Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Emilies' stand alones

Go down 
+4
Mille
Annesteg
mathilderosejones.
mcflys
8 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Emilies' stand alones Empty
IndlægEmne: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyOns Dec 17, 2008 12:50 am

Okay peeps..
Da jeg var tom for inspiration til min fic, fik jeg inspriation til noget andet xD hehe..
Min første stand alone. Håber i kan li den.. Here it goes...

Love makes blind...

He was the badboy in school. The one all the guys looked up to, and the one all the girls wanted to be with. The one the teachers were kinda scared off. His name was Danny jones.
She remembered, she didn't think of him as 'hot' and 'cool' like everyone else. Sure he was good looking, but he wasn't anything special, he was just a selfish jerk. But that changed...
She still remebered the first time he had talked to her, probably the first time he even realised she was alive.

He was standing up against a wall, smoking. And there she was, walking by. He had seen her before, but never had he actually noticed how good looking she was..
Her long golden hair was blowing in the wind. And the way her light blue eyes were looking at everything else but him.
And he didn't understand why? He was so used to every girl cheking him out.. But not this one...
-You want a cigarette? He asked her. She stopped and looked at him, but her look didn't say anything.
-I don't smoke. She just said and started to walk again. He was speechless!?
-It's Hazel right? He said and threw the cigarette on the ground. She turned around and looked at him, surprised. Surprised that he knew her name, okay they had been going to same school for a couple of years but still they had never said a word to each other.
-I'm.. He started but she interrupted.
-Danny. I know..
he grinned:
-So you do know who I am.. She rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile, he had a cute grin. She turned around to walk away again.
-See you around Hazel... He yelled after her.

And he was right, they saw alot of each other and before she knew it they were together...
She was the good girl. Always got good grates and everyone liked her, so when people looked at them they wouldn't have thought they would end up together but they did...

Everyone kept saying she could do so much better and that he was just useing her. But she couldn't see that, because she loved him.
Everyone was talking trash about her behind her back, but she didn't care. Everyone kept telling her he would hurt her in the end, but she didn't listen, cause she loved him.

But he did. He kept hurting her over and over again. But she didn't go anywhere, bacuase she loved him and she knew he loved her too, even thoguht he didn't always act like it.

So when people say that love makes blind they're right.

But he showed her a side of himself that no one else saw, the side that she loved, the side that had a dream, a dream about becoming a guitar player.
That side of him could cry, telling her about all the shit he had done, all the things he regreted the most.
She still remembered his words.
-Hazel, I love you. promise me you'll never leave me, okay? He said and looked up at her with his ocean blue eyes that was filled with water.
And she promised.
-Cause, when I'm with you, I'm the person I wanna be. And if you're not here I don't know what i would do? He had whispered and it had given her the shivers.
He really loved her.

A while after that eveything just started going wrong.

He dumped her, and a week later he was with a new girl. She had been his longest relationship. She cried for days, maybe weeks, cause she didn't know what she had done wrong?
Everyone kept saying 'I told you so' which only made it all worse.

Not long after he wanted her back. He told her he couldn't be without her, that he would change and that he still loved her, and so did she. So they got back together.
At first everything was great, he had changed.. Or he was the person he always was when they were together, sweet, careing, funny and perfect.
After a couple of months it started going wrong all over again, at first she couldn't see it, but her best friend opened her eyes, and she couldn't let him walk all over her again.

-I can't do this anymore. Danny she whispered. He looked at her, confused.
-This what? He said with a insecure smile.
-Us. The insecure smile on his lips disapeared.
-Are you dumping me?
-Yes, cause I can see where we're heading, and I can't do this all over again.
-But.. He started. But she didn't let him speek.
-I thought you could change.. Maybe you're the guy you wanna be, when you're with me, but when you're not, you're just an asshole. She whispered and looked directly into his blue eyes. They were hurt, but so was hers.
-And I can't wait for you anymore, danny. Cause you treat me like shit when you're with them and I deserve better. she said still looking directly into his eyes. She struggeled to hold back the tears.
-But I love you. And I..
She put a finger on his lip.
-Don't promise me anything, cause you can't keep it. I love you too, but I just can't keep waiting. And I can't keep letting you hurt me..
She stopped talking for a second, then she looked up at him again.
-Maybe some day.. I don't know. She said and a weak smile spread across her face for a second. then she turned around to walk away. That was the hardest thing she had ever had to do, because she loved him.
She left him standing, broken and alone. He had never been dumped before. He had never felt like this..?

She hadn't thought about him for years! One day they met again, just seeing his freckled face made her heart jump in the air, it was weird how time changed so much, but not feelings?

They talked for a long time and he had changed.

His dream had come true, and she couldn't be happier for him.

He took her hand and it gave her the shivers.

-Thank you. He said, and at first she didn't understand why. She didn't say anything back. Just kept gazeing at him.

-When you said someday?..

-You remember that? She interrupted. He nodded.

-Maybe today? He said and she didn't know what to say. He smiled at her.

-Just think about it. He leant in and kissed her cheek, turned around and walked away...

She realised he hadn't changed, he had become the man he wanted to be, the man he was when he was with her.
And she realised that was why he had said thank you, she had made him that man?
What would happen to them, time would show.

So when people say that love makes blind they're wrong, love opens up for the eye to see something else. To see underneath the skin...

Okay det var det? (: Hvad synes I? hehe
Er lidt spændt, så kommenter endelig.
er det for langt?
For rodet?
Noget der er godt/dårligt
Let me know

Sidst rettet af mcflys Man Feb 09, 2009 1:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyOns Dec 17, 2008 1:43 am

neeej, hvor var det godt Smile
fik helt kriller i maven - hihi
fabuløst!
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyOns Dec 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Emilie, det er super godt og rigtig sødt! Very Happy
Ingen grund til bekymringer!

Bliv endelig ved med at skrive Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyOns Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Anne skrev:

hehe.. (: Glad for i kan li det.. xD
Så må vi jo se om der rent faktisk kommer inspiration til en jule en (;
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyOns Dec 17, 2008 7:59 pm

mcflys skrev:
Anne skrev:

hehe.. (: Glad for i kan li det.. xD
Så må vi jo se om der rent faktisk kommer inspiration til en jule en (;

I hope so Wink
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTors Dec 18, 2008 11:06 am

Aj det skal du overhovedet ikke være bervøs for !!
Det er virkelig godt !! Very Happy

Kan rigtig godt lide den måde du skriver på Very Happy
Virkelig godt !
Bliv endelig ved med at skrive s/a'er Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyLør Dec 20, 2008 3:48 pm

Det er rigtig godt Very Happy
ingen grund til nervøsitet hhihi
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Dec 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Synes virkelig den er god!! Very Happy Den skal du da over hovedet ikke være nervøs over
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Dec 23, 2008 9:41 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Synes virkelig den er god!! Very Happy Den skal du da over hovedet ikke være nervøs over

Mange tak xD hehe.. (;
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Okay peeps, har en ny stand alone klar. Pøvede at skrive videre på min egen fic, men så kom der en anden ide i hjernen på mig. (;
Den er ret anderledes. men vil bre hører om i er interreseret i at læse den? (;
JasminM
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
JasminM

Antal indlæg : 180
Registration date : 07/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Virkelig godt! cheers Kan slet ikke putte en finger på noget som helst! Very Happy

Vil meget gerne høre din næste Smile
http://myspace.com/jasmin_mcfly
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Det behøver du da slet ike at spørge om !! Very Happy
Jeg er i hvert fald på !!

Bring it on sista !?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Okay her kommer den anden stand alone fra min side (; - Enjoy!

From my point of view.

I'm Getting tired of asking,
This is the final time,
So did I make you happy?
Because you cried an ocean,
But there's a thousand lines,
About the way you smile,
Written in my mind,
But every single word's a lie.

I never wanted everything to end this way,
But you can take the bluest sky and turn it grey.
I swore to you that I would do my best to change,
But you said it don't matter,
I'm looking at you from another point of view,
I don't know how the hell I fell in love with you,
I'd never wish for anyone to feel the way I do.

Is this a sign from Heaven,
Showing me the light?
Was this supposed to happen?
I'm better off without you,
So you can leave tonight,
And don't you dare come back and try to make things right,
'Cause I'll be ready for a fight, yeah.

Yes that song is about me, and listening to it again and again makes me feel worse than I ever have in my life. Which tells alot.
But maybe it's time that I tell the story from my Point of view.
I know you don't wanna hear it, Tom. But I'm gonna tell it anyway.

"You can tell me" you had said and tried to look me in the eye, like so many times before that, but I looked away.
This was the thing I couldn't tell you. I didn't want you to know.
"Come on Mabel, what is it? What is going on?" You started to get unpatiened, as I didn't say anything.
"This parting all the time, that isn't you?"
But that was ecsactly who I was.. before I knew you.
You paused and asked the question you had been wanting to ask all along.
"Where were you last night?" I still Didn't answer or looked you in the eye.
"Look at me Mabel" You said again this time abit harder. I slowly raised my head and my eyes started to water up, they were still black from make up from the night before, I hadn't slept, and I hadn't been home, pretty much like every night lately.
You looked into my tearfull eyes and asked me the question you didn't wanna have the answer to.
"Did you sleep with someone else?" You tightened the grip in my arm as I didn't answer. the first tear started to roll down my cheek.
"Did you?"
"Yes" I mumbled even though it wasn't true, but when you asked me I saw the shortcut and I took it.
Your big brown eyes kept looking intensely at me, like they didn't believe it. And it made me feel even worse. You let go of my arm, and at that moment I knew you would never want to see me again.
"Get out" You mumbled and I did, without looking back.

You probably thinks none of this makes sensce, and you probably don't care. Not anymore. Why would I lie about sleeping with someone else?
You see, the girl you know, isn't who I was. Who I am.
When I met you, you looked at me diffrently, you saw underneath the skin and saw me. Saw who I really was , maybe before I even knew who I was myself.
You looked at me in a way no one had ever looked at me before. With respect and admire.
I was used to guys saw the pretty face, the perfect body and a good nights fun. But never more than that.

I thought that I could escape the past and just be the person I was when I was with you, but I couldn't.
The past caught up with me. He found me again.
I told him I had changed, told him I wasn't that person anymore. But it was like he didn't hear me.
He knew about you, and told me I couldn't keep pretending to be a perfect girl, when all I was, was a hore.
He knew stuff about me no one else knew, and he would tell you.
'Why didn't you just tell me?' you would say.
But I couldn't, cause if you knew who I was, what I had done, you wouldn't look at me in that way anymore. Your brown soft eyes wouldn't gaze at me with love and admire anymore. Maybe just with pitty.

Here comes my story.

My mom kicked me out when I was 16. She couldn't deal with me anymore. I moved in with different guys. Parting all the time. Drinking, drugs a new guy every night.
That was love for me then, beeing close to a guy for one night, but the truth was they only loved the fact that I was beautiful and easy.
But that wasn't all, I was sick. To be able to at least control something in my life I controled the food. I had bulimia. I threw up, and it made me feel good. That you didn't know, cause i got it under control when i met you. But the thing I think you do know is the cutting. You saw the scars and I couldn't hide them.
You got scared and talked to me about it. No one had ever done that before, you really cared. I told you, I had just went through a fase.
You nodded like you understood, but you didn't. I knew you didn't cause everything had always been perfect in your life. Even though you said you would change, then I couldn't change my past and forget it.

Tell me now that you could have dealed with that?

If you could have, he still wouldn't have let me go. He had a tape of me. A tape he would show you. I didn't want you to see. If yo saw you wouldn't be able to look me in the eye again.

Tell me you would have been able to watch a film with me, dooing drugs, making out with random guys, go further and further with them and then just run out of there while they where sleeping?
You wouldn't.

This doesn't change anything I know. But I just want you to know the truth. I owed you that.

But you're right, you're better off with out me Thomas Michael Fletcher...

Okay, hvad synes I? (;
Ved den er lidt anderledes, men er det godt eller skidt, og giver den godt mening? (:
Let me know what you think. :b hehe
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Oj Oj Oj (:
Det er virkelig godt. Og godt med noget der er lidt anderledens hah.
Det er en rigtig god måde du skriver på, så forsæt endelig i den retning Very Happy
For det er delme godt. <3
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Shocked

Emilie ?? Må jeg få dine evner ???

For det her er FANTASTIC !!!
Er du da syg i roen Very Happy

Kan godt lide den er anderledes? Det gør den bare endnu mere fantastisk !!! Very Happy

Wauw....

Er stadig målløs Very Happy
Perfect du ! cheers
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyMan Feb 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Aww tak begg to (:

Haha, men Mille. Dine evner er sku da ligeså godt hvis ikke bedre!? xD

men fedt i kan li det, var lidt 'bange' for jeg ikke sluttede den ordenligt af. (:
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 1:50 am

Shocked
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 3:37 pm

mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

men fedt i kan li det, var lidt 'bange' for jeg ikke sluttede den ordenligt af. (:
Yeah right -.-'
I suck...
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Hallo not! xD (det lød ret grimt)
Din fic er da den mest kommenterede? Right? (; så tror ikke liiige du skal sige du suck'er når du ikke gør! (:
Elsker din fic total
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 5:26 pm

mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Din fic er da den mest kommenterede? Right? (; så tror ikke liiige du skal sige du suck'er når du ikke gør! (:
Elsker din fic total
Den mest kommenterede ??? Det er sgu da fordi mine kapitler er to beskeder lange !! xD

Jamen jeg elsker din totalere !!! Så du skal ikke komme her og sige min ikke sucker når du overhovedet ikke har været i nærheden af ordet suck hvad angår din fic !! Nå ! ;D
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Elsker din fic total
Den mest kommenterede ??? Det er sgu da fordi mine kapitler er to beskeder lange !! xD

Jamen jeg elsker din totalere !!! Så du skal ikke komme her og sige min ikke sucker når du overhovedet ikke har været i nærheden af ordet suck hvad angår din fic !! Nå ! ;D

Haha. hvor er du sød xD Men så vil jeg sige det samme til dig! (; for din suck'er ikke en skid! Og hallo min første fic var ikke særlig god!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 6:00 pm

mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Elsker din fic total

Haha. hvor er du sød xD Men så vil jeg sige det samme til dig! (; for din suck'er ikke en skid! Og hallo min første fic var ikke særlig god!
Hallo !! Har du læst de første 5 kapitler !?!?! De mindede om min første stil ;o
Og hvis din første fic var den der transferstudent lyver du fatalt xD
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Elsker din fic total

Hallo !! Har du læst de første 5 kapitler !?!?! De mindede om min første stil ;o

Hehe.. De første kapitler af min var sku da røv! Men okay diskussion stopper for tror aldrig vi får et svar på hvem der skrive den bedste Wink Vi er LIGE (haha streg, der er lige) xD (Min dårlige humor viser sig igen.) gode... Smile
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTirs Feb 10, 2009 6:10 pm

mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Elsker din fic total

Hehe.. De første kapitler af min var sku da røv! Men okay diskussion stopper for tror aldrig vi får et svar på hvem der skrive den bedste Wink Vi er LIGE (haha streg, der er lige) xD (Min dårlige humor viser sig igen.) gode... Smile
Yaaaay Very Happy Haha ... Og Emilie... Du må gerne ha' dårlig humor ! I lååååååve it xD
(Og så skal du behandles som en bææææææææby.... Jeg ser for megte fjernsyn xD )
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones EmptyTors Feb 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
mcflys skrev:
Aww tak begg to (:

Yeah right -.-'
I suck...

Elsker din fic total

Yaaaay Very Happy Haha ... Og Emilie... Du må gerne ha' dårlig humor ! I lååååååve it xD
(Og så skal du behandles som en bææææææææby.... Jeg ser for megte fjernsyn xD )

Haha tak tak.. (; Og ja jeg tror også du ser bare en smuuule for meget tv. xD
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emilies' stand alones   Emilies' stand alones Empty

Emilies' stand alones
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum