Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's

Go down 
+6
mcflys
Sidsel
McFlyLover<3
Stargirl
Annesteg
Ditte
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Bring it on, Ditte-pigen !! Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Okayy.. Tak piger..
Her kommer første stykke så ;D håber i kan li' det og det ville gøre mig glad hvis i ville skrive jeres mening.
godt, råd, kritik, alt er velkommen. Men anyway... here we go..

Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 33b2vcj

She falls asleep
Overdose

Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 Xm8y7r

Part one on; She falls asleep overdose.

She had her long sand-brown-coloured hair pulled up in a lose ponytail, her thin long body was relaxing on the black leather couch. She felt how her eyes started to get heavy, and it got harder for her to keep them open, but she fought back, she wanted to see him walk into the living room. Feel the breeze as the door opens and his smell reaches her nose. She let her eyes close for just a minute, but when she wanted to open them again, she couldn't. She tried to relax and started to focus, thinking that maybe if she sat up she couldn't fall asleep, but she couldn't move, her whole body was numb. She could only feel the light breeze from the open window touch her legs, but she couldn't feel anything else. The white box she had in her hand fell on the floor and made a little noise as the few pills hit the bottom. She heard the door open quietly, she the smiled to herself, she was safe now, he was home. She let everything go it's way, she wouldn't fight any more.

He opened the door and walked inside his hands filled with bags. He kicked the door shut and placed the bags on the floor as he pulled off his coat, grabbing his phone. Three lost calls and a voice message, he sighed loudly and grabbed the bag walking into the kitchen placing the on the counter. His eyes quickly catches her laying on the couch, sleeping as an angel. Remembering the calls he get his phone out and see that Bella had called him and she'd left the voice message as well. He press the green and pulls up the phone to his ear.

“Get home now Dougie! I've spoken to her, and she'd told me that... That she'd wanted to take an overdose of pills, every time she's down. I'm afraid that's what she have done. I can't catch her over the phone !”Bella's voice cried, Dougie looked at her, noticing how pale and sweaty she looked, he dropped the phone on the floor as his eyes cut the white box on the floor. He frightened picked up his phone walking over to her. Placing his hand on her forehead he realised that something was wrong, she were extremely hot and very sweaty.

“How is she?” He asked again, following the men as they carried her out of the apartment. He got the same answer as all the other times he asked them, they couldn't or wouldn't tell him anything. “She is my... girlfriend!”He cried and fell down on his knees as they walked out of the door. Girlfriend, he hadn't said that for ages, the question had even pumped up once in a while in a interview, were he would try and avoid the question, because he wasn't even aware if he had one or not. If you had asked him three months ago, he would have a girlfriend, but if you asked him two weeks ago, he wouldn't and now? He'd be confused.
“Are you coming in the ambulance with her sir?”The man asked who had just carried her away, Dougie got up from the floor nodding. They quickly made their way inside the car, he watched her laying lifeless in front of him.

He grabbed her hand and hold it tight. For the past few weeks he had used her as a doormat, he'd just wipe his feet of on her when he wanted to, because she was always there. He'd let his old dirty socks and boxer in the bathroom or bedroom, because he knew she'd clean.
He had treated her like trash, he was even nicer to his housemaid then he was to her.
He looked up as the big ambulance doors opened, and she got dragged out of the car and into the hospital where she was out of his view. He practically ran into the hospital and over to the information desk.

“Aura Hope Crystal Monroe!”He said breathless, and smiled a bit to himself, she was the only one in this world with that name. So even with a father who left her because he wouldn't handle a daughter, and a mother who was a workaholic, so she had to move in with her sick grandmother. Her ruined family had a fantasy of their own when it came to names.
“We unfortunate don't have any informations on her yet, as she just arrived. But take a seat in the guess-chairs and I'll let you know as soon as I know something!”The lady said polite and smiled.
Dougie nodded and sat down on the brown comfortable chair, as his butt hit the chair his head fell down in his hands. He took himself back to just a few hours ago, she'd played a little joke on him, and he had to turn it all into a fight. He'd walked into the living room where she sat on the sofa shaking her head, she got up to her feet and walked closer to him over in the kitchen.
“Four time?” She said surprised, Dougie turned to her, looking confused but tried to cover it with a smile. “No seriously four times!”She repeated.
“What are you talking about?” Dougie finally asked, taking off his coat and walked out to the hall.
“Masturbate four freaking times a day!”She said serious, he couldn't just see a slight sign of a smile creeping onto her lips. “Four times!”She said stunned again. “Oh that Holy Moly show!”
“Oh, yea!”He said finally grinning a bit.
“Yea, but four times.. A day!” Aura kept going, Dougie felt the familiar feeling in his belly, he was staring to get annoyed.
“Well, I'm not getting any of you so I'll just have to make it on my own!”He said looking out of the window from a few seconds before he turned back to look at her, she looked offended.
“In my case, having sex isn't always about the fun for me! Actually sex means showing how much I love someone, I hate all the mean less sex.”She said as the tears started to pickling in her light grey-blue eyes. “But, you could walk down to the street, put up at big sign saying; Free sex with Dougie Poynter. And I'm sure that after a few minutes, you'll have a long line of cheap girls waiting.”
“Well, that's not what I want. I only want you, not any other girl out there! But if you take it so personal maybe I will!”He said, and realised that he had said fare to much.
“Get out!”She said in a calm voice, but as he didn't move she raised her voice and screamed, Dougie quickly got the point and walked out.

“Mate!”Danny's voice echoed in his head, he looked up and watched the three familiar, and needed guys walking his way. Dougie greeted them, and instead of the lame guy stuff, he went straight for a hug, he needed some cheering. “Was it a serious crash?”Harry asked as they all took their seats, Dougie looked confused at them and shook his head.
“There wasn't any crash, she took an overdose of her pills.”He said and buried his head in his hands once again.
“I eh, we er didn't know!” Tom stunned surprised.
“That's al right dude!”Dougie mumbled and lean back on his seat, running his hands back and forth in his bleached blonde sweaty hair.

Hvad synes i så?
KRITIK TAK Razz
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Oh hvor er det bare godt Ditte.
Er i desperat trang til mere nu, man bliver helt opslugt heh.
Men Glæder mig til mere, og til at finde ud af om det hele bliver godt igen,
for Dougie er da godt nok et svin og et halvt /:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Super duper godt!
Seriøst, du skriver fantastisk!
Ehm, der er måske et par enkelte fejl hist og her. Men det er også det eneste! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Den er lidt anderledes, hvilket er godt!! Er vild med den Very Happy Men jep hvis jeg skal kommer med et eller andet kritik (hvilket er svært), er der et par fejl her og der, men hvis du læste den igennem én gang til vil du sikkert selv kunne finde dem Wink

Super cheers
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Total god ditte! (: Looove it.
More soon! xD
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's   Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's - Page 2 Empty

Ditte's Standalone's/Poem's
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Anne's standalones!

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: