Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Carried away.

Go down 
+5
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
Sidsel
mcflys
9 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
JasminM
Surfer Babe
Surfer Babe
JasminM

Antal indlæg : 180
Registration date : 07/01/08

Carried away. - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Virkelig virkelig godt! cheers Håber at de bliver kærester igen Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://myspace.com/jasmin_mcfly
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Rigtig godt skrevet . Godt afsnit !
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Er helt enig med de andre!! Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm

hehe mnge tak alle sammen. :b godt i kan li det (Synes jeg altid jeg siger, men hvad skal man ellers sige) Wink
Er lige startet på næsten men går måske idt tid har pænt mange lektier ige nu /: Men sal nok gøre det så hutigt som muligt!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 20, 2008 6:08 pm

mcflys skrev:
hehe mnge tak alle sammen. :b godt i kan li det (Synes jeg altid jeg siger, men hvad skal man ellers sige) Wink
Er lige startet på næsten men går måske idt tid har pænt mange lektier ige nu /: Men sal nok gøre det så hutigt som muligt!

Okay Smile - Det haster ikke, (eller jo måske lidt) haha, men bare tag dig god tid Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 3:56 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Okay Smile - Det haster ikke, (eller jo måske lidt) haha, men bare tag dig god tid Very Happy

Hehe XD Det vil jeg så gøre, ved jeg får tid til at skrive idag. Fik lavet de fleste lektier i skolen, men puha ligepludselig så blev vi bare bombet!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 5:05 pm

mcflys skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Hehe XD Det vil jeg så gøre, ved jeg får tid til at skrive idag. Fik lavet de fleste lektier i skolen, men puha ligepludselig så blev vi bare bombet!

Hehe det lyder godt Smile Glæder mig !
- Jeg kender følelsen, bliver også bare fuldstændig bombet af lektier hver eneste dag ! Exclamation
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Lyder godt, Glæder mig til mere så Smile
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Part 5...

Tom was still sitting at the sidewalk, tried his hardest to remember last night.
He had been so pissed! But he was sure he hadn't slept with anyone!
He slowly stood up, how was he gonna explain that to Emily? He didn't wanna loose her!
He walked back and the girl was still there.
-I'm sorry if I caused any.. trouble? She said and actully looked really sorry.
-It's okay. Tom mumbled even though he didn't mean it. He wanted to shout at her. But his head was hurting like hell. They stood in silence for abit.
-But who are you? He asked. She smiled at him.
-You really don't remember anything form last night? Tom shoke his head. Which he shouldn't have cause of the killer headich.
-You guys were all really pissed, and you did not wanna leave your Mini on the street all night. Tom blushed alittle and she continued.
-Well and I was the only one capeble of driving. So I drove you guys home and you said I could just crash here.
-Oh. But why are you wearing my T-shith then?
-You spilt Vodka on mine.
-Arh. That explains it! Oh and sorry about that. He took his hand to hid head and sat down, Emily would never belive this!

When she got to Mabels, Mabel was at work. She unlocked the door and colapsed on the floor. How could he do that to her! They had been together for alittle more than 2 years! And then he just slept with someone else. She took a pillow from the sofa and started beating it up while crying. She just lost it.

-Sweetie what are you doing down there? Mabel said when she got in. Emily turned her head and Mabel saw she was crying.

-Oh, honey what's wrong?
-Tom.. He slept with someone else. She whispered and her chin started shaking.
-Oh Em. She sat down next to her and hugged her.
-Mab, how could he do that to me?
-I don't know sweetie, but it's going to be okay. Emily shoke her head.
-I never wanna see him again.
-Don't say that, you're gonna work it out.
-No! Maybe we were gonna make it thorugh the constant fighting, but he slept with someone else! How can I ever trust him again!?
-But you love Tom.. Emily interrupted.
-Just like I loved Josh, and I didn't wanna make it with him after he slept with that slut! What makes you think it's diffret with Tom? Mabel sat silent for abit.
-I don't know. It's just.. You guys are perfect for each other... If you can't make it, then who can? She said in a low voice. Emily didn't answer. She started crying again into Mabel's shoulder.

A week had went by and Tom had called a million times. Stopped by the apartment but Emily didn't wanna talk to him.
Mabel opend the door and saw him standing with a masive buket of roses. She sent him a weak smile.
-I'm sorry Tom, she still don't wanna see you. He sighed.
-But I did not sleep with her! He said and looked at mabel.
-Will you telll her that.? She nodded.
-I'll see you. She said and hugged him.
She went into Emilys room, she was still lying in bed, like she pretty much had all week.
-Here Mabel said and gave her the roses. Emily took one look at them and then threw them out the window. Mabel was standing there and didn't know what to do with herself.
-Erm. Maybe. Maybe we should do something today.
-Not really in the mood. She mumbled and then turned on the tv.
-Okay. Maybel said and walked out. She loved Emily, and felt sorry for her, but she was driving her crazy right now!

Emily looked out the window, this was like friends, with Ross and Rachel exept for the fact that this wasn't funny.

She thought about what Mabel had said, and maybe she was right, she needed to get her arse out of there and do something, move on. She stood up took her phone and called Amanda and Sammy.

Emily walked into the living room fully dressed for the first time in a couple of days.
-We're going out tonight, Sammy and Amanda are coming.! She said to Mabel. Mabel looked surprised.
-Well great. She said and smiled.

They 4 girls walked into the bar, Emily had done everything to look amazing. She wanted Tom off her mind right now! She looked around and pretty much all men were staring at them.
They orderd something to drink and one became two and so on. Soon they were talking to alot of guys. This Guy, John or Jack, she couldn't really remember seemed pretty interrested.
She hadn't had that much to drink in a long time! She usually never drank much, cause the alkohol went straight to her head.
-Man it's empty! She said and shoke the beer bottle. The others laughed at her. She stood up.
-where you're going? Sammy asked.
-To get another one! Emily giggled and was about to walk directly into a table.
-Maybe you should take a break?
-NOO. I'm fine! She said in a giggily voice.

The next thing she remembered was danicing sexy up and down that John/Jack guy. His hands started to move up her shirt. He moved closer and kissed her. He tasted of beer. She tried to enjoy it, but she couldn't. She pushed him away.
-What's wrong?
She stared into the air.
-You're not Tom. She whispered.
-Who the hell is Tom? He asked, she didn't look at him and she didn't answer. Suddely she ran out of there. She needed to tell Tom what a Dickhead he was! How much she wanted to beat him up... And how much she loved him...

Okay der var så del 5. :b Lidt kort måske. hehe
Men hvad synes i?
Som jeg altid spørg om, noget godt? Noget dårligt? (:
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 23, 2008 6:34 pm

rigtig godt haha
glæder mig til at høre hvad hun vil gøre ved det Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Håber hun møder op til Tom helt vildt fuld og bare siger alt lige ud .!
Det kunne sku være grinern . Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Håber hun møder op til Tom helt vildt fuld og bare siger alt lige ud .!
Det kunne sku være grinern . Very Happy

haha sad lige og tænkte det samme Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 24, 2008 11:17 am

Det er som sædvanlig rigtig godt cheers

Haha, ja. Kunne faktisk være ret sjovt hvis du hun sagde det lige ud ! Razz

Glæder mig til mere (;
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Fantastisk ! Glæder mig til mere Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Hehe. Mange tak alle sammen. :b er ganske kort begyndt på det næste, men vil ikke afslør hvad hun gør, det må i vente og se. Razz
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Altså nu er jeg faktisk også begyndt at læse den Razz
Jeg ved det er lidt sent, haha.
Men jeg synes virkelig den er super god.
Du skriver på en rigtig god måde.
Jeg glæder mig til mere (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Mange tak :b hehe.

Men der kommer til at gå lidt tid inden næste del kommer, skrider til kbh i morgen. og kommer hjem fredag aften. Så ved ikke præcis hvornår den er klar, men er igang. (:
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Part 6...

She stumbled out of the Taxi, and now stood in front of Toms house. There was still light on. So that bastard was still up! She thought and took another sip of the now empty bottle of vodka and walked to the door, as straight as she could. She knocked it hard. Too hard.
-Autch! She said and took her hand to her mouth. She didn't even notice, he had opened the door.
-Emily? He asked and gave her a conserned look.
-Yes, that's me! She said in an angry tone:
-If it wasn't because I had drank it all I would pour Vodka all over you and your stupid dimple face! He looked at her and tried hard not to laugh. She was constantly moving, otherwise she'd proberbly fall over.
-What are you doing here Sweetie? He asked.
-I am not your Sweetie! She said and pointed at him:
-I came to tell you how much I hate you! She almost yelled. Then Dougie turned up behind Tom. He looked at her with a weid look.
-What are you looking at Poynter!? She yelled at him. He looked rather scared.
-Hi to you too. He just said and walked away again, left them standing in silence.
-You know what? I wish I could find Josh, so he could finish what he startet, and I mean by kicking your arse and our relastionship! She said. Tom got the shivers, she said it like she meant it.
-You don't mean that, do you? He said in a sweet voice. The sweet voice made her unsecure.
-Yes. Yes I do.. She said and for the first time stood completly still, but only for a couple of seconds, then she fell over into a bush. Tom walked over to her.
-Come, let me help you...
-No! I don't need your help! Just back off Mr! She yelled without looking at him, but she didn't seem to know how to get out of the bush on her own. Suddenly she stopped moving.
-Woouw. Why's everything spinning? Tom now walked over to her and helped her out of the bush.
-Tom, I don't feel to good. She said and took her hand to her head.
-I know. Come on take a deep breath. She did as he told her to. One deep breath and one more. Suddenly she stopped, looked at him for half a second and then ran into the house, and into the bathroom.
He walked after her, and opened the door into the bathroom. She sat on her knees in front of the toilet.
-Tom go away, I don't want you to see me throw up. She said in a tired voice. He filled a glass with water.
Then she threw up again.
-Well it's alittle to late for that now isn't it. Besides I've seen you sick before. He said and smiled at her. He gave her the glass of water and helped her up, her legs was shaking under her. She didn't want him to help her. But she didn't have the power to do it on her own.

Ha carried her up stairs and put her on the bed.
-I'm just gonna get you a glass of water and a wet towel, okay sweetie? He said kissed her forhead and walked out of there. She wanted to protest but he was already out of there.
She closed her eyes. She felt so bad! She felt the wet towel on her forhead and slowly opened her eyes, she saw Tom smile at her. She closed her eyes again.
-Why are you being so sweet to me? It makes it so much harder for me to hate you.. She said in a low complaining voice. He removed some hair from her face.
-But I don't want you to hate me, I want you to love me like you used to. She looked at him and her heart started beating like crazy, for a second she thought it was because she had to puik again, but it wasn't it was because of him. she forced herself to look him in the eye.
-But I don't want to, not when you just slept with some random girl. She looked away, as she felt the tears coming. He sat more up in the bed.
-Emily, look at me. He said in a ferm voice. She slowly turned her head and looked at him. A tear ran from the corner of her eye and down on the white pillow.
-I did not sleep with her. Emily nooded.
-Yes you did, I saw you! She almost yelled.
-Ssh. No you didn't, cause nothing happend. I would never do that to you, you know that right? He stroke her hair. She looked thoughtfull for a while.
-You're right. It wasn't you I caught in the act, that was Josh. She sank a lump. Then looked at him again.
-You really didn't sleep with her?
Tom shoke his head.
-No, I didn't. A weak smile came across her face.
-You didn't sleep with her! She said in a happy tone while another tear ran down her cheek. It made him smile.
-But you better go to sleep, you're gonna feel like shit tomorrow honey.
-Okay, I'll go to sleep. She said and closed her eyes. A couple of minutes later she was breathing heavily. He pulled the covers over her. Kissed her forhead.
-Goodnight Em. I love you.
-I love you too. She whispered.

-Is she.. Okay? Dougie asked when I came down. I nodded.
-Yeah. But she's gonne be so hangover tomorrow. I smiled in a tired voice.
He smiled as answer, then padded my shoulder.
-I'll see you tomorrow mate. And then he walked out.

-Emily. Goodmorning. Emily. Someone said in a sweet voice. She tried to open her eyes but it was like her eyelids were glued together.
-Mmh. She mumbled. She finally got her eyes open and saw Tom smiling at her.
-I've got breakfast. The thought of food made her feel sick. She tried to sit up but the movement made her head hurt like hell. She made a complaning noice and the finally got up.
Tom gave her a glass of water and some headich killers.
-How much did I drink last night? she asked in a rusty voice.
-I don't know, you came here to tell me how much you hated me and then you threw up.
-Hot stuff. She mumbled and it made Tom laugh. She pulled a face.
-Tom please not so loud.
-Sorry, but how did you get so drunk in the first place? She looked like she tried to remember.
-I surgested a drinking game..
-Well they're always good fun. He interrupted
-Not really this one. I made it up, I called it drink. Everytime I said 'Drink' we drank.
Tom couldn't help but laugh. But quikly stopped again, when he saw the expression on Emilys face.
She took a sip of the water, and they didn't talk for a while.
-Tom?
-Mmm.
-Is it true you didn't sleep with her? She said in a voice, a voice that said so much.
-I didn't. He said and met her eyes. She sent him a weak smile.
-Sorry. I just.. She stopped.
-TOM? Danny yelled from downstairs.
-2 secomds. He said to her and walked out.
She took a big sip of the water. Looked at the breakfast he had brought. She smiled. He knew her to well. He had brought her an apple and a slightly toasted bread, just like she loved it.

-What's up? Tom asked Danny.
-You just didn't pick up you're phone. I just wantd to know if you forgot the meeting?
-Meeting.. What meeting?
-With the Audio and Dvd people? He asked and raised an eyebrow, Tom never forgot stuff like that.
-Oh. Of course I haven't. He said, even though he had:
-What time is it?
-In an hour and a half. He said and looked alittle worried at Tom
-Right.
-Are you okay, mate? You seem alittle.. Distracted?
-I guess I am. He decided to tell Danny what was going on.

-Well Emily is upstairs. Danny looked surprised but then smiled.

-That's good, are you back together? I knew you guys couldn't be away for each other!

-It's not ecsactly like that. Tom said when Danny finally stopped talking.

-She came late last night, she was really pissed and she got sick. Danny pulled a face.

-Oh... But you're talking again?

-Yearh. I told her I didn't sleep with her, and we'll just see what happens..

-Okay, then I'm gonna go again, good luck mate. See you in an hour. He said and walked out again.

Tom stood alittle while, would she move back in now? Would it all just work out again? Or would she still need time. He got butterflies.

Whatever she wanted to do, he wanted her to stay, he didn't wanna take time, he just wanted.. Her.

Oaky det var så part 6.
Hvad synes I? (; Hehe..
Personligt synes jeg godt jeg kunna have skrevet det lidt bedre, men har bare travlt for tiden.
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 30, 2008 9:12 pm

Ej jeg synes det er rigtig godt! Smile rigtig sødt.
Jeg glæder mig til mere (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 30, 2008 11:56 pm

Synes også det er rigtig godt ! Hvor er Tom altså sød Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 10:20 am

Jeg synes det er rigtig godt Smile
- Kan godt lide den måde du skriver på Very Happy

Keep up the good work, og mere snart ? Razz
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Haha , grinern .. Razz Godt afsnit
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Godt I kan li det. Very Happy
Er i gang med næste del, ved ikke pråcis hvornår det er finito (Men det gør jeg jo aldrig) Razz
Så i må vente lidt endnu. Laughing
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Hehe, glæder mig Smile
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Part 7...

Tom walked up the stairs and saw her sitting on the bed picking in the toasted bread.
-Not hungry? He asked. She sent him alittle smile.
-Not really, Pretty hungover. Tom smiled and sat down next to her.
They sat in silence for a while, she put the tray back on the table. Tom just looked at her.
-So, what now? He finally asked.
-Now what? She said, even though she knew what he was asking.
He took her hand and looked at her.
-I want you to stay. He said in a low but ferm voice:
-Emily, I love you, and i don't want you to leave. She looked down at his hand in hers.
-I don't know what to say. She whispered. Toms heart sank:
-We still need it. Tom shoke his head.
-No, no we don't. Please don't leave again. He said, and for a second she was afraid he was gonna cry.
-Yes we do, don't you see, if we get back together again now and nothing have changed, then there would be no way back for us. Tom let go of her hand.
-You can always say, what if. But what if it goes great?
She closed her eyes for a second.
-Why are you always so afraid of relaying on people? he asked.
-What do you mean?
-You wanna do everything on your own! But you know what, you can't. You need to trust me, you need to relay on me for stuff. Tom said without thinking.
-I do trust you! I just want to have my own things in case.. We don't last. The last she she said so low he barely could hear it.
-You can't secure yourself agaist everything! what happened to the time where you let me in? She bit her lip, cause they both knew the answer. A while after it had happened everything had been good between them, but something had just changed. A tear started to run down her cheek. He whiped it away with his thom. He still helt her face with his hand.
-We made it through that, Em. even though it seemed impossible. Then we can make this too. Can't we? She tried her hardest to hold the tears back, but she couldn't it felt like her head might eksplode.
-Tom, you can't compare this. She whispered. He could see how much it hurted her to talk about this and he felt so bad.
-I just know that at some point you just started to shut me out... She got up from the bed, which made him stop talking.
-You know I don't want to talk about it Tom! Do you even know how much it hurt to even think about it! She yelled at him while the tears where running like two rivers down her cheeks.
-Of course I do! It hurts me too! You're not alone, Emily. She stopped in the doorway.
-I'm gonna go, I can't talk about this. Not right now, I'm hungover and I need to get home, I've got work tonight. She said without looking at him, turned around and she was out of there.
When he heard the door close downstairs he threw himself in the bed. It still smelled like her. He closed his eyes and started to think back at that time, that was supposed to bring them closer at some point, but just brought them apart.

Flashback:

He was so tired! he couldn't wait to get in and relax. He had been first to a fotoshoot, then an Interview, and then at the studio just finishing some stuff. He opened the front door and was about to yell HI like he used to, but Emily was already there.
-Tom, please i just cleaned in here, Go out again and take of your shoes. He raised an eyebrow. But did as he got told.
-Nice to see you too sweetie. He said and walked in again only in sockes. She didn't answer just sent him alittle smile walked out of there again and he could here she was cleaning.
Not that she was totally messy, but she normally didn't clean so often. He got into the livingroom and saw everything was perfact. Not like it used to be. He looked over at the dvd's which normally was lying around everywhere. Not now, they where standing in alfabetic order. This was really werid? What was going on with her.
He walked into the kitchen where she was sitting at the table rubbing the forks and knifes and stuff.
-Sweetie?... Are you.. Okay?
-Mmm.. Why wouldn't I be? She said too fast. He was still standing looking at her, which seemed to anoy her abit. She sighed.
-Can't I clean the house with out something's wrong with me?
-Yes. But.. You never do that.
She rubbed the fork even harder.
-Is it that time at month again? He asked and kinda hoped, cause that would explain all the craztness. She siged again and put the fork down.
-No Tom, It's the fact that it's supposed to be, and it isn't! She said and looked at him for a reaction. He stood for abit and thought about what she said.
-Wha.. What are you sayng.? Are you like.. Preagnant? He looked shocked.
-It looks like it. She said in a more calm voice, but now it was his time to freak out.
-But how!?He almost yelled
She smiled at him.
-Well normally it's a man and a woman and.. He stopped her.
-I know, I know!.. But.. You said you wasn't sure, how can you be not sure? He asked in shock, pregnant, she couldn't be, she just couldn't!
-Well, it's Sunday the stores are closed, I'm gonna buy a home pregnacy test tomorrow.
-But I'm not here tomorrow! He almost yelled.
-I know. She said in a low voice and sat down and starred into the air.
-But.. But what are you gonna do? She turned her head and looked at him, hurt.
-What am I gonna do! Thank you Tom! She yelled:
-This is your desistion too!
He said down beside her.
-I know, it's just. it's your body, what ever you want to do, I'll support you. He said took her hand and looked at her.
-But I want to know how you feel, I don't wanna make this desition on my own, Tom. Her eyes got filled with tears.
-You know, I was afraid you were gonna say that. She whispered.
-I just don't know what to say Honey. I'm not ready for a child.
-Neither am I! But an abortion? I don't know if I can do that?
he put his arms around her. and kissed the side of her head.
-We'll figure it out, it's not even sure you're pregnant?
-You're right. So.. You'll think about it that week you're away, and then we'll know what to do, when you come back?
He nodded. But how the hell was he gonna decide if he was ready to be a dad? A dad!
They sat in silence.
-I love you. He said and kissed her.
-I really love you. She smiled at him.
-I love you too, Tom.

-Em!? Are you okay? Mabel yelled through the bathroomdoor. Emily stood with the pregnacy test in her hand.
She opened the the door.
-I can't do this. She said to mabel.
Mabel took the box and read what to do.
-You need to pee on it.
Emily pulled a face. Mabel pushed her into the bathroom again
-Pee now! She said and closed the door.
2 minutes later she opened the door again.
-Well? Mabel asked.
-I don't know, I don't wanna look! She said and closed her eyes:
-You look! She said and gave the test to Mabel.
-Fine. But I'm washing my hands very carefully after this! She said. Emily grinned.
-How long?
-2 minutes. Emily said. and still stood with her eyes closed, in something that felt like forever.
-what does one stripe mean? Mabel asked. Emily opened her eyes.
-One stibe. She picked up the box from the floor. She looked at it, and sat down.
-Pregnant. She said in a plain voice and starred out into the air. She was gonna be a mom.
-Well, congrats. Mabel said and threw the test out. She sat down next to Emily.
-Are you gonna call Tom. She nodded. How was he gonna react to the fact that he was gonna be a dad?
-I'll give you some privecy then. Just call me sweetheart. She said and kissed Emilys cheek.
-Sure. She said still starring into the air.
-Everything is gonna work out fine, don't worry. Mabel said before closing the door.
Emily was not so sure about that.

She sat with the phone in her hand, she had pressed his number a milliontimes but she just couldn't press the green button.

She sighed and suddenly the phone rang.

-Hello?

-Hi sweetie. She heard Tom say down the phone. Not inthe same tone as he used to, this was more nervours.

-So.. Have you taken a test? He asked and helt his breath. At first she just nodded down the phone.

-Yes. She said at least in a low voice.

-And? She took a deep breath, she was so afraid how he was gonna react.

-Positive. She just said and there was silence and it was killing her.

-Tom, please say something. She whispered and a tear ran down her cheek.

-I just don't know what to say? He said in a low voice. She cried silently down the phone.

-We'll figure it out when i come home, okay?

-Sure. she said so low he barely could hear it.

-it'll be okay. I promise. He said, but she knew it wasn't true, he didn't know.

-I love you. She just said.

-I love you too Emily. He said. And then she hung up.

He put the phone back into his pocket and ran his fingers through his air. He was gonna be a dad, a dad! He was only 22.

he sighed, he couldn't think about it right now, he had an interview todo later. Bit he just couldn't get it out of his mind. He walked into the dressingroom to the guys. Dougie and Danny were playing the xbox, and Harry was drumming at the table with his drumsticks.

Tom sat down into the chair and starred into the air.

-What took you so long? Harry asked still drumming.

-Nothing Tom mumbled. His mind still at a baby.

-Came on mate, what is it? You're eyes are all big and shocked and.. Tom interrupted.

-Emily is pregnant.

Harry dropped his drumsticks and Dougie and Danny turned their heads and looked at him in shock too.

-She.. she's what? Danny asked.

-Pregnant. He said again still just looking out into the air.

-But what are you gonna do? Dougie asked. Tom sighed.

-I don't know.. I just don't know...

Okay, hvad synes I så? :b hehe..
Hvad mon de finder ud af.? Nogle gæt?
Noget godt ?Dårligt?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 2 Empty

Carried away.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste