Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

I Hate You!

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

I Hate You! Empty
IndlægEmne: I Hate You!   I Hate You! EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 10:35 pm

I Hate you!

Jeg har taget den direkte fra en engelsk fanfiction side, men det er min!

Title: I Hate You!
Pairing: You'll see
Summary: well it's based on a dream of mine. Can't really say anything without say it all ;D
Disclaimer: I don't own Mcfly (wish I did) or Tine and the other girls in this, but I own my self and the plot.
Author’s notes: Sorry for every spelling mistakes, I don't have word on my computer, so..

Chapter 1

I heard my mum outside my room, she was always making a hell of a noise when she wanted me to wake up..
"I'm up mum!" I yelled, right after I opened the door. I can't believe her.. she always do this and she knows that I am up at this time! It was 9.30 for crying out loud, everybody is up at this time! DAMN IT! I had a train to catch in 20 minutes, thank god I live right next to the train station. I quickly packed all my clothes and all the necessary stuff, I was going to visit my best friend and a month or so after that we had to move to London. I can't wait! It's going to be epic, just her and me in London! We lived in Denmark.
I was on my way to the train station, I had 10 minutes to make it, but it only took five minutes to walk there. I'm looking forward to see her again. The weather was for once with me, the sun was shining and the birds made love sounds. this was the best time of the year.
When I walked into the platform where the train held, I found my camera and took a picture of two bird turning to one another. It was beautiful. I found my seat on the train and put my headphones in my ears, I pressed play on my phone and Control blasted into my ears as the train started to roll away from the platform, now I just had to wait 4 hours and then I would see her again!
The 4 hour trip was boring! The music in my ears was the only thing that could keep all the noise from the little kids away, but it ran out of power, so I had to charge my phone through almost the whole trip!
But it was over, my phone was filled with power and I just had to text my best friend and she would find me, just 3 minutes more and I would be found in one of the worlds best hugs.

Hey hun!
I'm here now!!
Please find me,
you know I can't find my way around in this train station out!!!!

Love you!

I got my bags and waited on the platform while I hummed 'Pshycho Girl'
"She's so wierd, it scares me.
I don't think she likes me."

Another voice behind me sang quietly the next line:
"And thinking of her name
Is driving me insane."

"For fuck sake! You got me a freaking heart attack!!" I yelled at my best friend, she likes to shock me like that, and I hate it!
"aww come on mate, you knew I would do it!" She laughed and hit me playfully over the arm, and gasped and played angry at her.
"I know but you know how I hate it! See! Now I have hiccups!" I said, I couldn't help but laugh, her laugh is the cutest. But mine on the other hand is like a drunk hamster! everybody loves it, but I hate it!
"well aren't you gonna say hi or what?!" She said and looked wierd at me. I realized that I hadn't say properly hi yet.
I threw my bags on the floor and jumped in her open arms
"HII TIFFIE!!!" I screamed into her ear and laughed, I heard her mutter; well thank you very much for making me deaf, which made me laugh even harder!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

I Hate You! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I Hate You!   I Hate You! EmptyLør Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Hvis der er ingen der læser, kommer der ikke mere ind. Og med læse mener jeg også kommentere? confused
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

I Hate You! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I Hate You!   I Hate You! EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

fortsæt!
vil vide hvad der sker, når de flytter til london ;-)
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

I Hate You! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I Hate You!   I Hate You! EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 12:53 am

Chapter 2

We entered Tines house, the first thing I saw was the big mirror and a small dresser, I have only seen what once in my life before, and that was first time I meet Tine. We had a blast!
I put my bags down in her room, which was covers in posters and photos we took the first time I was here, one of the pictures is still clear in my head, I remember it as it was last night. It was the picture of her and me on the platform, her on my back. She had a huge smile on her face and I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to throw up.
*Flashback*
I was on my way to see Tine for the first time ever, I was so exaited. We had been chatting over MSN for a while now, and she help me through all my problems. I was at the train station were she was going to pick me up, she came running behind me and jumped on my back while she yelled: "Hiiiiiii mate!" which made everyone turn around. I spinned us around and made her laugh. I heard a click from a camera, I looked to all sides and saw a woman with a camera, she smiled at me as I was told to walk over there.
*End of flashback*
"What the?! What are you looking at mate?" I heard a voice from the distance say, I shook my head and looked at Tiffie.
"Nothing hunnibun, just thought back on that day" I said and pointed at the picture. She just smiles at me and sat on the bed, I sat down next to her and we talked about everything.
The days went by pretty quickly, and before we knew it there was two days left in Denmark. We had to participate in some kind of lesson in a Business school. As we entered the school we saw a lot of big vans and a TV crew, but as foolish we are, we didn't think twice about it and just walked down the aisle to a room with A huge wall in the middle of the room. Okay this was wierd!
We just walk in the room and Tiffie started to giggle, I gave her a wierd look and pointed at the big writing on the wall: 'MCFLY' and under that it said: 'Dr 1 Boogie'
I was in complete shock. Were McFly about to do an interview here?! In Denmark?! I couldn't believe it.
We got dragged away with the rest of the bunch of people who had the hear this lesson. We got led into a general class room, but Tiffie and I couldn't concentrate, I mean what did they expect? What we would act grown up when we saw our idols, no freaking way! I found some paper and wrote a note to Tine:
Hi hun <3
Fancy a meeting with our idols?
Just nod or shake your head in reply.
Love ya!

I pasted her the note without the teacher saw it. I looked at her while she was reading, her smile got bigger after every line, then she looked at me and nodded impatiently. I giggled and stood up straight, I made my way out of the class room with Tiffie right behind me. We ran back to the room with the big wall but as clumsy as I am, I ran into the wall, not in a high speed but damn it did hurt! everybody went silence as I hit the wall, I heard Tiffie break the silence with laughter, soon after I heard the laugh you can't not know who it belong to. I got up from the floor while rubbing my forhead.
"Yeah, yeah I'm funny.. great! now stop laughing my head hurts!" I said making the entire room laugh. I looked around, the only one in this room was the lads and a danish interviewer. great, just great!
I walked with Tiffie to the lads they was still laughing and I hit Danny on the arm just because he was the one laughing the hardest.
"Stop laughing!" I said try to hold back a laugh. I didn't want to sound like a hamster in front of them.
"Then stop hitting me" Danny laughed, and I looked at them, I can't believe I really hit him?!
Finally they stopped laughing, but then Dougie knock down the camera and I was busted.
"YOU SOUND JUST LIKE A HAMSTER!" Danny laughed, right after I started laughing at Dougie.
Sponsoreret inhold

I Hate You! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I Hate You!   I Hate You! Empty

I Hate You!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: