Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Memories

Go down 
+8
mathilderosejones.
Sarah
Mille
Sidsel
Annesteg
McFlyLover<3
Line
mcflys
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ForfatterBesked
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyFre Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am

Okay peeps, status er som sagt at jeg smutter på ferie så sidste del kommer nok først i uge 7. Som jeg allerede har sagt xD meen skriver videre nu og i morgen hvis jeg har tid, men når sandsyngligvis ikke at blive færdig. (:

Så sidste del (som det nok bliver) lader vente på sig. også vil jeg bare lige på forhånd sige tak (og bukke dybt) det har sku været en fornøjelse at læse jeres kommentare, og bare fedt i ka li det jeg skriver! (:
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyFre Jan 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Rigtig god ferie, Emilie-pigen Razz
Glæder mig til at læse det sidste afsnit, er sikker på det bliver ventetiden værd.
Men i uge 7?
- Der er jeg på skiferie -.- Det kunne du godt planlægge lidt bedre, haha! xD
Ej, det går. Very Happy

God ferie! Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyFre Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm

mcflys skrev:
Okay peeps, status er som sagt at jeg smutter på ferie så sidste del kommer nok først i uge 7. Som jeg allerede har sagt xD meen skriver videre nu og i morgen hvis jeg har tid, men når sandsyngligvis ikke at blive færdig. (:

Så sidste del (som det nok bliver) lader vente på sig. også vil jeg bare lige på forhånd sige tak (og bukke dybt) det har sku været en fornøjelse at læse jeres kommentare, og bare fedt i ka li det jeg skriver! (:

Æv sidste kapitel Sad
Nårh, men den skulle jo ha' en ende xD (Selvom det er MEGET ærgeligt!)
Men så hpber vi den får en perfekt slutning, hvilket jeg ved den gør Very Happy
Du skriver fantastisk Emilie!!
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-S-K !!!

Og god ferie Very Happy !! <3
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptySøn Feb 01, 2009 12:35 am

GOD FERIE! glæder mig til den perfekte afslutning så Wink
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyTirs Feb 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Okay (; Så ha jeg endelig fået taget mig sammen! Det sidste er skrevet. dele det måske op i to det er ret langt.
Mille er lige ved at 'godkende' (; også kommer der end 'endprolouge' lidt efter xD
Håber i har lyst til mere?
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyTirs Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Årh hvor bliver det spændende!! Very Happy
Jeg kan simpelthen ikke vente til at læse hvem hun vælger! xD
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Lyst til mere? JAAAA Kan snart ikke vente mere (eller det bestemmer du egentlig om jeg kan?! Nå, bare ignorer Wink )
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Wee (:
selvf gør vi det hah
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Part 19... Closer

She walked into her apartment and sighed. It smelled so.. dusty. She walked directly to the window and opened it, took a deep breath and closed her eyes to listen to the noice from the city. She picked up her phone and called Joyce.
-I'm back baby! She said in her best Austin powers voice and laughed as She screamed in the other end.
-So you're back for good again?
-Yep. She said and smiled.
-And you know what to do? Joyce asked abit more weak.
Emily didn't answer right away.
-Yearh.. Yearh I do. She said and looked at Harrys letter again...

Harrys phone vibrated in hid pocket.
-Hello? He answered.
-Hi Harry.
-Emily? He asked surprised and almost jumped up from the sofa, she hadn't called him before, just sent mails.
Tom turned his head and looked at Harry.
-Yep. She laughed alittle awkward down the phone.
-So how are you doing?
-Fine. I'm home again.
-You're back!? He almost yelled so she couldn't help but laugh again.
-I was thinking, could I come by tomorrow?
Harry's heart speeded up.
-Yearh, of course. He couldn't help but think if she had read his letter? What would she say?
-And will you do me a favour.. And not tell Dougie? She asked
-Urm.. Sure. He said and looked at Tom. What now?
-Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow then. She said and smiled down the phone.

Walking down the mcfly village was weird. Her heart beated faster and faster and she got closer to Harry and Dougies houses.
It was weird being here without Dougie knew. She couldn't help but be scared that he might see her.
But the weather wasn't great so he wouldn't be out, and he was probably still sleeping anyway. That thought made her smile, he was such a lazy lad!
She walked to Harrys door and took a deep breath before knocking. She squeezed the letter in her pocket with her right hand as she was waiting for him to answer.
-Hi. She said as he opened the door and a big smile spread across his face.
-Hi. Good to see you. He said and gave her a hug. Holding her close like that he could smell her hair, but it was no longer the sweet smell of apples he remembered that hit his nose, and it somehow made him feel weird?
-Come in. He laughed when they broke apart after about a minute or so.

She sat down in his couch and felt uncomfterble as the awkward silence hit them.
-So, thanks for your letter. She said and smiled at him. He laughed a nervours laughter and looked away.
Not like the Harry she remembered the Harry that just kept talking and talking,now he was acting like a shy school boy, something he had never been.
She took some of her hair behind her ear as she was getting ready to say what she had to say.
-I'm really glad you gave it to me. She took it out of her pocket and looked at it, even though she knew it forth and backwards.
Then she looked up at him and smiled.
-But I guess that deep down I actually knew all these things. I just... She looked up at him again and smiled as she saw the way he looked, he was trying to keep calm but you could still see he was dying to know, just like the time she had got her period at his house.
-I guess I needed to hear them from you to finally be able to let go. She said in a silent voice while just gazing out into the air.
-Let go? Harry asked unaware what she ment. She met his eyes and smiled.
-Yearh. Let go of the past. To finally forgive you.
His heart started beating faster and faster as they were gazing at each other.

But what they didn't know was that on the other side of the road stood Dougie and Danny. Who had seen both of them.
-Isn't that Emily? Danny asked with his mouth full of one of Dougies moms cookies. Dougie looked up and felt his heart jump in the air as he saw her on the other side of the road.
But it sank just as quikly again as Harry opened the door and smiled and they hugged each other in.. forever. just like at the audition almost 6 years ago.
Danny looked from the window and then at Dougie.
-wasn't she supposed to be in france? He asked, one of the stupid question only Danny could ask.
-Yes. Dougie mumbled still just starring at the closed door. He could feel how Danny got uncomfterble with the situation.
He took another bite of the cookie.
-Great Cookies mate. Do you think she added something else than normal?
-No. It's the same as always Danny. He said without looking at him and without a smile. How could she be here? And then without telling him?
-Don't you want one? Danny asked.
Dougie shoke his head.
-You can have them.
He didn't move just stood there starring at Harrys closed door. Danny sighed
-It's gonna be okay. He said and squeezed Dougies shoulder. Then he walked past Dougie and out of there.
He was mad at Harry, things were finally good between him and Dougie. And was he gonna fuck it up again now? Danny kicked a stone as he walked back to his own place still chewing on one of the cookies dougies mom sent.

Dougie still stood looking at Harrys door untill they opened it again half an hour later and said goodbye, by hugging again. He took a step to the right so they couldn't see him from where they stood.
Was Harry even gonne tell him? He got more and more angry.

Later that night Dougie, Danny and Tom was haning at Toms, just watching tv.
-Hey guys! Harry yelled and walked whistling into the living room. It pissed Dougie off, too see him so.. so Happy!
-Why so chippy? Dougie asked.
-Oh, no reason. Just a great day, you know. He smiled and pretty much jumped down in the sofa next to Dougie.
None of them said anything. He looked round at them and felt like Danny was sending him killer eyes?
-So.. What are we watching.?
-I need some air. Dougie mumbled and walked out of there.

He drove around the neighbourhood for alittle while, he wanted to call her, she owed him an explanation!
But he was to stubborn to go to her place, she could come to him, and she would! He told himself and sat with his phone in his hand waiting for her to call.
Cause she would call, he just knew, she owed him that.
He fell asleep and awoke again a couple of hours later. Danny had called.. And Tom had called.. 3 times, of course. And so had Harry.
He just couldn't believe Harry hadn't told him? All the things he said about what ever she decided the three of them would make it work. Had she alreday decided back then?
And had she just been fooling him with all the emails?
He couldn't take it anymore, couldn't take not knowing. He started his car and drove off.

Someone knocked Emilys door, hard. She sat up in the bed and looked at the clock, it was 3 in the morning, who the hell would wanna talk to her now?
The person outside knocked again, she sighed and stumbled out of the bed.
She turned on the light and it burned in her eyes so she barely could see a thing. She opened the door and froze as she looked directly into Dougies face. Dougies gorgeurs face. Dougies gorgeurs but hurt face.
The sight of him made her stomach turn.
Normally if Dougie saw her like she looked now, her hair was a mess, she had pillowmarks on the cheek and her eyes were only half open he would laugh, but not today.
-Dougie, what are you doing here? Se asked in a tired voice still in shock, how did he know she was home.
-What? you think I wouldn't find out you were back. He said in a cold voice and it gave her a lump in her throat.
-Did he tell you? She whispered. Dougie shoke his head as it made him mad.
-No nodody tells me anything! I saw you, okay! I saw the two of you hugging on his doorstep when you were fucking supposed to be in paris! He yelled and she took a step back in shock, He had never yelled at her like that.
He wasn't the type of person who just lost it, he always used to just.. hold it in.
-Dougie, it's not what it looks like, okay.. I was gonna talk to yo....
-No Emily just stop! Just save it okay! Stop lying to me! Tell me what is going on! For the first time I would like you to be honest with me for real! I'm done beeing so fucking understanding! He yelled and it scrared her abit. She opened her mouth to say something but he continued yelling.
-You did just use me all this time, didn't you!? used me to get to him! That's low! He didn't even give her time to answer. His words hit her like slaps in the face.
-Why did you wrote you loved me and kept keeping in contact if you already had made up your mind? Why didn't you just fucking let me go!? I gave you the oppurtunity!?
-Dougie I.. She started but he atill wouldn't let her finish.
-No. Don't say you feel bad, you should just have been honest with me!
-I didn...
-No! Rather that you just told me you picked Harry than this shit!...
-WILL YOU JUST SHUP UP FOR A SECOND! She screamed to get him to listen, and he stopped talking.
-I.. She started.
-Ms. Roberts will you keep it down, we're trying to sleep here! The old mrs. Raymond yelled somewhere behind Dougie who had jumped a step forward in shock when he heard the cranky voice behind him.
-Of course. Sorry Mrs. Raymond. She said in a kind voice.
-Guys in the middle of the night. The old lady mumbled as she closed the door again. Dougie couldn't help but laugh and neither could Emily.
She grapped his arm and pulled him inside. They stood for awhile withourr saying anything.
-I didn't pick Harry over you...
-Then what do you call this? Dougie interrupted again.
-I..
-Look, I don't even know why I cam here, cause i don't wanna hear your excu....
-I DIDN'T COME BACK FOR HARRY, OKAY!? She screamed at him to get him to just listen! He was so annoying when he did this.
He looked at her, for the first time that night he really looked at her.
-You didn't? He asked and felt kinda stupid
-No! God Dougie, I thought you knew me better than just asume I would treat you like shit?
He looked alittle ashamed.
-Maybe I should have told you i was back, but you would have thought this if you knew I was meeting up with Harry? So I asked him not to tell you..
-And when were you planning on telling me?
She sighed and looked away.
-I don't know. She mumbled, cause she didn't know what to tell him. Dougie sensed it.
She took a step closer to him and lookd him in the eye.
- I told Harry that I forgave him, and that wanted to be friends with him again, 'Cause I miss him..
-Just friends? Dougie asked in a raw voice
Emily nodded:
-Yearh, Just friends, I love Harry, but only as a friend.. They looked at each other for alittle while without saying anything.
-And what about me? He finally asked, Emily looked away. She got goosebumbs.
-I don't know. She whispered. Not ecsactly what Dougie had been hoping to hear. She saw the dissapointed look on his face and grapped his hand which confused him even more.
-No Dougie, I don't mean it like that.. It's just.. She stopped and felt the tears started to gather up in her eyes and she didn't know why? it was just.. everything.
-I do love you. I just.. I can't... What about Harry? I wasn't fair to any of you.. She said and the first tear rolled down hr cheek.
-It's okay. Harry told me that no matter what, we'd make it work.. All 3 of us. Dougie said and wipped the tear away. She lookd stunned at him.
-You really want me back? She whispered.
Dougie smiled at her and nodded:
-Yearh.
A stupid smil came across Emilys face but dissapeared again and she started to cry for real. Dougie more confused than ever.
-Emily? Wh.. What's wrong?
-It's just.. I.. I wasn't fair to you.. I was such a bitch! And you still want me!? She snuffled.
-But isn't that a good thing? Dougie asked holding back laughter.
-I just... agreed with myself that I wouldn't rush back into something. She said and cried even harder, she didn't know why.
Maybe it was because he wanted her and she wanted him too, maybe it was because she knew it wouldn't be this easy.
Dougie took a step closer and kissed her. A long warm kiss that came by surprise. She closed her eyes to enjoy it but then pushed him away.
-Dougie.. What are you doing? She whispered as she toushed his lips with her finger.
-Kissing you. He said and pushed her up against the wall and kissed her again.
-But? She said but he kissed her again and didn't let her speak.
Now it was her who was confused after awhile of surrender to the kisses she had been missing she couldn't stop it anymore and she started to cry again. Dougie pulled away and looked at her.
-Why are you crying? He asked and stroke her hair.
-I don't know!? She yelled and he couldn't help but laugh. She punched him.
-Don't laugh at me!? She said but couldn't help bu laugh herself.
She lent in and kissed him softly on the lips. then rested her head on his shoulder.
-I can't do this, not yet. She whispered. She felt him nodding and she knew he understood.
They stood like that, jus holding each other all night. She didn't wanna let go, but she had to.

Maybe they could make t work, if they continued from where thgey left of, but she didn't want to. It wasn't fair to Harry or Dougie or herself.
Now they would be friends. Maybe alittle more, and maybe someday they would be together, for real and for the right reasons...

Okay det var så den (:
Hvad synes I?
Skuffende slutning? Wink
De fleste er jer gættede ihvertfald på Harry. Hehe
Har tænkt på at lave en End prolouge?
Me håber i er tilfredse med slutningen hehe.
Tak for de i har læst! Razz
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Jeg kan godt lide slutningen, men troede faktisk hun ville blive i frankrig?
Men SKRIV EN END PROLOUGE! Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Shocked
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-S-K!!!
For dælen altså, du skriver viiiildt godt, Emilie!
Og slutningen, det var sgu ikke lige hvad jeg havde regnet med.
Jeg håbede hun ville ende med Harry, men på en måde tror jeg de var godt det endte på den her måde Very Happy
Skriv endelig en end prolouge!

Emilie, det var været en sand fornøjelse at læse den her fic Smile
Jeg håber du bliver ved med at skrive, for jeg vil gerne læse mere (;
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

oh good Emilie.
Kunne den blive bedre "Nej det tror jeg vist ikke"
For den var da absolutely fantastisk.
Og hun endte med Dougie vidste det <3
Eller det var hvert fald en rigitig god slutining og er glad for den endte sådan Very Happy

Jaa skriv endelig en End prologue <3
Det ville være mig en ære at læse den hah.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Aww hvor er i altså bare søde alle sammen xD hehe.. (:
Bare dejligt i vil læse det! (; Og Anne.

Mig, mille og Anne Marie arbejder på noget.. Såe... (; hehe.. Meen de to er jo geniale.. Hehe. Så det skal jeg ikke tage æren for (:

Men fedt ikan li det, vil skrive end prolouge så snart ejg har tid
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyOns Feb 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Kunne li' det? Det må vidst være en underdrivelse, den er jo AMAZING cheers Rigtig god slutning selvom jeg håbede på at det blev Harry Razz
Glæder mig sådan til at læse prologuen Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 9 EmptyTors Feb 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Årh det glæder jeg mig meget til Very Happy
Jeg er 100 % sikker på det bliver super-duper-mega-fantastisk godt xD