Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
ForfatterBesked
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

The Unexpected - Page 10 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyTirs Mar 31, 2009 11:20 pm

haha, hvor godt cheers Nice afsnit Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyTors Apr 02, 2009 10:31 am

Rigtig godt , glæder mig til der kommer mere !Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptySøn Apr 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Så er der endelig mere.. Undskyld den laaange ventetid Smile
Enjoy!

Chapter 28

A knock could be heard in the room, and Hannah sat up in her hospital bed.
“Come in” She happily called.
“Hello sunshine! I have a surprise you!” Chase said as he handed Hannah a large bag and sat down next to her.
“What is it?” She smiled.
“You will find out when you open the bag” Chase laughed. Hannah opened the bad, and her eyes went wide.
“You didn’t!”
“Well, if I didn’t do it, then it wouldn’t be in the bag - would it, you fool?” Chase laughed.
“Come here, you idiot!” Hannah laughed, stretched out her arms, and pulled him in for a hug. “I love you; it’s the best surprise ever!”
“Well, you might as well do something productive while being stuck in that bed.” He laughed and got up. “Watching all ten seasons of Friends would make it a lot more fun to be stuck in a hospital.”
“You’re the best!” She laughed and patted the empty place next to her on the bed. “Now put the first one in the DVD player and get your ass over here!”
“I know, I know!” He laughed as he put the DVD in the player and jumped onto the bed, making himself comfortable next to Hannah.

“I really can’t watch this” He sobbed. “It’s just too sad..”
“I know, D. But remember; it’s just a movie.” Hannah answered as she wiped a tear away from his cheek. “Maybe we should watch something else?”
“Yeah..” Dougie said as he sat up in the bed. “I remember when I watched this the first time with Dan, we stayed up all night.”
“Well, the Notebook is an awesome movie.” Hannah stated. “Which one do you wanna watch instead, my love?”
“How about just watching Friends?” He smiled and got up from the bed.

A few hours later, the two young ones were still lying on the bed. Hannah was a sleep, head on Dougies shoulder and nicely covered by her blanket. Dougie was still watching the TV since he couldn’t get up. He didn’t want to wake Hannah, she still needed her rest.
Someone knocked on the door, it slowly opened and Dr. Graven stepped inside, followed by a nurse.
“Hello” He smiled.
“Hi Dr. Graven” Dougie said quietly. “Do you need to talk to Hannah?”
“Yes please, is she sleeping?”
“Yeah, she is.”
“Okay” Dr. Graven paused. “How long has she been sleeping?”
“Uhm.. About an hour, I think.”
“Okay, thank you.” Dr. Graven said and turned to the nurse. “Tine, you can go back to Mrs. Peterson, we’ll talk to Hannah when she’s awake.”
The nurse, Tine nodded, smiled at Dougie and walked out of the room again.
“I’ll be back later, Mr. Poynter.” Dr. Graven said, and Dougie nodded. The doctor left the room, and Dougie went back to watching Friends.

“Hannah sweetie, wake up” Dougie called quietly, stroking Hannah’s cheek.
“Go away Poynter, I need my beauty sleep!” Hannah groaned and turned around.
“Well, if you had to choose between beauty sleep and a hot guy in your room, what would it be?” He grinned.
“Dougie, I’m sorry to tell you this; but you’re not hot!” Hannah said and covered her face with the pillow.
“Hey!” Dougie pouted. “I know you secretly love me!”
“That does not have anything to do with they fact that you’re hot or not!”
“Whatever!” Dougie said. “Just open your eyes!”
Hannah sighed and removed the pillow from her face. “Dougie, I swear if you’re naked when I open my eyes, I’m going to hunt you down and kill you!”
“I’m not, just opened your eyes!”
Hannah groaned again, and slowly opened her eyes. A huge smile found her lips.
“Hello love!” Harry said. He was standing at the end of the bed with a huge bouquet of white lilies. “These are for you!” He said and went to stand by her side, and kissed her cheek.
“Why are you getting me flowers?” She asked a bit surprised.
“Am I not allowed to give you flowers?” He grinned.
“No..” Hannah answered, looking all serious.
“Oh well, I’ll just ..” He paused. “I’ll just give them to Dougie then!” He smiled.
“NO! Please, can I have the pretty flowers?” She smiled. Harry acted like he had to think for along time about the answer.
“Okay, you can have the flowers” He smiled.
“Heey!” Dougie pouted. “I thought they were mine!”
“You wish!” Hannah laughed, and turned to face the door as is opened.

“Hello, I can see you’ve woken up now.” Dr. Graven smiled.
“I guess” Hannah smiled back.
“Well, I have some news for you.”
“Really?!” She smiled even more now. Harry sat down in the chair next to the bed that Hannah and Dougie were still sitting on.
“Yes I do. You remember the tests we did a little while ago?” Hannah nodded. “The results are back now..” Hannah quickly turned to face Harry, he sent her a little smile and she took his hand. “..And I’m glad that I have the pleasure to say that you’re free to go home today.” He smiled.
“Are you serious?” Hannah smiled, a bit shocked.
“I would never joke about something like this, Ms. Lewis.”
“Of course not! Thank you, doctor.” She smiled, and felt Harry give her hand a little squeeze.
“Now just take your time, and remember to let your nurse Tine know, when you’re leaving.”
“I will, and thank you again!” She smiled as he left the door. As soon as the door closed, she spun around and jumped up into Harry’s arms.
“I’m going home!” She squealed.

“It’s so good to finally have you home, sweetie!” Sydney smiled as she hugged her friend again. “Don’t you ever do something like that again! You hear me?”
“Yes mum!” Hannah laughed and got comfortable on the couch next to Sydney. Harry was sat on the other side of her. Dougie and Lily were on the floor next to each other. You could see that those two wanted to sit closer, but neither of them dared to take the first step. Danny and Anna were sat on the other couch, Anna had her head on Danny’s chest and he had wrapped his arm around her, his hand resting on the stomach. The other hand her holding hers. Tom was also sitting on the floor, his back against the sofa and Sydney was playing with his hair, making it look like he’d just gotten out of bed.
“So, what movie should we watch?” Danny asked, turning his head to look at the others.
“What about having a movie marathon?” Lily asked. “We could watch all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?” Everyone agreed and she got up, put the first DVD in the player and sat down next to Dougie again; this time a little closer than before.

Harry tried to adjust himself on the couch, but failed. Hannah was sleeping next to him, her head was resting on his shoulder and he had his arms around her. He smiled.
“Sydney!” He whispered. She didn’t react. “Sydney!” He tried again, a little louder this time.
“Mate, she’s asleep.” Tom whispered from the floor.
“Sorry. Can you help me? I’m gonna bring Hannah to her room.”
“Yeah sure.” Tom said, and got up from the floor.
“Can you just hold her while I get up?” Harry said and Tom did as he was told. Harry quickly got himself off of the couch and lifted Hannah, carrying her bridal style. “Night guys!” He whispered loudly. A few hands were raised in return.
Harry slowly made his way up the stair to Hannah’s room. He placed her on the bed and luckily she was already in the pyjamas. He pulled the hoodie she was wearing off of her, and put the blankets over her body. He leaned over her and kissed her temple. “Sweet dreams, love.” He whispered and stood up again, about to walk out of the room.
“I’m cold..” Hannah whispered. “Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?”
“Sure.” Harry said. He walked the few steps back to the bed, and got under the covers too. He moved close to Hannah and put his arms around her. He sighed happily and closed his eyes. There was silence a few minutes, and then Hannah spoke again.
“Harry?”
“Yeah, love?”
“Thank you..” She said. “For everything.”
“You know, I’d do anything for you Hannah.”
“I know. I just needed to thank you anyway.
“It’s okay, Han.” He said and kissed the back of her head. Silence again filled the room.
“Harry?” Hannah asked again, after a few minutes.
“Yes?”
“I love you..” She said and turned her head, looking at him out of the corner of her eye.
“I love you too, Hannah.” Harry said, lifting his head and kissed her soft lips. He lay down again, and moved closer to Hannah. “Sweet dreams.”
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyMan Apr 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Aww, how sweet ! Razz Godt hun endlig kom hjem
Uhh Dougie og Lily Smile

Super, Glæder mig til mere
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptySøn Maj 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Undskylder igen for dem lange ventetid Smile
Det her chapter er ret langt.. så enjoy!!

Chapter 29

Harry opened his eyes hoping to find his girlfriend in bed next to him. Unfortunately that was not what happened. The bed was empty. Harry turned his head, looking at the clock on the night stand. 6.30 am; she couldn’t have left him at this time, could she? He turned to lie on his back and pulled the covers a little higher, now covering his torso. He heard the toilet flush and smiled. So she hadn’t left him after all. A few moments later the door opened and he smiled as Hannah entered.
“Good morning, beautiful.”
“Good morning to you too” She smiled happily and climbed into the bed. She leaned over Harry, looking into his ocean blue eyes.
“Did you sleep well?” He asked.
“Yeah, very much thank you.” She smiled, leaning closer; their lips only a few inches apart. “And you?”
“I did, yes.” Harry answered, inching closer to her. He could feel her soft breath on his lips.
“Good” She said and lay down next to him.
“You tease! Don’t I get a ‘good morning’ kiss?” He asked, playing offended.
“Nope!” She just said, snuggling closer to him. “You’re a very good pillow, did you know that?” She asked, smiling to herself.
“No, I didn’t. But thank you for that fact. Now, why don’t I get a kiss?” He asked, now pouting.
“You really want to know?” She smiled.
“Hell yeah, I do!”
“Because your breath stinks!” She laughed and turned her head to face him, sending him a smirk as she did.
“What did you say?” He asked, smiling. “You’re in trouble now, missy!” He laughed and turned her body around and sat on her. One leg on each side of her and holding her arms on each side too. She squealed and laughed, trying to get out of his grip.
“Harry!” She laughed. “Let me go!”
“No.”
“Please?” She smiled sweetly.
“No.”
“Harry! You really need to let me go.”
“And why is that?” He laughed.
“Because.. because I really have to pee!” She smiled innocently. Harry just laughed even louder.
“That’s a lie, Han. You just got out of the bathroom..”
“Yeah I know, but that..”
“And don’t tell me it was to fix your hair or something, because I heard the toilet flush and your hair still look like you’ve been wrestling with Dougie!”
“Well.. Who said.. That hair needs.. To be flat to be fixed?” She defended herself, but Harry still laughed.
“You’re a horrible liar, did you know that?”
“I don’t care! Just get off! I just got out of the hospital, remember? I do not need a guy sitting on top of me!” She said, and faked a cough.
“Yeah yeah. I want my kiss though.”
“Fine.” She sighed. Harry slowly leaned closer, only inches were between their lips now. Hannah quickly learned forward, pecking him on the lips.
“There you go!” She smiled. “Now let me go.”
“That wasn’t a kiss. I need a real one to break the spell that’s keeping me on you!” Harry smiled cheekily.
“Alright then..” Hannah smiled and kissed him passionately. She ran her fingers through his brown hair and his hands travelled down her back as they slowly sat up, still kissing.

“Oh for the love of God!” A voice exclaimed. Hannahs head shot to the side and her smile appeared.
“Good morning, Dougie.” She smiled.
“Hey Doug.” Harry groaned, obviously irritated of getting interrupted when he was kissing his girlfriend. “What’s up?” He asked.
“Tom sent me to wake you two up, but from what I saw it seems to me like you’ve been up quite some time.” The blond boy grinned.
“Shut it, Poynter!” Harry groaned again. “We’re up!”
“Good! Tom says breakfast is ready soon!” Dougie smiled and skipped out of the room. Hannah smiled and got up from the bed.
“Heey.. Where are you going?” Harry asked, and Hannah winked at him. “Hannah!” He called.
“Yes sweetie?” She smiled sweetly as she stuck her head out from the bathroom, which she’d disappeared into only seconds ago. “You heard Dougie, breakfast is ready soon.” She smiled and went back inside the bathroom. Harry sighed and got out of bed too.

Weeks had past and Hannah was almost back to normal. Only a few bruises were found on her legs and arms. Everyone; meaning the four boys, Hannah, Lily, Sydney and Hannah were standing outside the McFly house. They guys were leaving for a few days to do some shows in Brazil.
Sydney and Tom stood embracing each other in a loving hug.
“Have fun, okay?” Sydney said, smiling up at Tom as he was a few inches taller than her. He leaned down and kissed her nose.
“I’ll do my best. I wish you could come though.”
“I know, but you know we have to stay here. We’ll all go next time. I promise!” She smiled and hugged him, leaning her head on his shoulder and looked over at Dougie and Lily. “They’re cute!” She smiled and felt Tom turn his head to look at the direction where Dougie and Lily were.
They were sat on the curb. Dougie had his arm around Lily, and she was resting his head on his shoulder. They were sat in their own little world, talking quietly.
“I’m gonna miss you, Dan.” Anna said and turned to look at Danny. She’d been looking at Lily, but now she turned her attention back to Danny. He put his arms around her.
“I’m gonna miss you too, love.” She slowly pulled away, and looked into his eyes. Danny slowly leaned forward, brushing his lips against Anna’s.

“I’m glad Sydney met Tom at the airport that day.” Hannah smiled as she looked at her friends, all coupled up.
“So am I.” Harry smiled as she put her arms around his neck. “My heart seriously skipped a beat when I saw Sydney at the airport. And when Tom talked to her, all I could think of was you. What you were doing, how you were and how damn much I wanted to hold you in my arms again.”
“You’re too cheesy, Judd!” Hannah laughed.
“Thank you; moment ruiner!”
“But I love you for it” She said and leaned in to kiss him passionately.
“Alright” She said as she pulled back. “I’ll see you Friday night, sweetie.”
“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?” Harry asked with a worried look on his face.
“Yes, don’t worry. I have the girls.” She smiled. “Now go, you’re all going to be late!”
“Okay okay, just promise me you’ll be careful?”
“I’ll do my best.” She smiled and kissed his lips again.

“ANNA!!” Hannah yelled from the upstairs of the McFly-house.
“Yeah?!” Anna called back.
“I need your help!” Hannah was standing in Harry’s bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She examined herself from her feet and to her face. Her long legs leading the way to her body, the red lacy underwear, her flat stomach, more lacy underwear, her shoulders and neck, followed by her beautiful dark brown curly hair and last but not least; her face. Simple, but a bit smokey eyes look, her lips glittering with lipgloss.
She heard a wolf whistle and quickly turned around.
“So?” Hannah asked, a bit insecure.
“You look so hot!” Anna squealed. “He’s gonna pass out, Han!”
Hannah smiled, “You really think so?”
“Yes, I do.” She smiled and hugged Hannah. “Sydney and Lily are down stairs, they just finished the last stuff. So we’re gonna go now, they’ll be here in a few minutes, okay?”
“Yeah, thank you so much.” Hannah said. “I owe you!”
“I texted Danny about an hour ago, and told them that we’d be at his house. So we won’t be in the way.” She smiled, and hugged Hannah one last time before she left the room. “Good luck!” She smiled as she walked out the door.
Hannah sighed as she stood in front of the room. She heard the girls giggling downstairs and then the door close. She sighed again, then smiled about how she’d come up with this crazy idea in the first place. She slowly walked to the stairs. ‘This is it,’ she thought to herself and walked down the stairs. She could hear the door close again, he was inside now. Her heart was beating fast in her chest, and her hands were shaking a bit. The light from down stairs hit her undressed body; it was the sign for her to speak.

“Hello..” She said seductively and continued; “Welcome to the candy sho-ARGH!” She screamed.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptySøn Maj 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Åhh nej, det der ARGH til sidst lyder ikke som noget godt Shocked ! Men glæder mig vildt til at finde ud af hvad de er Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 12:02 am

Hm.. flere der læser? Question

Anyways.. Vil bare lige fortælle at det næste chapter er det sidste. Er gået rimelig meget i stå med den her fic, og der er rimelig lang tid mellem mine updates. Så det er nok for det bedste at den slutter.
Don't worry, der kommer en epilogue. Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Så er det sidste afsnit her Smile
Enjoy!

Chapter 30

“Welcome to the candy sho-ARGH!” Hannah screamed and immediately ran up the stairs again and into Harry’s bedroom. She sat on the bed in frustration, ‘this was not how it was supposed to go!’ What the hell was he doing here? She groaned and threw herself back onto the bed, found the pillow and put it over her head. She heard him coming up the stairs and soon his chuckle could be heard too.

“Hannah..” He said, trying not to laugh too much. “Can I come in?” He asked as he stood outside the bedroom.
“No! Of course you can’t come in!” She yelled, still with the pillow over her face.
“I need to talk to you, okay?”
“Alright, just.. Let me put some clothes on first.” She sighed.
“You know, I don’t min-”
“Don’t you dare finish that sentence, Poynter! I’ll hunt you down if you do!” She said angrily as she went though Harry’s closet pulled out a hoodie and put it on.
“What?” She asked, as she opened the door. Dougie chuckled. “You know, if you’re just going to laugh about it, then at least don’t do it in front of me..”
“No no, I’m sorry Han.. It’s just..” He said, a huge smile on his face, “I never in my life thought you’d do something like that.”
“Well, neither did I. And now I know that I’m never going to do it again. Now, what do you want?”
“I came to tell you that Harry is asleep on the backseat” Dougie said. “Could you go wake him up, please?”
Hannah sighed; “Sure, just give me a few minutes.” Dougie nodded and left. Hannah closed the door and changed into her own clothes again. She went down the stairs and to the car. She smiled to herself as she saw Harry fast asleep on the backseat. He looked so peaceful. She opened the door and stroked his cheek.
“Harry” She called softly. “Wake up, you’re home.” He didn’t move. “Harry, get up!”
“Hmph..” He groaned, and winced in pain. “It hurt..” He whispered.
“Where?” Hannah asked confused.
“Right here..” Harry said, pointing to his heart.
“Why, what happened?” She asked, worry all over her face.
“It’s from not being with you all that time.” Harry smiled and slowly opened his eyes, a smile on his lips.
“You silly thing!” Hannah laughed and hit his chest playfully.
“That only made it worse, you know.” Harry frowned, but soon smiled again. “A kiss would make it better.”
“Oh really?” Hannah grinned and leaned closer to him. She softly brushed her lips against Harry’s and then took his hand. “Come on, let’s go inside. I wanna say hi to the others.” Harry got out of the car and the couple walked to Danny’s house, which was right across the street.
“Hannah!!” A voice called happily as the couple entered the house. Hannah searched the room to find the person calling her name.
“Tom!” She laughed and ran to him. “I missed you!” She smiled as she hugged him.
“How’ve you been, love?” He asked and pulled away from the hug.
“I’ve been alright,” She smiled. “I’m back to the normal me now.”
“That’s good.” Tom said as they walked to the living room where everyone else was sat. Tom went to sit next to Sydney, while Hannah quickly found her seat next to Harry.
“So..” Dougie chuckled as he sent Hannah a knowing look. He was sat in a comfy chair across the room. Lily was sat in his lap and his arms were resting about her waist.
“Don’t say anything!” Hannah said; her voice stern and with a look that could kill. Dougie kept his mouth shut.
“Why are you all dressed up?” Danny asked.
“Uhm you know..” Hannah started. She saw Dougie turn his head to look at her, a victorious smile was plastered on his face.
“She was going to give Harry her own version of Candy shop!” Dougie said; his voice loud and clear. Everyone’s eyes went wide; the girls’ because the ‘secret’ was out, and the guys’ because they could not believe that Hannah would do that. “..And I walked in-”
“DOUGIE!” Hannah yelled. “Stop it!”
“You walked in on her?” Danny chuckled.
“Yep!” He started to laugh. Soon everyone followed; Dougie, Tom, Harry, Lily, Sydney, Anna and finally Hannah. After a long laugh, they decided to watch a movie. Just like they always did. The four couples sat cuddled up on the couches, chairs and on the floor on a mattress.
Hannah moved closer to Harry, he took her hand and kissed her knuckles. She smiled happily up at him.
“I love you so much..” He said, kissed her forehead and hugged her close to his body.
“I love you too.” Hannah said, and put her head on Harry’s chest. She looked around the room. She saw her best friends all being happy and in love. She’d never been happier and couldn’t have wished for a better life.

Undskyld for den lidt crappy ending, men det var det bedste jeg kunne komme på. Smile
Er igang med epilogen Smile..

Vil meget gerne have jeres mening om det hele!
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyFre Maj 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Ej den må ikke slutte der?!
altså!
Den må ikke slutte nu!

Men elsker at Doug var den der gik ind Wink
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyMan Maj 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Noo den må ikke slutte ! Den var jo helt vildt god Shocked

Sød slutning og vildt godt at Dougie kom ind midt i det hele Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptySøn Jun 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Epilogue
Three years later.

Hannah’s POV

I turned over in the bed, hoping to wake up looking into his beautiful blue eyes. It didn’t happen. I sighed, couldn’t he just stay in bed for once. But then again, maybe Ava was up already. I turned my head to look at the clock; 9.30 am. Ava should be up by now and Harry was with her. I turned back again, pulling the covers up to my chin. My eyes fell upon a little note lying on Harry’s pillow. I stuck my arm out from the warmth and quickly grabbed the note. I unfolded it and smiled.

It’s all your fault, you know..
I’ve hardly accomplished anything today.
Every time I begin something, you creep into my thoughts
~ softly, slowly at first, and before I know it, my imagination is filled with thoughts of you;
warm thoughts, nice thoughts, and such loving thoughts.
But this is getting out of hand and I have to get something done today.
So maybe I’ll begin by doing something important.
I’ll give this to you, just to let you know how much I want you,
how much I need you and how very much I love you.

I smiled and held the note to my heart. It made my heart melt. It’s weird that a note with your favourite poem can turn your day so much better in just a few seconds. I got out of bed and put on my silky night gown and some slippers. I ran my fingers through my curly hair and made my way downstairs. I found him in the kitchen, his back turned to the door.
“Good morning beautiful.” He said happily as soon as I stepped in to the kitchen.
“Morning.” I smiled and sat at the table. He grabbed a mug from the cupboard and poured a cup of coffee. He placed the mug in front of me.
“There you go, love.” He smiled and kissed me good morning.
“Thanks for the note.” I said as he went back to the stove, cooking breakfast. “I love you too, and I love that poem.”
“I know you do.” Harry said and placed a plate with my breakfast in front of me. I smiled as a thank you.
“Where’s Ava?” I asked after taking a bite of my delicious scrambled eggs.
“She’s in the living room watching cartoons.” I stood up, and walked to the living rom. There I found my two year old daughter; sitting on the couch in her Winnie the Pooh PJ’s and blue eyes intently looking at the screen in front of her.
“Hello sweetheart” I said, kissed her head and sat next to her.
“Hi mummy.” Her eyes didn’t leave the screen for one second. I smiled. This was the perfect life. I had an amazing fiancé, a beautiful daughter, amazing friends and a great job.
I still remember the Candy shop incident and I believe we all will remember it; I know Dougie will. A couple of months later Harry proposed to me. I still remember it as if it happened yesterday.

“Lily, can you bring me the last plates?” I asked, and turned away from the sink.
“Sure,” Lily said and went to the living room to get the rest of the plates. Anna and Sydney were drying off the clean dishes and the guys were having fun in the living room.
I turned back to the dishes and kept on cleaning them. I was in my own little world, but I could still hear Anna and Sydney laughing and talking away. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist.
“Hi gorgeous,” he breathed and put his head on my shoulder.
“Hello handsome,” I smiled. We stood in silence for a little while; me doing the dished, and Harry watching me.
“Hannah?” He whispered in my ear. I just nodded, and said ‘yeah’, focusing on cleaning the dishes. “Will you marry me?” I froze for a second, but then a smile found my lips.
“Yes” I whispered back. I slowly turned around in his arms and smiled up at him. He kissed me passionately on the lips and then kissed my forehead.
“See you in a minute..” He smiled, “..Fiancé.” Harry winked at me and went back to the living room. I turned back to the dishes and sighed. It was a happy sigh. The man I loved with all of my heart had just asked me to marry him. It was just a simple question, simple scenery and nothing fancy; just how I always imagined it.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen again. Harry was now doing the dishes. He turned as I entered the kitchen.
“I’m going to take a shower, okay?” I asked.
“Sure love, the others are coming over soon.” I went over to him and kissed his lips before disappearing up the stairs and into the shower.
I showered, dried my hair and body and went to our bedroom. I picked out a nice outfit; grey skinny jeans, a black top and a purple cardigan. As I was fixing my hair and makeup, the music downstairs suddenly got turned up and was a bit loud. I smiled at the reflection in the mirror; I knew what was going on. One last look in the mirror and a quick clean up of the room and I went downstairs again.
When I entered the living room, I smiled even bigger. Everyone had arrived and were situated different placed around the house. The music was still loud, playing Fascination by Alphabeat. Dougie were dancing with Ava; him doing very weird dance moves and Ava trying to do the same but failing due to all her laughing. Lily and Anna were sat on the couch, Lily filming the entire scene while Anna was smiling at them, looking like she’d never been happier.
“Hi!” I yelled, trying to shout down the music. They all turned to me and smiled. I shook my head at Dougie’s silliness and my daughter’s fascination of her uncle and went to the kitchen. Just as I was about to enter the kitchen a little figure with blond hair raced past me while yelling;
“Mommy!! I’m gonna dance with uncle Dougie and Ava!” The little boy ran to Ava and Dougie and started his own cute little dance moves.
“I still can’t figure out if he really is your son, Tom. He’s just as crazy as Dougie,” I smiled as I entered the kitchen.
“Ha-ha, very funny” He mocked. “But you’re forgetting that his mother is the crazy one in the family.” Tom grinned.
“Oi!” Sydney said, smacking the back of his head. “Be nice!”
“I’m always nice” Tom said, showing his single dimple in a fake smile. I laughed at them and went to kiss Harry.
“Hi beautiful,” he said and kissed me.
“Hello..” I smiled back sat down next to Sydney. “Where’s Danny?” I asked.
“He’s bringing Bruce, so he’s on his way,” Tom said.

Soon the front door opened and in came Danny and a very happy puppy.
“’Ello” The Bolton boy called and released the dog who immediately ran to everyone wanting to say hello. You could hear the kids giggling in the living room, probably because Bruce were attacking them by licking their faced and wiggling his tail way too fast for his own good.
“Hello everyone” Danny smiled as he entered the living room. Everyone said hello and the chat started.
“Why don’t we go to the living room?” I said, “Much more room and a lot more comfortable.”

A couple of hours later we were all sat in the livin room. Couples were cuddled up on the couches and in the chair, while Ava and Jamie were sleeping on a mattress on the floor. I couldn’t stop smiling at those two; they were already the best of friends.
“I.. uhm. Danny, I have something I need to tell you” Anna suddenly said. We were all just chatting casually with each other, but somehow we all reacted to what Anna said.
“What is it, love?” He said sounding a bit concerned for his girlfriend.
“It’s just, that..” She stopped. “I really don’t know if this is the prefect time, but it happened and I was so happy. But now I don’t know what you’d thi-”
“Anna,” Danny cut off her rambling. “You can tell me anything, you know that. I love you no matter what.” He said, looking into her eyes. Everyone else was looking at them too.
“Yes, I know that. And I love you. It’s just..” She stopped, Danny’s pleading eyes were looking into hers, wanting her to tell him what was going on.
“Danny, I’m pregnant.” She finally said, and looked down. I smiled.
“Are you serious?” Danny asked with a smile on his lips.
“Yes, you know I’d never joke about something like this Danny.”
“I know” He said, lifting her chin making her look into his eyes. “You’re going to be an amazing mother, Anna.”
Anna was speechless; “But what about the band?”
“Darling, we have two proofs that this will be okay. Just look at those two cuties on the floor. Everything is going to be just fine.” He smiled and kissed Anna. I could see her body relax and a smile founding on her lips as she kissed him back.
I smiled as I looked at them, they were so happy. In fact, we all were. From that moment, I know that no matter what happened we would all stay together, even if everything turned to the unexpected.

THE END

Tak til alle der har læst og kommenteret Very Happy Vil rigtig gerne høre jeres mening! Wink

A/N: Digtet er skrevet af Andrew Tawney.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 EmptyMan Jun 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Aww how sweet ! Razz Elsker den her fic og elsker lykkelige slutninger så det kunne vel ikke rigtig bliver bedre?!! cheers

Bare ærgeligt at den er slut Crying or Very sad
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 10 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 10 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: