Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D

Go down 
5 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386
Registration date : 02/01/08

Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D Empty
IndlægEmne: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Heej Peeps. Så er jeg begyndt på en ny fic, med mcfly.
Jeg ville hører om i gad at læse den?
Den hedder TwiFLY, også kan i gætte jer til hvad den handler om =P.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2009 2:42 pm

hah fedest (:
vil meget gerne læse den
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Okay, her er min nye fic.. I for først lige første del.

Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D Tanz-der-vampire-3

TwiFLY

“ Have you ever read something or seen something, and wished that one day it would happen to you, even though it’s impossible?……….……..I have.

Sally’s P.O.V:
It’s time. I’m going to miss my family, miss my friends, but hopefully I will see them soon. I’m travelling to Scotland, to start in a university. I‘m going to study there for 5 years. It’s going to be a hard time, but the best thing about this, is my best friend Ann, joining me. It has also been a hard time for her, to make this decision. She has broken up with her boyfriend of 3 years, because of this trip. She has always dreamed of studying in the UK, and now the opportunity is here. She will never forget him, because he has been the best thing that has happened to her, but she will have to let go. If we ever come back to Denmark and stay, I hope that he will be there to catch her, in his arms.

Ann and I have borrowed my uncle’s house, in north Scotland, in a place called Wick. My Uncle doesn’t use his house longer, as he lives in USA.
And now to the present. Ann and I have just landed in Inverness, which is the closest airport to Wick,
We’ve got our luggage and are now, on our way to the train.
“ How long was is it from Inverness to Wick again?” Ann said tired.
“ 5 hours” I said, getting very irritated by the long journey.
“ Right, oh here comes our train , let’s get on board,” she said cheerfully.
We took our bags, and got in to the train and found some seats.
“ Do you think it’s weird that we’re starting in 2nd semester?” I wondered.
“ Why would it be weird?” she said, while making her chair, lie down.
“ I don’t know, I just haven’t tried changing school in a semester before”, I stated, “ I feel a bit embarrassed about it” I added.
“ You shouldn’t think to much about it Sally, it’s going to be alright,” Ann said, “ anyways I’m going to have a nap” Ann added. She lied down and closed her eyes.
“ Yeah.. You’re right,” I said, and lied down myself.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at Wick station’
I felt someone shake me, so I opened my eyes.
“ Sally we have arrived, come on!” Ann said happy.
I sat up rubbed my eyes and stood up. We took our bags and went to take a cap to the house.
When we finally arrived at the house, Ann and I were in shock.
The house was surrounded by trees! We were living in a FORREST!
“ Sally, are you sure, this is the house, I don’t remember the 1000 million trees on the picture!” Ann stated.
“ I’m sure, this is the address, I don’t remember the trees either, but I’m sure it’s here,” I said. I walked over to the house and found the key under the door carpet, and unlocked the door. I opened the door, and walked inside, while Ann followed me. “ I mean, the house is very nice” I said, looking around.
“ Yes the house is nice, but we don’t have any neighbours?” Ann said, looking strangely around. I was looking at the bathroom, when Ann called my name,
“ Sally, there’s a letter from your uncle, on the kitchen table”.
I walked over to the kitchen, and took the letter from the table - I opened it and read it aloud, “ Dear Sally, I hope you like the house, I cleaned it before I took of. You probably found out, that the house is in the middle of a Forrest.. “ Sally didn’t finish, when Ann interrupted, “ No really? We hadn’t guess that.” Sally looked at Ann and shook her head, and continued, “ Anyways, If you haven’t notice, there is three keys on the ashtray on the kitchen table, one of them is a spare key to the house, the two other keys, are to the truck I have left in garage for you and Ann. It’s not a new car, but it can drive.

Kisses and hugs from Uncle”
Ann picked the keys up and said, “ We’ve got a car! That’s GREAT! “
“ Yes it is! Let’s put our bags in our rooms, and then go see the car?” I said cheerfully!
“ Good idea!” She said.
We took our luggage and walked upstairs to our rooms - my room was a light blue with a white double bed. I walked in to Ann’s room and saw that her room was exactly the same as mine.
“ Your room is exactly the same as mine!” I grinned.
“ Really? Nice, well let’s go down and see that truck” Ann said giggling.
We ran down the stairs, and went outside to the garage - Ann opened the garage door, when suddenly a cat ran out, which made Ann and me scream. “ Stupid cat, it scared me!” I yelled.
“ Me too!” Ann said, holding her hand on her chest . She walked in and I followed her to the truck.
It was a nice car! It was a black Chevrolet, only two seats.
“ Hey it’s quite nice! I want to drive to school tomorrow,” She said, while walking around the car.
“ That’s alright, then I can drive it on our way home,” I said touching the car.
“ Sure,” She said, still looking at the car, and then said, “ well we better get unpacking and in bed, first day at school tomorrow”.
“ True, I wish we had another day to just relax.” I yawned.
We closed and locked the garage door, and went inside to unpack.
When I finished I shouted goodnight to Ann, and went straight in bed.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Lyder som en rigtig god start, glæder mig til at læse videre Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2009 7:34 pm

godt (:
Glæder mig til at læse noget mere.
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Så får i lige noget mere =P. Er glad for i kan lide det.

Ann’s P.O.V;
Sally had fallen asleep. She thought I was in bed, but I wasn‘t.
I couldn’t sleep. I was missing my boyfriend of 3 years. His name was Kevin, and was a real sweetheart. I was sitting here with my phone, wondering if I should call him, and ask what he was doing. But I better not call him, as I broke his heart, by leaving him, for my future job. He probably doesn’t want to talk to me either. Why would he, I wouldn’t if I were in his position. If only he knew what he had done to me, but I can’t tell anyone about it, not yet. Not to Sally, not to Kevin. I have to wait for a while. The tiredness is taking over now, I better get in bed. I took my clothes of, and put my pj’s on.
I hope that I will find someone, in this new place, someone I can spend my life with, even though, it’s going to be hard…

(+)
BANG BANG BANG!
“ Ann wake up! We’re going to be late if you don’t get your ass off that bed!” Sally shouted.
I got up and said, “ alright alright, I’m up!”
I rushed over to the bathroom to have a shower, and to brush my teeth. When I was done, I walked back to my room, and put some clothes on, and made my hair, and put some make on. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast, and found Sally eating cereals - I took a bowl and a spoon and sat beside Sally.
“ Where did you get the cereals from?” I said, putting cereals and milk in the bowl. “ My uncle had bought a new box before he left, I checked the date,” She said, while eating.
“ So are you excited?” I said. I was having butterflies in my stomach now.
“ Yes, yes I am, and nervous!” Sally turned her head to me, and continued, “ I mean, what if they don’t like us.”
“ Sally, it’s going to be okay, and so what if they don’t like us, we have each other.” I said cheerfully.
“ True” She said.
“ Anyways, we better get going,” I said and stood up. I put my bowl in the dishwasher, and went up to get my bag. When I got down, Sally was ready and we walked out of the door. Sally locked the door, while I took the car out from the garage. . Sally closed the garage doors, and got in the passenger seat.

15 min later we arrived at Wick university. I parked the car and we got out. We walked to the main doors, where it said with big letters, “ Welcome to Wick University”.
We got in and saw a lot of pupils turning their heads, to look at us.
Sally and I looked at each other, and took a big breath. We started walking, we had to find the office. We found a sign where it said, ‘ School Office this way ->‘, Sally and I followed the sign, and found the office. We got in and saw a woman with glasses, sitting behind the desk. She looked up and saw us and said, “ Can I help you girls?”.
Then Sally walked closer to the desk and said, “ Yes, ehm it’s our first day here.”
The woman looked at us with big eyes and said, “ Oh you’re the two new students from Denmark! Oh I’ll shall find your timetable”. She got up and went to search for them, at some drawers. “ Sally and Anita right?” She said, when she turned back. “ It’s Ann” I said. The woman looked up and asked, “ Sorry I didn’t hear. What did you say?”. “ I said it’s Ann, I prefer to be called Ann,” I said. “ Oh right, well Ann and Sally, here are your timetables” The woman said, and gave us our timetables. “ If you girls need any help, you can always ask. Take care girls,” She said.
“Thanks” we both said, and walked out of the office.
“ So, what is your first lesson?” I asked, hoping she had the same as me.
“ It’s maths, you?”
“ yaay me too, well it’s in classroom 112” I said, I was going to continue, when suddenly a guy turned up, in front of Sally and I.
“ Hi I’m James,” he grinned and shook our hands, and then continued, “ You must be the two new girls.”
“ Yes we are” Sally said, looking strangely at the guy.
“ How did you know we were new?” I asked, getting confused.
“ Oh well ehm, it’s because we never really get new pupils in this school, so the whole school knows that you girls are new,” James said, looking at the girls, while having the biggest smile on his face.
Sally and I looked at each other. Was this a good thing for us?
“ Anyway, I didn’t want to be rude, I just wanted to see, if you girls needed any help.”
“ That’s very sweet of you,.. Can you help us find room 112” Sally said.
“ Oh you girls have math, so do I, follow me girls,” He said and started walking. Sally and I followed him to 112. When we got in to the class, the whole classroom turned to look at us. It was quite awkward.
The teacher came in and saw us, “ Oh you two must be the new girls, - hi I’m Mr. Adams, and here are you’re math books” He said.
Sally and I walked over an took our books, and went to sit at the back, where there was two places left.
Mr. Adams started talking, “ So class, as you can see, we have to new pupils with us today, their name is Sally and Anita.”
“ It’s Ann” I said, getting annoyed.
“ Oh… you prefer Ann - that’s alright,” He said and started teaching.

1 hour later, our lesson finished, and Sally and I walked out to have 15 min break, when suddenly James was beside us.
“ Hey, Sally and Ann, do you want to sit with me and my friends”
Sally and I looked at each other and then smiled at James, while nodding.
We walked in to the cafeteria, and sat at the table with James’s friends.
There was a lot of people at the table, their name were, Jamie, Laura, Rose and Taylor. Sally and I were talking with Laura and Rose, when suddenly the door to the cafeteria opened. There walked the most beautiful couple ever, I nudged Sally with my elbow, so she could look up. She did and couldn’t take her eyes from them.
“ Who are they?” Sally asked Rose and Laura, without taking her eyes away from them.
“ Oh that’s Frankie and Dougie Cullen… Frankie is weird, but very beautiful, and Dougie is very quite, and looks like he’s in pain.” Rose said, while Laura giggled. Frankie and Dougie walked over to a table and sat down.
And then the cafeteria door opened again, and Sally and I looked at them.
Woow they were gorgeous.
“ And those two are Harry and Danny Cullen, very gorgeous and very single, but they never talk to others then their family,” Rose said.
“ What? Do you mean that, Dougie, Frankie, Harry and Danny are family?” I asked, quite shocked about it.
Harry and Danny walked over and sat with Frankie and Dougie.
“ Yes, I mean they’re not really related, they’re adopted by Mr, and Mrs, Cullen, Mrs. Cullen can’t have children, so they have adopted these four.” Rose said.
Sally and I looked over at them, when Rose started speaking again, “ But seriously, don’t waste your time, they never talk to anyone, and apparently none of the girls in Wick Uni are good enough for Danny and Harry. “
“ Of course not” I said looking over at them again, and started wondering,
” how come Frankie is so tanned and Dougie, Danny and Harry are so pale?”
“ Well they say that Frankie is from Brazil,” Laura said. Sally and I nodded and looked at each other. There was something about that Danny guy that found me very attracted to him. Brown hair, pale skin, I couldn‘t say much about his eyes, cos‘ he was a bit to far away..

Next lesson Sally and I had to be separated. I had biology, while Sally geography.
I walked in to the class with Jamie, and saw that Danny and Harry were in this lesson. I walked over to the teacher and he gave me my books, and told me to go sit behind Harry and Danny. I turned around to walk over to my table, when I saw Danny and Harry stare at me. I stopped and couldn’t really move. Danny made a very weird move and closed his eyes while, shutting his nose with his fingers. It looked like he was trying not to breath. Harry was looking at Danny and was whispering something to him.
I looked down, and walked over to my desk.
I tried to smell my hair, but my hair had a scent of coconut.
Danny let go of his nose and started breathing slowly.
The teacher began, and started talking about, some experiments, we had to do. I wasn’t listening, until I heard my name be said.
“ Anita?” The teacher said.
“ Yes, Mr. Alley.”
“ We are doing group work, and you’re with Harry and Danny.”
Shit! No way. I looked at them, and they were already, fixing the things, we had to use. I took my chair and moved in front of their desk.
They both looked at me. Harry looked like he was in pain.
I looked at Danny and his eyes were narrowed and were now staring at me.
Wow his eyes were a shade of black. I broke my eye contact with Danny and helped Harry fixing the experiment. I’ve got to break the ice.
“ Hi I’m Ann Lind, I’m new here, what are you’re names?” I asked.
Harry and Danny looked at each other and said nothing.
I gave up, they didn’t talk with anyone, why would they talk to me.
“ Is your name not Anita?” someone asked.
I looked up and saw that Danny had asked the question.
I cleared my throat and said, “ well, Anita is my real name, but I prefer Ann.”
“ Well that’s weird,” Danny answered.
I was getting annoyed with this guy, even though he was hot as hell.
“ Anyways, you already know our names, cos’ Mr. Alley said It,” Harry said, already finishing our experiment. I took some and helped him.
“ Yeah that’s true, but I don’t know who of you are who,” I lied. I knew who they were, but I could at least keep the conversation going.
“ Well I’m Harry and that’s Danny,” Harry said, finishing the last experiment.
I noticed that Harry’s eyes were black with a dark blue ring around the pupil.
I nodded. Then Danny said, “ why did you move to Scotland?”
I thought to myself and then answered, “ because I wanted to try something new,” “ But don’t you have a family in Denmark?” Danny kept asking.
“ I do”.
“ Don’t you love them,” He was being rude.
“ Of course I love them,”
“ Well it doesn’t sound like that, if you loved your family, you wouldn’t leave them,” Now he was being very harsh. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.
“ That’s enough Danny,” Harry said.
The bell rang and I packed my things quickly and rushed out of the classroom. Sally was waiting for me in the car. I got in the passenger seat,
“ ARRRGHH!” I screamed.
Sally jumped up. She started driving.
“ What’s wrong?” She asked worried.
Tears were streaming down my eyes.
“ I had a lesson with Danny and Harry *Sniff* They were so rude”
“ aww hunny, what did they say?”
“ Well it was more Danny, what a son of bitch… he, he claimed that I didn‘t love my family, and said it was the reason that I moved” I sniffed again.
“ Well that’s just nonsense” Sally said, but then looked confused, “ I had a lesson with Dougie and Frankie, they were very nice. I talked to them, and they answered very sweetly.” She added.
“ They seem very nice…. I mean Dougie and Frankie,” I said.
“ Yeah,” Sally said.
[u]
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyOns Maj 13, 2009 12:31 pm

heh hvor godt (:
TwiFly :b
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTors Maj 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Nice, glæder mig til at læse videre Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptySøn Maj 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Haha.. super sødt! xD
xRindal
McFlyer
McFlyer
xRindal

Antal indlæg : 56
Registration date : 06/06/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Lyder mega nice :p MERE! Very Happy
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D   Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D Empty

Sally's Nye TwiFLy fic =D
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: