as she picked up her phone.
“Hello?” Sarah asked.
“Hey baby!” A happy voice said, and Sarah’s mood immediately lit up.
“How’s it going?” She asked.
“We’re working real hard, babe. And it doesn’t seem like I’ll be home for Christmas..” He sighed.
“It’s okay..” She said, tears filling her eyes. She missed him so much. He’d only been gone for about a week, but it was a week too long.
“No it’s not Sarah. I should be home with you, but instead I’m stuck here..”
“Danny, don’t worry. We’ll see each other as soon as you get home. Just focus on your work. I’ll be fine!”
“Okay babe..” Danny sighed. “How’ve you been then?”
“Fine, I’ve just been working and getting even more ready for Christmas” She laughed.
“That’s great, honey.” Danny said happily. He knew how his girlfriend felt about Christmas. She loved it! “Look sweetie, I’ve got to go now; we need to finish this song tonight.”
“Okay, honey. I’ll see you soon then.” Sarah said.
“I can’t wait, I love you”
“I love you too, Danny.”
Sarah went to sleep early that night, she couldn’t wait for Christmas to come but she was also sad because Danny wasn’t going to be there.

Sarah woke up the next morning; the sun was shining and everything outside was covered with a beautiful new layer of glittery snow; the perfect Christmas picture.
Sarah got out of bed, showered, ate breakfast and got ready for today’s events. She was going to her parents’ house for Christmas Eve, just like she would do every year.
She got all her presents ready, found the outfit she was going to wear later that night and packed the car with all her bags.
About twenty minutes later she arrived at her parents’ house, her mother greeted her by the door.
“Hello honey. Merry Christmas!” She smiled and hugged her daughter.
“Merry Christmas, mom” Sarah smiled.
Mother and daughter helped each other with carrying Sarah’s presents inside the house.

It was almost dinner time, and Sarah was in her old room, getting ready for Christmas Eve. Their family would always dress up and have a huge family-get together.
She was wearing a black halter-neck dress that went down to the floor and some black high heels. Her light brown hair was hanging simply down her back. Her make-up was simple and light, just the way she liked it.

Jule-standalone! Edressme203031343972oa7.th

“Sarah honey, could you plea-“ Her mother stopped as she saw her daughter. “Wow, you look absolutely beautiful. Danny wo-“ She stopped when realising what she was saying.
“Danny would what?” Sarah asked confused.
“Nothing sweetie, he would never let you out of sight, if he was here.” She smiled, trying to cover up something Sarah couldn’t quiet understand. “Anyway, could you go to this address and pick something up for me?”
“Mum, the rest of the family is gonna be here in a half an hour and I’m all dressed up.” Sarah protested.
“Please honey, I totally forgot about it, it’ll only be 20 minutes. There’ll be plenty of time, please sweetie. I have to get ready myself..” Her mother begged.
“Okay..” Sarah sighed. Her mother handed her a paper with the address written on it.
“Thank you sweetie.” Her mother smiled. Sarah smiled back and went down stairs, put on her jacket, grabbed the car keys on the table in the hall and went to the car. She got in the car, and was about to turn on the engine when she realised she was still wearing her high heels. She frowned but decided to just talk them off instead of going back inside to find some other shoes.

“Where the hell is this street?” Sarah frowned; she’d been driving around for almost an hour now, without finding the street she was supposed to go. She turned a corner and sighed as she saw a sign that said ‘Memory Lane’. Now she only had to find the house.
“Finally..” She sighed, as the house appeared on her right. Number 7.
She turned off the engine, put on her shoes again and went to the front door. She noticed a note taped on the door, ‘Please go to the backyard, you’ll find everything you need there’. Sarah sighed, as she slowly went to the backyard. She turned the first corner of the house, walking down a small path. It was pure black, and she couldn’t see anything. It was quiet and the only sound heard, was her high heels on the flagstones. Sarah slowly made her way to the next corner which led to the backyard. She turned the corner and stopped, trying to see which way she should go.

Suddenly the whole backyard were lit up by Christmas lights in all the threes and bushes. She froze; her eyes were stuck on the scene in the middle of the big backyard. A small scene was set up and on it were four people. One of them made her heart race.
He looked right into her brown eyes and smiled.

“I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true.. All I want for Christmas is...” He sang all by himself, no music playing. He slowly went down the stairs as he sang those words. He finished the line of the song, as he now stood only inches from her. “You..” He sighed passionately and smiled.

A smiled grew upon Sarahs face; she smiled and threw her arms around his neck. “Danny..” She sighed smiling. Their lips met in a passionately kiss and as they did, Tom started singing the song as Dougie and Harry joined him on bass, drums and vocals.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You baby

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I don't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeers click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
Ooh baby

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is...
You

Tom ended the song beautifully. He smiled at Sarah and Danny who was standing in the middle of the lit up garden. They had their arms wrapped around one another and were looking into each others eyes.
They were in love.

“Will you marry me?” Danny asked, looking into her brown eyes; those who made his world whole, those he couldn’t live without. Sarah’s face froze, before turning into an even bigger smile.
“Yes, Danny. I’ll marry you!”

Later that evening the happy couple was sat in the garden, music was playing quietly and family and friends were chatting with each other.
“Welcome home, sweetie.” Danny suddenly whispered, sending shivers down her spine.
“What?” She asked puzzled and looked into his ocean blue eyes.
“Welcome home.” He smiled. “I bought this house, Memory Lane 7; your lucky number!” He smiled.
“You’re amazing” She smiled, kissing him.” Did you know that?”
“I try..” He grinned. Sarah just smiled as she snuggled up to Danny, who put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hvad siger du så, Sarah? <3
Og selvfølgelig jer andre også? Razz

Glædelig jul
santa
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:19 pm

Årh annesteg altså! Very Happy<3
Hvor er du bare herlig! Jeg havde overhovedet ikke regnet ud at din jule-fic handlede om mig! Den er virkelig virkelig god! Det hele var fantastisk, alle mine yndlingsting; Danny, sangene, lykketallet og kjolen er også bare rigtig flot. Hold da op! Du skulle have set mig, jeg sad og sang "All i want for christmas is you" da teksten kom, og jeg grinede og fnes under hele historien, haha! Sikke en fantastisk tidlig julegave fra dig (: Tusind tak smukke!
- Jeg tror såmænd jeg vil læse den igen med det samme!
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Og lige en ting mere:

JEG SKAL GIFTES MED DANNY JONES! cheers - Jeg har jo lov at drømme lidt endnu, haha.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:25 pm

Aww, smukke! Very Happy <3
Nøj hvor er jeg glad for at du kunne lide den .. Iih, jeg sidder bare her og smiler stort! Razz
Nu kommer du til at tænke på den hver gang du hører sangen! (;
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Anne skrev:
Aww, smukke! Very Happy <3
Nøj hvor er jeg glad for at du kunne lide den .. Iih, jeg sidder bare her og smiler stort! Razz
Nu kommer du til at tænke på den hver gang du hører sangen! (;

Årh, det vil jeg kun være glad for! Very Happy <3 Den er virkelig herlig! *
- Jeg tror faktisk din fic fik mit julehumør helt op at ringe, haha.
Og selvfølgelig kan jeg lide den, jeg elsker alle dine fics (;
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:29 pm

Ih hvor er den HYGGELIG !!!

Det virker bare som den perfekte julefilm !!!! Very Happy

Aj det er virkelig godt !
Jeg misunder dig at du er så god til det her fis Very Happy
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Simply and short.
Ellers ville det tage for langt tid.
Jeeeeeeg Elskeeeeeer Deeeet!

Du kan slå alt hvad jeg skriver!
Du skriver virkelig godt, bøjer mig i sneet for dig.
Helt enkelt.
Du er en bedre writer end mig!

Merry Christmas santa

rendeer
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:43 pm

Tusing tak, piger I love you
Ih, hvor er I skønne!

Og Ditte, hvordan kan du sige sådan noget?
Du er god til at skrive!
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Anne skrev:
Ditte, hvordan kan du sige sådan noget?
Du er god til at skrive!

Fordi jeg er god.
Men du er helt igennem meget bedre!
Jeg mener det! Razz

<3
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Ditte skrev:
Anne skrev:
Ditte, hvordan kan du sige sådan noget?
Du er god til at skrive!

Fordi jeg er god.
Men du er helt igennem meget bedre!
Jeg mener det! Razz

<3

Haha, mange tak da Very Happy
Og I lige måde Smile
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 14, 2008 11:57 pm

awww... hvor var det GODT:D
Blev i så godt humør af det, men så fordi jeg lige hurtigt skulle på tanken og købe en cola stod den på siden i et stykke tid og så sad jeg bare og læste og skærmen gik på pauseskærm jeg var sårn NOOO..... jeg var lige ved at læse... hahah
Men virkelig godt.... ved ikk hva jeg ellers ska sige... men aww hvor var Danny sød..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptyMan Dec 15, 2008 12:07 am

Haha, det kender jeg godt Anita Very Happy
Glad you liked it! Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptyMan Dec 15, 2008 12:36 am

selvf.... det var virkelig godt skrevet... selvom jeg nok havde set lidt for mig at Danny ville være der, så sys jeg det var vildt godt......... havde ikk regnet med at han ville fri, men altså hehe...
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptyMan Dec 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Så sødt! xD haha.. Var lidt langsom til at læse det.. I know.. men virkelig noget der for en i julestemning.. haha xD men hvis jeg for taget mig sammen til at skrive en så skal du nok få lov at læse den.. haha..
men bliver sku svært at gøre den bedre end din!:b
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptyTirs Dec 16, 2008 12:11 pm

mcflys skrev:
Så sødt! xD haha.. Var lidt langsom til at læse det.. I know.. men virkelig noget der for en i julestemning.. haha xD men hvis jeg for taget mig sammen til at skrive en så skal du nok få lov at læse den.. haha..
men bliver sku svært at gøre den bedre end din!:b

Mange tak Very Happy

Jeg er sikker på din bliver god!
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 12:17 am

Ohh den er orn'lig god <3
Den fik mig heæt i julehumør (og det skal lige siges at det har jeg SLET ikke været)
Men Anne du skriver Virkelig, Virkelig godt Very Happy
og blev endelig ved med at skrive.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 12:46 am

Sidsel skrev:
Ohh den er orn'lig god <3
Den fik mig heæt i julehumør (og det skal lige siges at det har jeg SLET ikke været)
Men Anne du skriver Virkelig, Virkelig godt Very Happy
og blev endelig ved med at skrive.

Tusind mange tak ;D
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptyTirs Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Hvis jeg ikke var i julestemning før, så kom jeg det i hvert fald nu!! santa Den er bare awsome!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! EmptyTirs Dec 23, 2008 9:48 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Hvis jeg ikke var i julestemning før, så kom jeg det i hvert fald nu!! santa Den er bare awsome!

Haha, mange tak Marie Very Happy
Sponsoreret inhold

Jule-standalone! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Jule-standalone!   Jule-standalone! Empty

Jule-standalone!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Standalone Fics By Sidsel