Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

That somebody is me. [13+]

Go down 
+7
Ditte
Mia-xxx
Line
mcflys
Carolaade
sofiee-
Miley
11 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
JasminM
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
JasminM

Antal indlæg : 180
Registration date : 07/01/08

That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Wee! det er godt... Læg snart næste del ind afro
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://myspace.com/jasmin_mcfly
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Det er helt vildt godt! kan godt lide måden det er skrevet på..
Hvornår kommer næste del?! Smile
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

Antal indlæg : 216
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 20, 2008 2:37 am

Jeg vil gøre mit bedste for at huske at sætte næste del ind i morgen. Very Happy

TAK ALLESAMMEN!
http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 21, 2008 1:42 am

*Maria’s POV*

As my arms were around Tom’s neck and my ears inches from his head, I noticed him suddenly sniffing rather loud.
I pulled my head off his shoulder, looking him in the eyes with a smirk. ‘Were you smelling me?’
‘Wh-What? N-n-no, I wasn’t!’ He stuttered.
‘Don’t deny it Fletcher-boy, I heard it.’ I smiled, and actually felt flattered.
His cheeks were burning red, more than they usually did, as he looked to the ground.
Seeing him feeling awkward I pulled him into a hug.
‘Don’t worry. We’re friends’ I took a long noisy sniff. ‘Friends who smell each other.’ I grinned and I could feel him chuckle.
We stayed like this for the rest of the song, and I couldn’t help but notice how happy Hannah looked in Dougie’s embrace.
Almost like she belonged there.
I’ve known for a long time that she has got something for little Dougie.
Although she hasn’t told me, she knows I know.
I hope she notices sometime that Doug has the same feeling for her too, it’s quite obvious how they like each other,
but she can’t seem to realise it.
Maybe a talk with Doug will do? I thought.
He has to tell her sometime. I’ll do it when the song finishes.

Searching for the other two love couples I only found Amy and Harry.
They, too, were pressed up against each other, moving to the slow rhythm of the music.
I couldn’t spot Danny and Julia, so I concluded they’d gone to sit down somewhere, for another drink maybe.

The song ended and I loosened my grip, but Tom didn’t seem to respond.
He continued holding on to my back.
I cleared my throat, and he let go.
‘Oh, sorry.’ He apologised ’Didn’t realise the song was over.’
’It’s all right’ I grinned, and decided now was the time to talk with Dougie.
’Will you excuse me for just a minute?’ I smiled politely.
He nodded and stepped aside. I walked over to where Hannah and Dougie had sat down, and stopped in front of Dougie.
’Can I talk to you for just a sec?’ I asked, giving Hannah a smirk and a wink.
Her face was plastered with confusion, opening and closing her mouth as if she was about to say something, but nothing came out.
’Yeah, sure.’ Dougie replied. I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him over by the snack table.
I smirked widely and gave him a little innocent dirty-flirty look. ’So, when are you going to tell her?’

*Tom’s POV*

Without realising, a smile spread across my face, as my eyes were glued to her back while she walked away towards Hannah,
and thought she probably wanted to chit chat to her, like girls do, until she grabbed Dougie and dragged him along.
My jaw fell.
Yes, I know they’re friends, but the way she looked at him when they stopped by the table?
That’s something I’ve never seen before.
It was this flirty look, mixed with temptation.
I know Dougie doesn’t feel that way about her, but does she really like him like that?

McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 29, 2008 1:26 pm

er helt vild med den historie!! Very Happy Please blev ved med at skrive på det!
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Ihh. Det er virkelig godt!!
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 06, 2008 10:48 pm

iiih. I må undskylde ventetiden. >_<
Jeg lægger nok en del til ind, for at gøre det godt igen. Very Happy

Dougie’s POV

"Tell who what?" I asked confused
"Tell Hannah that you've got a thing for her."
“Wh-what? How did you know?” I stared at her, jaw open like I was trying to catch flies
“Oh, come on Doug, it’s obvious!” Maria smiled at me.
I looked over to where Hannah was sitting, confused as usual.
“Does she know?” I asked.
“Nope, she’s blind you see, whereas everyone else...” She continued
“Wait. Everyone knows?” I asked startled again, am I really that obvious?
“Yep, everyone but her. So when ya gonna tell her?” She smiled cheekily.
“Well, I was planning to tonight actually, me and Tom were...” I said looking to the ground and talking quietly.
Oh god I hope she didn’t hear the last part.
“You and Tom were gonna what?” She asked looking at me puzzled
“Erm, nothing... err look I better get back to Hannah, she’s looking lonely, thanks.” I said already walking away.
Oops. I looked over at Tom on my way, who was standing on the dance floor, looking lost.
He suddenly glared at me as I walked by.
Woah, I thought, I hope he didn’t get the wrong idea.
I know I don’t like Miley in that way but still, guys don’t make moves on mates girls.
He knows that.
“What was that about?” Hannah asked, looking even more confused that when I left her.
“Nothing.” I chuckled, “What do ya want to do now then?” I asked already knowing the answer.
“Dance.” She smiled broadly, grabbing my hand and leading me onto the dance floor.
“What’s up with them.” She whispered in my ear, making me shiver slightly.
I looked, and there standing at the punch bowl was a very unhappy looking Tom, and an even angrier Maria, but with arms folded.
“Errr, I dunno, lets leave them for a bit, wait till they calm down” I said.
“Okay, but not for too long, they look like they’re going to kill each other.” Hannah laughed, before we once again held each other and danced.

Harry’s POV

I couldn’t help but laugh.
I was dancing with Amy, when I watched the most hilarious scene unfold.
Maria had grabbed a startled Dougie, leaving a very confused Hannah and Tom.
Doug had returned to Hannah quite happily, but something very different was going on with Miley and Tom.
“Amy.” I whispered-
“What?” She said picking her head up off my shoulder
“I wonder what’s up with them two?” I asked as she looked over.
“I don’t know but whatever it is, they don’t look too happy about it.” She said as an argument, in hushed tones,
made its way over to the punch bowl, as Maria’s attempt to walk away failed as Tom followed her.
As Hannah and Dougie stood next to us dancing, I nudged Hannah in the side.
“I think it’s time to step in, she looks as if shes gonna knock his block off” I said,
and sure enough a resounding crack echoed through that hall.
Miley stormed off outside, quickly followed by a worried Hannah,
whilst Tom stood, a shocked expression, holding his cheek,
a large hand print turning redder by the second.
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 12:16 am

Here you go, mennesker! Very Happy
Husk at kommentere hvis i kan lide den. (:

*Tom’s POV*

Groaning, I made my way over to the punchbowl, where, now, only Maria was left, looking rather confused. ’Interesting conversation?’ I asked unenthusiastic, as I approached.
’Uh, I guess.’ she sighed.
’He didn’t like you then?’ I asked, still frowning at every word I say.
’What?’ She screeched ’What are you talking about?’
’I mean, being dumped like that, must’ve hurt. Especially when you know he likes somebody else, and that somebody else, obviously, likes him as well.’ I tried to sound as uninterested as I could. ’Why do you even want to ruin it for your friend anyways? Has she done something to you?’

*Maria’s POV*

What did he just say?! Did I hear him right? Did he just accuse me for trying to hurt Hannah? My best friend?
’Wait, what? You thought I hit on him before? …to hurt Hannah? Is that how you think of me?’ I hissed but lowering my voice when saying: ’I thought you knew me..’
I turned around trying to walk away, but he followed me.
’Maria, wait! I thought..’
I thought you were my friend.’ I interrupted him, spinning around. ’Just go, ok?’
’But..’ He tried.
With out thinking, I interrupted his speaking, as my hand collided with his left cheek. And realising what I’d done, I spun around and ran for the door, tears running down my face, making my mascara muddy.

I didn’t stop until I was 50 feet down the street and sat down on a bench, letting my head fall to my hands. I saw a shadow beside my feet and someone was obviously out of breath.
’What.. happened.. in.. there?’ Hannah gasped in between words. She’s not really a girl for sports, except when it’s on TV, ’cause then she has another excuse for stretching out on the couch.
’Tom.’ I sighed ’He thought I tried to lead Doug on, because I wanted to hurt you.’
’Why would you want to hurt me?’ she asked confused.
’I don’t know.’ A silence fell.

’I feel awful.’ I whispered suddenly. ’He didn’t deserve that slap.’ Hannah slid her arms around me and squeezed. ’Why was he even that mad about me ”hitting” on Dougie?’ I asked, making air quotes while saying hitting.
’I have no clue.’ She responded, her arms still around me.

*Danny’s POV*

After the very eventful experience, which just happened, I toddled over to where Tom
was. ’You ok, mate?’ I asked. ’What happened?’
’She.. She slapped me.’
’I saw that.’ I said sarcastically ’But why?’
He mumbled something I couldn’t hear.
’What?’
’I might’ve accused her for trying to hurt her best friend.’ He said in a very low voice.
’Well, yeah, that’s not really the best thing to say to her, on the day you’ve decided to confess your feelings.’ Dougie butted in and I cringed my face. ’You are going to tell her, right?’ He asked worriedly. ’You have to. You promised!’
’My chances probably shrunk at the point I started frowning at her, don’t you think?’ Tom hissed.
’C’mon, Tom! Maybe she just got a little carried away? You know how she is when it comes to trust.’ Dougie pleaded. ’I won’t do if you don’t!’
’You’re such a baby.’ Tom stated ’I’ll try, ok?’
’That’s the spirit’ I smiled and patted Tom on his shoulder, pushing him lightly in the direction of the door Maria had escaped from.
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 12:26 am

Arh Maria, Mariiiiiaaaahh. Den er bare sååååh god!
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 12:37 am

iiih. Mange tak, Linurrr.
<3
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Den er [u]RIGITG[/u] Go' mere snart!!
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 3:41 pm

ej hvor er den god! Very Happy glæder mig til næste stykke..
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 3:48 pm

iiih. Mange tak. (:
Jeg er rigtig glad for at I kan lide den.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Jaa.. Det er mega godt!
Kom med mere snart! ;b
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 12, 2008 11:38 am

Mange tak. ^_^
Mere?

Tom’s POV

“Hey.” I said quietly, standing in front of the two girls
“Hi.” Hannah smiled sympathetically
“I’m just going to go wait with the otehrs.” She said getting up to leave me and Miley to talk
“Listen, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it I know you’d never do anything to hurt Hannah.” I said sitting next to her
“It’s okay, I’m sorry I slapped you.” She said touching my still tender cheek, making me blush, luckily the mark still hid my redness.
“It’s all I deserved, I shouldn’t have got jealous, you were only talking to him after all...” I said quietly
“You were jealous, of what?” Maria looked at me, puzzled. I sighed and spoke.
“Look, I- I like you. I have done for a while and tonight was supposed to be a good time to tell you, I guess that was wrong” I finished, looking at my feet as I spoke.

Maria’s POV

“Oh.” I said, not knowing how to respond.
After a long pause I finally spoke. “Look Tom, I’m sorry, I just don’t see you like that” I said lost for words.
I regretted it instantly, seeing the hurt in his eyes as he looked up into mine.
“Oh... right, yeah, okay” He said trying to smile, unsuccessfully.
“Look, I’m sorry Tom I really am.” I said.
“I understand.” He said looking to the floor again.
“We can still be friends, can’t we?” I asked.
“Of course.” He said, as I pulled him into a hug, not knowing what else to do.

Hannah’s POV

I stood watching, waiting from the doors.
The good thing with knowing Miley so well was that I always knew when to step in.
I also knew when to leave her alone, and this was one of those moments.
As I stood there in the cold, a warm arm wrapped itself around my shoulder, I rested my head on his and sighed.
“Why does everything have to be so awkward, they should be enjoying tonight, not spending half of it falling out.” I said.
“I know.” He soothed “Look, when they come back, I need to talk to you.”
“About what Doug?” I asked
“You’ll see.” He said slipping his arm away and heading back into the hall.
Just as he did, I saw Tom and Maria walking back up to the school.
“All sorted?” I asked sceptically
“Sorted.” They both said together.
“Good” I smiled, and walked back into the hall with the two, knowing everything wasn’t really alright.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Mega godt! Stakkels Tom /:
Glæder mig til næste.. ;b
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 12, 2008 4:32 pm

Det er sååh godt Mariaaaaah!
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 18, 2008 8:58 pm

iih. mange mange tak Smile

*Hannah’s POV*

’Hannah, can I talk to you for a moment?’ Miley asked, dragging me to the punchbowl, not giving me a choice.
’What is it?’ I asked.
’Tom just told me something.’ She started.
I nodded for her to go on, and she continued in whisper
’He told me he has feelings for me.’ Her eyes pleaded for help.
’Wha’? Did he really?’ My eyes were now wide open.
’Yes, but I told him I didn’t feel the same way.’
She held on to my hands and squeezed tightly. ’What am I supposed to do, Han?’
’Well, you told him because you don’t return it, right?’
’Yes.’ she sighed heavily, but I could hear the doubt in her voice.
’Well, then there’s not really much more to do.’ I said. ’You’re still friends?’
’Yeah, we agreed to stay friends, but this changes everything. How can I look at him and not thinking about tonight?’
’Just let it go, Miley. You’ll soon be back to normal.’ I tried to sound as convincing as I could,
but I didn’t even believe my own words.
’I will try. I will.’ She sighed. ’Hey. I actually have to ask Dougie something. Earlier when I talked to him,
he was telling me about something he and Tom were going to do tonight,
but never finished his sentence, and…. OH MY GOD!’ A wide smile spread across her face and her eyes lid up.
’What? WHAT?’ I asked, eagerly searching the gym for whatever she must’ve just seen.
’I just realised what it was he was about to say.’ She was now bouncing with my hands still in hers.
I now smiled widely too. ’What is it then?’
’That.. I cannot tell you.’ she smirked, obviously enjoying the moment.
My smile fell and couldn’t help but frown ’Why?’ I asked now a little hurt.
’Because I think you’ll know in just a few minutes.’ She grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around,
to see Dougie approaching us. He had a small awkward smile on his face.
’Hey girls. Are you coming over, or are you just going to stay here for the rest of the night?’ He asked winking at me.
’I’m coming now, but I think you two..’ Miley started, and pointed from Dougie to me. ’have got something important to talk about.’

*Dougie’s POV*

Maria lay her hand upon my shoulder, squeezing it tightly. ’Go get her, Tiger.’ She whispered in my ear, before leaving to join the others.

’You had something you wanted to tell me?’ Hannah asked slightly smiling.
’Yeah. Um.. This is really hard for me to say, so I’m going to show you.’ I said, starring at her shoes.
I lifted my head and looked at her face.
I stepped forward, taking her hands in mine.
Inches away from her face, I could feel her warm breath against my skin.
I gazed deeply into her eyes and occasionally letting my sight wander to her mouth. ’Is it ok, if I..?’
I didn’t get to finish my sentence before her lips crushed onto mine.
I was taken-back and too shocked to respond. She pulled away.
’I’m.. I-I’m so sorry. I..’ she whispered, but was stopped by my fingers covering her mouth.
’No. Don’t be.’ I whispered back.
I removed my hand and placed it on her neck letting her glowing, wine red lips shine through the air.
I pulled her closer, even closer than we were before, and whispering ’I really.. really.. really like you.’
Her eyes lid up, in the strong green colour they were. I brushed my lips against hers and kissed her gently.
I pulled away, but before I knew it, she slid her arms around my neck pulling me in and deepening it,
to a passionate, almost ever lasting kiss.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 19, 2008 12:43 am

Ihh hvor er den god cheers ! synd Miley ikke har samme følelser for Tom Sad ..
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Uuh.. (:
Det er godt..
Mere snart..
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Det er jo fantastisk Maria!! intet mindre, end fantastisk! Smile
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 26, 2008 2:27 am

Tak Lineee.

Skal jeg putte næste del op? (:
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 26, 2008 10:30 am

Ja, det ville være dejligt!!! Very Happy
ILoveMcFly!<33
ILoveMcFly!<33

Antal indlæg : 14
Registration date : 15/04/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Meget dejligt! Very Happy
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Ouww. >_<
Undskyld, jeg ikke har puttet noget op, men jeg hr alverdens lektier for.
Jeg skal nok prøve på at finde tid til det lidt senere. Smile

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 2 Empty

That somebody is me. [13+]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: