Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Carried away.

Go down 
+5
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
Sidsel
mcflys
9 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Carried away. - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 26, 2008 8:19 pm

mcflys skrev:
Hehe. ;b wow mange tak for de herlige kommentare. :b
super glad for i kan li det.

Ja det er den, men jeg har allerede en ny fic i hjernen, men nu må vi se om det bliver til noget. XD

Fortsæt endelig med at kommenter det er så herligt. :b

Uh det glæder jeg mig til Very Happy - Håber der kommer en ny en Razz
Du kan altså være rigtig stolt af den her fic, det er så godt skrevet cheers Jeg mener det! Very Happy
Glæder mig til at læse det sidste afsnit Smile
Tilbage til toppen Go down
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 26, 2008 8:25 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Ja det er den, men jeg har allerede en ny fic i hjernen, men nu må vi se om det bliver til noget. XD

Du kan altså være rigtig stolt af den her fic, det er så godt skrevet cheers Jeg mener det! Very Happy

Hehe. det er jeg sku glad for. :b din er også mega god. xD
Og jeg vil sige den her fic er også tusinde gange bedre end min første. ;b
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 26, 2008 8:40 pm

mcflys skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Hehe. det er jeg sku glad for. :b din er også mega god. xD
Og jeg vil sige den her fic er også tusinde gange bedre end min første. ;b

Mange tak da Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyLør Sep 27, 2008 4:31 am

Helt vildt godt cheers elsker den her fic ! Surt at den snart er slut:/ men glæder mig til din næste Smile
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Hehe. mange tak. (: Nu har jeg faktisk skrevet den færdig. men det sidste kommer nok i to dele for det er tet langt. Razz
Men ved ikke lige hvornår jeg poster, men snart. Hvis det ikke bliver senere i dag bliver det på onsdag.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Okay, lyder godt ! Venter spændt Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Uh, det bliver spændende at læse hvad der sker Smile

- Glæder mig til det Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Rigtig godt , kan specielt godt lide det sidste .. I sær de sidste 2 linier .. Hehe ,
- Glæder mig bare til mere .. Æregligt at den snart er slut . Men det er jo bedst at slutte når legen er god !
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Hehe. :b Mange tak alle sammen. Så besluttede at næste del kommer nu. For ellers går det noget tid inden jeg har tid til at poste igen. Så enjoy...

Part 11...

-Well you like it? Tom asked looking hopefully at the guys.
-Yearh it's great. Harry said with a big smile. Tom sent him a nervours smile. But was she gonna like it?
Danny aswered like he had read his mind.
-She's gonna love it, and don't worry mate she'll come to wembly.
Tom nodded. he hoped Danny was right cause otherwise he was gonna die on the inside.

Emily was standing outside mabels flat with a big bawl of Ben and Jerry icecream with choclate, the flavour she loved the most.
Mabel opened the door, she didn't even say hi.
Emily stretched out the arm with the ice cream.
-Peace? She said. Mabel looked from the ice cream to Emilys face. A weak smile came across her face.
-Okay then, you know I can't resist the ice.
-I know. She grinned and gave mabel a big hug:
-I'm so sorry Mab. I was just so frustrated about Tom you know.
-Yearh. Well let's eat that ice before it melts.

-So are you gonna go to wembly? She asked later when they sat in the kitchen with a spoon each.
-I don't know? Maybe. She said with her mouth full of ice cream.
-Okay. mable just said. Emily knew she wasn't giving her opinion cause she didn't want to fight again.
-God I'm glad we're talking again, it sucks not talking to you. Emily said
-i know. Mabel grinned.
-But work calls. Emily sighed and got up.

-Are you gonna spent the night again? James asked when they both got off.
-Don't know. Me and Mabel made up. She said.
-Okay. good. He said but something in his voice sounded.She didn't know, dissapointed?
-Well anyway I'm just gonna be boring thinking about what to do with Tom.. He interrupted her.
-Or maybe that's ecsactly what you shouldn't do?
-What do you mean?
-Dinner! He said and she laughed.
-Dinner?
-Yearh. You and me, dinner.
-Like a friendly dinner or a.. date? She asked raising an eyebrow.
-Well that depends what do you want it to be? He said and looked at her with a look she had never seen in his eyes before. Or just hadn't noticed.
-Tell me a thing James, are you asking me out? She said and stopped walking.
-Yearh. He said in a big charming smile. She looked thughtfull for a moment.
-Well I have got to eat haven't I? He smiled at her saticfied that he had gotten his way.

Emily was chokeing on her pasta just because she couldn't stop laughing. Some of the others at the resturant looked at them with a weird look.
-Sshh. We're gonna get kicked out. James said in a huge smile.
-You actully snogged Dr. Roberts? She asked holding back laughter.
-Yaerh.. We were both really pissed.
-That's no excuse. She said and he polled a face.

-Walk you home? He said and she nodded.
-So am I right, you didn't think of Tom at all did you?
-Oh my god. You're actully right I didn't. She said and for a second felt guilty.
-Don't feel guilty. This is what you need.
-What? You?.. You're gay? She said and helt a smile back. he punched her playfully on the arm.
-Haha. very funny.
When they got to Mabels' he stopped and grapped her arm softly so they now stood face to face.
-I mean it. Look at us. I have'nt seen you smile this much in monthes. She just looked at him.
-What are you saying? He looked deep in her eyes and slowly leant forward. He was only an inch away. She could feel his hot breathe. She quilky turned her head so his lips hit her cheek.
-What are you doing?! She yelled. He took a step back and looked at her. not frown off at all that she hadn't kissed him back.
-Just think about it. Tom's not right for you, and deep down you know it. What do you think he's doing at night after their shows? Do you think he just goes to his hotel room and stares at the phone like you do every night? No. He just said and then he walked away. Left Emily stand alone. She wanted to scream at him, she wanted to run after him and beat the crap out of him but she couldn't, what if he was right? She started thinking. This night had been so much fun. Tom was away. He had been a way for a long time. And he hadn't even called more than once! He used to call every day sometimes 4 times at one day. Maybe things had just changed.

-Are you mad at me for yesterday? James asked when they saw each other at work.
-At first I was, but then I realised that maybe you were right. He nodded and smiled a weak smile.
-So another 'date' tonight? He asked and she got surprised. She hadn't expected that to happen. And of course he read her mind:
-You need to know what else is out there. And that's me.
She laughed. Sometimes guys were just to confident! But something inside of her couldn't say no. She wouldn't say she hadn't had a crush at James when she first got there. After all he was really really fit, and sweet and understanding. Seemed like the perfect guy. And maybe he was right she needed to know what else was out there.

Another great night with James was over. When she got in and sat next to Mabel on the sofa she still had a smile on her face.
-Why are you so Happy?
-James. He's just so fun. She said and started thinking about something he had said and started laughing abit. Mabel looked at her.
-Hallo! What the hell are you doing? Wembly and Tom is in 3 days? Mabel asked.
-I'm just checking my opions. Nothing's wrong with that.
-Yes. when you're checking your opions with a hot doctor!
-Mabel come on. You know we're just friends.
-He's totally into you! She yelled and stood up.
-He is? Emily asked. But on the inside she already knew that.
-You're not fair to Tom.
-Why do you always take his side!?
-I'm not! I just think you're an Idiot, running around with James, when you're supposed to save your relationship with Tom. The guy you love.
-Tom gave me an ultimatum. Go to wembly ot stay away for good. I'm trying to decide what to do! Okay.
-Decide what? Are you actully thinking about not going?
Emily didn't answer.
-Oh my god.. I can't belive you! Mabel yelled. And Emily got mad, this wasn't her buisness.
-I can talk to James! I haven't talked to Tom in monthes! Not really.
-And that's a reason just to give up?
-You know what. Just forget it. I'm gonna spent the night at James' Cause this is not your buisness. This is my choice.
-Yes it is! But I just don't wanna see you make the wrong choice. Emily what happened to you? She asked. Emily turned around but didn't answer.
-Where's the old Emily? Mabel asked again and looked directly into Emilys eyes.
-Maybe she died with the baby. She just said in a plain voice and turned around again.
-If you leave now then you can't stay here anymore. Mabel said in a cold voice.
-Fine! I'll just stay with James.
-Fine! Do that! Then you two can be misarable together for the rest of your lives. Mabel yelled at her and Emily slammed the door and walked away.

-Why haven't she called? Tom asked the guys frustrated.
-She should have gotten the packet by now. He asked again.
-Mate calm down. She'll come to wembly. This is not a phone conversation. Harry said and tried to calm Tom down.
Tom still walked back and forward, back and forward. Wembly was tomrrow. What if she wasn't gonna come? He shouldn't have given her the ultimatum.
-Will you stand still! Danny said.
-I can't consentrade when you're moving all the time. He said still looking at the tv. Tom threw himself into the sofa. Silent for abit. Then he turned his head and looked at harry.
-What if she hasn't gotten the packet yet? What if it got lost in the mail. What if... Harry interrupted.
-Okay okay! You wan't me to call mable and ask? He said and hoped that wold make tom relax cause he was kinda getting on his nerves.Tom nodded and Harry took his phone and stood up and walked to the door.
-Tell her not to tell it was me! Tom yelled after Harry.
It felt like harry was talking for hours! He sat drumming with his hands on the table when Harry finally came in again.
-So? Tom asked and looked at him but he could see something was up.
-What is it mate? it got lost in the mail didn't it? I knew it! Tom said.
-No it's not that. Harry said and felt uncomterble. Tom got nervours. What the hell was going on?
-Then what is it?
-Erm.. The pakcet is at Mabels. It's just that Emily isn't staying there anymore...
-What? But where is she? Tom asked and got worried.
-She's staying at some guy named james' place. Toms heart sank as he heart that.
-What, the hot doctor dude? Dougie asked now looking at them instead of the tv.
-Yes. The hot doctor dude. Tom sighed..
-But why? He asked and looked at Harry. Harry looked even more uncomfterble.
-Mabel and her had a fight. I didn't really got what she said. But Emily has apperently been spending alot of time with him lately. Tom's heart sank even more if it was possible.
Tom sat completly still for the first time all day.
-But mabel is going to the hospital with the pacet. So she's gonna get it. Harry said and hoped it would make Tom feel just alittle better. But he knew it was no comfort.
-Okay. Tom said and got up. He needed air. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

Emily looked at the clock again. She just wanted this day to be over with! It was the day of wembly. But she still hadn't decided. But if she was this unsure, then maybe it would be best not to go. She looked at her folder and saw a brown packet. She took it and saw Toms handwriting. She felt butterflies. She hadn't felt them for a long time. What was in it? She ran her fingers across his hand writing. Someone came in and she quilky put the packet in her bag.
-Hey you. James said smiling.
-Hey. She said and tried to smile. but her mind was somewhere else.
-Man you're lucky your shift is almost over. I have till 8pm. He said and polled a face. She smiled and started to walk. He gently grapped her waist.
-I was thinking maybe we shuld do something tonight?
-Sure. She said but just wanted to walk out. He moved closer just like he had done the night he walked her home. But this time she didn't move away and their lips met...

Okay. Så det var jo faktisk sidst edel men den blev lang så har cuttet den over i to.
Men hvad synes I? :b
Noget godt dårligt? Let me know Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Shocked
- sådan ser jeg nok ud lige nu !
Seriøst, fantastisk afsnit! Virkelig Smile
- Jeg havde aller først ikke lyst til at læse det, for jeg vil ikke havde den slutter Sad
Det er så godt skrevet cheers

Okay og nu til fic'en.
Jeg kan ikke lide tanken om James og Emily sammen, -.-
Han skal bare smutte - Og jeg er virkelig i tvivl, er han gay eller hvad ? (;
Hahaha, kunne ikke lade vær' med at grine af Tom og drengene - der ved dagen før Wembley! Han gik dem da fuldstændig på nerverne Very Happy

Neeeej, don't leave it like that! Ö - Jeg har brug for at vide hvad der sker!

Haha, lang kommentar .. Anyway, sidste del snart ?
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 29, 2008 5:39 pm

James er en Luder bavian lige som den fra the gyldne kompas ! han skulle skydes !
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 29, 2008 8:33 pm

orrh Emilie
det er så godt (:
Elsker den virkelig. du er så fantastisk god haha
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 29, 2008 9:44 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Shocked
- sådan ser jeg nok ud lige nu !
Seriøst, fantastisk afsnit! Virkelig Smile
- Jeg havde aller først ikke lyst til at læse det, for jeg vil ikke havde den slutter Sad
Det er så godt skrevet cheers

Okay og nu til fic'en.
Jeg kan ikke lide tanken om James og Emily sammen, -.-
Han skal bare smutte - Og jeg er virkelig i tvivl, er han gay eller hvad ? (;
Hahaha, kunne ikke lade vær' med at grine af Tom og drengene - der ved dagen før Wembley! Han gik dem da fuldstændig på nerverne Very Happy

Neeeej, don't leave it like that! Ö - Jeg har brug for at vide hvad der sker!

Haha, lang kommentar .. Anyway, sidste del snart ?

:b hehe dejlig lang kommetar vil jeg sige. xD Ja nu må vi jo se hvad der sker. hehe.

Og tak til de andre kommentare. Herligt i kan lide det. :b
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 29, 2008 11:47 pm

Du skriver altså bare helt vildt godt! og når et afsnit er slut, sidder jeg såden: Nej nej nej, bare lidt mere?! Very Happy

Emily og James er en dårlig kombination ! -.- Håber virkelig at hun tager til Wembly !
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyTirs Sep 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Rigtig godt . Hvis du allerede har skrevet det næste , kan du så ikke komme det ind snart ? Er så spændt !
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyOns Okt 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Ja det kommer nok op i morgen så.. Lige læst det igennem igen og det er bare som om jeg ikke er helt tilfreds. Men nu må vi se. Men i morgen på et tidspunkt kommer det. :b
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyOns Okt 01, 2008 10:15 pm

mcflys skrev:
Ja det kommer nok op i morgen så.. Lige læst det igennem igen og det er bare som om jeg ikke er helt tilfreds. Men nu må vi se. Men i morgen på et tidspunkt kommer det. :b

Det lyder også helt perfekt .. Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyTors Okt 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Part 12... Final part...

Nothing. She didn't feel anything. She pulled away, looked at him for a second and just walked out of there without a word. 'She couldn't consentrate on work. Her mind was going crazy with Tom and james nad the packet. She just wanted to get out of there.

The first thing she did when she got home was to pull the packet up from her bag. She looked at his handwriting again, would she even wanna know what was inside?

She ripped it open while her heart was beating like crazy. There was a cd in it. She looked at it for a second it said: "PLAY ME" and she then almost ran to the stereo. She put it on with shaking hands.
Dannys voice started pouring out the speakers along with an acustic guitar. She felt a suck in her stomach listening to what he was singing. It was about that night. The night Tom had told her he loved her. Or she had said it first.
She closed her eyes for a second and then Tom's voice in a high tone started pouring out and she couldn't help but laugh..

Do ya do ya do ya love me
Do ya need a little time?
Do ya do ya do ya want me
Oh to hold you when you cry

Do ya do ya do ya do ya love me
Don't want to here you say maybe
Won't you tell me do you love me?
Coz I wanna know

I'm making a list of the things that I miss
Whenever we're far apart
The way that you kiss
The taste of your lips
I'm telling you from the heart
Coz baby I just wanna know

Do ya feel it in your bones?
Do ya do ya dream about me
Oh when you're sleeping on your own

Coz I wanna know

Whenever we're far apart
The way that you kiss
The taste of your lips

Do ya need a little time?
Do ya do ya do ya want me
Oh to hold you when you cry

Coz I wanna know
Yerrr

Whenever we're far apart
The way that you kiss
The taste of your lips

So tell me do you love me
Tell me that you love me
Coz I wanna know

So do ya love me?
Do you really love me?
So tell me do ya do ya do ya do ya love me
Coz I wanna know

Do ya love me?
Coz I wanna know
So do ya love me?
Coz I wanna know

When the song stopped she whipped a tear away. Then looked in the packet again. There was a ticked to wembly and a piece of paper. She unfolded the piecer of paper and again saw Toms handwriting.

If you love me then that's all that really matters.

Do ya?

It was like her heart had stopped beating while she looked at the paper. Tom usually road a whole novelle in just a txt message, but this... She did. She really really did! She got up and looked at the clock the show had just started and she still needed to get there, and the traffic was crazy this time at day. She ran out of the apartment and got hold of a taxi.

When she got to the wenue, and ran in through the doors. She stopped at a guard. She seached her pockets for the ticket but it wasn't there. She paniced, where the fuck was it!
She looked at the guard.

Tom sat backstage just before they had to go on stage. She wasn't here. She always used to be there before to wish them luck. But she wasn't today. He felt like he could die of a panic atack.
He didn't say anything to the gyus. He knew he would just drive them crazy.
-Don't worry mate. She'll come. Now let's go on stage and do this thing! Harry said tried to get Tom alittle exited about tonight. But he knew it wouldn't help.
-I gotte go pee. Harry then said and left the dressing room. He called Mabel and got her to come. After ll her and emilys seats were together.
She shoke her head when he asked about Emily. Harrys heart sank.
-Okay. He said, he knew he coudn't tell Tom. Not now, not before the show.
-Well you better go, Tom can't see you here. He said and stroke her arm.
-Too late. She said in a nervours tone.
Harry turned around and saw Tom.
-She isn't coming is she? He asked in a sad tone. Harry have never heard or seen him like that before, he wanted to lie.
-Well. She's not here yet. She can still get here... Tom interrupted.
-She won't, then she'd be here now. He said turned around and walked into the dressing room again. Harry knew he was right, he knew it was wrong to hit girls but mna, right now he felt like punching Emily if he saw her!

-Sir. Can you let me in, I forgot my ticket at home. And it's really really imprtant. The guard gave her a weird look proberbly because she was wearing a nurse uniform.
-Sorry, Miss, I can't let you in without a ticket.
-I need to get in. She said and was ready to do anything.
-I'm sorry. But the show is almost over anyway.
-But you don't understand! She yelled at him, but that didn't seem to help
-Miss now i need you to go. He said and his voise got alittle harder. She felt like screaming and crying but she knew it wouldn't help. She looked down at her feet and then past his shoulder.
-Oh my got is that woman getting burgled? She said in her best actress tone. he turned around and she ran all she could past him and into the wenue. The show was alomst over. She ran in through the doors and the song, her song filled her ears and it made her melt on the inside. She ran down the walking passes, she knew the guard was after her, but hoped she would get lost in the crowd. there was thousands of screaming girls that wasn't gonna move but they had too. She needed to come through. She made her way as close as she could to the stage.
-I DO! She screamed as loud as she could.
-I REALLY DO!
She didn't know if he could hear her.

She was about to scream again when he suddenly looked up. His eyes made their way over the crowd. Searching. But stopped when they saw her standing almost front row in a nurse uniform.
-I do. She said again but she knew he couldn't hear it. His face turned into the biggest smile she had ever seen. And so did hers and a silent tear ran down her cheek.
'I'm sorry'. She mimed to him just as she felt a big hand grapping her arm, but se didnt care. Tom just smiled at her. The look in his eyes said it all. Said that he loved her and she now knew she had been a fool. Cause love was all they really needed...

Okay, sidste del..
Hvad synes I?
Ved ikke lige, blev ikke helt som jeg havde forstillet mig men ja.. :b
Noget godt dårligt?
Og samlede mening af fic'en?
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyTors Okt 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Din fic har været super hele vejen igennem! (:
Det er en rigtig sød slutning, så endte det hele alligevel godt, pyha!
- Men altså? Jeg har nydt at læse din fic, den er virkelig god, og skrevet på en rigtig god måde.
Det er virkelig trist at den er slut /;

- Fantastic Fan-Fic! cheers Haha
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyTors Okt 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Aw, den var sindsygt god! cheers
Lige den slutning jeg håbede på! Razz

Jeg må indrømme noget: Jeg har tårer i øjnene! Embarassed Enten fordi det er så fantastisk godt skrevet, eller også har jeg stirret for intenst på skærmen da jeg læste Very Happy

Men helt seriøst, det var været en fornøjelse at læse Very Happy Super godt skrevet!
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Okt 03, 2008 9:13 am

Rigtig god fic.
Havde nok håbet på lidt mere slutning .. Sådan hvor man ser dem sammen backstage eller sådan noget .. Men det endte lykkeligt , så er jeg glad ..
Det er bare en rigtig god FIction .. Razz Mere er der ikke at sige .?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Okt 03, 2008 3:05 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Aw, den var sindsygt god! cheers
Lige den slutning jeg håbede på! Razz

Jeg må indrømme noget: Jeg har tårer i øjnene! Embarassed Enten fordi det er så fantastisk godt skrevet, eller også har jeg stirret for intenst på skærmen da jeg læste Very Happy

Men helt seriøst, det var været en fornøjelse at læse Very Happy Super godt skrevet!

Hehe tak. :b Aww. hvor sødt. Razz Det kunne muligvis være pga. det med skærmen. xD men hehe mange tak
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Okt 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Rigtig god fic.
Havde nok håbet på lidt mere slutning .. Sådan hvor man ser dem sammen backstage eller sådan noget .. Men det endte lykkeligt , så er jeg glad ..
Det er bare en rigtig god FIction .. Razz Mere er der ikke at sige .?

Ja, hehe. det tænkte jeg også på.
HAr tænkt lidt på at jeg måske ku lave sådan en om noget tid. hviss jeg for lyst. så havde jeg bare tænkt at man sprang frem i tiden. xD
Jeg kan bare personligt godt li åbne slutninger. Wink
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyFre Okt 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Happy ending, I love it!<3 Razz Synes det var en god slutning..
Det har været en super fiction hele vejen igennem! Den måde du skriver på, får en til at ville læse mere Very Happy .. Så håber du skriver nogle flere fictions Smile
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 04, 2008 12:20 pm

hvor var den alså god !!!
synes virkelig det var godt !
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Carried away.   Carried away. - Page 4 Empty

Carried away.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-