Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Anita's Fic - Page 11 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyFre Feb 20, 2009 3:24 am

i får lige et til fordi jeg har weekend...

With Harry and Sally they’d finished eating dinner now and was cuddling on the couch, and then Sally said.
Sally: Do you ever think about the baby?
Harry: *smiled at her and said* Yeah sometimes, but not as much anymore as I used to…
Sally: me too… I’m just really happy it happened so early in the pregnancy…
Harry: Yeah I know… maybe it was a sign telling us it was too soon?
Sally: did you think it was too soon?
Harry: *smiled* well personally I’d have wanted to wait if I could, but I still was ready to be a dad, if that make any sense to you?
Sally: You’re right… I’d have wanted to wait a few years to be honest…
Harry: So when are you going home to see your family? Before the tour right?
Sally: Yeah I was thinking the week up to the tour starts.
Harry: *nodded* ok… I won’t be able to go with you though as we’d be really busy up to that week as we’re shooting the Do Ya video there…
Sally: I know… that’s just the only week I can think of right now…
Harry: I know it’s alright…
Sally: good… *then she leant in to kiss him and they started making out on the couch* I love you…
Harry: I love you too… *he said and went back to kiss her*

Back with Danny and Anita they were now in the living room and Anita said
Anita: Danny I have to talk to you remember?
Danny: Yeah… what’s up? Oh that reminds me I have to talk to you about something as well…
Anita: *smiled* Ok…
Danny: but you go first…
Anita: ok… *she started fiddling with Danny’s hands slightly before saying* Ehm… well I don’t know how you’re gonna take this, but it’s my brother’s birthday the end of this month, and I gotta go home because of that as he turns 25. I’m gonna stay there a week…
Danny: Sure that’s alright… you’ll just join us on the tour after you get back… right?
Anita: *looked at him, but looked down again and said* Well the school’s arranged a school trip to Miami, and I really don’t wanna miss that, and by the looks of it I can’t be there till the gig in Manchester… *she said biting her lip nervous about the reaction*
Danny: Oh… well that’s almost a month without seeing you…
Anita: I know… but we’ve been away from each other for longer before…
Danny: *smiled* I know, but back then we weren’t as close as we are now…
Anita: *smiled too* I’m sorry *she said kissing him softly*
Danny: It’s alright… let’s just make the most until you go then alright?
Anita: *nodded* I love you…
Danny: *smiled* I love you too *he leant down to kiss her*
Anita: you wanted to talk to me about something too?
Danny: No it can wait…
Anita: Really..? *she said getting suspicious*
Danny: yeah *he nodded and went back to kiss her*
Anita: Danny please tell me..?
Danny: It was just Sally that told me Sarah was being mean again, and I just thought maybe I should talk to her about it? She shouldn’t give you such a hard time there…
Anita: *smiled at him but said* it’s really sweet of you to ask, but I really don’t want you to deal with it… I can handle my own problems…
Danny: ok, if you’re sure… I just don’t want you to hate going to work…
Anita: I don’t, cos I know I might be able to see you there, and most of the jobs are ok.
Danny: *smiled* ok then…
They kept talking for a while, before going back to kissing.

2 weeks later Sally and Harry were at the airport as Sally had to go home to visit her family, she couldn’t wait to see them all again, as it had been a long time since she saw them last. But she was also a little sad, as she had to say bye to Harry, but was happy it was only a week they had to be away from each other…
Harry: So are you looking forward to see your family..?
Sally: Yeah… I really do… it’s been so long since I saw them…
Harry: Yeah… I know… when are you back..? Thursday?
Sally: Yeah… so I could go with you Friday towards the first arena…
Harry: Ok great… can’t wait…
Sally: Me neither… *looked at the time and said* I gotta go through security now…
Harry: *sighed* I know… I’m going to miss you… *he said and leant in to kiss her passionately*
Sally: me too… *she said and kissed him again* I love you…
Harry: Love you too *he said as they hugged*
Then he let go of her and she walked through the security and he went back home.

The next day Anita had to go home too, but she just had to get off from school first, Danny had promised to pick her up after school. It was the end of a lecture now and she was chatting quietly to one of her friends.
Carrie: So what are you doing this weekend?
Anita: I’m going to Denmark… *she said with a smile*
Carrie: Really? Cool? Are you leaving today?
Anita: Yeah I’m gonna stay there a week so I won’t be here next week…
Carrie: Oh that’s sad… what did your boyfriend say to that..?
Anita: well he’s alright about it I mean I’m going home for my bro’s birthday…
Carrie: ok…
Soon enough they were both off and Anita got up and started walking out?
Carrie: What’s the rush?
Anita: *smiled* My boyfriend’s here to pick me up…
Carrie: Uh nice…
Then they both got out and Anita immediately noticed Danny standing there, by his car leaning against it, he soon saw her too and smiled at her.
Carrie: is that him? *she said pointing at him slightly, and she nodded* wow he looks great…
Anita: I know… he’s the best… *she said smiling widely*
Carrie: Wait I’ve seen him before, but where?
Anita: why don’t you think about that till I get back huh? *she said smiling before she rushed over to Danny and kissed him* Hey sweetie…
Danny: Hey, was she your friend?
Anita: Yeah… my suitcase’s in the trunk right?
Danny nodded and smiled before they both got into the car and drove off. Soon enough they were at the airport about to say goodbye… then Danny said
Danny: I can’t believe I’m not gonna see you for 4 weeks… *he said hugging her*
Anita: I know, I’m gonna miss you so much… but next time I’ll see you I’m gonna have a great tan *she said with a smile*
Danny: Uuh that’s nice, can’t wait to see that…
Anita: I know…
Danny: *leant down to kiss her passionately before pulling away again and said* I’m gonna miss doing that…
Anita: *breathed in his scent of his aftershave* I know… please call me and tell me how the tour goes ok…?
Danny: Sure… I’ll try and call you as much as possible…
Anita: good… I really gotta go now *she said with a weird feeling in her tummy she knew she was gonna miss Danny so much* I love you *she said before kissing him with passion*
Danny: I know… me too… *he let go of her hands as she started walking towards the security*
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyFre Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Super godt, Anita!
Jeg har på fornemmelsen der er noget 'fortid' af en art mellem hende Carrie og Danny, ellers bliver der nogle problemer?
Glæder mig til mere! Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyOns Feb 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Tak for din kommentar Anne..Very Happy
Her kommer lige et nyt afsnit....

Well let’s jump a month onwards, it is now the 22nd of March and the guys were in the tour bus now on the way to the hotel they were gonna stay at in Manchester.
Sally: So guys are you looking forward to the show tonight?
Tom: Yeah I mean this is one of our favourite places to play…
Sally: I know…
Tom: it sucks that we’re ill though…
Harry: I think someone’s looking extra forward to tonight *he said looking over at Danny who was staring into space*
Sally: Yeah… he’s really missed her hasn’t he?
Harry: yeah… hey Danny when’s Ann going to be here?
Danny: *looked at Harry and said* err she hasn’t told me yet… tonight’s show is gonna be great though… even though I’m ill…
Sally: btw. Ann doesn’t know anything about the show, so she’d probably be surprised…
Danny: Yeah I know… don’t tell her anything, cos she doesn’t wanna know about the show.
Sally: I won’t… what do you guys want to do when we get to the arena?
Harry: don’t you guys wanna go down having a beer at a pub or something?
Dougie: Yeah… that sounds nice…
They all agreed on that and soon enough Danny went off to call Anita, the time was now 12.30 PM and he waited for her to reply, and she soon did.
Anita: hey there handsome…
Danny: *smiled at her comment* hey gorgeous…
Anita: what’s up?
Danny: I just miss you so much, and wanted to know when you’ll get here?
Anita: I miss you too, I only just got back to London, I have to drop by the apartment to find some clean clothes before I go there and take Bruce for a walk and then I’ll be off towards Manchester… by the looks of it I won’t be there till around 8… I’m sorry…
Danny: Well then I’d barely get to see you before the shoooww… *he said with a whine*
Anita: I know… I really wanna be there sooner, but I promise I’ll make it up to you ok…?
Danny: ok… thanks…
Anita: What happened to your voice btw.?
Danny: got a sore throat it sucks… Tom’s got a cold too, and Harry a little…
Anita: Aww poor little thing…
Danny: Yeah… anyways I gotta run, I’m almost out of battery…
Anita: Oh ok… see ya tonight then baby…
Danny: yeah… bye…
Then she hung up and turned to Carrie who were walking beside her
Carrie: he just sounds so nice…
Anita: I know… did you break the code yet?
Carrie: Noo and it annoys me so much… *she said as they walked into a kiosk, and went to get a sandwich and a bottle of water when suddenly Carrie grabbed Anita by the arm* wait! *she said and picked up a magazine* THAT’S HIM!
Anita: *looked at the magazine and smiled saying* ding, ding, ding you just won the jackpot…
Carrie: *laughed* I knew I’d seen him before… *checked out the other 3 guys* are any of them single?
Anita: *smiled* No… they’re all hooked up now…
Carrie: Damn… *she said making Anita laugh*
Then soon enough they parted ways and Anita went home, before catching the train to Manchester.

Back with the guys and Sally they just arrived by their hotel and went to check in and as Harry and Sally got up to their room Sally said.
Sally: Wow this is a nice room *she said with a smile* Better than the last hotel we stayed at…
Harry: I know *he looked through the mini-bar* UH there’s a lot of nice stuff in here for later *he said smiling widely*
Sally: Really? Great! Hmm when are we going out?
Harry: we agreed to meet up in an hour…
Sally: Ok… cos I wanna take a shower first if that’s alright…?
Harry: Sure… *he said smiling* Could I join you *he said cheekily*
Sally: *smiled* if your fast… *she said and rushed to the bathroom with Harry short following*
Harry grabbed her by the waist and turned her around and started kissing her, as he guided her backwards he started pulling off her clothes and you know the rest Wink

Later that day at the pub the guys were all sitting at the pub enjoying a drink, chatting forth and back, Danny had agreed with her mom and sister that they should meet them there and soon enough they arrived and went over to Danny and hugged him and Kathy said
Kathy: Where’s Ann?
Danny: She’s on the train, on her way here, she only just got home from the states…
Kathy: Really? Where? What did she do there?
Danny: Miami… Some kind of school trip…
Vicky: When will she be here?
Danny: Not till about 8…
Then Danny went to the bar to get them a drink before sitting back down, as they were talking and stuff he got a text from Anita saying ‘this is probably the longest train drive EVER! Only in Cambridge, anyways what are you up to?’ he smiled to himself and replied ‘Aww… can’t wait for you to get here… We’re just at a pub getting a drink, mom and Vick just got here’ Kathy noticed Danny smiling and said
Kathy: Aww are you texting Ann?
Danny: Yeah… she only just got to Cambridge…
Sally: Oh then she’s got a long way to go…
Danny: Yeah I know… *he said as he received a new text from her saying ‘there’s a girl that keeps staring at me, it freaks me out… oh tell them I said hi…’* She told me to say hi…
Then he quickly replied her text and put his phone away again and went back to talk to the others.

Back with Ann she got a text from Danny saying ‘oh… Don’t worry, she’s probably not gonna do anything to you’ she smiled at his comment but said ‘I know haha… I just hate when I know someone I don’t know keeps staring at my every move, it makes me uncomfortable’ then she put her phone down and went back to reading her homework. Then the girl watching her started speaking to her and she said
Girl: Ehm… sorry to interrupt you, but aren’t you Danny’s girlfriend?
Anita: *looked up a bit shocked* oh yeah I am…
Girl: I thought I’d seen you before…
Anita: Oh *she smiled a little insecure about the situation*
Girl: Why aren’t you with the guys on tour, the fans kept telling that they saw Sally and Giovanna at every show, but not you, people started thinking you weren’t going out anymore…
Anita: *got a weird feeling in her tummy cos of her saying that but said* Oh no… it’s nothing like that, I’ve been on a school trip to the states the last week and I haven’t had time to see them till tonight… so I’m on the way to Manchester… where are you going? Are you coming to the show too? It’s a little late to arrive isn’t it? *she kept rambling on*
Girl: Oh ok… no I saw them in Birmingham; I’m from Birmingham so…
Anita: oh ok… was it a good show then?
Girl: Yeah… I think it’s the best the guys have made so far!
Anita: Well that’s good then, I know they’ve been working hard these past months to make this tour perfect…
Girl: Yeah… oh well, this is my stop… so bye…
Anita: Are we already in Birmingham? I have to change train…
Girl: Yeah in a few minutes…
Then soon enough they both got off and Anita went to get on the other train towards Manchester
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyOns Feb 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Super godt Very Happy
- Glæder mig til mere!
Håbe snart du bliver 'genforenet' den Danny og de andre xD
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyTors Feb 26, 2009 2:54 am

haha det håber jeg også selv... Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 1:56 pm

her kommer lige et nyt afsnit igen Very Happy
Håber i ka li' det, please leave some comments... thanks in advance for that.Razz

Later that evening everyone were gathered in the dressing room and were getting ready for the show, and started doing their rituals, Sally said
Sally: Danny have you heard from Ann recently, she should be here soon?
Danny: No she said she’d call when she was in Manchester…
Sally: ok… *went over to Harry and said* You look so hot you know that? *and wrapped her arms around his waist*
Harry: Aww… thanks… *he said and kissed her* you too *she was wearing a denim skirt with black tights underneath, and a red kind of low cut top, and a pair of black boots* Sorry I have to get ready *he said letting go of her and she smiled nodded understanding*
Danny was getting ready too he’d just got his shirt on he was gonna wear on stage and had his hair done and now he needed to do the fake-tan and had just put some of the fake tan lotion onto his hands about to put in on his face when his phone started vibrating in his pocket and he said
Danny: Noo, bad timing… *looked over at Sally and said* Sally could you take the phone out of my pocket please? I think it’s Ann…
Sally: *giggled at him* err sure… *she put her hand into his pocket picking it up and pressed the answer before putting it against Danny’s ear*
Danny: *was laughing as he said* Heey sweetie…
Anita: What’s so funny?
Danny: Erm well basically I have fake-tan all over my hands and Sally’s holding my phone… could you maybe talk to her?
Anita: Sure no problem…
Sally: Hey Ann… where are you?
Anita: Erm I’m walking up the road towards the arena, should I go back to the gates and get in that way or what’s the plan?
Sally: Yeah we’re sending Tommy out to let you in, as he knows you the security out there doesn’t
Anita: Ok cool, I’ll be there in 5 minutes…
Sally: Cool see ya *she said and hung up the phone and gave it back to Danny, who’d finished putting on the fake-tan and she said* Here… she’d be here in 5 minutes…
Danny: *smiled* Yay that’s great… did you hear that Tommy?
He nodded and went out towards the gates where Anita would be arriving in 5 minutes…

Anita walked up the pathway towards the gate and as she got there she immediately saw Tommy there and said
Anita: Hey Tommy… You alright?
Tommy: Yeah *got the security to open the gate for her* you look great, someone’s really looking forward to see you…
Anita: *smiled* Thanks… you too… aww I can only say the same about him *she said as they got inside* Could I get this onto the tour bus? *she said motioning for her suitcase*
Tommy: Yeah *he gave it to one of the crew guys*
The first one Anita bumped into on the way towards the dressing room was Sally and she smiled hugging her and said
Anita: Argh it’s so good to see you…
Sally: I know… did you have a great trip?
Anita: Yeah Miami Beach is amazing…
Sally: I could imagine…
Then Dougie came walking from a corridor that went from the right of Anita and as he saw her he said
Dougie: Ann… hi… *he kissed her cheek wrapping one of his arms around her saying* What a tan you got on that trip? *he said complimenting her*
Anita: It’s great to see you too Doug… Yeah I know… I’m pretty amazed too *she was wearing a pair of tight fitted light blue jeans, with a brown belt by the waist and a white halter-neck top that showed off her tan and her black leather jacket*
Then they got to the dressing room and Dougie opened the door and said
Dougie: Look who I found in the hall?
Everyone looked up at them and smiled as they saw Anita there Harry was the first to come greeting her,
Harry: Hey Ann great to see you again *he said and kissed her cheek*
Anita: Hey Harry… you too *Then she greeted Tom and Giovanna, hugging them one at a time* Hey Tom… Gi…
Then she saw Kathy and Vicky too and knew she had to say hi to them as well, before Danny as she knew when she got to Danny she would stay there until she had to leave for the show. Her attention though had almost only been on Danny this whole time, and finally she got to Danny and he pulled her in for a tight hug.
Danny: I’ve missed you… *he said as she pulled out to look at him*
Anita: I’ve missed you too *she said before leaning in to kiss him, he kissed her back for a second but then he made her pull away again and she looked at him with a questioning look and he said*
Danny: don’t forget I’m ill…
Anita: oh yeah, well I’m already infected then, so I don’t care…
Danny: *chuckled* ok then… *and he leant back down to kiss her*
Anita: *as they’d pulled away again Anita said* Danny I think you got fever…
Danny: You think? I didn’t know that actually…
Anita: yeah drink loads of fluids…
Danny: I know… you know I could barely recognize you… your hair got a total different colour, did you dye it?
Anita: No… it was the sun, it gave me highlights… it’s quite annoying…
Danny: I think it looks great… shows off your tan quite well…
Anita: *smiled* Well thanks then…
Then Tommy said.
Tommy: Guys Reemer just got off stage so you’re on in 15 minutes, so girls you have to go find your seats, and girls right before 5 colours I want you to go out to the tour bus so we can go back to the hotel Asap.
The girls nodded and Sally turned to Harry and said
Sally: Good luck on stage sweetie… *she said and kissed him*
Harry: Thanks… enjoy it tonight alright… *he smiled*
Sally: I will…
Anita: Good luck on stage babe… *she smiled and kissed him*
Danny: thanks… enjoy the show, I’ll be looking out for you… *he smiled*
Anita: *smiled back* I’m sure I’ll enjoy it… *then she quickly pecked his lips before going with Tommy who were leading the girls to their seats*
They got to their seats which were the first row up the side of the stage, the seats that were closest to the stage, so they had a good view of it all.
Anita: I can’t wait to see the show…
Sally: I know you must be excited… *then the Baywatch song came on and she said* they’re on after this song…
Anita: *smiled* ok great…
Soon enough the guys got on to the stage and started playing ‘One for the Radio.’ throughout the show Harry and Danny kept having an eye on the girls.
Sally: Wow Danny hasn’t had that much energy through any of the recent shows… I think he really wants to impress you…
Anita: *giggled* Maybe, but I think that maybe it’s because he’s home… think about it… It’s Manchester…
Sally: Yeah you’re right… *then the song ended and the guys started talking*
Tom: Hello Manchester…
Danny: We’d like to apologize, cos me and Tom have terrible colds, so we can’t sing that well, but we’re hoping that you could help us out tonight… we’ll do our best*he said making Anita giggle*
Dougie: I feel fine, so I have no excuse for singing… *he said taking a big pause before yelling* Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and genders of all ages… we’ve got to obviously play another song… but it’s not just any song, this song is the worst song you will ever, ever hear… can I get a hallelujah? *crowd singing hallelujah* Can I get a hamana *crowd repeating him* can I get a hrrrr *crowd repeating him again* this song’s called Transylvania…
And then the show continued and Anita were in fits of giggles and said
Anita: That’s one of the reasons I love McFly’s shows, they really know how to entertain the crowd…
Sally: I know *she said giggling too*
Then the show kept going on and they got on to the flying stage Anita loved that idea especially as they played Star Girl as they flew over the crowd and ended in the middle of the arena. They played a couple of songs there before they went back to the big stage it started with a video of Dougie dancing around weirdly and then the music started playing the intro to Michael Jackson’s Black or White, but Anita couldn’t see Danny and said
Anita: Where’s Danny? *then she heard him start singing and said* Omg? Where is he? *she laughed*
Vicky: *laughed at her* He’s still at the middle stage… *she said making her look that way*
Anita: Oh yeah… aww he looks lost without his guitar…
Sally: I know… but he sings it well though…
Anita: Yeah… I’m surprised he can sing with that cold of his…
Sally: Yeah it doesn’t even sound bad…
Anita: I know… *soon enough Danny got back to the big stage and danced around like Michael Jackson and Anita said* oh Danny-boy… he really takes advantage of the fact that he’s got a free hand, doesn’t he? *she giggled*
Soon the show was about to end and Anita, Sally, Giovanna and Vicky went out, they all said bye to Vicky and Kathy (who’d been back stage through the concert) before getting on to the tour bus, as they got in there the 3 of them all found a seat waiting for the guys to get there. A few minutes later they heard the guys talking and laughing outside of the bus and the first to get onto the bus was Dougie and then Danny, he immediately went over to Anita and kissed her, standing in the way of the other guys and Harry said.
Harry: Danny move a bit…
Danny: *looked at Harry and then sat down onto Anita’s knees* sure… *then he looked back at Anita and smiled leaning in to kiss her again, Sally who was sitting beside Anita got quite uncomfortable and said*
Sally: God, can’t you wait till you get back to the hotel *she said before Harry leant in to kiss her softly and she smiled at him*
Danny: *pulled away and looked at Sally* Sorry… I’ve just missed her…
Sally: Aww I know Danny… *she said patting his arm*
Anita: I’ve missed you too *she said stroking his cheek* you were great on stage btw. She said to all of them…
They all smiled at her as a thank you…
Anita: I didn’t know you were gonna sing a solo *she said smiling at Danny*
Danny: I know… did you like it?
Anita: *smiled* Yeah you did it well… although you looked kinda lost without your guitar sometimes… *she giggled*
Danny: Yeah I know…
Anita: Your voice wasn’t actually that bad, I think your cold gave it a sexy twist
That made Tom laugh out loudly and Danny looked at Tom and threw something at him.
They soon arrived at the hotel, and they all got out of the bus, Danny took Anita’s bags and they went in, Anita had to check in before they went up to Danny’s room so she went to the counter and checked herself in.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 2:15 pm

btw. det stykke fra koncerten hvor drengene snakker er taget direkte fra en af mine videoer den aften... just so you know...
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Årh super-duper godt Very Happy
- Og jeg er slet ikke jaloux mht. koncerten! xD

Glæder mig til mere!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 5:42 pm

er glad for du sys det er godt Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyLør Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

her kommer lige et afsnit mere...

Sally and Harry soon got up to their room and went in and Sally said
Sally: Where’s the next stop?
Harry: Aberdeen… Scotland… but it’s not till Monday… so we have a whole day in Manchester, but we’re leaving early Monday, probably around 9…
Sally: Ok… great… should be nice to have a day off…
Harry: Yeah… so let’s make the most of tonight right… *he said smiling* btw. We might go seeing a Football game tomorrow…? Would you girls be alright with that…
Sally: Are you kidding, me and Ann loves football, you should know that by now…
Harry: Oh yeah I know… I just didn’t know if you had other plans… *he said smiling*
Sally: No we don’t…
Harry: Ok then… *he opened the mini-bar and got out something to drink for Sally and himself and sat down on the bed with Sally* so what did you think of the show tonight?
Sally: It was really great…
They kept talking a while, until Harry leant in to kiss her and soon turned it more passionate, he took the glass out of Sally’s hand and placed it on the nightstand, before pushing her down onto the bed, they both started undressing one another and you know what that leads to…

Back with Anita and Danny they got up to the room and went in and Danny asked
Danny: How was your trip by the way?
Anita: it was great… We should go there sometime…?
Danny: I’ve been in Miami before… *he said with a smile*
Anita: Of course you have *she said rolling her eyes slightly at herself*
Danny: I’m not saying I don’t wanna go there again… *he said as he grabbed her waist*
Anita: Won’t you rather wanna go somewhere you haven’t been before?
Danny: Yeah, but actually I don’t care as long as you’re with me…
Anita: *smiled at him and leant up to kiss him* I’ve missed this *she said hugging him*
Danny: I know… me too… now let’s make up for the last month yeah? *he said winking at her*
Anita: you’re unbelievable Danny *she said smiling before going back to kiss him* but of course I’m not gonna say no to that…
Then they started kissing again and soon enough landed on the bed.

The next morning Harry woke up and saw Sally sleeping next to him. He leant in to kiss her softly, but as she didn’t wake up from that he decided to take a shower and wake her after, so he got up and went into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later he got back out from the bathroom, and went back to the bed and saw Sally was still sleeping he looked at the time and it said 9.30, but knew they had to get breakfast before 10.30 so he stroke her cheek and she flinched slightly and woke up and looked at him and said
Sally: Morning handsome!
Harry: *smiled* morning sleeping beauty… *he said and kissed her* Sorry to wake you up like this, but we gotta go and have some breakfast soon…
Sally: *nodded* it’s alright…
Then she got up and started to get dressed, and went to the bathroom to do her make-up and hair. Then they went down to get some breakfast. As she got there Tom and Giovanna were already there and Dougie were too…

In Danny and Anita’s room, Danny’s alarm beeped and he woke up, and looked to his side and noticed Anita hadn’t heard a thing and leant down to kiss her cheek, and calmly said.
Danny: Morning sweetie… *and stroke her cheek* we gotta get up…
Anita: *she slowly opened her eyes and sat up in the bed slightly feeling weird* god I feel weird…
Danny: how? *he said looking at her a little worried*
Anita: I don’t know… I’m REALLY tired… I probably still have a jetlag…
Danny: *smiled* Yeah maybe that’s it… Are you gonna be alright?
Anita: *smiled* Yeah I think so *she leant in to kiss him* Let’s get up… *she said and slowly started to get up and get dressed, Danny looked at her making sure she was alright, before getting up himself* What are we doing today?
Danny: Well since we have the day off I was gonna go visit Bolton, and then Harry and I decided to go see a football game, and if you want to you could come with us too?
Anita: Sounds great… I’d love to see a football match, I haven’t seen one in ages… I’m sure Sally wants to go as well… *she said as she left to go to the bathroom and do her make-up and hair, and brushed her teeth*
Soon enough Danny emerged in the bathroom too to brush his teeth, he didn’t feel like doing his hair so he just took on one of his hats.
Anita: are you ready to leave?
Danny: Yeah…
Then they walked out Danny could feel Anita wasn’t really herself, she looked dizzy and he asked her
Danny: You sure you’re alright? *he said taking her hand*
Anita: *looked up at him and said* Yeah I’ll be fine…
As they got to the room where everyone else were they went to the breakfast buffet and started putting stuff onto their plates, then Anita took some sausages and in stead of putting it onto the plate she missed it and dropped it on the floor, Danny looked at her and she chuckled and said
Anita: This is not my day…
Danny: Sweetie… go and sit down and I’ll find something for you…
Anita nodded and went to find a seat beside Sally and Tom laughed at her slightly saying.
Tom: What’s up with you?
Anita: I don’t know, I’m just really tired and a little dizzy; I think I still have a jetlag…
Dougie: You really look lost…
Anita: I know… so what are you guys doing today?
Dougie: don’t really know yet… what are you doing?
Anita: Well Danny’s going to Bolton, and then later to a football match, so I thought I’d just go with him…
Dougie: *nodded* Cool…
Soon enough Danny joined them and placed Anita’s breakfast in front of her and she smiled gratefully at him and said
Anita: Thanks Danny…
Danny: it’s alright… *he said and kissed her cheek*
About half an hour later they all had finished eating and they got up again, and as they walked up there Danny asked Sally and Harry…
Danny: What are you gonna do till the football match?
Harry looked at Sally and said: Actually we haven’t talked about that yet why?
Danny: Just if you wanted you could go with us to Bolton for lunch and then we could go to the game together? That’s if you want to of course…
Sally: I don’t mind if Harry wants to go…
Harry: No that’s cool with me…
Danny: Great… let’s meet up in half an hour or something like that down in the lounge room…
Harry: *nodded* Sure that would be alright…
Then Harry and Sally went to their hotel room, and Danny and Anita went to theirs.

In Harry and Sally’s room they were clearing up a bit before they had to leave and Sally said.
Sally: I miss our apartment at home… don’t you ever get sick of going to new hotels every day for a couple of months?
Harry: hmm… a little, but I honestly don’t think about it that much, as long as I have fun with the guys…
Sally: Yeah I understand, and I’ve had great fun with you as well… but I guess I just have to get used to it…
Harry: Yeah maybe *he kissed her* it’s been great to have you with me this time though…
Sally: That’s great… and I think it’s going to be more fun now that Ann’s here too, I’ll feel more at home, and Danny’s himself again…
Harry: I know… it’s great…
Sally: *turned around to look in the mirror and said* Hmm do you think I should do something about my hair today?
Harry: *smiled at her sudden change of subject but said* No you look great…
Sally: *turned around smiling* Really?
Harry: Really… *he said and leant down to kiss her* You’re beautiful… *she leant in to kiss him again.*

Back in Anita and Danny’s room Danny went to the mini-bar and found a bottle of water for Anita and said
Danny: Here drink this, it might help you feel better *he said smiling and stroked her cheek*
Anita: Thanks Danny, but I already feel better, I think it helped getting something to eat *she said smiling and took the bottle from him*
Danny: I know, I’m just worried about you that’s all…
Anita: I know… and I appreciate that… *she said before drinking some of the water before putting the bottle down and sat down on the bed lying back onto it and Danny took a seat beside her*
Danny: *looked at her* are you sure you wouldn’t rather stay here and get some rest? *he said before lying back as well beside her*
Anita: No… of course not, I wanna go with you guys… *she said with a smile and he leant in to kiss her* you’re not getting rid of me that easily! *she said cheekily*
Danny: Arh, bummer *he said laughing*
Anita: *laughed as well and hit him playfully on his chest, and he leant in to kiss her again* How are you feeling today though?
Danny: more or less the same, except I don’t have fever anymore… I don’t think…
Anita: Ok… well that’s good *she smiled as she felt his forehead* no you don’t feel warm… *looked at the time* we gotta get up again, we’re meeting up with Sally and Harry in 5 minutes…
Danny: *kissed her* I know… I really hope I haven’t infected you…
Anita: I don’t think so… I haven’t been ill like that for more than 3 years… so let’s hope it continues like that yeah?
Danny: *smiled* Yeah… *he got up and grabbed her hand pulling her up with him* let’s go…
Then they both left to go downstairs to wait for Harry and Sally… they soon arrived and they all 4 got into the cap that would drive them to Bolton… they had a great time there, Anita got to meet Danny’s nanny, who she hadn’t met before, and after they went to watch the football match before going back to the hotel to get some sleep, as they were getting up early the next day.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyTirs Mar 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Årh, så kunne jeg endelig få læst det næste add .. I'm so slow, haha Rolling Eyes

Årh, det er godt Anita!
Jeg håber virkelig ikke der er noget galt.
Harry og Sally er såå søde sammen .. Smile
- Det er dig og Danny selvfølgelig også!

Can't wait for more Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyOns Mar 11, 2009 2:41 am

Tark for kommentaren Razz
Bedre sent end aldrig hehe....
jaah... de er søde sammen Sally og Harry... hahah...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyOns Mar 11, 2009 2:49 am

Her kommer næste add

The next day Anita felt a lot better, she wasn’t dizzy anymore, she was still a little tired, but it wasn’t that bad. They all got onto the tour bus and started their long journey to Aberdeen. They all had a laugh at the bus, the guys were messing about and the girls were having fun watching them, they were being really loud by now they’d been driving a couple of hours and suddenly Tommy said
Tommy: Guys we’re stopping by the next grocery store, so you could buy some lunch…
Tom: Cool… I’m hungry as well…
Sally: Me too, I’m starving…
Harry: Aww… me too *he said and kissed her, then the bus stopped and he said* Let’s go *and he pulled Sally up with him and they walked into the store with everyone else*
Soon after they’d all got what they wanted and went back to the bus and it soon drove off again… after they’d eaten Danny looked at Anita and said.
Danny: You still tired?
Anita: yeah a little, but it’s alright…
Danny: come on lie down *he said patting his leg*
Anita: ok… *she said and laid down resting her head in his lap and he started stroking her hair, she closed her eyes smiling, and enjoyed it* wow this is nice…
Dougie: *came back from the back of the bus and said* now where should I sit? *as Anita was lying down using his spot on the couch thing for her legs*
Anita: *smiled looking at him* there’s still room for you *and she lifted her legs up in the air and he sat down again then she put her legs over his*
They sat like that for a while and then Anita said.
Anita: Wow this is really relaxing, you guys should really try this…
Dougie: with Danny?
Anita: *giggled* well that’s up to you haha… but I thought you might rather wanna have Frankie doing that to you, or am I wrong… *she giggled again*
Dougie: *laughed too* What? *he said and started tickling her feet*
Anita: *giggled even more* stop that… I might end up hurting you…
Dougie: like how? *he said and kept tickling her feet*
Anita: *she started laughing as he was tickling and said* because I can’t control my movements *she looked up at Danny who were laughing slightly too and asked* Is he ticklish?
Danny: why don’t you try and see?
Anita started tickling him too on his belly and he started laughing kind of lying against her, and he tickled her belly too she started moving about on the couch so much, still tickling him and tried to push him off and she used all her strength to push him but they ended up both landing on the floor beside them, and Anita’s knee landed on Dougie’s arm in the fall and he yelled
Dougie: ouch *while laughing* control yourself woman *he said as she got up slightly, but as she was about to walk he gripped on to one of her ankles and she said*
Anita: Dougie let go of my ankle *while laughing*
This scene had made everyone laugh at them… Anita tried to get out of Dougie’s grip but he wouldn’t let go and as she was jumping on one foot trying to pull the other ankle out of Dougie’s grip, he suddenly let go of her making Anita lose her balance and fall and as she fell she hit her head against the corner of a small table thing they had in there making everyone laugh at her and she said.
Anita: Argh Dougie you annoying little kid… *she said laughing too as she put her hand against her forehead*
Danny: *got up from where he was sitting still laughing slightly and said* are you alright? *as he went over to her to pull her up*
Anita: *moved her hand away from her forehead and said* yeah… *she said taking his hand*
Danny: Sweetie you’re bleeding *he said with a small laugh and brushed his hand against her small bruise that was gathering up*
Anita: oh…? *she said looking at her hand which was actually covered in blood* I better get this cleaned up then…
Danny: yeah… I’ll help you *he said pulling her up and they went to the back*
Anita: *found a bottle of water and a box with tissues and sat down on one of the bunks* why’s it always me who ends up losing?
Danny: *laughed* aww you didn’t lose, it was pretty close… *he said taking the water and wetted a tissue before started to remove the blood stains* you gave him a good fight…
Anita: you really think that? *she smiled at him as she tried to get the blood of her hands*
Danny: Yeah… *he smiled back* where’s your toilet bag? *he asked her putting the water bottle down*
Anita: Why? What are you gonna need it for?
Danny: well I was gonna find a plaster or something?
Anita: I don’t wanna wear a plaster… that looks stupid…
Danny: *chuckled* then how would you stop the bleeding?
Anita: *she laid herself back on the bed and took a tissue and put it against the wound* that would make it stop soon, it’ll only take a few minutes…
Danny: ok…

Back in the other part of the bus Dougie said
Dougie: I hope it isn’t that bad…?
Sally: No it’s Ann she’s always clumsy like that… Don’t worry…
Dougie: maybe I should go talking to her…?
Sally: No don’t do that… she’s in there with Danny I’m sure she’s alright… and she probably actually wanna be alone with him right now…
Dougie: Are you saying that you actually wanna be alone with Harry right now? *he said with a cheeky glint in his eyes*
Sally: *giggled and blushed* not exactly, but I wouldn’t mind at all…
Harry: Aww *he said and kissed her cheek* I wouldn’t mind either… *she looked at him and he leant in to kiss her*
Dougie: Argh I think I got on the wrong bus here… it’s filled with loved up couples…
Sally: *pulled away and said* Aww sorry Dougie, in a few days Frankie will come as well then I don’t think you’d be complaining anymore…
Dougie: *smiled to himself happily by the mention of her name and said* yeah I can’t wait…
Sally: Aww little Dougie’s in love…
Harry: I know, it’s great… everyone’s happy…

Back with Danny and Anita… Danny got up slightly about to go back to the others but Anita said…
Anita: Danny can’t you stay here with me a little? *trying to give her the sweetest smile she could think of*
Danny: *smiled back and he sighed as he felt a warm feeling inside* sure… *he said and leant down to kiss her* is it getting better now? *he said moving the tissue and said* Yeah I think it stopped…
Anita: I told you it wouldn’t take long…
Danny: you got a bump though *he said smiling and stroke it softly making her wince slightly* sorry…
Anita: it’s alright… *she smiled* I don’t mind when it’s you *and then she leant up to kiss him again, her hands went up his body and she tried to unbutton his shirt and Danny pulled away laughing slightly*
Danny: we can’t do this here; everyone could walk in on us or hear…
Anita: *giggled and said* sorry, I just couldn’t resist…
Danny: *made himself comfortable on the bunk with her and said* it’s alright…

An hour later with the other’s Dougie said
Dougie: What are they still doing in there?
Harry: *looked up and said* I don’t know…
They all got up and went to see what they were doing, and as they got there they saw Anita and Danny wrapped up in each other’s arms both asleep and everyone aww’d at them and Sally said
Sally: Let’s leave them again *quietly*
Dougie: But I want a picture of them first… *he said and quickly went back and found a camera and took a picture of them*
The blitz woke Danny up and he looked confused up at them all and sat up saying
Danny: What’s going on? *with a yawn*
Sally: Nothing, you were just both asleep and looked really cute, so we took a picture…
Danny: Oh… *he said and rubbed his eyes looking at Anita who were still fast asleep and said* aww she really looks like an angel when she sleeps doesn’t she *he said smiling at her*
Sally: yeah, let’s leave her, I think she really needs some sleep…
Danny: yeah I know… *he kissed Anita’s cheek softly before getting up and following the other 5* So… what time is it?
Sally: it’s 3, we’d be there in about an hour and a half…
Danny: *nodded* ok cool…
They all kept chatting back and forth and about 30 minutes later Anita emerged from the back room and said.
Anita: how long have I been asleep?
Danny: *looked up at her smiling* hey sweetie… a couple of hours… *he said before kissing her* we’re almost in Aberdeen now…
Dougie: Sorry about the bump, I didn’t mean to hurt you…
Anita: *looked at Dougie and said* it’s alright, don’t think about it…
Dougie: Are you sure…?
Anita: Of course… I know you didn’t mean too…
About an hour later they arrived in Aberdeen they passed a lot of fans and the guys were looking out of the windows waving at them as they passed them, and soon enough they parked the bus and the guys got out first and were met by a lot of screaming fans and they all waved at them, then the girls walked out slowly after and went in with the guys. The tour went on the next week and it all went awesome the whole tour ended in Liverpool, and they all went out to celebrate it by going for a few drinks.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyMan Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Nej nej nej, hvor er jeg bare langsom!! Rolling Eyes

Super godt chapter Smile
Genial 'kamp' mellem dig og Dougie xD
Og Danny er da bare sød, og Dougie. Årh, det er de alle sammen!!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyTors Apr 23, 2009 12:38 pm

tark.. havde helt selv glemt jeg havde lagt et afsnit ind hehe Razz
Men tak for kommentaren...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 EmptyFre Jun 05, 2009 11:15 pm

opdagede lige at det er længe siden jeg har posted herinde, håber i kommer med nogle kommentarer venter spændt... anyways here's my new add.

A week later they were all gathered at once at the studio talking when Danny said
Danny: Where are you guys celebrating Christmas? *he said looking around*
Sally: I normally don’t celebrate Christmas so I’ll probably just go with Harry? If that’s ok with you? *she smiled at Harry*
Harry: Of course it is… *he said and kissed her*
Danny: Anyways, what about everyone else… *he’d noticed Anita was being really quiet but then she said*
Anita: Well my mom invited me to Denmark… so I’m considering it, but if you don’t want me to go there I could go with you *she said to Danny*
Danny: It’s alright… if you decide to go to your parents’ for Christmas I’ll understand, and might as well go with you, but when were you planning to go then?
Anita: well the weekend before Christmas and then go back here the 26th…
Danny: Well if I’m going with you I can’t be there till the 23rd…
Anita: it’s alright, you could arrive that day then right?
Danny: *smiled* Sure… oh and about the new years I was thinking we should rent a club or something for the whole night?
Dougie: That sounds nice…
Anita: Hey could I possibly invite a few of my friends from Denmark?
Danny: Sure? How many?
Anita: Just 3…? Plus a few from the uni…?
Danny: of course you can… do you wanna invite some from Denmark too Sally?
Sally: Yeah… I have 3 friends as well…
Danny: Ok great…
They all kept chatting and planning the party for a few more minutes before Anita had to get back to work, happy that Danny wanted to go and celebrate Christmas with her in Denmark…

So let’s move forward to the day before New Year Sally woke up in Harry’s arms and smiled at him as he was still asleep, she laid there watching him for a while, he looked so peaceful, a slight smile on his face, and his slow breathing felt warm against her skin. After about 15 minutes of just watching him sleep, she tried to get up without waking him up and succeeded he just turned over in bed, and stayed asleep. She got up and looked through her wardrobe to see if she had anything she could wear for the New Years party and noticed she didn’t and texted Anita saying ‘Ann! I hope you don’t have any plans with Danny or something today, we really need to go shopping, I need a dress for 2moz, you think we could go shopping maybe?’ and waited for her to reply, she didn’t expect her to reply instantly, knowing Anita she probably hadn’t woken up yet. So she then went to the bathroom to have a shower, and when she got out from the bathroom again she looked through her wardrobe once again to find something to wear for the shopping. Then she heard movements from the bed, and soon enough Harry said
Harry: wow! What a great view first thing in the morning… *he said noticing Sally only in her underwear*
Sally: *turned around smiling and said* Morning handsome… you slept well?
Harry: *got up slowly from the bed and started walking towards her saying* Yeah I did… *then he grabbed her waist and kissed her and said* So what are your plans for today?
Sally: I just texted Ann to see if she wanted to go shopping with me, as I don’t have a dress for tomorrow… What are you wearing?
Harry: I haven’t thought about that yet… I’m not a girl you know… but it’s probably going to be a suit, I mean it is New Year…
Sally: That’s what I thought, so I’m gonna find a beautiful dress that would look great together with your suit… *she said with a smile, placing her arms around his neck*
Harry: how many of your friends from Denmark are coming tomorrow?
Sally: Only 2 of them could come so it’s only Ajlin and Filiz…
Harry: Ok… I think it’s the same with Ann, one of her friends had to work tomorrow so she couldn’t make it…
Sally: Ok… too bad…
Harry: Yeah… *started kissing her neck, shoulder and everything in that area in between saying* So…? when are you going shopping with Ann?
Sally: *smiled closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Harry’s lips against her skin and said* Well I haven’t heard from her yet, so I’ve got some time…
Harry: *smiled cheekily at her and said* Well let’s go back to bed for a while then… *and he leant in to kiss her passionately before they landed on the bed*

With Anita and Danny, Danny was the first one to wake up as he heard Anita’s phone go off telling her she’d got a message and he first looked around confused, but then looked at Anita and started relaxing again, she was still sleeping with her head nuzzling against his neck and her arms around him, he looked at the time and saw it said 11.00 AM and he thought it would be alright to wake her up so he lightly kissed her on top of her head, but got no response, then he started stroking her arm up and down lightly and with that he felt her stir in her sleep and knew she was waking up slowly and said.
Danny: Morning sweetie… *calmly and kissed her head again*
Anita: *opened her eyes as she heard Danny’s gentle voice and felt his lips pressing against her forehead and she then looked up at him smiling and said* Morning… *she said resting her head on his chest not wanting to get up at all*
Danny: *started stroking her hair and said* someone texted you…
Anita: Really? *she reached over Danny and grabbed her phone reading the text* It’s Sally…
Danny: *looked at the text as Anita read it* what does she want?
Anita: she wanna go shopping… she needs a dress for tomorrow apparently… which reminds me I need one too…
Danny: Well you better help Sally out then right *he said kissing her cheek*
Anita: *looked at him* yeah… *she put her phone away and looked at him then she leant in to kiss him and said* but I wanna stay here a little before I go…
Danny: Well that’s up to you sweetie *he said and kissed her again rolling her over*
Later that morning she texted Sally back and said where and when to meet up, she was now dressed and just eating her breakfast when Danny came in as well and he said.
Danny: Ann… I was wondering, when are you starting school again?
Anita: the 19th of January… why? *as he sat himself on the table in front of her*
Danny: cos I was thinking of go skiing, and I wanted to take you with me…
Anita: *smiled widely at him and said* I’d love to, but I should warn you I’ve never been skiing before….!
Danny: Really? Why?
Anita: Well I don’t know… I really want to though…
Danny: Well then it’s settled then…
Anita: *leant up to kiss him* I love you… and I can’t wait… who else are going?
Danny: Well actually I was thinking only you and me…
Anita: You… Me… alone… a whole week? well I like the thought of that…
Danny: *laughed slightly and said* I know it’s gonna be great…
Anita: oh well I gotta go now, or else I’ll be late and Sally would start to wonder…
Danny: And we don’t want that now do we?
Anita: *smiled* Nope… what are you gonna wear tomorrow? Suit?
Danny: Yeah it’s probably gonna be something like that… *he said smiling*
Anita: Ok just wanted to be sure, as I’m gonna try and find a dress too…
Danny: Great… *then Anita kissed him before grabbing her bag and walked out and Danny sighed to himself happily, and went downstairs to see what Dougie was up to
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 11 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 11 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: