Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Carried away.

Go down 
+5
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
Sidsel
mcflys
9 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Okay så her kommer min nye fic. :b Meget anderledes end den anden. men ja håber i ka li den.

Part 1...

-Tom! Will you come help me with the food please? She yelled from the kitchen.
Tom had just sat down with his feet up and opened a beer. He sighed.
-But Back to the future is on! He yawned. She angrilly placed the knife on the table and walked into the living room where Tom was sitting.
-But you've watched that film a million times! You've got it on DVD for fuck sake! She was already in abad mood and stressed out.
-It's just not the same when it's on TV. He said still looking at the screen. A comment like that would normaly have made her smile but not today. Not any day lately.
A part of him was very childish, which she loved at times, but when she wasn't in the mood it drove her crazy.
She sighed:
-It's your friends I'm making dinner for!
-They are your friends too! He snapped back.
-Yearh. But I'm not home to eat it. She said and stuck her head out like she was talking to some dumb kid.
-Why not? he asked now looking at her.
-Because I have to do a little thing called work!
-Again? You're always working lately!
-Well I need the money. He knew that was true, she was a nurse and she loved it, but the pay wasn't that brilliant, plus she loved to shop.
-I've told you If you need money you can just...
-I don't want your money Tom! She Yelled. And then she walked fast back into the kitchen.
He sighed and slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen where she was angrilly moving around.
-I know. But It would just be a lone.
-Tom just stop it, I dont need it. Money and love are two different things. She had told him that a million times and he was getting tiered of it, he just wanted to help.
-Why are you so moody? Is it that Time of month. He always asked her that when he thought she was being unreasnible.
She didn't answer. He hated when she was mad or didn't talk to him, lately it happend often.
-Fine I'll help you with the food. She stopped moving and just looked out the window.
-Emily? You don't have to be mad I've said I'll help. She took a deep breath and turned around.
-Tom. Don't you see. This is not about the food and this is not about money...
-Then why the hell are we fighting! He interrupted confused.
-This is about us! And the fact that we no longer get along!
-And who's fault is that! You're always yelling at me. It's like I can't do anything right anymore! Tom Yelled at her.
Her eyes got filled with tears.
-You're right. She whispered:
-And I'm Sorry. But What happend to us Tom?
-What do you mean? He said and felt guilty. He didn't mean for it to come out like that. But sometimes he just snapped. He hated to see her cry.
-This is just not working anymore. We're not us anymore. We're not Emily and Tom. We're not E.T. She said and then alittle smile came across her face.
Danny had so cleverly put their names together and got E.T. They had been stuck with that nickname ever since.
-I don't see where you're going with this? He said. And got alittle nervous.
She looked away for a second.
-We need some time..
-Yearh you're right. Then call in sick and I'll cancel with the guys...
-No Tom. Not time like that. What I mean is that we need time. Time apart. She whispered in a low voice, so low he barely could hear it.
He looked at her like he couldn't belive what she was saying.
-You don't mean that?
She nodded.
-Yes I do. We need this. I love you, but I just can't keep doing this. She whispered.
-This!? What do you mean by this? Ha asked and felt weird. He was angry and up set.
-Look at us. When was the last time we had a convisation that didn't end by we were shouting at each other? What happend to the good times.
-The good times! When the fuck was that, huh!? He yelled. He couldn't control it anymore.
She didn't answer so he continued:
-Huh? when was that? when your ex. beated the shit out of me or when you placed a fucking tampon in my nose!?
A weak smile spread on her face but quikly disappered again:
-Yes that was when the good times startet!
He didn't say anything.
I've got to go. otherwise I'm gonna be late for work.
-Wait..! You can't just leave?
-We need this Tom, I'll come back tomorrow when you're at work to pick up some stuff. He felt like someone was fucking up his insides.
-No let's talk, what is it that you think you're gonna find? He said in a desperate voice.
-I don't know!? We just need this. She turned around to walk away. He grapped her wrist.
-Don't you love me anymore?
-Of course I do! But it's just.
-Just what? He interrupted again.
-Right now I'm not so sure that love is enough. We need to make it work too. She whispered.
-What about when you said you thought you've found the one. He said and looked her in the eye. She breathed loudly as she met his eyes.
-Honestly Tom, I'm not so sure anymore. She said in a low voice.
When he heard her say that he felt empty. He let go of her. Didn't say anything didn't look at her.
She felt a tear run down her cheek.
-Bye Tom. She whispered. She looked at him one last time before walking out of there, closing the door slowly behind her. She lent up against the door closed her eyes slowly to press out the tears.
-I love you. She whispered. But she knew right now that, that wasn't enough...

Kommentare? :b
Noget der skal forbedres?
Godt dårligt? Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 07, 2008 4:20 pm

ooh Godt haha
anderledens jaa, men godt anderledens haha Very Happy
glæder mig til mere..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Det er rigtig godt Smile
- Ingen ændringer eller noget som helst Razz
Just keep up the good work Very Happy Glæder mig til at læse mere ..
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Rigtig godt (ved jeg siger det tit, men jeg mener det altså!) En del anderledes, men det gør slet ikke noget Smile

Mere snart!
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 09, 2008 1:19 am

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Rigtig godt (ved jeg siger det tit, men jeg mener det altså!) En del anderledes, men det gør slet ikke noget Smile

Mere snart!
Jeg har det helt på samme måde , men hvad kan man ellers sige ?? Det er jo bare godt .. Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 09, 2008 11:34 am

hehe. :b mange tak, glad for i kan li det. Very Happy
Er igang med at skrive næste, er faktisk ret langt, men der er lige noget jeg ikke er helt tilfreds med så ved ikke hvornår den er klar. Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 09, 2008 9:25 pm

mcflys skrev:
Er igang med at skrive næste, er faktisk ret langt, men der er lige noget jeg ikke er helt tilfreds med så ved ikke hvornår den er klar. Razz

Okay, glæder jeg mig til så Wink
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 09, 2008 11:25 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Okay, glæder jeg mig til så Wink
Ja også mig . Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptySøn Aug 10, 2008 11:44 am

Part 2...

Tom was standing still looking at the door. He wanted her to come back! But he knew she wouldn't.
He slowly sat down in the sofa and stared at the wall.
The worst thing was that he didn't know when she was gonna come back, or if she was gonna come back.
Suddenly the memories flashed through his head. The night he had met her. The night that had changed so much, it had been crazy.

Flashback:

Tom got into the pub and noticed the guys at the bar. while he was making his way up there he sudenly felt someone grap his shoulder and turned him around.
-Hi sweetie! Someone said, hugged him and kissed his cheek. He was in somesort of shock. He was about to spit out 'what the hell are you doing!' But he didn't. now thinking back he thought that maybe it was faith.
But then she whispered in his ear.
-Please just act along. I'll explain later. Her voice was sweet and begging and there was something about it that made him do what she said.
-Err. Okay. Ha said not knowing what he had gotten into.
-Place your hands around my waist and smile. She said and he did as he got told. First now he saw her face. She was pretty.
Lightblue eyes, High cheekbones, big lips. Then she smiled and showed her perfect white teeth.
-Say something. She said and pulled him out of his gaze.
-Like what?
She threw her head back laugthing.
-You find that funny? He asked raisnig an eyebrow with alittle smile.
She laughted again.
-Oh yearh. I've got very bad humor. She said ironic and it made him smile.
She ran her fingers through hus hair.
-I know this seems very weird.. She began but he interrupted.
-Really? You think so. Can you tell me what's going on now?
-Sure. Okay. if you look over my shoulder you're proberbly gonna see a dark haired guy looking pretty angry while starring over here.
He did and notised a guy killing him with his look.
-Yes I see him. He looks rather scary. He said and she laughed.
-My ex. Cheated on my, I broke up, and now he's stolking me. She looked sad.
-What a jerk. He said looking at her again.
-And I just thought that maybe he would leave me alone if I was with someone.
-Very clever.. Oh looks like he's coming. Tom said and looked down at the girl he didn't even know the name of. He lent in and kissed her passionet. He ran his fingers through her hair.
He didn't know how long they were standig like that. But boy it felt good! When they finally broke apart, none of them said anything at first.
-Erm.. Sorry I just got...
-Carried away. She finished his sensetess. He smiled.
-Yearh. Something like that.
-How does he look. She asked exited. It took a moment for Tom to figure out what she ment, he had forgotten all about the ex. Then he looked over her shoulder again.
-He's gone. He said. She smiled and let go of him. He actully wanted her to hold him again, he knew it was crazy, he didn't know her! For all he knew she could be an aks murder.
-Thank you so much...?
-Tom. She lent in and kissed his cheek. Okay she proberbly wasn't a murder.
-Thank you Tom. I owe you one.
-That you do..?
-Emily. She said smiling.
-So you can buy me a drink. What do you say to that?
-Sure. She smiled.
-But I need to go to the little boys room first. he said and she laughed.
He made his way to the toilet. He felt someone grap his shoulder. He saw Dannys grinning face.
-Who was that girl you just made out with?
-erm. Don't really know actully. He said and smiled.
-Well way to go. She's fit! He said and grinned again. Tom shaked his head while laughing and went into the toilet to do his business.
As he got out suddenly he felt someone grap his shoulder again. He was about to say something as he thought it was Danny. But before he got a change to speak someone had placed a fist in his face. his hands flew to his nose. He could feel the blood running.
-What the fuck are you doing! Tom yelled confused.
But he didn't get an answer instead a fist more right in his eye. It hurted so bad, and he couldn't see a thing.
-Why are you making out with my girl! Someone yelled at him. It all made sense know. For a second he thought about just saying the truth, that she wasn't his girl, but he didn't.
-She's not really your girl.. But he proberbly shouldn't have said that cause then he got punched in the stomack. He fell to the floor in pain. He began to kick him, again and again, and Tom actully thought he was gonna die. He saw some people just looking at them out of the corner of his eye, why didn't they do something?
-Oh my god! Josh what the fuck are you doing! He heard Emily yell. He slowly opend his eyes again.
-Why are you making out witht this Dickhead! That Josh guy yelled back.
-Dickhead!? Now who's the Dickhead here!?
-I just want you back, okay?.
-Well you should have thought of that before you had sex with another girl! She yelled and her cheeks turned slightly red.
Tom who still was lying on the floor, tried to stand up, but Josh punched him in the stomack again, and tom once again fell to the floor in pain.
-Will you leave him alone! She yelled and kneed josh in the balls. He fell to the floor in pain next to tom and Tom couldn't help but Smile.
Emily sat down beside Tom and took his head in her hands.
-Are you okay? She asked and looked consurned.
-Why wouldn't I be? Don't I look okay? Tom joked and she smiled weakly.
-I'm really sorry. She said and polled a face at Josh who now was beeing kicked out of there.
-It's okay, now you just owe me big time. He said still holding his hands to his nose. She smiled and he laughed but quikly stopped again cause it hurted in his stomack.
-Come on. Let's get you cleaned up. She said and helped him up. They went into the girls bathroom.
His nose was still bleeding. He sat with his head back, holding his nose. She was searching through her purse.
-Come here. She said. She took his head in her hands again. Slowly moved his hands from his nose. She stuck something up there.
-So. She said. He looked at himself in the mirror and blushed alittle.
-You stopped a Tampon up my nose? He said trying hard not to laugh.
-Just untill the bleeding stops. She said and then two young women came out from one of the toilets, They took one look at Tom and then cracked up laughing before walking out of there.
-Thank you. he said and looked at Emily.
-Anytime.
-No, no. This is the first AND last time I ever get a tampon up my nose! Sme smiled and shoke her haed.
-Come here. she said and began to clean his face. The cold napkin hurted against his skin.
-Autch! He said and polled away.
-I'm just gonna clean it, otherwise it's gonna get infected.
- What are you, like a doctor?
-No, I'm a nurse. Don't be such a chicken.
-I'm a chicken!? I just got beaten up by your ex. Why were you with such a psyko anyway? She sighed.
-Belive it or not he was sweet. But now I don't know what I was doing with such a dickhead. She said and looked thoughtfull.
-If he's a Dickhead, them what am I? He asked smiling and looked into her blue eyes.
-Then you're a Dimplehead. She Smiled and began to clean his face again. They sat in silence. Tom watched her clean him up, The way she moved her lips. It made him smile.
-So.. She said and through the bloodypaper out.
-Am I handsome again?
-See for yourself. She said and he jumped down from the table and looked in the mirror.
-You're still up for that drink?
-Well. Actully not. But as i kissed you the first time I met you, what do you say to a dinner? She laughed.
-I thought you were gonna say something really pervy there. But yearh that sounds good.
-Tomrrow? At 7ish? He said smiling.
-Erm. I get off at 7. But If you come around alittle earlier then I can take a look at you? She said and pointed at his face.
-Sure. He smiled.
-Great. Then she told him where to find her at the hospital, and she walk out, left him standig alone in the girls bethroom with a Tampon up his nose.

-Hi mate! Harry said. and polled him out of his thoughts.
-We brought beer! Danny grinned. Tom tried to smile but he couldn't. They sat down beside him. Dougie had already turned on the tv.
-Hey where's Emily? Danny asked. He knew they would ask that at some point. But it hurted to hear it.
-She left. he said starring out into the air. Harry stopped in the middle of a movement.
-Left? What do you mean left? He didn't know what to say.
-She just said she could'nt do this anymore and then she... Left. he said and spred his arms.
The guys looked consurned at each other.
-But she's coming back, right? Dougie asked. Tom took a beer.
-I don't know. There were silence for a bit.
-But she can't leave you!? You're E.T. Danny said.
-Looks like I'm just T now.
-But T. That's not funny. Danny said and Harry punched him.
-What? Harry didn't answer.
-Guys I'd like to be alone right now. Tom said and stood up.
-Mate are you okay? Danny asked.
-Fine. He mumbled and slowly walked up the stairs. But he wasn't fine, and they knew it.

Hvad synes i folkens? :b
Ret lang. hehe. for lang? XD
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptySøn Aug 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Jeg synes det var rigtig godt , kan godt lide deres første møde .. Lyder sku rigtig hyggeligt ! Razz
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptySøn Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm

haha sjovt møde Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptySøn Aug 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Enig, sjovt møde Razz og ikke for lang..
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyMan Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Hehe, tak :b godt i kan li det, er igang med næste, det er snart klar. Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyMan Aug 11, 2008 8:06 pm

mcflys skrev:
Hehe, tak :b godt i kan li det, er igang med næste, det er snart klar. Razz

Wee, glæder mig Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Part 3...

-Hi, can I come in? Emily asked Mabel. The rain was pouring down and she was completly soaked.
-Of course hon. She said and let her in.
-Is something wrong? She asked Emily when they were sitting in the sofa.
-It's just.. Tom. We're sort of on a break.
-WHAT!? She yelled and was about to choke on her soda.
-You knew it wasn't going great. Emily just said and ignored Mabels reaction.
-Yearh.. But did you just leave him? She asked and Emily didn't answer. Right now she felt like a creep, a creep that was running.
-Sweetie. You guys could work it out, you've had bigger problems. She said in a low voice. Emily felt a lump in her thoat, she knew what Mabel was refering to, she hated to talk about it, it hurted so bad.
-Not this. It was like we always ended up yelling at each other. Don't get me wrong I love Tom. I love Tom so much, but if we don't get this to work we will end up hateing each other.
Mabel nodded. Emily knew she didn't understand completly but she tried to.
-You can stay here as long as you like.
-Thanks Mab.. Now I'm gonna take a shower. She said and smiled a little. She went into the bathroom and locked the door. She lent up against it.
Already from the start there had defenatly been something between them. She started thinking back, back to the night he had come to the hospital.

Flashback:

-Emily. I'm so bored! Paul complained. He was always complaining, some of the others thought he was a pain in the butt. But not her. She understood him, she could see how much he hated to lie there, capeble of doing stuff, but not the stuff he wanted to do.
-I know. Hmm. What should we do then?
-I don't know. he said and lifted his shoulders:
-There is nothing on Tv.
-You could draw me a drawing? She said and sent him a smile.
-Okay. He said like he didn't really want to, but she knew he would.
This was where she most liked to be at the hospital, with the children. She was checking up on Katie, when she heard a knock on the door.
-Well hallo nurse. Tom said with a smile. He was wearing big sunglasses.
-Well hallo Tom. How are we feeling today?
-Okay, I guess. He said and took of the sunglasses and showed a very blue eye.
-Just take a seat I'll be with you in a second. She said and turned to katie again.
-Are you her boyfriend? Amanda asked. Amanda had the bed closest to Tom. He smiled.
-No, I got beaten up by her boyfriend.
-Ex. Boyfriend. Emily added.
Some of the kids giggled.
-That's so cool! Amanda said looking at Tom. Tom laughed.
-Just like the movies! She said with a dreamy look. Emily now walked over to Tom. She got down on her knees in front of him and looked consentrated at his face.
Amanda was just watching them.
-One day, men are gonna fight for me! She said. I couldn't help but smile.
-I'm sure they will. Tom said and smiled at her. She giggled again.

-So. The blue eye will fade in a couple of days. She stood up.
-Now take of your shirt. He stopped and looked at her.
-What? He asked.
-Take of your shirt, He kicked you in the stomack didn't he? He was about to protest but she gave him a look. a look that made him take of his shirt.
-Nice tatoo. She smiled
-Thank you. He said and Amanda giggled again.
-Auv! He complained when she pressed on his ribbs.
-Okay. Don't look like anything is broken, but if it's still hurting in a week then you need to come again.
-Okay. Can I take my shirt on again.
-Sure. She said and smiled. Another Nurse walked in.
-So you're off now Emiliy. She smiled.
-Emily! I'm done now! Paul called at her. She walked down to his bed.
-It's what I wanna do, when i get out of here! He said and smiled.
-It's great. It's defenatly going on my fridge. I'll see you tomorrow. She said and waved at the kids.

Their 'date' I guess you could call it that was going great. They had just gotten out of the resturant and now walked around in the streeets.
-So how long you've been a nurse for? He asked.
-Almost a year. It's great.
-Yearh.. The kids really like you. She smiled.
-I guess. i feel so bad for them, you know. kids are supposed to play and run and get dirty. They can't. Tom looked thoughtfull but didn't say anything.
-But let's talk about something else. So what are you doing?
-Oh. I'm in a band. She interrupted him.
-Interresting. Anyone I know?
-Mcfly? He said smiling and looked at her for a reaktion.
-Oh yearh! It's all about you, it's all about you baby. She started singing and he laughed.
-You guys are good.
-Well thank you. He had a cute laugh, the way his dimple showed and his eyes got smaller. She felt the butterflies and couldn't help but smile.
-What? He asked and polled her out of her thoughts.
-Oh.. you like star wars? She said nad pointed at his shirt to change the subjeckt.
-Yep. They're amazing.
-There's 5 right? She asked. He opend his mouth like he couldn't belive what he was hearing.
-Okay. calm down Mr. I know there's 7. She laughed at his face. He sighed of realive.
-Good. You just scared me. He laughed.
-I never watched them though.
-You've never seen star wars!? He almost yelled at her and some people turned around and looked at him.
-No geek, I haven't. She smiled at him. He looked et her with a weird look and then he smiled.
-Well you defenatly have to. And well this was not really 'big time' like you owed me.
-I know. You wouldn't even let me pay! She interrupted. He grinned.
-So We're gonna watch all Star Wars films. He said with a surtain look...

She slowly opend tho door and walked out from the bathroom. She could hear Mabel's voice.
-Yes. She's here... How is he? She was talking to Harry, she knew it. They were sort of dating, none of them could really figure out what was the deal with them.
Mabel noticed Emily,
-look I've got to go again... Yearh. See you. And then she hung up.
-Why did you have to call him? She asked Mabel.
-He called me! She defented herself:

-He just wanted to know if you were here.. Tom's crushed. She said and looked at Emily, but regret it when she saw the look on her face.
-I don't wanna hear about it okay!? She yelled. They stood in silence for abit.
-I'm gonna go to bed. Emily mumbled and left the livingroom.
She sat on the bed, now she was yelling again, was it actully her who had ruined it with them? Her alone? She took a deep breath.
Tom had been the best thing that had ever happend to her, he was not like the other guys she'd been with. Eric and Josh. Her only two serious boyfriends before Tom.
She guessed with Tom it all happend so fast.

Flashback:

-Hey! You can't sleep now!? He said and pushed her softly. She opend her eyes again.
-But it's 4 in the morning Tom! We've almost seen 5. Isn't that enough? She complained with a smile.
-Nope. I got beaten up, you can atleast stay awake. He grinned and ate another piece of candy.
-You're gonna use hat excuse forever, aren't you?
-Yep. he said and smiled proudly. She laughed.
-Fine. You know before I watched lord of the rings I always mixed Star wars and Lord of the rings together. She said and helt a smile back, she couldn't wait for his reaction. And if she had to stay awake she'd have to talk.
-What!? That's like a totally diffrent story? Ecsactly the reaction she was hoping for.
-I know now, geek! I've watched Lord of the rings. Or not the last one.
-Why not? He said and ignored the fact that she called him geek.
-I watched the start, but what's up with gollum, he's like really evil! He was so cute in the other films. Tom interrupted.
-Cute? You thught he was cute?! Ha asked and raised an eyebrow
-Yearh. 'My preasures' She said in her best golum voice and he couldn't help but laugh.
-I guess I have a thing for little green men. Like Yoda.She said and pointed at the screen:
-He's hot! Tom laughed.
-You're seriously a weirdo!
-You make it sound like such a bad thing? She said. And thay looked at each other.
-Belive me, it's not. he said in a sweet voice and looked at her, with you know, that look.
She smiled and could feel she started blushing so she turned to look at the screen again.

-Wauw. You're right! They're great! She said. But didn't get an answer. She turned to look at Tom.
He was sleeping! She smiled at him lying there. Then she noticed her glass at the table, She took it and pourd it out on Tom.
He sat up really fast and started caughing. She took hér had to her mouth to cover up that she was laughing.
-Why did you do that? he asked but couldn't help but smile.
-You fell asleep!
-I'm gonna get back at you! He said with a smile and took his glass. She rushed up from the sofa and he sat the glass again and ran after her.
-NOOO! She laughed when he got to her. She sat down on the floor to awoid him. He got down on the floor too and sat on top of her so she couldn't move.
He looked at her with a face, a face that told her he was gonna do something.
-Tom, no!? NOO. Please? She laughed. He grinned and then choke his head like a wet dog and the water from his hair got all over her and she screamed.
He stopped and they looked at each other, he had that look in his eyes again, the look that made her heart jump in the air. He slowly moved closer and so did she.
Their lips met in a kiss, a fantastic kiss. Their first kiss! Or actully their second, but the first one didn't really count, did it?

After that night they had just been together. Now thinking back she actully didn't really know him back then!

She took her phone out and looked at the picture of them. Them making weird faces at the camera, she felt the tears coming. She took a breath before she pressed the button, 'deleted' it said and the picture was gone. She let go of the phone and it fell to the floor, She turned around in the bed and looked out of the window, she missed him, she missed his arms around her. Why was she even doing this?

Okay. Kommentare? :b hvad synes I?
Noget godt, noget dårligt? Razz

Sidst rettet af mcflys Lør Aug 16, 2008 2:41 pm, rettet 1 gang
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm

det er rigtig godt.
hehe dejligt og læse en fic med en anden vinkel Very Happy vis du forstår haha

hmm kan ikke lige finde på noget dårligt haha Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Det er super godt Very Happy
Ved ikke hvad jeg ellers skal skrive? hah Razz

- Keep up the good work !
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 14, 2008 8:24 pm

McFLYxSidsel skrev:
det er rigtig godt.
hehe dejligt og læse en fic med en anden vinkel Very Happy vis du forstår haha

hmm kan ikke lige finde på noget dårligt haha Very Happy

hehe tak.. Razz Tror måske jeg forstår hvad du mener? :b cyclops
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Hvordan kan der være SÅ mange gode fics herinde??! Imponerende Very Happy - og din er bestemt en af dem Wink Rigtitg godt!

Mere når du er klar Smile
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTors Aug 14, 2008 10:28 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Hvordan kan der være SÅ mange gode fics herinde??! Imponerende Very Happy - og din er bestemt en af dem Wink Rigtitg godt!

fordi de er så genial gode til at skrive hehe Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 16, 2008 2:22 pm

McFLYxSidsel skrev:
McFlyLover<3 skrev:

fordi de er så genial gode til at skrive hehe Very Happy

Hehe, ;b wow. tak (:
Er ikke helt begyndt på det næste her lidt meget at se til lige nu. XD for nok startet dag, men er lorte træt. :b
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Det er rigtig godt, ved godt at jeg var lidt langsom til at få det læst , men bedre sent end aldrig .
Og rigtig godt ;P
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyLør Aug 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Det er rigtig godt, ved godt at jeg var lidt langsom til at få det læst , men bedre sent end aldrig .
Og rigtig godt ;P

Det er nemlig rigtigt ;b hehe. Tak, super glad for i kan li det!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTirs Aug 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Part 4...

It had been a week since she had left, a week, but it felt like months.
Tom was lying in the bed, it felt so big without her, empty, she was supposed to lye right there next to him. He sat up, it was almost noon, he sighed, he didn't really wanna get up.
He got out of the shower and stopped and looked at the closet, he opend it and saw all the empty space where her clothes used to be.

The guys had come, like they had every day, tried to chear him up, but it didn't really help.
-Mate, we should go out tonight! Danny said.
-I don't really feel like it.
-Oh. Come on! It's better than sitting here starring into the wall. He said. Tom didn't answer.
-It's true, you need to get your mind of her. Harry said and patted his shoulder.
-Fine. Tom sighed.
-Yes! they all said in union.
-Now let's play some xbow! Dougie said and turned it on.
-I've got to go, I left my phone at Mabels, But I'll See you tonight! He said and was already out of there.

Someone knocked the door and Emily went to answer. It was Harry.
-Oh hi Em. He said smiling and gave her a hug.
-Hi. Come on in, I'll find Mabel.
-MAB! HARRY'S HERE! She yelled and Mabel walked in. She smiled when she saw Harry.
-Hey you. She said and kissed him, or more like ate his face. Emily caughed. So they were proberbly together now, she guessed.
-I'll just.. go.. She said and left the room.
-I'm sorry babe, but I have to cancel tonight. She heard Harry say.
-Okay, why? Emily was about to go into her room.
-I'm going out with the guys. She stopped in the middle of a movement.
-Tom too? Mabel asked, ecsactly what Emily was thinking.
-Yep. But gotta go again. Her heart sank when she heard it. He was going out, he was moving on. She felt the tears coming.
She sat down against the wall. was he really already moving on!?

-TOM!? Come on? Dougie yelled from downstairs.
-One sec! He yelled back. He looked at himself in the mirror. He guessed he looked okay. He slowly walked down the stairs to the others.
-You're ready? Harry asked.
-Yep. The fresh ait actully felt good against his face.

The bar was crowded as always. He ordered another beer, number? He didn't know and he didn't care, he stopped counting after number 5.
-Tom, come on! Danny yelled at him with a grinnig face, of course he was with some girls.
He got up and stumbled over to join them.
-Hi. He said smiling taking another sip of the beer.
Danny introdust them. Their names were Gabriella and Lisa. They were quite pretty.
-I'm Tom. He said and smiled. That Gabriella girl was all over Danny, Lisa looked at him and smiled sweetily.
-Want a drink? He asked and she nodded. They went to the bar and began to talk.

Emily sat and tried to constrate on what was on tv, but she couldn't, the thought about Tom totally pissed dancing with a slut popped into her head every 5 second.
She knew she was doing the right thing takig some time, but untill now it hadn't worked? She missed him like crazy and she hadn't found an answer.
-I'm gonna go to bed. Se said to Mabel and got up.
Wh she was lying in her bed she thought about that time She had been Ill and He took care of her.

Flashback:

The doorbell rang and Emily slowly got up, but it still hurted in her head.
She opened the door and saw a big smiling tom stand in the door.
-Tom, what are you doing here? She asked in a weird voice, she couldn't breath out her nose and her throat hurted like hell.
- I know you said Ishouldn't come, but I wanted to help. He said and let himself in.
-I've brought you soup and that apple tea you really like.
-Thanks. She said but couldn't help but think that she didn't want him to see her like this, she wasn't ecsactly atractive right now.
-But I don't wanna give it on to you. She said and hoped he would levave, it was sweet of him to come, but she looked like shit.
-I'm not gonna catch it, don't worry. He said and smiled.
-I just don't want you to see me like this.
-What do you mean? You look cute. He said and gave her a coup of tea.
-Cute!? how can you think I look cute like this. I could be rudolfs sister with this nose! She said and pointed at it.
-Then rudolf has a cute sister. he lauged and kissed her forhead. She cuddled up into him and closed her eyes.

He had always been there when she needed him, what was it that went wrong? She didn't know and neither did he, so how should they work it out?
She decided she would talk to him tomorrow, it wouldn't hurt to talk.

She walked down the street and her heart began to beat like crazy, she stopped in front of his house, or their house, she had been living there with him
for alittle more than a year. When she stood at the door she felt so nevous and it was weird she had been there a million times but never like this. She took a deep breath and rang the bell.
She waited for a while before a very sleepy Tom opened the door. He looked shocked to see her.
-Hi she said in a low voice and smiled.
-Hi. He said a a tired voice, she knew he was hangover. She could hear it in his voice.
-What are you doing here?
-I missed you. I thought.. Maybe we could talk. She looked at him and met his eyes. He was about to answer but got interrupted.
-Hey Tom, Who are you talking to? A womans voice said. Emily froze. A girl walked out in a T-shirt. Toms T-shirt. ¨The girl stopped and looked from Tom to Emily and then back again.
-Who are you? Tom asked and looked confused at the girl. Was he fucking acting like he didn't know her!?
-Nice Tom, really nice. Emily said and turned around. She was fighting to hold back the tears. How could he!? How the fuck could he!?
-Emily wait! He yelled and she could hear he was running after her. She began to walk faster. But he got to her and grapped her shoulder.
-This is not what it looks like! He sounded desperate.
-How could you! How the fuck could you do this! She said and hit him at the chest. She began to walk again.
-Please Em, I don't even know her! She stopped.
-Well that makes it alot better Tom! She turned around to walk away again, she didn't want him to see her cry, but it was actully alittle to late.
-Just let me explain He said and grapped her arm tight.
-Let go of me your Pig! She yelled and pushed him. So hard that he fell over and landed at the sidewalk. She looked at him and another tear ran down her cheek.

-How could you have sex with someone else? She whispered. He didn't say anything.

She looked at him one more time, then she turned arond and walked off, and left Tom lying on the sidewalk. was this really how it was gonna end again?

Hvad synes I? (:
Godt, dårligt?
Hvad mon Tom har gjordt? og vil de nu overhovedet finde sammen igen?
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. EmptyTirs Aug 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Det er vildt godt skrevet Very Happy - Man bliver helt fanget Razz - eller jeg gjorde hvert fald Wink

Jeg glæder mig til mere, snart forhåbenligt Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

Carried away. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. Empty

Carried away.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 5Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: