Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anne's standalones!

Go down 
+3
Sidsel
Mille
Annesteg
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Anne's standalones! - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Tak for jeres skønne kommentarer Very Happy
- They make my life, haha!

Anyways.. Jeg har endelig fået begyndt på part 4 og mangler kun sidste halvdel. Det kommer helt klart op senere idag Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 10, 2009 6:32 pm

YAY ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Her er så part 4. Tak til alle der har læst og kommenteret!
Comments are appreciated. Enjoy! Very Happy

Part 4

“Julianne!” Tom yelled, “Open the door! Please?!” He kept knocking on the door and I knew that I couldn’t just let him stand out there making a fool out of himself. I felt bad, but at the same time I was scared of what was going to happen if I opened the door.

“Please, Julianne..” I could here him sigh. I felt terrible. Even though I told him how I felt, he was still my best friend and I felt bad for doing this to him. “Well, if you’re not going to open the door, then I give up. I’ll see you tomo-”

“Tom..” I said. I had done it. I had opened the door and now I stood face to face with him. My heart started to pound in my chest. I hated him for doing this to me. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have told yo-”

I didn’t get to finish my sentence because suddenly his lips came crushing onto mine.
I froze. What was he doing? He couldn’t just kiss me like that. I knew that it was what I’d been dreaming about for years, but it wasn’t supposed to be something he did just because he wanted me to feel happy or because he felt sorry for me. No, that was even worse.

I pushed him away gently, “Tom, why are you doing this?” I asked confused.

“Because you mean so much to me..” He said.

“Tom, please don’t do this to me. I’m in love with you and I do not need you to kiss me just because you feel sorry for me or some-”

“Jules, listen to me.” He cut me off. “I’d never do something like that. You know that. If I felt sorry for you or wanted you to be happy, I’d say it in a nice way and give you a bone crushing hug. But I’m not going to do that.”

“Oh..” I just said, “But then why’d you kiss me?” I asked confused. I didn’t get it. Why did he kiss me? And why did he say those things?

“Julianne, when you were ignoring me today was horrible and I couldn’t stand it. We’ve been inseparable for years and you know how it feels when one of us is missing. It’s like the world and time is passing by extra slowly just to make us feel bad and I don’t want that to happen ever again.”

He stopped for a second to give me time to say something, but I didn’t. I didn’t know where he was going with all this and I just looked at him with confusion.
“What do you mean, Tom?” I asked.

He sighed; “What I’m trying to say is, that for all these years I’ve only looked at you as my best friend but just now I’ve realized that it’s not what I wanted. So could you please ask me that question again? The one you asked me yesterday..” He asked.

“Tom, I can’t.. It hurt too much the fir-” I looked in his eyes and he sent me a look that told me to do it. It was what he wanted and I knew that I had to do.

”Have you ever thought.. just maybe.. you belong with me?”

I looked down at my feet. I’d done it. I’d asked him again and just like the last time my heart was pounding even more. I looked up at Tom and saw that he had a smile on his face.

“Julianne, I know.. that you belong with me.” He smiled. I was dreaming. I had to be. This couldn’t be real. Had he actually said that I belonged to me, and did he mean it? Could he have meant the way I wanted to belong to him or was it in a friendly way?

“I’m sorry I didn’t say anything when you asked me that question the other day, but I didn’t know what to say. You had made me think about a lot of things in that moment and before I knew it you had left. Jules, I wanted you to know that I feel the same way; I’ve finally figured it out. I’m so sorry that you and me both had to go through this painful day, but it’s over now and if you want to you can be mine.. Not only will you be my best friend, the one who’s been through everything with me, but you’ll be the one I’d do anything for and the one who’ll always have my heart.”

Tears filled my eyes as he said those beautiful words. I was so happy to hear that he never intended to hurt me and that he really cared about me too.
I was still in shock about his words that all I could do was hug him. He held me close; closer than he’d ever done and I felt safe. I knew that this was where I belonged and I was going to stay here forever.

“Julianne?” Tom asked after a while. We were still standing in the hall embracing each other. “Don’t you think we should close the door?”

I laughed; good old Tom was back. “You’re such a nutter!” I let go of him and looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly, the smiled at me and turned around and went outside.

“What are you doing?” I asked. He wasn’t going to leave now, was he?

“I just had to get this,” He sent me a smile that was to die for, showing his one dimple. “I brought a blanket and cookies just in case I had to stay out here all night.” I laughed at him.

“Come on, Fletcher! Let’s go watch a movie!” I said as I pulled him inside the house again and closed the door behind me.

You know they say that getting into a relationship with your best friend is a bad idea, but who are ‘they’ anyways? I was not going to let them make me unhappy. If my life was planned to be lived unhappily I was not going to care about it now. I was going to live my life here and now and only care about today. If the unhappiness comes I’ll just be able to look back on this day and enjoy all the memories, because being able to enjoy one’s past is to live twice.

THE END
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 11, 2009 1:23 am

awww,, super god ficca! :i
så sød!
Damn første gang eg har skrevet noget her inde i laaang tid? ö
Men super duper, du skriver super godt!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyLør Jul 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Shocked

anne...
Jeg ved jeg har sagt de her før, men....

JEG ELSKER DEN HER FIC !!!!

Oh sweet mother of jesus, den var da lige lovligt fantastisk Very Happy Jeg fik sådan helt som om jeg selv var hende og ....
Oh dear ! Du skriver så fantastisk !!!! Jeg er såååååå misundelig ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 12, 2009 11:53 am

Denne standalone er skrevet til en Standalone Contest, hvor jeg fik en sætning jeg skulle bruge i den eller skrive ud fra;
It was over as quickly as it had begun

When you slipped away

I’ll never forget the day it happened. You were my everything and now that I’ve lost you, I have nothing left but a memory. The memory of your beautiful ocean blue eyes, your sweet pink lips and your hand that would always hold mine when I held you in my arms would always stay with me.

You were the most precious thing in my life and I’d do anything for you to stay alive. I remember the day I found you - it was pure hell.

We’d arrived home that morning, just around 10 o’clock and you were sleeping in my arms. I watched you breathe slowly - in and out. Your dad, Danny carried all our stuff up to the apartment and I slowly carried you up the stairs to the second floor. We went into the apartment and I sat on the couch. As soon as I sat down the phone started to ring. I shifted you in my arms and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hi sweetheart, are you home? When can I come see my beautiful granddaughter?” It was my mother; I smiled happily at you in my arms.

“Hi mum. Yes, we’re home now and you can come over now if you’d like.”

“I’ll be there soon!” I could picture her with a huge smile on her face and running around her house trying to gather her stuff before running to her car. I hung up the phone and your dad sat down next to me.

“We’re lucky, aren’t we?” He asked with a huge smile on his face and kissed my cheek.

“I believe we are. We have a lovely home, and beautiful baby daughter and most important; we have each other.” Little did I know that soon, that was what was going to keep me going through this life.

About ten minutes later my mum arrived, she stayed for an hour and when she had to leave, I almost had to push her out the door. She finally said goodbye and I promised her that she could come over tomorrow too. I put you to bed around 11 o’clock as you needed your nap, even though you’d been sleeping most of the time anyway.

I watched as you fell asleep in your cradle. You looked so beautiful. I couldn’t believe that you were mine; that I was going to spend my life seeing you grow up and experience everything I had gone through.

I went back to the living room and found Danny sitting on the couch watching TV. He smiled at me and I sat down next to him. We watched some random show for a while and later I made us both some lunch.

He turned on the radio; it wasn’t loud but still loud enough for us to hear it perfectly. I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to the living room floor.

“Dance with me, love.” He smiled and I laughed as I nodded.

We danced for a little while; just staying to the music and sometimes he would spin me around.
After a while we just stood embraced, holding each other close. I was so happy; there wasn’t anything else I could ask for.

Another hour of doing nothing passed by and you’d been sleeping like an angel. I knew you were going to be the easiest child to take care of.

Around 1 pm I decided that you’d slept enough for now and I told Danny that I’d wake you up and then we could go for a walk with you in the park. The weather was perfect for a little walk for the three of us.

I smiled when I saw your peacefully face. You were so little and sometimes when I held you in my arms I was afraid that I was going to hurt you.

‘You don’t move much when you’re sleeping,’ I though to myself as I went to your cradle. You were lying in the exact same positing as when I last went to check on you.

“Darling, time to wake up” I spoke with a soft voice, as I stoked your little hand that was resting on your covers. It was cold - probably because it wasn’t under the covers, I thought. I stroked your cheek too, also a little cold.

“You wanna go for a walk with mummy and daddy?” I asked again with a soft voice. You didn’t even move. I picked you up and in that second I screamed like I’d never screamed before.

I was brokenhearted and it only made it worse when the doctors said the words that are still hunting my mind; “I’m sorry, but there’s nothing more we can do for her.”

Those words broke my heart even more. I believe I cried for weeks and just thinking about it, makes me cry again. You were my everything; my baby girl, my darling, my daughter and my love.
Your life ended that day, it was over as quickly as it had begun and I only had myself to blame. At least that’s what I did and sometimes still do. I thought that you’d died that day because I was a bad mother, someone who didn’t deserve a perfect little girl like you.
Along the way and years later, I’ve realized that I wasn’t the one to blame. No one was. We still don’t know why we lost you that day and sometimes I don’t even want to know.

What I do know is that no matter what, you’re still my daughter and I’ll love you longer than a lifetime.
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Shocked
Nøj, jeg var lige ved at tude Ö
Aij den var sørgelig :'(
Men stadig super fantastisk ! Very Happy
Keep up the good work Anne-pande-supermande ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Mille skrev:
Shocked
Nøj, jeg var lige ved at tude Ö
Aij den var sørgelig :'(
Men stadig super fantastisk ! Very Happy
Keep up the good work Anne-pande-supermande ! Very Happy

Tusind tak Very Happy
- Elsker virkelig dine kommentarer xD

I får lige den sidste SA jeg har skrevet indtil videre
Fik den skrevet færdig imorges såh..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 12, 2009 11:36 pm

BEFORE YOU READ;
Inden du læser vil jeg gerne have, at I ved at denne SA er skrevet ud fra 'personal experience'. Med det mener jeg, at alt hvad der står i den, er altså noget der er sket for mig IRL.
Jeg er ikke ude på at beskylde nogen for noget overhovedet, men det er er ligesom min måde at få alle følelserne ud på.
Der er heller ikke nævnt nogle navne - bortset fra mit eget. Det er kun historien, følelser ovs. der bliver fortalt.
Til sidst; så prøver jeg heller ikke at få folk til at have ondt af mig, det er bare for at 'fortælle' hvad jeg har været igennem.

FIGHTER

I don’t think you realize how much you broke me. I don’t think you know how hard it was for me to face you everyday; to know that when I had a great day, you’d turn it around in one second with one of your stupid little comments. Those comments you thought were funny, the comments your friends thought were funny. But guess what, I was your friend too - and I didn’t at one point think they were funny.
We started out as friends. Great friends. You made me happy, and along with our three other friends I thought that the friendship, the five of us had would be something special. But I was wrong. Everything changed, and somehow I’m glad they did because it has made me who I am today.

I remember one of the things that started it all. All five of us were just hanging out at someone’s house, chatting and having fun after school. Just like we always did. Little did I know that this day would change me, you and a part of my life for years. I don’t exactly remember how we got to this point where you asked me that question, but somehow I got the wrong meaning of it, answered you not quite how I would have done today and well, you would never let me forget it. I know now, that it wasn’t a big deal but back then it was. You were my friend and friend does not make fun of or tease their friends in the way you did to me.
I left the house after a little while. I just couldn’t take your teasing and your stupid comments anymore. You followed me, told me that you’d never do it again. I remember the hug you gave me afterwards. How it felt to be in your arms and it was nice. Now I just need to point something out. I did not ever fall in love with you. You were one of my best friends – or so I thought. Because again, friends does not hurt their friends in the way you did to me.

The comments and the teasing kept coming and it started to be a regular thing; something that happened almost every day. It slowly broke me down – day by day. I tried to fight you back, I tried to ignore you and the comments but no matter what they always got to me. Even thought I knew that some of the things you said were not true, a part of me began to believe them; believe that I wasn’t good enough.

The episode that pushed me over the edge and into the depths of everything that had happened, is still in my memory and I think it will always be. But I’ve learned not to worry about it.
We were in our class, there was no teacher and it was in between two classes. You’d caught a little boy, he was probably six or seven years old and you were not being very nice to him. Everyone told you to let him go and to not hurt him because you could see than this little boy was scared. You didn’t listen to any of them, just laughed it off. But as soon as I told you to let the little boy go and not to hurt him, you snapped at me; “Just the fuck up Anne, and stay out of this!” And then you grabbed the thing that was the closest to you –which happened to be a pencil case- and threw it at me. You actually hit the side of my head. We kept yelling at each other – still in front of our friends that were still in the room.
At the end I couldn’t take in anymore and I left the room slamming the door on my way out. I was so angry with you. I hadn’t done anything than the other hadn’t done but somehow I was not allowed to go against you. I walked to the main building of our school, I cried in front of all the little kids playing outside. You have no idea how humiliating that was.
I locked myself into the bathroom and stayed there. I was quite surprised that no one had followed me, but suddenly I heard my name being called. It was one of my best friends but not one from our little group. She hugged me and I told her that I’d had enough of everything you did to me. I tried my best to convince her that the best for everyone would be if I left this school for another. I had no interest at all in staying here a moment longer.

Before I end this I would like everyone, who reads this, to know that the story has a happy ending. I am not going to tell you what happened exactly, but all I can and will say is; that the comments stopped and no one moved to another school. We didn’t become the best of friends again and I never would have let that happen either because you hurt me in a way that no one has ever done.
All I can say now is that you’ve made me who I am today and no matter what life brings me I will fight. I will fight for my rights and not let anyone bring me down because I am a lot better than that.

So my final words to you is; thanks for making me a fighter.
DeeDeelicious
Star Girl
Star Girl
DeeDeelicious

Antal indlæg : 562
Registration date : 08/05/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Har læst alle til og med "You belong with me", og hold da helt fast i gelænderet; Du er syg god til at skrive. Gid jeg kunne skrive lige så godt {misundelse} Embarassed
Jeg er helt vild med "You belong with me" elsker den sååå sååå sååå meget Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Tusind tak Very Happy!
- Ved slet ikke hvad jeg skal sige til al den ros jeg får af jer Embarassed
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm

** Based on the song "The man who can't be moved" by The Script

Anne's standalones! - Page 3 Nwlgd0

I put the last stuff in my bag, making sure I had everything I needed. I threw the bag next to my sleeping bag, a blanket and a pillow on the floor by the door. I had a mission and I was not going to give up. Not this time.

“Mate, are you sure this is a good idea?” Tom asked. I sighed and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Tom, I love her and I want her back. I have no idea where she is, I have to do this.”

Dougie and Harry were sitting in my kitchen, talking. I didn’t know what they were talking about and I didn’t care. I didn’t care about anything at all right now, except for her.
The day she left me had been haunting my mind for months now, and even though I tried to accept that just for once it might be a good reason that she left, everything was still messed up in my head. She always said she was born to leave this town. I knew it was a lie. I knew she was meant to stay here; to stay with me.

I went to the bedroom to get my book. I was ready for a lovely night in, just reading and maybe have a glass of wine. When I opened the door, I froze. What was she doing? What was that bag doing on our bed and why was she putting all her stuff in it?
“What are you doing?” I asked confused. She kept organizing her stuff in the bag and without even turning around, she said;
“I’m leaving, Danny.”
“Why?” I whispered. “Did I do something wrong? Please tell me..”
She sighed and turned around; “Danny, I wasn’t born to stay in this town and I’ve finally realized that it’s time to leave.” She said looking into my eyes. “I’m sorry.”
She turned around again and closed her bag and brought it to the hallway. She walked past me like it was the most normal thing to do; leave your boyfriend just because you weren’t born to stay town.
I turned around and looked at her beautiful frame, her slim body wearing dark clothes. Today it was black skinny jeans and a black The Boss hoodie and her red converse. I gave her that hoodie last year on her birthday.
“AJ..” I said as she put on her leather jacket and lifted her dark brown hair to leave it fall beautifully down her back. “Please don’t do this..” I begged.
“Danny, you knew that this would happen one day. I have to do this, you know I do.”
“Just please.. Stay with me.”
“I can’t..”
“Why not?” I asked. This was getting me all frustrated. “Alexis, I.. I lo-” I stopped.
”You what, Danny?”
”Nothing..” I said in defeat. This wasn’t how I wanted to say those words. Well, I wanted to say them so bad, but not under these circumstances. She walked up to me and kissed my cheek softly. Then she grabbed her bag, opened the door and turned to me again. “Bye, Danny.”

Twenty minutes later I was on my way. I was carrying all my stuff; probably looking like someone who was going camping – well, I sort of was. Turning the so familiar streets, everything was like a flashback to me.
I remembered the day we first met. I was just going to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks before we all went to the movies. Tom had convinced the three of us to go see Star Trek for the second time.
On my way out of the café I bumped right into this girl - who happened to be Alexis. My coffee spilt all over her and as I apologized I looked right into her beautiful brown and green eyes, I was amazed. This girl was something out of the ordinary. I just couldn’t let her walk of like that. I offered her some dry clothes and even though she didn’t want me to at first, we ended up spending the entire day together. We talked, laughed, talked some more, went for a nice walk in the park and yeah, a year later we’re here.

I turned one last corner and there I was; on the corner where everything started. ‘This is it,’ I thought to myself as I placed my stuff on the ground. Tom, Dougie and Harry arrived not long after. They all looked at me as I unpacked my sleeping bag and sat on it.

“Guys, I appreciate that you’re here and I know you think it’s a stupid idea, but I really don’t have a choice.” I told them. Harry sat down next to me on the sleeping bag and leant his back up against the wall.

“Hey, listen, mate. I know we tell you that you’ve done some kind of stupid things and that this might be one of them, but just the fact that you’re here and that you’re actually doing this is a bit cool too.” I looked at him; did he just say that? They were all my best friends but I didn’t expect him to say those things to me.

“Thanks, Harry. It means a lot to me.” I smiled at him. “You know, you don’t have to stay here. You have your own lives; don’t spend it waiting with me.” I said as I looked up at Tom and Dougie.

“Call us if you need anything, alright?” Tom said as he looked down at me. Dougie smiled and Harry nodded and smiled at me before getting up.

“Yeah, thanks guys.” I said as I leaned back against the wall, sitting like Harry had done only second earlier.
I watched the guys leave and looked around me. People must think I was some kind of weirdo. But did I care? Not even a little bit.
People was walking by, minding their own business. They didn’t even care that I was sat here on the ground by myself.
I found my bag and pulled out two cardboards I had brought. One of them had a picture of Alexis on it, the other one a text that said; “Have you seen this girl?”
I placed the cardboards up against the wall so everyone who walked by couldn’t help but notice them. I got up from the ground.

“Excuse me, sir?” I asked a man who walked past my spot. He was dressed in a black suit and had a folder in his hand. He stopped and looked at me. I showed him the picture, “If you see this girl could you tell her where I am?”
The man nodded and went away. I sighed. This was going to be a long day. But I couldn’t give up. I had to find her; I just had to.

I spent the next few hours asking random people if they’d seen AJ. No one had. But was I really expecting them too? I mean, she could be anywhere. She might as well have moved to India or Hong Kong. She never told me where she went. Never.
Placing myself on the ground again, I felt a figure stand before me. I looked up and saw an old man looking down at me.

“You okay, son?” He asked me. I shook my head and said;

“No; not really. You see..” I said and pointed at the cardboards by my side. “I’m kind of-”

“I’m sorry, son, I can’t see what you’ve written. I don’t have my glasses. But here,” He said and offered me some money, “don’t spend it all on sweets.” And then he left me again.

Did I really look like I was broke? I mean come on, it’s not like my clothes or anything is dirty; it was all clean this morning.
So what if people thought I was broke? It didn’t mean anything to me, all that mattered what that my love would come back to me. Meet me on this corner when we first met. I wasn’t going to move. Not in a million years. Never.

I was sat on the ground, eating, when the guys all came back. It was about 6 PM and there weren’t really a lot of people on the streets on London right now. Everyone was probably home, having a lovely time with the ones they love. Me? Yeah, I was, of course, still sat on the ground waiting for Alexis.

“Any luck yet?” Dougie asked as he offered me some coffee he’d just bought.

“Not at all. I think I’ve asked like two hundred people today and not one of them have seen her. Some of them were really rude too.”

“What’d they do?” Tom asked.

“Push me away; call me things you do not want to hear. Just stuff like that. But if she comes back, it’s worth it all.

“Mate, I sorry to hear that.”

“Yeah, but it’s alright.” I said and looked out on the streets.

Hours, days and even weeks passed by; it was probably raining half the time but I still stood my ground. Did I ever want to give up? Sometimes yes, but I still stayed. Harry, Tom and Dougie were the best friends I could have ever imagined. They stayed with me, kept my spirit up when I was so close to giving it all up and they made sure that I always had what I needed.
After about a week of ‘camping’ on the corner, I’d started to get more attention. And by attention I mean, people actually coming to see me. Not like they want to talk to me, but it’s like I became some kind of sight called “The man who can’t be moved”. That was actually the description they used in TV. Yes, I was on TV. They did a short ‘show’ about me on the news and since that day, people have been coming to see me.
At first it wasn’t really the attention that I wanted, but I soon realized that if this could bring Alexis back then it would be alright.

More weeks passed, and I was starting to give up. I’d been so long and I was getting sick of people who showed up to see me. I wasn’t like they cared anyway. Those who did was my best friends,; they guys was there with me all along keeping me company as much as possible.

“Guys, I’m thinking about quitting this thing.” I said. It was a Thursday night, about 8 PM and the streets were almost empty.

“Are you serious?!” Harry asked, shocked. I nodded. “You can’t do that now, Dan. You’ve been here so long, she’s gonna show up.”

“How do you know that?” I snapped. “It’s been so long, she should have showed up weeks ago. Maybe.. Maybe I just need to move on and accept that I’m not getting her back?”

They all stayed quiet for a while. “I think you’re right,” Dougie suddenly spoke up. Tom and Harry looked at him with an angry face. “I’m sorry, Danny. But you’re right. It’s not that I don’t believe in you, because I do. But I just think that she had her chance and it’s not like you can sit here forever. I’d drive you crazy and I know it already is.”

I nodded; “You guys can leave now, I’m gonna pack my stuff now and go home. It’s over. I gave up. Come see me in a week when I’ve recovered from all this and my sadness.”

“You sure, mate?” Tom asked as he got up, dusting his butt off. I nodded again, seeing as I couldn’t get myself to say those words again out loud. I’d given up and I felt horrible. I’d given up on my love for Alexis and now I’d admitted it.
The guys left soon after and I was alone. I decided to just sit here for a while, trying to let the actions sink in. This was it. I was going to move on as soon as I left this corner. Though it would always have a special spot in my heart, along with Alexis.

I closed my eyes and felt a single tear roll down my cheek. I couldn’t get used to this. I just couldn’t.

“Danny,” I looked up. This could not be true. No one was in front of me. I was dreaming.

“Why are you doing this?” My head shot to the left and there I was a figure; a dark, beautiful figure. The person stepped forward and my hearts skipped about five beats.

“Alexis?” I stuttered.

“Danny, why are you doing this?” She asked, still standing a bit far away. I got up from the ground and stepped a bit closer to her.

“Because I want you back. Since the day you left me I’ve been wanting you back, AJ. You have no idea what you mean to me. I love you, and I wanted to tell you from that day but I never got the chance.”

“Danny I want you to stop all this. I don’t need it right now.” She said, looking at me with sad eyes. I stepped closer to her, now only a few feet away.

“Why?”

“I just..” She stopped for a second, “That’s all I came to say. Bye Danny.”

“Stop! I will not hear those words again and just see you walk away once more. Alexis, I love you and all I want to hear is that you love me too.”

“Danny, I.. I do love you, but I ca-”

“That’s all I need to know. AJ, we love each other and that’s all that matters.”

“Danny, I can’t. Okay? You need to understand.” She begged.

“And you came all the way here just to tell me that?” I questioned her. “I don’t believe you. You’d never do anything like that. You’d just let me sit here in my own misery until I gave up.”

“But you gave up! You were packing all your stuff, Danny!”

“That’s not the point at this moment!” I softened my voice again, not wanting to hurt her. “Alexis, just please. Stay here, stay with me. I know you say that you weren’t born to stay in this city, but I promise you I’ll do anything to make you happy. I love you so much.” I said. We were stood very close to each other now. I reached up and softly stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes lovingly, enjoying my touch.

“Stay with me..” I whispered as I learned in and kissed her lips softly. After a short while I felt her kiss me back. She put her arms around my neck and nodded.

“Yes, Danny, I’ll stay with you.”

“Good morning, this is the News! First of all, we should start by congratulating Danny Jones also known as “The man who can’t be moved”. Just yesterday evening, the girl Danny had been waiting for; the beautiful Alexis Jane showed up at the corner of the street and well, let’s just say this outstanding story did have a happy ending..”
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2009 9:16 pm

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJ !

Den lider Mille rigtig meget !!! Very Happy

Den var en guer en var den ! :-D
Man bliver helt grebet af dine historier Anne ! Very Happy
Du skriver virkelig godt !!!! <3
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Iiih tak, Very Happy
- Var lidt bange for om den kom til at ligne sangen alt for meget..

Men er super glad for at du kan li' den Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 29, 2009 1:49 am

(sorry jeg ikke har kommenteret i et stykke tid)

Hmm hvordan skal jeg formulere det? Hvis du skriver en bog vil jeg være den første til at købe den! Very Happy Er vild med alt det du har skrevet indtil videre, så bliv endelig ved med at skriv!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 3 Empty

Anne's standalones!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: