Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Carried away.

Go down 
+5
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
Sidsel
mcflys
9 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Carried away. - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Uh, det er altså vildt godt skrevet!
Hm, jeg tror på en abort eller at de mister barnet, some how ? Sad

Mere snart ? Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Ja , vildt godt afsnit .. Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Vildt godt afsnit, kan godt li' din måde at skrive på Very Happy hmm.. En abort ?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Glad you like it. :b hehe, jah nu må vi jo se hvad de finder ud af.. Eller i ved jo så de ikke får barnet man stadigvæk. XD
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

F*** det er godt !
kan ikke sige så meget andet end det.
jeg er fuldstændig vild emd den ehr fic Very Happy
weeeee *meget begejstret mig*
Line
Admin
Admin
Line

Antal indlæg : 1418
Registration date : 10/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Virkelig en god fic! Er ellers begyndt at hoppe forbi div. fic, men den her er bare rigtig nice!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Part 8.

Flashback continued:

-come on pick up. Pick up, pick up. Tom said down the phone. It was the next day, and he hadn't gotten much sleep. he just really didn't know what to do? The guys had tried their best to help him. They had just made him realise that he needed to show her he surported her, and that was what he was gonna do.
-Hello? She said when she finally picked up.
-Hi honey. He said with a smile down the phone.
-Thank god you're calling, I thought I scared you off yesterday. She said in a nervous grin. He smiled at her comment.
-It's gonna take more than that.
-Really? She asked, and he could hear she was so happy she was about to cry.
-Yes, really.
She giggled down the phone.
-Thank you Tom.
-well what are you doing today?
-I'm going to the doctors in a couple of hours, to get it comfermed, I mean how muck can pee tell? It made him laugh.
-Apperently everything. But you know what. You think you could get an apointment on monday instead?
-Why? She asked.
-I'd like to come with you.
-You would? She asked and he could hear she was smiling.
-Of course I would. But babe I've got to go, I love you and I can't wait to come home...

She lokked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were all red and cried out, her cheeks were black from the mascara that had been running down like two black rivers. She picked up the phone and slowly pressed Tom's number.
-Hi sweetie. He said happily down the phone. She pulled herself together not to sound to sad.
-Hey you.
-God I can't wait to come home tomorrow! But what's up?. She stood for abit with out saying anything.
-Tom, I'm... It's.. I.. She couldn't get herself to tell him.
-What? Is everything okay, Emily? She was about to open her mouth but got cut off...
-DOUGIE!? LEAVE IT, JUST BECAUSE YOU ATE YOURS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HAVE MINE! Tom yelled and Emily jumped back in shock.
-Damn I didn't think you'd notice. She head Dougie say somewhere in the background. She couldn't help but smile even though she was feeling like shit.
-Sorry, about that. So what were you saying? He asked her.
-I... She looked down and ran her hand across her stomach:
-You know what. I forgot.. She lied.
-Oh okay. She was afraid he knew that.
-Well I gotta go to Work, so I'll see you tomorrow.
-Yep. Mm. I've missed you. He said in a soft voice.
She smiled.
-I've missed you too.
-Not as much as i've missed you. She giggled, before they lived together they had conversations like this over the phone that could last hours, it was actully stupid, but cute.
-Not possible! She said
- I've miss.. Tom got cut off by Danny.
-Guys come on! I thought you were over this point! 'I miss you more, no I miss you more. No you can't cause I miss you more than more then more' He said in a marking voice and continued.
She laughed at them and suddenly there sounded very loud kissing noices from the background.
-I'll just see you tomorrow honey. She laughed down the phone and hung up. Her smile quilky desapered, how was she gonna tell him?

She was sitting on the bed, he would be home any minute now, and she just didn't know what to do. She sat on the bed when she heard the door open down stairs.
-HI HONEY! he yelled from downstairs. She took a deep breath.
-UP HERE! She yelled back and she head him run up the stairs. He smiled the biggest smile when he saw her.
-Come here. he said in a laugh, the way his dimple showed made her melt on the inside. She got up and he took a step forward and kissed her passionetly on the lips. Then he pulled away looked at her for a second and then hugged her.
-God, I've missed you. He whispered into her hair.
-I've missed you too she said and sniffed the smell of him, she loved it, then she pulled away and sat down on the bed again.
-Tom, I need to tell you something. She said and looked up at him.
He shoke his head.
-Let me talk first. He said and smiled:
-Look I know reacted badly when you told me you were pregnant.
.Tom.. She interrupted but he carried on.
-No it's true I reacted like a totally dickhead, and not the dimplehead you fell for. He said and smiled:
-This week I haven't really thought about anything else than what we should do, and I've thought of all the opions and now I think i know. She started to open her mouth but he cut her off again.
-No let me finish sweetie. He took her hand and pulled her up from the bed.
-I love you Emily and I mean when is there ever a good time to have a child? Adoption is out of the picture, and abortion? I don't know. But what I do know is that, I want all this one day, and he took a bag from the floor he had brought when he came, he pulled up the smallest little baby suit with all the cars from Cars.
-Tom i really need to tell you something.. She said in a weak voice.
-I just need to finish this. I want this baby with you, I know it's much right now and we're young but we can manige. I'll teach him.. or her how to play guitar and I'll watch Disney films with him/her, And don't worry by then I will have learned not to cry to the films, that would proberbly just scare him/her. He said in a big sweet smile.

-Tom please stop. She whispered in a weak voice. She looked at him for a second and the tears started to gather up in her eyes.

-What is it Emily? He asked and got scared. She looked away.

-I'm not pregnant.. She said alittle louder.

-What do you mean? You took a test and..

-I got my period yesterday, or that's what I think.. What if I lost it? She looked up at him.

-Why didn't you tell me?

-I tried to..

-When you called me yesterday? He asked nad she slowly nodded, he had known sometthing was wrong.

-But what if I lost it? She whispered again

-We'll find out tomorrow at the doctors. He said. She looked down at her feet again, she felt guilty.

-Don't cry. He said in a sweet voice. She didn't answer just tried to control the tears but she couldn't.

-But you didn't want this child.? He said and helt her.

-I know. She sobbed:

-It's just thinking it was in there made me realise.. i would make a good mom. She said and started to cry more.

-You would make the best mom. he said. She turned around and cried into his shoulder.

-I'm Sorry Tom, I'm so sorry. She whispered.

-Hey, don't be sorry, it's not your fault. He said and tried to comfort her.

-But all the things you said. You wanted that child? She said and looked at him. He sank a lump, she looked so broken. Her eyes didn't have that sparkle like it used to.

-Yes I did. But because That meant staying with you.

She lied down on the bed. He lied down next to her and they looked at each other.

-I'm sorry. She said again. He stretch out his arm and removed some hair from her face.

-Sshh, sweetie, It'll be okay, I promise. He whispered.

She shoke her head.

-Why is it that you first see the good side when it's to late? She asked and ran her hand across her stomach:

-I would make a good mom. She said to asure herself.

-You would. But if we like we can always just make one?. He said and hoped it would cheer her up. A weak smile came across her face.

-You're right.

-Now come here. He said and she moved closer and he put his arms around her and kissed her head.

-I love you. he whispered.

-Thanks Tom for being so great. She whispered.

-Just get some sleep honey. He said and kissed her hair again. he looked into the air. She was right he did want that child, but he couldn't tell her. He needed to be strong, didn't he? Even though he had said they could just make a new one, he couldn't stop himself from thinking 'it wouldn't be this one' He bit his lip to holt back the tears.

Someone knocked the door and he went to answer.

-Hi mate! All the guys said in union, he smiled a weak and tiered smile.

-We brought a gift. Danny laughed, and gave him a very large pack of dipers. Tom looked at it and felt a lump in his throat.

-So what did she say? Harry asked.

-She isn't pregnant. He said and looked at them. Their smile desipered.

-What do you mean? Dougie asked.

-She lost it or she just wasn't pregnant I don't know. He said. There was silence for abit.

-Are you okay? Harry asked.

Tom nodded slowly even though he wasn't and they knew it.

-I just wanna be alone right now. Emily just fell asleep and I need alittle time to.. clear my head.

-Sure. Harry said and they all gave him a hug and left again.

Tom sighed and sat down on the sofa. A silent tear ran down his cheek, he actully really wanted that child? But like she said, you only realise the good things when it's to late. He whiped the tear away, they would make it though this, he knew.

End of flashback:

-Tom? She asked down the phone.

-Yearh, what is it? Both of them had just been sitting thinking about everything.

-Sorry I just ran out like that, it's just.. I.. I can't just forget it, it hurts so bad to even think about it.

-i know, i really do know, I can't think bout it either without just.. He stopped and she knew what he meant.

-You asked me to come back. And I. I can't right now, you guys are going on tour and you're gonn be away for a month. Lets just see what happens when you come back, okay? She said.

-Okay. He said even though he just wanted her there.

-But let me know how it goes, of course i know you're gonna rock them all but.. Keep in touch?

-Of course. He said and smiled.

-Bye Tom. She said and hung up. She had a month to figure it all out, a month she didn't know if tat was enough time but she also knew that he wouldn't wait forever.

Så hvad synes I? (:
Er det lidt for meget frem og tilbage? Eller er det godt? Hehe.
Og som altid noget der skal gøres bedre?
Let me know.. Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Det er altså vildt godt skrevet det her Very Happy

Bliv endelig ved på samme måde cheers
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Helt vildt godt ! cheers Og synes det er helt fint med flashbacks..

Glæder mig til mere!! Very Happy Rigtig rigtig godt..
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Rigtig godt skrevet !
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Ja det er altså super godt! (:
En virkelig god historie.
Jeg synes også det er helt fint med flashbacks.
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Hehe, mange tak alle sammen, :b Hvis næste del ikke kommer op i aften ved jeg ikke helt hvornår, har vikrlig slet ingen tid lige nu. Såe nu må vi se. (:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 6:03 pm

mcflys skrev:
Hehe, mange tak alle sammen, :b Hvis næste del ikke kommer op i aften ved jeg ikke helt hvornår, har vikrlig slet ingen tid lige nu. Såe nu må vi se. (:

Det er helt iorden, bare tag dig god tid Smile
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Part 9...

Mabel sighed and sat down next to Emily.
-So.. Now they left. She said and looked at her. It was Sunday evening and Mabel and Harry had spent the whole day together, which showed, she had the biggest lovebite on her neck ever.
-i don't even wanna know what you've been doing. Emily grinned and mabel took her hand to her neck and blushed.
-So you and Tom are what?
-Still on a break I guess. i gotta figure it out while they're away. She said.
-Tell me again, figure what out? Mabel asked and looked at Emily, not hoping she would get mad.
She smiled.
-I actully don't really know. She burried her head in her hands and then looked up at mabel:
-Am I crazy? Mabel padded her shoulder.
-Yearh. You are. Emily hit her.
-Thank you!
Mabel grinned but then turned kinda seriours.
-I mean it, you've got the greatest guy on earth and he loves you, and you love him? So what the hell is your problem? Emilys smile desapered.
-It's complicated, okay? It just wasn't working. she deffented herself
-Then talk to him instead of just run away? Mabel kinda yelled and it made Emily mad she stood up and looked angry at mabel.
-I'm not running away! And who are you to judge me, when you just go from guy to guy like some tramp! She yelled but then wished she hadn't, when she saw the look on mables face.
-Sorry Mab, I didn't.. She cut her off.
-well that's because I have never been with a guy like Tom! I have never been with a guy that really loved me! With time the get bored and move on! She was about to cry. Emily felt guilty.
-And you are so fucking lucky, you've got a guy that really loves you for who you are, all your clumsyness and he loves you even though you try to push him out, and you just takes it for granted!
-What do you want me to say? That 'oh yearh you're right and I'll go tell him I love him' it's not that easy okay? I lost a child! A child that he wanted and he didn't tell me cause he thought he had to be strong! How do you think that made me feel? Now it was Emilys turn to cry.
-I know it's hard.. Mabel said and tried to put her hand on Emilys shoulder, but she shoke it off.
-No you don't know okay, it was like we tried to pretend it hadn't happend but we couldn't! Emily yelled.
-Maybe you're right. But you need to let it go! Yes you lost a child but guess what? He's still here! She said and Emily was to mad and to stubborn to realise that Mabel was right. She walked past her and out of the house without a word.

She walked around in the streets until she had to get to work. She was so mad at Mabel right now! Okay she shouldn't have called her a tramp, cause she really wasn't she just often had a new boyfriend, but she had never thought it was because they got bored of her, she wasn't boring?
She sighed as she put on her uniform. Another nightshift, but that was what paid the most. She dropped her bag on the floor.
-Oh crap. She mumbled in an angry tone.
-Are you okay Emily? Someone asked.
She turned around and saw James smiling at her.
-Fine just.. Argh. She said. He laughed at her. James had been so sweet to her from the begining.
-Just argh?
-It's everything. Mabel and I got into a fight and me and Tom.. She stopped.
-What's up with you and Tom? He asked.
-Time apart. It's shit. She said and he smiled and put his arm around her.
-Now let's go check up on people and then get some rest. he said. He was 5 years older than her and a great doctor, real fun, and it just seemed like everyone had a thing for him.

-Finally done! She said and streatched her arms. It was 8 in the morning, there hadn't been much to do so she had gotten some sleep.
-You want a ride? James asked. She nodded she wasn't really in the mood to walk home.
-Thanks she said when they got to Mabels place. She stood out of the car but then stopped. Oh shit she thought.
James rolled down the window.
-What is it?
-I haven't got a key. She said and he laughed at her.
-Stop lauthing it's not funny! She said but couldn't help but smile.
-Well get in. He said and her smiled turned even bigger.
-You're the best! She said and jumped in.

James was in the kitchen making some breakfast. While Emily sat on his Sofa and had just turned on the tv. Yay! Spongebob was on. She started singing along to the theme song.
-I'm kinda concerd for you now. He laughed and she turned red.
-What, it's a good show. She said and he sat down next to her.
-So what did you and Mabel fight about? He asked, She sighed.
-Tom, I guess. She said I was stupid taking some time. And I just snapped, I don't know what's wrong with me!?
-You want me to do a check up? He said in a seriours tone and it made her laugh. She loved that about him, he could take her mind of things Just like Tom could or like he used to.
-No I mean it, I just seem to yell at everyone? I mean maybe I'm the one making all the problems? Maybe it's all my fault?
James was about to answer when her phone rang.
-Hello? She asked.
-Hi Em. She heard Tom say.
Hi. She said in a sweet voice:
-So how far are you?
-Just gotten to the hotel in manchester.
-Okay. great. Didn't get much sleep? She asked cause his voice was kinda rusty
-Na. You know how it goes. She smiled.
-Xbox all night.
-Yep. he said and she laughed.
-You want some more coffee? James asked. Emily shoke her head, she kinda hoped Tom hadn't heard him.
-Who was that? Mabel? He asked and hoped but he knew it wan't her. Her voice wasn't that deep and manly.
-Err. No that was James. You remenber James right?
-Umm. I think so. He said but that was a lie, he remembered him too well. The hot doctor dude. Like Dougie had called him.
-So what are you doing there so early? he asked and tried to sound relaxed.
-It's actully a funny story. She grinned. But there was just silence in the other end:
-He gave me a ride home, but I didn't have my key and Mabel was at work, so we're just hanging out.
Still silence in the other end.
-Well then not a funny story, just a story. She said and that made him laugh alittle.
-Okay, but I've gotta go, gotta get alitte sleep before we start rehersing. He said.
-Okay. Good luck tonight. Give me a call after? She asked.
-Sure he said and they both hung up.

He didn't like that she was just 'hanging' with the hot doctor dude, he didn't like it at all. He lied down on the bed, he knew she wouldn't do anything with him, but he still couldn't fall asleep with this on his mind.

Flashback:

Tom was flying, they had been together for 3 monthes now! 3 fantastic monthes! She was gonna come soon, he had it all ready, or pretty much.
Champange? Check, Food? Check, gift? Check, Candles? Check, table set? Check! Check Check Check! he thought heppily and jumped around to the beatles.
Someone knocked the door and he went to answer. He opened the door with the biggest smile, but it quikly desapered when he saw Danny.
-Hey Mate Danny said and walked in past Tom.
-Danny, it's not really a good time...
-No, I can see that he said and whistled:
-Someones hopeing for alittle action tonight. He said and blinked at Tom. Tom rolled his eyes.
-What are you doing here?
-Okay, I lost my wallet and since I was here all day yesterday i thought it might be here?
Tom sighed.
-If I find it I'll bring it, just go please.
-Fine fine. Danny laughed. Good luck tonight. He said and Tom smiled at him and then closed the door.
2 seconds later someone knocked the door again.
-Danny, I said I'll look for it, but not now oka.. he stopped when he saw Emilys laughing face.
-Hey you? Do I really look that much like Danny? She said and he smiled and gave her the elevator stare.
-No I think Danny would look like an Idiot in that dress, but you.. Wow. He said:
-Thanks. She said and walked into the house. He gave her a big kiss. Took her coat and then looked at her.

-Sit.. He said in a grin and she sat down.

-Open.. he said and pointed at the gift in front of her.

-Thanks for dinner honey. She said and kissed him.

-You're welcome. he grinned:

-You know what I love. She shoke her head.

-I love these cute little but always cold fingers. He said and took her hand in his. She smiled and blushed alittle.

-I love to heat them up with mine. And I love that cute little nose. He said and poked it. Come here. He said and pulled her closer. he leant in and kissed her.

She looked at him when they broke apart.

-I love you. She whispered. He remebered the way his heart skipt a beat when she said it.

-I love you too. He smiled.

-You do? She said in a sweet voice.

-Maybe. he said in a teasing voice. She hit him.

-No of course I do. I love you. he said, and that was true. He had never felt this strong about someone before. Not this fast.

He sighed. He need to prove to her how much he loved her. But then again would that matter at all? He had told her a million times but it just seemed like it didn't change anything? He needed a plan, a plan to win he back, to sweep her of her feet. But how?

Hvad synes I? Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Årh, det er simpelthen bare så godt cheers
Fortsæt endelig Very Happy - Det er værd at vente på Razz

Meen, mere snart ?
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Det er bare skide godt! hehe Very Happy
- Jeg elsker at læse din fic. Den er super god.
Mere hurtigst muligt (:
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 19, 2008 10:49 pm

godt gået knægt klap dig selv på skulderen ,.,
Rgitig godt skrevet ..
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 20, 2008 1:13 am

Synes det er super -ligesom alle de andre Razz værd at vente på..
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Hehe.. Mange tak alle sammen. (: Wow we bg ud med alle Mcfly ypdates ad stuff. Har simpelthn så travlt for tiden. XD Har jeg sagt før. :b
Men det er bare som om tiden forsvinder?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Part 10…

Even though it had almost been two weeks, Emily and Mabel hadn’t made up after their fight. Emily was always at James’ place.
She had been waiting for Tom to call every night after the show but he never did, and it made her angry and sad. This night was no different. James had already went to bed and she sat alone in the dark living room looking more at her phone than the tv.
-Waiting for Tom to call? James asked from the doorway to his room. He was stanind in his boxers, he actully had a fit body! She snapped out of her thoughts.
-No, just not tired. She said but she knew he knew it was a lie.
-Sure, you’ve been up till 2 am the lasst couple of days, just waiting.. He said and sat down and out his arm around her. She smiled and punched him.
-Thank you for putting it like that. You make it sound like I’m totally pafetich...
-Come go to bed, you have an earlie day tomorrow. He just said.
She nooded and stood up.
-Night James. She said and went into the spare room. She slowly fell asleep but awoke again an hour later. She looked at her phone, not even a text message. She sighed. And pressed his number fast. Duuut, duuut duuut. Her heart started beating faster and faster for every duuut.
-Hello? Tom asked in a sleepy voice. She helt her breath.
-Hello? He asked again. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. He mumbled something not nice and hung up. She ran her fingers through her hair. What the fuck was she doing? She was calling in the middle of the night like some sort of crazy stalker.
She stood up and walked out in the livingroom. She opened the window and looked out on the empty streets.
She needed to figure it all out soon. But even though how much she had tried to denay it, then the truth was that she was scared. Scared that they got back together and then it would go wrong and brake them up for good. Just the thought made her sick. Suddenly she felt a hand around her waist. She jumped up in shock.
-God James you scared me! She said.
-Sorry He smiled:
-Can’t sleep?
She nodded.
-Bacause you can’t stop thinking about Tom?
She nodded again.
-because you need to figure out what to do, but you don’t know?
-Yes ecsactly she said in a grin:
-How do you do that?
-Do what?
-Read my mind. Tells me ecsactly what I’m thinking.
-It’s a gift! He said and it made her laugh.
-No but you’re right. I have no idear what to do. He interrupted.
-You’re scared. He just said. She looked away.
-It’s just.. Everything was so great but then eveyrthing with the.. You know.. She stopped.
-Baby? He said and she nodded.
-It seemed to be okay at first. But it wasn’t it was like we tried to pretend it hadn’t happened but we couldn’t at it just got bigger and bigger. And He was away alot and i tried to burry myself in work in hope I would forget, but it didn’t help. And suddenly a month ago i find myself yelling at him because he want’s to relax and I asked him to do something else? Stupid huh? She said and looked at him. He smiled a sweet smile.
-Not at all.
-It would just be some much easier if I knew what would make me sure. She said.
-Sweetie. You can never be sure.
-Well that’s comforting. She said in a sarcastic voice. He laughed.

Tom couldn’t sleep after the phone call. He couldn’t stop himself from thinking it was her. No come on she wouldn’t call in the middle of the night, she’s not that crazy! He thought to him self.
He got out off the bed. He stood in the dark for alittle while then suddenly he heard a weird ‘bumb’ noice from the hallway. He walked to the door and opened and saw dougie lying on the floor with his eyes closed.
-Dude? Tom asked not knowing if he was asleep. But Dougie opened his eyes.
-Hey mate! He said in a happy tone like it was the most normal thing to go to slepp in the hall of a hotel.
-What are you doing out here?
-I couldn’t find my key. He half whispered. Clearly still drunk. Had Danny and him first gotten home now? He closed his eyes again and tried to sleep. Tom sighed.
-Well get up. He said and pulled Dougie in the arm.
-Why?
-You can’t sleep out here. He said and helped dougie up and into his room.
-You’re gonna let me sleep in your bed! Awww Tom you’re my best friend. I truly love you.
-I like you too. Tom said and watched Dougie jump into the bed and two seconds later he was half snorring. Tom couldn’t help but smile. He went to the window and looked out. His mind started floating on the night when she had told him she loved him. The words started floating and before he knew ot he has humning a melody.

A week more went by. She still hadn’t heard from Tom and it was killing her. So she picked up the phone and called him.
-Hello? He asnwred. She could hear music in the background.
-Hi Tom. It’s me. She said. There was alot om mumbleing in the background and the music stopped.
-Oh hey! He said. And she could hear something was up.
-What are you doing? She asked surspiecily.
-Oh just rehersing. You know. So how’s it going? He asked to change the subjeckt.
-Okay. Exept for the fact that you haven’t called. She said.
-Oh yearh. Sorry sweetie. I just wanted to give you space so you could figure it out. You know. After all I’m coming home in a week. He said. And it kinda made her panic.
-Yearh. I know. She just said.
-You haven’t figured it out yet, have you? He asked.
-I.. I just.. No.. She said in a low voice.
-Emily. I love you, and you need to know that in the end that’s all that really matters.
-Tom.. You make it sound like an American Chick flick it’s not that simple... He interrupted her.
-Yes it is! This time apart thing is making me crazy okay? If you don’t love me anymore then just let me know. Cause this is killing me! Not knowing if you’re gonna leave or stay! He said. And breathed heavily when he finished. He had been wanting to say that all along. Her eyes started to get filled with tears.
-The truth is that I’m scaerd! I’m scared we’re gonna get together and everything will be like it was when I left. Yelling and screaming. Cause then it will brake us up for good, and I just don’t know what to do if that happens Tom! She yelled down the phone. There were silence for a couple of seconds.
-You need to let go, cause this pushing me away isn’t any better. You need to make up your mind.
She closed her eyes. She knew what he was about to say. It had come to the point where he wasn’t gonna wait anymore.
-I love you. But I can’t do this much longer.
-I know. She whispered.
-Come to wembly and see us like you always do... Or don’t come at all. He said. The last words were said unsecure and she knew he had been thinking about it alot.
-Okay Tom. She said in al low voice.
-Okay. Buy Emily. He said and they both hung up.
-I love you. Emily whispered and Tom was standing thinking ecsactly the same. Was it right what he did? Or was he pushing her to much? Was she even gonne come?

Okay hvad synes I ? Very Happy
Det her er nok det kap jeg er mindst stolt af. Havde virkelig svært ved at skrive det.
Men det er 2. sidste afsnut. :b
Så håber I kan li det?
Feedback? Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 9:37 pm

OMG Shocked Hvordan kan du være mindst stolt af det her afnit?

Det er altså vildt godt, især det sidste afsnit Very Happy

bliv endelig ved, eller nej. For den slutter jo snart - But you know what I mean (I hope) Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 9:46 pm

nej det er godt alså !
TAG TIL WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 9:49 pm

Jeg synes skam det er super godt! Razz
- Det er rigtig nervepirrende, hehe.
Jeg glæder mig til det sidste afsnit!
Det er bare ærgerligt den skal slutte (;
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 10:17 pm

rigtig godt haha (:

what er den snart slut??!!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Hehe. ;b wow mange tak for de herlige kommentare. :b
super glad for i kan li det.

Ja det er den, men jeg har allerede en ny fic i hjernen, men nu må vi se om det bliver til noget. XD

Fortsæt endelig med at kommenter det er så herligt. :b
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 3 Empty

Carried away.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: