Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anne's standalones!

Go down 
+3
Sidsel
Mille
Annesteg
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Anne's standalones! - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 17, 2009 5:55 pm

PART 2 !?!?!?!??!?!

Oh darling, you made my day Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Mille skrev:
PART 2 !?!?!?!??!?!

Hahaha, yep. Part 2!

Regner med omkring 4 parts ialt Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 17, 2009 8:00 pm

NEEEEEEEEEEJ!
Du kan da ikke stoppe der, Jeg VIL have mere heh.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Eller bare snart taak.

Den er jo så god Anne, kan ikke vente til næste add. heh
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 18, 2009 9:24 am

Annesteg skrev:
Mille skrev:
PART 2 !?!?!?!??!?!

Hahaha, yep. Part 2!

Regner med omkring 4 parts ialt Very Happy

YES YES YES YES !
jonesy
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
jonesy

Antal indlæg : 192
Registration date : 21/06/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

har læst det du har skrevet, og jeg synes bestemt også at du har et meget stort talent!
jeg elsker simpelthen den måde du beskriver tingene og følelser på!
jeg kunne nu bedst lide all i want for christmas is you..
jeg begyndte at græde helt vildt i slutningen!
THUMBS UP FROM ME!

Captain Jonesy, signing out(:
http://www.twitter.com/christinegn
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 21, 2009 11:11 pm

jonesy skrev:
har læst det du har skrevet, og jeg synes bestemt også at du har et meget stort talent!
jeg elsker simpelthen den måde du beskriver tingene og følelser på!
jeg kunne nu bedst lide all i want for christmas is you..
jeg begyndte at græde helt vildt i slutningen!
THUMBS UP FROM ME!

Captain Jonesy, signing out(:

Tusind tak Very Happy
- Er jeg meget glad for at høre.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Part 2 kommer senere iaften Very Happy!!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Part 2 kommer senere iaften Very Happy!!
yeah !
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

You belong with me

Part 2

My heart was pounding. Why in the world did I say that?! I looked at my feet. I just couldn’t look at him; I wouldn’t look at him. It would kill me if I did.

He didn’t say anything; he just sat there staring at nothing. I couldn’t take it. I got up.

“Julianne..” He spoke loud and clear. I turned around. “I..”

“What?” I looked at him. I could feel my eyes tearing up and I knew that I had to get away. Usually he was the one to comfort me when I was sad, but I wouldn’t let him do it this time; not when he was the one I was crying over.

“I have to go,” I said as I turned around and ran to my house. When I got inside I closed the door and leaned against it. I slowly slid down and finally sat on the floor. Immediately the tears started to run down my cheeks.

I reached up to lock the door and dragged myself off of the floor, slowly up the stairs and into my room. I let my body fall onto the bed and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up when someone knocked on the door. “Julianne, get up! School starts in an hour!” The voice belonged to my mom.
I groaned; I did not want to go to school today but knowing my mum I had to. The only times I was allowed to ‘skip school’ was if I was really sick and close to dying.

Pulling the covers of my body, I realized that I was still wearing the hoodie and comfy pants from earlier. My heart sank as what happened came back into my mind. I guess I wasn’t going to go to school with Tom like I used to.

I got out of my clothes, just leaving it on the floor and went to the bathroom across the hallway. I showered, dried my body and hair, brushed my teeth and then went back to my room. When I got back I found today’s outfit; a pair of denim shorts, a green top and my black Converse.
When I was ready I went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table.

“Good morning darling,” my dad said, folding the newspaper neatly and putting in on the table.

“’Morning dad,” I answered and poured a glass of orange juice. My mum placed a plate in front of me. I ate my breakfast; toast and fruit and then grabbed my school bag and left the house.

I put on my sunglasses and made my way to school. This day sucked already. I was not talking to my best friend and now I was on my way to school - all alone. I could hear someone run behind me and soon a little boy and girl were running past me. It was like a miniature of what Tom and I used to be like; especially when we were younger. The boy and girl were holding hands and had their school bags with them. They looked so cute and happy, like nothing could tear them apart.
A tear rolled down my cheek - I already missed Tom so much. Why did I tell him? I knew that it wasn’t going to turn out the way I wanted. He was too good for me, and I knew it.

“Julianne!” I heard a voice call behind me. I turned around and took off my sunglasses, placing them in my hair.

“Hi girls..” I smiled at the two coming towards me; Marissa and Annie. They were my best friends besides Tom.

“What’s wrong?” Marissa asked. She knew me too well; I’d only said ‘hello’ to them and she already sensed something was up.

“Nothing..” I shrugged. She sent me one of those ‘I-know-you’re-lying-so-tell-me’-looks and I sighed. “I told Tom..”

“You did not!?” Annie asked shocked. I nodded as we made our way inside the school. This day was going to be hell, mostly because I had almost all my classes with Tom.

I explained everything to the girls as we went to our first class. As we entered the class room I quickly scanned the room to see where Tom was - He was no where to be seen. It was a bit weird not having Tom around in school; he usually came to all classes and was never late, but today he’d not showed up at all. I missed him. I really did. And I knew why he hadn’t been to school that day - it was my entire fault.

The hours dragged by and I kept looking at my watch every 10 minutes, checking what time it was. This day couldn’t go any slower. I just wanted to go home and eat a lot of chocolate to make me feel better.

“Sweetie, if you don’t stop looking at you watch, I am going to take it away from you!” Marissa warned me when we were sat in the canteen eating our lunch.

“I’m sorry, I’ll try to stop.” I said and took a sip of my water. “So tell me, what’s going on with you girls?”

“Well, I have a date with a certain someone..” Annie smiled happily.

“And who is that someone?” I asked as I smiled a bit. It was the first time that had happened since the episode with Tom last night. Twelve hours without smiling is a long time for me, especially when I’m usually someone who smiled twenty-four seven.

“Harry Judd..” Annie grinned, and both Marissa and I squealed. We both knew how crazy Annie had been about Harry. He’s all she ever talks about when she gets the chance.

“That’s great, hun!” I smiled at her. “What about you Marissa?” I asked and turned to her.

“Nothing really, it’s the same ol’ thing going on with Danny,” She smiled happily. They’d been dating for a few months now and were still very much in love.

“That’s good, because we all know that’s you two are made for each other and if you break up..” I said looking at her. She eyed me and then looked behind me. Something was up. I turned around and found Tom standing there.

“Hi Julianne..” He said. I just turned back around, I didn’t know what to say or do. Marissa started to gather up her things and I knew what was going on. They were going to leave me alone with him. I eyed her, telling that they should stay.

“I need to find.. uhm.. Danny.” Marissa said, “Are you coming Annie?”

“Yeah, just give me a sec.” Annie said and quickly got her stuff in her bag. I just sat there looking at the two of them leaving me here with Tom. What was I going to do?
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

NOOOO, NOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Hvordan fanden i fuck-satan kan du stoppe der !? Ö
Aij Anne jeg er helt sur på dig nu !!!! Fuck og død altså...

Men ....

I LOVE IT !!!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOOOOOOOOVE I T !

Det er virkelig godt Very Happy

Det værste er at det minder mig lidt om mig selv ;s Hvis jeg var en tuder, ville jeg tudbrøle lige nu !!!!!!
- Men det gør jeg ikke xD

Men skide godt !!! Mere mere mere !! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Ahaha, hvor jeg elsker dine kommentarer Mille.
Får mig altid til at smile helt vildt Razz

Er ikke begyndt på 3. del endnu, men gør jeg en af de næste dage Smile

Sidst rettet af Annesteg Tirs Jun 30, 2009 11:12 am, rettet 1 gang
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Får mig altid det at smile helt vildt Razz

Når jeg læser dem ca. 15 min efter, synes jeg altid jeg er skræmmende og fanatisk /; Men er glad for at de får dig til at smile ! Very Happy

- Yaaay, i can't wait !
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Mille skrev:
Annesteg skrev:
Får mig altid det at smile helt vildt Razz

Når jeg læser dem ca. 15 min efter, synes jeg altid jeg er skræmmende og fanatisk /; Men er glad for at de får dig til at smile ! Very Happy

- Yaaay, i can't wait !

Jeg synes, de er geniale Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 4:27 pm

UPDATE:

SA'en When you slipped away er tilføjet på 'coming soon'-listen

Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Hold da op !
Du har da rigtig gang i den Very Happy

Super fedt !!!! (y)
- Glæder mig til den ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Har jo også ferie nu Razz

Den er egentlig skrevet færdig, men I får den ikke før jeg er færdig med 'You belong with me', for ellers bliver det for forvirrende Smile
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Hvor dejligt !!!!! Very Happy

Men du må ikke lægge you belong to me ud før jeg kommer hjem fra ferie !!! Ö
Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Mille skrev:
Hvor dejligt !!!!! Very Happy

Men du må ikke lægge you belong to me ud før jeg kommer hjem fra ferie !!! Ö
Very Happy

And when is that? Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Onsdag Very Happy
- Jeg burde pakke..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Mille skrev:
Onsdag Very Happy
- Jeg burde pakke..

Haha okay Smile
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Mille skrev:
Onsdag Very Happy
- Jeg burde pakke..

Haha okay Smile
mange tak ! Du er en trunte ! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 27, 2009 1:08 pm

OMG hvor er det godt!! Har haft rimlig travlt de sidste par dage, men er glad for at jeg tog mig tid til at læse din fantastiske S/A !! Shocked You are a very talentet girl Anne cheers
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Sorry at jeg poster nu, Mille.
Men nu ligger den her til når du kommer hjem Very Happy
Enjoy!
Oh, og den næste del (altså part 4) er den sidste.. Just so you know.

Part 3

“Can we talk?” Tom asked.

I didn’t know what do to or what to say. I sighed quietly and turned around.

“Tom, there’s nothing to talk about okay?” I said.

“But I need to t-”

“No, Tom!” I cut him off. I couldn’t let him say those words. I knew he was going to hurt me and I couldn’t let him. I just wanted to forget it and get everything back to how it was a couple of days ago. I’d rather still be madly in love with him than let him hurt me and ruin our friendship. “Listen to me, okay? Forget what I said, it was stupid. I don’t know what got into me.”

“Julianne stop saying that! Will you please listen to me?” He asked, a bit of desperation in his voice. I would not let myself listen to him; I couldn’t. I got my things and stood up.

“Tom, forget it, okay? I have to go.” I walked past him and instead of going to class I ran to the main doors. There was no way I was staying here one minute longer.

Just as I was about to run through the main doors, I heard someone call my name and I turned around. Marissa was stood a few feet away from me with a questioning look on her face.

“Where are you going?” She asked, “Class starts in a few minutes..”

“I’m going home, I don’t feel that good.” I lied and fake-coughed. Marissa sent me ‘the look’ and I caved. “Okay, so it’s only half a lie. I really don’t feel that good and it’s because Tom wants to talk to me. I can’t let him do that!” I tried to defend myself and get her to believe me.

“Dear Jules..” She said and put her hands on my shoulders. “I know that you don’t want to talk to him, but you can’t avoid him forever and you know it!”

I sighed; “Yeah, I know. But just this one time! I promise I’ll talk to him tomorrow.. I just.. I just need time to think and I can’t really face him this soon. Plus, I already know what he’s going to say. His words are going to hurt me and I can’t let that happen.”

“Okay, I’ll let you go. But I swear that if you haven’t talked to him before the day after tomorrow, I swear that I’ll lock you two up in a closet and it’ll not be like ‘Seven minutes in heaven’. You’re gonna have to talk to him!” She demanded, “And I’m not letting you out until you have worked it out.”

“Alright, I promise.”

“Plus, prom is on Friday and I want you to come with a smile on your face.” She said.

“I promise that I’ll be there..” I said and she eyed me again, “..And with a smile on m-”

“Julianne!” I froze for a second. I didn’t have to turn around to see who was calling my name this time. It was Tom.

“I have to go now,” I told Marissa and ran out the door.

I literally ran all the way home, occasionally checking if Tom was following me. Deep inside I knew he didn’t. I knew that he wanted to talk to me, but he didn’t want to miss a class and after all, he could just talk to me when he got home. I was already expecting him to do that.
I got home safely and went to the kitchen. If the girls weren’t here to cheer me up, I knew that this would; a bowl of ice-cream and lots of Friends episodes.

‘Only the best’, I thought to myself as I grabbed the ice-cream out of the freezer. I went to get a spoon and noticed a note on the counter.

‘Jules, love.
Your father is working late tonight and I’m out with Marie and Deborah; shopping, dinner and a movie later. I’ll be home around 11 pm.
Enjoy yourself, dear.’

I had the house to myself all night. I threw the note in the trash and went to the living room. I found one of my favorite episodes and sat on the couch.

Hours went by and I’d been watching Friend the entire time. I decided to go for a walk, then order some take-away and cuddle up on the couch again.

I went to my room, put on a pair of black flip-flops and a cardigan. I ran down the stairs again and out the door. As I left our street, I made sure that Tom didn’t notice me. I still wasn’t in the mood to talk to him.

I walked to the park and sat on a bench, enjoying the lovely weather. The sky was light blue and only a few clouds could be seen. Birds were singing and laughing children could be heard. They were playing on the playground in the park. I could see it from where I was sat.

My mind brought me back to when Tom and I were younger. When everything was perfect and we didn’t have any worries in the world; the time where I wasn’t in love with him but where the only thing we was to me, was my best friend. I missed having nothing to worry about.

A half hour later I went home again. When I got home I ordered some take-away and while waiting for the food I got my things ready for school the next day.

The doorbell rang after about twenty minutes and I ran down the stairs and to the door. I swung it open and froze. It wasn’t the usual tall, dark-haired guy who delivered the take-away food, it was Tom.

“Jules,” He spoke. I didn’t know what to do and out of nowhere I slammed the door shut and locked it.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Argh kan ikke vente med at læse det sidste Shocked
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ ! HVORDAN KAN DU STOPPE DER !?ö

God jeg glæder mig til noget mere !! Very Happy

Det er seriøst godt !!!

- Og så gør dte ikke noget du lagde det ud xD <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anne's standalones!   Anne's standalones! - Page 2 Empty

Anne's standalones!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum