Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Næste
ForfatterBesked
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Anita's Fic - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 9:24 pm

ja det er rigtig godt ;b
glæder mig rigtigRIGTIG meget Very Happy
og ja for satan tag dig sammen Danny boy xD
Tilbage til toppen Go down
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Godt godt Godt! Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 3:17 am

Hvor er jeg glad for at i ka li det Razz
er klar med næste del om lidt Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 3:21 am

Anita was just waiting for the barman’s attention, and when it was her turn she asked for a ‘Somersby’ but the barman told her that they didn’t have that so she looked totally lost and then said
Anita: I really don’t know what to get then…
Then suddenly she heard someone behind her saying ‘give her a strawberry daiquiri, and a beer for me please’ Anita immediately recognized that voice, and it sent chills down her spine and it felt like a thousand butterflies were spinning around in her tummy, then she looked up to her side where Danny took a seat and said
Anita: Hi Danny…
Danny: So you decided to go here?
Anita: Yeah we did… well Diana did cos her and Malene were gonna meet up with someone here.
Danny: those guys over there? *he said nodding his head towards them*
Anita: Yeah… they are a bit annoying though… I hadn’t talked to them for more than 5 minutes before one of them asks: do you wanna have sex?
Danny: *chuckled* how flattering…
Anita: hehe, I found it kinda weird though… soo are you here alone?
Danny: Yeah now I am, cos Harry got too drunk so I sent him home in a taxi… He kept going on and on about his girlfriend Izzy, pretty annoying to be honest…
Anita: I understand you… I remember sometimes when I’ve been around my friends’ and they were all hooked up apart from me, and they kept talking about their relationships…
Danny: yeah well this is a bit different, cos I do have a girlfriend myself, but he was going on about how he didn’t have feelings for her anymore, all the time…
Anita: oh ok… yeah that’s a bit different *she said thinking why did he have to rub that in her face*
Danny: Do you have a boyfriend?
Anita: *thought to herself: how come he asks me that?* erm no not at the moment…
Danny: how come? I mean you’re gorgeous…
Anita: well I guess I just don’t take the offers I get *she said before she realised who just said that, and then she blushed, and Danny noticed*
Danny: Aww, don’t do that, and btw. You know you are…
Anita: no I don’t actually… I’m really bad at taking compliments…
Danny: hehe how cute… *after a little thinking* you’re really different, compared to how I thought you were…
Anita: What do you mean?
Danny: I mean at the interview, you barely talked… so we all thought you were kinda shy… but well you don’t seem that shy now…
Anita: I know… normally I’m like this no matter if I know the people or not… so I don’t know what happened that day…
Danny: Oh ok, but I guess everyone just have one of those days now and then!
Anita: yeah *there was a bit of silence between them, and Anita sipped her drink through her straw, and then said* god there’s a lot of sugar in this, I feel like my fingers and cheeks are getting all sticky…
Danny: by drinking of a straw…?
Anita: *laughed* yeah I guess it’s cos of my fingers… I mean there’s sugar on the glass as well… I’m sorry I need to get my hands cleaned… I’ll be right back
Danny: sure…
As Anita went to the bathroom Danny’s phone started vibrating in his pocket so he picked it up saying
Danny: Hey Danny speaking?
Olivia: God I love that voice…
Danny: Hey babe how are you…
Olivia: I’m alright… what are you up to?
Danny: look honey I can barely hear you, I’ll just go outside… just a sec.
Then Danny went outside to talk outside while Anita were in the ladies room.
Anita: *thought to herself* god I hope Danny’s staying *as she washed her face and fingers, after that she re-did her make-up* ok that’s it
And then she went back out and looked around to find Danny, but couldn’t find him anywhere.
Anita: of course he left, why would he ever wanna talk to me *she said and started looking around for her friends, but she didn’t feel like talking to her friends now, so she decided to go outside*
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 3:29 am

Og her er lige lid mere til jer allesammen Razz

As Anita came outside Danny noticed her, then he turned back to the phone and said
Danny: Look Olivia, I really gotta go ok, I’ll be home in a few hours alright…
Olivia: Ok, I was hoping you’d be going home now…
Danny: Honey I told you it was gonna be late… Now please let me go back inside it’s really cold out here…
Olivia: Sure… get back inside, see you tomorrow then babe…
Danny: Yeah bye sweetie *he said making a kiss voice, and then hung up* Hey, wait up *he yelled after Anita* god why didn’t I get her name…
Anita didn’t hear it so she just kept walking slowly until she got to some stairs and sat down, Danny walked towards her and asked
Danny: Where do you think you’re going?
Anita: *looked up to see Danny there, she smiled slightly and said* I actually thought you’d left and I didn’t feel like being with those guys again, so I went out to get some fresh air…
Danny: Oh… well I wasn’t intending to leave yet, I just had a phone call… from a worried girlfriend…
Anita: Oh… I see… so I guess you’ll be leaving soon then?
Danny: Nah, I told her I wouldn’t be home for another couple of hours…
Anita: how come… I thought you and Olivia were happy together?
Danny: Ok it’s a little freaky that you know her name…
Anita: I’m sorry… it’s not like I know everything about your personal life, and I don’t care if you guys have girlfriends or not… it’s just my friend told me…
Danny: it’s alright, it’s just weird having these conversations with a fan… *Saw Anita looking down kinda ashamed* that came out the wrong way, it’s just I’m not used to talk to fans so much, normally they’d annoy me, but you’re different… you aren’t talking about me being in McFly and stuff, you’re talking to me as if I was a totally normal person…
Anita: but it’s just cos I see you as a normal person… who’ve got talent… *she said smiling* I think it’s cos you aren’t stuck up your nose because you’re famous, like most other celebrities, and that’s what I like…
Danny: Yeah I know what you mean… they can be so arrogant sometimes… *after a little silence* you know I never catched your name, it’s pretty weird talking to someone and don’t knowing their name…
Anita: oh… I’m sorry, I didn’t think about that… but my name’s Anita…
Danny: Anita… wow pretty name…
Anita: *wrinkled her nose* really? I always thought it was quite weird…
Danny: Why? I like it…
Anita: I dunno actually… *after a little silence* hmm I’m getting hungry…
Danny: Should we get something to eat?
Anita: No I’ve taught myself not to eat at a night out, cos it’s too expensive, then rather wait till you get home… and then when I get home I’d be like, nah I’ll be going to bed in stead…
Danny: Girl you’re starving yourself… come on, I’ll get you some food… *he said getting up, and pulling her up with him*
Anita: I’m not starving myself…
Soon after they were sitting down with some food, Anita got herself some chips, and Danny bought a slice of pizza… a few seconds later Anita’s phone started vibrating in her pocket, and saw Malene’s name on the display…
Anita: *in Danish* Hey Malene, what’s up?
Malene: Anita where on earth have you been all night…
Anita: Wow you haven’t noticed I’ve been gone till now…
Malene: yeah but I thought you’d be back in a bit, but you never came back, where are you?
Anita: relax woman, I’m outside I’m just having something to eat…
Malene: Really..? Alone..?
Anita: No I don’t dare to walk around on my own, especially not here, I’d just get lost… No I ran into Danny so we’re just talking… *Danny looked up when he heard his name being mentioned*
Malene: oh really… that’s great… I guess someone’s going to somebody else’s tonight…
Anita: What? No, he’s got a girlfriend anyway…
Malene: oh ok… anyways I’ll be off then, I won’t bother you anymore, but give us a call when you’re heading back alright…
Anita: Sure bye… *and then she hung up her phone* sorry about that…
Danny: No it’s alright *he said taking another bite of his pizza, and Anita looked up at him, noticing that Danny had some dressing on his cheek, and started smiling and Danny noticed so he said* Whaat?
Anita: Nothing *she said smiling even more*
Danny: Yeah seriously, what is it…
Anita: It’s just, you got something here *she said and whipped it off with her finger*
Danny: Oh, how embarrassing…
Anita: I thought Danny Jones never got embarrassed? *she said licking the dressing of her finger*
Danny: ok I do sometimes… so what did your friend want?
Anita: she wanted to know where I was… so I told her I ran into you... again…
They both looked at each other at the same time, just staring into each other’s eyes, then suddenly Danny remembered Olivia and looked away and said.
Danny: So how are we doing in Denmark at the moment…
Anita: you’re doing alright, more people know about you now, but you aren’t on the boogie list at the moment…
Danny: oh how come?
Anita: well there’s a limit of 10 weeks, and you’ve been there all 10 weeks, but now there’s no McFly on the list… normally I hate that list, it’s only cos you guys are on it sometimes that I vote…
Danny: Really… aww you’re so sweet…
Anita: hehe thanks…
Again there was silence between them and suddenly Danny started laughing slightly and Anita said
Anita: What?
Danny: Nothing I just suddenly remember something from your interview… something you said…
Anita: What? What was it?
Danny: No I don’t wanna tell you cos I don’t wanna hurt your feelings…
Anita: *thought for a while* oh I think I know what you’re talking about… it’s funny though, I’d never say that normally… I remember myself correcting Henriette when she wrote the questions down hehe… and then I go say it anyway…
Danny: I thought it was kinda cute though… it just reminded me that you were from Denmark…
Anita: I guess? *she said eating her last fry and looked at the time* hmm when are the pubs and clubs closing?
Danny: around 3 AM…
Anita: Really? That early? In Denmark we’re closing around 6.30…
Danny: cool…
Anita: *starts laughing* you know what I always remember from the interview?
Danny: No?
Anita: when you talked about Denmark… and the capital of Denmark… that was hilarious…
Danny: but I did say Copenhagen!
Anita: no you said Copen and then you didn’t get to say anymore cos you got interrupted or something… so in stead Harry said Amsterdam haha… and Helsinki…
Danny: yeah Harry isn’t that smart… haha
Anita: I know… oh well I think I’ll try to find my way back to the hotel…
Danny: yeah… me too… I mean back to me… unless you want me to follow you home?
Anita: *thought to herself: wow he’s really being nice* You don’t have to…
Danny: but I don’t want you to walk on your own… so come on…
Anita: ok… that’s really sweet of you hehe…
So the both of them started walking towards the girls’ hotel…
Anita: now I come to think of it, I don’t wanna walk with you, cos we live in a crappy hotel… haha
Danny: hehe well I don’t really care about that… it’s understandable…
They kept walking, most in silence, but there was a few conversations between them on the way as well… soon enough they were standing outside the hotel, about to say goodbye, it was kinda saddening actually.
Anita: so, here it is… it’s been nice talking to ya, it’s been great company…
Danny: hehe you’re welcome, and it’s been nice to talk to you to… I didn’t know a fan could be like this…
Anita: hehe I know… well I better go up then… goodnight *she said turning away from him about to walk away, when Danny grabbed her arm to make her turn around* what?
Danny: you can’t just walk away like that without saying goodbye properly…
Anita looked weirdly at him, not knowing what he meant, when suddenly Danny pulled her in for a big warm hug, and without Anita noticing he slipped a small piece of paper into her pocket…
Danny: goodnight… *he said pulling out of the hug* I hope to see you around…
Anita: me too…
She said and walked up to the hotel, and as she got up there she changed into her night stuff without checking her pockets, she quickly texted Malene to let her know where she was before going to sleep.
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 9:05 am

wee, hvor sødt Smile
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 1:18 pm

dejligt du ka li det... venter lige på mere respons før jeg poster mere...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 1:43 pm

The next day went quick, and Anita hadn’t noticed the little postage that Danny had put into her pocket, she was feeling kinda sad, because of the thought that she might never see Danny again, after their talk yesterday she liked him even more, if that was possible, and in some way she felt he kinda took a liking to her as well. Even though he had a girlfriend at home, it was weird that he’d rather talk to her than going home to his own girlfriend. But she wasn’t complaining… what she didn’t know was that she had the possibility to meet him again before they had to go back, if she had seen the postage Danny had given her.
At the same time at Danny’s he was wondering why he didn’t hear from her, he thought that she might have regretted spending time with him, and that she didn’t wanna get in contact with him again, the thought was killing him, but it could be true…
The time seemed to pass quickly for Anita and before she knew it, she was standing in the Airport waiting to board her plane. Soon after Anita and her friends went onto the plane and found their seats, Anita put her hands into her pockets on her jacket and suddenly felt a piece of paper in her hands. She didn’t recall having any tickets or anything in her pocket so she picked it up and looked at it, she recognized the handwriting immediately after seeing her tour programmes, it was Danny’s… the letter said

Hi Anita!
I hope I can see you one more time before you leave, I was really enjoying talking to you tonight.
So I’ll give you my number, and you can call me tomorrow sometime.
Take care…
Danny x

Anita kept reading the note over and over again and thought to herself ‘when did he give me that? Why didn’t I notice it before now? Should I call him when I get back or would that be weird?’
All kind of thoughts were running through her mind… she didn’t know what to do or what to believe… and before she knew it she was back home in Denmark, where her mom came to pick them all up. She went with her parents home to get some dinner, as that was the easiest for her to do… as she finally came back to her apartment she decided she had to call Danny just to let him know that she only just saw his note now, and that was the reason she didn’t call him sooner…
She quickly dialled his number and waited for his reply, suddenly he heard someone pick up the phone and a voice saying…
Danny: Hello, this is Danny speaking…
Anita: *paused for a while before saying* Hi Danny, it’s Anita…
There was a bit of silence before Danny said
Danny: Hi I thought you’d never call…
Anita: I know I’m sorry, I didn’t see your note till now, when did you give me that?
Danny: just a second I need to go somewhere private *he said silently*
Anita: oh… *she heard some scratching from the other end and knew that Danny was walking*
Danny: Ok it’s only cos both Harry, Dougie, Tom, Harry and Tom’s girlfriends and my girlfriend were in there, so I thought it would be better to talk to you here in stead… so are you back in Denmark now?
Anita: Yeah I am… it’s kinda nice to be back tbh. But I’m a little annoyed that I didn’t see your note till now, I would have liked to see you again…
Danny: hehe me too… I actually thought you didn’t wanna talk to me again…
Anita: how could you ever be thinking something like that?
Danny: I dunno, I just did… *Danny looked at his laptop that was turned on and signed in on his msn* I was wondering, could I have your msn addy?
Anita: Really?
Danny: Yeah I’d like to keep in touch….
Anita: Erm ok… it’s Anitalind86@hotmail.com
Danny: Great, log on to your computer then and accept me…
Anita: Ok… *she quickly did and signed in, and as soon as she was online she got pop-up window saying that Danny had asked to be her friend and she quickly accepted* it’s done…
Danny: Great I can see that… so is it alright if I hang up and we can talk here?
Anita: Sure it is…
Danny: Good… bye then *he said and hung up*
So Danny and Anita kept talking for a while until Danny’s girlfriend came up to interrupt them, and he had to leave. And soon after Danny signed off msn Sally logged on and wrote

-
•°o.O Sally O.o°• |
Hey Anita… welcome back, how was your trip?

A n i t a |
It was great… guess who I ran in to… twice?

•°o.O Sally O.o°• |
Erm… Danny, maybe?

A n i t a |
Yes and we talked for ages, he was so nice and all, and he gave me his number, and now I have his msn as well…

•°o.O Sally O.o°• |
You’re kidding right? Omg. That’s so great…

A n i t a |
No I’m not kidding at all, I just talked to him… I can’t believe it…

•°o.O Sally O.o°• |
Wow… erm… me neither… so he must really like you Razz

A n i t a |
I wish… he does have a girlfriend remember! She was the reason he left…

•°o.O Sally O.o°• |
Oh… I forgot about that…

They kept talking for hours and hours, and as the day passed by Anita hoped to get to talk to Danny again, but he was never online.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Around a month later or something Danny was signing in to msn for the first time since that day, but it didn’t take more than a few seconds before Danny wrote to her.

Danny… Says:
Hi Anita! Long time eh? I’m sorry I haven’t been online for so long, but well you wouldn’t believe me if I told you…

A n i t a |
Of course I’ll believe you! I know you’re busy with work and stuff…

Danny… Says:
Well yeah, that too… but that’s not the main reason, cos normally I’m online quite a lot, but it’s because of Olivia… I don’t know how, but somehow she found out that I was talking to you, and became really jealous. Hehe you should have seen her, it was quite funny…

A n i t a |
Oh… why would she be jealous of me? I mean I’m just a stupid Dane who lives across the North Sea…

Danny… says:
Well yeah I know, and you’re not stupid… but she thinks I like you as more than a friend…

A n i t a |
But you don’t! I mean you barely know me at all…

Danny… says:
No, but you do look good… anyways, let’s change the subject, cos I didn’t come on here to talk to you about Olivia…

A n i t a |
Ok… so what have you been up to lately then?

Danny… says:
Well… I’ve been writing songs with Tom… for the new album, and helped Harry a bit, cos he and Izzy broke up last week…

A n i t a |
Really? How come, didn’t it work out between them or?

Danny… says:
No… Harry had been thinking of breaking up with her for a while, cos he didn’t have those feelings for her anymore… but now he says he feels lonely cos he doesn’t have any girls to talk to, and that I have 2!

A n i t a |
What? Who’s the 2nd one?

Danny… says:
Who do you think it is? You of course…

A n i t a |
Oh…Razz oops, I feel pretty stupid now… oh wait, I know someone who might cheer Harry up if he’s up for it?

Danny… says:
Who? And please don’t let it be a stalker or something?

A n i t a |
No, no… It’s my best friend, she’s really nice… Please just try and ask him… do you trust me?

Danny… says:
Oh ok… well yeah I trust you… but Harry’s not here or on his MSN at the moment, so I’ll ask him as soon as I can alright…

A n i t a |
Great Very Happy Thanks a lot Danny…

Danny… says:
No problem, but I have to go again, I’m sorry… I hope I’ll talk to you soon… bye… Danny x

A n i t a |
Oh ok… I hope so too… bye… Smile

As soon as he logged off she quickly started texting her friend Sally

‘Sally… you won’t believe what I just asked Danny to do… Anita xx’

Soon after she got a reply from Sally saying

‘what? Erm if he liked you? I dunno? Sally xx’

‘No are you crazy! Haha… I would never ask him that… No he told me that Harry was single, and he annoyed Danny a bit cos Harry felt lonely, so I dunno how it popped into my head but then I said I knew someone who might be able to cheer him up, and he ended up saying that he’d ask Harry as soon as he talked to him again, so maybe you’d be able to talk to Harry soon. Anita xx’

‘What!! Omg I can’t believe you asked him that, what wouldn’t Harry think of me…? Sally xx’

‘Hey Danny knew I was a huge fan as well, and he still talks to me, Anita xx’

‘Ok, but it just seems too good to be true… Sally xx’

‘well how do you think I’m feeling! I don’t know when he’ll give me feedback though, but hopefully soon, Anita xx’

And they kept texting each other for the rest of the night.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 1:53 pm

så kommer der ikk mere idag før jeg kommer hjem fra arbejde igen, men håber i ka li det Smile
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

iiiih, hvor er det godt Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 4:35 pm

glæder mig til mere Very Happy
det er rigtig godt ;D
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Virkelig godt ! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Godt!!!!! Very Happy Glæder mig til mere..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Årh hvor er det godt Anita! Very Happy Jeg er vild med det Razz
Og dig & Danny er bare søøøde Very Happy

Glæder mig til mere (;
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 2:44 am

Ihh tak.....Smile
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 3:32 am

Nå men jeg er jo hjemme igen, og lovede jer jo noget mere.. så her er det...

about 3 days later Danny called Anita cos he wasn’t near his computer, and soon enough Anita picked up her phone and said
Anita: Hello?
Danny: Hi Anita, it’s Danny here..!
Anita: Hi Danny… how are ya?
Danny: great thanks… you?
Anita: I’m alright… Just working at the moment, you know I got my old job back…
Danny: Err. Yeah I think you told me right after you got back from London, that you wanted to start there again…
Anita: Yeah… so how come you called me?
Danny: well I wanted to talk to ya, obviously! But it was about that Harry thing…
Anita: Oh… alright… so what did he say?
Danny: he’s up for it, he said if she’s anywhere near as normal as you are he was up for it…
Anita: What’s that supposed to mean…? Of course I’m normal..?
Danny: well he thinks about fan stuff… some fans are way too crazy you know, but you’re different…
Anita: well I know I’m different from some of the fans… but I dunno… I hate those girls who scream all the time… or start crying when they see you…
Danny: yeah… they’re scary…
Anita: I don’t know why fans don’t get a little embarrassed about themselves sometimes? I would for sure…
Danny: yeah… anyways… could I have your friend’s addy? Cos then Harry will add her soon…
Anita: Yeah of course… it’s Shylie_asa_bust@hotmail.com and I’ll tell Sally after I’ve talked to you…
Danny: yeah… *Danny was staying silent cos he wanted to tell her something but didn’t wanna tell it over the phone… or MSN, so he had a small problem* can I ask you something?
Anita: sure? What is it? *she said becoming curious*
Danny: Erm well… how long time does it takes to get to Denmark?
Anita: *looked a bit confused* one and a half hour why?
Danny: I was just wondering, cos I thought about visiting you?
Anita: *her eyes widened, and didn’t know how to react* Really? How come?
Danny: I really have something I need to talk to you about, and I can’t just talk about it here… or on MSN, and well I’m having a few days off around next weekend so I thought I could do it like that?
Anita: *pinched her arm to make sure she wasn’t dreaming* Of course… you’re welcome… when will you come then?
Danny: I was thinking about Friday? Or how does that fit?
Anita: Well I do have work… at the evening…
Danny: until when?
Anita: 11 PM…
Danny: look I’ll check the flight times ok? And then I’ll call you back later alright…
Anita: sure… bye then… talk to ya later…
Danny: Later…
As soon as she hung up her phone she let out a small scream and then called Sally without thinking.
Sally: Sally speaking?
Anita: Hi Sally, Anita here… I have 2 exciting news…
Sally: Really? What?
Anita: Well first of all Harry’s gonna add you soon to his MSN, I only just gave it to Danny…
Sally: Really? OMG! I’m going to be able to speak to Mr. Judd himself…
Anita: Well yes! It’s great isn’t it…?
Sally: Yeah… I hope he’s as nice as he seems…
Anita: Well I bet he is… and he’s single as well!
Sally: Oh yeah… not that I’d ever have a chance with him though
Anita: Of Course you do… Sorry I can’t let the other news in any longer… so I’m gonna tell you now… Danny’s coming to visit me this Friday maybe!
Sally: What? Are you serious? How come?
Anita: Well he said that he needed to talk to me about something, that he couldn’t say over the phone or MSN…
Sally: Wow that’s great… I wonder what that is…
Anita: Yeah me too… I can’t wait by introducing him to my friends…
Sally: I know… and you’re gonna be his guide and tell him stuff about Denmark…
Anita: Yeah that as well…
They kept talking for a while until Anita told her that Danny would call her back when he found the flight times to Denmark… and Anita had barely hung up her phone before it rung again, this time with Danny speaking on the other end…
Danny: ok I have some flight times now… where’s it easiest to go to if I need to get to you?
Anita: Billund… or Århus…
Danny: Ok there’s one in Billund at around 21.00 Danish time… how long time does it take to get to you from there?
Anita: I dunno actually? But around 1½ hour least…
Danny: ok… so that would be alright…?
Anita: Yeah I guess so… how would you get from the airport to Holstebro though?
Danny: I’ll find out… either a cap or something like that…
Anita: That’s a bit expensive though…
Danny: I know… but if that’s the only way, then that’s what I’m gonna do…
Anita: ok…
Danny: Can you give me your address?
Anita: yeah it’s Mysundevej 10
Danny: How do you spell that? *she spelled her whole address for him* thanks… well I gotta go now… I’ll see you soon
Anita: Yeah bye Danny…
Then they both hung up, and Danny went to his living room as soon as he hung up his phone.
Harry: Mate did you get the addy?
Danny: Yeah I did… here ya go… *he said and handed over the piece of paper with Sally’s MSN addy on*
Harry: Cool thanks… I hope she’s nice…
Danny: she seems to be nice, of what Anita’s told me…
Harry: So have you told her how you feel?
Danny: No I told her I’d come and visit her…
Harry: Really… that’s awesome… when?
Danny: Friday… I didn’t wanna tell her over the phone it didn’t seem right…
Harry: No I understand…
They kept talking for a while until Harry decided to go home.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Super godt ! Very Happy Glæder mig til hvad der sker når Danny kommer til Danmark Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 4:40 pm

jaah Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 4:43 pm

nu sætter jeg lige 2 afsnit mere ind, og så kommer der ikk mere før søndag i hvert fald ska jo til Manchester imorgen Very Happy

Soon enough it was Friday and Danny took off to the airport to go to Denmark, he was kind of excited about it, cos he was gonna go somewhere he’d never been before, and then he was going to visit someone, who he only knew a little, but that was enough for him to trust her. As soon as he was in Billund he checked out and went to find the nearest cap, but before he was there the time was already 9.30, so he asked the taxi driver.
Danny: how long time does it take to go to Holstebro from here?
Taxi-driver: about 1 hour and 45 minutes, where are you going to?
Danny showed him the address and he jumped into the car after putting his luggage in the trunk. As he’d been driving for a while he wrote a text to Anita saying, ‘I’ll be at yours around 11.20, is that alright? Danny’ and soon after he got a reply from Anita saying ‘sure that’s alright…’

As soon as Anita was off from work she quickly changed into her normal clothes and went out to her bicycle and was about to go when Patrick said
Patrick: Aren’t you coming over and having a beer with us today?
Anita: No I’m sorry, I’m having a visit in 20 minutes… sorry…
Patrick: Really? Who?
Anita: Some guy called Danny, from England…
Patrick: Woooh does he like ya?
Anita: Nah, I don’t think so, he has a girlfriend..!
Patrick: Oh… well are you coming down town then?
Tobchi: Yeah Anita aren’t ya? *he said approaching them from behind*
Anita: Maybe I don’t know…
Tobchi: Come on, you know we don’t take no for an answer…!
Anita: well we’ll have to see about that… see ya…
Patrick and Tobchi at the same time: Bye…
Then Anita quickly got home and as soon as she’s parked her bicycle in the drive-way and got back to the front door she saw a taxi approaching, so she stayed outside, to wait for Danny… As soon as he came out of the cap and got his stuff he went over to Anita and said
Danny: Hey *and hugged her* nice to see you again…
Anita: Yeah you too… I hope you can live with my apartment…
Danny: Sure… it’s alright…
They both went upstairs and when they got to her door and let the both of them in Danny said.
Danny: You smell of bread though…
Anita: Well I am working on a bread factory so, that might be the reason….
Danny: oh yeah… but it makes me hungry… *then Danny took a look around in the apartment and said* Wow it’s nice here, I like it…
Anita: Really… I’ve started to hate it really…
Danny: Why?
Anita: Well first of all, my shower’s in the kitchen, my toilet’s out the hall and it’s started dripping from the ceiling!
Danny: *laughed* Really, haven’t you talked to the owner about that?
Anita: Yeah I have… but he can’t fix it now that it’s raining…
Danny: Oh…
Anita: Do you want something to eat? Cos I’m hungry…
Danny: Well sure..! what do you have?
Anita: Bread? I get it for free you know…
Danny: Oh… sure… that’s alright…
After a while they both had something to eat… and they just sat chatting randomly.
Anita: So how long are you staying for?
Danny: until Monday I think… is that alright?
Anita: Sure… *she said smiling… after a while Anita said* my colleagues wanted me to come clubbing with them today *she said with a chuckle*
Danny: Really? What did you tell them then?
Anita: I said that I might not come cos I was having a visit, and I didn’t know if you wanted to, at least not today, and they were like, you know we don’t take no for an answer…
Danny: Oh… but if you want to we could go? I’m not tired or anything… I would have loved to talk to you here though, but it can wait, we do have the whole weekend to do so, and your colleagues seem nice…
Anita: They really are… Most of them are guys though…
Danny: Oh… Do you like any of them?
Anita: Nah… I used to go out with one of them, but I don’t like him anymore… not in that way at least, we’re just friends now…
Danny: Really… cool…
Anita: Yeah… but are you sure you want to, cos you don’t know anyone down there…
Danny: I know, but I could get to know people right?
Anita: Yeah that’s right… I just have to change my shirt though… and do my make-up before we can go…
Danny: Sure… *Danny was already wearing cool clothes as normally, but was wearing one of his hats as he didn’t bother doing his hair* can I use your toilet?
Anita: Sure… *she said and showed him where it was then went into her room and changed her shirt*
After around 20 minutes Anita was ready and went out of her room to see Danny sitting on her couch waiting.
Anita: Are you ready to go?
Danny: Yeah have been for the past 20 minutes *he chuckled* you look great btw.
Anita: *blushed and said* Thanks…
Danny smiled and went to put on his shoes and jacket as well as Anita, then they both went out of the door and started walking down town.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 4:44 pm

også lige et mere Smile

As they came to a place called River saloon they went in there, as Anita knew, that would be where her colleagues was, and she barely got in before someone threw their arms around her hugging her, and noticed that it was Sandra, she smiled saying
Anita: Hi… how many went down here? (she said looking around)
Sandra: Well me, Patrick, Pernille, Thilde, Tobchi, Thorsten and now you…
Anita: Cool… *she said and went to say hi to them all, then noticed Danny standing a bit behind her* oh yeah by the way this is Danny, Danny this is my colleagues…
Danny: Cool nice to meet ya all…
Anita: *in Danish* so can you make a little room for us?
Patrick: Sure *he said and moved*
Anita then sat down beside Tobchi and Danny sat in between Anita and Patrick.
Anita: Danny do you want something to drink?
Danny: Sure… just a beer would be fine…
Anita: Cool… *she stood up about to walk to the bar before Tobchi said*
Tobchi: *Danish* Anita could you get me a beer as well?
Anita: Sure *she said and Tobchi threw a 20 coin to her*
Then 5 minutes later she came down with 3 beers,
Anita: Here ya go *she said handing the beer and the change to Tobchi*
Anita noticed right away that Danny talked a lot to Patrick and Thorsten,
Patrick: So what are you doing for a living?
Danny: I’m in a band actually; we’re quite big in the UK
Patrick: Really? What is your band called?
Danny: McFly…
Patrick: Ohhh *he said and pointing at Anita* she’s a fan!
Danny: Yeah I know *he said laughing*
Thorsten: What do you do in the band then?
Danny: vocals and guitar…
Thorsten: Cool, me and Patrick were in a band as well but we decided to stop…
Patrick: Yeah I tried teaching Anita to play drums once but she failed miserably *he said laughing*
Anita overheard this and said
Anita: Oi, I tried my best!
They all 3 laughed at me… and I went back to talk to Tobchi…
Tobchi: *Danish* where do you know this guy from?
Anita: I met him when I was in London 2 months ago…
Tobchi: Oh cool…
After a while I started talking to Sandra and Pernille as well, about an hour later Tobchi decided that it was time for him to go home, by now Anita paid a lot more attention to Danny, than the others, they were talking about all kinda stuff. After Tobchi had said bye to everyone except Anita he patted Anita on the shoulder and said…
Tobchi: See ya, I’m going home now…
Anita: *smiled* Byee… *and hugged him, but Tobchi also kissed her cheek, then pulled away leaving Anita confused* Danny I’ll be right back I just gotta talk to him about something…
Danny: Ok *he smiled back, and watched her walk outside* are they like close? *he asked Pernille*
Pernille: Erm… well I’m not the one to tell you, so just ask her later, and I’m sure she’ll tell you…
Danny: Oh ok…

Outside!
Anita: Tobchi… wait up…
Tobchi: *was a bit further down the road and turned around* what’s up?
Anita: Would you care to explain what you were doing in there?
Tobchi: What do you mean?
Anita: You know what I mean, you don’t usually kiss my cheek when you’re going home, now what’s that about?
Tobchi: Ok don’t get mad alright, but lately I’ve started having feelings for you again…
Anita: Really..? for how long?
Tobchi: Well ever since you started working here again…
Anita: But? Why didn’t you tell me that sooner?
Tobchi: I don’t know… I was afraid of being let down, but now seeing you all over that Danny guy made me wanna do something about it…
Anita: To your information Danny has a girlfriend… yeah I find him extremely attractive, but like he’d ever look twice at me?
Tobchi: Why not? You’re hot, and an amazing girl…
Anita: Well he’s in a popular British band and can get anyone out there…
Tobchi: So would me and you ever happen?
Anita: I… I don’t know? I mean if you’d asked me a month ago I’d have wanted to be with you, but I guess I moved on, and I don’t feel that way about you anymore… I’m sorry…
Tobchi: *Looked down* oh… well I like the fact you tell me the truth…
Anita: I would be mean if I was with you without those feelings… it would be like using you…
Tobchi: Yeah I guess you’re right…
Anita: Are we still cool then?
Tobchi: Of course we are! *he said and spread his arms out to pull her in for a tight hug*
Anita: Good *she said letting go* so see ya soon…
Tobchi: Yeah bye…
Then Anita went back inside and sat beside Danny, Pernille looked at her with a questioning face, and Anita just smiled… soon after Anita said
Anita: Danny I’m actually getting tired… so should we go?
Danny: Sure… I understand with all the working and stuff…
Anita: Yeah… *turned to all the others and said* Bye guys…
Everyone: Bye... it was nice meeting you Danny…
Danny: Yeah you too…
Then they both left the pub and started walking home…
Danny: So what were you talking to that Tobchi guy about?
Anita: Well he’s the one I used to go out with, and well he’s just been acting really odd towards me this evening so I went to ask him what was going on, and he told me that he’d started having feelings for me again, which to be honest came as quite a shock to me…
Danny: So what did you tell him?
Anita: that he should have told me that sooner… cos if he’d asked me a month ago I’d have felt the same, but I don’t anymore… so I asked him if we were still friends, and he said we were… so that’s great…
Danny: Oh…
Anita: But the only one’s who know about me and Tobchi is Pernille, Sandra and Mathilde…
Danny: Ok… you have some great friends… well colleagues…
Anita: Yeah I don’t only see them as colleagues, but as real friends… that’s the cool thing about the work… we’re all really good friends… you seemed to get along great with them as well…
Danny: Yeah… Thorsten and Patrick are in a band so we had a lot to talk about…
Anita: Were in a band together…. They’re not anymore…
Danny: Oh yeah… still we have a lot in common…
Anita: Danny… you came here to talk to me about something…
Danny: Yeah I did… ok the thing is… I didn’t think it would be fair to you if I told you this over the phone…
Anita: is it good news?
Danny: I guess… but lately I’ve been chatting a lot to this fan of mine *Anita chuckled* and found out that not all fans are the same…
Anita: True!
Danny: And because of me talking so much to you, Olivia has been really jealous, especially after seeing a picture of you…
Anita: Oh no did she ban you from talking to me?
Danny: No, no it’s nothing like that… please let me finish ok?But then about a week ago or something like that I’d had enough of her slagging you off, cos that’s what she did, but don’t let it get to you, she’s only jealous… so we had an argue and she ended up telling me that she thought I’d feelings for you…
Anita: Well that’s stupid… cos you obviously don’t…?
Danny: After taking in what she just told me I found out she was right, and that’s what I wanted to tell you… I ended my relationship with Olivia, as I find this other girl really interesting… *he said and stopped walking turning to look Anita right in her eyes*
Anita: Wow… I didn’t see that coming… *she said not knowing what to do or say so Danny took the plunge and leant in to kiss her after they pulled away she said* wow…
Danny: is that your new favourite word? *he chuckled*
Anita: well I don’t know what to say…it’s not everyday this extremely attractive guy’s kissing me…
Danny: Could be *he said and kissed her again*
After some more kissing they both decided to go home…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Yaaaay, de kyssede Very Happy:D:D Årh, hvor er det bare sødt! Razz

btw, rigtig rigtig RIGTIG god tur til Manchester! cheers Nyyyyd det for os andre som ikke kan komme afsted!
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 5:34 pm

weeeee, hvor sødt cheers
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 23, 2008 10:05 pm

yaaay... ville ønske der var nogle flere der læste den hehe Razz
anyways er tilbage men ka ikk sende noget før jeg er hjemme ved mig selv...
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 24, 2008 5:56 pm

har først lige læst det nu !
har ikke været nær Maggie (min computer - som IKKE er en mac) i weekenden så du får først lige kommentar nu Razz
jeg synes det er rigtig sødt !
jeg glæder mig rigtig meget til mere
og OOH JO JEG TROR FOLK LÆSER DEN !
det er bar så godt at (jeg hvertfald) bliver helt mundlam Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 2 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Næste