Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

So Many Unsaid Things

Go down 
+7
Miley
sofiee-
Ann-Jones
Line
xxPoynterxx
Sidsel
Mia-xxx
11 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
JasminM
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
JasminM

Antal indlæg : 180
Registration date : 07/01/08

So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm

OMG altså! Er du ikke sød at lægge det næste kapitel ind? Be be Very Happy Very Happy Det er simpelthen bare SÅ GODT SKREVET!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Har du overvejet at blive forfatter eller sådan noget ??? Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://myspace.com/jasmin_mcfly
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

Antal indlæg : 1179
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 03, 2008 9:51 pm

du burde snart ligge noget mere ind xD
haha. jeg elsker at læse den ! ;D
du skriver rigtig godt.
http://www.sofiee-.tumblr.com
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

Antal indlæg : 56
Registration date : 04/02/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Tusind tak allesammen Very Happy seriøst!! det gør mig virkelig glad at læse jeres kommentare Razz Razz
Jeg ville rigtig have updated igår, men min computer gik i spas -.-
Anyways.. here it goes xx

Chapter 6
Emma’s POV
Later that day Mia and I were playing this Basketball match with our team. Or Mia was more a part of it than I was, because I was so busy with other stuff so I hadn’t got time for it. Mia had a lot of other things too, but she always chose the team instead of homework and such. We were on our last year in school so it was really hard and the teachers just dumped homework and on us. But she managed to get through it all though. Luckily for her. This Sunday we were going to play a home-match so I decided to play. When we got there it was about 3pm and we started to warm up with the others. It didn’t turn out good for me, ‘cause I never hit the baskets and I lost the ball all the time. I guess it just wasn’t my day.
There was a loud whistle from the referee and the game began.
I started on the bench as always (My own choice) and watched the game with one of my team mates, Sharri. Even though she was older than me, we got along great. Well, I got great along with all members of the team, but especially Sharri. She was ‘the star’ of the team close followed by Line and she was coach of the team under us.
5 minutes in the first quarter, Amalie got out and Sharri got in. Amalie was the most aggressive one on the team, and even though she didn’t look older than me, she was.
A couple of minutes later, I got in. The score was 12-8 to the other team.
When I played the game, I didn’t think of anything else than what happened on the court.
I was completely focused on the game.
The ball traveling from player to player, the sound of shoes on the court and the loud shouts.
The sweat trickling down my face and the great feeling in my legs.
It felt like I couldn’t stop them even if I tried.
The referee whistled and the first quarter was over. We had a few minutes break, to discuss tactic and positions. The door behind us that suddenly swung open caught my intention.
“You sure it’s here?” I heard Dougie’s voice mumble before he entered the hall. They caught sight of us and smiled, and then they sat down on the bench against the wall.
‘Oh no,’ I thought. How could I possibly focus on the game whilst they were sitting there?
That was completely impossible.
There was a whistle and we got back to play the second quarter.
“Emma?” I heard Sharri say but it seemed kind of faint to me.
“Emma? Come on! Get over here,” she said and her voice became clearer. I noticed that I stood a completely wrong place and hurried to move over to Sharri were I was supposed to be.
“Sorry,” I mumbled slightly embarrassed. We got the ball and started to play.
I couldn’t concentrate at all. I kept looking in the wrong directions, dropping the ball, standing the wrong places. In the short break between second and third quarter, Sharri got hold of me and asked me if I was okay.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” was what I told her and well I was, but how come I couldn’t play?
Was I nervous? I usually didn’t get that nervous, but this time it was different. We got the ball back from the other team and I hurried down the court to get it and score.
“I’m open!” I shouted and the ball flew towards me. I got hold of it and hurried to the basket.
But I never reached the basket.
A girl from the other team stood in the way. Or she jumped in the way for me, causing me to run straight into her. I Fell and landed in a very strange position on the hard wooden floor. I cried out in pain and tried to move my foot which was lying in a completely unnatural way.
I lay on the floor in agony and I could feel tears in my eyes. It was definitely broken.
“Emma! You okay?” Mia said while running towards me. She sat down, looked at my foot and shook her head.
“Well, it’s definitely broken,” she said while trying to help me up. When I almost stood on my foot I collapsed and were about to fall back down on the floor, but a couple of hands grabbed my waist helping me up again.
I looked up to a pair of bright blue beautiful eyes.
Dougie supported me out of the court with Mia and she then left me and got back in the game.
“Well, well, let’s see how bad it is shall we?” Dougie smiled causing me to smile through the pain. He got my shoe off and damn that hurt. I bit my lip to avoid whining more than I already did.
“Uuh. That looks.. well… It doesn’t look like a good food is supposed to look like,” he said getting a bit more serious.
“Better go to the hospital with that,” he said looking at me.
I nodded slowly but insisted that we watched the game first.
He agreed and we watched the game.
When it was done I quickly congratulated the others, ‘cause we had won, and then Dougie helped me out in the car.

We drove to the hospital and I was quite nervous. What would they do?
Would it hurt or what? Dougie seemed to notice that I was nervous, so he gave my shoulder a slight squeeze as we walked towards the big building. I smiled to reassure him that I was fine and he smiled back.
We got inside and I sat down on a couch while he went to get a doctor. Moments after he got back and sat down beside me.
“They’re going to look at your foot in about 10 minutes or something like that,” he said. I nodded as a reply and there was an awkward silence. "
Thank you,” I said to break the silence.
“For what?” he asked a bit confused. I giggled.
“For being here silly,” I grinned.
“Aah. Oh well, anytime,” he smiled.
A doctor came and asked after me, and with some help from Dougie I managed to get into a white room. Dougie gave my hand a squeeze before walking out of the room. I wanted him to stay, but I was afraid to ask. I looked after him and turned my head towards the doctor when he had closed the door.
“Don’t worry you’re gonna see your boyfriend in a while when we’re done,” he smiled.
“Oh he’s not my boyfriend,” I said looking at my feet. I told him what happened and he said, after looking at it for a while, that it was broken. I got it in a plaster cast and I had to walk on crutches for awhile.
That sucked ‘cause then I couldn’t ride or play. I limped out of the room and Dougie greeted me with a smile.
I walked towards him and he held out his arms to embrace me.
I slid into his embrace and he hugged me tight for awhile. When we were about to let go, he pulled me in and kissed me.
His lips felt warm and soft against mine and I didn’t push him away.
I kissed him back and let his tongue enter my mouth and as I did that, I could feel a shiver running through my spine.
We pulled apart and Dougie quickly looked at the floor.
“Uhm… Ermm…I-I’m sorry ‘bout that,” he said still looking at his feet,” it was a mistake, I’m really sorry.”
A mistake? How could it be a mistake?
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 05, 2008 5:46 pm

uha det er godt! Wink
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Håber der snart kommer mere, jeg kan ikke vente. Den er virkelig god!;D
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

Registration date : 04/02/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 08, 2008 3:23 pm

Tak igen for alle jeres kommentare x] jeg tror endelig at jeg er kommet over mit skrive-stop for lige nu er jeg igang med at skrive på den igen ;P det skal fejres med et nyt kapitel xD

Chapter 7
“A-a mistake?” I stuttered feeling hurt.
How could he kiss me and then tell me that it was a mistake?
What if I actually liked him? Maybe he didn’t feel the same way. He looked me deep in the eyes. I could feel water in my eyes and quickly broke our gaze and looked at the hard stone floor. The faint talking in the hospital seemed far away and my foot didn’t hurt. It’s hard to describe but I felt numb. I looked at him and he seemed a bit confused. I turned around and walked away, tears starting to fall. I actually thought it meant something. It felt just right and then he just thinks it was a mistake. I swung the doors open and barged out in the cold. Or I did is as fast as I could, ‘cause my foot prevented it to go as fast as I wanted it too.
“Wait Emma!” I could hear Dougie yell and soon he got hold of my arm and turned me around. I must have looked awful because I’d been crying, but he strangely enough smiled at me.
“It was not a mistake,” he whispered and held my arms tight. He slowly leant forwards and our lips brushed. The kiss was a bit salty because of my tears, but I enjoyed it and closed my eyes. We pulled apart and I opened my eyes to see a smiling Dougie inches away from me. I smiled back and bit my lip. We started to walk towards the car, side by side.

Mia’s POV
Wow, I can’t believe we’d actually won the game! We always loses to that team but this time it went great and we won by over 10 points. I also think I did a great effort today, (I was the top-scorer, hooray for me)better than usual and everyone else told me that after the game and that made me like really happy. Maybe it was because of Tom’s presence, or else it was because I was angry at the team for tackling Emma so she broke her foot. Maybe a bit of both.
“See ya tomorrow?” Mette asked when I was about to leave the locker room.
“Yeah, bet you do,” I grinned.
“Bye,” I said before I opened the door and I got a lot of ‘bye’s’ back.
“Waaaaaaaahaaaaaa!! There’s my little loser!” Harry yelled and lifted me up into the air.
“Aaaaah Harry!!!! Put me down!!” I half whined, half laughed and he put me down.
“Way to go little sis',” Tom said putting his arm around my shoulder. I’m sure I smiled from ear to ear. Knowing that my brother and my favorite band were proud of me, made me so happy words can’t describe it. I swear I smiled the rest of that day.

Monday we had to go to school.
Unfortunately. But we had no choice, we had to go. This was our last year and then we were done. Then we were graduated and we could do whatever we wanted. The bell rang and Emma and I separated to get to class. I had math and even though I normally liked math, it seemed so hard to do, when I couldn’t concentrate. All I could think of was, that Tom had promised me to pick me up and then he wanted me to show him the town. I looked out of the window and a bird caught my gaze. It looked so beautiful and free. We had a short break and I always use that break to speak to the other girls in my class. I walked over to the place where they sat and joined them.
“Anyone heard the new song with.. uhm.. What are they called again? Mc-something I think,” said one of them called Annie.
“Mcfly?” I suggested.
“Yeah! That’s it! Mcfly, with that The heart never lies. Anyone heard it?” she continued snapping her fingers.
“Ooh you mean that one where they’re playing in the rain? ‘Because the heaaart never lieees’,” Quoted Mary - one of the other girls. I couldn’t help but smile a bit. If only they know.
“It’s really good and damn they’re hot!” exclaimed a black haired girl called Sheila.
“Yeah, especially him with cap,” Said Annie and the others agreed.
“I think the drummer’s hottest,” said Mary loud,
“What about you Mia?”
“Well, I think it’s Danny,” I smiled. They looked confused. “The dark haired with the curls,” I grinned.
“Aaah,” they said. “But honestly…The blond one, the lead singer or something.. I don’t think he’s hot,” Said Annie with a grin.
“Why not?” I asked her. “Well, you know.. he’s just so…” Annie began but Sheila interrupted her,”…Gay!”
My smile disappeared from my face the same second she said gay.
“He is NOT gay!” I said a bit too defensive. “Well how do you know huh?” Sheila said.
“I-I-I…” I stuttered. Could I tell them? No I wouldn’t.
“You’ve what? Met them? Yeah right, don’t think so,” she said looking at me. I don’t know why it made me so angry. Or yes I did, no one’s gonna call my brother gay without paying for it.
“Oh look. Now she’s crying. Go home to mommy loser. He’s gay, accept it.” she bitched. She shouldn’t have said that. I slapped her in the face, turned around on my heels and walked away whilst angrily pulling out my phone.
“Hi it’s me. Can you pick me up now? Thanks, bye,” I said and barged out of the door. I didn’t even care about my bag. I just left it there. 10 minutes later Tom arrived. He got out of the car and noticed immediately something wasn’t right.
“What’s going on?” he asked frowning. I hugged him and said:” Nothing. I-I just.. Eerm.. The teacher said I could go?”
“Don’t lie Mia,” he said and I sighed trying to explain it. He didn’t seem angry over the fact that they had called him gay but more of the fact that it had hurt me. He hugged me to comfort me and it helped.
“Where’s your bag?” he said frowning. “I left it inside,” I replied.
“alright,” he said and a smile crossed his face,”Let’s go get it.” What? No I’m not going inside again.
“No! Wait! Tom!” I exclaimed but he was already walking towards the door. I caught up with him and he walk straight inside. “Where’s your class?” he asked.
“What? Oh, over there on the right,” I said pointing down the hall. “It’s okay if you don’t want to go in, I’m just going to get it ‘kay?” he said when we stood outside the door. I nodded and he knocked on the door and before he got an answer, he opened it.
“Uhm hi, I’m sorry to interrupt you,” he said smiling and looked at me, as I stood on the doorway.
“Ah, there it is,” he said walking towards my seat. Mary, Annie and Sheila all looked at Tom, and after that they looked at me. I swear I could have burst out into laughter by their expressions, but I held it inside. “Thank you that was all. Sorry again to interrupt you and by the way,” he said looking at Sheila,” Don’t EVER bother my little sister again got it?” he said and gave hear hard look. Then he smiled at the teacher and closed the door.
“Wow,” I said trying to hide my smile,” How did you know who it was?”
“Well, first of all, she was looking mean at you and second, she had a huge red mark on her left cheek,” he grinned. I burst out into laughter and hugged him. “Thank you, Thank, Thank you!” I grinned. Now I looked forward to go to school tomorrow.

Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 08, 2008 3:40 pm

rigtig godt!!
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Det er vildt godt, bare bliv ved Wink
xRindal
McFlyer
McFlyer
xRindal

Registration date : 06/06/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Har først læst den nu, og sider og flækker af grin, hahah det var so cool det med Tom! Very Happy
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things - Page 2 Empty

So Many Unsaid Things
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Unsaid Things... Our Story
» things can change by Sidsel