Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?

Go down 
+2
Sidsel
Ditte
6 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? Empty
IndlægEmne: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyTors Jun 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Heej alle sammen det er en ny fic af mig, håber at i alle kan li' den..
Please be sweet and comment on it?

Første del:

"Ditte, Please come in here!" My boss called from his office,
"Yeah i'll be there in a secound" I said and placed my camera on my desk before i walked into my boss office, as usually he had his feet on the desk and looked throug some photos, he pointet at the chair on the other side of the desk for me to sit down. i sat down and waitet for him to start,
"Well, as you may know Caroline is quiting because of her pregnancy, so we need a new photografher i've seen your photos and they are really great, so what do you say?" He said and looked hopefully on me.
This was my dream, the job that I normally had to dream about had just come true. "Hell yeah, of course!" I said and smiled.
"I hoped that you would say that" He said and smiled before he allowed me to go out to my desk again.
I got home from work really early so i could get really to go out with my friends and celebrate my new job.
I got changed into my black dress, black shoes, curly hair and red lipstick, i got finished just in time to Rebecca to call, "Heey hun are you ready to go and celebrate?" She asked, i could hear her smile in the phone.
"Yeah of course" I said and walked out to the kitchen to get my keys and locked my front door before i meet Rebecca and Cat outside the pub.
The night was really great and went really fast with drinking and looking on some cute guys, before i even thought about it i was dancing with this cute and sweet guy on the dance floor, just moving our bodys against each other.
"Come on Ditte, we have to go home now!" Cat said breaking throug the dance.
I didn't stop dancing and Cat had to drag me out of the pub and into the taxi. "You've just got a drink to much, i think!" Becca said and laughed I rolled my eyes and ignored her.
The next morning i woke up at 6 am with a huge headache,
"Ditte your so dumm, you knew that you had to go to work today so why did you get so drunk last night" I said to myself and walked out of my bed and out to the bathroom to get a shower and fress myself up for my new job.
I got to work little later then i usually did, after i brought the coffee out to the people that wanted it my boss called after me again, i walked in and sat down.
"Ditte, You know that bring coffee out to people isent your job anymore," He said and smiled "Well, we already have a job for you to do, but it's first in 4 weeks so you have sometime to get youself ready.." he said and took a bunch of paper out of his drawer and pushed it over to me.
I looked at it and leaf through the paper. "You are going to go to a gig and take some photos. off the McFly boy's.. do you know them?" He said and showed me a picture of the guys.
I looked on the picture and shaked my head.
"Well i knew that there was a band called McFly, but i don't know there music or the boy's" I said and throw the picture back to him.
"Okay, well all the infomations is in the paper and Ditte remember 4 weeks,!" He said and opend the door for me. i nodded and walked out.

Første del. hvad synes I?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyTors Jun 12, 2008 10:48 pm

hi hiii det er godt (:
mere snart taak

x Sid
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyFre Jun 13, 2008 12:13 am

det er rigtig godt (: du skriver på en rigtig god måde! (:
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyFre Jun 13, 2008 9:56 pm

God start, glæder mig til at læse mere!
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyLør Jun 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Taak tøser, er rigtig glade for at i kan li det!!
Her kommer det næste stykke, please sig' hvis der er noget jeg kan gøre bedre eller anderledes.

Part two.

The week had gone slightly fast and all i've been doing was cheacking on infomations on the McFly boys, i knew that they were really populare between the girls, and i found out that there names were:
Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd.
Let's just say that all the things i have to know i've found out. It was hard to get use to get your coffee where ever are and when ever you want it, i just had to pushed a button and one of the new assistant came and brought me what i wanted.

After I had made all the stuff that had to be done i got down to the taxi and made my way over to Cats place, today was our shopping day and the day that we would get poor, we wouldent have any money for the next month or so but it was worth it.. As they say in the commercials: because you are worth it! We shopped all day and used all our money.
"Arr, That was great!" I said and jumped on the sofa in my flat, "Yeah, did you see the grey dress with black signs on it?" Cat asked and moved my feet so she could sit down on the sofa. "What a girl want, what a girl need" I startet to sing and Cat boost out laughing. "You know that you arent the best singer in the whole world" She said and smiled, i just rolled my eyes and sang the rest of the song before i startet to make some food.

3 weeks after..
i was packing all my things and did my last stuff ready to hit the road, and make my way to McFly's gig in the middel of London "So, are you ready?" My boss said to me when i had packed all the stuff in the car,
"Yeah, it should all be there!" I said and smiled nervous, this was the day that i had waitet for in 4 weeks but.. now i wanted to run screaming away, the thing about taking the pictures wasent the problem, but i didn't know that you had to meet them in person.
I slowly got the last box in the car and got in the car, and huge sigh came out of my mouth before i startet the car and drove off. Rebecca called me just before i had to pack it all out and meet the boy's, she was really up for going with me but my boss told me "No go!" He wanted me to see and do it without any help from others.. lets just say, he wanted me to do it alone so i couldent hide behinde anyone.
"1 o'clock Shit!" I said when i looked at my watch, i had to be ready to meet the guy's in 20 mins..
"Great start Ditte" I said and took my camera out and all the papers that i needed to have with me.. why all these papers?
What was i sepose to use them to anyway! The wind was really strong today and as i was on my way into the room where i should meet the boys, all the papers got tooken by the wind and blowed out over the place..
"GREAT just what i need now!" I said really annoyed.
"Heey!" A voice said and gave me some af the papers that had gotten away. "Thank you!" I said and faced a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes, "I'm Sidsel!" She said and gave me her hand to shake, i friendly took her hand and introdused myself. "But thank you for helping me with all the papers.. but i have to go now. i'm going to meet McFly in 10 mins. " I said and smiled.
"Oh, no problem i'm going into them anyway so i can show you the way" She said and opend the door for me and showed me the room where i should meet the boys, before she left she told a bit about herself and apparently she was dating Dougie the bass player.

Synes I?
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyLør Jun 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Det er rigitg godt! skal nok skrive hvis jeg kommer på noget jeg mener kunne ændres Wink
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptySøn Jun 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Gutti (:
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptySøn Jun 15, 2008 5:10 pm

virkelig godt (: glæder mig til mere Wink
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyMan Jun 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Rigtig godt Very Happy Mere snart.. !
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyMan Jun 16, 2008 10:35 pm

rigtig godt, kan godt lide at det hele er på engelsk .. Er du igang med næste ??
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyFre Jun 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Jaa, har lige fået skrevet det sidste.. Men det her add er REALLY REALLY Crappy!

Part three.

Well maybe i should tell you about myself so you can get to know me a bit better. My name is Ditte and i'm 20 as you may know i work at Londons biggest and best photografhers, and i'm not for england i'm a student from Denmark who fallowed her dreams and became a photographer. I moved away from home at 17 because of my family. or what there is left of it. My brother died in Irak and my mom.... S-she left me when i was 15 because of my old boyfriend. And then at last my dad, i don't know who he is or how he is, i've never known him and my mom refused to tell me his name.
Just to cheer things up again.. I'm "perfectly happy with my life now" i've got my friends and my job, what more do you need? Well Back to the story. .
I sat on a chair with my camera on my lap just waiting for the McFly boy's to come. "Heey!" A male voice said on his way over to me, i looked up and saw McFly's manager Fletch.. I got up from my chair and shaked his hand. "Heyy" i said and smile. "Well the boy's are on there way" He said while smiling and walked out of the room to leave me once again alone with all my nerves. "Okay, one last chance to look yourself in the mirrow," I said and took my little mirrow out of my bag..Ditte you look fine..
I could hear the doors open and the room got filt with male voices, my heart was on it's way out of my chest and I got really big eyes when i saw Mette kiss Danny Jones.. Not because she kissed him, but she was my friend back in Denmark.. I looked at her and when se saw me she almost screamed. I smiled and walked over to meet the boys. Mette quick hugged me before she left the room with Sidsel. "Erm, right.. grab a chair boy's"I said nervous and smiled. The boy's smiled and sat down, "Heey i'm Tom.." The one guy said and hugged me, my cheak fast truned red and i smiled, that i didn't expect. The boys told me where i was suppose to stand and then we had a little chat.. they were all really nice, very open and friendly. "We have to go and get ready for the show" Harry said and smiled, they all hugged me before leaving me to my own thoughts. Was he just flirting with me, that Tom boy? I rolled my eyes, no of course not, maybe he is the flirting one in the band.. maybe it's just normal for him to do that.. As i sat in my one thoughts I felt my camera and quick realiced that i had to go out the the stage and finde my place to take the pictures.

Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyFre Jun 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Det er super.. (;
Glæder mig til næste, når man sådan rigtig kommer ind i historeien.. hehe
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyFre Jun 20, 2008 10:13 pm

Synes nu det var ret godt, det var i hvert fald ikke crappy i mine øjne! Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyLør Jun 21, 2008 1:42 am

nej , jeg er helt enig, rigtig godt . Glæder mig til næste..
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyTirs Jul 08, 2008 2:37 am

Hey , ville høre om der snart kom mere ?? Twisted Evil
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyLør Jul 12, 2008 11:24 pm

Er i gang med næste stykke, håber på at jeg bliver færdig med det næste stykke til i morgen..
Sorry, More soon!! Lover jeg.. alien Razz
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 12:27 am

Hehe , det er fint var bare ved at blive lidt nervøs for om der kom mere . pale
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 12:28 am

Haha,, Okay Very Happy
Men der kommer mere i morgen. Smile
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Næste afsnit. ; )

Part four.

The gig was amazing, all the fans were screaming and singing along. It was better the i thought it would be, it was so good that i startet to sing too.. "Because The heart never leis" I stopped when i saw Tom and Dougie looking at me, the were both laughing at me, and again my cheaks turned red like an appel.. The rest of the show i tried not to sing along but it was really hard.. When the gig was finished i took my photografh and walked backstage, "that was reallly great guy's" I said and smiled. "Yeah we know, i saw you singing along!" Dougie said and laughed I gave him a shy smile and sat down on a chair to look at all the photoes that i've taken.
"Woow, you're a really good photographer." Tom said and smiled, he was sitting beside me looking along. "Aww, thank you, today was my first live shoot though" I said and smiled proudley of my work.
"We are going out to the tourbus you can come if you want to?" Tom shyley asked.
"Yeah sure why not" i answred and smiled, the day had been hard but good too and going into McFly tourbus would make many girls jalous of me. The boys walked out of the door and Mette and Sidsel was just sitting for some mins before the got up from there chairs. "Are you coming?" Sidsel asked.
"Yeah, sure. but why are we first going now?" I asked a bit counfused and looked at Mette. "Well, because of all the girls," She said and smiled.
We walked out of the back door and in on the otherside of the bus, all the guys had there shirts of and a towel around there neck, i smiled inside when i saw Tom aww he was sexy, serious he looked so good like a god, okay but really really like a good piece of meat! We all sat down and the bus startet to drive and before i even thought about it we were on the road.
"WAIT!!" I yelled, they all looked counfused at me. "My car, my work, i have to go home and do my work!" I said and waitet for the answer where they all realise that i wouldent stay and i had to go back to my car.
"Aww, we'll talk to your boss, say that you'll take some pictures on the tour.." Tom said and smiled like of course you should stay, you have to.. I smiled "Well i have to call my boss now and ask him if it's alright with him." I said and got my phone. 5 mins after i walked into the others with a smile on my face," He said that it was okay, but he would see more then 50 pictures that he can use for something or i'll get back to the coffee again, so please let me take some pictures in here,!" I said and smiled nervous. they all smiled and nodded..
The rest of the night went with drinking beers and talking while the guy's played x-box, i'd startet to get close to the girls again, though we disagree on some stuff, when they all walked of to bed i was sat in the sofa alone, not knowing where i should sleep was i sepose to talk with them or sleep here. I slowly looked out of the window just looking at the road we drived past.. "Are you coming?" Harry asked from the room they all just had walked in, "er, yeah.. but space?" I said and looked in there was 4 beds and they were all taken. "Aww, Tom or me?" Harry said and smiled, my eyes went wide open and my mouth dropped, "I-i'm sorry, what did you just say? er, i'll just sleep on the sofa" I said and turned around. "Stop! I was only joking!" Harry said and smiled.
"Well what a funny joke" I said and looked at just waiting for him to carry on,
"You and Mette can share a bed," He said and smiled. I looked on Mette, Not that i didn't like her i did and i knew her but the last time i saw her was when i was 17, Mette nodded and made some space for me.. "I'm sorry!" I said and closed my eyes before falling to sleep Mette said. "Don't worry,"
*** NEXT MORNING***

"Get up!!!!!" I heard Tom yell, i slowly opend my eyes to finde Tom throwing water on Dougie, and Dougie screamed and jumped out of his bed. I walked out of the bed and out to there 'kitchen' to get something to eat, today the guys were playing in the otherside of London so i was going out shopping cause i had no clothes and i could but i'm not going to run aroung naked.. "Morning, do they normaly do that?" I asked and look on Sidsel she nodded " Yeah, Doug is not the one to get first up in the morning!" She said and took a sip og her milk.. "What's up?" Harry asked and sat down beside me putting his arm on my shoulder. "not that much going to shop today." I said and smiled.
Later that day the guys were off to get ready to the show and I went out shopping, as i was sitting in the starbucks i saw this cute guy stand at the disk looking at me, i smiled and looked away. "Can i join you?" He asked, i nodded and moved my stuff..
"I'm Simon," He said and sat down.
"Heey, Ditte!" I said and smil, we sat chatting for a while and he was really nice. He was a young writer just trying his luck, he smiled and said godbye when a friend came and picked him up.. I walked 'home' and into the tourbus, throwing my stuff on the floor and jumping over on the sofa.
"Nice to have you home again!" Tom said and smiled, i smiled "Er, shouldn't you been on stage now?" I said "No, the show starts in 40 mins! come!" He said and dragged me out of the bus and into a room where all the guys were chatting and practice.

Hvad synes i? bom
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptySøn Jul 13, 2008 9:50 pm

rigtig godt (:
MERE taak haha
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyMan Jul 14, 2008 8:27 am

Ja det er rigtig godt , glæder mig til der kommer mere Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyMan Jul 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Enig med de andre ! mere snart Smile
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyOns Jul 16, 2008 11:17 pm

Ville høre om du snart var færdig med næste ?? Wink
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyLør Jul 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Sorry piger at der er gået så lang tid. men er igang med næste add og der skal ikk gå længe før det ligger smasket op herinde til alle jer der gide og læse den. Cool
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? EmptyLør Jul 26, 2008 10:05 pm

DitteMcFLY skrev:
Sorry piger at der er gået så lang tid. men er igang med næste add og der skal ikk gå længe før det ligger smasket op herinde til alle jer der gide og læse den. Cool
Jeg vil i hvertifald MEGET gerne læse mere Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? Empty

Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» LOVE <3
» Somebody to Love SA.
» Fanfic: We could've fallen in love.
» True love way - Af Emilie, AM og Mille.
» Falling in love ??

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: