Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

The Unexpected - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyFre Feb 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Jeg gør alt for at få det næste afsnit klar til jer iaften! Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyFre Feb 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Jeg gør alt for at få det næste afsnit klar til jer iaften! Very Happy

uuh hvor godt (:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyFre Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Så er der endelig mere Very Happy
- Tak for jeres tålmodighed!

Håber I kan lide det, enjoy!

Chapter 24

Weeks had passed, Hannah was still in a coma, and not much had progressed. The girls, guys and McFly visited her everyday. They would each tell her about their day, what had happened and how they felt.
McFly had been on the quiet side ever since the accident, they still went to interviews and stuff, but that was about it. Coping with the accident and Hannah’s condition was the hardest of course, especially for Harry. He would just sit by her side for hours, hold her hand and talk to her.
Lily, Anna and Sydney visited her too, they’d put their shows and dancing on hold. Hannah was a part of their job, she was what kept them all together and nothing would go on as usual unless she was with them. A group of four dancers could never work out with one of them in the hospital.

Harry was lying in his bed, tossing and turning, trying to sleep. But it was impossible. His mind was on Hannah all the time; he was concerned, afraid that he would loose her.
He got up, put on a t-shirt and went out of his room. He walked softly down the stairs, trying not to wake the other guys. He then walked to the kitchen and sat by the kitchen table. He sighed. He couldn’t handle this anymore, he needed Hannah. He slowly got up, found a bowl and a spoon, he put in on the kitchen table and then found some cereals. As he placed the packet of cereals on the table he accidently knocked down the bowl. It hit the floor with a loud bang.
“Damn it! What the hell is wrong with the world?!” He cursed and sat on the floor, and began to pick up the pieces of broken glass.
“Mate, are you okay?” Harry heard someone ask. He looked up to find Danny standing in the doorway. “What’s going on?”
“Nothing, I just couldn’t sleep” Harry said and got up from the floor.
“Hannah’s still on your mind?” Danny asked and sat on a stool.
“Why wouldn’t she be, Dan?” Harry spat, as he threw the broken glass in the trash. “I saw her get hit by the bus, and I couldn’t do anything about, and now she’s in a coma. God knows when she’ll wake up!”
“Harry mate, she’ll wa-”
“STOP!” Harry yelled, and cut him off. “Just.. Don’t finish that sentence!” He sighed. “I’m sick of hearing it all the fucking time! No one knows anything, okay? You don’t know if she’ll wake up. It’s been weeks, Danny. I can’t take it anymore! I’m sick of waiting!”
“You’re right, I don’t know anything. It’s killing me too, you know. I haven’t known Hannah for as long as you have, but I still believe in her. And I know you do too! Harry, she still needs time an-”
“But she has had time; it’s been 5 weeks for God’s sake!”
“Let me finish, okay?” Danny asked, and looked at Harry. Tears were filling Harry’s eyes, and a few escaped. He sighed as he wiped them away. “You’re right, she has had time, but she might still need more time.”
“I guess you’re right..” Harry sighed. “Thanks mate!” He said and went to Danny.
“No problem, mate!” Danny smiled and pulled him in for a hug. “Try to get some sleep, mate. Night!” He said, and left the kitchen.
“Yeah, night..” Harry answered and took Danny’s seat by the kitchen table. He sat by the table for about a half an hour, and then slowly made his way back to his bedroom.

“Morning sunshine!” Sydney smiled as she entered Hannah’s room in the hospital. “You can wake up now, you know. It’s been too long, we all miss you!” She sat down by the bed.
“The girls and I are working on a new routine. We only need the final touches and then your approval. It’s amazing! I can’t wait for you to see it” Sydney said. She sighed by the thought of when Hannah was going to wake up - if she was ever going to wake up.
“Oh!” She suddenly exclaimed. “You know how I told you about Anna and Danny right?” She smiled. “Well, now you really need to wake up, even more than ever. Uh, you’re so gonna like this..” Sydney laughed. “Well, they’re having a little thing going on; flirting more than anything. It’s so cute! They’re so into each other, it’s crazy. That’s why you need to wake up, because I think Anna’s waiting for you, she wants you to wake up before they go any further, like dating, I think. So, please wake up soon, sun-” Sydney was cut off by the door opening.
“Hi Syd!” A blond haired guy poked his head inside the room. “Do you mind?” He smiled.
“Hey Dougs.. No not at all, I was just telling her about.. Yeah I had to go anyway.” She said and left the room.
“Thanks!” Dougie said and walked to the window, and looked down on the street for a moment. People were walking around, like nothing was wrong. It was a weird feeling; to stand next to a person who was so close to death, and then look out on the streets where people were passing by like everything was okay. It was like they didn’t care that people were dying in the building next to them.
Dougie’s eyes fell upon a girl on a skateboard. She was wearing baggy jeans, a dark hoodie and baby blue converse. Her skin was dark and her brown hair was sticking out under the cap she was wearing. She suddenly looked up and saw Dougie looking at her. She gave him a quick nod and smile; thinking he would need it since he was in the hospital, before turning her attention back to the road. She sped up, while Dougie’s eyes were still on her. She did a quick trick and drove past a person, who Dougie quickly identified as Harry. He was on his way to the daily visit at the hospital.
“Harry’s on his way..” Dougie announced and walked to the other side of Hannah’s to sit down. “He get’s more miserable day by day, Han. He used to be the one who always talked when we had an interview, but that’s changed now. He’s quiet, and absent from his surroundings. The only time he gets out from his room is when he’s going to visit you or if he really has to. I don’t even know if he sleeps or eats, Hannah. It’s horrible..” He stood up. “I know all these things I’ve told you, might be unimportant but I’m glad I have you to talk about it with. Even though you might now hear me, it’s just good to get them out of the system, you know? I’d be kinda weird if I just sat in my room, talking to my self. Plus I get to spend time with you now.” He smiled. “Well, I’m gonna go now, love. I’ll stop by soon.” Dougie left the room and walked down the hall, he soon met Harry.
“Hey dude. She’s all yours” Dougie smiled weakly. “I’ll see you at home soon!” He said before continuing down the hall.
Harry walked to Hannah’s room; it was like walking in his sleep. He knew this way all too well. He opened the door, hoping to see her sitting up in bed, her eyes sparkling with joy. Unfortunately this wasn’t the sight he met. Hannah was still lying in bed, her pale body in the exact same position as when he left the hospital the day before.
“Hey sweetie” He said, and sat down in the chair next to her bed. “You know what, I finally get what they mean with ‘Life’s a bitch’.. It’s been a bitch to me for the last weeks, and it’s killing me slowly. I’ve sat here every day since the accident, and nothing has happened. Is this some kind of punishment for when I left you?” He asked, but got no answer. He sighed. “The guys are making me come home soon, because we have this interview. I really don’t want to go, but they’ll kick my ass if I don’t show up, so I better get going. I just had to see you before I left. I’ll be back as soon as I can. I promise!” Harry smiled and stood up. He then leant over to brush a few strands of hair away from Hannah’s face, and kissed her forehead.
“I love you, Hannah Lewis” He sighed, and walked to the door. He opened it and stepped outside.

“Harry..”
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Yay, hun vågner! xD Mega godt skrevet.
mere snart (;
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Uhh spændende....
Virkelig godt skrevet Anne Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Aw, tak for jeres kommentarer Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Er helt enig, vildt godt skrevet.. Igen Anne cheers Uhh vågner hun endelig? Glæder mig til mere cheers
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Vildt godt (:
Glæder mig til mere heh
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptySøn Mar 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Rigtig godt .. Håber også det er Hannah der er vågen nu , men det kan jo også altid bare være én ude på gangen ! Suspect
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyMan Mar 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh Anne !
Det så godt !! Very Happy

Elsker din slutning !!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyMan Mar 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Så er der mere!! Very Happy
Enjoy!

Chapter 25

“Harry..”

He stopped. Was something wrong with him? Did he lose him mind, or did he actually hear Hannah whisper his name? He did not dare to turn around, what if it was just something he imagined? It would break his heart even more to see her still lying there, eyes closed. But what if he walked out and left her all alone, to wake up by herself? He would feel horrible about it for the rest of his life. It was like being between the devil and the deep blue sea.
It felt like a lifetime before Harry finally made up his mind. He slowly turned around. It felt like slow-motion to him. His eyes finally found what he was looking for; Hannah. She was still lying in bed, her skin still pale, and her hair still curly and lifeless. One this had changed though, her eyes. Her blue, sparkly eyes were back and looking right into Harry’s.

“What happened?” She whispered, fear showing in her eyes.
“Hannah?” He questioned, still unsure if he should believe this was real. “Are you awake?”
She didn’t answer right away, and Harry’s eyes filled with fear and sorrow. He couldn’t believe it, he lost Hannah. Tears fell from his eyes as he looked at her beautiful face.
Something happened. She was smiling. “I hope I am..” She sighed. “If I’m not, this would be one hell of a nightmare” She smiled again.
“Hannah!” Harry smiled and rushed to her. “Oh God, I missed you so much. Don’t you ever do that again!”
“What happened?” She asked again, her smile disappeared and fear was once again in her eyes.
“You.. You got hit by the bus”
“Are you serious?
“Yeah, I would never lie to you.” He stated. “Hannah, you’ve been in a coma for about five weeks.” He said quietly.
Hannah’s jaw dropped. “Five weeks?!”
“Yeah, unfortunately.” Harry sighed. The door opened and a doctor stepped inside.
“Hello Ms. Lewis. Welcome back!” He smiled. “I’m Dr. Graven and I’ve been your doctor since you first got here. Now, I need to do some check-ups on you. Is that alright?”
“Sure..” Hannah answered.
“Mr. Judd, you can call the others if you want, I’m sure they’ll be happy to hear the great news.” Dr. Graven smiled.
Harry nodded, “You want me to call the others, sweetie?” He asked Hannah.
“Yes please, but not right now.” She answered. “I need you here, when he’s taking the blood tests. You know I hate needles.” She smiled.
“Sure!” He smiled, looking into her sparkling blue eyes. He sat down next to her bed and took her hand. Dr. Graven prepared the needle for the blood test, while Hannah turned her head away from him and squeezed Harry’s hand.
“Hannah, are you ready?” Dr. Graven asked. “One.. Two..-”
“No!” She cut him off and pulled her arm out of his grip. “I hate needles!”
“Listen Hannah, I need to do this blood test. It’s for your own good.” He smiled.
“Uhm.. I might have an idea” Harry interrupted.
“What do you suggest?” Dr. Graven asked.
“Music calms her..” Harry said like it was the most obvious thing.
“And?”
“And I have my IPod right here..” He pulled his IPod out. “She could listen to the music, and it could hopefully distract her from the needle.”
“We could give it a try.. What do you say?” Dr. Graven asked, looking at Hannah.
“Okay..” She nodded. Harry gave Hannah one of the earplugs, and she put it in her ear.
“Hold on, I’ll just find a song.” Harry said. “Okay.. Are you ready?”
“Yeah” Hannah nodded again. Harry pressed play and the music started.

Friday night and the lights are low..

Hannah looked into Harry’s eyes as she heard the first line of the song.

Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come in to look for a king

“How are you?” He asked. “Are you going to be okay?”
“I’m fine, thanks.” She smiled.

Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music’s high

“You like the song?” He questioned quietly.
“I love it!” She laughed.

With a bit of rock music, everything is fine

“That’s what I was hoping for” Harry smiled.

You’re in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

“That’s it, Hannah. Great job!” Dr. Graven said, interrupting Harry and Hannah’s little lovely moment.
“Really?” She asked a bit surprised.
“Yes” Dr. Graven smiled. “Now, you need to stay with us for another week, and we’ll do some more tests. And by the end of the week, we’ll see if you’re ready to go home.”
“Thank you, Dr. Graven” Hannah smiled, and turned to Harry. “Thank you”
“No problem, Hannah. I’d do anything for you.”
“I’m sorry to interrupt you, Ms. Lewis. If you need anything, there’s a special little magic button next to you. Push that and a nurse will come to help you.” He smiled” Bye!” He called as he left the room.
“Bye, and thanks again” Hannah said and smiled.

“I missed your smile!” Harry said quietly.
“Thank you.. I wanna say that I missed you too, but I can’t really remember anything.” She said, smiling weakly.
“It’s okay, I just thought you should know.”
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyTirs Mar 10, 2009 12:07 am

YEAHH Hun vågnede Very Happy *danser rundt på værelset* Kan ikke vente med at læse mere Razz
(hvad er det egentlig lige for en sang?)
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyTirs Mar 10, 2009 6:33 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
YEAHH Hun vågnede Very Happy *danser rundt på værelset* Kan ikke vente med at læse mere Razz

Hehe, tak tak Very Happy

Sangen er Dancing Queen med ABBA (;
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyTirs Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm

WUHUH:D
Skide godt igen Anski ! xD

Og hun vågnede..
Woop woop XD

Haha !!
Genialt !!
cheers
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyTirs Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Annesteg skrev:
McFlyLover<3 skrev:

Hehe, tak tak Very Happy

Sangen er Dancing Queen med ABBA (;

Vidste bare at jeg kendte den tekst et sted fra Smile
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyOns Mar 11, 2009 2:41 am

Virkelig godt afsnit... og godt at Hannah endelig vågnede... it was about time...
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyTors Mar 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Aww hvor godt (:
Endelig vågnede hun op heh

GO ABBA !
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyFre Mar 13, 2009 10:50 am

Nåååårh hvor sødt ! <'3
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptySøn Mar 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Så er det næste afsnit klar til jer alle! Very Happy
Tak fordi I stadig læser med Smile

Chapter 26

“I’m going to call the others, okay?” Harry asked and got up from the chair next to Hannah’s bed.
“Good; cause I really miss them!” She smiled. Harry leaned over her and softly pressed his lips against Hannah’s forehead. She closed her eyes, loving to feel Harry’s lips touch her skin. Even though she couldn’t remember anything about what’d happened, she still felt like she’d missed him. Missed all of them of course, just being back to life and being able to live again was the best thing that had happened to her.
“Are you going to be okay for a few minutes?” Harry asked concerned, looking into Hannah’s blue eyes.
“I’ll be fine!” She smiled. “Now go call my friends! I need them!”
“Good” Harry smiled back and walked to the door. “I’ll be right back” He said and turned around.
“I know, and it’s not like I’m going anywhere. Now go!” She demanded, and laughed.
“Okay okay!” Harry smiled and walked out the door. Hannah sighed as the door closed. She closed her eyes, enjoying the silence in the room. A silence, that soon would be replaces with laugher and joy. She opened her eyes again, looking around the room she’d spend two months in. To her right were a dark blue couch and a wooden coffee table. A vase with lilies was standing on the table, and on the couch was Harry’s blue Hurley hoodie. Hannah’s eyes followed the walls, noticing the TV in the corner next to the couch, the paintings on the wall. Her eyes glanced over the white door, and to the other side of the room. A few paintings were on the walls, a little bookshelf was placed up against the wall. A few books were on the shelves. A chair and a little table were placed next to the bed she was lying in. The table was covered with bouquets of flowers, cards and a few boxes of chocolate. A picture frame on the table caught Hannah’s eyes. She slowly sat up in the bed; her body still exhausted from the coma. She took the frame and leaned back again, looking at the picture in her hands.

“ARE YO GUYS READY?” Sydney screamed, while Hannah got ready on the sideline. “Give it up for the lovely, the amazing and the hot, sexy and craaazy.. Haaannaah Leeewiiiis!” She announced loudly, and laughed as she placed herself on the grass and pushed the play button.
Music started and she turned the volume up. It was now to be heard in fair radar of the empty football field. A glass being smacked against the ground could be heard.

‘I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just anoth-’

“SYDDIE!” Hannah slurred, laughing.
“Whaaat?” She laughed back.
“It’s the wrong soooong..” Hannah laughed. Sydney shot her friend a confused look, before realising what was going on. She quickly stopped the music.
“Oops!” She laughed. “Go again, go again! I’ll do it right this time!” She found the right song, and pushed play again.

‘Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay..’ Hannah started dancing towards the middle of the field, where her imaginary dance floor was.

‘Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music..’

“UP” She shouted smiling and Sydney turned the music up. This continued, and soon the volume was at its highest. The two girls danced happily around the field for quite some time before collapsing on the blanket on the grass.

“Hannah-pannah!” Sydney smiled. “That was aahhmazing!” She slurred and took another sip of her beer.
“Why, thank you my dear miss Williams” Hannah laughed at her friend.

“UH!” Hannah suddenly said. “I know! We should have a.. a..” She stopped for a second. “I don’t remember the word for it!” She laughed.

A tear escaped from Hannah’s eyes, and slowly made its way down her cheek. What would have happened if she didn’t survive? If she lost everything she was living for? Everyone she loved and everyone who loved her? The thoughts made the tears escape faster, and soon she was sopping.

“Hannah!” A voice said, as the door was opened. “Honey, what’s the matter?”
“I just .. I missed you all. And the thought of being gone - maybe forever - is just a little overwhelming.
“Oh sweetie, you’re here now. Everyone is okay; it’s going to be fine!”
“I’ve missed you so much!” Hannah sobbed and hugged her friend. “I really love you, don’t ever forget that!”
“I won’t, Hannah.” Sydney smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek too.
“Oh God.. We were crazy that day!” Hannah laughed, as she looked at the picture again.
“We had fun! And you forgetting the words where the best part!” Sydney laughed.
“The pictures turned out great no matter what!”
“They did! It was an awesome idea; we should have a photo session again soon!”
“Definitely!” Hannah agreed as she hugged her friend again.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptySøn Mar 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Har allerede sagt det, men godt afsnit!! Happy cheers
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptySøn Mar 22, 2009 11:54 pm

iiih hvor godt (:
Glæder mig til mere heh
så snart det er klart <3
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyMan Mar 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Skide godt igen Anne ! Very Happy
Wiie !
Mere snart !
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptySøn Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Så er der igen mere! Very Happy

Chapter 27

“Come on, mate! We’ve got to go, Hannah’s awake!” Tom called up the stairs. He tapped his foot impatiently on the floor, and he heard footsteps coming towards the stairs.
“I’m coming, I’m coming!” He heard a voice shout back.
“You’ve got to be kidding me, right?” Tom sighed, as his friend walked down the stairs.
“What?”
“Please tell me you didn’t just change your shirt?”
“What? Why can’t I change my shirt?”
“I can’t believe you. You actually changed your shirt, because were going to the hospital to visit one of your best friends who just woke up from a coma?” Tom asked; looking slightly annoyed.
“You left something out, mate” He grinned back.
“What? The fact that her friend is there? Just like the rest of us would be, if it wasn’t for you and your shirt-changing?”
“Hot friend!” Danny defended. “Hot friend, remember that!” He smiled.
“Whatever!” Tom sighed. “Where is Dougie?” He then asked; changing the subject.
“He’s in the shower” Danny answered, as he went to find his jacket.
“Oh, that’s just great? Should I just take a nap, before we can go, or what?”
“You do look a little wor-”
“Don’t finish that sentence!” Tom snapped, and shot Danny a glare. “DOUGIE!!” He yelled up the stairs. “We’re leaving now!”
“Okay!” You could hear Dougie yell from the bathroom. “I’ll just walk to the hospital!”
“Bye!” Tom yelled, as he and Danny left the house.

Dougie jumped out of the shower, dried himself off and put on a pair of boxers. He then went to his room and opened his closet.
“What to wear? What to wear?” He said to himself, then sighing. “Oh God, I’m turning into a girl.” With that thought he quickly pulled out the first T-shirt he saw, a pair of baggy jeans and a hoodie. He put the clothes on, dried his hair and ran downstairs. He put on his shoes, and locked the door.
Soon he was almost half way to the hospital. He turned a corner and collided with something.
“Oh, I’m so sorry!” Dougie apologized. “I wasn’t paying attention!” He extended his hand to the person on the ground.
“It’s alright; I really should be watching where I’m going on this skateboard.” The person apologized and took Dougie’s hand.
“I’m really sorry, are you okay?” He asked and looked at the person in front of him. “Hey, you’re the girl from earlier today!” He smiled.
“I’m good thanks, and yeah I guess that’s me.”
“I’m Dougie” He smiled.
“Faedra.. But you can call me Flip.” She answered. “Nice to meet you!”
“Yeah, you too!” Dougie said. “I’ve got to go now, my friend just woke up and I’m gonna see her” He beamed.
“That’s good!” Faedra said. “I hope she’s okay.”
“I do too! Well, bye Flip..” Dougie smiled.
“Bye!” Faedra called and hopped onto her skateboard.

Dougie walked inside the hospital, and went to Hannah’s room. He stopped as he opened the door. The room was empty. This could not be happening. He was here to see his friend who’d just woken up, and now her room was empty? She couldn’t have gone home already, could she? Dougie went to back to the counter. He stood there for a few seconds, hoping the nurse, with her back to him would turn around and notice him.
“Hello?” He asked.
The nurse turned around; “Oh hi, I’m sorry. How can I help you?” She smiled, tucking her black hair behind her ear.
“I came to see my friend, she just woke up from a coma. But her room is empty.” Dougie answered.
“Name?” The nurse asked.
“Dougie Poynter.” He answered, the nurse just laughed.
“I meant your friend’s name, so I can tell you where she is” She laughed.
“Oh, well her name is Hannah Lewis” Dougie smiled. The nurse typed a few things on the keyboard and looked at the computer screen.
“Well I can see here that she’s been moved to another room. She’s on the second floor, in room 312” She smiled. “The elevator’s just that way.” She pointed to the other side of the room.
“Thank you” Dougie smiled and went to the elevator.

Hannah sat up in the bed. “When is Dougie coming? I missed that guy!” She pouted, but laughed soon after.
“He was in the shower when we left, so he should be here any minute now.” Tom said as he sat on the couch next to Sydney and Danny.
“He probably got lost or something” Danny laughed.
“Why would he get lost, if he’s been here almost every day for the last month?” Sydney questioned, smiling.
“Uhm well, becau-” He got cot off, by the door opening and Dougie stepping inside the room.
“Dougie!” Hannah squealed. “Get over here now!” Hannah stretched out her arms for a hug. Dougie quickly went to the bed and put his arms around Hannah, and hugged her tightly.
“Don’t ever do that again!” He said.
“Doug?”
“Yeah?” He asked.
“I can’t breathe!”
“Oh, I’m sorry!” He let go and sat in the end of the bed. “So, how are you my sweet Dougie?” Everyone looked at him, confused.
“Did you just call her Dougie?” Harry asked.
“Yeah, I did.” Dougie smiled.
“And I thought I was the one who hit their head? I guess Dougie did too!” Hannah laughed.
“No, I’m serious.” He stated, his face not showing any sign of smiling.
“Okay, what is going on here?” Hannah asked. “Is this some kind of joke?”
“Fine” He sighed. “Ruin the fun!” He pouted.
“Dougie!” Sydney laughed. “Just tell us!”
“I went to your room, and it was empty. And before I forget, I’m mad at you all for not telling me she’s been moved to another room. You all scared the sh-”
“Dougie!” Hannah laughed. “Get back to the story!”
“Yeah sorry. Well, I went to the counter and told the nurse. She asked for a name, so I gave her mine - Because I thought that was what she meant” Dougie smiled embarrassed, as they all laughed at him.
“So now you’re the female Dougie Poynter!” He smiled satisfied.
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyMan Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Årh hvor er det godt ! Very Happy
Og : awww, sweet Doug xD

Mere snart ?
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 EmptyTirs Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm

hah hvor godt (:
glæder mig til mere.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 9 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 9 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-