Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Christine's fan fiction

Go down 
5 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

Antal indlæg : 192
Registration date : 21/06/09

Christine's fan fiction Empty
IndlægEmne: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 12:54 am

helløj everybody! jeg har altså også gået og puslet lidt med en Fiction her på det sidste, og vil meget gerne have alle jer til at læse den, men det er bare lige at jeg vil høre jer om? for jeg ved der er gang i en tre-fire stykker herinde allerede, og jeg vil ikke poste den for ingenting. så vil gerne læse endnu en(:?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://www.twitter.com/christinegn
Mette (:
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Mette (:

Antal indlæg : 357
Registration date : 24/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 2:20 am

ja det vil jeg gerne Very Happy
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 2:21 am

Mette (: skrev:
ja det vil jeg gerne Very Happy

weeh! én hel læser(: flower
tark mette king
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 2:29 am

jeg er i alt fald klar !
:-D
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 2:33 am

Mille skrev:
jeg er i alt fald klar !

jaa, så er der to!
tror jeg poster første kapitel i morgen så(:
be prepared my two readers(:
Mette (:
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Mette (:

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 2:36 am

jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:
jeg er i alt fald klar !

jaa, så er der to!

haha i am really! Very Happy <3
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 3:01 am

jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:
jeg er i alt fald klar !

jaa, så er der to!
I will be prepared for it ! Very Happy
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 3:03 am

Mille skrev:
jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:
jeg er i alt fald klar !

jaa, så er der to!
I will be prepared for it ! Very Happy
YAHOOOOOO(:
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Okay til mine to læsere(:
jeg vil meget meget meget gerne have kritik, bare kun den kunstruktive af slagsen.
og når i har læst, vil jeg også rigtig gerne have hvis i bare smider en lille kommentar om hvad i synes så jeg får noget feedback(:
and..erh...ENJOY flower

Beginning:
Two children are playing in a garden in north west England. If you look around in the middle class garden, you can see the most beautiful flowers in every color you could ever imagine. The girl is seven, and the boy, eight. "can we kiss now tooom?" the girl asked the boy with a cute-little-girly-voice "NO!" the boy shouted. "the priest has to say that we now are husband and wife first" he looked at the teddy in front of them. He acted like he was the priest; "You are now man and wife." he said with a deep and serious voice. The girl started laughing, but then the boy looked at her again with his big brown eyes. "now we can kiss," he said while he grinned. He leaned against the girl, and the kiss was like any other small childrens kiss… their lips only just touched, and the good old ’EEEEEEEWWWWW’ came from both he and she.
Tom's mother came at sight in the green front door. "Tom and Chris, it’s cookie time!!" she shouted with a big smile on her face. "YAY!" The girl said happily, and ran over to Tom's mum. Tom came running right behind her. Tom's mum looked at them, and then demanded, with a mummy voice: "Christine, let me see your hands love. Yours too Thomas." "are you sure you want to see them? because they are really dirty!’" the girl said giggling. "Chris?!?" Tom said looking evily at Christine. "oh yeah." she began and looked down, grinning "Tom said I wasn’t suppose to say that they were dirty, because then we have to wash our hands…" toms mum started laughing with a bell clear sound. "Tom, you’re a naughty naughty boy! Now go and wash your dirty hands, then you can get milk to the cookies.. ok?"

ved godt at det var kort, men det var altså bare begyndelsen, more up soon..
if you like it(:
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 5:12 pm

MER' MER' MER ! :-D
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Mille skrev:

jaaa!
første og eneste comment(:
and you likey likey(:?
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 5:23 pm

jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:

jaaa!
'
Ja mand !! Very Happy
Jeg vil ha mere !! Nu altså xD
Det lyder rigtig godt :-D
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Mille skrev:
jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:

jaaa!
'
Ja mand !! Very Happy

taktak(:
poster måske i aften eller i morgen så..
hvor najs med én læser xD!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyFre Jul 31, 2009 5:32 pm

jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:
jonesy skrev:
Mille skrev:

jaaa!
'
Ja mand !! Very Happy

taktak(:
poster måske i aften eller i morgen så..
hvor najs med én læser xD!
Hihi, glæder mig (;
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyLør Aug 01, 2009 11:30 am

AAAWWWW!!!
Det var nok bare noget af det sødeste EVER Very Happy
- Elsker det allerede!

MER MER MER
(og det er så her jeg plejer at bryde ud i sang; for de meste "Vi vil ha' mer" xD
DeeDeelicious
Star Girl
Star Girl
DeeDeelicious

Antal indlæg : 562
Registration date : 08/05/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyLør Aug 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Jeg er bidt (:
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptySøn Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm

neeej hvor skønt!
to mere læsere.
okay, første kapitel er kort, men altså man skal lige i gang!:

Christine started laughing. She remebered the day perfectly. She was looking at old pictures from when she was little. She found them in a dusty box while she was cleaning the little house in outer London. Tom came half running through the door. "Hey Tom, guess what i’m looking at?" Christine asked him grinning. "What love?" Tom said in a rushing voice, without even looking at Chris, or what she was doing. She was a bit insulted by his ignoring, but it definitely didn't affect her mood.. "Pictures… from when we were little, and playing wedding in your garden.." she said, still grinning like she did when she was seven. He stopped for a few seconds, and let out a short laugh. "awsome, where did you find them?"
"in a dusty box. i'm cleaning the house, can't you see?"
"oh yeah right, you're cleaning the house and i'm the president!!!" You could see the thick ironic in his now even more laughing face. his teeth showed as he really got carried away with his own joke.
"Oh my gosh you’re so evil!" Christine said..or tried to say in an angry tone, but couldn't stop laughing too. She took one of the couch pillows in her hans and threw it after him. "don’t you want to join me Mr. Frizzyhair?" she then asked him looking well thankful of his now extremely bad hairdo. "oh, I wish I could hun, but we have that interview with smash hits in an hour, and we have to drive in about ten minutes, and you know Danny always gets there late.." he walked out into the bathroom "OH SHIT! You were right about the frizzy hair part, my hair looks awfull!" Christine laughed yet another time, and then shouted into the bathroom: "Your hair is fine Tom! And the stylist is going to change it anyway!" Tom was just about to say something back, but then his mind tripped over another thing; "Hey.. erm.. Do you know where Danny is?" he asked while walking into the livingroom again.
"No, i haven’t heard from him today, why?" Christine answered looking at him.
"you haven’t heard from him today?" he asked with a omg-really-voice.
"No Tom.. why?" she didn't quite understand where he was going with this
"Oh just because, i haven’t talked to him today either, and i just wanted to know" there was a little break, he searched for Christine's understanding, but she was still all lost, and then Tom started talking again. "Don’t you think it’s weird that you haven’t heard from him today.. you know.. you’re like his girlfriend Christine" he grinned at her, when she suddenly understanded where he was going. her face turned light pink. "TOM I’M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND YOU STUPIDO!" she said loud enough so the half of London could hear it, and still looking pink in her normally light brown face.
"we’ve only been out on two dates or something Tom.." she had her green eyes locked on Tom, but her mind was some place else
"Ok Ok you’re not his girlfriend then……yet" Tom answered and grinned cheeky at her, and she stuck her tounge out, pointing at him. He started taking his yellow all stars on. it looked like a circus clown trying to walk with one leg. Christine laughed loudly at his..well whatever it was he was doing, but quickly put her face together, so she looked a bit more serious.
"But now when we are talking about him, can you say hi from me, when you, like see him?" she asked with a baby voice.
"sure love!" he answered. "I’ll say hi from you, and that you’ve missed him, and that you have been dreaming about him!" he laughed a warm laug, and opened the old and green frontdoor.
"WAIT TOM! Don’t you dare to……!" and then he was gone. *if he says that, i’m going to kill him, wake him up from the death, and then kill him again!* she thought to herself. She stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter. a glass of jiuce were placed on it. she was about to drink it, when she suddenly smelled something bad. *it's probably the juice* she thought and quickly threw it out. but though the juice now was gone, the smell was still near. She smelled to her armpit, because after all that cleaning it could be herself.
"PHEW!! oh my gosh, i smell like a dead crow!" Christine made a face, with disgust in its tone and walked into her bedroom. She took her ipod speaker, her ipod, and then she walked out into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, and smiled. she actually looked pretty with her hair up, and with no make-up. her skin was smooth and had a nice brown tone from the summer, and her dark brown hair was away from her face, so you really could see her. she turned around, and turned the hot water on in the bath.

dam dam daaaaam that was it(:
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptySøn Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm

GodtGodtGodt (:
Bliv endelig ved (;
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptySøn Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Mille skrev:
GodtGodtGodt (:
Bliv endelig ved (;

TakTakTak(:
,og det skal jeg nok!
DeeDeelicious
Star Girl
Star Girl
DeeDeelicious

Antal indlæg : 562
Registration date : 08/05/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptySøn Aug 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Me Liiike Razz
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptySøn Aug 02, 2009 10:05 pm

DeeDee'Needy skrev:
Me Liiike Razz

weeeh
Mette (:
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Mette (:

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2009 12:45 am

jonesy skrev:
Okay til mine to læsere(:
jeg vil meget meget meget gerne have kritik, bare kun den kunstruktive af slagsen.
og når i har læst, vil jeg også rigtig gerne have hvis i bare smider en lille kommentar om hvad i synes så jeg får noget feedback(:
and..erh...ENJOY flower

Beginning:
Two children are playing in a garden in north west England. If you look around in the middle class garden, you can see the most beautiful flowers in every color you could ever imagine. The girl is seven, and the boy, eight. "can we kiss now tooom?" the girl asked the boy with a cute-little-girly-voice "NO!" the boy shouted. "the priest has to say that we now are husband and wife first" he looked at the teddy in front of them. He acted like he was the priest; "You are now man and wife." he said with a deep and serious voice. The girl started laughing, but then the boy looked at her again with his big brown eyes. "now we can kiss," he said while he grinned. He leaned against the girl, and the kiss was like any other small childrens kiss… their lips only just touched, and the good old ’EEEEEEEWWWWW’ came from both he and she.
Tom's mother came at sight in the green front door. "Tom and Chris, it’s cookie time!!" she shouted with a big smile on her face. "YAY!" The girl said happily, and ran over to Tom's mum. Tom came running right behind her. Tom's mum looked at them, and then demanded, with a mummy voice: "Christine, let me see your hands love. Yours too Thomas." "are you sure you want to see them? because they are really dirty!’" the girl said giggling. "Chris?!?" Tom said looking evily at Christine. "oh yeah." she began and looked down, grinning "Tom said I wasn’t suppose to say that they were dirty, because then we have to wash our hands…" toms mum started laughing with a bell clear sound. "Tom, you’re a naughty naughty boy! Now go and wash your dirty hands, then you can get milk to the cookies.. ok?"

ved godt at det var kort, men det var altså bare begyndelsen, more up soon..
if you like it(:

mer mer mer!!! Very Happy

hvor er den god Christine! (:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Christine's fan fiction   Christine's fan fiction Empty

Christine's fan fiction
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum