Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Somebody to Love SA.

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

Somebody to Love SA. Empty
IndlægEmne: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Jeg overvejer at lægge min første fic herind.
Er der nogen, der er interesseret i at læse den?

Sidst rettet af mathilderosejones. Ons Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Jeg er, jeg er!! ;D
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 4:13 pm

BetteMøffe skrev:
Jeg er, jeg er!! ;D

ih, hvor dejligt Smile

Skal lige opdele den i kapitler - lægger den ind i aften Very Happy
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Chapter 1

It was a warm summer day in June; Grace was sitting in a Starbucks café, on Oxford Street, with her mother, Anna. Her mother was Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue. But Grace’s mom was born in London, England and had moved to New York at 21 to pursue a carrier in fashion. Anyways, back to Grace. She was a beautiful 20-year-old woman; she was an actress and a model. With the help from her mother, she had been on the cover of Vogue Magazine more than 10 times, both British and American Vogue. Grace had moved to London and her mother was visiting her.

As Grace was sitting in Starbucks with her mother, the door opened and in walked a group of young men, laughing and joking around. Grace instantly noticed one of the guys and he noticed her too. She smiled and he smiled back. ‘Wow, he’s kinda hot’ Grace thought to herself. “Grace, hunny! Hello!” Anna waved a hand in front of Grace’s face, Grace looked at her mother and smiled. “Oh, so a guy caught your eye, hun?” Her mother asked, curiously. “Yeah, let’s go” Grace laughed.
The two well-dressed women left the Starbucks café with a dozen bags, full of designer clothes. Little did Grace know, the guy was watching her every move.

Vil I læse mere? Den er ikke ret lang, så overvejer at lave den til en SA.
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Uh ja! Jeg vil gerne læse mere!! ;D
Den lyder riiiiiigtig gooood Wink
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 9:28 pm

BetteMøffe skrev:
Uh ja! Jeg vil gerne læse mere!! ;D
Den lyder riiiiiigtig gooood Wink

Tak, vil gerne ha' lidt mere feedback inden jeg lægger den ud som SA
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Vil rigtig gerne læse mere Very Happy
Det er super godt so far!!
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptySøn Jun 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Vil rigtig gerne læse mere Very Happy
Det er super godt so far!!

ih tak Very Happy
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. EmptyOns Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Lægger nu hele ficcen herind som en SA.
Det er min første fic, så vil gerne ha' kritik - godt og dårligt Smile

Somebody to Love

Chapter 1

It was a warm summer day in June; Grace was sitting in a Starbucks café, on Oxford Street, with her mother, Anna. Her mother was Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue. But Grace’s mom was born in London, England and had moved to New York at 21 to pursue a carrier in fashion. Anyways, back to Grace. She was a beautiful 20-year-old woman; she was an actress and a model. With the help from her mother, she had been on the cover of Vogue Magazine more than 10 times, both British and American Vogue. Grace had moved to London and her mother was visiting her.

As Grace was sitting in Starbucks with her mother, the door opened and in walked a group of young men, laughing and joking around. Grace instantly noticed one of the guys and he noticed her too. She smiled and he smiled back. ‘Wow, he’s kinda hot’ Grace thought to herself. “Grace, hunny! Hello!” Anna waved a hand in front of Grace’s face, Grace looked at her mother and smiled. “Oh, so a guy caught your eye, hun?” Her mother asked, curiously. “Yeah, let’s go” Grace laughed.
The two well-dressed women left the Starbucks café with a dozen bags, full of designer clothes. Little did Grace know, the guy was watching her every move.

Chapter 2

The next day Grace left her penthouse to get a coffee at Starbucks. She was secretly hoping to see the guy again, just one more time. Grace was walking down Oxford Street in her faded jeans, old t-shirt, Marc Jacobs sandals, big sunglasses and her favorite Louis Vuitton bag.
As she walked to Starbucks, she noticed that everyone was looking at her. ‘Shit, maybe I should’ve worn a hat or a hoody’ She thought to herself as she saw paparazzi following her.

She decided to skip Starbucks and head right for the shops instead. After Grace’s shopping spree, she decided to go to Starbucks, hoping that the paparazzi had gone away now.
“Hey, just a regular coffee to go..” Grace told the clerk in Starbucks 5 minutes later. “Decaf?” The clerk asked, Grace shook her head and waited for her coffee. “Here you go” The clerk handed Grace her coffee, Grace thanked him and left the café.

As she walked down Oxford Street, she looked at the shops windows and noticed the guy from yesterday in the Virgin Store. She went inside and decided to buy some CD’s, she looked around for some new stuff, but couldn’t really find any. She saw some young girls run towards a stage in the middle of the store, she decided to follow them. ‘I wonder who’s playing today..’ Grace thought as she stood in front of the stage, surrounded by teenage girls. “Excuse me, can I have your autograph?” A young girl asked Grace. “Of course, what’s your name?” “Lily” Lily smiled, “Really, that’s my middle name” Grace smiled and handed Lily the autograph.

Suddenly the lights went out, and four silhouettes ran onto the stage. The light pointed to one of the guys. “Hi everyone, we’re McFly!” It was the guy from yesterday. Grace smiled. The guy looked at her and their eyes met and stayed there for what seemed like ages.

Chapter 3

An hour later, the show was over and Grace continued to look at CD’s. “You really should buy that new McFly album” a voice said. Grace turned around and met a pair of piercing blue eyes. It was the guy, her guy. “Really?” Grace laughed. “I’m Danny” “I’m Grace” They shook hands and their eyes met once again. “Great show” Grace said to break the silence. “Thank you, I was wondering if you’d like to go out sometime?” Danny said and smiled. “Go out? I don’t know you, so why should I go out with you?” Grace laughed and kept looking at CD’s. “Come on, just one dinner” Danny pleaded as he followed her. ‘Ok, so he’s hot and something about him attracts me, but…’ Grace stopped in her tracks and turned to Danny. “Ok, I’ll go out with you” She said seductively.
“Great! Can I have your number?” Danny asked, Grace handed him a sheet of paper with her number on it. “I’ll call you later” “Sure, take care. Bye” “Bye” They went their separate ways with a smile on their faces.

Danny called Grace the next day and they planned their upcoming date.

Grace was getting ready to go on her date with, when her mother came through the door. “Hello hunny” “Hey mom” Grace turned around. “Darling, you look fabulous!” Her mother shrieked.
“Thanks mom, Danny’s picking me up in like 2 minutes, so I have to go!” Grace smiled and put on her new gold Jimmy Choo’s. The door bell rang. “That’s him, you have to go hide!” Grace shrieked. Her mom went into the kitchen and Grace ran to the door, straighten her dress and opened the door. “Wauw!” Danny’s jaw dropped as he saw Grace, in her black Dior dress with gold Jimmy Choo’s, her long and wavy black hair hanging loose. “You look amazing!” “Thank you, Danny. You look great too” Grace smiled and they walked to the restaurant.

Chapter 4

The night was going great, Grace really liked Danny. But Danny only had one thing in mind. To have sex with her and never see her again. Danny liked her too, but his “motto” was ‘Don’t do serious relationships when you’re young. Just have fun!’
After dinner they went back to Grace’s house. Grace was on cloud nine, thinking that Danny and she would get serious as the time passed. But no, the next morning when Grace woke up, there was no sign of Danny. She called out his name, but no reply. She was hurt and angry, but most of all, she was disappointed.

In the following days, Grace sat around her penthouse, sulking and watching Casablanca over and over again. But what she didn’t know was that, just a few blocks away, Danny sat and wondered about what he had done. “Dude, are you ok?” Asked Danny’s friend and band mate, Dougie. “No, not really..” Danny sighed. “Still thinking about that chick from the other night?” Danny nodded. “Dude, then why did you just leave?” “I don’t know… My motto, I guess. I was just afraid to commit. Doug, you know me. I can’t commit. But she looked so beautiful, great personality and her ass! Dude, what an ass.. And the sex-“ “Dude! I get the picture” Dougie interrupted Danny. “Call her, go to her house. Do whatever, just stop moaning! It’s your own fault!” Dougie said, getting annoyed.

Later that day, Grace heard a knock on her door. “Hel- Danny?” Grace looked confused at Danny, as he stood in the opening of her door. “Grace, I’m sorry.” He looked at her, his eyes were sad. “You leave me after getting me into bed, don’t call for days and then you decide to come to my house to apologize?” Grace said madly. “Well, yeah. I’m really sorry and I truly hope that you can forgive me..” “Forgive you? Of course, it was a one night stand, I don’t know why I expected you to be any different from all the other guys on this planet!” Grace yelled. “I liked you.” She continued, this time with a soft voice. “I like you too. I really like you!” Danny smiled and leaned in. Their lips met in the most amazing, gentle and sweet kiss, both had ever experienced.

Chapter 5

“Stop!” Grace broke the kiss and looked at Danny with disappointment. “Danny, I can’t do this. You really hurt me – I’m sorry, you have to leave.” Grace took a step backwards and waited for him to leave. “C’mon, Grace! I made a mistake; I shouldn’t have acted the way I did. But c’mon, were you really expecting more?” Danny tried to sound cool, not wanting to beg for her forgiveness. “Yeah, you made a mistake, Danny. And yes, I really did expect more from you – how could I not? Every time you told me how beautiful I was, every time you touched my cheek, the way you held my hand, I really thought you were serious – not just trying to get laid!” Grace’s voice broke and she was fighting back tears – but she lost. “I don’t know what to say.” Danny was uncomfortable – sad that he had made her cry. “Just go home, Danny.” Grace gently pushed him out of the door.

1 month later
A month had passed and Grace was busy promoting her new film, while Danny was clubbing and having one-night-stands every night. One day, Danny’s friend, Tom came to visit him. Tom knocked on the front door several times and no one answered. He opened the door and looked around the house. It was a complete mess – clothes and junk laying everywhere. “Danny? Where are you?” Tom shouted whilst walking through the living room. Tom walked upstairs and knocked on Danny’s bedroom door. “Danny? Are you alone?” “Yeah…” “Are you decent” No reply. Tom opened the door and saw Danny lying on his bed, staring into the ceiling. “Dude, are you okay?” Tom stood by the bed. “No. I’m not okay.” Danny sat up and ruffled his hair in frustration. “Are you still thinking about Grace?” “Uhm… No?” Danny tried to look cool; he didn’t want to let anyone know that this girl was on his mind 24/7. “Dude, you’re not fooling anyone, especially not me. If you really like this girl, then you should clean up your act and show her that you’re not the ass that she thinks you are.” Tom laughed at Danny’s expression. “Gee, thanks mate. You sure know how to cheer a guy up.” Danny laughed and got out of bed. “Thanks, Tom.” Tom nodded and left the house.

Chapter 6

Down town, Grace was browsing the Chanel store; much to her dismay she didn’t find anything that she wanted to buy. Grace was getting tired of promoting movies all the time. She never had any time to be young, go clubbing or meet a nice guy. Tired of the high-end stores, Grace decided to go to the Virgin Store to buy some new music. Grace wandered around the store, not really in the mood for shopping anymore. She headed for the exit, when she suddenly bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m so sor- Grace?” Grace looked at the person in front of her, she wasn’t sure if she was on cloud nine or six feet under. “Danny… I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention” Grace mumbled, looking anywhere but at Danny. “Don’t be sorry. I… I’ve been trying to reach you.” Danny scratched the back of his head, nervously. Grace just stared at him, trying to figure out what she felt. “I’ve been going to Oxford Street everyday, looking for you in the shops. Then when I couldn’t find you there, I went here.” Danny looked at her and smiled, when she looked up at him with smile. “What? Do you think I live there?” Grace laughed. “I went here, because this is where we first met.” Danny took one step toward Grace. She didn’t move. “I really am sorry for the way I treated you. It’s just that I have never met anyone like you, Grace.” Grace was stunned by his honesty. “And I didn’t know how to act around you – so I just skipped out, like a coward.” Danny took her hands in his.

“Danny… I don’t know what to say – thank you for being honest with me. I know now that you are not like all the other guys on this planet.” They looked at each other and their eyes locked as they stood there, in the middle of the Virgin Store, holding hands and never taking their eyes off of each other.

Four months later
“Gracie?!” Danny called out as he opened the door to his and Grace’s house. He entered the kitchen, where Grace was standing by the counter. “Hi hunny, I’m baking!” Grace proudly said and turned around. Danny laughed. “What?” “You have dough on your nose, babe” Danny laughed and kissed her nose, removing the dough. They kissed. “Thank you, babe” Grace smiled and hugged her boyfriend, not wanting to let go.

The End
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Somebody to Love SA.   Somebody to Love SA. Empty

Somebody to Love SA.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-