Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Standalone Fics By Sidsel

Go down 
+5
mcflys
Ditte
Mille
Annesteg
Sidsel
9 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Aj den er virkelig virkelig sød !!! Very Happy
Elsker den nærmest ! ;D <3
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Fantastisk, Sidsel :d
Endelig en glad s/a fra dig (; Bliv endelig ved med at skrive, de er super gode! Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 6:00 pm

hah hah mange taak (:
Det gør mig glad.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Haha.. Jaaae en dr ikke var sørgelig xD mega god. (; synes den var rigtig sød. og cute måde den var skrevet på.
Har du lige nørdet præster.com for at finde ud af hvad de siger på engelsk til bryllupper eller hvad søde? (;
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm

mcflys skrev:
Haha.. Jaaae en dr ikke var sørgelig xD mega god. (; synes den var rigtig sød. og cute måde den var skrevet på.
Har du lige nørdet præster.com for at finde ud af hvad de siger på engelsk til bryllupper eller hvad søde? (;
måske kun en lille smula hah (:
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 13, 2009 1:01 am

Nårh hvor er den sød på den gode måde Razz Endnu en super s/a fra Sidsel cheers Keep up the good work we love it! Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 2:22 am

heej alle sammen Very Happy
Er i gang med at eksperimentere med en lille fic der nok bliver i et par dele (:
Den hedder I'm not going home! og her kommer den første add.
Håber i kan lide det (:

I’m not going home!
add one

Tears started rolling down my cheeks when I felled down in the wet grass. My whole body was shaking. I laid my head in the wet cold grass.
This wasn’t the first time he had done it, but it was defiantly the worst and I couldn’t take it anymore, I just couldn’t.
My eyes got heavier and heavier and suddenly everything got dark.
I had now idea how long time I had been laying there when suddenly I heard a voice, a calm, soft voice.
- hey are you okay?
I slowly opened my eyes and sat op. I placed my hand on my head and looked around.
He’s eyes god big when he saw my face.
- oh god, what happened to you? Are you ok? He softly asked.
He’s big blue eyes looked a bit worried, but at the same time calm and comforting.
I stood op and took a few steeps before I stopped, everything started to spin around.
- Hey come here. He took my hand and led me over to a bench.
- Are you sure you are ok? He asked again when we sat down.
- Yearh I’m fine thanks, I said and gave him a little smile just to show him that I actually was fine. But it didn’t seem to help one bit, cause he was still sitting there with a worried face.
- Do you want me to take you home?
- NO! I said and moved back a bit. My heart stated beating faster and faster and a tear felled down my cheek.
- Hey, hey it’s ok. Is there any one else you can go too? I shook my head.
- If you want you can come back to my place? I slowly looked up at him. He took my hand.
- Come on.
I didn’t even say yes to him, I just followed him. I didn't had the strings to say no, not now.
There I went side by side with a guy I didn’t even know. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. No one said anything on the way. I just looked out the window thinking about what I was going to do. If I went back home he would probably do the same to me one more time, maybe he would even do something that was much worse, I couldn’t go home not now, not ever.
- Here we are. He said after about 15 minutes, even though it was just 15 minutes it felled liked hours.
I looked at his house, it was amazing. Suddenly I guy came out the door.
- Danny where have you been? Weren’t we supposed to eat pizza and play X box all day?
He stopped when he saw me.
- oh I’m sorry. Hey I’m Dougie he said and took his hand out to me to shake it. I looked at him and just stared at his hand. I don’t know why I didn’t shake it, I just couldn’t. He then looked weirdly at me, and then at Danny, that apparently was his name.
Danny took my hand and led me up the stars to a big room.
- This is my room, he said. You can stay here and sleep for a while if you want to. I looked at him and smiled.
- Thank you.
I walked over to the bed, and not shortly after that I was a sleep.

“You did it again didn’t you?”
"did what, what are you talking about?”
“oh come on, you know what I’m talking about.”
“No I don’t, I really don’t”
“Don’t lie to be bitch!” He grabbed me and trough me against the wall. Pictures smashed down the floor.
“You know what is coming next don’t you? You know I don’t like it when you lie to me!”
“No please don’t, please!”
He punched me and I felled down the floor.
“Get up bitch” I did what he said, but when I got up he punched me again and again, and he didn’t stopped. He just kept doing it over and over again, until I wasn’t moving anymore. Then he left out the door with no regrets, just the feeling of power, the feeling that he always needed.
I looked around the room, things were broken. Pictures, vases, plates, things were just smashed against the wall in anger.
I looked at the clock it was 2:30 in the night. I walked out the door and just started running, I couldn’t stay there anymore, that wasn’t even the first time he had done something like that, it was just the worst time.
I ran to the park and felled down in the wet grass and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

My heartbeat was raising and my body was covered in sweat.
I looked around the room where was I?
I opened the door and walked down the stairs, I looked around and went in to the kitchen were I saw to guys were sitting.
I slowly walked in and looked at them.
- Who are you and were am I??

hvad syntes i godt/dårligt?
Noget jeg kan gøre bedre?
Bare kom med det heh
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 11:08 am

Shocked
Sidsel for pokker!
Fuldstændig fantastisk godt skrevet! Very Happy
Du må endelig fortsætte, jeg må vide hvad der sker xD

En lille mini kritik/hjælp er at der er nogle enkelte stavefejl eller ord som skulle have være noget andet
f. eks. strings/strength .. (;
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Sidsel altså, du kan bare det der!! du skriver bare så godt! Love it cheers
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

OH MY F*CKING GOD!!! :shock:
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Så skide godt sidsel! xD
can't wait for more! (: haha.. du skriver så godt. igen lidt depri, men som altid på den gode måde! Wink
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 26, 2009 6:05 pm

HVAD !? Sidsel du kan jo ikke bare stoppe !? Igh det er vildt godt !?
Mere, mere mere !!!!

(Sorry jeg først har læst den nu )
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm

heej alle sammen (:
taak for jeres kommentare. Det er godt i kan lie den. Det gør mig så glad hah
Vis i er heldige kommer der mere i aften.
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Så er add two oppe (:
ved ikke lige selv hvor stolt jeg er af denne add, meen nu må jeg jo se hvad i syntes.
Næste skal nok blive bedre lover det hah

Add two

He walked over to me and gently placed he’s fingers on my chin.
- Autch! I said nervously and took a steep back.
- You need to get some ice on that, it’s swollen up.
He walked over to the refrigerator and opened the freezer and took some ice out.
- Here you go, he softly placed the ice on my chin.
I sad down beside the other guy.
- Who are you? I asked again and looked at him.
- My name is Danny. I found you in the park this morning. I asked you if you wanted to go home but you just said no. You didn’t looked so good so I took you here.
- ooh! I looked at him; he had beautiful big blue eyes, brown curly hair, freckles all over his face and the whitest teeth I had ever seen. He looked kind of familiar, but where I had seen him before I didn’t know.
- What’s you name? He asked.
- My name is Terry.
- Well hello Terry, it’s nice to meet you, he smiled. Do you want to tell me what happened to your face? And why you were laying in the park soaking wet at 07:00 in the morning? He asked gently and looked at me.
- I hmm… I... my legs started to shake.
- It’s ok, you can tell me, I’m only trying to help you sweetie.
- I just felled down some stairs. I made a little grin and looked up at him and smiled.
- You know I don’t believe you right? He said
My whole body started to shake. What was I going to say?
- He beat me up. I whispered and closed my eyes.
Danny looked at the other guy as a hint for him to walk away. He walked over to me and sat down beside me.
- Who beat you up? He then asked
Tears started rolling down my cheeks.
- My boyfriend. But he didn’t mean to do it. I really don’t think he did.
- What?? Did he do this to you? I looked up at him, with tears in my eyes.
- I just told you! I said kind of harsh. I don’t really know why I got angry I just did.
- Is this the first time, he ever done something like this to you?
- No I whispered and looked down the floor. But he didn’t mean to do it, he just looses it some times, that all.
- Like he lost it all the other times? Don’t you think he is going to do the same to you over and over again? These kind of things don’t just happens a few times and then stop. He is going to do the same to you again and again. You know that right? He isn’t going to stop.
- I don’t know, I don’t know if he is! Tears rolled down my cheeks like water falls.
- Hey, hey its ok I’m not going to let him hurt you anymore ok? He placed his arms around me and hold me tight, he gave me a little smile
- Really? I asked and wiped a tear away.
- Yes really. Now why did he do this to you? What could you ever have done to deserve this? You seem so sweet and innocent.
- I don’t know I really don’t. I placed my head on his shoulder. The only thing I do know is that I was 30 minutes late because of the traffic. Maybe he thinks I’ve slept around or something like that. He never let me do anything on less he’s there to watch me. It’s like he thinks I’m a little child or something.
- Oh god. Is there any one you can stay at? You are not going back to him.
- No there isn’t, all my friends are gone. They all disappeared after I met him. He didn’t let me see them, so they slowly disappeared all of them.
- What about your parents? He asked
- No! No I can’t tell them. I don’t want them to know.
- It’s ok. He smiled. You can stay here as long as you like. But you must look after the smelly best there also live in this building. He laught and looked up at me. You have already met him, but still. Look after him, he’s dangerous!
- Ok I will. I smiled at him. Thank you so much for letting me stay. It’s so sweet of you, thank you.
- You welcome, he gave me a hug and went in to the living room.
Very Happy
Sara(:
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sara(:

Antal indlæg : 325
Registration date : 11/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Aj, den kan jeg godt li!
http://www.mcfly.com
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Super godt Sidsel (: Looove it...

Og hvor er Danny bare dejlig.. wuha.. AMBULANCE! (Sorry intern joke.. med mine veninder) xD haha..

Mere snart. I need it.
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

thanks for the comments (:
tænkte om i ville have the last add i aften eller om i vill have den imorgen?

Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Super fantastisk godt, glæder mig til mere Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Aww hvor er Danny sød Razz
Super Sidsel, det er bare godt!! I aften, glæder mig til at læse det cheers
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Her kommer så last add Very Happy

Add tree, last add

I remember I had a hard time trusting you, I had a hard time trusting anybody.
You actually scared me a bit I don’t really know why, you were just different but in a good way.
Every time you touched me I got scared, scared of the hand would hit me in the face like all the other times.
I’ve think you were the first guy who ever had loved me for the person I really was, not for the girl with the good look or what it was the other guys felled for.
I never knew I could find a guy who wanted to hold me, kiss me, be with me and didn’t need the feeling of power all the time, a guy who just loved the real me.
I didn’t think it was ever possible to find a guy who just needed some one to love and some one who loved him back.
Until I find you, or well technically you find me.
I knew there was something about you from the morning I woke up at your place and saw you for the first time, well second time if we are counting.
It’s not any guy there take a girl home they finds in the park, especially not when they got beaten up.
I thank you so much for that, if it wasn’t for you I would probably still be with him, I wouldn’t have the guts to wake away from him. I wouldn’t have the strength to say no.
I would never have, had the feeling I have now.
I remember the first time you said “I love you”. I was shocked, I actually didn’t believe you.
I was like “Whaat?” I thought you were joking. But then I looked deep in your eyes and I could see you really mend it, you weren’t joking you really loved me.
And over first kiss, it still makes me laugh when I think about it. We were both so nervous that we nearly mist.
We sat in the warm, green grass just talking about our life when suddenly you turned around and looked me in the eyes.
You leaned forward and before I knew it over lips touched in a long passionate kiss, the best kiss I have ever had.
You then looked at me again and smiled. “I love you” you said and laid your head back in the grass again. “I love you to” that was the first time I ever said that to you. I laid down beside you and out of my eye hook I could see that you were smiling.
We have been together ever since and it have been amazing.
You are the most sweetest, loyal, loving, weirdest person I have ever met, and I love you for that.
I thank god every day for that it was you he send there to find me in the park and not some other guy, if it was another guy I wouldn’t had known what had happened, I don’t even want to think about it, because then I wouldn’t have met you.
You helped me trough so much, and I miss you like hell when you aren’t here.
I know you know I can’t wait for you to come home, and you know that I miss you.
I just never felled like this about a person like I feel about you.
I never had this kind of a relationship before, and honestly this is SOO much better then the other ones. This is real.
You are my favourite thing in the whole wide world, I don’t think I could love a person more than I love you so please.. Please don’t go.
Promise me that what ever happens to us we will still be friends? That you still will remember me, and that you still will love me in some way? I hope that because I know I will still remember you and still love you no matter what.
You are my weakness but at the same time, you are the one who makes me strong.
You are the one I love and always will love. <3

The end!
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 12:32 am

Aww Sidsel hvor er det godt! og hvor er det fucker sødt!
I luuuuuv it! Very Happy og meg a fed måde du har skrevet det på, men jeg var sådan til sidst, er de ikke sammen? s: hehe.. men fuck den var great.. xD
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 12:57 am

Oh Jesus! that's great!
seriøst! det er virkelig godt skrevet, jeg er helt lammet.. det er.. wow.
det er.. OKAY JEG VED IKKE HVAD DET ER! men godt det er det! men godt beskriver det ikke perfekt.. måske perfekt gør? eller AWESOME! memlig (ja, jeg siger memlig ;D ) DET ER AWESOME!! ;D
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Haha, Møffe; jeg kunne ikke have sagt det bedre selv Smile

Sidsel, igen har du gjort det. Du skriver super godt Very Happy!!
Det var så sødt, og ja.. næsten perfekt? XD
Bliv endelig ved med at skrive !
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm

hah tusind taak <3
Det er godt i kan lide det.
Skriver mere så snart der er poppet en anden ide op i hovedet på mig hah
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 01, 2009 12:32 am

Det er AWSOME!! Sidsel der er altså et eller andet som bare gør det du skriver helt fantastisk, måske bare at du er super god til at skrive !cheers
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Standalone Fics By Sidsel   Standalone Fics By Sidsel - Page 2 Empty

Standalone Fics By Sidsel
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Jule-standalone!
» Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's
» You are a Dad! by Sidsel
» boodbye by Sidsel
» Sidsel's Fanfic aahhh ;D

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum