Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?

Go down 
+2
Sidsel
Ditte
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 26, 2008 10:29 pm

Next add.

part five.

the days had went fast and there was only 2 shows left, "Heey sweetie!" Danny said and sat down beside me with a beer in his hand. "Heey," I said and round the appel around infront of me.
"So what's wrong?" He said and looked at me.
"Oh, I just don't wanna think about me going home soon and not seeing you guys again" I said and smiled at Danny. He nodded and took a spi of his beer.
"Nobody have said that we don't have to see each other again, i've seen the way you and Harry look at each other" I said and smiled cheeky.
"Haha, Danny there is so much you don't know!" I said and got up from my chair.
So let me just tell you guys what have happend, you know how Tom was flirting with me and really wanted to get closer to me. Well that happend, uhm we had a one-night stand and the things went totally wrong. I was starting to get this weird feelings for him,'love' and he totally messed it up. So I told him that we were finished, no more Ditte and Tom. there is no way that i'll be with a guy that i can't trust. He had cheated on me and that's the end.
after I told Mette and Sidsel about my dreams at night, my dreams were very weird. they all startet with me kissing this guy and then things get more serious and at last I see Harry kissing me before leaving me to go over and do the recording for McFly's new album.
Sidsel and Mette told all the boys and now they all keep saying that I love Harry, well I SO DON'T.
well me and Harry is very close but no more then that, or like the paper would say 'Judd's bit on the side' cos as you all know the Judd have a girlfriend. '''''SURPRISE'' No not really he is charming just what a girl want.
The gig startet and I took the pictures.. 'the thing i'm best to' ..
"Woow, That was amazing!" Tom said and sat down in the tourbus, I nodded to show that I agreed.
"Well i'm heading of to bed!" I said and walked off.
"Nope you're staying!" Harry said and took my arm, I pulled my arm to myself and rolled my eyes before walking into my bed. i could hear foodsteps outside the door and a few mins after the door went open and Harry walked in.
"What are you doing." I said and looked at him. He didn't answer but just sat down beside me. "You know that people think that we are having an affair, and now i understand them,!" I said and laughed.
"Well," He said and laughed. "Why don't we have an affair?" He said and lean in and kissed me softly on my lip.
"Harry, I'm not going to be the girl that get all the sex and nothing of the relationship, and it's wrong very worng. thoug it's a very tempting offer!" I said and smiled before standing up.
"Well I know that is't wrong and I'm ready to risk everything to get you!" He said
"What are you saying?" I said confused.
"Well, I'm I've fallen in love with you!" He said and walked over to me, my eyes went wide open and my mouth dropped. "Ditte?" Harry said and smiled.
"Butbut!" I said trying to get some words out but nothing came. He then smiled and kissed me on my forehead, I didn't pull away but just looked into his eyes. He kissed my again on my lip.
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 27, 2008 2:51 am

Bad Tom! uhhh, Harry og Ditte?<3 Hehe, rigtig godt Very Happy Glæder mig til mere..
Tilbage til toppen Go down
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 27, 2008 8:58 am

Glæder mig rigtig meget til der kommer noget mere , det er rigtig godt . Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?   Can Love Come Out Of A Camera? - Page 2 Empty

Can Love Come Out Of A Camera?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» LOVE <3
» Somebody to Love SA.
» Fanfic: We could've fallen in love.
» True love way - Af Emilie, AM og Mille.
» Falling in love ??

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: