Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anne's standalones!

Go down 
+3
Sidsel
Mille
Annesteg
7 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Anne's standalones! Empty
IndlægEmne: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 12:12 am

Hiya girls Razz

Nu har jeg så også samlet mine s/a's i en thread
Så er det lidt nemmere at finde osv. Very Happy

- Credit to Sidsel for den super gode idé!

ENJOY!

Liste over s/a's

Is it worth the pain?
What hurts the most?
All I want for Christmas is you
Unsaid things
You belong with me (chaptered)
When you slipped away
Fighter
The man who can't be moved

In progress:
-- None at the moment --

Coming soon:
-- None at the moment --

Sidst rettet af Annesteg Tirs Jul 28, 2009 8:59 pm, rettet i alt 7 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 12:13 am

Is it worth the pain?

Love
What is it? There’s no way to really describe it, is there?
You know, there’s always the bubbly feeling in your stomach when you think of that one special person, and the fantastic feeling you get when he’s near you. But was is it that makes you love someone, or fall in love?
It is the way he acts, his look, the way he looks at you when he talks to you, or is it just everything about him?
Have you ever been really in love, or at least felt like you were?

I never have or never did; well that was until He came into my life. The first day he stepped into the room was the day I fell in love for the first time. A love I never wanted to loose again.
Sure I’ve thought that guys were cute and good-looking, but he just took my breath away.
The way he made everything seem like it was perfect, and the way he stood out from the other guys. His lovely laugh and the sparkle he always had in his beautiful ocean blue eyes, made me get completely lost in him.

The worst part about it was; that he didn’t notice me, never did he lay his beautiful blue eyes upon me.
He hung out with the cool kids, while I was with my close friends. I had always been the nerdy girl, the one who always stayed by herself, the one who didn’t belong with the popular kids.

But that changed.
As my love for him grew, my confidence grew too.
I did everything I possibly could to get his attention.
I know!
What a stupid idea.
They say, what you shouldn’t look for love, but let love look for you, and what I did was the total opposite.
What I did, was the stupidest thing I could have ever done.
I went to a party.
My cousin had been invited to a party, and she convinced me to go too. I never really wanted to. Getting drunk and having horrible hung over the next day, wasn’t exactly how I planned to turn out.

I did turn out that way though.
Partying became a lifestyle to me; I became more and more addicted to party every Friday and Saturday.
Only because I knew he would be there.
I wanted his attention.
I wanted him to look at me the way I looked at him; with love.

One of the moments I remember the most is when I realised what I’d been doing all this time.
It was a cold night and I was at a party. Drunken people were lying around the house and grass outside and I was ‘only’ half as drunk as they were.
I was just walking around outside the house and suddenly my eye caught something on the other side of the road; a house or more what was inside of it.
The light was on, on the first floor and through the window I could see a couple standing with their arms wrapped around each other.
They were the same age as I was, and they looked more in love and happy than I’d been for the last couple of months, if not longer than just a couple of months.

I realised that they probably hadn’t lost most of their friends, because of a sudden personality change, and that they had each other.
As to me, I had nothing.
No real friends, no real joy in life like I used to have, but most of all; I still hadn’t even talked to Him yet.

Why did I give this entire up?
For a boy who never even laid his eyes on me.
The most stupid thing I ever did was not to go to the party. It was to change myself for a boy, a boy who never knew who I was!

Back to the story and the point of it;
I sat on the grass, pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them.
Suddenly I felt someone sit down next to me; I turned to my right and saw Him. The one I’d been in love with the past months, and now he was sitting here next to me.
I remember we just sat on the grass next to each other, neither of us knew what to say.
Deep inside we were both to different to even start a conversation, and that was not what I wanted.
Every girl knows that a relationship can’t work if you don’t have anything to talk about, and we certainly didn’t.

After sitting next to him for about 5 minutes I got up. He got up too, and asked me where I was going. And I remember giving him this answer:
“I’m going home, Danny. To do the thing I love the most; spend the evening with my real friends and family.”
I walked away, leaving him stunned at the front yard, probably thinking about what I just said. Being with my family and true friends was how I wanted to spend my teenage-years.

And now you ask; what’s the point of this story I’ve been telling you, well I’m getting to that.
See, no matter what happens to you, love is always in the way.
As I am writing this, I keep listening to this one song over and over again, and I have been doing it all day.

‘Be true to your heart’
That’s what they keep singing.
Was I ever true to my heart? I know I was when I fell in love, but did I do the right thing? I now realise that instead of doing every possibly thing to get someone’s attention you should just let love come to you.

No matter what would have happened with him, if I didn’t realise what I’d been doing, I don’t regret my decision.
I chose real love instead of the one I thought I loved.
Now I feel so stupid for acting this way about a ‘fling’, except it wasn’t. It wasn’t even a fling, since I was the only one who cared.
But now I know that no matter what, I’m never going to forget what he got me through and what the experience taught me.

If he doesn’t love you back, then is it really worth the pain?

Sidst rettet af Annesteg Man Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm, rettet 1 gang
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am

What hurts the most?

”Fuck” She groaned as she heard someone knock on the door. She knew it was him; he always showed up at the wrong time. She slowly got up from the floor, found a towel and pressed it against her wrist, trying to stop the bleeding she caused herself only seconds ago.
There was a knock on the door again, he just wouldn’t give up. She quickly checked herself in the mirror. Not on of her best days, she thought to herself as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror. It never was; everything was always wrong. Her dark hair, she once thought was so beautiful, was now the ugliest thing she’d ever seen. Her blue eyes were too blue and her nose too big. Her thin, pale body was still too fat and underneath her clothes her skin was covered by bruises and scars. This was her life, the life she didn’t want to live. She hated it; she hated herself, her family and her world. She even hated the person she loved the most. The one person that would always make sure nothing ever happened to her; the one who was still knocking on the door.
“Celine!” She heard him call, she looked at her self again, then at the door, then again at herself and chose to ignore the door; ignored him like she used to. She found the usual piece of broken glass; her favourite and sat down again with her back against the wall.
Slowly cutting her wrist, she felt pain. It made her happy; she wanted to feel pain, to feel that she was alive and that nothing could stop her.
She cut deeper and deeper, becoming desperate for more pain. She needed it; she needed it to survive and get thought her life. The life she didn’t want to live.
“Celine, open the door!” She could hear him yell, she didn’t get up. She didn’t want to talk to him now.
The cut on her wrist started to bleed more and hurt like it had never done before. Her heart was racing; this was what she wanted. It was the right pain and she loved it. Nothing could stop her now! She was all alone; the knocks on the door disappeared and she didn’t know it he was still out there on the hall. She didn’t care. She didn’t need him, she was great.

Still sitting in the floor, taking in the pain, she suddenly got dizzy. Her sight started to get blurry and it freaked her out a bit. This had never happened before. She decided to go to the kitchen for something to drink. She slowly got of from the floor, holding on to the sink. She supported herself by leaning against the walls; she slowly walked the few steps to the door, unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom.
His knocks had stopped a while ago, but she didn’t care. Finally she was alone. Slowly making her way to the kitchen, she got dizzier and her sight got more blurry. Suddenly everything turned black and she fell; landed on the floor with a big thud. She was so scared, what was happening to her. She needed help and she needed it now!
Her eyes where still blurry, but somehow she managed to crawl to the door and unlock it. This took hard on her, and she immediately collapsed on the floor, right in front of the door.

He gave up a while ago, but never left. He never wanted to leave her; ever! He was sitting outside her door, when he suddenly heard a big thud. He jumped up and knew it was her. He then heard the lock click open and a deep sigh, followed big yet another thud.
He needed to get inside, and it had to be now! He turned the doorknob, but the door wouldn’t open. Something was blocking it. Slowly he pushed on it, and as soon at there were enough room for him to get in, he popped his head thought the door and saw her lying on the floor; unconscious.

Later at the hospital, Tom was still sitting by her bedside. He had been there the entire time, holding her hand. He was afraid that if he let go, she’d never come back. She’d been unconscious ever since he found her on the floor in her apartment. No one knew how long it was going to take for her to wake up, if she was ever going to do that.

A knock was heard on the door, and it opened slowly; revealing a young man with curly hair and blue eyes.
“Mate, how’s she doing?” He asked Tom, who was still sitting by Celine’s side and holding her hand.
Tom stirred; he’d fallen asleep by her side. “Hey mate, no news” He sighed. He’d only had very few hours of sleep; again he was afraid that she might not wake up again. And he wanted to be by her side to make sure she did come back to life.
“Are you okay?” He asked Tom, who didn’t answer. Of course he wasn’t okay, the love of his life was in a coma, and he couldn’t do anything about it.
“I’ll be around mate, just call when you need anything or when there’s news ok?”
“Yeah..” Toms just sighed, still looking at Celine. He heard the door open and soon close again. Danny had left.

Days had past and there had still not been any news on Celine. Tom had been by her side the entire time, no sleep or food didn’t make it better.
Tom sighed and slowly stood up from the chair next to Celine’s bed. He kissed her forehead, and looked at her beautiful angelic face, why did she do it?
“I’ll be right back, C..” He whispered and kissed her forehead again. Slowly walking to the door, he felt awful. He really didn’t want to leave her, but if he didn’t get some coffee, he was going to fall asleep and he did not want to do that.
He walked out of the room, just in his own little world full of worried thoughts, when a sudden beep appeared. Out of no where doctors and nurses came rushing towards him and ran to Celine’s room.
“NOOOOO!!” Tom screamed and ran to Celine’s room too. Inside the doctors and nurses were trying to do every possible thing to get Celine back to life. Tom rushed past them all, pushed them away on his way.
“Celine! Celine!” He called while shaking her lifeless body. “Celine, wake up! God damn it! You can’t leave me here! What am I supposed to do with out you?!” He sobbed. “No! No! Get away from me!” He yelled as someone grabbed his arms, trying to pull him away from Celine. “I can’t leave her! Please!” Tom collapsed on the floor next to Celine’s bed.

“You know what?” Tom asked. “That day.. Was supposed to be the best day of my life, Celine. I wanted to tell you that our new single got number one.. but something else too. I wanted you to know how I felt about you..”

Silence. No answer; nothing.

“Celine, I love you. I always have, always will, no matter what. You were my best friend, C. You helped me though hard times in life and now that you’re not here, who’s going to help me though this? You were supposed to hold me close, whisper that everything was going to be okay. And even though I try to tell myself that it is, I know it’s a lie. I know it is, because you are the only one who can ever make those few words seem like reality.” Tom paused.
“You know what hurts the most?” A single tear escaped and rolled down his cheek. “The fact that I know you loved me too. To know that I’ll never again hear you say that you love me too, because I know you did.”

He got up from the cold grass; he’d been sitting in front of her grave all morning. He came at sunrise, watched it with her, just like they used to do. Now it just wasn’t the same, nothing ever would be.

She was gone.

Forever.

“See you tomorrow, Celine.” He whispered, tracing the beautiful writing on the gravestone.

“I’ll be missing you..”
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 12:19 am

- Dedicated to Sarah! <3

”We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year..”

Sarah was walking down the streets of London, a group of 5-7 people were standing on the side walk and singing Christmas carols. It was a cold winter’s day and Christmas Eve was tomorrow.
Sarah shoved her hands in her pockets and shuddered slightly as a cold wind blew her hair softly away from her face and snow flakes fell into her long brown hair.
Sarah hurried home. As she got inside, the house was dark and empty, just like she expected. He wasn’t home, and she was going to be alone at Christmas. Not exactly all alone; she was going to spend it with her family like she used to, but it wouldn’t be the same since he wasn’t there.
She quickly got her coat, gloves, hat and shoes off and went further into the dark house, turning on the lights on her way. She went to the kitchen, made herself a cup of hot cocoa and put it on the living room table. She then went to their bedroom and changed into some comfier clothes, consisting of a pair of sweat pants and his hoodie with black and grey check pattern.
When she got back into the living room, she sat on the couch, turned on the TV and slowly drank her hot cocoa.
‘We ran past strawberry fields and smelt the summertime, when it gets dark I'll hold your body close to mine..’ I wish he would, Sarah thought to herself as she picked up her phone.
“Hello?” Sarah asked.
“Hey baby!” A happy voice said, and Sarah’s mood immediately lit up.
“How’s it going?” She asked.
“We’re working real hard, babe. And it doesn’t seem like I’ll be home for Christmas..” He sighed.
“It’s okay..” She said, tears filling her eyes. She missed him so much. He’d only been gone for about a week, but it was a week too long.
“No it’s not Sarah. I should be home with you, but instead I’m stuck here..”
“Danny, don’t worry. We’ll see each other as soon as you get home. Just focus on your work. I’ll be fine!”
“Okay babe..” Danny sighed. “How’ve you been then?”
“Fine, I’ve just been working and getting even more ready for Christmas” She laughed.
“That’s great, honey.” Danny said happily. He knew how his girlfriend felt about Christmas. She loved it! “Look sweetie, I’ve got to go now; we need to finish this song tonight.”
“Okay, honey. I’ll see you soon then.” Sarah said.
“I can’t wait, I love you”
“I love you too, Danny.”
Sarah went to sleep early that night, she couldn’t wait for Christmas to come but she was also sad because Danny wasn’t going to be there.

Sarah woke up the next morning; the sun was shining and everything outside was covered with a beautiful new layer of glittery snow; the perfect Christmas picture.
Sarah got out of bed, showered, ate breakfast and got ready for today’s events. She was going to her parents’ house for Christmas Eve, just like she would do every year.
She got all her presents ready, found the outfit she was going to wear later that night and packed the car with all her bags.
About twenty minutes later she arrived at her parents’ house, her mother greeted her by the door.
“Hello honey. Merry Christmas!” She smiled and hugged her daughter.
“Merry Christmas, mom” Sarah smiled.
Mother and daughter helped each other with carrying Sarah’s presents inside the house.

It was almost dinner time, and Sarah was in her old room, getting ready for Christmas Eve. Their family would always dress up and have a huge family-get together.
She was wearing a black halter-neck dress that went down to the floor and some black high heels. Her light brown hair was hanging simply down her back. Her make-up was simple and light, just the way she liked it.

Anne's standalones! Edressme203031343972jj5.th

“Sarah honey, could you plea-“ Her mother stopped as she saw her daughter. “Wow, you look absolutely beautiful. Danny wo-“ She stopped when realising what she was saying.
“Danny would what?” Sarah asked confused.
“Nothing sweetie, he would never let you out of sight, if he was here.” She smiled, trying to cover up something Sarah couldn’t quiet understand. “Anyway, could you go to this address and pick something up for me?”
“Mum, the rest of the family is gonna be here in a half an hour and I’m all dressed up.” Sarah protested.
“Please honey, I totally forgot about it, it’ll only be 20 minutes. There’ll be plenty of time, please sweetie. I have to get ready myself..” Her mother begged.
“Okay..” Sarah sighed. Her mother handed her a paper with the address written on it.
“Thank you sweetie.” Her mother smiled. Sarah smiled back and went down stairs, put on her jacket, grabbed the car keys on the table in the hall and went to the car. She got in the car, and was about to turn on the engine when she realised she was still wearing her high heels. She frowned but decided to just talk them off instead of going back inside to find some other shoes.

“Where the hell is this street?” Sarah frowned; she’d been driving around for almost an hour now, without finding the street she was supposed to go. She turned a corner and sighed as she saw a sign that said ‘Memory Lane’. Now she only had to find the house.
“Finally..” She sighed, as the house appeared on her right. Number 7.
She turned off the engine, put on her shoes again and went to the front door. She noticed a note taped on the door, ‘Please go to the backyard, you’ll find everything you need there’. Sarah sighed, as she slowly went to the backyard. She turned the first corner of the house, walking down a small path. It was pure black, and she couldn’t see anything. It was quiet and the only sound heard, was her high heels on the flagstones. Sarah slowly made her way to the next corner which led to the backyard. She turned the corner and stopped, trying to see which way she should go.

Suddenly the whole backyard were lit up by Christmas lights in all the threes and bushes. She froze; her eyes were stuck on the scene in the middle of the big backyard. A small scene was set up and on it were four people. One of them made her heart race.
He looked right into her brown eyes and smiled.

“I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true.. All I want for Christmas is...” He sang all by himself, no music playing. He slowly went down the stairs as he sang those words. He finished the line of the song, as he now stood only inches from her. “You..” He sighed passionately and smiled.

A smiled grew upon Sarahs face; she smiled and threw her arms around his neck. “Danny..” She sighed smiling. Their lips met in a passionately kiss and as they did, Tom started singing the song as Dougie and Harry joined him on bass, drums and vocals.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
You baby

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I don't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeers click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
Ooh baby

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is...
You

Tom ended the song beautifully. He smiled at Sarah and Danny who was standing in the middle of the lit up garden. They had their arms wrapped around one another and were looking into each others eyes.
They were in love.

“Will you marry me?” Danny asked, looking into her brown eyes; those who made his world whole, those he couldn’t live without. Sarah’s face froze, before turning into an even bigger smile.
“Yes, Danny. I’ll marry you!”

Later that evening the happy couple was sat in the garden, music was playing quietly and family and friends were chatting with each other.
“Welcome home, sweetie.” Danny suddenly whispered, sending shivers down her spine.
“What?” She asked puzzled and looked into his ocean blue eyes.
“Welcome home.” He smiled. “I bought this house, Memory Lane 7; your lucky number!” He smiled.
“You’re amazing” She smiled, kissing him.” Did you know that?”
“I try..” He grinned. Sarah just smiled as she snuggled up to Danny, who put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head.
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 12:23 am

Ih hvor jeg bare elsker dem !? Very Happy
Alle sammen !

Syns virkelig du har et ekstremt talent for det her !!!!! Very Happy <3
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 12:33 am

Wuuhuu En ny en ??
Glæder mig allerede som et lille barn der for en ny rød Cykel

confused (ved ikke lige hvor det kom fra haah. Fik bare sådan en træng til at skrive det)
Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 10:05 am

Mille, tusind tak Smile - Og talent lige frem?

Sidsel; den nye er jeg halvvejs med. Så den kommer nok i løvet af de næste par dage!
Og den røde cykel? Very Happy - Jeg troede den skulle være pink? (;
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Mille, tusind tak Smile - Og talent lige frem?Sidsel; den nye er jeg halvvejs med. Så den kommer nok i løvet af de næste par dage!

Ja ! Talent Very Happy Og det har du !!
Jeg ved at der er flere der vil give mig ret i det xD
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Mille skrev:
Annesteg skrev:
Mille, tusind tak Smile - Og talent lige frem?Sidsel; den nye er jeg halvvejs med. Så den kommer nok i løvet af de næste par dage!

Ja ! Talent Very Happy Og det har du !!
Jeg ved at der er flere der vil give mig ret i det xD

Mange tak, Mille! Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Mille, tusind tak Smile - Og talent lige frem?

Sidsel; den nye er jeg halvvejs med. Så den kommer nok i løvet af de næste par dage!

haha sad også længe og overvejede om jeg skulle skrive pink.
da jeg selv har en gammel GAMMEL dame cykel i lyserød. Men så kom jeg til at tænke på den svenske serie med hende den lille pige der hedder Lotte. Tror serien hedder Lotte fra Spetagelmerer gade eller noget i den stil haha men hun for nemlig sådan en rød cykel så tænkte "ej så skriver jeg rød"
Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Hahah, LoL Very Happy

Jeg havde en pink cykel da jeg var lille Very Happy - Fik den for at smide mine sutter ud Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 10:34 am

Så piger, nu kommer der snart mere fra mig Very Happy
- Jeg har endelig fået skrevet den næste s/a færdig, nu skal den bare lige rettes helt!

Jeg vil gerne have kritik på den, sig hvad du ærligt mener, tusind tak! xD

Regner med senere idag!

Sidst rettet af Annesteg Søn Jan 25, 2009 5:29 pm, rettet 1 gang
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Annesteg skrev:
- Jeg har endelig fået skrevet den næste s/a færdig, nu skal den bare lige rettes helt!

Jeg vil gerne have kritik på den, sig hvad de ærligt mener, tusind tak! xD

Regner med senere idag!

Uhh, den glæder jeg mig til Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Annesteg skrev:

Jeg vil gerne have kritik på den, sig hvad du ærligt mener, tusind tak! xD

Regner med senere idag!

wee (:
I'm looking forward to it. hah
[b]
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Unsaid things

”Dougie!” A girly squeal was heard as the fifteen year old girl jumped on her best friend’s back.
“Blakey-boo! He laughed and started running, still with his best friend on his back. These two teenagers hadn’t seen each other in a long time; the girl had been away from her hometown and had arrived back only a few hours ago. They were best friends and would always be. They’d been next door neighbours ever since they were born; only the boy was a year older than the girl.
“Dougiiiie!” She squealed as he ran. “Put me down!”
“No!” He laughed. Suddenly his foot hit something hard and he fell. They both screamed and Blake landed on her best friend with a thud.
“Ouch!” He breathed, opened his eyes and found himself looking into a pair of beautiful blue/grey eyes. “Why hello miss Parker” He grinned.
“Hello young master Poynter” She giggled and rolled of off him and lay down next to him.
The two friends stayed on the grass for quiet some time; just enjoying each others company and starring up into the light blue sky.
“Blake?” Dougie asked, still looking at the sky.
“Yeah?” She asked, turning her head to face him. He didn’t say anything for a while, she turned her head again.
“I love you..” He whispered. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a smile on Blake’s face.
“I love you too, Dougie!” She smiled, “You’re my best friend!”

I sent her the letter weeks ago; the letter where I literally declared my love for her. The love I always had and always will have. I know she lives hundreds of miles away from me, but I needed her to know how I feel; how I’ve always felt.
I’m miserable; I’ve been in my bed for weeks now. The guys are all pissed at me; the only time I get up is when we have an interview or something. Otherwise I just stay in bed; sulking about my previous actions. How could anyone be so stupid to tell his best friend how he feels in a fucking letter, and then send it to her? She lives in another country, there’s nothing you can do!

I remember every word of the letter; down to the last comma. Oh God, I’m so pathetic, no; I’m the most pathetic person on Planet Earth.

Blake
I need to tell you something and I know it’s a horrible idea to do, but I’ve kept it inside for so long (too long) and now I need to get it all out. I’m just gonna write it as it is, not wrap it up in gift paper and shit, and send it to you (well, technically I am sending it to you, but you know what I mean - I hope.. and now I’m rambling).

Blake Parker, I love you.
Not as a friend (Stop, what am I saying, of course I love you as a friend) but more than a friend. I think, no; I know that I’ve always had a crush on you. You blow my mind, Blakey. Your beautiful blond hair, your sparkly blue eyes and that gorgeous smile of yours; you just amaze me. Words can’t describe how I feel about you (and here I am, trying to do it anyway).

You’re so far away from me right now, and I miss you so much. My heart hurts! You know what? (Of course you don’t, think Dougie!) I cried myself to sleep that day you left. God, I’m such a wimp - kinda like Jude Law in ‘The Holiday’!
(Back to the subject Dougie.)

Blake, the truth it that I’ve loved you ever since the first day I laid my eyes on you. The day you knocked on my door and said; (and I quote) “Hi, my name is Blake, what’s yours? Do you wanna go to the playground with me?” It sounded like you were some kind of robot, programmed to say that. You looked at me like you didn’t want to be there, but I knew that from that day we would be something special - and we did. We became best friends, and now I want more.

I know this sounds absolutely crazy and I can’t believe that I’m gonna do this (and then in a letter, when it’s something that should be done face to face) but..

Blake Parker, will you marry me?

And then I drew a heart, a fucking heart! Who the hell does that nowadays?! See, another thing that shows how pathetic I am; I write love letters to my best friends and draw little hearts in it. What am I, five years old or something?!
I can tell you that I’m even more pathetic, because ever since I dropped the letter in the mail box, I’ve regretted it. That letter might just have lost me my best friend; she must think that I’m some kind of loser. Who the hell proposes in a letter?! Do you want to know the answer?

- ME!

Today was a regular day, just lying in bed, the guys being pissed at me and so on; nothing interesting there. Well, that was until someone knocked on the door. I frowned as I stood up, what did they want this time?!
I slowly made my way to the front door.
“What?” I sighed an opened the door.
“God, you look awful!” Harry burst out as I opened the door.
“I’m glad I’m not God then.” I said and turned around, leaving the door for him to come in, while I went to my bed again.
“Dude!” Harry said a bit shocked as he entered my bedroom. I understood why he was shocked. Everything was a mess and it smelled kinda bad. The curtains were down and clothes were lying all over the floor.
I just sighed; I didn’t want to clean it and no one could make me, since it was my house.
“You know what, Doug! This is it!” Harry said, raising his voice. He was probably getting a bit mad at me now, I didn’t care though. I just got back into bed and put the covers over my head. I could still hear him talking, all though it was only mumbling to me. Suddenly everything got really bright. I looked around and saw the entire room lit up. Harry had pulled up the curtains and pulled the covers of off me. He has now standing in front of my bed, hands on hips and a furious expression on his face. “Get up!” He demanded.

Hours later my house was clean; Harry had shoved me out of bed and made me take a shower and helped me clean the house. Now I was just sitting on the couch, watching TV. The Notebook was on and I couldn’t help watching it; it brought back memories of when I was younger and happier. When Blake hadn’t moved to another country and when I wasn’t lying in bed being miserable! I remember when she always made me watch that movie, back then I hated it, now I love it.
Someone knocked on the door, and I sighed. What could the guys possibly want now? Harry had gotten me out of bed, my house was clean and I had showered. Everything was fine, except for me of course.
I just signed, didn’t want to talk to any of them right now.
The person on the other side of the door didn’t give up, just kept knocking. I sighed again and slowly got up from the couch, turning off the TV as I did.
“Seriously mate, what do you want this time?” I asked annoyed, while making my way to the door. “You already cleaned my house, made me shower, now what? I’m not going to get outside, that is just too much to ask for now!” I unlocked the door and opened it.
“What no-” I asked annoyed before stopping. There, outside my door wasn’t one of my band mates, but instead the person I didn’t expect to see at all.

Blake Parker.

“Hi Dougie” Her sweet, soft voice spoke as she smiled weakly at me. I just stood there in complete shock.
“What are you doing here?” I finally managed to say.
“Can I come in?” She asked. I stepped aside and closed the door behind her as she went inside. “Nice place.”
She went further inside my house, I was still standing shocked by the door. What was she doing here? She wasn’t supposed to show up!
“Dougie” She said. Just hearing her voice again, made my entire body shiver. “We really need to talk.” She continued and sat down on the couch, and signalled me to sit down next to her. As a robot, I walked to the couch and sat down. She sighed.
“Dougie, we need to talk about the letter.” I just kept looking at her.
“Oh..” I sighed. I knew what was coming; she was going to tell me that it wasn’t going to happen. I screwed up! I ruined our friendship and now she thinks we should take a break. “You know what Blake, just forget about it. It was just one of my crazy moments. Don’t worry about it. I just wanted you to know and..” I apologized.
“Dougie!” She cut me off, moving closer to me and taking my hand. Whoa, what was going on here?! Is she trying to kill me or something? She knows how I fell about her, and now she’s taking my hand when she’s about to tell me to take a break from our friendship.
“Dougie? Are you listening to me?” She asked, making me look into her beautiful eyes. The ones I could just get lost in, the ones I want to look into every minute of every day.
“The letter you sent me, Doug. It was just the sweetest thing ever..”
“Blake, it’s okay” I cut her off. “It was just something I had to do, just forget about it. I’ll try and let my feelings pass. I’ll do anything, just promise me we’ll stay friends and that..”
“Dougie Poynter!” She said sternly. “Listen to me okay?” She asked with her soft voice again. “I have something to tell you..” She paused, and then smiled. “I’m getting married!” Her eyes were sparkling, her white teeth were showing; she looked so happy. Me on the other hand, I was miserable. She couldn’t be getting married; it had to be a dream. I was so stupid, sending that letter was the stupidest thing I’d ever done.
“.. To you” She finished. I looked up at her. If the other thing wasn’t a dream, then this definitely was!
“What?” I whispered. She was still smiling.
“Dougie, I’ve never been truly happy ever since I left. When I read your letter if made me realize that only you can make me truly happy. You are my best friend, my everything; my life.” She looked at me for a few second before leaning in, making our lips meet in a perfect kiss.

Okay, det var så det.
Jeg vil rigtig gerne høre hvad I synes?
Noget jeg kan gøre bedre/ændre?

Just tell me
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Ved godt det igen er bare en lam kommentar, som du sikkert ikke kan bruge til noget, men kan altså ikke finde noget du skal ændre! Ikke når det hele bare er WONDERFUL igen cheers
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 6:57 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Ved godt det igen er bare en lam kommentar, som du sikkert ikke kan bruge til noget, men kan altså ikke finde noget du skal ændre! Ikke når det hele bare er WONDERFUL igen cheers

Alle kommentarer er gode kommentarer Very Happy
Godt at høre at du kan lide den Razz
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Nuur hvor er den sød hah
Elsker den.
Det er virkelig godt skrevet.
Slet intet du skal ændre.
Den er perfekt som den er <3[/b]
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Sidsel skrev:
Nuur hvor er den sød hah
Elsker den.

Årh tusind tak Very Happy
- Det er jeg glad for at høre !
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Sidsel skrev:
Nuur hvor er den sød hah
Elsker den.

Årh tusind tak Very Happy
- Det er jeg glad for at høre !
selv taak (:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyMan Maj 18, 2009 11:32 pm

UPDATE:

Så er der added to nye SA's til 'coming soon' listen..

- You belong with me (chaptered)
- Fighter

Men I kender mig efterhånden, jeg tager forever om at skrive.. Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyMan Maj 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Annesteg skrev:
UPDATE:

Så er der added to nye SA's til 'coming soon' listen..

- You belong with me (chaptered)
- Fighter

Men I kender mig efterhånden, jeg tager forever om at skrive.. Razz

Gjøder mig allerede til at læse dem, de plejer at være vildt gode Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyMan Jun 15, 2009 5:45 pm

** Inspireret af Taylor Swift's sang 'You belong with me'.

You belong with me

Part 1

I groaned and rolled over in my bed. They’d just got to be kidding me. Who texts people in the middle of the night? I sighed. Well, I might as well check it anyway.

With my eyes still closed, I reached for my phone on the night stand. “1.. 2.. 3” I counted before I turned on the lights. I groaned again and looked at the time; 1.30 am. I flipped my phone open. “1 new message” it said on the screen.

“Pull up your blinds.” I didn’t even need to check who it was.

I already knew. It was him.

I slowly got out of bed and went to my window, pulled up the curtains and there he was; sitting on his bed. I smiled at him and sat back on my bed. We sat there for a couple of minutes before I eyed him; wanting him to tell me what he wanted.

He found a piece of paper; wrote something on it and held it up for me to read.

“Can we talk? I need you.” It said. I nodded, found a piece of paper and wrote “Outside in 5 minutes.” I held it up to show him, he nodded and jumped off the bed.

I got myself off of the bed and put on my hoodie and a pair of comfy pants. I slowly walked down the stairs, and went to the kitchen. I searched through the cabinets, knowing exactly what I’m looking for. I found the box and quietly walked out of the house. My parents were still asleep since it was in the middle of the night on a school day.

I got outside and the cold air hit my face and body, making me shiver. I walked down the garden path and turned the corner. There he was; on the bench, alone waiting for me.

“Hey” I said and sat down next to him. He looked at me, and I saw nothing in his eyes. Nothing. Those eyes who used to have sparkle and life in them where now looking into mine with no feelings showing.

“Hi..” He answered, sighing and looked at the ground again. He was bending over, his arms resting on his knees.

“So..” I said, after a few minutes of silence. “You need-”

“She cheated on me..” He cut me off. He didn’t look up, he didn’t even turn his head; just kept staring at the ground. I didn’t know what to do. He just told me that his girlfriend cheated on him, and here I was - his best friend - and what did I do?

Nothing.

“How do you know?” I stammered at last, looking at him. His blond hair falling in his face, covering his eyes.

“I saw them..” He said quietly, almost in a whisper but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

I mimicked his position; put my elbows on my knees and bend forward. He told me the story. I knew it was hard on him. I knew he loved her, and I knew that she never loved him as much as he loved him or as much as I loved him. He’d called her; asked her if she wanted to do something, but she said she had other plans; some sort of family get-together. He decided to go to town by himself and there he saw her. But not alone, she was with another guy - they were kissing.

“Are you okay?” I asked. Stupid question, I know. But I couldn’t come up with anything else to say.

“You really want me to answer that question?”

“No..” I felt horrible. I didn’t know what to do. He was my best friend and he was just sitting there feeling awful and I didn’t know what to do.

A thought went through my head. I knew it was stupid, but maybe I should just tell him how I feel. It wasn’t like I could make him feel anymore sad than he already was. Maybe I should just start by cheering him up, since I was failing so badly at that.

“Tom, look; I so sorry to hear about this and I know that you feel horrible right now. But I really don’t know what to say..”

“It’s okay Jules..” He just said. He still hadn’t looked at me properly.

“Tom..” I said quietly.

“Yeah?” He finally turned his head.

“I.. uhm..” I stammered. Should I tell him?

“I brought Cheese Twists..” I finally spoke. A little smile appeared on his lips and I gave him the box.

“You’re a nutter, did you know that?” He chuckled. Finally, I sighed. This was all I needed; to see him smile again.

“Yeah, I know..” I smiled.

Silence again; this time not as awkward as earlier. The thoughts were still flying around in my head; should I tell him or should I just stay quiet? We’d been best friends since forever and I’d been in love with him almost half the time. He had the right to know, didn’t he? And now when he didn’t have a girlfriend anymore there wasn’t anything that could stop me right?

“You deserve so much better than Christie..” I said.

“Please don’t say her name.” He just said.

“Sorry..” Was all I say before I continued; “But I mean it. You should be with someone who knows the real you, someone who makes you happy and smile when no one else is capable of doing it. You belong to with someone who loved you just as much as you long her..”

“But she isn’t here, Jules. I thought it was like that with.. her. But I was wrong and now I’m just going to be a lonely man with a lot of cats!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at him. He looked over at me, smiling. It wasn’t the smile he used to have when he was really happy. But it was a start and I was not going to give up until he showed me that smile.

“Really Jules, where is the girl I truly belong with? It’s not like sh-”

“Tom?” I cut him off.

“Jules?”

”Have you ever thought.. just maybe.. you belong with me?”
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyMan Jun 15, 2009 8:35 pm

hold nu kæft...

Aij hvor er de bare...

Aij Anne for helved ! Very Happy
Jeg ved slet ikke hvad jeg skal sige !?

Den er jo...

Jamen...

Genial..
Sød...
FANTASTISK !? Very Happy

Jeg fatter ikke hvordan du bare kan blive ved med at skrive sådan nogle fantastiske nogen !?
Åhhh Anne altså...

FANTASTISK !? Very Happy <3
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! EmptyMan Jun 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Iih, hvor er du sød Mille.
Tusind mange tak Very Happy

- Part 2 er i gang. Skriver videre imorgen, så den skulle gerne komme i løbet af denne uge. Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! Empty

Anne's standalones!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: