Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Anita's Fic - Page 9 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyOns Jan 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Back at the hospital Vicky and Kathy had left again, and Anita went downstairs and bought some flowers and a sandwich for her and Dougie and bottle of water for both of them and then went back upstairs to Danny’s room and found Dougie in there and said
Anita: Doug! I got us some food, I’m hungry…
Dougie: Thanks… you didn’t have to think about that… *as he looked up at her* wow are those flowers for me?
Anita: *giggled* No… *she found a vase and filled it with water and arranged the flowers in there, before putting it on the bedside table Danny had* just thought they were beautiful… *Anita sat down on her usual spot beside Danny’s bed, and beside Dougie* I hope you like the sandwich I got you? *she said handing him one with chicken and bacon and a bottle of water*
Dougie: Yeah it’s ok what did you get yourself?
Anita: One with tuna and cucumbers…
Dougie: Sounds great… but it gives you a bad breath…
Anita: Well I don’t care, Danny’s not awake, so I’m not gonna kiss anyone…
Dougie: *laughed* I know, but you don’t know when he’s going to wake up?
Anita: Well then I have a toothbrush in my toilet bag over there *she said pointing at a big sports bag*
They kept chatting back and forth as they ate, soon after a nurse came in to tell them that she needed to do a new check-up and she did, and Danny kept doing better, so she thought it was only a matter of time before Danny would wake up. Anita was so happy to hear the news and went back to the room and sat down beside Danny again taking his hand smiling.
Dougie: Hmm don’t you think you should get some sleep, you look knackered…
Anita: *smiled at him* No I don’t feel like sleeping now *even though her eyes were getting heavy* I just wanna sit in here with Danny…
Dougie: *nodded* ok… I’m just gonna call Tom and Harry to let them know the news alright?
Anita: Ok… *she smiled and turned back towards the bed looking at Danny and she stroke his hair and cheek softly moving the fringe a bit so it didn’t go in his eyes* I can’t wait for you to wake up *she said kissing his hand resting her head on the bed still holding his hand in hers.*

In the corridor Dougie had called Tom and told him the news, and was now dialling Harry’s number, he soon answered and said
Harry: Hello *in a tired voice* what’s up Doug?
Dougie: Hey I just called to tell you that Danny’s doing better, and that it’s only a matter of time before he wakes up…
Harry: ok… cool… I’ll pass the news to Sally…
Dougie: Great… I already told Tom, so I’ll be going back to Ann again…
Harry: Ok sure… bye…
And with that Dougie hung up his phone and went back to Ann
Dougie: Now everyone knows the news *he said but he didn’t get any response* Ann? *then he noticed she’d fallen asleep and smiled to himself, and went to find a small blanket and covered her with that, he gently kissed her hair before walking back to the corridor where he found a small couch that he made himself comfortable at*
Throughout the night Anita woke a few times thinking she heard Danny move, but he didn’t, this time she went to go to the bathroom and as she got back she quickly got something to drink before sitting back down, and went back to sleep. About 2 hours later, at around 6.30 AM Danny woke up, he looked around the room, not quite sure where he was, then he felt someone holding his hand, and he looked to his side to see Anita there sleeping, in what looked like a really uncomfortable position, he smiled to himself happily seeing her there, and moved his free hand and stroke her hair softly, she flinched slightly, waking up slowly, and before opening her eyes she said
Anita: Dougie? *but as she opened her eyes she saw Danny looking right back at her, she jumped up saying* DANNY… you’re awake *and threw her arms around him*
Danny: Hey *he said hugging her back* it’s great to see you too…
Anita: don’t ever do this to me again alright?
Danny: I won’t *he said as she pulled out of the hug he looked her in the eyes, and saw tears had gathered up* don’t cry sweetie, I’m right here… *he said brushing a few tears away before leaning in to kiss her*
As they kissed Anita pushed the button to call for a nurse before saying.
Anita: We better get you checked up…
Danny: I guess you’re right… *just as he said that a nurse walked through the door*
Nurse: So Mr. Jones I see you’ve finally woken up? *he nodded*
Anita: I’ll go tell everyone *she said kissing him before going out*
As she got out she saw Dougie sleeping on a couch and rushed over to him, and shook him, he woke up slowly and said
Dougie: *mumbled tiredly* What’s up?
Anita: He’s awake… Danny’s awake… *she said happily*
Dougie: Really? That’s great *he said pulling her in for a hug* how is he?
Anita: I don’t know I didn’t talk to him that much, the nurse’s checking up on him right now. *she pulled her phone out of her pocket* I’m just gonna call Sally and Harry, I don’t have Tom’s number…
Dougie: I’ll call him…
Anita nodded and dialled Sally’s number who picked it up a few seconds later
Sally: Hey Ann what’s up? *she said sleepily obviously only just woken up*
Anita: HE’S AWAKE!!! Danny’s awake…
Sally: Oh that’s great… was he happy to see you?
Anita: Yeah… so are you coming to the hospital?
Sally: Yeah… I’ll just wake Harry up…
Anita: Great I’ll see you soon… bye…
And then they both hung up.

Så vågnede han, hehe nå hva sys i?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyOns Jan 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Årh endelig vågnede han! Very Happy
- Dougie er så kær i den her fic ..

Mere , det er super godt Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyOns Jan 21, 2009 5:03 pm

hehe ja... sys jeg også han er hehe...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 5:55 pm

I anledningen af at jeg er blevet syg, vil jeg lige poste et nyt afsnit af min fic Smile

Sally turned over in bed and saw Harry was fast asleep still, she kissed his cheek and stroke his forehead while calmly saying.
Sally: Harry, sweetie, wake up…
Harry: *flinched slightly before opening his eyes a little before tiredly answering* What’s up sweetie… what time is it?
Sally: It’s only 6.45, but Anita just called me and said that Danny’s woken up…
Harry: *opened his eyes fully to look at her and smiled saying* That’s great… let’s get up then…
Sally: Yeah… *was about to get up when Harry pulled her back down* What’s up? Shouldn’t we get up?
Harry: Yeah but not without a kiss *he said smiling, before grapping her neck softly pulling her down to kiss him* that’s better… *he said smiling*
Sally: Good now let’s get up *she said before pecking him on the lips*
Harry: Sure…
Then they both got up, and quickly got into some clothes before going to the hospital.
Soon after they emerged by the hospitals, luckily for them no fans were there yet… I mean it was only 7 in the morning.
As they got up to the floor Danny was staying they saw Anita and Dougie chatting happily, and went over to her.
Harry: Hey… what’s up?
Anita: The nurse’s just checking Danny over…
Harry: Great…
Then they saw Tom and Giovanna emerging, and they said hi to them as well. Then the nurse came out from Danny’s room and went over to them all.
Nurse: He’s doing fine, he’ll need a lot of rest, but if everything goes well today he might be able to go back home later today. He’s ankle’s sprained and he’s got some headaches, but that causes a small concussion of the brain, he’d be fine in a few days.
Tom: That’s great… we can see him now then?
Nurse: Yeah… *they all turned to walk into the room and the nurse said* Anita can I talk to you?
Anita: *turned around* Yeah sure…
Nurse: he has a little pain in his back and shoulder, from the accident as well, and if you wanna help him out you should give him some back massage…
Anita: Oh ok… I could do that… *she said nodding* Was that all?
Nurse: Yeah… it was…
Then Anita followed the rest of the guys to the room. She saw Harry and Tom kind of high fiving him, then Dougie did the same, but Danny looked at him with a kind of weird look, like he knew something, but Anita shrugged it off, then Sally said hi and he smiled at her she hugged him and he kissed her cheek.
Danny: Great to see you Sally…
Sally: You too Danny…
They all kept chatting for a while, although Anita didn’t say much, she was kind of in a world of her own, then Danny said.
Danny: Could I talk to Anita for a bit? *she looked at him smiling*
Harry: Sure… we’ll leave you 2 on your own for a bit…
Danny: Thanks…
Then they all left and Anita went over to Danny and sat down on the side of his bed looking at him and she said
Anita: What’s up?
Danny: I’m just so happy to see you… *he said stroking her arm* at least one good thing came out of the accident…
Anita: *giggled* Yeah but don’t do it again ok… *she said and kissed him*
Danny: I won’t… *he smiled at her but stayed silent, then he smiled at her as he remembered something, Anita was looking down at his hands* by the way… I love you too…
Anita: *looked up confused, did he hear everything she’d said to him* you heard me?
Danny: *nodded* Yeah I did…
Anita: *smiled and kissed him again this time more passionate, then it hit her, why Danny looked at Dougie like that before and she pulled away* if you heard me, then you must have heard my conversation with Dougie too?
Danny: Yeah I did… *he said in some kind of worried, yet calm voice*
Anita: Listen don’t get mad at him ok… I told him that I love you, and nothing could change that, and that he should try and get over me… he was scared of telling anyone…
Danny: I know… it’s just it’s weird that he likes you, sees you differently than my other friends…
Anita: I know… it’s weird to me too, but he already acted different to me last night, then he did in Australia, so I actually think he’s moved on… I don’t want it to ruin your friendship
Danny: I know… it won’t, as long as I know you don’t feel anything for him I’m alright…
Anita: *smiled* I guess I just confessed everything I feel for you to you, and Dougie, so don’t worry *she said and kissed him again*
Danny: you look tired…
Anita: I am… I didn’t get much sleep last night… *heard her tummy rumble a bit too* I guess I’m hungry too…
Danny: should we go downstairs and get something to eat, I’m getting hungry too, and I need to get out of here for a bit...
Anita: *smiled* sure… I’ll be back with some crutches…
Danny: Ok…
Soon after they both walked out of the room and saw everyone else gathered out there and Danny said
Danny: We’re going to get something to eat, are you guys joining us?
They all nodded and followed them down there. As they got downstairs they walked pass the main doors towards the cafeteria, and as they passed the doors they looked out and noticed a lot of fans who had gathered up outside again, so Danny said.
Danny: Wow are they here because of me?
Anita: Yeah, you should have seen how many there was yesterday…
Danny: Cool… we have the best fans in the world don’t we…?
Anita: *giggled* Yeah we’re pretty awesome…
Danny: *looked at her and smiled before kissing her* I’m just gonna go and say hi…
Anita nodded and the rest of the guys did too, so the 4 of them went to the door and it opened and they walked outside slowly, and as the fans saw all 4 of them walking out they screamed realising that Danny had woken up, and Danny said.
Danny: Hi guys… it’s great to see you all, and thanks for showing up all of you… it means a lot to me that you’ve cared so much that you’ve showed up here.
Fan: Danny, could we get autographs? Or pictures…
Danny: *smiled and said* sure *he said grapping the picture she had in her hand of all of the guys* here you go… *he said and posed with her to get a picture*
Harry: *was talking to another girl* Wow this is a great picture, when’s it from? *he said noticing one where he was standing with her*
Fan2: It was from when I met you before your gig in Wembley on MITO tour…
Harry: Cool…
About 10 minutes later the guys decided to go back inside and right before they walked in a girl said.
Fan: Danny, was it your girlfriend that arrived with Tom yesterday?
Danny: I’ve no comments…
And with that they all walked inside and Danny said
Danny: Ann, I didn’t tell them that you were my girlfriend, as I didn’t know if you wanted everyone to know about us?
Anita: Don’t worry… I don’t know… I’ll think about it throughout the day… it’s just I know how some fans can be towards your girlfriends…
Danny: I know… *he said kissing her* that’s why I want you to make the decision…
Harry: Sally I’ll need to know too… cos I don’t mind that everyone knows about you, I just want you to be complete sure about this, cos it’s going to change your life quite a lot…
Sally: *nodded* I know… thanks for letting me decide *she said smiling and kissed him* Now let’s go get something to eat, cos I’m starving…
Harry: Sure… let’s go…
Then they all went to get some breakfast.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Super godt Very Happy
- Og træls at du også blev syg. Vi håbede jo ellers på at du ikke gjorde.
God bedring hvert fald!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 6:40 pm

tror og håber ikk det er kyssesyge haha....
Men er blevet forkølet og så har jeg hovedpine....
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Årh hvor træls -.-
Det kan også 'bare' være influenza
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Måske hehe...
En god ting er der kommet ud af at være syg... jeg ka se håndbold i aften Razz WOO!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
Måske hehe...
En god ting er der kommet ud af at være syg... jeg ka se håndbold i aften Razz WOO!

Årh hvor skønt Very Happy Jeg glæder mig hvert fald til at se den ..
- Tror der bliver en ret spændende kamp!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Ann-Jones skrev:
Måske hehe...

Årh hvor skønt Very Happy Jeg glæder mig hvert fald til at se den ..
- Tror der bliver en ret spændende kamp!

Også mig...
ska jeg poste et afsnit mere i aften?
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Hvis du gider (;
- Jeg vil gerne læse!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 22, 2009 8:31 pm

hehe ok... så sætter jeg et ind nu...Razz

As the day passed Danny felt a lot better and the nurse had just let him go home a few minutes ago, the time was 5 in the afternoon and he was packing his things, when Anita walked through the door and said
Anita: So when would you be ready to leave?
Danny: in a few minutes *he said grapping her waist pulling her into him*
Anita: I can’t wait to see your apartment… *she said kissing him*
Danny: *as they pulled out of the kiss he pulled her in for a hug* Have you thought about what we talked about earlier, making it official?
Anita: yeah… I don’t know what if they start saying stuff about me?
Danny: Then don’t listen to them… but if you don’t want to we could wait… I’ll support you no matter what.
Anita: *nodded* I know… could we wait…?
Danny: Sure *he said kissing her* now let’s get going…
Then they went outside and Anita saw Sally and Harry talking and kissing, she smiled at them and went over to Sally and asked.
Anita: Are you and Harry making it official?
Sally: yeah… I think they already knew yesterday, cos me and Harry arrived and left together yesterday… so I think they kind of figured it out… are you?
Anita: I don’t know… *she turned to Giovanna with a questioning look*
Giovanna: Ann it’s alright, I understand if you don’t want to yet…
Anita: But how are they towards you?
Giovanna: they are really nice actually, they’ve been from the beginning…
Anita: Ok…
Then all 7 of them went downstairs and as they got to the doors and Dougie went out first followed by Harry and Sally, they walked outside slowly… he noticed Sally looking a little frightened about the whole situation, he gave her a warm smile and put his arm around her and said.
Harry: Don’t worry sweetie…
Fan: Harry is she your girlfriend? *she said with a smile*
Harry: *looked at Sally making sure she was alright with this and said* Yeah… she is *he said smiling moving on*
Another fan: Have you known her for long?
Harry: we met in Australia…
Then they got to their car and got in to wait for Danny and Anita. Back inside Anita took hold of Danny’s arm making him turn around.
Anita: Danny, let’s just do it…
Danny: Are you sure… you can go with Giovanna and Tom now if you want…
Anita: No… I could do it… *Danny could see she was worried and kissed her cheek making her look at him, his eyes were calm and he had a slight smile on his face, so she couldn’t help but kiss him, and just as they did the doors opened cos Giovanna and Tom walked out, and they heard someone say ‘look at Danny and that girl’ and they quickly pulled away and Anita said* well now it’s too late *she said giggling*
Danny: *looked out towards the fans who all looked at them gobsmacked, and then back at Anita* I guess it is… we have to go, Sally and Harry are waiting…
Anita: I know…
Then they both walked out towards the car they got a few questions on their way like the ones Harry had got and as they got to the car they both got in quickly, and Harry started the engine and began to drive off. Soon after they parked in Harry’s driveway and Anita said.
Anita: Is this where you live Harry?
Harry: Yeah you wanna see it?
Anita: Yeah, but let’s wait till tomorrow.
Harry: Sure… I guess you’re tired…
Danny: And we have a lot of catching up to do… so no disturbing!
Harry: *laughed* sure… have a great night then…
Anita giggled at them and then Harry and Sally walked inside as Danny started walking towards his place. Soon enough they got to Danny’s door and as he started fiddling with the keys they heard something scraping the door and Danny said.
Danny: Well I guess someone else has missed me too…
Anita: *smiled* Who?
Danny: My dog Bruce… Be careful when we go in so he doesn’t run out of the apartment…
Anita: *nodded* Sure… I didn’t know you have a dog, you never told me that…
Danny: sorry… I guess I didn’t think about him when we talked…
Anita: It’s alright *she smiled as they carefully got inside and Bruce started jumping up and down, showing how happy he was to see Danny he bent down to say hi and patted him* aww he’s cute… *she said smiling, soon enough Bruce noticed Anita there too and ran over to her and she sat down to greet him* hey there… No… no licking in the face… I don’t know where you had your tongue last *she said making Danny laugh then Bruce relaxed and made himself comfortable in Anita’s lap* well I guess I won’t get up again in a while…
Danny: *smiled at them* he just gave you the approval, he likes you too… *he said going over to her picking him up* sorry Bruce… *he said as Bruce made a slightly disappointed noise*
Anita: Aww… did somebody take him for a walk these past days then?
Danny: I have a dog walker for when I don’t have time to do it…
Anita: Oh ok…
Danny: Now come on… I wanna show you the bedroom… *he said with a smirk*
Anita: What about the rest of the apartment? *she smiled back*
Danny: You could see that later *he said and started pushing her with one of his crutches toward his bedroom*
Anita: *she started giggling* Danny…! That makes my shirt dirty…
Danny: *moved the crutch to see if she was right and he said* oh yeah sorry… *then added* Well we’d just have to get you out of those clothes then don’t we..?
Anita: sure… *she said as they got to his bedroom and turned around and looked him directly into his eyes apparently Bruce had followed them in there and Anita said* should I get him into another room?
Danny: Yeah, it’s probably the best… *he said with a laugh*
Anita: *then she let him out back into the living room before closing the door again* is that alright *she said seeing him nodding* good *she said and walked up to him putting her hands on his waist and leant in to kiss him, and as the kiss turned more passionate she moved her hands up around his neck… and then I think you know what happened.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Aw, Bruce Very Happy
- Han er så sød!

Super godt, as usual Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 3:06 am

her er lige et nyt afsnit..Smile

At Harry’s apartment Sally was sitting in the living room on a couch looking into the blue, thinking, when Harry walked into the room and said
Harry: Sweetie, is something up? *he said kissing her as he sat down*
Sally: No… it’s nothing… I was just thinking about something at home *she lied*
Harry: Oh ok *he said knowing that wasn’t quite right, but didn’t ask her as she probably didn’t wanna talk about it right now* what do you wanna do tonight?
Sally: hmm that’s a good question… *she smiled* should we go out for dinner? And go see a movie after?
Harry: *smiled* sure we can do that… where do you wanna eat?
Sally: Hmm… I could do with a pizza today…
Harry: Ok sure… when do you wanna leave?
Sally: should we say in an hour or something… I could do with a shower before we go…
Harry: *nodded* ok *he said and kissed her* sounds great to me…
Sally: I’m heading for the shower now *she said and kissed him again before standing up and went to the bathroom*
After the shower Sally found some blue jeans leggings and a grey long top, and she put a silver necklace on, she quickly did her hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara, before walking back out to Harry, who were sitting on the couch watching some telly, and she said.
Sally: Ready…
Harry: *looked up at her and smiled* you look great *and he got up and kissed her* I just have to change my shirt, be right back…
Sally: *nodded* ok…
Then he went to his room and changed his shirt before they went out to his car.

Back with Danny and Anita they were lying in bed kissing, when they heard Bruce scraping on the door and Danny said
Danny: I think he really needs to go for a walk…
Anita: Oh… are you gonna go now?
Danny: Erm well actually I can’t walk properly so I was thinking, do you mind taking him for a walk..? Then I’ll fix us some dinner while you’re there…?
Anita: *looked at him smiling* Sure… but I don’t know the place, I might end up getting lost…
Danny: Hmm, go downstairs and ask Dougie to go with you, he could take Flea as well…
Anita: Are you sure?
Danny: *smiled* Yeah I trust you *he said and kissed her* now get up and get dressed… what do you want for dinner?
Anita: *thought for a while* are you gonna order something?
Danny: Yeah… *he said and nodded*
Anita: Hmm I don’t know… I could eat Mc Donald’s…
Danny: Really? Well I can’t order that…
Anita: I know… just get pizza… with spaghetti bolognaise…
Danny: Ok… I’ll do that…
Then she got up and got dressed and went out of the room to Bruce and said.
Anita: Do you wanna go for a walk *she said as she found the dog leash and he started jumping around happily barking a little* alright then…
Then she went downstairs and knocked on Dougie’s door, and soon enough he answered and smiled as he saw Anita and noticed Bruce…
Dougie: Hey there Bruce *he said and bent down to say hi* What’s up Ann?
Anita: Danny sent me to walk with Bruce cos of his ankle, so I told him I’d end up getting lost and he suggested that I could go with you, as you might wanna go for a walk with Flea?
Dougie: Oh sure… just a second… I’ll get Flea.
Soon enough they both went outside and started walking down the road talking, not knowing that Danny watched them from his apartment, as they walked, he was afraid to lose her to Dougie… but he trusted her.
Dougie: *looked at her hair it was in a bun but he said* Ann your hair’s a mess…
Anita: *she looked at him a bit confused then grinned* Oh… well I was in quite hurry before… *she giggled*
Dougie: *knew what she and Danny had been up to by that look and shook his head* so what are you gonna do tonight?
Anita: Just staying in… enjoying each other’s company…
Dougie: Ok… nice
Then Harry and Sally pulled up beside them and Harry said.
Harry: Hey Ann, I thought you were with Danny?
Anita: Yeah I just had to go for a walk with Bruce…
Sally: Aww they’re cute *she said noticing Bruce and Flea*
Anita: Yeah… where are you going?
Sally: Out for dinner and for a movie after…
Anita: Uhh that sounds nice…
Soon enough they both drove off and Anita turned back to talk to Dougie.
Anita: By the way, Danny heard you talking to me the other day…
Dougie: He did? *he said looking frightened*
Anita: Yeah but I told him that he shouldn’t get mad at you because of that, cos nothing’s gonna happen…
Dougie: Ok *he said looking down just as they got to a park* I’m glad you stood up for me…
Anita: No problem *she smiled at him*
They kept chatting a little until Anita asked
Anita: How long time do we need to stay here?
Dougie: I guess we could start going back *he said looking at Bruce and Flea who were playing around with each other* Flea, Bruce come here *he shouted they’d set them free as they got to the park…*
Anita: *saw Bruce and Flea come running towards them and she smiled at them* hey there… good boy… *she said putting the leash in its hook again*
Then the both of them got up and started walking back. Soon enough they were back and they saw a pizza van outside and Anita said.
Anita: Ooh dinners here…
Dougie: Nice… see you tomorrow…
Anita: Yeah… bye Doug, thanks for wanting to walk with me…
Dougie: No problem… *he said as he reached his door*
Then Anita went up to Danny’s apartment and noticed Danny paying the pizza guy and she said.
Anita: Hey we’re back, and I’m starving…
Danny: *smiled at her* That’s good… *he said before thanking the pizza guy*
Then they went inside and they went to the living room and sat down, Danny turned on the TV and started eating, he was being really quiet and Anita said.
Anita: What’s up Danny?
Danny: *looked at her* What do you mean?
Anita: You’re really quiet…
Danny: It’s nothing really don’t worry…
Anita: *looked at him not sure if she should believe him* You sure…? *she said before taking a bite of her pizza*
Danny: Yeah…
Anita: Is it something to do with Dougie? Cos if it is, nothing is ever going to happen… he’s just a friend like Harry and Tom…
Danny: I’m sorry, I know it sounds stupid, but it’s just I’m afraid to lose you… *he said looking down*
Anita: *smiled kind of flattered and said* it’s not stupid Danny… I think it’s sweet, I feel the same about you… I guess it’s normal when you’re in love…
Danny: *looked at her and smiled* you’re probably right… and if it wasn’t because my mouth is full of pizza right now, I’d have kissed you…
Anita: *laughed* sweet *she said stroking his cheek smiling*
They kept talking and eating.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am

Back with Harry and Sally they’d finished eating and Harry said,
Harry: So which movie do you wanna see *as he wrapped his arm around her as they walked down Leicester Square towards the Odeon*
Sally: I don’t mind, you choose… as long as you’re here I’m happy *she said and noticed how cheesy that sounded*
Harry: *laughed slightly* cheesy but I love it, anyways cool let’s go see… Juno?
Sally: Sure…
Then they both went inside and Sally was amazed by how big this cinema was and she said.
Sally: Wow… this is huge! I mean it’s a lot bigger than the Imperial in CPH, that’s the biggest in Denmark…
Harry: Yeah… it is… *he said as he paid for the tickets* Let’s get something to drink, and popcorn maybe?
Sally: *nodded and smiled* Yeah… *then she noticed girls looking at them whispering* I think you have a few fans here too…
Harry: well I think we meet fans everywhere we go… so get used to it, sometimes they don’t bother us… what do you want to drink?
Sally: Ok… Diet coke…
Harry: Ok… *he ordered what he needed and paid for it before they both went to find their seat and sat down* I hope this movie’s good, I’ve heard a lot about it, it should be quite funny…
Sally: Yeah I heard that too…
Harry: *looked at her* you look beautiful tonight… *and kissed her*
Sally: *smiled* Thanks *she said kissing him again*
Girl: excuse me? But are you Harry’s girlfriend?
Harry: *they both pulled away and he looked at the row in front of them seeing a girl there and answered* No I’m just kissing strangers now… *Sally giggled at him, but the girl didn’t find it that funny and he added* Of course she’s my girlfriend, I actually thought everyone knew about her by now?
Girl: No I didn’t know sorry…
Harry: It’s alright…
Girl: Ok… are you all hooked up now?
Harry: *smiled* No… there’s still one spot open?
Girl: Oh ok… Oh I’m sorry I’ll leave you two…
Harry smiled gratefully at her and turned to Sally and said.
Harry: Don’t eat all the popcorn *he said noticing it totally full laughing slightly cos she’d barely touched it*
Sally: *laughed* ok I think I could save something for you…
They kept chatting back and forth until the movie started… when the movie finished they got out and they went back home talking about the movie and how funny they both thought it was, inside Sally had a lot on her mind as well, and really wanted to talk to Anita right now, but she knew she had to wait till tomorrow. As they got back to the apartment they went straight to the bedroom as they were both really tired and Harry said.
Harry: I really enjoyed tonight… well I’ve enjoyed every minute with you these past days…
Sally: I know me too…
Harry: what do you say if you could move here in some way soon?
Sally: I don’t know Harry, what about school?
Harry: You’re right… I didn’t think about that…
Sally: Let me think about it alright, cos I really wanna move here too, so I can spend as much time with you as possible, and after what happened to Danny I felt like we’re living too far away from each other when something like that happens.
Harry: I know… come here *he said motioning for her to move closer to him and he pulled her in for a hug* I love you….
Sally: I love you too *she said and pulled out slightly and leant in to kiss him in stead*
It got more passionate and soon enough they were lying on the bed kissing almost naked, and I guess you all know what happens here.

Back with Anita and Danny they’d just got out of the shower and Anita said
Anita: Danny the nurse said it could help you with a back massage… what do you think of that?
Danny: *smiled* that sounds nice… *he said as he’d dried his hair*
Anita: Great, go and lie on the bed and I’ll be there in a second…
He did and Anita found some body lotion with no perfume in, and then she went into the room where Danny were lying on his bed, on his stomach, and Anita made herself comfortable sitting herself on the lower back, then squirted some body lotion onto her hands and started rubbing his back slowly.
Anita: Danny… you have to say if you want me to rub it harder or softer, cos I don’t know how you like it…
Danny: Sure just continue like that at first.
Anita: Ok…
Then she started rubbing his back again starting around his shoulders, sometimes Danny would groan out in pain as he had some sore spots, and other times he would make sounds that told her he enjoyed it, as she continued she kept going downwards, and around 30 minutes later she said.
Anita: *leant down to kiss his neck and said* do you wanna give me one now?
Danny: *opened his eyes smiling* what made you think I’d do that *he said teasing her*
Anita: *smirked back* well then maybe I wont be putting out tonight… again…
Danny: *fake shocked* I can’t believe you’re using that as a reason to make me do that… *making Anita giggle then said* but sure I’ll do it now lay down *he said motioning that they should shift places*
They did and he started rubbing her shoulders at first and immediately felt her tense up and said
Danny: Sweetie, relax…
Anita: But my shoulders are really sore, especially the left side…
Danny: how come? Cos I can feel that something is wrong with your shoulder too…
Anita: it’s because of work…
Danny kept massaging her shoulder and neck for a while, trying to loosen it up before moving down to her upper back and felt her enjoy that, and kept moving downwards and about 20 minutes later he kissed her neck and said
Danny: Turn over please…
Anita: *Danny lifted himself a bit up from her so she could move and she turned on to her back and looked up at him* thanks Danny, that was great…
Danny: *smiled* no problem babe *he said and leant down to kiss her*
As they kept kissing it turned more passionate and we all know what happens here.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Hvor sødt Very Happy
Har stadig ondt af Dougie, han skal snart finde en pige! Smile

Mere snart?
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 3:28 pm

her er lige et afsnit mere

The next day Anita got up before Danny and went into the living room to watch some TV… and soon enough Bruce joined her on the couch lying with his head resting on her lap, soon enough she got a text from Sally saying ‘Ann, I need to talk to you, do you think we could meet up?’ and she replied ‘Sure lets go down town and have something to eat?’ ‘That sounds great, I’ll be at yours in 30 minutes’ Sally wrote back and with that Anita went to have a shower and when she was finished getting ready she wrote a note to Danny saying where she’d be and went to the bedroom as she heard Sally knocking on the door, and she quickly kissed Danny’s cheek before going to open the door carefully, so she didn’t let Bruce out.
Anita: No Bruce stay in here… hey Sally *she said as she opened the door and walked out, slamming it as quietly as he could, making sure it locked itself*
Sally: Hey… is Danny awake?
Anita: No… he’s fast asleep… so where do you wanna go? Should we get something to eat?
Sally: *nodded smiling* yeah we could get brunch at a café somewhere…
Anita: Yeah…
Soon enough they arrived at a café and they started chatting about everything and anything and then Anita said.
Anita: You wanted to talk to me about something?
Sally: Yeah… ehm… it’s just eh… when you spend the night at the hospital, and me and Harry went home, we erm didn’t use protection, as we didn’t really think about it…
Anita: Oh don’t worry, me and Danny doesn’t use it all the time either…
Sally: I know, but I’m not on the pills anymore you know…
Anita: *choked on her drink* oh I totally forgot about that, sorry, so you think you’re pregnant?
Sally: I don’t know, maybe I haven’t checked yet…
Anita: You have to do it, and find out about it before we go back… you need to tell Harry if you are…
Sally: yeah you’re right… I’m just scared… we haven’t been together for that long…
Anita: I know… but let’s not worry about that before we know if you’re pregnant for sure…
Sally: You’re right…
They kept talking back and forth.

Back with Danny he woke up by Bruce jumping onto the bed, and it made him laugh slightly and he said
Danny: Hey there buddy… *then he noticed Anita wasn’t there so he got up slowly* Ann *he said as he came to the living room seeing she wasn’t there either, then he went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table saying ‘hey sweetie, gone to talk to Sally, she sounded urgent, hope it’s ok, I’ll be back as soon as I can ok? Call me if you need me, love you… bye xx’ he smiled to himself and grabbed his phone and dialled her number waiting for her to answer*
Anita: Hey sweetie, what’s up?
Danny: hey gorgeous, I missed you when I woke up…
Anita: Sorry, I’ll be back in about an hour… me and Sally are having brunch…
Danny: sounds great… say hi to Sally from me…
Anita: ok *turned to Sally* Danny said hi…
Danny: *heard Sally saying hi back* can’t wait to you get home…
Anita: I know… well I gotta go again… love you…
Danny: love you too… bye…
Then they hung up and Sally smiled saying
Sally: You told him?
Anita: Well apparently he heard everything we said while he was unconscious. And I think I mentioned it a few times…
Sally: oh ok… did he really hear everything?
Anita: Yeah… when me and Dougie talked he told me something… he heard that too…
Sally: What did Dougie tell you?
Anita: Ok promise you won’t tell Harry? *she nodded* ok erm, apparently Dougie has more than friendly feelings for me…
Sally: *shocked* Really, what did you say?
Anita: Well I told him how everything was, that I loved Danny and nothing was gonna change that…
Sally: Oh ok… he understood?
Anita: Yeah I told him to move on, so I think he does…
15 minutes later the girls decided to go and they went to the chemist to buy a pregnancy test and they went to find a quiet toilet where they could take the test. A few minutes later the alarm beeped telling the results were ready and Anita said.
Anita: No matter what happens I’ll support you, you know that right?
Sally: Yeah I know… I just can’t look…
Anita: *nodded and looked at the test and said* Sally… it’s positive… you’re going to be a mom… *she smiled at the last words, looked at her who looked frightened* Don’t worry sweetie… *she said pulling her in for a hug* it’s gonna be ok…
Sally: I hope you’re right…
Then the girls started heading back and Sally went to Harry’s as she got there she went in and saw Harry on the couch and he smiled at her as he saw her.
Harry: Hey sweetie *he said kissing her* had a good day…?
Sally: I guess… *Harry looked at her with a questioning look* Harry… we need to talk…

Hvad synes i? Please comment Razz
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 4:11 pm

I love this fic too much haha =D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

tak Sally...!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Uh, Sally er gravid! Glæder mig til at høre Harry's reaktion Very Happy
Super godt, Anita!
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyTors Jan 29, 2009 11:22 pm

UH! Glæder mig til næste afsnit ;D
Hvis han bliver sur, slår jeg ham! Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyFre Jan 30, 2009 2:52 am

BetteMøffe skrev:
UH! Glæder mig til næste afsnit ;D
Hvis han bliver sur, slår jeg ham! Razz

haha... lad os håbe han ikk blir det så Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyLør Jan 31, 2009 1:46 pm

der kommer lige et nyt afsnit...Smile

Harry: *looked her in the eyes, and saw slight fear* what are you so afraid of *he said before kissing her softly*
Sally: *looked down* erm let’s sit down… erm well I kinda forgot to tell you something, that I think was quite important… you see… I… ehm… *looked at Harry who was trying to read her mind, but without any luck* I don’t know how to tell you this… but I went to talk to Ann today cos of this, and she told me to tell you now… and I just wanna tell you that I’m, erm, pregnant *she said the last word in a whisper so low that Harry didn’t hear*
Harry: I’m sorry I didn’t get the last word you said?
Sally: Harry I’m pregnant *she said now with tears in her eyes frightened about how he would react* and I’ve thought about it and no matter what you want I want to keep it…
Harry: *shocked* Wow, I wasn’t expecting to hear that… *he looked at her and noticed the state she was in then he smiled resting his hand on her arm* You’re gonna be an amazing mom… and I want to keep that baby too *it made Sally look into his eyes, she wiped a few tears away before throwing her arms around him* it’s gonna be ok… but now I really think you should move here…!
Sally: *pulled out of the hug* Yeah you’re right *she said with a smile before she leant in to kiss him* I love you…
Harry: I love you too… I still can’t believe I’m going to be a dad… we really gotta tell everyone…
Sally: Yeah… well Anita knows, she was with me when I found out…
Harry: Yeah… let’s go to Danny’s…

Back with Danny, Dougie had turned up while Anita had been out, so they were watching telly and talking, Danny had talked to Dougie about Anita, and Dougie had said he wasn’t gonna do anything about it, that he’d try and go for Frankie… which made Danny chuckle a little… Dougie went to the kitchen to get both of them a beer when there was a knock on the door, and Dougie went to answer it and Anita stood there…
Dougie: Ann you should really get your own key to this place…
Anita: *laughed* maybe… *Bruce had apparently heard someone coming and came running from the living room and it made Anita laugh again* hallo to you too *turned to Dougie* he’s probably the happiest dog I’ve ever met… *then Danny approached in the hall and he said*
Danny: Hey babes *he said kissing her* you’re finally back
Anita: hehe yeah… how are you feeling today? *she said stroking his forehead*
Danny: Still have a little headache, but my ankle’s better…
Anita: *smiled* that’s good… have you taken some aspirin?
Danny: No… what did you have to talk to Sally about that was so urgent?
Anita: I think you’ll get to know soon, but I shouldn’t be telling you that…
Danny: Aww ok… *he said and kissed her*
Anita: I’ll be right back *she said pecking his lips before going to his bedroom*
Danny went back to the living room and laid down on the couch Dougie took a seat on the other couch. Anita was in the bathroom and had found some painkillers, then she went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, and a coke for herself. Then she went back to the living room and placed the glass of water and 2 pills in front of Danny and said.
Anita: Before you drink that beer, drink that please… *she said with a smile*
He sat up slightly and drank the glass of water taking the pills then he laid back onto the couch and Anita said.
Anita: So where did you think I should sit? *she said as Danny wasn’t saving any room for her on the couch, and he took hold of her hands pulling at them, and she understood what he wanted and sat on top of him and she bent down to kiss him passionately, and felt his hands holding onto her thighs, she sat up on her knees again and looked at him he pulled his legs up so he hit her on the way, making her lose her balance and fall over laughing, looking into Danny’s eyes and he leant up to kiss her again, and his hands went from her thighs up under to the top moving his hand under it and she took hold of his hands and said* Danny, don’t forget Dougie…
Danny: *he stopped what he was doing and looked over at Dougie, who looked uncomfortable not knowing what to do* oh sorry…
Then there was a knock on the door and Dougie said
Dougie: I’ll get it *and out there stood Harry, Sally and Tom* Come in…
As they got to the living room Anita and Danny both sat up looking at them.
Sally: We have something to tell you all *she said and noticed Anita smiling a lot* I just found out this morning, that, ehm, that I’m pregnant… *Harry was also smiling widely*
Danny: Oh my god… is that what you didn’t wanna tell me Ann? *she nodded*
Dougie: Wow, congratulations *he said hugging her and kissed her cheek* call the baby Dougie…
Sally: *laughed* and what if it’s a girl?
Dougie: Then call it Dougline…
Sally: That is probably the ugliest name ever *she said laughing*
Dougie: *looked offended* Oh ok you’re right…
Tom: It’s great Sally…. *her said hugging her too and kissed her cheek*
Danny: We should celebrate this *he said as he finally got up from the couch hugging her and kissed her cheek too*
Harry: Yeah we could do that, let’s go out for dinner *then Harry added* Oh yeah and Sally’s moving here as well…
Danny: Ooh, YAY… that’s great, another hottie in the city *making Sally giggle* Could you convince Ann too?
Anita: *looked at Danny* let me just think it over Danny…
Then they all went out.

Later that evening in Danny’s apartment they’d just got back from their meal. Danny and Anita were in the bedroom Anita was already lying in bed, looking into the blue and Danny had just stripped down to his boxers and sat on the bed beside her taking the covers over him, wrapping his arms around her waist and said.
Danny: Are you alright *and kissed her shoulder* you’ve been really quiet tonight?
Anita: It’s just I don’t know what to do…
Danny: What do you mean…?
Anita: I mean one part of me really, really want to move here, but the other part won’t cos I’m going to miss my family and friends so much…
Danny: I understand… but Ann, listen 5 years ago I had to make the same decision almost… I mean when McFly started I had to leave my friends and family to move here… it was hard at first, but as time passed I noticed that it was the best decision I’ve ever made…
Anita: *listened to what Danny was saying* I know… how often do you see your family now Danny?
Danny: Hmm… that depends on how busy we are… sweetie don’t worry about that now *he said kissing her*
Anita: But Danny I already think it’s weird only seeing my sisters and brother in the weekends… how weird wouldn’t that be if I didn’t see them for months…
Danny: then when you’re together you’re having the best time you’ve ever had with them…
Anita: You sure?
Danny: Yeah… I know you’ve really close bonds with your sisters, but I’m telling you it’s the truth… me and Vicky are closer now even though we don’t see each other as much as we used to…
Anita: *smiled slightly* You’re so sweet Danny… I love you… *she leant in to kiss him softly before laying down closing her eyes*
Danny: I love you too *he said and kissed her forehead*
Soon after they both fell asleep.

hvad synes i?
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyLør Jan 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Hvor er det bare sødt Very Happy
Er glad for at Harry ikke blev sur eller noget!
- Glæder mig til mere xD
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 EmptyLør Jan 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Jeg har kun en ting at sige: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW hahaha..
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 9 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 9 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: