Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's nye fic McVampire

Go down 
5 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Anita's nye fic McVampire Empty
IndlægEmne: Anita''s nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyMan Maj 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Jeg har som Sally forsøgt mig med en fic der baserer på Twilight verden, bare med McFly drengene i stedet for de andre karakterer... vil høre om der er nogen der er interesserede i at læse min?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stargirl
Star Girl
Star Girl
Stargirl

Antal indlæg : 701
Registration date : 29/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyMan Maj 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Uh ja det lyder godt! ;D
https://www.youtube.com/user/inaluk1234
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyMan Maj 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Den er RIGTIG god! Kan ikke vente til at læse mere!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyTirs Maj 19, 2009 1:48 am

Sally-Judd skrev:
Den er RIGTIG god! Kan ikke vente til at læse mere!

Hehe tak igen...

Jamen så poster jeg nok første del imogen Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyOns Maj 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Have you ever been at the bottom of the world, thinking that nothing could go right? Only to go flying high, we have, and this is how it all happened.

Sally’s POV.
You’re probably wondering why I’m sitting on a plane with my older sister Anita or Ann as she prefers to be called, on my way to Northern Scotland, to be more precise to Wick, well here’s a brief story of that, me and Ann lost our parents and little brother in a car accident about 4 months ago, and since we’re not old enough to live by ourselves our Aunt and Uncle in Scotland were quick to say they would take care of us until we felt old enough to take custody of ourselves. Ann’s 18 though, but was scared to live on her own so she was happy that they wanted to help us out, our Uncle and Aunt had come down to London where we lived with our parent’s to help us with everything and now we were on our way to Scotland so we could get settled in before starting on high school Monday morning. We’ve always lived in the Greater London, so this would be a big change to move to a town with only about 3000 citizens, where the gossip about our arrival probably already were running around. Suddenly I felt someone tugging on my sleeve and looked to my side to see Ann looking at me with a confused expression, and I said
Sally: ‘Sorry I was just in a world of my own, what were you saying?’
Anita: ‘I was just asking if you wanted something from the trolley? I was gonna buy a coke and sandwich for myself, do you want that as well?’
Sally: ‘Oh yeah sure’ Anita was always the big protective sister, but I loved her for it, and now we only had each other she was being even more protective of me, even though there was only a years different, I was happy we were so close, we’d always hung out with each other’s friends which was cool. It was quite sad to leave them all behind but they understood why we had to go and we promised to come visit sometimes, and that they should come to us, they weren’t as excited about that as us coming to them, but who can blame them Wick was kind of in the middle of nowhere and the nearest bigger city about 2 hours drive from the house, which was where we were going to be picked up by Michael and Anne Marie, they were quite known in Wick, they were owning the only bank in Wick. We both got our food and started eating it, and about an hour later we arrived in Inverness Airport and went to wait for our luggage, when we finally got our bags we went to the arrivals section and immediately saw our uncle and aunt waiting for us with open arms, we hugged them both before we went to their car to drive back. There was no problem about Anne Marie and Michael to get custody of us since Michael was Ann’s god father, and they were as you might have guessed well paid and their kids had moved out already so we would be taking over their rooms. When we arrived in Wick we noticed our house was lying right next to a Forrest, I can’t say I didn’t find it beautiful, it was green and I noticed as I stepped out of their car that we could easily smell that it had only just been raining, we were soon indoors and were guided to our rooms, we hadn’t been here for a long time, cos my parents always invited them down to London in stead, which they were all excited about. They both gave us some privacy to take everything in and then I heard Ann asking
Ann: ‘When will all our other stuff be arriving?’
Michael: ‘It should be here this evening or tomorrow morning, I just talked to the driver and he’s only just started driving here’ yeah that’s right all our stuff is in a moving van except for the small amount of clothes we have in the one suitcase we both brought with us. About 15 minutes later Michael came into my room and asked
Michael: ‘Sally would you come with me and Ann for a second?’
Sally: ‘Sure…’ I said already curious we went outside and down to the double door garage and he opened the gate and saw 2 cars there, one of them was an Audi of some kind, it was black with kind of tinted windows, the other one was a little black VW Golf and then he said
Michael: Well since we have 2 cars and only need one we thought you girls should have the Golf as some kind of a home coming present, would you like that?
Both me and Ann looked at each other gob smacked but then Ann said: ‘Of course it’s great… you shouldn’t have done that!’
Michael: Of course we should there’s quite a ride to the school from here, and you know how much it rains here so it would be rude of us not lending it to you.
We both smiled at him in utter happiness and he pulled out 2 keys to the car and gave one to each of us.
Sally: Thanks so much! That is so nice of you…
Then we all went back inside to eat dinner, Anne Marie had made lasagne cos she knew it was one of our favourite dishes and then after the removal van arrived in the front porch and we were both thrilled that it arrived tonight then we’d have time to organize everything tomorrow.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyOns Maj 20, 2009 1:18 pm

hvad synes i så?
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 2:21 am

comments please??
Er den virkelig så dårlig...?
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 3:19 pm

DEN ER... WOW!
seriøst! helt.. wauw.. Shocked
*Speachless*
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Altså den lyder godt (:
Men vis jeg skal være helt ærlig så forvirre det mig end del, at din og Sallys minder så meget om hinanden.
Men det kan godt være det bare er mig (: måke heh
Stargirl
Star Girl
Star Girl
Stargirl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Det må i undskylde! Men jeg har været i Århus så jeg har ikke lige set at i har sat den ind! Men forfanden den lyder god!

Uuhhhhh Sally og Anita jeg "Im falling in love with this fanfiction!"
Waiting for more!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 11:34 pm

hehe sorry jeg håber ikk de blir ved med at minde om hinanden... næste kapitel kommer her.

tak for kommentarerne btw.

Ann’s POV

Well we finally got settled in here with auntie Anne Marie and Uncle Michael, I’m happy they chose to take custody of us, I’ve always been close to them, cos of Michael being my god father, today was going to be our first day at school, I’ve only just woken up and am about to take a quick shower, what I’m most worried about is if people start asking me about the accident, I still can’t talk about it without starting to cry, and how wouldn’t that look to everyone else if that happened, I didn’t want to cry on my first day at school, me and Sally started in the middle of year Sally in the Junior year, and I started at the year above. It would have been nice to have some lessons with Sally, but that can’t happen so I hope the people there are nice. I got out from the shower and called out for Sally to tell her she could use it now and went back into my own room with a towel wrapped around me and started to find some appropriate clothes to wear for school, I finally settled for a pair of dark Hilfiger jeans, a white tank top, and a black button up shirt, but only buttoning a few of the buttons. I had just got permanent curls so I left it down with only a few strands of hair up in a clip and put on a simple make-up before going downstairs to find something for breakfast, Michael and Anne Marie had both already left for work so me and Sally had the place to ourselves. Soon after Sally joined me in the kitchen and sat down by the table in front of me, she was wearing blue jeans, a black top and a pink and white striped short t-shirt over, her hair was curly as well and her fringe were put up in a clip on top of her head.
Ann: ‘So are you excited about starting the school?’
Sally: ‘Yeah kinda, but I’m afraid that it would be hard to get to know people here, as everyone know each other, and have since childhood’
Ann: ‘Yeah I know what you mean… are you finished with your breakfast cos we’ll be leaving in 10 minutes’
Sally: ‘yeah I am’ she then took her dishes and put them in the dishwasher before she went to get her purse with and took her jacket on I was right behind her and we went to our new car and got in and we started driving to the school.
We soon arrived there and already at the parking lot people started to stare at us, this was going to be uncomfortable I was sure, we both got out and looked around, before starting to head for the office, we weren’t half way to the main doors before a guy approached us and said ‘hey you’re the new girls right?’
Ann: ‘yeah we are, I’m Ann and that’s Sally’ I said pointing towards my sister.
‘Ok cool, I thought your name was Anita, but I guess you prefer Ann then? Anyways I’m Marc, which year are you’
Ann: ‘Oh hey Marc, Sally’s Junior I’m second year!’
Marc: ‘cool me too… let me follow you to the office yeah?’
Sally: ‘That’s really nice of you thanks’ we hadn’t walked long before a 2 girls and another guy approached us the girls introduced themselves as Melanie and Julie, and the guy as Christian, we kept walking along the parking lot talking I spotted a blue green Mini Cooper S, and next to it a black Alfa Romeo was parking, when 6 of the most beautiful people I’d ever seen stepped out of them and I asked
Ann: ‘who are they?’ Julie looked up but it seemed like she knew who we were talking about and she said
Julie: ‘The Cullen’s… they’re Dr. and Mrs. Cullen’s foster kids… they were adopted cos Mrs. Cullen can’t have kids’
Ann: ‘Oh that’s really nice of them, the kids must have been through a lot’ I couldn’t help thinking about how hard a time those guys must have been through, and couldn’t wait to talk to them, as we might have something in common.
Julie: ‘Yeah I guess, they kind of keep to themselves, they don’t talk with other people, ever’
Ann: ‘Hmm, what are they called?’ I said looking at a brown haired boy, I was so drawn to that guy, they were all gorgeous, but there was something about him that kept getting my attention.
Julie: ‘well the long haired brunette is Giovanna, she’s with the blonde one, Tom, then there’s Frankie the little dark haired girl, she’s with Dougie, the guy who looks like he’s in pain, and the brown haired guy’s Danny, he’s in our year and the black haired guy’s Harry, he’s in Sally’s year… actually Giovanna and Tom’s in our year as well and Dougie and Frankie’s in Sally’s year’
Ann: ‘how come they keep so much to themselves?’ I couldn’t help but ask.
Julie: ‘No one really knows, but they just keep their distance?’
Sally: ‘Have they always lived here?’
Julie: ‘No they moved here from Wales a couple of years ago’
Both me and Sally nodded, then we walked through the main doors and we were showed to the office, we went in and saw a small woman by the counter, she looked up as we approached and she said ‘can I help you girls?’
Sally: ‘Yes we’re the new girls here and we were wondering if you could tell us where to go?’ and the woman answered with a ‘well of course, I’ll get your timetables’ and then she went into the back room and a few minutes later returned with the timetables ‘So which one of you is Anita?’
Ann: ‘I am, but call me Ann please’ and was answered with a ‘sure’ before she handed the timetables to us. As we got back out of the office I saw that Julie and Melanie had waited for us both, while the guys had disappeared somewhere.
Melanie: ‘So what’s your first lesson Sally?’ she asked curiously
Sally: ‘Maths I think’
Melanie: ‘Cool me too let’s go to the classroom’ I couldn’t help but be thrilled that both of us already had someone to talk to, I turned to Julie and asked her what her first lesson was and she had English and so did I, so we went in another direction and I discovered we had maths together as well.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 11:41 pm

i får bare lige et til...

Sally’s POV

So as me and Melanie got to the class room she went to sit at the back of the class while I went up to the teacher to collect my books.
Sally: ‘Mrs. Fowler?’ saw her look up at me ‘I’m the new girl in class, I’m here to collect my books…’
Mrs Fowler: ‘Oh yeah, you must be Sally, it’s very nice to meet you, here’s your books and please have a seat’ I nodded my head with a smile and turned around to walk back to sit with Melanie who had saved me a seat, and noticed to my surprise that both Dougie and Frankie were in this class, I couldn’t believe how beautiful all from that family was, they looked like people who’d just stepped out of a fashion magazine, their skin was flawless, Dougie’s skin was pale and his lips were remarkably red, I couldn’t quite see his eye colour from here, Frankie however weren’t pale as Dougie, but still had that flawless feature, they looked so in love, that just watching them made me feel like I was interrupting something very private, so I quickly looked away and focused back on Melanie, who were smiling at me and waving me over. As I sat down I thought back to the other people from that family, Giovanna who was so beautiful it was almost painful to look at, with her wavy dark brown hair and her skin pale and flawless as Dougie’s, she looked like a beauty queen, and Tom the bigger one of them, looked so strong and at the same time like a little kid, I was pretty sure I saw Ann almost drooling over Danny, I couldn’t blame her he was gorgeous, and Ann had always been to brown haired guys, but I found Harry slightly more interesting, with his dark spiky hair, his remarkably high cheek bones, and was so happy that he was actually my year, I would have thought he would be a senior or something! He looked older than Danny, I sighed and smiled happily to myself as I thought about Harry, and apparently Melanie noticed my slight daydream and tugged on my sleeve and broke me out of it saying.
Melanie: ‘Where were you, I couldn’t get your attention?’
Sally: ‘Sorry, I was just thinking about some memory from back home’ I lied swiftly, I didn’t know her well enough yet to tell her the truth, luckily it worked and Melanie said.
Melanie: ‘So I was thinking about stuff, and if you don’t feel comfortable about answering it I wouldn’t pressure you, but I couldn’t help but notice that you and Ann look nothing alike, don’t get me wrong you both look great, but you know?’
Sally: ‘Yeah I know, I guess I should have expected that question quite fast, and I think it’s more uncomfortable for Ann to talk about it, but my mom is not Ann’s biological mom’
Melanie: ‘oh divorce?’
Sally: ‘No sometimes I wish it was that simple, but eh Ann’s mother died 2 weeks after she gave birth to her, so Ann never really knew her real mom, and then our dad met my mother and I was born’
Melanie: ‘Oh I’m sorry to hear that, god I wish I’d kept my mouth shut’
Sally: ‘No I guess you had to find out eventually, but Ann looks a lot like her mother and I look like mine, so that’s why we look so different’
Melanie: ‘Ok… It must be weird never have known your own mom, does she miss her?’
Sally: ‘Sometimes she thinks about her a lot, but she saw my mother as her own anyway cos she’s the only one she ever knew, and mom never treated us any differently’
Melanie: ‘Well… let’s change subject, I don’t like the awkwardness that much, so how do you like it here so far?’
I smiled at her nice gesture and we kept chatting back and forth about more happy stuff, and when the class ended I was gonna have Spanish, so she showed me to that class, and she went to have English, again I went to the teacher to collect my book and she told me that the only seat available was the one furthest back, I went to sit down and just as I walked down there, Harry walked in an sat in the chair right beside mine and I think I freaked, literally panicked, I was sure I was gonna make a complete fool out of myself, but when I finally pulled myself together, I started to walk again, looking at the ground, doing my best not to catch him look at me, so I sat down beside him, and finally I looked up at him and noticed a puzzled expression on his face, I arched my eyebrow at him and asked
Sally: ‘Something funny?’
Harry: ‘Err… No sorry, I just didn’t recognize you I’m not used to have anyone to sit beside me’
Sally: ‘Oh sorry, I’m Sally, I’m new here, me and my sister just started today, and you are?’ I noticed his eyes were golden brown, oh what a beautiful colour, I’ve never seen anyone with that, they were mesmerizing, then he said
Harry: ‘Harry’ then he nodded his head and turned to stare ahead of him. It took some time for me to collect my thoughts and come back to present, and when I did I started fumbling with my books trying to find the page they were reading, and then started taking notes, I was sure I could see Harry staring at me every once in a while from the corner of my eyes, but he never said anything so I just kept silent, the lesson went by fast, and I went off to have PE, and then it was lunch time and just when I got out from the class room I received a text from Ann telling me she was in the lunch room and was waiting for me there, and when I got there she smiled at me and asked how my classes were, she told she’d had 2 classes with Julie, and that Marc were in her English class as well, and that Giovanna and Tom had Maths with here and stuff like that, I smiled at her and told her and said quietly.
Sally: ‘Harry’s in my Spanish class, and he sits right next to me’ she looked at me happily already knowing from the looks on me that I had a thing for him and said
Ann: ‘Really? Did you talk to him then?’
Sally: ‘Just briefly, but it’s alright, we only just started today you know’ I was already rambling away and Ann couldn’t help but start giggling at my excitement, when suddenly Melanie and Julie came up to us and Julie said
Julie: ‘Aren’t you gonna join us by our table?’
Ann: ‘of course, it’s nice of you to ask, and we went to a table where Marc and Christian were already sitting and chatting, another blonde girl and a native looking guy, Melanie introduced us to the 2 we didn’t know and figured out that the girl was called Sarah and the guy was called Sam, we sat down and everyone tried to talk to us and got I was starting to hate the fact that we were the centre of attention, hopefully that wouldn’t last too long. I looked around the cafeteria and suddenly noticed the Cullen’s all sitting together around a table, with trays of food that were all untouched, odd? Then I saw Harry staring directly at me again with that puzzled look on his face like he was trying to figure something out, I quickly looked away again and then asked
Sally: ‘What’s your next class Ann?’
Ann: ‘Biology it seems, you?’
Sally: ‘English, I think and then I’m off, when are you off today?’
Ann: ‘I have PE after Biology, and then I’m off’
Sally: ‘Ok I’ll wait around for you then’
Then she looked at her watch and nodded her head before standing up to walk towards her next class just as Marc stood up and said
Marc: ‘I have biology too, wait up please…’ Ann smiled at him and nodded and then they walked off together…
Stargirl
Star Girl
Star Girl
Stargirl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptySøn Maj 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Arghhh jeg er sådan en ost! Hver gang jeg skal til at læse den her skønne Fic , skriver folk til mig og jeg skal selvfølgelig lige se hvad de skriver xD haha Men Jeg elsker den! Very Happy skal nok slukke alt andet omkring mig ;D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptySøn Maj 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Stargirl skrev:
Arghhh jeg er sådan en ost! Hver gang jeg skal til at læse den her skønne Fic , skriver folk til mig og jeg skal selvfølgelig lige se hvad de skriver xD haha Men Jeg elsker den! Very Happy skal nok slukke alt andet omkring mig ;D

haha ok... er glad for du ka li det Smile
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Jun 05, 2009 12:45 pm

ville høre om der er nogen der er interesserede i at læse næste del?
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Jun 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Nå i får alligevel et nyt afsnit eller 2 så ka i skrive når i har haft tid til at læse...

Ann’s POV:

So after lunch me and Marc walked to biology, he kept talking about everything and anything, and then told me he had PE with me too, he seemed really nice, but a little too eager to follow me around, I swear I saw a little glare from Julie before I walked off but I’m not sure, which is odd cos we’d talked so great together, and seemed to get on really well, maybe there’s something she’s not telling me. When I got to biology Marc went with me to the teacher and told me who I was before he took a seat in the back with another guy, then the teacher told me there was only one free spot left and he pointed to a table where I saw Danny sitting, he was looking out of the window, as I walked down to him I looked at my books in stead of Danny and then when I was just approaching the table I stumbled over a wire on the floor and almost fell flat on my head but caught hold of the table, and I swear I heard a chuckle coming from Danny but when I looked up, he gave me a murderous glare, and was kind of blocking his nose, I looked weirdly at him and thought to myself how dare he look at me like that, what have I ever done to him… I sat down on the seat next to him, and looked down at my note pad and starting to write notes down, luckily there was no practical assignments today so I didn’t have to talk to Danny, occasionally I would look up at him and he would glare at me, with clenched fists, but he kept staring at me throughout most of the lesson, and I noticed his eyes were totally black, odd, I’ve never seen black eyes like that, I looked away again towards the blackboard before starting to take notes again, the lesson went really fast and Danny almost ran from the classroom, I shook my head at him and collected my stuff and Marc was quick to follow me out again, we headed to the gym and I went in to try and find the coach and asked him what I’d do cos I didn’t had sports clothes with me and he said I didn’t have to join today, but I told him I really wanted too, then a girl named Brianna came up to me and told me she had always extra clothes with her depending on what kind of sports they’d do and she told me I could borrow the sweatpants from her and the coach told us we were going to play football, and then we went out and started to make teams, both genders, and I was picked as one of the last, I rolled my eyes at them but then we started playing I was against Marc and I got to play in the middle of the field, which was fine with me, even though I was used to play wings, but when the game started no one passed me the ball, it annoyed me that the guys thought that all women sucked at playing football, what century is this 1800s? but then Marc had the ball and I was approaching him, and he tried to get passed me but I tackled him just in time and had the ball went down the field before passing it in toward one of the attackers who had a free run toward the goal and shot a put it in, and we were in front, the attacker who I didn’t know looked up at me with a wicked grin and gave me thumbs up I just smiled back and ran back down the lane, and when I passed Marc I said, 'that’s not a thing you see everyday, I mean a girl tackling a boy?'
Marc: ‘I was going easy on you, I didn’t know you could play football?’
Ann: ‘Spare me that pity, maybe you should let some of the girls play a little sometimes, and they’ll surprise you, oh by the way, I played football for 7 years!’
The game went on like that, and the guys were more confident passing the ball to me now which made me happy, once I looked up from the field towards the school parking lot, and I thought I saw Danny looking at us, I wasn’t sure it was him, but I thought I could make out his outline and he was sitting by the Mini I saw earlier. The class ended quickly and we all went back to the restrooms and took showers before I went out and met up with Sally, who was waiting outside the gym doors and she asked
Sally: ‘So how was gym?’
Ann: ‘fun… we played football, and I totally tackled Marc haha… he looked so confused’
Sally: ‘Way to go Ann, well are you ready to go?’
Ann: ‘Yeah sure…’
Then we both went to our car, but we passed the Cullen’s on the way and I looked up at them and saw Danny looking at me, but he weren’t glaring this time, I still hadn’t forgiven him though, so I looked away and looked at Sally in stead who were totally staring at Harry, I nudged her side and she looked at me and I said.
Ann: ‘stop staring at them so much’ I said with a giggle ‘btw. I promised Anne Marie that we’d stop by the shop on the way and buy strawberries’ I said with a smile
Sally: ‘Really, did she mention what she was gonna use them for?’
Ann: ‘No she wouldn’t tell me’ I said with a frown, just as we got to our car and I locked us in and threw my bag into the back seat before going to sit in the drivers seat, and we both drove out of the parking lot, then I said
Ann: ‘btw. I have biology with Danny, he kept glaring at me throughout the whole lesson, which was odd… he looked like he was trying to hold his breath, he was blocking his nose, like I smelled like a pig…
Sally: started giggling before saying ‘well to me you smell great’
Ann: ‘I guess, well I don’t care now let’s go home and all that’
Then we went home…

The next day came quickly, I had slept pretty restless this night, it was awful… I had the same nightmare again, about the accident, it kept coming back every now and then, it frightened me, so I woke early already at 6 and got up to take a shower to clear my thoughts, I was happy no one had actually asked me about the accident yesterday, but Sally told me that Melanie had asked about me and Sally not looking alike, but she just told it briefly, but I looked forward to this day, I had already made some good friends. Soon I went back out from the shower and went to my room to find the clothes for the day and went downstairs to eat breakfast, I heard that Sally finally were walking around upstairs, when I finished my breakfast I went to the living room to watch some TV. About 30 minutes later Sally emerged in the living room and asked
Sally: ‘Wow you’re early?’
Ann: ‘Yeah I couldn’t really sleep… had the nightmare again’
Sally: ‘Oh… sorry…’ she then went back to the kitchen to fix her breakfast and then came to sit with me in the living room, and we both kept silent till we came to the school where we met up with Julie and Melanie. And we went to our classes together. Today I had a long day it seemed, but had a free period after Biology and then geography.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire EmptyFre Jun 05, 2009 10:42 pm

i får lige et part fra Sally's POV igen og håber jeg snart får lidt respons Very Happy

Sally’s POV

So me and Melanie went to have Maths and I heard her talking about them going to Inverness this weekend to shop and asked me to go with her, it was only Melanie, Sarah and me, it was going to be fun. And I told her I’d join them on the trip and they asked me if I could drive, so I’d have to make sure Ann wouldn’t need the car.
Melanie: ‘Anyways, you know this girls choice dance is coming up, and I was thinking of asking Christian to go, but I’m not sure if he wants to with someone else?’
Sally: ‘No you should totally go for it… I mean if you like him you should ask him, either way you’d never know if he likes you back?’
Melanie: ‘You’re right… ok not cos I have anything against Ann but I think Julie’s a bit pissed with her…’ I looked at her confused and said.
Sally: ‘what? Why? What have she done?’
Melanie: ‘It’s cos Julie has this major crush on Marc, and Marc is following Ann around every where’
Sally: ‘Yeah I noticed, he needs to lift his eyes to her face and stop staring at her ass’ I said shaking my head, and Melanie looked annoyed with me and I said. ‘seriously Ann doesn’t like him, it’s totally not her type of guy, she only see him as a friend, trust me, and what is it with girls always blaming the girl they guy likes in stead of actually blaming the guy’
Melanie: ‘I guess you’re right, but it’s just Marc is the most popular guy that year so normally he gets what he likes…’
Sally: ‘Then I guess you’ve never met someone like Ann, she had so many offers on our old school, but turned almost everyone down, but on the nice way, she can’t be mean to anyone… sometimes I envy her for her easy outgoing type, but since the accident she’d been keeping to herself a lot.’
Melanie: ‘hmm ok… let’s just see what happens’ ok I give up, she has her mind set about that. She’d probably get to know about that soon.

Later that day it was time for my Spanish class with Harry, which I was looking forward to so much. I know I wouldn’t know if he’d start talking to me today, but I could always hope a little. When I got to the class Harry was already there, and he looked up at me as I sat down so I gave him a smile and he nodded at me, he was still looking at me with that puzzled look, like he was trying to see through me or something, then I asked.
Sally: ‘Do I have something on my face that I don’t know off?’
Harry: Chuckled ‘no… nothing, sorry, I’m just trying to figure you out…’
Sally: ‘What do you mean?’
Harry: ‘Well normally I can tell how people are by just looking at them, but I can’t with you?’
Sally: ‘Really?’
Harry: ‘Yeah, like Ann seems to struggle a lot with whatever happened in the past…’
I looked down and said ‘Oh, yeah she does…’
Harry: ‘but I figure it’s not something you like to talk to strangers about, so I’ll leave you be’ he said with a cute smile ‘so how do you like it here so far then?’
Sally: ‘Well I have to get used to the fact that everyone knows who we are… and probably also why we came here, at least we get spared for the uncomfortable conversations like that’
Harry: ‘I know what you mean, it’s like you can’t put your foot the wrong place without everyone knowing about it the next day’
Sally: ‘Exactly’ god I loved the way he talked. The lesson went on like this with a little small talk every now and then, there was something different about him, I had to remember to ask Ann that when we get home, well by now the lesson ended and it was time for my free period with Christian and Sarah, so I went to look for them, I was happy that I already knew so many to keep me occupied, and before I knew it, the lunch break approached and I went to talk to Ann and she smiled at me as soon as she saw me walking into the canteen, when I got there she asked me why I was so excited.
Sally: ‘I talked to Harry today’ I said as low as possible so no one near me could hear what I said ‘I mean almost through the whole lesson’
Ann: ‘Really? That’s great… was he nice then?’
Sally: ‘Yeah, so it seemed’ and Ann just nodded ‘you’re having Biology now right?’
Ann: ‘Yeah after lunch, I’m kind of dreading it though, I hate silence like that’ she said with a laugh
Sally: ‘I know always the talking one’ and she shrugged her shoulders…
Then we both ate our lunch before again going our separate ways.

Comments please... vil gerne vide hva i synes nu, om det stadig minder for meget om Sally's...
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's nye fic McVampire   Anita's nye fic McVampire Empty

Anita's nye fic McVampire
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: