Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Anita's Fic - Page 10 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyTirs Feb 03, 2009 1:17 pm

nyt afsnit..Smile

2 days later it was Saturday Sally and Anita were out shopping, as the guys had a small interview, the first after the accident, right now Anita and Sally were eating some lunch and Sally asked.
Sally: So are you gonna move here too?
Anita: I’m still not quite sure if I’m ready yet.
Sally: Just say that to Danny, I’m sure he’d understand…
Anita: I already talked to him…
Sally: What did he say…?
Anita: he kept coming up with reasons to make me move here…
Sally: *giggled* Well I guess Danny really want you to move here…
Anita: I know that…
After some more chatting the girls decided to go back, not knowing if the guys were back yet, they went to Danny’s place and as he’d made sure she had a spare key to his apartment, they went in and heard voices from the living room and as they got there they saw Harry and Danny, they both looked up and saw the girls there.
Harry: Hey… *he got up and kissed Sally* what did you get? *he said noticing her bags*
Sally: *smiled at him* I bought some books about pregnancy actually… I’m really nervous about it all…
Harry: *kissed her and smiled* don’t be I’ll be here to help you…
Sally: I know… I just don’t know much about it…
Anita: Aww Sally… I’ll help you out too…
Sally: I know…
Then Anita went over to Danny who was sitting on the couch with his laptop and said
Anita: *she stood by the back of the couch* Hey sweetie *kissing his cheek* what are you doing…?
Danny: *turned around* Well me and the guys talked today, and I have something to ask you, but before I do could I just show you something?
Anita: *nodded* sure…
Danny: *got up and grabbed her hand guiding her to one of his rooms he opened the door and he said* I’ve had this room for a while not knowing what to do about it, but I’ve thought about making it a guest room, so your family could come visiting anytime they want. *Anita was about to say something but Danny said* I’m not finished… we checked the universities here, and there’s a pretty similar education here as the one you wanted to start on after the Summer vacation, and I know you’ll want a job and we actually have a free spot as an assistant promoter, so you could get some experience. Anita… I love you so, so much, and I’d do whatever it takes for you to move here… but if you aren’t ready I’d understand…
Anita: *was shocked about everything he just said, she looked at him he was looking down and she could see he was afraid of her reaction Anita started smiling feeling slight tears in the corner of her eyes and she threw her arms around him hugging him* You’re amazing Danny…*she pulled out and looked at him* it’s perfect… *then she kissed him, with as much passion that she could*
Danny: Is that a yes? *he said a little out of breath, looking at her, and she nodded, he noticed she had slight tears in the corner of her eyes* really?! *he said with the biggest smile ever and hugged her again* it’s gonna be great I promise…
Anita: I know *she said into his shoulder as they were still hugging* I can’t believe you remembered what I wanted to study?
Danny: Don’t you think I know my girl? *he said pulling out of the hug looking at her*
Anita: *giggled* Yeah but it was one of the first things I told you, when we just got to know each other, before we started going out…
Danny: well I remember stuff like that…
Sally and Harry smiled at each other seeing how happy they both were and Sally said.
Sally: Yay, Ann we’re gonna have such a great time here together. *she went over to join the hug*
Anita: *looked at Sally* I know…
Danny: Ann when can you move here then?
Anita: when’s Sally moving here?
Danny: Well by next weekend…
Anita: I can’t move here this fast I have to quit my job, that gives me at least 2 weeks, and I have to quit my apartment which I still have to pay for 3 months… but then I’ll just pay double rents for a few months…
Danny: So you could move here in a months time?
Anita: Yeah… Oh wait maybe my sister and her boyfriend could take over my apartment, then I don’t have to sell all the furniture? They’re looking for an apartment as well…
Harry: I can’t wait for you girls to get settled in here…
Anita: me neither…
They all kept talking back and forth.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyTirs Feb 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Aw, rigtig sødt afsnit Very Happy og super godt som sædvanlig!!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyTirs Feb 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Tark Very Happy
Er glad for du altid er god til at kommentere min fic hehe Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyTirs Feb 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Det var da så lidt Smile Den er så sød at læse!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyOns Feb 04, 2009 2:53 am

hehe tak... der går ikk helt vildt lang tid før der kommer en slutning...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyOns Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

endnu et afsnit... comments please Wink

About a month later Anita had packed everything she had to take with her she was ready to go she was just saying bye to her sisters and brother, and told them to come visiting her as often as possible, then her parents took her to the airport. She had about 5 suitcases that included all her clothes, her DVD’s, CD’s her personal belongings. She was really excited about moving there and couldn’t wait to see Danny, and hear about Sally’s scan, she and Harry went to the first scan the beginning of this week. About 30 minutes later Anita was sitting on the plane, that was about to take off, she was reading a magazine and had music in her ears.
An hour and 15 minutes later they landed in Stansted. She checked out and went to wait for her suitcases and found a trolley as she wouldn’t be able to carry 5 suitcases at once… then she walked out and her eyes immediately caught Danny’s and she smiled seeing him there, he was standing there with Dougie to her surprise. Danny started walking towards her and as he was close enough he pulled her into him and hugged her.
Danny: I can’t believe you’re finally here…
Anita: I know… *she pulled out of the hug slightly and looked at him* I’ve missed you
Danny: I’ve missed you too *he said as she leant up to kiss him, standing on her tiptoes slightly, as Danny was a little taller than her*
Anita: *pulled out of the kiss and turned to Dougie* Hey Doug *she said as she hugged him* it’s really sweet of you to go with Danny…
Dougie: Well I actually only did it cos I won’t be home tonight so I wanted to say hi…
Anita: Oh ok… *she said smiling* What are you doing tonight then?
Dougie: Well… let’s just say I took your advice you gave me last time you were here, and I’m going on a date tonight…
Anita: Really… who with?
Dougie: Frankie… you see we were doing this interview where Frankie was too… and we got to talk, so I asked her out on a date…
Anita: That’s great Dougie… I told you it wouldn’t be a problem…
Dougie: *laughed* I know…
Anita: now come on… I wanna go home… *she said smiling at Danny*
Danny: *smiled at her comment* yeah I have something to show you…
They all 3 went to the car and got up to the apartment when they’d got all the suitcases into Danny’s room he said.
Danny: Woo, you got a lot of clothes… *he said kinda out of breath*
Anita: It’s not all clothes… *she said with a laugh* anyways what did you want to show me?
Danny: oh yeah *he said going to the spare room he had and as they got in there she saw he had got it decorated and got a bed, wardrobe and everything a nice guest room needed* What do you think?
Anita: *smiled* It’s great Danny… did you do this all by yourself?
Danny: No… Tom helped me with the painting, Dougie helped me picking out the furniture, and Harry helped sorting everything in here…
Anita: *smiled* I love it Danny… *then there was a knock on the door and Anita went to answer it and saw Sally and Harry outside* Hey you guys… *she said hugging them both*
Harry: Hey good to see you… we thought we saw Danny coming back, so we thought we’d come and welcome…
Anita: Come in… *she said opening the door fully*
Danny: *greeted both of them* should we go out tonight? Just the 4 of us?
Sally: Yeah that’d be great…
Anita: Yeah… let’s do that…
Sally: Hey Ann would you see a picture of my uterus?
Anita: What, err wow big change of the subject… but sure… can you see anything yet?
Harry and Danny were laughing at the way Anita reacted. Sally found the picture in her bag and showed it to Anita, she looked at it and said.
Anita: Wow…? *kept looking at it and said* erm I’m really sorry but I can’t see it?
Sally: oh… don’t worry *she stood beside her and said* that’s it… *she said pointing at the picture*
Anita: Oh… cool… how far are you?
Sally: Only a month… but I already have morning sickness…
Anita: is there anything you can’t eat?
Harry and Danny decided to leave the girls and went to the living room, they noticed it was kinda Anita and Sally’s conversation.
Sally: Erm, no not really, oh yeah, eggs… iew…
Anita: ok…
They kept talking back and forth about the pregnancy, then Anita said
Anita: I think I’ll go and unpack for a while before we go out, you can come too if you want to?
Sally: Sure…
They went to the living room and Anita said
Anita: Danny, I’m gonna unpack a little, would that be possible?
Danny: *smiled at her* yeah… *he got up* come on I’ll show you were to put your stuff…
Anita: Great… *she said and followed him, Sally did too*
Danny: I made room for your clothes on this side of the closet, and for your dresses here, oh and your underwear and stuff in the second drawer over there…
Anita: *smiled at him* that’s great, you’ve thought of everything?
Danny: Yeah… oh and in the bathroom the cupboard to the left would be yours…
Anita: thanks Danny *she said and hugged him*
Danny: no problem *he kissed her on the side of the head and said* I’ll be in the living room.
Anita nodded and she took one of her suitcases and put it onto the bed and opened it then Sally said.
Sally: Wow this is a cool bedroom…
Anita: yeah… it’s obvious it’s a guy who’s lived here though…
Sally: Yeah… *noticed something on the nightstand* hey look, did you see this? *she said picking up a picture of Anita and Danny*
Anita: No… I didn’t… Oh it’s from his birthday…
Anita started unpacking and they kept talking a bit back and forth. When Anita got bored of unpacking they decided to go to the living room again and they both sat down beside their boyfriends, Anita said.
Anita: when did you get a picture of us?
Danny: *smiled* My mom took it of us, and she gave it to me last week.
Anita: It’s great… it’s actually good of both of us…
Danny: What’s that supposed to mean *he said with a laugh*
Anita: cos I usually look stupid on pictures…
Danny: no you don’t… there’s actually a lot of great pictures of you from that day…
Anita: ok… when are we going out? *she said changing the subject*
Harry: we thought about going out for dinner at 7…
Anita: *nodded* sounds great… *looked at the time and it said 5*
Sally: should we go back now then Harry?
Harry: well yeah sure…
Anita: What’s Tom and Gio doing today?
Danny: I think they’re visiting Gio’s parents actually…
Anita: Oh ok… *She said with a smile*
Soon after Sally and Harry left to get ready. Anita went to the kitchen to get a glass of water as she heard someone behind her, knowing it was Danny she just smiled and drank the water and turned around to see Danny leaning against the doorframe and she said
Anita: What’s up? *with a smile*
Danny: just enjoying the view… *he said back and started walking towards her*
Anita: *looked down at herself trying to get what he meant and said* what do you mean? *and looked up again as he grabbed her by the waist and said*
Danny: you… *he just said as he leant in to kiss her* I can’t believe that you live here now…
Anita: I know… I’m glad you convinced me to move here…
Danny: me too… the thought of being able to see you everyday is so great…
Anita: *hugged him resting her head on his chest, breathing in his scent* you’re so sweet Danny… but you know we won’t be able to see each other every day when you go on tour and stuff…
Danny: Yeah I know… but still you know what I mean *he said pulling out of the hug and kissed her in stead*
Anita: Mmm… I’m gonna go get a shower… *she said and pecked his lips before going to his room*
Danny: Sure…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyTors Feb 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Aww, hvor er det hele bare sødt Very Happy
Dejligt!!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyFre Feb 13, 2009 7:07 pm

nogen der vil ha et nyt afsit ?
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyFre Feb 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Gerne! ;D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyFre Feb 13, 2009 7:12 pm

heheh ok godt at høre..Very Happy poster et nyt afsnit lige om lidt så Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyFre Feb 13, 2009 7:14 pm

her kommer næste add:)

Back with Sally and Harry Sally had went to the bathroom for a shower and after that she dried her body and got into some underwear and looked through the wardrobe to find something to wear, but she couldn’t decide what to wear so she called for Harry and soon enough he emerged in the room and said
Harry: What’s up Sally? You alright? *he said concerned*
Sally: I’m fine *she smiled at him* I just don’t know what to wear tonight… how fancy is it going to be?
Harry: We’re just going for dinner, so it doesn’t have to be that fancy…
Sally: *smiled* Ok… thanks… *noticed Harry was staring down her half naked body and said* Harry? Not now… *she said with a laugh*
Harry: *blushed slightly as she noticed him staring and laughed a little* sorry… well I’m gonna take a quick shower as well…
Sally: Ok *she said as Harry quickly leant in to kiss her before going to the bathroom* now to find out what to wear? *she said with a sigh and looked through her stuff again, and picked out a pair of jeans together with a blue kind of long top and used a black belt right under her chest. She had her hair curly and a simple make-up. Soon after Harry came out of the bathroom in his boxers and quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt and he said*
Harry: Wow Sally, you look beautiful… *he said and kissed her*
Sally: Thank you Harry…
Just as she said that the doorbell rung and Harry went down to open the door as Sally found some black heels to go with her clothes and found her purse before joining Harry in the hall and Anita and Danny already stood in the hall talking to Harry as she walked in there, and she said
Sally: Hey guys… You look great! *she said, Anita was wearing a pair of white fitted jeans, with a blue kind of long top and a black leather jacket, her hair was straightened, Danny was wearing a pair of dark jeans and a black and white chequered shirt and a black blazer jacket*
Danny: Thanks… you too Sally *he said and hugged her, Anita hugged her after*
Sally: Thanks… I gotta enjoy being able to wear this clothes now don’t I? before I get fat… *she said with a laugh*
Anita: *laughed* yeah… so the next month you should be wearing all the clothes you can’t be wearing the next 7 months after…
Sally: Well let’s get going, I’m hungry…
They all nodded and went out to the cars in Danny’s car Anita asked.
Anita: So where are we gonna eat?
Danny: I think it’s going to be Italian? Would that be ok?
Anita: Yeah… sure… I love Italian food…
Danny: Good… well there’s a great one not far away from Regent Street.
Anita: Ok great…

Soon enough they arrived at the parking place and the 4 of them got out of the car and started walking towards the restaurant as they walked down the pathway by pairs they noticed blitzes from somewhere, they all 4 looked towards where it was coming and saw a paparazzi guy there, and smiled at him, he asked them a few questions but Harry and Danny just waved, not really bothering answering the questions.
Danny: *said with a low voice* just smile at them and they’d probably write good stuff about us…
Anita: *nodded and took Danny’s hand* ok… I think this is weird…
Harry: *heard Anita* I know how you feel… but I don’t think it’d be that bad…
Sally: we’d be alright *she said although feeling a little nervous about it*
Soon enough they were right outside of the restaurant and went inside, a few minutes later they got a table and sat down looking through the menus, soon enough they’d decided what they wanted and ordered it. Then Danny said.
Danny: Btw. At the interview the other day we were asked about you girls…
Anita: Oh what did you say?
Danny: Told them the truth, so it’s all good I hope…
Anita: *smiled* ok… good…
They soon got their meals and started eating, when they finished they decided to go to a nearby pub and get a drink, they were all having a great time when they were disturbed by a young girl that said
Girl: Hi… sorry to interrupt you, but could I get your autographs? *she said looking from Harry to Danny*
Danny: *Looked at Harry quickly and said* sure, do you have a pen and something to sign?
Girl: I only have a pen… could you sign a napkin or something?
Sally started looking through her purse and suddenly found something in her bag and pulled it out saying
Sally: I have this picture of the 4 guys that I’m probably not going to use, so what if you signed that in stead guys *she said with a smile*
Harry: Sure… *he said and signed the picture in stead*
Danny: Here you go *he said handing the picture to her after he’d signed it as well*
Girl: That’s really nice of you… *she said looking at Sally* Where are the other 2?
Harry: Hmm Dougie’s out somewhere and Tom’s at his home city…
Girl: Oh ok… I’ll leave you alone again… oh and by the way girls, you’re really lucky *Anita and Sally both smiled gratefully at her* bye..
All 4: Bye…
Anita: Wow she was really nice… *she said sipping from her drink*
Danny: Yeah… I know…
About 10 minutes later they’d almost finished their drink (of course Sally’s wasn’t an alcoholic drink as she was pregnant) Anita still had a little bit left and Harry said.
Harry: should we go back home now, or should we get another drink?
Danny: *looked at Anita to see what she thought and said* hmm let’s go back, I think Ann’s tired…
Sally: or maybe she’s something else… *she said with a giggle*
Anita: *Choked on her drink and got a coughing fit making everyone laugh at her* It’s not funny *she said getting tears in her eyes of the coughing still laughing herself*
Danny: Are you ok *he said with a laugh rubbing her back*
Anita: *Finally got her coughing under control* Yeah I’m fine *she said now laughing* I just didn’t expect that comment…
Harry: well let’s get going then…
Then they all got up and went out to the car. Soon enough they were back.

As Sally and Harry got back, Sally went to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth and taking off her make-up. When she felt a pair of arms around her, she looked at Harry through the mirror and smiled as he started kissing her neck up and down. Sally put her toothbrush down and turned around in his arms and leant in to kiss him. Soon enough he started guiding her towards the bed and they fell onto the bed kissing, but Sally broke the kiss and said.
Sally: could it hurt the baby? *she said looking down a bit insecure about the situation*
Harry: I actually read about it, and no it can’t… plus it’s not like we haven’t done it after you got pregnant anyways…
Sally: I know the thought just got me worried that’s all… sorry…
Harry: It’s alright *he said stroking her cheek* and if you don’t feel comfortable about doing it tonight, we don’t have to… *he said kissing her*
Sally: You’re great Harry… I’m glad you put up with me when I’m like this…
Harry: *chuckled* Well why wouldn’t I… it’s understandable that you’re insecure about stuff… I think it’s great you are so concerned about the baby… that makes me know it’s in good hands…
Sally: *smiled at Harry* I’m trying my best…
Harry: I can’t wait to know what the sex is going to be?
Sally: Do you really wanna know about it before it gets born?
Harry: I don’t know… maybe…
Sally: I’d rather be surprised…
Harry: Oh ok… then we’ll just wait…
He said and kissed her and they both made themselves comfortable in each other’s arms before falling asleep.

Back with Danny and Anita they were lying in bed talking at the moment, about everything and anything. When Anita asked.
Anita: What are we doing tomorrow?
Danny: I could do with a whole day just staying in with you *he said looking into her eyes*
Anita: *smiled and said* but?
Danny: Well we’re going to the studio to discuss the month’s plans, we have a lot of interviews about the new album coming up soon… and after that we’re starting on the summer shows, there’s quite a lot this year…
Anita: Oh ok… cool…
Danny: You should come with us tomorrow… Sally’s going too, Harry’s being overprotected about her now that she’s pregnant *he said with a slight laugh*
Anita: I think that’s cute… but sure I’ll go with you tomorrow… should be fun… so Tom’s already coming back tomorrow?
Danny: Yeah they went home 2 days ago so it’s alright… btw you should meet our promoter, so you could get to know her before you start working there?
Anita: *smiled* but am I already hired?
Danny: yeah well you can start in a few weeks, once you’ve settled here…
Anita: Oh great! *she said and leant in to kiss him, as she started pulling away again Danny pulled her back in and turned the kiss more passionate… one thing lead to another and you probably know what happened here  *
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyFre Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm

siden det er længe siden jeg har postet sidst så får i lige en del mere..Smile

The next morning Danny woke up before Anita, and looked at her and smiled to himself. He then decided to make a real English breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages, he found a few slices of toast he put it all onto a tray with 2 plates, 2 glasses and some orange juice then he went back to the bedroom and put the tray onto the nightstand looking at Anita, he got onto the bed and under the covers and laid himself half on top of Anita, he stroke her hair away from her face and stroke her cheek before leaning in to kiss her slowly, he felt Anita flinch slightly and then kissed him back, and as he pulled away Anita finally opened her eyes looking back at Danny smiling and said
Anita: Morning…
Danny: Good morning sleeping beauty *he said smiling and kissed her again*
Anita: Something smells good? *she said smiling*
Danny: that’s cos I made you breakfast…
Anita: Really? *she said smiling* that’s so sweet…
Danny: yeah I got it right here… *he sat up slightly and said* what do you want first?
Anita: *was about to sit up almost forgetting she was naked and said* ehm a t-shirt would be nice *she said with a smile*
Danny: *chuckled and looked at her* sure… you can borrow mine *he said picking it up from the floor giving it to her*
Anita: thanks *she said taking on the t-shirt and sat up slightly* but just give me a bit of everything…
Danny: ok… *he said and put it on to a plate, then filled a glass up with juice and handed it to her she placed the glass on the other nightstand closest to her* so did you sleep well?
Anita: Yeah I did… I’ve missed sleeping with you next to me…
Danny: I know me too… *he said and kissed her they both started eating and Anita said*
Anita: wow this is delicious Danny… I didn’t know you could cook?
Danny: well I don’t do it that often, but I do know how to cook some things…
Anita: *giggled* That’s great…
Soon enough they both finished eating their meals and Danny leant in to kiss her pushing her down onto the bed but Anita broke the kiss and said
Anita: Danny shouldn’t we get up? When are we leaving?
Danny: there’s still a few hours left *he said kissing down her neck to her shoulder*
Anita: Oh ok… *she said pulling him up to face her again and she leant in to kiss him passionately*

Later that day they all arrived at the studio Tom came over and welcomed Anita hugging her and Danny said
Danny: Ann come with me *he said taking her hand*
Anita: What’s up Danny? *she said smiling*
Danny: *they got to a room and saw a blond woman standing there* Anita this is Sarah, she does all the PR and promotion for us, and she’s going to be your new boss… Sarah, this is Anita and she’s going to be your new assistant here.
Sarah: I didn’t know I would get an assistant?
Danny: Well… we’d get a busy year, so we thought it would be better to have an assistant to help you out.
Sarah: Oh ok… *Anita reached her hand out for her to shake hers and Sarah did* when will she be starting?
Danny: in a few weeks, she just has to settle in over here first… *Sarah nodded*
Anita: Well I’ll see you around *she said with a smile*
And with that Danny and Anita went back to the others and sat down… all of the guys soon went into another room, there was a window so the girls could see them through it, plus the guys could have an eye on them too…
Sally: So wasn’t waking up with Danny this morning just the best, and know that you’re gonna stay here this time?
Anita: Yeah… he’d made me breakfast in bed…
Sally: Aww that’s so sweet… Harry hasn’t done that for me yet…
Anita: I know, if it’s gonna be like that every morning, I’m not gonna complain…
Sally: haha I know, I just don’t think you should put your hopes that high…
Anita: I know… anyways I’m so happy Danny made me do this, I can’t wait to start working here, and just being able to spend a lot more time with Danny than I did before…
Sally: Yeah I know… *Sally started feeling weird kind of dizzy and Anita noticed and said*
Anita: Sally are you alright?
Sally: Yeah… I’m just gonna go get something to drink… *she said standing up*
Anita: Sally let me get that to you… just a bottle of water?
Sally: Yeah that would be great thanks *she said putting her hand up to her head trying to see things clear again*
Anita: *was only just by the door and looked back and saw that Sally was falling and Anita yelled* Sally!? *and rushed towards her trying to catch her before she fell but it happened too fast and Sally fell and hit the chair on the way down Anita sat down beside her* Sally…? Answer me please… Sally? *she didn’t respond so she rushed up towards the room where the guys were, panicking, they hadn’t heard them as the room apparently was sound proof* Sally… she’s passed out! I don’t know what to do… *she panicked even more almost crying*
All the guys rushed up and ran to the other room seeing Sally lying there and Harry rushed over to her and bent down picking her up slightly and he said
Harry: Sally?! Can you hear me? Please answer me…
Tom: I’m gonna call the ambulance…
Danny: What happened *he asked Anita who looked terrified he put his arm around her trying to calm her down*
Anita: I don’t know… she just suddenly looked really dizzy and started to get up cos she wanted something to drink, but I told her to stay and I’d get it for her, but as I was by the door she just passed out?
Dougie rushed over to Harry with some water as Sally were coming around slightly and Harry said
Harry: Sally drink this…
Sally: it hurts so much? *she said clutching her tummy*
And with that they heard sirens nearing and everyone looked worried at Sally, who had tears streaming down her face Harry was sitting with her head resting in his lap and soon enough paramedics came rushing in to where Sally was lying and they soon enough got her into the ambulance and Harry went with Sally.
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyLør Feb 14, 2009 12:53 am

Åh nej stakkels mig haha..
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyLør Feb 14, 2009 12:55 am

hahah I'm worried about you too Sally...!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 3:47 pm

ville lige høre om der overhovedet er nogen der læser den her? for så vil jeg stoppe med at poste den, for Sally har jo alligevel læst den på forhånd...
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Breakfast in bed, hvor skønt! Very Happy Danny er så sød.
Årh nej, Sally! Surprised Hvad er der galt? Jeg må vide det!

Jeg læser! Jeg læser!! Du må endelig ikke stoppe! Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 4:37 pm

hehehe ok så...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Nå Anne... så får du lige et part mere... helt specielt til dig fordi du er sådan en trofast læser... (Føler du dig ikk speciel?)

Everyone else rushed to their cars and drove to the hospital worried about what was going to happen. Soon enough they all arrived at the hospital but Harry wasn’t allowed to be with Sally as they checked her over so he was out in the hall when everyone got there and Anita said…
Anita: Any news?
Harry: *shook his head* no… I’m just so nervous…
Anita: I know… I’m sorry… it all happened so fast… I tried to catch her but I couldn’t… I feel like it’s all my fault…
Harry: Ann would you stop… of course it’s not your fault, you did everything you could, I’m just really glad you were there, as we wouldn’t have known about it if it wasn’t for you…
Anita looked at Harry unsure if he meant what he was saying but she felt Danny’s hand on her back and he said.
Danny: Don’t take it out on you sweetie you just wanted to help her out, if you’d let her go out it might had ended up even worse… *Anita nodded as Danny pulled her in for a hug*
After a few minutes the nurse came out from Sally’s room and Harry asked
Harry: Is she going to be ok?
Nurse: Yeah she’s just resting…
Harry: And the baby?
Nurse: I’m really sorry but she lost it… *everyone looked shocked at the nurse not believing what she said* it’s kind of normal that if a pregnant woman doesn’t get enough to drink she’d dehydrate and end up passing out, that’s not what made her lose the baby, but apparently she hit something at the fall that killed it… I’m so sorry…
Harry: No… *he turned around to look at Anita and said* did you see anything?
Anita: I think she hit the chair on the way down…
Harry: *Turned back to the nurse* Did you tell her?
Nurse: No I didn’t know if you wanted me to do that? But if you want me to tell I could do that as well…
Harry: No I could do that…
Nurse: well she’s asleep now so maybe you should wait telling her till she wakes up?
Harry just nodded as the nurse left and Harry put his head in his hands not able to fight back the tears anymore, when he felt a hand on his back he turned his attention to whoever it was and noticed Anita there and he pulled her in for a tight hug and broke down, Anita too had trouble holding the tears back, but knew she had to be strong for Harry, as he was there for her when Danny was in hospital a month ago.
Harry: We’d looked so much forward to it… she’s gonna be crushed when I tell her *he sobbed*
Anita: I know… I know Harry… but you know we’re all here for you ok? *she answered calmly* Harry… would you rather go and talk somewhere else? *she asked as he didn’t answer her*
Harry: *pulled out of the hug and smiled slightly at her but said* No… it’s alright… I’ll be right back…
Anita: ok…
She saw that Harry went to the bathroom probably to sort himself out a little before going to see Sally. The hall was filled with silence now no one really knew what to say, but it ended with Danny saying
Danny: I can’t believe this just happened… why did it happen to them? They were so happy…
Anita: *smiled at him and took his hand in hers and said* I know what you mean, I mean Sally talked about the baby all the time yesterday…
Dougie: I hope this isn’t going to ruin anything in their relationship…
Tom: I know…
Then they all kept silent again and then Anita said, to try and lighten up the mood a bit.
Anita: Hey Doug! How did your date go last night?
Dougie: *smiled* It went really well, we’re going out again soon…
Anita: Great… when can we meet her?
Dougie: relax woman, we don’t wanna scare her away now do we…
Anita: you think we’d scare her away… *she said with a laugh*
Dougie: Noo… she’d love you guys…
Anita smiled happy that Dougie finally found someone. Their conversation seemed to have lightened the mood a bit between them all but soon enough Harry got back from the bathroom and looked at them with a slight smile, and said
Harry: What are you guys talking about?
Anita: Dougie and Frankie… they’re going out again…
Harry: Yeah I know… it’s great… anyways, I’m gonna see if Sally’s awake so I could tell her… *he said turning towards the room Sally was lying in and went in*
He saw her lying there asleep still and he sat down on a chair beside her taking her hand. Soon enough Sally started waking up and she looked up at Harry and smiled as she saw him, then she remembered what happened and said.
Sally: What happened?
Harry: You passed out, apparently cos you hadn’t had enough to drink… the nurse said it was a normal thing during pregnancy, well at least they’d seen it a lot of times before.
Sally: But why did I have stomach aches…
Harry: *looked down taking a deep breath before saying* We ehm… we lost the baby Sally…
Sally: *looked at him shocked and checked if he was being serious, but saw his eyes were red apparently from crying and she said* are you serious?
Harry: *nodded* Yeah… I’m so sorry *he said squeezing her hand* Anita said you hit the chair in the fall…
Sally: Oh yeah I did… *she said shocked then she felt the tears threading to fall any minute as she realised he was telling the truth* it can’t be *she said and broke down and Harry immediately got up and sat on the bed slightly pulling her in for a hug*
Harry: I’m so sorry *he said rocking her back and forth trying to comfort her but he was crying as well*
They both stayed like that for what seemed like eternity.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Shocked
Nej, nej, nej NEEEEEJ!!!!!
Ej, det kan ikke passe. Please, det har at være et mareridt eller noget!?
Ih, nu gik det hele jo lige så godt .. -.-

Men jo, jeg føler mig speciel Razz
- Det er dejligt, haha!
Og super godt som sædvanlig!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Shocked
Nej, nej, nej NEEEEEJ!!!!!
Ej, det kan ikke passe. Please, det har at være et mareridt eller noget!?
Ih, nu gik det hele jo lige så godt .. -.-

Men jo, jeg føler mig speciel Razz
- Det er dejligt, haha!
Og super godt som sædvanlig!
¨

Hahah er glad for du ka li det...

Ja i know havde det også dårligt med at skrive og var mega bange for Sally's reaktion da hun læste det hahah...
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Det kan jeg da godt forstå, jeg fik det også helt dårligt med at læse det (;
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 11:05 pm

hehe nå... du får lige et afsnit mere Smile

A few weeks had passed now, and things were going downhill for Sally and Harry slightly, Harry tried to talk to Sally, wanting her to open up to him, but she just said she was fine and left the room again, she kept pushing Harry further and further away. Anita on the other hand had only just started at her new work but her boss Sarah, didn’t like her that much, but she hadn’t told Danny about that cos she didn’t want him to worry about it. She’d only worked there a few days so she wanted to see if it kept going on before she said anything. Anita had only just got off work and as she walked pass the guys’ recording studio the door opened and Danny stepped out of it together with Dougie and Tom (Harry still had the days off as he needed time to try and get to talk to Sally) and he said
Danny: Hey gorgeous *he said kissing her cheek putting his arm around her as they walked down the corridor*
Anita: Hey Danny *she said smiling and looked at Tom and Dougie* and guys… are you off now?
Danny: Yeah… there’s not much to do here without Harry, we kinda need the drums… *he said chuckling*
Anita: *giggled* yeah… how’s he doing though, did he talk to Sally?
Danny: No I don’t think so…
Anita: I think I’ll go have a talk to Sally today… maybe she’d talk to me… if she doesn’t I’ll make her listen to me…
Danny: You’re full of great ideas aren’t you?
Anita: Hmm… I don’t know… but I might know what she’s feeling…
Danny: Oh yeah maybe… let’s go to their place then…
Tom: Good luck Ann… I hope it works… then maybe we could tell her what we talked about the other day…
Anita: *nodded* Yeah… are you guys going to your place?
Tom: Yeah I promised Gi…
Dougie: I need a rest… but good luck, let me know how it turns out yeah?
Anita nodded and her and Danny went to Sally and Harry’s place as they got there they knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer and they heard Harry’s voice saying it was open and they both went in and Anita sat with Harry first and said
Anita: How are you managing?
Harry: *looked at her and shrugged* she keeps shutting me out *he said with a low voice* I don’t know what to do?
Anita: I’m sorry… but I thought maybe I could talk to her and we could see if that helps a bit… but Harry, you have to give her some time…
Harry: *nodded* thanks Ann, you’ve been a great help…
Anita: No problem I’m gonna go see Sally… is she in your room?
Harry: Yeah…
Then Anita went to the room and knocked on the door before going in Sally looked up at her and smiled weakly at her, she was lying on the bed on her stomach reading a book.
Anita: Could I talk to you Sally?
Sally: Sure *but she kept looking down at her book*
Anita: *sat down on the bed and tried to find the right words to start with and she said* How are you feeling?
Sally: I don’t know, I’m alright… it’s a weird feeling you know…
Anita: Well actually I don’t know exactly what you feel, but I could imagine it… *Sally didn’t answer her so Anita kept talking* I know you must be really sad about what happened… but Sally you know nothing can change what happened in the past… you can only do what you can to make the future better…
Sally: *looked weirdly at Anita but with a slight smile and said* What are you talking about…?
Anita: when did you last have a real conversation with Harry?
Sally: *looked down again not wanting to keep eye contact with Anita* I talked to him this morning…
Anita: Sally?! That couldn’t have been a serious conversation…
Sally: Ann, I feel ashamed of myself, I couldn’t take good enough care of the baby… I’m scared of getting pregnant again and it would happen again?
Anita: I know… I don’t know how to tell you this, but my mom actually lost a baby too…
Sally: She did?
Anita: Yeah she told me not long ago, cos I said I was scared of losing a baby if I ever got pregnant… but my point is, she still got 4 kids…?
Sally: I know… what did she do to get over it?
Anita: *shrugged* I don’t know, I didn’t ask her that… I just think she told herself to move on… Sally… Harry’s miserable, you gotta talk to him… don’t forget that he lost the baby too…
Sally: I know… but what if he hates me?
Anita: He doesn’t, I just talked to him, he’s scared that he’s about to lose you as well… he needs you… you need each other…
Sally: did he really tell you that?
Anita: Danny talked to him a few days ago and Danny told me what they’d talked about… maybe you two should start off on a fresh… just start up slow…?
Sally: *dried away some tears and hugged Anita happy she was so supportive and said* thanks Ann… you’re the best…
Anita: Are you gonna go and talk to him now?
Sally nodded and they both got up and before Sally got to the door she said
Sally: You aren’t just saying that about your mom are you?
Anita: No!? I’m not… I’m serious… you know I’d never lie to you…?
Sally nodded and walked out of the room first and both Danny and Harry looked up towards the door and smiled as they saw them both Sally walked over to Harry and Anita made thumps up to Danny and he smiled at her and started getting up. Then Anita said.
Anita: Well we better get home and get some dinner… we’d see you soon…
Sally: *looked at her and Danny and said* sure… thanks Ann…
Anita: *smiled and said* No problem… you know what I’m here for…
Then Danny and Anita took off home and Sally looked at Harry and said
Sally: Well I better give you an explanation?
Harry: You don’t have to, just promise me you won’t shut me out ok… do you want something to eat?
Sally: *nodded* Yeah… should we just order something?
Harry: *nodded and said* Yeah… let’s order some Chinese, what do you say?
Sally: Sounds great… *then Harry quickly dialled a number and ordered what they wanted and hung up the phone again and looked into Sally’s eyes soon enough she leant in to kiss him*
Harry: *As they’d pulled away from the kiss he pulled her into a hug in stead and said* I’ve missed you so much…
Sally knew what he meant and Sally said.
Sally: I missed you too, I was just scared…
Harry: scared about what sweetie?
Then Sally started to explain everything she’d just talked to Anita about and Harry smiled at her weakly, and said
Harry: I’d never think it was your fault… I love you so much, and when we’re both ready in time we could try again… but not till you’re ready…
Sally: thank you Harry… let’s start slowly ok?
Harry nodded and they kept silent for a while both looking each other in the eyes. Soon enough they started talking again, this time about everything else than the baby.
Harry: Btw. Danny, Dougie and Tom asked me something the other day… cos we thought you needed to come out and think about something else, and we actually don’t have a PA at the moment, so if you want that job it’s yours…
Sally: *looked at Harry shocked* Really… that means I’ll be around you guys all the time…
Harry: Yeah even more than Anita… you’re gonna go with us on tour as well…
Sally: Yeah… but I wanna start on the journalist education again after the summer vacation I only have 1½ years left… I wanna finish it…
Harry: Sure… that could be arranged, it would be like Anita she gets a part time job here as well when she starts.
Sally: Thanks so much Harry… I’d love to get that job… I love you *she said and kissed him*

Back with Danny and Anita they’d just finished eating and were now lying on the couch cuddling and watching some telly. Danny was gently stroking her back up and down knowing Anita loved it. It was so relaxing. Danny broke the silence between them and said.
Danny: How did you convince Sally?
Anita: *looked at him and smiled* I just made her realise some things… she thought Harry hated her because she couldn’t protect the baby enough…
Danny: Aww… it’s good she has such a great friend as you…
Anita: I know… *she giggled* I told her what Harry told you the other day, and I think that’s what she needed to hear…
Danny: *Smiled* yeah… so… how was your day at work? *he said changing the subject*
Anita: Hmm… it was alright… *she said looking down not wanting Danny to look her in the eyes*
Danny: *pulled her chin up to make her look at him* what do you mean alright… is something wrong?
Anita: No… of course I expect the lousy jobs in the beginning… I mean I don’t know much about the job yet as I haven’t had any experience before, but I don’t think Sarah likes me that much…
Danny: What? Why? I’m sure that’s not right…
Anita: Well I don’t know that’s why I didn’t tell you, cos it might just be in the beginning that she’s a bit harsh… I mean she’s annoyed cos she feels like she doesn’t need an assistant, and thinks I’m only there cos you’re my boyfriend… and she thinks I want to steal her job…
Danny: Well don’t you want it?
Anita: Not if I’m not good enough for it… I want to work hard to get a job like that. But I gotta graduate first… I haven’t even started on the education yet so I think she’s over reacting…
Danny: Did you tell her that…
Anita: Not completely this way, but I did tell her I’m not here to steal her job, but to learn something from her, and that you’d told me she was really good…
Danny: Ok… wait and see how things goes the next few weeks ok, and if it doesn’t help I’ll talk to her…
Anita: No that’d just make her even angrier I think…
Danny: Well if she can’t take the fact that you’re gonna be her assistant, then she isn’t qualified for her job…
Anita: Well you’re the boss… *she said giggling at Danny’s sudden bossy quote*
Danny: *laughed as well* well let’s give it some days huh?
Anita: Sure *she said still giggling but was cut off by Danny kissing her*

Det var det sidste Sally også har læst så der går lidt tid inden der blir sat noget ind igen for er ikk færdig med næste part til hende helt...
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Årh, godt at Harry og Sally fik snakket sammen. Og at Anit og Danny også fik snakket Very Happy
glæder mig til mere, bare tag dig god tid
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Årh, godt at Harry og Sally fik snakket sammen. Og at Anit og Danny også fik snakket Very Happy
glæder mig til mere, bare tag dig god tid

Det var godt... mangler ikk vildt meget af det næste... men har været ret optaget af at læse de sidste par dage hehe Razz Så har ikk fået skrevet så meget i ferien...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 EmptyFre Feb 20, 2009 3:23 am

Jeg har været dygtig og har skrevet videre Smile Så i får lige et part mere herfra Razz

We’ll move forward now to the middle of October, both Sally and Anita had started their new educations a month ago and everything was going great. Sally and Harry’s relationship was back to the way it was before Sally got pregnant, and Anita and Danny were like they’d always been with each other… Dougie and Frankie was together now as well so basically everything went great for all of them, except Anita still had her troubles with her boss, but Anita didn’t care at least she got to do something she could learn something from, she was the one decorating McFly’s MySpace, putting all the adverts up there, plus ads on their official home page. Every time the guys had something new to announce she would be the one putting it on their web-pages. She still had the lousy jobs beside of that, like sending out the mail, and all that. Where Sarah stood for everything else… Sally was loving her job as she was walking around with the guys all the time making sure they’d stick to the schedule.
Anita had always Wednesday’s off from school so those day’s she’d be working a full day’s shift in stead, and right now she was sitting in the lunch room by herself eating her lunch and reading a magazine when the doors opened and Danny and Tom walked in she looked up and smiled at them and Danny said
Danny: Why are you sitting here on your own? *he said kissing her cheek*
Anita: Well cos I was hungry and didn’t have much to do so I took the lunch break now… why?
Danny: Where’s Sarah?
Anita: I don’t know… I haven’t seen her in a few hours… are you here for lunch too?
Tom: Yeah… I was hungry, so how’s school going?
Anita: Great… it’s real fun… there’s a lot of homework though… when I’m off today it’s straight back home and do the homework… when are you off today? *she said looking at Danny*
Danny: I think at about 7 or 8… depends on lots of things… we have to do rehearsals for the tour today…
Anita: *smiled* ok… is Sally going with you guys there?
Danny: Yeah she’s off from school at around 2 and goes here right after I think…
Anita: Cool… *finished eating and said* well I’m off now, I’ll see you tonight *she said and kissed Danny’s cheek*
Danny: Yeah… see ya…
Anita: Btw. I have a few things I need to talk to you about when you get home *she said with a smile making sure he didn’t freak out worried that he’d done something wrong.

Sally was having a lecture, she was writing notes down when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket she picked up her phone and saw Harry had sent her a message saying ‘Hey sweetie… Missing you loads, can’t wait till you get here… anyways what are you up to?’ she smiled and replied ‘Hey handsome! I miss you too, just having a lecture, it’s quite boring… only an hour left’ she put her phone down and catches up with what her teacher had written down on the blackboard before she got a reply from Harry again. They kept texting each other back and forth until the lecture finished and Sally got out quickly walking with a few of her friends she’d made there, she hadn’t told them her boyfriend was Harry as she didn’t want them to make a big fuzz about it… it was the same with Anita, anyways Sally got on the nearest underground train to go to the studio and as she got there she went to find the guys but passed a room and saw Anita sitting in there looking slightly annoyed and went in there and said
Sally: Hey Ann… you alright?
Anita: *looked up* Hi Sally… great to see you? Yeah *looked around checking Sarah wasn’t around* I just have a tiny problem with Sarah that’s all *she giggled* I mean look at this? Just because she’s lazy and doesn’t wanna do it herself I get all this. Even though I have enough as it is…
Sally: *saw her desk was filled with different piles* how annoying… anyways I’m off to see the guys… we’re leaving soon for rehearsals…
Anita: *smiled* Sure… see ya…
Then Sally walked down the corridor and got to the room she knew the guys were in and walked in seeing them goofing around, Danny and Tom were in some kind of fight wrestling on the ground, Danny was obviously winning Dougie and Harry were playing the x-box, but as soon as they noticed Sally there they all stopped and Harry got up and rushed over to kiss her and said
Harry: I missed you… *he said looking deep into her eyes smiling*
Sally: *smiled too* I missed you too…
Danny: *sighed loudly* and I miss Ann…
Tom: Dude you saw her a few hours ago…
Danny: yeah but we barely talked…
Tom shook his head laughing slightly…
Sally: Speaking of Ann I just walked by her she was slightly annoyed *she giggled* I think she’s fun when she’s annoyed, she talks so much and so fast…
Danny: why was she mad?
Sally: Something about Sarah being lazy and Ann being buried in assignments…
Danny: oh… ok… Hmm maybe we should talk to Sarah? *he said looking at the other guys*
Dougie: *thought about it for a while then said* No… Ann wouldn’t appreciate that…
Danny: but we shouldn’t let Sarah be like that towards her…
Dougie: Please talk to Ann before you say anything to Sarah ok…
Danny: Sure…
Sally: Guys… we gotta go now or else you have to work till 9…
That made everyone get up and walk out of the room. About an hour later the guys were rehearsing and coming up with new ideas for the tour to their managers, the guys were really excited about this tour, as it was going to be the first with their own company. Sally was enjoying watching them, soon enough she went to get something to drink and stood up. She got to the vending machine and put some money in it when she felt someone emerging from behind her. She looked back and saw Harry there.
Sally: Hey what’s up? You taking a break?
Harry: Yeah… I was just thinking do you want to do something tonight?
Sally: Well actually I’d like to just stay in with you… maybe watching a movie or something? Would that be alright?
Harry: *nodded and smiled* Yeah that sounds nice… *he leant in to kiss her*
Danny walked out of the room to get something to drink as well and saw them kissing up against the machine and he said
Danny: Guys, wait till you get home…
They both pulled away and looked at him and Harry said
Harry: Like I haven’t walked in on you making out with Ann at work…
Danny: *giggled* I know… well move I need a coke…
Then they both moved and they went hand in hand back to the other guys, and Danny soon followed them, and the guys went back to the rehearsals.

Anita was finally off from work now, she still had some assignments that she didn’t have enough time to make, but couldn’t care less. She got out from the studio and got on the nearest bus back to the apartment, when she got back she went for a quick walk with Bruce before sitting down with her homework, there was a lot to read, she’d made a little snack she could eat while doing her homework, as she’d wait till about 7 to start cooking dinner, and right now the time was only about 5. 2 hours later she got up and started cooking lasagne, and then went back to her homework when it was in the oven, and 15 minutes later Danny walked through the door and said.
Danny: Hey Ann, *as he got to the living room where he saw her reading a book not answering*
Anita: *finally looked up and smiled at him* Hi… what time is it?
Danny: a quarter to 8… did you cook?
Anita: Yeah there’s lasagne in the oven it’s finished in about 10 minutes…
Danny: how much more homework do you have?
Anita: I’m almost finished for today… *she said with a smile* would you set the table while I finish? *got back to her book*
Danny: Yeah… did you take Bruce for a walk?
Anita: Hmm… *she just said not looking up from the book*
Danny left her to her homework and went to the kitchen to do what Anita just told him. Soon after the timer beeped saying that the lasagne was finished and he found the oven mitts and tried to get the lasagne out but somehow burned his fingers and yelled.
Danny: ARGH! God damn it! *and quickly placed the lasagne on to the table in front of him*
Anita heard Danny yelling and jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen to see what was going on and she said
Anita: Are you alright…?
Danny: I burned my fingers on the lasagne… *he said blowing on his finger*
Anita: *giggled* I can’t leave you in the kitchen alone for long before you hurt yourself can I? *she smiled cheekily* come here *she said and dragged him to the sink and put his finger under the cold water* stay there a few minutes…
Then Anita put the lasagne onto the table and found a beer for Danny and a coke for herself in the fridge and then went over to Danny and wrapped her arms around his waist making him look at her and she leant up to kiss him for the first time since he got home, Danny stopped the water running and reached out for a towel to dry his hands while kissing, then put his hand on her waist and it reached up her shirt slightly making Anita scream out and pull away and she said
Anita: God your hand’s cold….
Danny: *smiled* Oh sorry *then he quickly kissed her again before they both went to sit down*
Anita: so are you hungry?
Danny: you have no idea… *he said smiling*
Then they both started eating and chatting back and forth…
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 10 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 10 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: