Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

That somebody is me. [13+]

Go down 
+7
Ditte
Mia-xxx
Line
mcflys
Carolaade
sofiee-
Miley
11 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Apr 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Okay, kender det godt..
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

Antal indlæg : 216
Registration date : 01/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyMan Maj 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Hannah’s POV

Eventually I pulled away from the kiss, not because I wanted to, but because I knew I had to,
as by now, everyone would be watching.
“Wow!” I whispered, unable to hide the smile beaming from my face.
I had wanted this for such a long time, but had never thought he would want the same.
“I know.” He said resting his head on mine, mirroring my smile.
“I wasn’t expecting that.” I laughed.
“Me neither.” He agreed “I’m so glad I told you.”
“Me too.” I said. “We should head back to the others.” I said noticing they were all sitting around the table we were at before.
“Yeah, don’t want to keep them waiting.” He laughed “They all want to know what’s going on the nosey little sods.”
I laughed. I found it funny that he had nearly the same sense of humour as me.
I entwined my fingers with his as we walked over to where the others were sitting, again unable to hide my smile.
“About time.” Harry nearly shouted.
“Yeah we thought you’d never get together.” Danny said.
“Your both blind, neither of you could see each other’s feelings”. Juju laughed.
We took the two spare seats at the table, between Maria and Tom; obviously they couldn’t sit together after what had happened.
“Well one of you could have dropped a hint.” I stated.
“We did.” Amy laughed “You just didn’t click in.”
Soon we were all just sitting around the table talking and having a laugh.
Well all except Tom, he’d taken quite a blow tonight, and even Miley wasn’t herself, although she was trying.
It must have been hard, seen as though they were each other’s date for tonight.
Especially when the last dance came around.
Everyone took to the dance floor in their couples, including Tom and Miley, who danced together, extremely uncomfortably.

Tom’s POV

I sat there, separate from Maria. A happy Hannah and Dougie walked over.
Why couldn’t tonight have turned out like that for me?
I know we can’t stay friends now, well, not like we were before.
Conversation flowed between the rest of the guys, but I couldn’t join, I just can’t add anything worthwhile.
The last song began to play and everyone flocked to the dance floor, happily in their couples.
I sat with Maria, not saying anything, until she stood up and held out her hand.
“Friends?” She asked.
“Friends.” I said taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.
It felt really awkward dancing with her, knowing that it would never go any further than this.
At the end of the dance, everyone began to filter out of the gym, saying goodbyes as they went.
“This is it, we’re free.” I said
“Finally!” Danny laughed putting his hand on my shoulder, “Come on, the limo’s waiting.” He said as we followed him.
Everyone decided that we should drop the girls off first, and so we made our way to Amy’s.
Again the limo was filled with chatting and giggling, I tried to join in, needless to say it was very unsuccessful.
We waited 10 or so minutes for Harry as he walked Amy to her door, no doubt there would be some smooching going on there.
The same happened when Julia was dropped off; we waited for Danny to rejoin us.
Maria and Hannah were next, as Miley was sleeping at Han’s tonight.
Me and Doug walked the girls to the door; seen as though Maria was my date, I felt I had to.
Dougie and Hannah were saying goodbye in an, erm, interesting way which involved not talking.
“I had a good time tonight.” Miley said to me.
“So did I.” I said, trying to smile.
“Look, Tom, I’m sorry, I hope we can still be friends, no awkwardness?”
“Of course.” I said, but inside I was crying, I wanted to be more.
“Come on Hannah, put him down.” Maria said opening the door.
“I’m coming.” she laughed, giving Dougie a quick peck on the cheek and walking inside.
“Great night.” Doug said as we walked back towards the limo.
“Hmm.”
http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyMan Maj 05, 2008 8:10 pm

har bare så ondt af Tom lige nu! men super at Dougie og Hannah endelig har fået hinanden Very Happy

Glæder mig til mere..
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyMan Maj 05, 2008 8:32 pm

jaae. ^_^
Der kommer nok mere i aften, siden jeg ikke har nogle lektier for. Wink
Miley
Little Joanna
Little Joanna
Miley

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 06, 2008 8:24 pm

*Maria’s POV*

I glanced over at Hannah and Dougie. They were all over each other.
I looked back at Tom, who seemed rather uncomfortable.
’I had a good time tonight.’ I told him, with a weak smile.
’So did I.’ He responded, making a grimace, I think was an attempt to smile.
’Look, Tom, I’m sorry. I hope we can still be friends. No awkwardness?’ I tried to catch his eyes, but they were everywhere but at me.
’Of course.’ He said.
I could see he was feeling miserable, and knowing I couldn’t do anything about it, made me feel miserable too.
I grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it open. ’Come on, Hannah, put him down.’
I couldn’t help chuckling, but you wouldn’t either if you saw how they’d manage to stick onto each other in such an odd position.
’I’m coming!’ She laughed, kissing Dougie and joining me inside.
I closed the door and we dragged our bodies into Hannah’s room, falling onto the bed.

’Interesting night, huh?’ She said with a huge smile on.
’In deed.’ I answered, happy for my friend, who just got the boy she’s been waiting for, for too long.
’I’m sorry about what happened with Tom.’ I could hear she tried to pick her words carefully.
’It’s really not me, you should be sorry for, it’s Tom. He’s the one who got turned down.’ I said, sitting up on the bed.
’I know.’ She sat up beside me. ’But you were the one to tell him how you didn’t feel the same way and I know, you and feelings? That’s not something you’re good at.’
I sighed, knowing she was right.
’Remember last year?’ she asked ’When you decided to tell Ryan how you felt? You were in the middle of your sentence when you suddenly threw up all over him.’
’I’m pretty sure, the amount of alcohol I consumed, had a pretty big part in that act.’ I frowned.
’Sure.’ She smile weakly. ’Well, we better get to bed. Dougie said the boys had a surprise they wanted to tell us tomorrow.’ Hannah yawned.
’Oh! Do you have any clue, what it’s about?’ I asked while tugging on my PJs.
’No, but he said we wouldn’t be too surprised, actually.’ She slid her own PJs on and slipped in under the covers.
’Aren’t you going to brush your teeth?’ I asked, raising an eyebrow.
’Umm.. Would you mind bringing me my tooth brush while you’re out there?’ She asked innocently.
’Fine.’ I sigh, but still laughing at Hannah’s laziness.
When we were done brushing our teeth, and Hannah forced me to get a glass for her to spit out the remaining of her toothpaste, I jumped onto the bed, making it wobble.

An hour later Hannah was asleep right beside me, but I was still wide awake.
Shifting in my spot I got tangled up in the sheets. Great!
I untangle myself and let my head fall hard on the pillow.
I got up to get a glass of water. The night’s events still hadn’t escaped my mind.
I have talk to Tom tomorrow. All this awkwardness has to disappear.
After all, we are friends, right?
As I lay in bed again I drifted off to sleep.

*Dougie’s POV*

’When are the girls coming?’ I asked as I shoved another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.
We had all gathered at Harry’s house, seeing as it’s the biggest and his parents are the richest.
We eat breakfast here, almost every weekend and they don’t seem to mind.
’Around half 1.’ Harry replied.
’and what time is it now?’ I asked, too lazy to look up at the clock.
’11.30.’ Tom groaned.
He let his forehead rest on the table behind his plate of eggs and bacon, which he hadn’t even touched yet.
’Tom?’ Danny asked and Tom lifted his head. ’Aren’t you going to eat anything?’
He pointed his spoon at Tom, making a drop of milk glide off of it and hit Tom’s nose.
’Oi, Jones, watch your beverage’ He wiped his nose with his hand ’and no. I’m not hungry.’ he continued.
’Does that mean I can have it?’ Danny asked with a huge grin on his face.
I slapped the back of his head and glared at him.
’Take it. I don’t need it.’ He sighed.
’You have to eat something.’ Harry stated.
Tom shook his head. ’I’m not hungry, ok?’
’Is this about Miley?’ I asked carefully.
He stared at me with pain in his eyes and without answering me, he stood up and stamped upstairs, probably, towards Harry’s bedroom.
I got up following him, but Harry grabbed my wrist.
’Let him go. He needs some alone time.’
I nodded and sat down again, finishing my cereals.

It was now 2 o’clock and Tom was still upstairs. Amy and Julia had arrived with a minute apart but Hannah and Maria still wasn’t here, to no one's surprise.
We heard someone shouting outside and ran to the window to check it out.
Hannah was running down the driveway towards Maria who sat out on the pavement, looking lost.
She had, obviously, dropped her bag and all her stuff had fallen out.
Hannah reached her and helped gather her stuff.
Putting her bag onto her shoulder, they both started running up to the door.
Harry went over and opened the door just as Hannah was about to ring the bell.
’Oh hey.’ She greeted him. They walked in, and I found my way over to Hannah.
’Hey beautiful.’ I whispered in her ear.
She turned around, and a big smile spread across her face.
’Hey stranger.’ She grinned back, kissing me lightly.
I swung my arm around her shoulder, facing the others.
’Where’s Tom?’ Miley asked, looking around the room.
’Upstairs, in my room, I assume.’ Harry said. ’He’s been there all morning. I think he needed some time alone.’
’Can I go talk to him?’ Her eyes pleaded with sadness.
’Um, yeah, I guess. Do you think you could make him come down here. We really want to tell you our news now.’ Harry asked, sitting down on the couch.
’I’ll try.’ She responded.

*Maria’s POV*

I walked upstairs, slowly approaching Harry’s room.
I knocked two times, but no one answered. I knocked again.
’Go away!’ He shouted.
I quietly opened the door. ’Tom?’ I whispered.
He was lying on the bed, with his left arm over his eyes.
’What?’ He snapped, removing his arm.
’Oh, it’s you.’ He’d now lowered his voice and sat up on the bed.
I sat down beside him. ’We really need to talk.’
He looked me in the eyes.
’Why? Everything’s fine.’ He told me, but he wasn’t convincing at all.
’Everything’s obviously not fine, Tom. Can’t you just let me go? Isn’t friendship good enough?’ My eyes started to tear up as I looked into those brown eyes.
’What do you want me to say?’ He stood up and started to pace up and down. ’That I’m over you? That I don’t love you anymore? Because I do. I love you, Miley. I can’t deny it. Believe me, I’ve tried!’
’Tom. Please don’t do this to me.’ I buried my head in my hands. ’You’re one of my best friends. ’Please, just try.’
He sat down beside me again and stared at the floor as a long silence fell.
’Ok.’ He whispered suddenly and I raised my head. ’But I need time, and I don’t think I can be near you the next couple of weeks. Just be patient, ok?’ He quietly said.
’Thank you, Tom!’ I cried and slung my arms around him but as soon as they were, I realised this probably wasn’t the best time for a hug.
’I’m sorry.’ I headed for the door, but before exiting I turned around. ’Harry wants you to be there when they tell us your surprise.’
I walked downstairs and entered the living room, to find them sitting around the TV watching Jackass.
When they noticed me coming they all looked at me with question in their eyes.
I gave them a weak smile, before sitting down on one of the spare chairs fixing my eyes on the TV.

'I don't think Tom is coming, you can just tell us the news now.' I stated after about 5 minutes.
'Ok.' Harry said. He was just about to open his mouth when Tom walked in.
'Come in, come in.' Harry smiled waving his friend over.
Tom sat down on a chair the furthest away from me.
'Ok, as we told you, I think it was last year, we wanted to form a band, right? Well, we did, 5 months ago, and we've got us a gig.'
We all smiled widely and exchanged hugs, but when I got to Tom, I simply gave him my hand for him to shake. He took it, and sat down again.
'Where is it, then?' Julia beamed.
'In London.' Danny smiled proudly. 'And we want you to come with us.'
'Of course we will.' Amy laughed, me and Julia nodded excitedly in agreement.
'It's settled then.' Dougie confirmed. 'It's in a week from now. We'll take the train on Saturday morning, then we have a day to explore London. And we'll crash at my uncle's house. It's not big, but we'll survive.'
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Wee cheers Håber Tom snart kommer over Maria!, og at det kommer til at gå godt i London Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Det er jo rigtig godt skrevet .. Elsker din måde at komme Humoren ind i historien , ;P
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Megfa godt skrevet.. (:
mere snart!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: That somebody is me. [13+]   That somebody is me. [13+] - Page 3 Empty

That somebody is me. [13+]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: