Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

What hurts the most? s/a

Go down 
+4
sofiee-
Sidsel
mathilderosejones.
Annesteg
8 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

What hurts the most? s/a Empty
IndlægEmne: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 4:50 pm

Ey tøser Very Happy

Nu har jeg så fået skrevet endnu en s/a, den er er lidt længere end min første og emnet er .. andeledes.
Jeg vil meget gerne have respons på den, (;

God førnøjelse!

What hurts the most?

”Fuck” She groaned as she heard someone knock on the door. She knew it was him; he always showed up at the wrong time. She slowly got up from the floor, found a towel and pressed it against her wrist, trying to stop the bleeding she caused herself only seconds ago.
There was a knock on the door again, he just wouldn’t give up. She quickly checked herself in the mirror. Not on of her best days, she thought to herself as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror. It never was; everything was always wrong. Her dark hair, she once thought was so beautiful, was now the ugliest thing she’d ever seen. Her blue eyes were too blue and her nose too big. Her thin, pale body was still too fat and underneath her clothes her skin was covered by bruises and scars. This was her life, the life she didn’t want to live. She hated it; she hated herself, her family and her world. She even hated the person she loved the most. The one person that would always make sure nothing ever happened to her; the one who was still knocking on the door.
“Celine!” She heard him call, she looked at her self again, then at the door, then again at herself and chose to ignore the door; ignored him like she used to. She found the usual piece of broken glass; her favourite and sat down again with her back against the wall.
Slowly cutting her wrist, she felt pain. It made her happy; she wanted to feel pain, to feel that she was alive and that nothing could stop her.
She cut deeper and deeper, becoming desperate for more pain. She needed it; she needed it to survive and get thought her life. The life she didn’t want to live.
“Celine, open the door!” She could hear him yell, she didn’t get up. She didn’t want to talk to him now.
The cut on her wrist started to bleed more and hurt like it had never done before. Her heart was racing; this was what she wanted. It was the right pain and she loved it. Nothing could stop her now! She was all alone; the knocks on the door disappeared and she didn’t know it he was still out there on the hall. She didn’t care. She didn’t need him, she was great.

Still sitting in the floor, taking in the pain, she suddenly got dizzy. Her sight started to get blurry and it freaked her out a bit. This had never happened before. She decided to go to the kitchen for something to drink. She slowly got of from the floor, holding on to the sink. She supported herself by leaning against the walls; she slowly walked the few steps to the door, unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom.
His knocks had stopped a while ago, but she didn’t care. Finally she was alone. Slowly making her way to the kitchen, she got dizzier and her sight got more blurry. Suddenly everything turned black and she fell; landed on the floor with a big thud. She was so scared, what was happening to her. She needed help and she needed it now!
Her eyes where still blurry, but somehow she managed to crawl to the door and unlock it. This took hard on her, and she immediately collapsed on the floor, right in front of the door.

He gave up a while ago, but never left. He never wanted to leave her; ever! He was sitting outside her door, when he suddenly heard a big thud. He jumped up and knew it was her. He then heard the lock click open and a deep sigh, followed big yet another thud.
He needed to get inside, and it had to be now! He turned the doorknob, but the door wouldn’t open. Something was blocking it. Slowly he pushed on it, and as soon at there were enough room for him to get in, he popped his head thought the door and saw her lying on the floor; unconscious.

Later at the hospital, Tom was still sitting by her bedside. He had been there the entire time, holding her hand. He was afraid that if he let go, she’d never come back. She’d been unconscious ever since he found her on the floor in her apartment. No one knew how long it was going to take for her to wake up, if she was ever going to do that.

A knock was heard on the door, and it opened slowly; revealing a young man with curly hair and blue eyes.
“Mate, how’s she doing?” He asked Tom, who was still sitting by Celine’s side and holding her hand.
Tom stirred; he’d fallen asleep by her side. “Hey mate, no news” He sighed. He’d only had very few hours of sleep; again he was afraid that she might not wake up again. And he wanted to be by her side to make sure she did come back to life.
“Are you okay?” He asked Tom, who didn’t answer. Of course he wasn’t okay, the love of his life was in a coma, and he couldn’t do anything about it.
“I’ll be around mate, just call when you need anything or when there’s news ok?”
“Yeah..” Toms just sighed, still looking at Celine. He heard the door open and soon close again. Danny had left.

Days had past and there had still not been any news on Celine. Tom had been by her side the entire time, no sleep or food didn’t make it better.
Tom sighed and slowly stood up from the chair next to Celine’s bed. He kissed her forehead, and looked at her beautiful angelic face, why did she do it?
“I’ll be right back, C..” He whispered and kissed her forehead again. Slowly walking to the door, he felt awful. He really didn’t want to leave her, but if he didn’t get some coffee, he was going to fall asleep and he did not want to do that.
He walked out of the room, just in his own little world full of worried thoughts, when a sudden beep appeared. Out of no where doctors and nurses came rushing towards him and ran to Celine’s room.
“NOOOOO!!” Tom screamed and ran to Celine’s room too. Inside the doctors and nurses were trying to do every possible thing to get Celine back to life. Tom rushed past them all, pushed them away on his way.
“Celine! Celine!” He called while shaking her lifeless body. “Celine, wake up! God damn it! You can’t leave me here! What am I supposed to do with out you?!” He sobbed. “No! No! Get away from me!” He yelled as someone grabbed his arms, trying to pull him away from Celine. “I can’t leave her! Please!” Tom collapsed on the floor next to Celine’s bed.

“You know what?” Tom asked. “That day.. was supposed to be the best day of my life Celine. I wanted to tell you that our new single got number one.. but something else too. I wanted you to know how I felt about you..”

Silence. No answer; nothing.

“Celine, I love you. I always have, always will, no matter what. You were my best friend, C. You helped me though hard times in life and now that you’re not here, who’s going to help me though this? You were supposed to hold me close, whisper that everything was going to be okay. And even though I try to tell myself that it is, I know it’s a lie. I know it is, because you are the only one who can ever make those few words seem like reality.” Tom paused.
“You know what hurts the most?” A single tear escaped and rolled down his cheek. “The fact that I know you loved me too. To know that I’ll never again hear you say that you love me too, because I know you did.”

He got up from the cold grass; he’d been sitting in front of her grave all morning. He came at sunrise, watched it with her, just like they used to do. Now it just wasn’t the same, nothing ever would be.

She was gone.

Forever.

“See you tomorrow, Celine.” He whispered, tracing the beautiful writing on the gravestone.

“I’ll be missing you..”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Sad
ej, hvor var det dog trist!
men rigtig godt skrevet!

Smile
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 5:12 pm

mathilderosejones. skrev:
Sad
ej, hvor var det dog trist!
men rigtig godt skrevet!

Smile

Mange tak Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Wow <3
Det er virkelig godt (smukt)
Du burde virkelig lave flere af dem. For du er virkelig god til at lave sådan nogen.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 7:25 pm

McFLYxSidsel skrev:
Wow <3
Det er virkelig godt (smukt)
Du burde virkelig lave flere af dem. For du er virkelig god til at lave sådan nogen.

Iih, mange tak Very Happy <3 Jeg har allerede gang i den næste, haha Razz
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

Antal indlæg : 1179
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Wow, det var virkelig smukt!
jeg sidder helt med tårer i øjnene.

wow..
ja, det er det eneste jeg kan sige.

fortsæt endelig i den stil!
http://www.sofiee-.tumblr.com
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 7:43 pm

SSOFIEE skrev:
Wow, det var virkelig smukt!
jeg sidder helt med tårer i øjnene.

wow..
ja, det er det eneste jeg kan sige.

fortsæt endelig i den stil!

Tårerne var også det jeg gik efter (; Ej, selvfølgelig ikke.

Men tusind tak Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 9:35 pm

jeg er helt mundlam ...
så smuk skrevet !!!
og så realistisk og skræmmende med følelserne hvor hun skærer !
jeg er på en måde virkelig rystet !
men det er så smukt skrevet !!!!
og så trist ! Sad
jeg ved virkelig ikke hvad jeg skal sige det det!??
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 9:38 pm

Årh, hvor jeg elsker jeres kommentarer Very Happy
You make me want to write mooore!!

Skal nok lige understrege at tankerne osv. ikke har noget med mig at gøre .
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptySøn Dec 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Anne skrev:
Årh, hvor jeg elsker jeres kommentarer Very Happy
You make me want to write mooore!!

Skal nok lige understrege at tankerne osv. ikke har noget med mig at gøre .
THANK GOD !!!!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Åh gud....

Tårer i øjnene altså !!!
Det er virkelig flot skrevet !!
Nærmest smukt !!

Wauw....
Bliv ved med at skrive sådan nogle !!
Du er monster god til det !!!

Aj det er sgu lige før jeg gi'r mig til at tude Very Happy
Hvorfor skal det altid være så sørgeligt !!! Very Happy:D
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Wauw det er lige før jeg får tårer i øjnene af den her! Håber virkelig du skriver nogle flere, det har du talent til Smile smukt..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptyMan Dec 08, 2008 10:30 pm

Hvor er I herlige! I love you

Tusind tak for jeres ros og kommentarer, sidder her og smiler stort! Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a EmptyLør Dec 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Ja den er godt nok helt vildt sørgelig Shocked
Men super godt skrevet, virkeligt smukt.
Nu fik jeg sørme endelig læst den, hehe.
Men jeg er egentlig lidt paf, puha. Den var ret skræmmende, men smuk.
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What hurts the most? s/a   What hurts the most? s/a Empty

What hurts the most? s/a
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: