Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

So Many Unsaid Things

Go down 
+7
Miley
sofiee-
Ann-Jones
Line
xxPoynterxx
Sidsel
Mia-xxx
11 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

Antal indlæg : 56
Registration date : 04/02/08

So Many Unsaid Things Empty
IndlægEmne: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Okaay.., den her fiction er skrevet på engelsk, fordi at jeg startede med at skrive den så jeg kunne lægge den ud på et engelsk McFly forum dx Der går det jo ikk ligefrem specielt godt hvis man lægger en dansk ud :s

Nå.., det her er min første fiction jeg skriver alene så vær sød at skrive hvad i synes dx Ris eller ros dx
- Mine kapitler er pææænt lange dx bare så i er forberedt :b
Indtil videre har jeg fået skrevet til og med kapitel 8..

So Many Unsaid Things

Chapter 1
It was Friday and my friend, Emma, and I had thrown my parents and little sister out of the house so we could have a little ’McFly-night’. We held that every time my parents or her parents went out. People who didn’t know McFly, would probably think we were crazy, ‘cause we could spend a whole night, just watching live DVDs with McFly, listening and dancing to music (ONLY McFly), eating chips and drinking. Well the last two things are quite normal I guess.

It was around 11pm, I think, when the doorbell suddenly rang. Both Emma and I were pretty drunk (only a little actually) at that moment, so Emma danced to the front door, while I was turning down the music.
After I had done that I sat down in the couch. I could hear Emma open the door and say in a rather loud voice:
”Okay, if you’re not a McFly-fan then turn around and walk…” she suddenly stopped talking and I could hear a faint manly voice.
“Mia..” Emma whined.
I sighed and got up from the couch and into the hallway.
I froze.
Emma looked pretty weird too and I couldn’t help but smile by the look on her face. Then I looked back to the guy, standing in the door. He was tall, blond, with characteristic eyebrows and a cute smile. For a moment I was completely unable to speak.
“Uuh… Excuse me, but do you both live here?” he asked looking from Emma to me and back. I shook my head.
“No it’s only me. Emma lives a couple of houses away,” I said trying to smile a bit. He thought a bit and then looked up at me.
“I’m Tom by the way,” he quickly added. ”Oh my god…Mia right?” he said looking straight into my eyes.
Wow that was creepy!
“Well yes, but ho-how do you know my…” I started, but before I could finish the sentence, Tom had wrapped his arms around me, giving me a big hug.
“Woah…Freeze. What was that for?” I asked confused and uncertain what to do. He let go of me and smiled from ear to ear. “Sorry ‘bout that… couldn’t help it,” he mumbled, ”all right, this might be a little weird and hard to explain, but I’ll try to do my best… A couple of weeks ago I found out that my parents weren’t my real parents. They told me that my biologically parents live in Denmark. Lives right here,” the last part he sort of whispered.
I dropped my jaw. Emma pushed my chin up where it was supposed to be, and I mumbled a ‘thanks’.
“T-That means…” I started but my voice cracked and I couldn’t finish.
“That means that I’ve found my real little sister,” he beamed.
‘Oh my god’ I thought as I whined and threw myself into his embrace. Tears fell down my cheeks, landing on his shoulder. I’d almost forgot all about Emma until she coughed loudly to make me notice her.
Successfully.
“Oh right… Tom this is Emma, Emma you already know who he is,” I said introducing them for each other, whipping the last tear away from my cheek. They shook hands and Emma gave me the ‘evil-look’ for forgetting her.
“So, I see you know my band already?” he said in an asking tune.
“Yeah,” Emma said, ”You guys are seriously the best!” He giggled. “Well thank you,” he said.
“Wanna come in or something?” I asked him noticing he still stood in the door. He shook his head.
“No, the guys are waiting in the car, but if you two want to do something together tomorrow?”
“Yeah! We’d love to,” Emma answered.
“Cool, we’ll come back tomorrow then,” he said before giving both of us a hug.
“Bye,” he said as he walked towards the car, holding in the driveway.
“Bye,” we both said, and I closed the door, still not able to believe what had just taken place. Emma screamed when we got back to the living room.
“Mia? Do you mind if I’m hitting on your brother?” she asked trying to look serious.
Failed.
“Yes. But I don’t mind if you’re hitting on his friends,” I answered laughing. We talked about it all night. Emma decided to stay for the night and when we finally got to bed, I thought about it. Tom Fletcher showing up at my house, telling me that I was his little sister made me so angry at my parents for not telling me in the first place. They’d known it all the time and they didn’t even bother to tell me? What would my little sister say when she found out? Would she blame them for not telling her first too? Or would she be so glad that she would forgive them in the same second they apologized? I know I wouldn’t. I looked at the clock. 3am. I decided to try to think at something else so I could get some sleep.

sooo... hvad synes i? Smile
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 04, 2008 11:55 pm

uuh den er god hihi xD
xxPoynterxx
xxPoynterxx

Antal indlæg : 18
Registration date : 07/02/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyTors Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG!!
JEG ELSKER DEN!
haha, jeg haar bare læst de næste syv kapitler, med det stopper mig da ikke fra at læse den igen? dx
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyTors Feb 07, 2008 8:09 pm

retti' go' Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyFre Feb 08, 2008 2:56 am

Så nu fik jeg da læst den Smile hehe
den er rigtig god:)

glæder mig til at læse videre..
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

Antal indlæg : 1179
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyFre Feb 08, 2008 8:44 pm

uuh, glæder mig til at se hvad der sker ;b
http://www.sofiee-.tumblr.com
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyLør Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Haha dx tak for kommentarene allesammen xD
anyways.. her er næste kapitel dx
Liige en lille vigtig ting dx Ditte = min lillesøster Razz
DADADADAAAM!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chapter 2

“Poke,”
I could feed Emma touching my shoulder, but I was too tired to move so I didn’t show any reaction, pretending to sleep and hoping that she would let me relax. But she definitely wouldn’t.
“Poke,” she tried again, this time harder.
I groaned.
“Miaaaa… Get up! I’m bored out of my mind!” she complained.
“What time is it?” I moaned. “10:30, now get up!” she commanded, and I had to obey, or else she would steal my sheets and my pillow and open the window. It was autumn so it was freezing cold.
We got dressed and went to the kitchen to make some quick breakfast. I didn’t say ‘morning’ to my parents like I used to do, but went straight to the kitchen, completely ignoring them.
“Good morning. Fun last night?” my father asked. I chose not to answer and simply just nod. Emma didn’t speak either. She knew why I was angry, even though I hadn’t told her. She always knows exactly how I feel and almost always understands why I feel that way. We’d been best friends for almost 5 years and I’ve never tried to care that much about a person like I care about her. She gave me a weak smile and I returned it.
After we had eaten, Emma hit the shower first and I had to wait. When I was about to leave the kitchen my mother asked:” Something wrong honey?”
“No. Not besides that you two have forgotten to mention one very important thing,” I said with a harsh voice. They looked at each other, trying to figure out what I meant.
“Come on… Which really important thing have you been keeping as a secret, hiding from me and Ditte all our lives?” I said trying not to cry. They still didn’t have a clue about what I was talking about.
“You two, my parents didn’t even bother to tell that…He showed up last night telling me, when it should have been YOU telling me instead that I have a brother?!?” I exclaimed, tears falling down from my eyes.
“And don’t you dare pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about,” I whispered.
My mother went pale and my father looked down at the table. I turned around, ran into my room and threw myself at my bed.
Moments after Emma walked into my room, closing the door and sitting down on the floor beside my bed trying to comfort me. I couldn’t stop crying. I cried for like ten minutes, and then I finally got up and hit the shower. I could hear loud voices from the kitchen. I tried not to listen and finish the shower as fast as possible.

10 minutes later Emma and I walked side by side on the road. We walked in silence for a while, but then Emma suddenly broke the silence by beginning to talk about a cow I think.
She’s a very strange girl, but I think that’s one of the reasons why I like her. We talked about everything and nothing as we walked through the forest. I’d forgotten my gloves, so my hands were pretty cold. And when my hands get cold, they turn purple. It gave me a little chock first time I saw it, but now I’m getting used to it.
When we got to the middle of the forest, we decided to turn around, and walk home, because I didn’t have a clue when Tom would show up. My face was red and it felt like my nose could fall off every minute now. My eyes were red and you could still see that I had been crying even though I stopped 10 min. ago.
When we reached Emmas house, she ran in to tell her parents that we would go shopping or something today, just so they wouldn’t get freaked out when she didn’t come home. I stood alone, outside her driveway a couple of minutes, just breathing and thinking back to the night before.
I smiled a little to myself when I remembered Emmas face when he showed up. I stood there, deep in my own thoughts, when I almost fell when Emma attacked me. I hadn’t noticed her before she had crashed into me, causing me to fall. I pulled her arm with me as I fell, causing her to fall as well. We both laughed really hard, when we got up again, walking very strange towards my house.
I could hear a car behind us, and pulled Emma away from the road with me. I suspected the car to just drive by, but it didn’t. Instead it pulled to the side, and then a guy got out of the car.
I recognized Tom the same second he stepped out of the car smiling from ear to ear. I couldn’t see his blond hair because of the cap he was wearing. After him followed a dark haired guy which I recognized as Danny. In the other side, two guys came out. One of them was Dougie and the other one was Harry. I could feel Emma taking my hand squeezing it and whining silently so only I could hear.
I beamed and forgot all about my parents as Tom walked towards me.
He wrapped me into a huge warm hug and we just stood there for a while. He then let go so he could give Emma a hug too, and introduce us to the others. We got a hug from each of them and I couldn’t help but smile all along.

A few minutes later we all sat in the car. The car was too little, but Emma and I shared a seat, her sitting on me as usual. Tom drove and Danny sat on the front seat with him. My hands were still slightly purple and cold, but I assumed it would get better in a couple of minutes.
The other talked and laughed loudly all the way, but I kept silent, looking out of the window.
“So, where would you like to go?” Tom asked from the front seat.
Emma looked at me, and then replied, beaming:” A place called ‘Bowl’n Fun’. Then we can go bowling and that laser magic-thingy.” They all agreed inclusive me, so Emma showed him how to get there.
The landscape passed by outside the window. For a moment I thought about forgiving my parents, but pushed that thought out of my head. Of course I wouldn’t forgive them. I was still raving mad at them, and I wanted a real explanation when we got home and I was alone with them.
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptySøn Feb 10, 2008 5:21 pm

jeg synes det er rigtig godt skrevet.. synes du får meget godt med i dine kapitler! Bliv endelig ved med at sætte nye kapitler ind! Very Happy
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptySøn Feb 10, 2008 6:28 pm

Line91 skrev:
jeg synes det er rigtig godt skrevet.. synes du får meget godt med i dine kapitler! Bliv endelig ved med at sætte nye kapitler ind! Very Happy

Tusind tak ;P
Jeg har vist noget med 7 kapitler indtil videre såeh xD Kan opdate ret ofte Smile
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyTors Feb 14, 2008 10:16 pm

årh, jeg glæder mig sådan til at læse mere ;b jeg syntes den er rigtig god xD
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyFre Feb 15, 2008 2:47 am

Det er rigtig godt Very Happy

Jeg ville fanme også være sur hvis det var mig der var i hendes sted !
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyFre Feb 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Mia-xxx skrev:
Line91 skrev:

Tusind tak ;P
Jeg har vist noget med 7 kapitler indtil videre såeh xD Kan opdate ret ofte Smile

du må godt snart sætte et mere kapitel ind ;b haha.
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyFre Feb 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Haha dx nyt kapitel!! ;P tak for alle kommentarene, de gør mig seriøst glad Very Happy
I det her kapitel skifter 'Point Of View'et' dx altså synsvinklen..
Enjooyy ;P
Chapter 3

Tom’s POV
Something was wrong. Mia’s smile from yesterday was gone, replaced with an impassive face. In the car she hadn’t said a word, and it started to worry me a bit. I really wanted to know what bothered her and I would really like to help, if only I knew what was wrong. When we reached our destination I parked the car and got out of it. The wind was blowing soft and cold, which made the leaves on the ground blow around in the air. Mia got out of the car, still not smiling. I wish she would smile again. We started to walk towards the big building in front of us. I walked behind Mia, and started to walk a bit faster to catch up with her. We got in and walked towards the bar where you could pay for bowling. “Mia, can we talk?” I asked her pulling her a little away from the others. She nodded and tried to smile a bit. “Something’s wrong Mia, I can sense it. Please tell me what it is?” I said directly, not breaking the eye contact. She looked away. She then took a deep breath and looked at me again. “I-I just had a fight with my parents about you and… I’m just mad at them for not telling me about you. What if you hadn’t found out? Would we have never met then?” she answered, water starting to fill her eyes. I wrapped her into a hug, stroking her hair. “At first, I was mad at my parents too. But later I realized that all they wanted to was protect me. Against what I didn’t knew and still don’t know, but I’m sure your parents, only did it to protect you. And I’m sure they would have told you sooner or later,” I said. “You’re probably right,” she said looking up at me, smiling. I smiled back at her and we walked towards the others.

Emma’s POV
Here I was, in the bowling center with my best friends and my favorite band McFly. Boy, this was weird but I loved it. The guys were really funny and even Mia seemed to be happy again. I wondered what Tom and she were talking about before but I didn’t ask her about it. If she wanted to tell me, she would tell me sooner or later. We paid for an hour bowling, and 40 minutes laser magic. I really suck at bowling, but actually I think it went pretty well this time. I won over Dougie so I was like really proud of myself and couldn’t help but tease him a little bit after. 5 minutes later we got into the room where the laser magic was. Everybody knew the rules and all that so we just started. We played team vs. team and I was on the red team with Tom and Danny. Well, we got in and the music started to play. My heart beat fast and I could almost hear it. Or maybe that was the bass? I decided to go shoot their base, so I started to run towards it. I really hate those stairs in the room, because I they’re so slippery and I’ve fallen once or twice. But normally I only crash into the wall in front of me. I ran down the stairs when I noticed someone shooting at me from behind. I ran as fast I could down the stairs, looking back at the one shooting at me. I crashed into the wall, fell to the ground, and passed out for a moment. My head hurt really bad and felt a bit dizzy. “Geez Emma… You okay?” A voice asked me. I looked up, trying to focus on the person kneeling down beside me. I t was Dougie. “Yeah, I think I am,” I replied trying to get up. My nose hurt really badly and I could feel something wet on my lips. I tasted it. It was blood. My nose was bleeding really badly. I started to curse silently, and ran towards the exit, Dougie following me. I opened the door leading out, and the light almost blinded me. “Ouch, wait here. I’m getting some paper or something, okay?” Dougie said, taking of his vest, running out the door before I could answer him. A moment later he came back, holding some toilet-paper. “Thanks,” I said grabbing the toilet paper. I looked up at the ceiling and dried the blood away from my face. When it stopped a few minutes after, I looked at Dougie. He just stood there watching me. “Doug, it’s really sweet of you, but don’t you think you should get back in the game?” I asked throwing the paper in the garbage can. “No I’m fine. Besides, it would be a bit unfair if we were 3 on our team and you were 2, right?” he replied smiling. “Guess you’re right,” I said grabbing my vest to get it on. Dougie did the same and we got in again. It all went really fast as usual and before I knew, we were done. We got out and waited for the results. Green team had won as I predicted. Sadly, we had to separate afterwards, so Mia and I got a ride home and they went to this thing they obviously had to go to. We gave them a hug and I got home.
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyFre Feb 15, 2008 11:14 pm

Det er virkelig virkelig godt!.. Jeg glæder mig, som altid, til at læse videre.. Smile
sofiee-
Star Girl
Star Girl
sofiee-

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyLør Feb 16, 2008 2:34 pm

ej det er godt. jeg kan godt lide at der er forskellige synsvinkler på det ;b
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Haha det er godt i kan li at synsvinklen skifter, for det kommet altså til at ske ret ofte ;P
Anyways.. keder mig ekstremt meget og ja.. så vil jeg da lige update xD

Chapter 4
“Home,” I half-yelled when I got inside the house. I walked into the living room, and found my mom, dad and little sister sitting in the couches. They were obviously telling her about Tom, before she found out by herself like I did. All of them stared at me as I just stood there looking at them. Ditte seemed to be happy, but my mom still had the same expression on her face, that she had had when I was yelling at them. I felt a bit dislike finding its way upon my face, but then I remembered what Tom had told me. Maybe he was right. I guess all they wanted to do was protect me. I could feel the water filling my eyes, and I turned around on my heels and walked into my room, closing the door, starting to play some loud music. I sat on my bed, hugging my knees and leaning against the wall. I closed my eyes and just listened to the music filling the room. Filling my mind.

If you wish it, wish it now
If you wish it, wish it loud
If you want it, say it now
If you want it, say it loud

We all make mistakes
Here's your lifeline
If you want to, I want to
We all make mistakes.
Here's your lifeline
If you want to, I want to

That song was so beautiful. I loved it from the first time I heard it, and ever since. There was a silent knock on my door. I didn’t reply but a moment after my mom came in. She sat down beside me, and hugged me. I didn’t push her away. I’d already forgiven her for what she did. “I’m sorry,” she whispered into my ear, ”I’m sorry that we didn’t tell you, I really am sorry.” I hugged her back. “It’s okay,” I said,” But why didn’t you keep him? Why did you send him away?” I asked. There was a pause where we let go of each other, and then she started to explain:” Do you remember I told you once that we were ready to have a kid long before you were born?” “Yeah, but you both got fired and you decided to wait,” I replied while turning the music way down. “Right… But we got a kid, and when I was in my 7 month, we got fired and we decided not to keep the baby. Right after he was born, he got taken away from us. I never saw him and neither did your father. A couple of months after, I really regretted our decision, but there was just nothing I could do,” she finished and I noticed the tears starting to fall. I hate when she cries so I wrapped her into yet another hug. “It’s okay, I understand,” I said trying to comfort her. I didn’t cry. I had cried enough that day so I simply wasn’t able to shed one single tear.
Later that afternoon, Tom came. I opened the door, and gave him a hug, and afterwards I let him into the living room where the rest of my family sat, watching TV. Ditte was the first to greet him, and she did that by running up to him, giving him a massive hug. My parents gave him a hug too, and I swear I saw Tom and even my dad cry a little. Just a tiny tear they quickly whipped away. We all just sat in the couch, talking that night.
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 3:29 pm

Oh god it's good!.. Laughing fantastico..
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Line91 skrev:
Oh god it's good!.. Laughing fantastico..
Thanx xD
jeg keder mig rigtig, RIGTIG meget lige nu såeh.. ha' et nyt kapitel? Razz
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 3:49 pm

yes sir.. jeg sidder alligevel bare og laver stil Rolling Eyes
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Haha dx det burde jeg os Razz
here goes..
Det er liidt langt men what-so-evaar xD

Chapter 5

I woke up because someone was knocking on my window. I quickly looked at the clock and it red 7:00am? Whoever that was, waking me up at this time, was a total jerk. I got up from the bed, walked to my window and pulled the curtains aside. Alright, whoever besides Tom would be a total jerk to wake me up. As I opened the window, Tom began to speak. “Oh sorry. Did I wake you?” he said with a teasing smile. “Tom it’s 7am of course you woke me,” I replied trying to look angry but damn that was so difficult, “So, what you want?” “Get dressed and all that and meet me outside in…” he said and looked at his watch,”10 minutes?” I nodded, closed the window and put on my clothes. I quickly brushed my hair before walking silently, not to wake anybody up, through the house and into the living room where I put a note, telling them that I was with Tom. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, closing it very carefully behind me. I turned around and gave a loud whine as Danny suddenly jumped right in front of me. I’m so easy to scare, and it ignores me like hell. “Danny!” I half yelled and started to hit him. After Tom had separated us, saving Danny from the sad faith of die being hit by a girl, I noticed that they hadn’t brought a car. “Harry and Doug went over to wake Emma up and well, those bastards stole the car,” Tom said noticing my obvious glance at the empty driveway. We started to walk to Emma’s place and when we had almost reached our destination, a car drove out the driveway. Inside it Dougie, Harry, and Emma sat laughing their buts of. Then they started to drive and all we could do was running as fast as we could after them. When they finally pulled aside, we were all exhausted and pretty angry at them. I couldn’t help but hit Emma a couple of times... or hundred. “Where are we going by the way?” I asked frowning. “Yeah, where are we actually going?” Emma asked too also trying to frown, but failed and began to giggle instead. “Well, me and the guys just felt like go swimming or something,” Harry replied from the front seat. “Go swimming? Guys.. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s not even 8 in the morning. We can’t go swimming ‘cause they’re closed?” I said trying to hold a giggle back. “Who said anything ‘bout swimming bath?” Danny said from beside me with a weird smile on his mouth. “Right. So we’re just jumping into the lake or what?” I said with a sarcastic voice. “That was actually a pretty good idea,” Dougie said sitting on the front seat beside Harry who was driving. “Yeah right,” I mumbled. It was the 12th September and it was freezing cold. “I think it’s a pretty good idea actually,” Emma said smiling. “Yeah Emma, you’re pretty weird so that’s obvious you think that, but come on. The water is probably 0 degrees or less?” I said while looking at Emma who was looking weird at me like it was totally normal to bathe in freezing cold water. “No way I’m doing it,” I said serious. Nothing could make me change my mind.
So here I sat, leaning up against a tree watching the other pushing each other in the lake. I grabbed my iPod from my pocket and put it in my ears. “DOOOOOOUUUUUGIIIIIIEEE!!!!” Emma whined because he had pushed her so she was balancing on the edge of the little bridge. Right before she fell in, she got hold to his wet shirt and pulled him with her. I closed my eyes and listened to the music filling my mind like I always do.

The ash set in and blew away
It's getting lost into the sea
I grew so close to all the thoughts I had to leave forever,
I left the chill and voice the screams in kids and ran for shelter.

You know I won't say sorry
Do you know I won't say sorry?
The pain has a bad reaction
A blend of fear and passion
Do you know what it's like to believe?
It makes me wanna scream

I could feel that someone was looking at me so I pulled my iPod out of my ears and opened my eyes. In the same second I did that, four hands pulled me up. Danny took my phone out of my pocket and I realized what they were going to do. “Nooooo!” I whined as Harry lifted me up on his shoulder and carried me out on the bridge. Emma was still in the water and seemed to enjoy it, Tom was in the water too attempting to get up on the bridge, and Danny and Dougie stood on the shore, laughing their butts off. That was the last thing I saw before I got thrown in the water. It was freezing cold, and it felt like knifes were digging their way through my skin. I opened my eyes under the water and all I could see was green. I didn’t move. I could see Emma’s legs swimming a couple of meters away, but I didn’t move. Suddenly I could feel that I was running out of air and I wanted to move up to the surface but I couldn’t. I started to panic inside and tried hard to move my arms but they didn’t obey. There was a loud splash and I looked up to see someone swim down, towards me. Whoever it was got hold of my wrist and pulled me up. We reached the surface and I breathed. God it felt good to breathe again. It was Harry who had jumped in to save me. It would have been cute if it wasn’t him who had thrown me in. I’ve tried to fall into the water when it was freezing cold one time before, and then I reacted a lot different. I could move that time. “Damn it Mia, you okay?” He asked gasping for air. I nodded silently and grabbed Tom’s hand which was stretched down to help me up. Harry got up himself and Emma got up too. Danny and Dougie stood on the bridge as well, pale and they were definitely not laughing anymore. When I got up I just stood there, shaking. Emma came over and gave me a hug and then went to the shore, taking her jacket on. My jacket was wet and cold so Tom offered his, but I told him to keep it, because he looked like he was colder than I was. “I’m so sorry Mia, I..I” Harry kept saying even though I told him that it was okay and that I was fine. I wonder what my parents were gonna say, when I got home dripping wet.
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 4:09 pm

ej.. altså.. det er bare så godt!.. Shocked
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Line91 skrev:
ej.. altså.. det er bare så godt!.. Shocked
Embarassed Tusind tak!! Du gør mig helt glad Very Happy Very Happy
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Det burde du også være!. Jeg elsker at man ikke ved hvad der kommer til at ske.. overhovedet. Ikke lige som alle de andre mange cliché fanfics Very Happy
Mia-xxx
McFlyer
McFlyer
Mia-xxx

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Feb 18, 2008 4:25 pm

haha dx ja, ved godt hvad du mener.. man sidder der og tænker 'også sker der det...' og lidt senere 'wee, hvad sagde jeg -.-'
har heldigvis stadig et par kapitler tilbage jeg ikk har postet her endnu, for jeg sidder en smule fast i den her for tiden ;P er igang med en anden engelsk stil såeh.. men guess what.. der har jeg også sneget McFly med i Twisted Evil tror alligevel ikk min lærer kender dem ;P
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things EmptyMan Mar 03, 2008 3:39 pm

aaah. Mia, jeg elsker dit fic. Very Happy haha
You know I do. ^_^
http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So Many Unsaid Things   So Many Unsaid Things Empty

So Many Unsaid Things
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner