Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Sally's fic =D

Go down 
+6
mcflys
MeusDeus
Annesteg
Ann-Jones
mathilderosejones.
Sally-Judd
10 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386
Registration date : 02/01/08

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Hey allesammen.. Jeg har også en fic, som jeg skriver på af og til.. Jeg har aldrig sendt til andre end Anita,
så ville hører om i også gad at læse min?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 3:34 pm

jaaaa!
vil altså læse fics Very Happy
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 3:34 pm

YAY haha den er vildt god..!
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 3:56 pm

haha okay godt.. Så kommer det første lige op nu.. Jeg sætter noget mere på senere, når der er flere på boardet..

“Life isn‘t fair sometimes”
It was a beautiful morning, and Sally woke up hearing her alarm! She lived in Copenhagen, and had to go to school, for a final day, before the X-mas holidays!
The first thing she did was to check, if anyone had text her in the middle of the night..
Unfortunately there wasn’t any messages.. Anyways, she got her self ready, and started her way to school (she walked to school). After 20 min she arrived there.. Everybody was happy about the thought, of the holiday. Sally settled as she was prepared for her English lesson. A couple of min had passed and Sally got a message from someone.. Sally saw the message, and read it under the table, so her teacher wouldn’t notice. Her eyes widened and she was totally in shock!!

Anita was getting her way to work, she was happy as she had Christmas holidays too!
She met her grumpy boss, who was telling her to keep focusing on her work.. After an hour, Anita had lunch break and saw, that she had gotten a message from Sally. In the text it said: OMG OMG YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT I’M ABOUT TO TELL YOU!!! Michelle has invited me to come over to London, because it’s Harry’s birthday!!! BUT BUT!! I told her I wouldn’t go without you, because I didn’t want to get on a plane on my own!! So she said I could bring you, BUT she wasn’t pleased with it, as she didn’t feel you were welcomed! Bitch! I know! But what do you say??

Sally xxx…

Anita was in totally shock! Of course she wanted to go with Sally, but she was afraid of the boys reaction on her, about the thing with Michelle! She wanted to go, she didn’t care about what they thought about her, she would be there with Sally, to have a good night, and to perve at Danny =D.. So she wrote back to Sally..

Sally was finally done with her day in school, she had said goodbye to everyone in her class, and was heading home, when she got a message from Anita:
‘ Hey Sally, I would love to come! It would probably be a lot of fun! Besides I don’t care about what they think! The important thing is, that we’re going to have a good laugh =D.. Anyways, text me when you’ve found out about when we have to get there.. Damn John is grumpy! Can I shoot him? Anyways, ttyl!’

Sally was laughing about the text, and wrote back to Anita, and said she couldn’t shoot her boss,. But she would be finding out when they had to get to England.

--------------------------------------
The Day =D

The girls had met up at CPH airport, ready to go on board on the plane..
Sally had talked to Michelle, and they where allowed to stay at Michelle’s place.. Michelle never really used her flat, because she always were at Dougie’s place.
So they had her flat for them selves. The girls boarded on the plane.

Sally: Uhh I’m so excited!!
Anita: Me too, just a little nervous! So who was going to pick us up?
Sally: Well, nobody, they’re all busy, so we have to take a cap to Michelle’s place.
Anita: Well that’s fair enough. I hope it won’t be a big of a deal about me, coming with you?
Sally: don’t worry Ann, if they are mean, I’ll stick by your side!
Anita: Thanks hun.
After a while they both fell asleep.

1 hour 30 min later =P

Anita: WOOW WONDERFULL LONDON!!
Sally: I KNOW!! Let’s get our bags to Michelle’s place, and then go out?
Anita: Sound’s like a great idea.
They took a cap to Michelle’s place.

They were standing in front of Michelle’s flat, and Anita said:
“So? How do we get in?”
Sally: She said she would leave the spare key under the carpet, in front of her door.
Anita: Ok nice..

They went upstairs, found the key, and got in..
Anita: woow it’s actually a nice flat, so she’s not going to be here at all?
Sally: No, we have the flat for ourselves. We really should get a flat here in London?
Anita: Yeah I know, but you have not finished your high school yet, and it wouldn’t be a good idea to drop out.
Sally: Yeah I know, but then I would be looking for a high school here =D..
Anita: haha yeah, anyways, let’s get out, before I plant my self on that sofa!
Anita took Sally by the arm and dragged her out.

They went out to town, and found a present for Harry.
After sometime, the girls were hungry, and decided to go in to starbucks. Sally opened the door, when suddenly she didn‘t move.. Anita was right behind her, but couldn’t really see who it was. She pushed Sally away, and saw who she was looking at. There on the queue were Harry and Danny.

Anita: Sally pull yourself together.
She pulled Sally in with her, and stood right behind the guys to order.
The guys saw the girls, but they didn’t know who they were.
Danny whispered in Harry’s ear.
Danny: Ay mate, they look hot.
Harry: Danny just leave it.
He was obviously not interested.
Danny turned around and looked straight at Ann.
Anita got a bit frighten about his suddenly turning. But she just smiled politely.
Danny smiled too and said: “ Hi, I haven’t seen you two around here before?”
Harry heard it and rolled his eyes, it was so typical Danny.
Anita:” Well, we aren’t really from here actually”.
Danny: “ Really, where you from then?”
Anita: We’re from Denmark.
Danny: “ Woow that’s cool * thought to himself * Oh by the way I’m Danny.
He reached his hand out to Anita, and she shook it.
Anita:” I’m Anita, and this is my friend Sally. * pointing to Sally*
Sally: Hi. * she reached her hand out*
Danny shook it and nodded at her..
Danny:” Oh and this is Harry btw” .
He pointed to Harry. Harry turned around and smiled, and turned to face the front again.
Danny: “So anyways, what are you girls doing here in England?”
Anita and Sally looked at each other, they were wondering, if they should tell the truth. But Sally said: “ Well, we planed to have a big power shopping in London, so we‘re only here for the weekend”..
Danny looked a bit disappointed.

Harry and Danny got there things, and were about to leave, but Danny said bye.
Danny: “ Bye girls, hope I’ll see you again..”
Sally & Anita: “ Bye Danny”.
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 4:14 pm

rigtig godt Smile

cheers
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Rigtig godt! Very Happy Glæder mig til mere
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 11:04 pm

så er der lige noget mere =D

The day was here! The party was tonight! Anita and Sally were so nervous, about what the guys would say, when they found out, that it was them, they had talked to the other day. Sally was straitening Anita’s hair, while Sally had washed her hair, so she could have her hair curly.
The girls hadn’t met Michelle yet, because she was around Dougie’s all the time. But they would meet her at this big house, out side London were Harry was going to have his birthday party!.
It was getting dark, and the girls were doing their final touches.
Anita wore her white jeans and her blue top and her black D&G top over it, and to match with it, she wore her black high heels.
Sally wore her black jeans and her black halter neck with her gold belt just right under her chest, and to go with it, she wore her white high heels.

Anita: “ so Sally do I look okay?”
Sally: “of course, you look good no matter what”!
Anita: “ Aww thanks hun, you look great too, Harry will seriously fall for you.”
Sally: “ haha aarrgh I don’t think so, but believe me, Danny will fall for your feet!”.
Anita: “ Well we have to wait and see “.
The girls were ready, and they took a cap to the house.

They arrived, and Sally and Anita looked amazed at the house.
Sally: “ omg it’s huge!”
Anita: “ ohh yeah!”
They walked to the front door, and Sally knocked.
Michelle opened it! Michelle: “ Oh hi Sally * giving her a hug*, and hi Anita * looking weirdly at her*.
Sally: “ thanks for letting us stay, at your flat.”
Michelle: “ no problem, anyways let yourself in, I’ll take your jackets‘.”
Anita and Sally went in to the living room, where there was a lot of people.
Harry saw them and looked weirdly at them, and walked over to them.
Harry: “ Excuse me, ehm what are you two doing here”
Anita was about to answer, when Michelle came over. Danny came over and stood beside Harry smiling.
Michelle: “ Harry, this is Sally my friend, and the weirdo over there is Anita, * pointing to Anita*
Anita felt a bit embarrassed.
Harry: “ oh eehm, hi” * he shook their hand* and then he walked away.
Danny: “ You’re the two we met in starbucks right?”
Sally: “ yeah hehe”.
Danny: “ Cool * he shook their hand*
Michelle: “ Oh anyways, give me Harry’s present and I’ll put it at the present table.” * she took the present and walked off*.
Danny: “ so you’re the Anita that Michelle doesn’t like?”
Anita: “ eeeh right”
Sally:” let’s not talk about that now”.
Danny: “ sure, well I’ll see you girls around”
Danny wandered of to the snack table. Anita and Sally made themselves over to the bar, and got themselves, some drinks.
Sally looked over to Harry, who was looking at her with an evil look on his face.
Sally got scared about that, and looked at Anita.
Sally: “ Omg he freaks me out!”
Anita: “ who??”
Sally: “ Harry! He’s looking at me, but with a very evil expression”
Anita looked at him, but he turned his face away, so she couldn’t see.
Anita: “ he’s acting really weird!”
Sally: “ Yeah! I don’t really think he wants us here”
Anita: “ Maybe not,,,, should we dance?”
Sally: “ sure”
The girls walked over to the dance floor and started dancing, having a great time =D.

After sometime, everybody was very drunk, except for Danny, Anita and Sally.
Anita and Sally were sitting at the bar again, looking at the pissed people.
Anita: “ omg their seriously very pissed”
Sally: “ Yes * she looked over at Harry again, and saw that he was looking angry at her* Geee! He still looks mad at me!
Anita: “ Again?” * she looked over, but he turned his head away again*
Sally: “ Yes!, oh forget it, I have to pee, but I don’t know were the bathroom is”
As she said that, Danny walked over..
Danny: “ hey girls, are you having fun?”
Sally: “ ehm yeah, Danny where’s the bathroom?”
Danny: “ Up stairs, 3rd door on your left ”
Sally: “ Okay thanks” * she walked of*-
Danny sat himself beside Anita.
Danny: “ are you okay?”
Anita: “ me? Yeah I’m alright, I just feel a bit not welcomed ”
Danny: “ aww you shouldn’t be, I’m actually glad that you are here”
Anita looked very shocked and said: “ Really? Don’t you hate me because of what Michelle have told you?”
Danny: “ Of course not! Why would I? I don’t know the whole story, besides it doesn’t really matter, what’s happened has happened, nobody can change that!”
Anita melted right there and then, she couldn’t believe Danny was being so nice to her. Danny: “ Anyways, I can see that you’ve finished your drink? Want another one?”
Anita: “ Ehm yes please, a Somersby”
Danny: “ Somersby coming up” * he smiled and ordered it*.

Mean while, Sally was finding her way upstairs, to find the bathroom. She got to the hall, and saw it was almost dark. She remembered 3rd door on her left. She was making her way over to it, when she heard someone behind her.
Harry:” Sally?”
Sally got frighten and turned around, seeing a very drunk Harry.
Sally: “ eh hi Harry”
Harry: “ what are you doing up here?” * he walked closer to her*
Sally:” ehm, I was going to use the bathroom“
Sally backed away, because of Harry walking closer.
Sally turned around, and was about to open the bathroom door, when Harry pulled her hand away and pushed her up against the door.
Sally got more scared of Harry, he was to close to her, and he was stroking her hair.
Sally: “ Ehm Harry what are you doing?”
Harry: “ Something I should have done, from when I saw you first”
Sally: “ Harry please let me go, you’re drunk, you don‘t know what you are doing, please-.” She didn’t get to say her last sentence, when
Harry leaned roughly in to her, and kissed her lips, while pushing her harder against the door. Sally was trying to push Harry away, but Harry pinned her hands above her head, so she couldn’t do anything. So she just relaxed in to the kiss, and started kissing Harry back. He took her hands away from the door, and Sally wrapped her arms around his neck.

Anita and Danny were having fun downstairs chatting. They were having a conversation about football. Anita was laughing very hard, because Danny was telling her something he done to football once.
Danny: “ So I was running with the ball, and all of sudden, I tripped over my own legs”. Danny was doing these funny arm movements, when he accidentally hit Anita’s somersby, so it went all over Anita’s white jeans. Anita jumped up!
Anita: “ argh”
Danny:” Omg I’m so sorry!”
Anita:” no it’s okay, really!”
Danny: “ No it isn’t, follow me!”
He grabbed her arm, and rushed upstairs to get to the bathroom, but as they got to the hall, they went cold. There was Sally and Harry making out!!
Danny: “ ahem!”
Harry and Sally jumped and stayed like 1 meter from each other..
Anita: “ what’s going on?”
Sally: “ Nothing! It’s a mistake, he forced me, he’s pretty pissed! And what’s with your jeans?”
Anita: “ what! He forced you, are you okay * she walked over and held an arm around her* Oh and Danny accidentally spilled my drink over my jeans!”
Danny: “ okay, we better drive Harry home, you can change your jeans at my place”
Harry: “ No, I’m not going home!”
Sally: “ Yes you are”
Harry send her a evil look! Danny grabbed Harry, and then they all 4 got in to Danny’s car. He drove them over to his place.

They got there, and Sally and Danny helped Harry out, Anita took Danny’s keys and locked the car, and rushed over to open the front door. They got up stairs, and went in to the guest room, where they put Harry down on the bed.
Danny: “ he’s going to have, a hell of a hangover tomorrow!”
Anita and Sally: “ Uh huh!.
Harry got down to his boxes and fell fast asleep.
The 3 of them got out and went in to Danny’s living room.

Danny: “ Do you want to stay? I would really love if you did”.
Anita and Sally looked at each other.
Anita: “ Okay, but where are we going to sleep`?”
Danny:” Well I was thinking that, you Anita could sleep in my room with me, only if you want to of course, and Sally you could sleep in with Harry, I think he needs someone beside him, to take care of him. “
Anita: “ oh no I want to, Sally you okay with this?”
Sally: “ yeah, as long as he stays on his side”
Danny and Anita laughed and then Danny said: “ Don’t worry, he wont do anything, trust me”.
Sally:” But can I borrow a t-shirt from you Dan?”
Danny:” Yes of course”
Sally nodded, and they all got up to go to bed. Sally walked in to Harry, and got changed to her hot pants and Danny’s t-shirt, and got in to the bed.
Anita also borrowed a t-shirt from Danny, and some boxer shorts. They both cuddled in to each other, and fell asleep.

+The next morning+

Harry woke up and felt that he had a, hell of a headache. He looked beside him and saw Sally fast asleep. He remembered that he kissed Sally last night, he sighed and got up. He went down stairs, to get some breakfast.
After a while Sally woke up. She looked around and saw that Harry wasn’t in bed. She got herself up, and walked down stairs, as she was hungry. She walked in to the kitchen, seeing Harry sitting in only his boxers, at the kitchen counter, eating dry cornflakes from the box. He looked up at her, and looked bored at her and stared down at the floor. Sally opened the fridge to find some milk. She got it out from the fridge and asked: “ were does he keep his plates and spoons?”. Harry didn’t say anything, he was just pointing. Sally got a spoon and a plate out, and ripped the cornflakes box, from Harry hands and sat herself at the chair in front of the kitchen table. Harry looked weirdly at her, but didn’t say anything, he got a spoon and a plate too and sat himself opposite Sally, taking the milk and cornflakes. It was very quiet, and Sally felt it was awkward.

+Danny’s room+

Anita and Danny were fast asleep, cuddling to each other.
Danny woke up, and saw Anita’s head on his chest. He smiled and started to stroke her hair watching her sleep. Anita slowly woke up and saw Danny looking at her.
Anita:” good morning Danny”
Danny:” Good morning love, have you slept well?”
Anita: “ I have slept very well actually, you?”
Danny: “ I’ve been sleeping as a stone”
Anita laughed and lifted her head, to look Danny at the eyes. Danny smiled and tickled her belly. Anita tried to escape, but Danny kept tickling her, so they were turning around laughing. Danny got on top of her and stopped smiling. Anita looked him in the eyes again and smiled as Danny stroke her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed him back and then stayed for that for about 10 min. Danny pulled away and smiled. ‘How beautiful did she look!’ he thought. Anita just smiled, she couldn’t believe that she just kissed Danny Jones!!
Danny: “ So Anita, it’s Christmas evening today”.
Anita: “ Yeah?”
Danny:” Well I’m going back to Bolton today, and the guys are going home too, so I thought if you wanted, you could come with me?”
Anita:” Oh Danny I would love to, but what about Sally? And I don’t have any present’s? and wouldn’t it be weird if I came, we only met yesterday?”
Danny:” well I like you, and I would love to take you with me home, and we can just pretend that we are friends and it doesn’t matter that you don’t have present’s, you didn’t know about this, and Sally well she could go with Harry, they’re probably making out right now.”
Anita:” Hah I’m not so sure, but I just have to check with Sally, and if she’s okay, then I would love to come” * she smiled*
Danny:” Yaaay, but we better get up, come on”.
Danny put a t-shirt on, and they both walked down in to the kitchen and saw Sally and Harry sitting in a awkward silence. Danny and Anita looked at each other, this wasn’t going to be easy.
Anita:” Good morning you two”.
Sally & Harry:” Good morning.”
Anita sat beside Sally, and Danny beside Harry.
Danny:” So why are you two so quiet?”
They didn’t answer.
Danny:” eh okay, this is getting more difficult then I thought”.
Anita: “ yes”.
Danny:” Harry are you going back to Essex today with Dougie?”
Harry:” yes I am.”
Danny: “ Okay, Sally you want to come with me and Anita to Bolton?”
Sally looked up at Danny smiling: “ Yes I would love too.”
Anita: “ But we first have to change, so we have to get back to Michelle’s flat”.
Danny: “ Okay hun, if you girls go get ready, then I’ll go pack my things, so we can drive home to yours, and Harry I‘ll give you a lift home, okay?.”
Harry: “ Ok”.
Sally and Anita: “ Okay”.
The girls rushed up and got changed to their clothes from yesterday. Anita didn’t care about the brown stain, that had been there from yesterday.
Sally was ready when she heard a knock on her door, she answered: “ Yes, come in?”
Harry came in and said: “ I just had to check, if you had changed, so I wouldn‘t walk in on you”.
Sally:” Oh okay.”
Sally walked out and Harry got changed in to his clothes.
After 15 min, they all were done and got in to Danny’s car. Harry got in to the passenger seat, while Anita and Sally got in to the backseat. Danny drove off.
Anita:” So Harry, how are you going to get to Essex with no car?”
Harry:” I called one of our assistants before, and they said that they had droven my car, back to my place”.
Anita:” Okay cool”.
After 10 min they were at Harry’s place. Harry said goodbye and went out.

Danny drove the girls home.
Anita and Sally both got a quick shower, and were ready to go.
This time Anita sat on the passenger seat, while Sally sat at the back again. Danny drove off again, this would be a long journey.
Anita:” Seriously Sally, what’s happened between you and Harry?”
Sally sighed and said:” I don’t know, we were just very cold to each other this morning”.
Danny:” Don’t worry hun, it will be alright, I think he needs some space, when we get back he’ll probably be very chatty.”
Anita agreed and nodded.
Sally:” Well I hope so.”
She sighed again, and lent her head against the window and closed her eyes….. To be continued.
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 11:32 pm

det er rigtig godt Very Happy mere snart ? Very Happy
kan ikke vente Surprised
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Rigitg godt xD But what's up with Harry? And what's that about Anita and Michelle? ö
More soon
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 12:22 am

Glæder mig til mere, det er rigtig godt cheers
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 4:13 pm

mcflys skrev:
Rigitg godt xD But what's up with Harry? And what's that about Anita and Michelle? ö
More soon

det med Michelle blir ikk rigtig forklaret heri.... men det må Sally lige forklare dig...!
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
mcflys skrev:
More soon

det med Michelle blir ikk rigtig forklaret heri.... men det må Sally lige forklare dig...!
Jepp.. Okay historien om Michelle.
Anita og jeg havde en fælles veninde som hed Michelle. Hun var også en stor McFLy fan
og hun påstod at hun kendte McFLY og at hun snakkede med Dougie over tlf.
Anita og jeg var venner med i hende i lang tid og vi troede selvf på hende.. Rigtig neder..
Nårh, men til den sidste koncert Anita og Henriette var med til, spurgte Anita, Michelle og jeg om vi ville med, hvis altså vi ville. Det var inden billetterne kom ud. Jeg sagde desværre nej fordi jeg ikke måtte. Michelle fik aldrig svaret Anita om hun ville med, så Anita tog det som et nej. Da de så havde bestilt billetterne til Birmingham, fortalte jeg Michelle at det var fedt at Anita skulle afsted til Birmingham. Men da Michelle fik det at vide, blev hun rimelig sur på Anita, fordi at hun ikke LIGE havde mindet hende om det, fordi at hun åbenbart havde fået lov til at tage med og at hun faktisk så frem til at møde Dougie :S Men det var jo ikke Anita's ansvar at minde hende om det, for hvis hun virkelig var fan og kendte McFLY, ville hun nok have vidst hvornår billetterne blev solgt.
Men hun blev som sagt sur og så skrev hende og Anita ikke sammen mere. MEN så fortalte Michelle til mig at hun havde "snakket" med "Dougie" om det og havde fortalt alt det med Anita.. Og "Dougie" havde vidst blevet rigtig sur og synes at Anita var dum og at han også havde fortalt det til de andre og de synes alle at hun var led og sådan noget.. Men som vi jo nok ved alle sammen, så mødte Anita McFLY og der skete vidst ikke lige noget..
Så hun har i hvertfald bildt os ind med en masse lort. Anyways det er derfor, der er skrevet de ting om dem.. Håber det var ok forklaret.. hehe

Nårh jeg vil poste noget mere snart.
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 6:29 pm

pft. sikke en pige. tsk tsk.
kan godt forstå at i ikk gider det mer' ..
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Hun lyder da ikke til at være særlig sød?!

Glæder mig til mere, er syg så har ligesom ikke rigtig andet at give mig til and at læse alle de her gode fics Wink
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 6:54 pm

Så er der lige noget mere:

Christmas was finally over! Sally, Anita and Danny were on their way home to London. It had been a lot of fun being in Bolton! Sally’s had some how gotten over Harry, she hadn’t thought about him.. Sally hoped that her mind would stay like that, even when she saw him again.. Danny and Anita had a fun time pretending not to be more than friends! But Anita couldn’t really find out, if there was something between them. Danny finally dropped the girls, at Michelle’s place and then drove home.
When he got home, he found a beer from the fridge and sat on the sofa watching some telly. But he couldn’t stop thinking about Anita! She kept popping to his head!
He shrug it of, when he heard a knock on the door. He went over and opened the door.. There was Dougie, Harry and Tom standing.

Danny:” Heeeeyyy!! Come in!”
He hugged them, and they got in.
They sat at the sofa, and Danny put some beers on the coffee table.
Dougie:” so Danny, did you have a nice time in Bolton?”
Danny:” Yeah I did, Sally and Anita were there, so it was a lot of fun. What about you guys?”
Harry got a chill running down his spine, when he heard Sally’s name.
Tom: “ Oh yeah, Michelle’s friends! I haven’t met them yet, I didn’t see them at the party, btw I was a my parent‘s and it was actually a lot of fun I had Giovanna with me soo.?”
Dougie:” Yeah I didn’t meet them either, but yes I had a good Christmas, with mum and Jazzie”.
Danny:” It’s because you guys were very drunk haha”.
Tom and Dougie:” Oh”
Danny:” But believe me, you will like them, their very nice”
Dougie:” Oh yeah, Harry told me you had some thing going on with one of them?”
Danny:” Yes, well no, I don’t know what to call it, but believe me, I want to be more than friends with her”..
Tom:” Nice, well go for it”.
Danny:” Yeah, so Harry how was your Christmas?”
Harry: “ Well I was with my family also, it was nice to get back home again”
Danny:” I understand, it must have been good for you to get a bit away from Sally?”
Harry looked at Danny with a weird look on his face.
Dougie:” What do you mean Danny”
Harry:” It doesn’t matter Dougie!! And Danny I don’t know what you’re talking about!”
Danny:” He kissed Sally, and the next morning, they were like ice to each other”.
Dougie:” Oh”
Tom:” Wasn’t she hot Harry?”
Harry:” What! Argh you know what forget it guys! I’ll see you guys later, I’m going to out! Bye.”
Harry walked out and slammed the door.
Tom: “ Do you think he has some feeling for that girl?”
Danny & Dougie: “ Oh yeah”.

+ At the girls place+

The girls were happy to be back again. Anita had gotten a quick shower and was now making some dinner, for them both.
Sally was in her room, when suddenly Harry popped in to her head. She shrugged it off, and went to have a shower.
Anita was almost done cooking, when the phone rang, she picked it up: “ Hallo”
Danny:” Hey babe, oh wait, this is Anita right?”
Anita:” Haha yeah, it’s me, what’s up hun?”
Danny:” haha good, well I was wondering, if you and Sally wanted to come over for a bit, the guys are here, and they want to meet you two?”.
Anita:” Well that sounds good, but I don’t know what Sally will say if Harry’s there”.
Danny:” Oh no, Harry’s not here, he just went out”.
Anita: “ Oh okay then, but we have to eat our dinner, and then we will be there”.
Danny:” Okay, Oh I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at my house?”
Anita: “ sure, what about Sally?”
Danny:” Well she can sleep at Dougie’s or something?”
Anita:” hah okay, we’ll find out”.
Danny:” Good, well see you soon then, bye”.
Anita:” Bye”. They both hung up.

Sally was done and went down stairs, sitting around the table.
Anita put the plate in front of Sally and they started eating.
Anita:” Danny has invited us over, the guys are there, they want to meet us”.
Sally:” NO WAY! I’m not going if Harry’s there.”
Anita:” Oh no he isn’t, he went out, it’s only Dougie and Tom.”
Sally:” Oh okay hehe, cool.”
Anita:” But Danny asked me to stay over at his place tonight.”
Sally:” wauw”.
Anita:” Yeah I know, but what about you, he said you could sleep at Dougie’s or something”.
Sally:” Naah it’s okay, I’ll prefer to sleep here.”
Anita:” alone?”
Sally:” Yes hehe.”
Anita:” Are you sure?”
Sally: “ Yes”.

The girls were done eating and went to get some make-up on, and then made their way to Danny.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 7:01 pm

mere mere mere !! Very Happy Det er rigtig godt Sally Razz
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Såå er der lige noget for den sidste kapitel af første historie hehe..

+At Harry‘s+

Harry got in to his house and slammed the door.
He was sick of getting teased about Sally. He liked her very much, but he just couldn’t believe, how they had been around each other the next day. She kept popping in to his head. He got a beer out of the fridge and made his way over to the couch. He watched some telly and drank his beer. After about 10 minutes he fell asleep.

+Danny’s place+

The girls arrived at Dougie and Danny’s place, and went up to where Danny lived. Anita knock on the door. Danny opened it: “ Heeey girls”. Anita & Sally: “ Hey Danny.” Sally hugged Danny, and Anita pecked Danny on the lips.
They went in to the living room. Anita and Sally greeted Dougie and Tom and sat down on the couch.
Dougie:” So you must be Sally?” * he looked at Sally*
Sally:” ehm yeah hehe”.
Dougie:” I’m sorry to hear about Harry being a jerk.”
Sally looked uncomfortable, she didn’t really know what to say.
Tom:” Dougie!! * hits him on the back of his head* Sorry about that Sally.”
Sally:” No it’s okay.”
Danny:” Anyways, so I was thinking new years eve, how are we going to celebrate that?”
Tom: “ Well we can spend it at my place, I have the biggest house.”
Danny:” true, what do you think girls?”
Anita:” Well, I’m up for it and I would be happy to help you with the decoration Tom.”
Sally:” Yeah me too”.
Tom:” Thanks girls.”
Dougie: “ I can’t believe it! Only 3 day’s till new year!”.
Danny:” That‘s true, but it’s also very sad”.
Anita:” Why?”
Danny:” Well you and Sally are leaving the day after”.
Anita:” aww, yeah that’s true.”
Danny: “ let’s not talk about it, I’m getting depressed about the thought.”
Sally:” Yeah me too”.

The girls and guys had a wonderful evening. But it was time for the guys and Sally to leave. Anita walked in to Danny’s room, when Sally followed.
Sally:” Anita?”
Anita:” Yeah hun, what’s up?”
Sally:” I know this might sound weird, but would it be a good an idea, if I went over to Harry’s place now?”
Anita:” What? What would you be doing there?”
Sally:” Just to talk to him, I know it’s a bit late, but I really need to talk to him.”
Anita: “ I don’t know if I want you to go there, I’m afraid that you might get hurt.”
Sally:” Oh come on, he wont rape me.”
Anita:” That wasn’t what I meant, I meant that maybe he would make you upset”.
Sally:” I’ll be careful’”
Anita:” Okay, but call me if anything happens”.
Sally:” Okay I’ll promise.”

Sally and Anita went out, and saw that Dougie and Tom had left.
Sally said bye to Danny and Anita, and made her way over to Harry’s place.

Anita got quickly in to her pj’s and laid down in Danny’s bed.
Danny got out from the bathroom, only in boxers and went over to lay right beside Anita. He pulled Anita in to him, and started whispering in her: “ I hate the thought of you leaving”. Anita:” Oh Danny, I’ll miss you so much, I don’t like the thought either.” Danny:” Why do you have to leave, when you are the best thing, that has happened to me”. Anita:” Oh Danny, * tears started to form in her eyes* you’re the best thing that has happened to me too! I don’t want to leave.”
Danny:” I never said this so quickly to a girl, I seriously think I love you.”
Anita looked in to Danny eyes, seeing that he actually meant it.
Anita:” I love you too, always have.” Danny leaned forward, and kissed Anita. She kissed him back, while Danny hold her tight to his body. Aaannnd so the kiss let it to something further, but I’ll leave you to your imagination haha..

+ Harry’s place+

Sally finally arrived at Harry’s place, she took a big deep breath before, she knocked on the door. Harry woke up, from the sound of someone knocking on his door, he had fallen asleep on the sofa. ‘ Who the hell is that’ he thought. He went over, and opened the door carefully, when he saw Sally standing in front of him. Harry was surprised and didn’t know what to say, so he ended up saying some thing weird: “ What are you doing here? Have you seen what time it is?”.
Sally:” Look Harry, I’m sorry for coming this late, but I really need to talk to you”.
Harry stood there, not knowing what to do, so he just let the door open, and went in to the living room. Sally shut the door, and followed Harry, sitting on the couch opposite him. Harry:” talk”. * she looked hot, he thought*.
Sally:” Okay, I’m going to be honest with you Harry, since that day at your birthday party, I haven’t stop thinking about you, I was feeling very upset the next day, when you gave me the cold shoulder. I thought you were an idiot and I thought, I would forget about all those things that happened between us, but you damn kept popping in to my head, and to be honest I like you very much, and I know that you don’t like me but can’t we just get along, for Danny and Anita’s sake?”
Harry had frozen on the spot on the couch, he couldn’t believe that Sally felt like that for him. He was just staring at the floor thinking. Sally was starting to get annoyed of Harry being all quiet, she just turned her head away from looking at him. Harry couldn’t take this anymore, how could he be like this to her. He lifted himself of the couch, and went over to her and sat on her lap, putting his legs on each side of Sally. She looked weirdly at him, ‘ what the hell is he doing’ she thought. Harry lifted her chin, and leaned forward, kissing her lips. Sally kissed him back, but then remembered what happened last time, so she pulled away: “ No, I’m not doing this again”. Harry kissed her quickly again, and whispered:” I’m not going to give you the cold shoulder again, because I have the same feelings for you, as you have for me.”
Sally:” You do? Why haven’t you said anything then?”
Harry:” Because I was afraid that you didn’t like me”.
Sally:” Oh”. She looked down again.
Harry: “ Look at me”.
She looked up at him. Harry:” I swear I’m never going to hurt you again, I promise”.
Sally was melted at his words, and started kissing Harry again, this time not breaking it. Harry lifted Sally up, and walked upstairs with her, to his room and putted Sally on his bed and lied on top of her. Annnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd you know the rest haha..

After some days the girls and guys held new year.. But the day after, it was time for the girls to leave. The girls had been a lot emotional for leaving London today. The girls had said bye to Dougie and Tom, but Harry and Danny hadn’t said bye to them yet, as they were driving them to the airport.

They arrived at the and got their bags out, the guys helped them over to where they had to check in.

Sally and Harry had to say goodbye now.
Harry: “ Oh I can’t believe that you’re leaving”.
Sally: “ I know, I wish I could be here with you.”
She was pretty upset about it.
Harry: “ yeah I know, and our relationship wont work, when we live so far from each other, It’s just hard with long distances relationships.”
Sally: “ Yeah I know, so yeah I guess this it then”.
Harry: “ Yeah * He kissed her* But we’ll keep in touch, I promise!”
Sally: “ I hope so” * They kissed for the last time*

Danny and Anita were also saying goodbye.
Danny: “ God babe, I’m going to miss you so much”.
Anita: “ I know, I’m gonna miss you too! * Anita felt sad*
Danny: “ Oh baby, don’t cry, I promise I’ll keep in touch with you,
And if you ever get to London again, so please, PLEASE, let me know!”
Anita: “ I will, but maybe next time I see you, you’ll probably already got a girlfriend”.
Danny: “ Oh babe, don’t worry, let’s not think about that now”.
Danny and Anita kissed for the last time..
The girls said their goodbyes, and walked in…..

To be continued..

What will happen now?? Will the girls ever see the guys again? And if they see them again, would it be the same as before?
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Uhh spændende! Shocked Rigtig godt!
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 6:35 pm

tak skal i have.. Jeg venter med at poste det andet afsnit, til der er flere som har skrevet.
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Så er der lige noget nyt..=D
It’s been 2 years since the girls had been in England.
Anita had finally got away from her awful boss and got her job back in Schulstad.
She was happy to be back there, but was soon getting tired of the hard work and people. All of her friends who she talked with in Schulstad had quit.
Sally on the other way, had finished her 3rd year in high school and was having a sabbatical year. She was working in a kids’ toy shop, called Fætter BR, to save some money for travelling.
The girls’ had lost their contact, with the McFLY boys. Sally and Harry had lost their contact, 6 months after the girls visit in England. Ann and Danny had held their for almost an year, when suddenly Danny didn’t write to her anymore.

It was February 2008, the girls’ had specked with each other, and Sally was coming to visit Ann in her new flat, for the weekend.

Sally was sitting in the train waiting to arrive at Holstebro, where Ann would meet her. 3 hours later, Sally finally had arrived in Holstebro. She was watching out of the window, to see Ann jumping excited, looking at her. Sally got her things and got out of the train and dropped her things to hug Ann. “ Arrrghh I haven’t seen you for a long time!” Ann said . “ I know it has been ages, how are you” Sally said, “ I’m good, but let’s get you and your things to my place” Ann said. Sally nodded and took her things and then walked with Ann to the bus.
They arrived at Ann’s place and got in, “waauuw your place is nice” Sally said stunned. “ Thanks, now come on sit, we have to catch up, how’ve you been” Ann said.
“ Good thanks, I’ve just been working to save some money up for travelling, you?” Sally said. Ann, “ Well I’ve also just been working, but I’m pretty tired of it actually”.
Sally, “ Really? Oh that’s bad.”
Ann, “ Yeah, anyways have you been talking with any of the McFLY guys lately?”
Sally, “ No not really, I would have told if I did, but no, have you?”.
Ann, “ No, it’s weird that they suddenly didn’t write back anymore.”
Sally, “ True, but we can always read about them on the computer* she said smiling*”
Ann, “ Yeah haha, anyways what is your plan with your sabbatical year?”
Sally,” Well, as I said I‘m saving up some money for some travelling, but I don’t know where to go and I don’t really want to travel on my own.”
Ann, “ yeah” * Anita started thinking*. “Maybe I can come with you?”
Sally, “ Really? Oh that would be so awesome!”.
Ann, “ Yeah but where should we go? *thinking again*”
Sally,” I don’t know, but I think we should travel somewhere, where we wouldn’t have thought of”.
Ann,” Yes, I don’t want to go to England, we’ve been there to many times”.
Sally,” True, hmm *thinking*, what about USA?”
Ann, “ Naah, it doesn’t really interest me, it should be somewhere with sun and beach, what about Australia?” she said with big eyes and a smile on her lips.
Sally, “ Omg good idea, why hadn’t I thought about that? It would be so cool”.
Ann, “ Yeah with all the sun and blue water *starts dreaming*”.
Sally, “ yoo Ann back to earth, but should we check it out?”
Ann, “ good idea”. Ann went over to get her computer and they started searching.
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 9:54 pm

ej, hvorfor er mcfly onde.
de ka' da ikk bare stoppe med at skrive!
tsk tsk tsk

Laughing
rigtig godt Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Jeg vil også til Australien Very Happy (Hvilket jeg nok også kommer. Min far har sagt at det var en mulighed at tage dertil når jeg er færdig på gymnasiet cheers)

Back to the subject:

Hvor er drengene da onde, bare sådan at holde op med at skrive Very Happy
Mere, snart! Very Happy Det er super godt Razz
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 10:18 pm

haha jaa, =(..
Nice nok med at du måske skal til Australien..
Men jeg sætter lige noget mere for denne gang:

*1 month later*
The girls’ had made their plans for Australia, they had rented a flat in Sydney with two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom, which would be good enough for those two.

The girls’ had finally arrived at Sydney and had got their bags and were walking over to take a cap to their flat.
* In the cap*
Ann, “ Omg it’s sooo hot!”.
Sally,” I know! It’s so nice, I can’t believe we here!”.
Ann, “ No me neither! I can’t believe that we are going to live here for a month!”
Sally, “ Yes and we have a lot of parting to do haha“
Ann, “ haha of course!.
They arrived at their flat and went up to the 3rd floor, where they would be living.
They walked in to the flat and were shocked to see how beautiful it was.
Ann, “ Oh god this is so pretty * she said with big eyes*”
Sally was standing outside on the balcony, “ dude check this balcony, it has the nicest view!” Ann ran out to the balcony and was surprised by the soft breeze that blew in her face: “ Oh it’s so nice, but it’s dark and we better get in bed, so we can get up tomorrow and see the town”.
Sally, “ yeah you’re probably right, well night night then” she said and walked over to her room. Ann, “ night Sally” she said walking out of the balcony and then went into her room. Ann thought it was so nice to be here and it would take her thoughts of a lot of things especially Danny.

The next day the girls were up at 9am, to get ready for their town trip.
Sally was brushing her teeth while Ann was watching Mtv on the telly, she had opened the balcony door, to have some fresh warm air in the flat. She was wearing a yellow halter neck and a black short skirt that went to her thighs, while Sally was wearing a blue top and jeans shorts that also went to her thighs.
Ann, “ Sally are you done?”
Sally, “ Yes I’m done, come on”.
They walked out of the door and didn’t bring any jacket with them, since it was so hot. The town wasn’t that far, so they walked.
Ann was starving since they hadn’t eaten breakfast: “ Sally let’s fine somewhere to eat, I’m starving”. “ Alright, I’m hungry too, where do you want to eat?”.
Ann, “ Hmm, what about that one, * pointing to a restaurant* they have brunch”.
Sally, “ Okay sure”
They walked in to the restaurant and found some where to sit and ordered brunch.
The girls were eating and talking, when suddenly someone said: “ Sally? Anita?”.
The girls’ turned their heads to see Tobchi and Jonathan standing there with a big smile. Sally, “ Omg hi.”
Ann, “ what are you guys doing here” she said smiling.
They hugged each other and Jonathan said: “ Well we are here on a vacation, what about you two?”
Sally, “ We are also here on a vacation, when did you guys get here?”
Tobchi, “ A week ago”
Ann, “ Nice, do you guys want to sit at our table?”
Jonathan and Tobchi looked at each other,
Both, “ Sure, thanks”.
They sat at the girls’ table and also ordered some thing to eat.
Jonathan, “ so how are you girls?”
Sally, “ well we’re good, just very happy to be here, what about you two?
Tobchi, “ Good we’ve just been sunbathing and parting, I’m telling ya the clubs here are nice!” Ann, “ Really, Sally and I arrived yesterday so we haven’t been at any club yet”. Jonathan, “ Well maybe you could come with us tonight?*he said while looking at Tobchi.” Tobchi, “ Yeah, it would be cool.”
Sally and Ann looked at each other and then they both nodded.
Sally, “ It could be cool, then maybe we could have a warm-up at our place.”
Anita, “ Yeah it would be great, but then we have to buy some vodkas’ and stuff like that.” Jonathan, “ Oh no you don’t have to, we’ll bring the alcohol and some food, if that’s alright?”
Sally, “ Really, that’s very sweet of you, but you don’t have to”.
Tobchi, “ No really, we insist.”
Anita,” Good so now we have deal.”
Jonathan,” Yep”.
They finished their meal and walked out of the restaurant.
Sally, “ Well see ya around then”.
Tobchi, “ yeah bye”
The girls gave the guys their address.
Anita and Sally walked around in the town for some hours and then left to get home and get ready. The girls started to get ready for the evening, Anita wore black jeans/leggings and a black halter neck (the one you ordered on smart girl=D) and Sally wore a black high-waistline shorts and a red shirt that she put in her shorts. They laid the table and sat down waiting for the guys.
Sally, “ this is going to be very nice.”
Anita, “ yeah, do you still have feelings for Jonathan?”
Sally, “ naah not really, but he looks hot, Harry’s kinda taking over *She said smiling* what about you, do you have any feelings for Tobchi?”
Ann, “ hehe no, I mean he looks good and all that, but I still keep thinking about Danny, which keeps my feelings away from Tobchi.”
Sally nodded, when suddenly the bell rang.
They both stood up and Anita opened the door, to see Tobchi and Jonathan standing there. They said their hellos and hugged each other.
Jonathan,” you girls look nice”.
Ann and Sally, “ thanks hehe”.
Ann, “ come and sit around the table, what have you bought?”
Tobchi, “ we’ve bought some Chinese food, and some Bacardi vodka bottles, some coke, some bears and some wine.”
Sally, “ Uh that sounds nice.”
They all sat around the table and started eating and drinking, while talking.
It was now 9am and they all cleared the table and walked out of the flat.
The alcohol had taken it’s affection on them, but it wasn’t that bad.
They arrived at a club near the beach. They got in and found a table to sit at. Jonathan, “ So my ladies, what do you want to drink?”
Sally, “ a cult shaker for me please.”
Ann, “ I’ll have that too.”
Jonathan, “ good, Tobchi do you want to help me with the drinks.”
Tobchi, “ sure.” and they left the table.
Sally, “ This is so cool, look at all the lights!”
Ann,” I know it’s amazing, but we have to dance!”
Sally, “ sure! But let’s wait for the guys to come back.”
The guys came back and the girls got up.
Tobchi, “ where are you going.”
Ann, “ to dance.”
The girls went to the dance floor, while the DJ played Britney’s new song womanizer.
The girls were having a good time dancing.
Ann, “ god I’m so hot.”
Sally, “ what haha”
Ann, “ no not in that way, It’s hot in here.”
Sally, “ oh haha okay.” Sally was dancing and turned around, when suddenly she stopped, looking weirdly at something. Ann saw it and grabbed Sally’s arm,
Ann, “ Sally are you alright, what‘s wrong”
Sally shook her head, “ how weird, I thought I saw Dougie, but it must have been a look-a-like.”
Ann looked weirdly at Sally, “ weird, there’s like no way that Dougie would be in Australia haha”. Sally laughed, Ann was right.
Ann, “ anyways do you want to take some fresh air?”
Sally, “ yes I’m boiling.”
The girls walked out side to see Jonathan and Tobchi standing there, because Tobchi had to smoke.. The girls walked over to them and started talking.
It was almost 11pm now and they were still standing out side talking.
Sally was talking with Jonathan, when she suddenly saw Anita standing in shock with big eyes looking at something.
Sally, “ ehm excuse me Jonathan.” Sally walked over to Anita, “ Ann what’s wrong?”
She didn’t answer, “ Ann talk to me, earth to Ann what’s wrong.” She still didn’t answer.. Sally followed her gaze to see what she was looking at, when see saw Danny standing 5 meter away from them, kissing a girl.
Sally, “ Omg, no no no, shit, Ann please talk to me, are you alright.”
Anita was shaking her head, she couldn’t say anything, she felt like someone had ripped her heart out, she was feeling sick inside, she wanted to cry but didn‘t.
Ann, “ Sally I want to go home, I want to go home now” She said with tears in her eyes. Sally, “ Okay okay, sure let’s go, guys we are going home.”
Tobchi, “ what why, it‘s too early?” Sally, “ Ann is not feeling well, we’ll talk to you guys tomorrow.” They went back to the flat and Anita laid down on the sofa, looking frustrated and confused. Sally put a blanket over Anita and sat on the other sofa.
Sally, “ Ann, do you want to talk, I‘m here if you need me.”
Ann finally spoke for the first time, “ Thanks Sally, I just can’t believe it, I mean I didn’t expect him to not have girlfriend after all, but to find him kissing with a girl, it hurts and I don’t know why!” She said while tears where falling down her cheeks.
Sally, “ You still love him Ann, that’s why.”
Ann, “ I do, I do love him and I accept that he has a girlfriend, it’s just that I haven’t seen him for 2 years and I haven’t spoken to him for like one year and suddenly he’s just standing there, kissing with some girl and it‘s just not the way I want to see him again.”
Sally, “ I understand, it’s not the nicest way to see some you love.”
Ann, “ I feel frustrated, I mean I’m happy that he’s here, but…* she said while breathing hard.”
Sally, “ I know, maybe I was right when I said I saw Dougie?”
Ann, “ yeah probably.”
Sally, “ you know what, let’s go to bed, I promise that tomorrow we’re going to do something where you wont think about Danny.”
Ann, “ promise?”
Sally,” I promise”
Sally helped Ann up and then they both went to bed.
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Sally's fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's fic =D   Sally's fic =D EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 10:19 pm

rigtig godt Very Happy
hvor er de bare onde!!