Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]

Go down 
+4
sofiee-
Ditte
Line
Mia-xxx
8 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

Antal indlæg : 56
Registration date : 04/02/08

'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] Empty
IndlægEmne: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptySøn Mar 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Okay, den her 'fiction' skrev jeg som engelsk stil, og det er nok det bedste jeg nogensinde har skrevet så ville meget gerne høre jeres mening om den xD
Lige en lille nyttig information først ;P
Når der står 'Down memory lane...' er det et flashback Razz
undskylder hvis der er fejl ;P

Thank you

The white room was almost blinding and the silence was overwhelming and almost scary. I’d only been in there a few minutes, but it was already driving me crazy. In the right corner there was a white bed. In it lay a boy. I quickly recognized him and my heart started to beat faster. It was Harry. He’d got all these machines around him and one of them was connected to his chest. It kept beeping in the slow pace and it was kind of hypnotizing. I slowly walked over to the bed and as I did, the memories started floating through my mind.

Down memory lane; 16 March, 2004
I walked down the corridors in silence, my head held low. I could hear laughs behind me but I ignored it. A person walked close by me and crashed into me, causing me to drop my books.
I didn’t say anything, I just bended down to gather my books again.
There was laughter. But it was not like the laughter I had heard before. This was more like a high and shrill voice which made a shiver run through my spine.
“Watch where you’re going idiot!” Angelina said in her high voice, which matched perfectly to her laughter. I bit my lip and continued trying to gather all of my books.
“Are you even listening to me?” she continued, now getting angry. I didn’t respond and that made her furious. She kicked the book out of my hands so they were spread all around the floor. I slowly got up and turned around facing her.
Then she slapped me. It gave a loud and nasty sound and I could feel my left cheek burn. I looked back at her again, wanting to slap her too, but she was quicker than me. She raised her hand, and I closed my eyes waiting for the hand to hit my head again.
But it didn’t. I opened my eyes and saw Angelina’s still raised hand in the air, with a hand around her wrist.
“Don’t!” hissed a voice from behind her and she went pale. I could feel water in my eyes and my cheek burned like crazy. I fought the tears away by remembering the promise I made myself. I wouldn’t cry in front of them. Not once.
“You okay?” said the same voice who had made Angelina pale. It belonged to a quite tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes. A bit tanned as well and a silver necklace around his neck.
“Yeah,” I said, but my voice cracked and I just nodded avoiding his gaze.
“Thank you,” I finally said looking at my feet. Then I looked up at him and he smiled. “You’re welcome. I’m Harry by the way,” he said holding his hand out for me to take it.
“Katy,” I said shaking his hand. “So, why do you let them treat you this way?” he asked and I looked at my feet again.
“I-I don’t know, I just…” I started unable to complete the sentence.
“You just what?” he asked curiously.
“I just… never mind,” I said attempting to smile, but I bet it looked more like an ugly grimace. I started to pick up my books and he bend down to help me. A couple of minutes later I stood with my books again. There was an awkward silence which got ruined by the bell which went off. “Sorry, I have to go,” I mumbled and got a smile from him.
“Yeah, me too. Catch you later?” he said and I nodded, smiling. “Good, see you then,” he said and I turned around to walk away, but he stopped me. “And promise me you’ll keep your head held high,” he said, let go of me and walked away. And I knew that from that day on, I’d got a friend.

Sidst rettet af Mia-xxx Lør Mar 29, 2008 7:47 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptySøn Mar 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Det er virkelig godt! - rigtig godt skrevet!
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptySøn Mar 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Mia, Jeg elsker det! (duu ved det) Very Happy
Jeg synes den er fantastisk, <'3 Shocked
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

Antal indlæg : 1179
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyMan Mar 24, 2008 1:16 am

det er virkelig godt indtil videre (:
http://www.sofiee-.tumblr.com
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyMan Mar 24, 2008 11:14 am

Tak allesammen Very Happy næste del af den er på vej dx dadadam

I was about 5 feet away from the bed and from him. He looked awful lying there. His brown hair was sticking out in random directions by lack of upkeep. His skin was pale and his eyes were closed. The beeping was still the same slow pace and it was driving me crazy every time it gave out a ‘beep’. *beep, beep, beep* another memory came flashing through my mind and I clearly remembered it. I could almost feel the warm summer breeze playing with my hair. The sound of loud music, and the bass beating along with my heart grew stronger as I closed my eyes.

Down memory lane; 7 June, 2004
Everybody wants to know her name.
How does she cope with her new found fame?
Everyone asks me,
Who the hell is she,
That weirdo with 5 colors in her hair.

I’m sure I looked like a fool, standing there smiling like crazy. They had made it. They had finally released their first album. I knew this was Harry’s biggest dream and I was so happy for him. The song had come to an end and the crowd went wild. I stood in the front and could therefore see them pretty clearly. I couldn’t see that much of Harry though, because of the drums he was sitting behind. I stood on my tiptoes, trying to catch his gaze. I did and he smiled like crazy. I gave him a thumb up, like reassuring him, the concert had been great. Tom, one of the vocalists in the band, grabbed the microphone and thanked the crowd for being there and such. I didn’t really listened that much. After that they walked out of the stage and when I couldn’t see them anymore, I started to run towards the ‘backstage’ area .When I finally caught sight of them again, I sprinted over to them and threw myself at Harry.
“It was absolutely amazing!” I whined without letting go of him. He tried to laugh, but it sounded more like a cough to me.
“Thanks Katy, but you’re choking me,” he gasped. “Oh, I’m sorry,” I beamed and let go of him. Then I turned around to the rest of the band, congratulated and hugged each of them. I couldn’t help but hug Harry again. He was after all my best friend. He had been since March the 16th when he had helped me against Angelina. She left me alone from that day on. Either she was scared of him, or she simply had so much respect for him that she didn’t dare to shove him off. And as you may have guessed, he was in a band.
At first they weren’t that big, but that quickly changed after their number 1 single. It became a number 1 the day after we’d met. I remembered the happy look on his face, and even though we’d only known each other for one day, I was the first person he hugged.
He wouldn’t let go and neither would I. I got to know his band mates pretty quickly, and I had the best time when I hang around their places. They were the funniest lads in the world and I loved spending time with them.
My mother didn’t complain either. I bet she was happy that I didn’t spend that much time, mocking around the house anymore. I came back to reality when I heard screams from somewhere behind me. A group of girls stood there, trying to get closer to them, so they could get a autograph and maybe even a picture.
“Uhm, I think I’m gonna leave you guys alone, so you can take care of you fans,” I said with a smile, patted Harry lightly on the shoulders and pushed Danny’s, the other vocalist and guitarist from the band, chin up, because his mouth was literally wide open. I then walked away, leaving them alone. I sat down on the edge of the stage, looking over the now empty place, which moments before had been full of people. Ten minutes later I could sense someone behind me. The person sat down beside me, while I still looked over the empty area.
“Thank you,” Harry said and I looked at him, smiling. “For what?” I asked.
“For being here, supporting me. I dunno if I could’ve played if you weren’t here. My arms were practically shaking and I was so nervous,” he said looking kind of serious. I laughed and he couldn’t help but laugh along.
“What? Seriously, for a minute I was sure I would die,” he said trying to sound serious, but failed.
”You guys were awesome up there. Seriously, you really don’t have to be that nervous and besides, it really wasn’t a big crowd,” I smiled. He suddenly went pale and the smile disappeared from his face.
“What’s wrong?” I said, frowning. “Oh my god! This wasn’t a big crowd? How many people were there?” he asked.
“Ehm, about 5000 I guess. Maybe a bit more,” I said serious.
“And how many people will be there the next place we’re going to play? You know, at Wembley,” he said, getting a bit more color in his face.
“About 60.000 I think,” I said hiding the smile which was about to appear on my lips.
“60.000? You’re joking right?” he said. “No, why should I joke about that?” I replied this time smiling. He went pale again and started to curse really loud.
“Harry! Calm down! What’s the big deal?” I yelled trying to get him down on the ground again.
“60.000 people? I can’t play in front of that many people! I mean what if I completely forget what I’m supposed to play, or what if I lose my drumsticks? Or…”he burst out unable to stop again. I put a hand in front of his mouth, making it impossible for him to talk.
“You won’t, okay?” I said and when I could feel he’d relaxed a bit more, I removed my hand, allowing him to speak again.
“How’d you know?” he said looking completely hopeless. “Because I’ll be there,” I said, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. He smiled.
“I guess you’re right.” I got up so I stood up and offered to help him up. He got up and we walked back to the others.
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyTirs Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

du er altså virkelig god ! o.O
den er rigtig god, og den minder overhovedet ikk om andre fanfics jeg har læst :b
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyTirs Mar 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Det er rigtig, rigtig, rigtig godt!. virkelig!
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyLør Mar 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Mange Mange tak folks Razz
jeg keder mig lige nu.. så.. nu får i resten af historien ;P

*Beep, beep, beep* the noise continued and I got back to reality. I realized I had stopped on my way over to the bed, and continued. I reached the bed, and bend down so I stood on my knees. I gently stroke his cheek and he opened his eyes. I gave him a weak smile as I kept stroking his cheek softly. He closed his eyes and I whispered:”What have you done?” He opened his eyes and a silent tear rolled down his cheek. He normally doesn’t cry. He’s the kind of guy you would believe was numb if you didn’t know him. He really didn’t like to show his feelings. I’d only seen him cry one time before this.

Down memory lane; 30 October 2005
“Harry? Is there something wrong?” I asked over the phone, a bit worried. I could hear him faintly sob in the end, and said:”I’ll be there in a second, okay?” There was silence but then he replied:” yeah, that’d be great. Thanks Katy.” I hang up and rushed down the stairs, grabbed my coat and got out of the door in no time. It didn’t take me that long to run to his house either. There was only a mile or so. I didn’t bother to knock on the door and simply just walked in.
“Harry?” I yelled as I closed the door behind me. Not a sound. I tried again but didn’t get a reply this time either.
I walked into the kitchen, but he wasn’t there. Then I tried his room, but he wasn’t there either. I was starting to panic a bit, but as I entered the living room, I finally found him.
I stopped as soon as I saw him sitting on the couch, leaning forwards with his head in his hands. I slowly began to walk towards him and when I reached him, I kneeled down in front of him. He looked up and I could see he had been crying.
His eyes were red and swollen.
“She-she…” he started, but his voice broke and he looked away.
“She did what?” I said a bit too harsh. He looked a bit frightened and I quickly apologized.
“She cheated on me,” he whispered tears in his eyes. He really loved that girl and she knew that so why would she do that? It was kind of obvious though. She was a gold digger. I knew that from the beginning, but I kept my mouth shut all the time, because he obviously really liked her.
“I’m gonna kill her,” I mumbled while getting up. I walked to the door in 5 steps and as I grabbed my jacket a hand got hold of my arm. He held it tight and pulled me into a hug.
“Please, just leave her alone,” he said into my hair. I nodded slightly and hugged him tight. He let go of me and I looked at him.
“Hey, I’m okay. I’ll be fine without her,” he smiled. I smiled back and said:” But seriously, if you didn’t stop me, I would have killed her.”
He raised one of his eyebrows and I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Alright, alright. Maybe not kill her, but close!” I said and hugged him again.
“Thank you for checking up on me,” he said and I could hear that he smiled. “Hey, remember, you can always count on me,” I smiled. “Oh really? So let’s say, if you’re in Australia or something and I’m heartbroken or whatever, will you still come see me?” he asked a bit ironic. I was silent for awhile.
“Yeah,” I said,” I definitely would.”

I hated to see him like this. This wasn’t like him. He looked all scared and fragile as he lay there, covered in white. It made him pale, or maybe that was because of his massive blood lose.
“I’m sorry,” he said but his voice cracked. “It’s okay,” I whispered trying to smile, but it looked more like a grimace so I stopped.
A smile appeared on his mouth and it actually annoyed me a bit. How could he smile now? This was the worst moment in my life and yet he smiled?
“What?” I asked. “It’s just… I remembered last year, when the band and I were in New York, shooting Just My Luck,” he grinned.
“What’s so funny about that? It was the 3 most terrible months in my life!” I grinned back. I couldn’t help it.
“Well, it’s not the time while we were shooting I remember most though,” he said with a smile on his lips. “What is it then?” I asked frowning. “When we met you at the airport,” he said and looked me in the eyes,” You ran and threw yourself at me and I hugged you. And you wouldn’t let go,” he whispered the last part and water started to fill my eyes.
“Hey, don’t cry,” he said and with one gentle stroke by his hand, he dried the tear on my cheek away. Then he started to cough badly and I panicked. I quickly got up and I could feel the blood leave my face, but then he stopped coughing, and breathed normally.
“Geez Harry,” I said and kneeled down again. “You scared me there,” I said still a bit pale.
“Sorry,” he said,” aaaw, and look at you, you’re all pale.”
“Shut up,” I said playfully hitting his shoulder, but carefully. “I was scared,” I whispered now serious again.
“What are you so afraid of?” he said, locking our gaze.
“Losing you,” I whispered.

Down memory lane; 13 April 2006
The church was all full and the big ceremony was about to begin. I sat on front row and watched my future ‘dad’, as he would like me to call him, stood there, wearing a tux and waited for my mom. He gave me a smile and I was about to throw up. I hated him, he was absolutely disgusting. He’d been cheating on her before and yet here we are. And my mom, I was really mad at her too. I hated her for choosing a man like him of course, but what I hated her for the most, was to forget my real father. He passed away a few years ago and it doesn’t seem like she’s having trouble by forgetting him.
Not at all. Why was I even here? Why should I suffer by seeing my mum marry this jerk-face called Robert?
Oh yeah, now I remember. Harry forced me and he promised to be beside me. And he kept his promise. He was beside me in this horrible nightmare that sadly happened to be reality. A nightmare which I couldn’t wake up from, he was the little light of hope. And I really appreciated his presence. He gave me a week smile and squeezed my hand reassuringly. I smiled back at him and the organ started to play. That sound drove me crazy, and I just felt like screaming, but nobody could hear me.
I closed my eyes and tried to ignore all those sighs and gasps from about everybody in the church. I hated them all. I hated them for supporting my mom in her stupid decision. I hated them for not realizing how that that man, I obviously was supposed to call father, really was. I hated them for being here today. The ceremony went on peacefully and I did my best, not to say anything when the priest asked if anyone was protesting. Harry held my hand all the way through, and I’m sure, that if he hadn’t, I wouldn’t have hesitated once, before ruining my mom’s ‘special day’. When it was done and they’d both said their ‘I do’s’, Harry and I stood outside the church, me sitting on the wall and him standing up, leaning against it.
“So, I guess they’re married then,” he said slightly unsure of what else to say to break the awkward silence.
“Yeah, sadly, but true,” I said. I looked at them. My mom and Robert were surrounded by people both of them with a big, fake smile on their mouths. It was disgusting to look at.
“What does she see in him anyways? I don’t get it, he’s not even good looking, plus he’s a total jerk,” I said jumping down from my position on the wall. “I don’t know Katy. I really don’t know,” Harry said still looking at them. I kicked to an empty tin, lying on the ground. It gave a weird sound which made Harry turn his face at me, frowning.
“Sorry, I’m just so angry! How am I gonna put up with him? I can’t wait till it’s my birthday! Then I’m finally 18 and allowed to move out, and boy I’m gonna do it!” I said. He laughed and walked over to me, placing his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards my mom and Robert.
“When you do, let me know okay?” he said. “Okay, of course, but why?” I asked smiling at him.
“Because then I’m gonna move with you,” he said with a big smile, “Hey, you don’t know how a dishwasher works, you can’t cook and I’m sure you’ll get lost within days.” I hit him on the shoulder and pretended like I was angry.
“Like you can,” I then said giving him a smile as we reached our destination.
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyLør Mar 29, 2008 7:20 pm

My last words echoed in my mind and it wouldn’t stop. I had this big lump in my throat; I just couldn’t get rid of. It hurt by I didn’t care.
“You’re never losing me,” he whispered, “Wherever you are, I will always be.” I cried.
“But if you’re dead, you can’t,” I cried, “it’s impossible.” “Nothing’s impossible Katy. You just have to believe,” he said squeezing my hand. I could never leave him.
He couldn’t leave me.

Down memory lane; 23 December 2007
The phone rang and I gladly walked towards it and grabbed it.
“Hello this is Katy speaking,” I said grinning like a fool.
“…Katy?” I heard Tom say in the other end of the phone.
“Hey Tom how are you?” I asked still smiling. He didn’t say anything for a while and I started to get a bit worried. “Tom? Something wrong?” I asked and by now, my smile was gone.
“It’s Harry,” he finally said. “What’s with him?” I asked, turning pale.
“…He’s been in a car crash,” Tom sobbed into the phone,” a bad one.” I dropped the phone, completely in shock.
This couldn’t be happening. It was impossible. He was supposed to come by later today, so I could give him his birthday present and I’d made cookies, because I knew he loved when I made cookies. How could he get in a car crash the day he turned 22? I burst out in tears and collapsed on the floor. I may have been sitting there for minutes, hours, days I didn’t know and it didn’t matter at all. My life came trembling down and I couldn’t do anything about it.
I had to go see him.

And that leads us to where I was now.
It was December the 23th, Harry’s 22 years birthday and he ended up on the hospital, badly injured. He had been in coma for an hour or so, but he woke up about an hour ago. Right before I arrived. I didn’t hold my tears back anymore. It was too hard, seeing him lying there, being with him. He had placed his hand on my hand and was comforting me.
He wasn’t crying anymore, but his eyes were still all bloodshot and swollen. He had bandage wrapped around his head and I could see that he had got himself a really bad wound. It had bled through the bandage, so there was a big red spot on the right side of his head. I held his hand, squeezing it as hard I could, while the tears ran down my cheeks. He didn’t removed his hand, even though I was pretty sure it hurt badly, but all he did was looking at me. Locking my gaze with his as the silence became more and more noisy. We looked at each other for several minutes, not wanting to look away.
“Please don’t die,” I whispered, “please stay. Stay for the guys, the fans. Stay for me, you’re the only one I’ve got, please don’t leave me.” Tears were still pouring out from my eyes, from my heart. My heart cried out loud for him to stay, but I doubted he could hear it. And if he could, he wasn’t able to do anything. It was too late and we both knew that, I just wouldn’t accept it.
“You know I can’t. It’s just time. I wish it wasn’t so. I wish I’d got more time with you,” he said,” The past years has been the greatest of my life, thanks to you. You’ve made me all of who I am today, and I’m forever thankful for that.” There was a pause and he squeezed his eyes closed in pain.
“Don’t worry, It won’t hurt long,” he said as an answer to my worried face.
“Do you think I’ll go to heaven?” he asked looking at the ceiling. “Yeah, you will definitely go to heaven,” I said.
“Then I’ll be watching all you boyfriends and send of lightning’s at them if they ever hurt you,” he grinned, but his grin switched to another grimace of pain. I couldn’t stand to look at him like this.
“I bet you would,” I smiled. He looked at me.
“I’m sorry,” he whispered and gave a quick last smile before closing his eyes for the last time.
*beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeep*
“I love you,” I whispered and squeezed his hand. I didn’t cry anymore because I knew he was okay. I knew that he didn’t feel pain anymore. He was safe and one day, I’d see him again.

It’s hard to lose a pet, and it’s even harder to lose a family member. But it’s even worse to lose a good friend, and in my case, my best friend. Maybe it’s because you knew them so well, and you shared all your secrets with that person. Harry had helped me when I felt miserable and depressed. He’d been there when no one else was. Even though he’s dead and gone, he still lives in me. In my spirit and in my heart, and he will always be there for me, watching over me every day, every hour and every minute. The memory of him and what he’s made me keeps me strong and with my head held high. And as for the band, they broke up. They couldn’t find anyone to replace Harry. But they’re still some of my best friends and we’re supporting each other through the rough times. His death made me closer to the others and they’re like my family right now. Well, one of them is practically my family. I married Tom and, well let’s say he hadn’t been hit with a single bolt of lightning yet, so I guess Harry’s satisfied up there.
But I will never forget him.
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyLør Mar 29, 2008 7:41 pm

jeg tuder i:
seriøst, den er fandeme god!
jeg tror godt at jeg kan læse den flere gange, men alligevel ikk .. for jeg begynder sikkert bare at tude igen.
jeg ved ikk hvad jeg skal sige.
virkelig god !
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyLør Mar 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Fandeme mega godt skrevet! (du fik mig næsten til at tude, har jeg også sagt ;b)
Måske FIK du faktisk Charlotte til at tude!? Det ville være noget eg gerne ville ha set! hehe. Så respekt, eller noget!? Du ved. Jeg tror bare jeg stopper. Very Happy
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptySøn Mar 30, 2008 3:08 am

ej hvor er det bare goooooooooooodt!!!!!!!!!
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptySøn Mar 30, 2008 4:34 pm

hold kæft hvor er det godt haha undskyld bannerriet, men det godt nok godt, var lige ved at græde tilsidst det er ikk løgn haha fik het undt i maven. (:
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Wauw den er godt skrevet og god! Shocked den fik mig helt til at græde!(græder meget sjældent!!!) den kan du godt være stolt af Wink
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyTirs Apr 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALLESAMMEN, omg i får mig til at smile Very Happy Very Happy
Haha, ja jeg håber at hun kom til at tude dx eller, som du sagde, måske holdt hun helt op med at ryge mens hun læste den Shocked
Miamcfly
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
Miamcfly

Antal indlæg : 190
Registration date : 25/12/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] EmptyTors Feb 12, 2009 12:39 am

i love it!
elsker den mpde du skriver harrys følser på! Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]   'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD] Empty

'Thank you' - engelsk [DONE-FINISHED-FINITO xD]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: