Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Anita's Fic - Page 8 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Aww, hvor er de søde alle sammen Very Happy
Bliv endelig ved med at poste Smile
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 3:12 pm

hehe tak...
Godt du ka li det Very Happy
Der kommer et nyt afsnit senere Smile
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 7:14 pm

nå jeg lovede jo at poste lidt mere idag Smile

As the time passed the girls started getting a bit bored so they found their x-box and started playing that, but they weren’t that good at it and when Harry noticed they were playing he came over and said
Harry: Who’s winning…?
Anita: Not me that’s for sure *he could see she had trouble by controlling it*
Harry: *laughed* you’re not used to play x-box?
Anita: No… well my sister has a PS2 but we only use it for eye toy and singstar… and I’m good at those games…
Harry: Ok then… what about guitar hero?
Anita: No I’m not that good at that either… I’ve played it once… I remember I played the Killers – When you were young and I made it through that one… *Anita couldn’t concentrate on playing and talking at the same time so now Sally had won and said*
Sally: Haha I won, sucker…
Anita: *laughed* OI… it was just because I talked to your boyfriend, now let’s have a rematch…
And they started playing again and this time Anita won, but after that Sally won 2 times straight, then they got bored of that and went to the recording area again and then Danny got over to them and said
Danny: what’s up girls?
Sally: Not much… we’re hungry…
Danny: Oh, well I think we could take a break in a few minutes and go have lunch…
The girls both nodded and Anita said
Anita: That sounds great…

Soon after they went to have lunch, and they all sat down talking as they finished eating Sally asked.
Sally: when are you finished recording for today?
Danny: Well I’m staying here till around 7… *he said smiling at Anita, and she smiled back*
Tom: What? Why is that?
Danny: Well me and Anita are going on a date tonight, and we have to make it right so I’m picking her up at 7, and then I’ll get ready here…
Sally: Aww… well what about you other guys…
Dougie: Well we’ll probably be leaving around 4 or 5…
Sally: *looked at the time and said* well then there’d still be about 2-3 hours before you finished for today?
Tom: That’s good maths Sally *he laughed*
Sally: Shut up… I was just thinking, that me and Anita got a little bored, so we could go down shopping for a bit…
Danny: Don’t spend too much money though…
Anita: Why not?
Danny: I don’t know… I just felt like saying it…
Anita: *shook her head while laughing slightly* well anyways I didn’t plan on buying that much really… I just wanted to find something for tonight… *she said smiling*
Danny: Uhh… nice… well are you leaving now then?
Sally: Yeah… but could we come back around 4 and get a lift back?
Harry: Sure you can…
Sally: Ok… well see ya them… *she said and kissed Harry before standing up*
Harry: Yeah…
Anita: See ya Danny *she said and kissed him as well*
Danny: See ya…
Then the girls went out and started walking down the streets talking at first.
Anita: So what are you gonna get while we’re here?
Sally: Nothing much… I’ve used way too much money this month already…!
Anita: Oh ok… well will you help me find some clothes for tonight…?
Sally: of course I will..! What did you have in mind?
Anita: I don’t know yet… just a second I have to ask Danny something… *she said and dialled his number and waited for him to reply*
Danny: Hey sweetie… already missing me?
Anita: Of course I am… but no I wasn’t calling you cos of that!
Danny: What did you want then?
Anita: Well I was thinking, how fancy do I have to be tonight?
Danny: I don’t really mind, but a little nice would be great…
Anita: Ok then… I’ll find something then… bye
Danny: Oh wait… no heals!
Anita: Oh… ok that’s alright…
Danny: Good… bye babe…
Anita: Bye… *Then she hung up her phone and said* let’s go in there…
And they went into a clothes store… after about 2 hours it was time for the girls to head back, and Anita had got what she needed and as they got back to the studio the guys were still working hard, and the girls smiled at them and soon enough they noticed they were there and Danny got up and went over to Anita and kissed her and asked
Danny: Did you buy anything?
Anita: Yeah I did…
Danny: Can I see it?
Anita: No… *she said and stuck her tongue out at him*
Danny: *pouted* why not…
Anita: *thought for a while then said* Ok you can see it….
Danny: YAY *he was about to pull the plastic bag out of her hands before she pulled it away from him and said*
Anita: IF… you tell me where we’re going tonight? *she said knowing he didn’t want to tell her that…*
Danny: That’s so unfair, I’m not gonna tell you that…
Anita: Thought so *she said smiling cheekily before walking pass him towards the other guys*
Danny: You’re such a tease Ann… *she turned around and smiled at him, and then he went after her towards the other guys as well*
Danny: Sally did you buy anything…
Sally: Just some new make-up…
Danny: oh…
Sally: Anyways guys when are we going?
Tom: We could probably leave now…
The girls nodded and they started heading out, Danny followed them there and when they got to the door Sally Harry and Dougie went out to the car, but Anita had to say bye to Danny and Danny took hold of her and said
Danny: see you tonight then babe… *he said and leant down to kiss her softly*
Anita: *smiled* yeah I can’t wait *she said and kissed him again*
Danny: Me neither…
Tom: Erm Ann you’re gonna see him soon…
Anita: *looked over at Tom and said* I know… *turned back to Danny* I gotta go sweetie… bye… *she said and kissed him one last time before pulling out of Danny’s embrace*
Danny: Bye…
Then he waved slightly as they went out and the car drove off and he went back to the studio and talked to the producer for a while… he then called someone who was gonna make everything ready for the night.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Ih, hvor er det godt Very Happy
Glæder mig til at høre om daten!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyOns Jan 14, 2009 3:28 am

Så kommer daten ;D

As the 5 of them got back to the apartment they all talked in the living room for a while before Anita went to get herself ready for their date.
Sally: What are we going to do tonight?
Harry: I don’t know… I could do with a night in watching videos and eating nachos.
Sally: Yummy, that sounds nice to me as well…
Tom: Yeah let’s do that…
Dougie: Should we rent some movies then, cos we’ve already seen the once we brought here… even Tom’s Disney films…
Tom: Hey! There’s nothing wrong with Disney films…
Sally: I agree…
Dougie: No there are some cool once… but still…
Harry: Yeah let’s rent some movies…

Back in Anita’s room she only just got out of the shower and she quickly went to Danny’s room to change into the clothes she was going to wear. She couldn’t wait till Danny got here, she was really getting excited about tonight, where they were going and all that stuff, she’d decided to have her hair straight for a change, and then she’d put some of her fringe up in a clip that had a small black flower on it, she put it kind of to one of the sides. She did that cos either way her fringe would fall too heavily down her forehead. Her make-up was simple; she only used a beige coloured eye shadow a bit of eyeliner and some mascara.
As she was done the time passed 7 and she quickly put on her black ballerina shoes…
She looked herself in the mirror satisfied with how she was looking. She was wearing a short black skirt, that went half way down her thighs, at the bottom of it some kind of lace stuck out from underneath to go with it she wore a top kinda like this one http://www.smartgirl.dk/fashion/VisVare.asp?ID=25155&mid=62 but in a red colour in stead, she also wore a black pearled necklace to go with it.

Back in the living room they were watching TV when there was a knock on the door, none of the guys wanted to open the door so Sally got up and opened the door and found Danny on the other side of the door
Sally: Hi Danny, wow you look great…
Danny: Thanks… so is Ann ready?
Sally: I don’t know she hasn’t come out of her room yet *then she shouted* Ann Danny’s here…
Anita: I’ll be right there *she yelled back*
Sally: Well I’m gonna go back to the living room she’d be here in a second.
Soon after Anita got out of Danny’s room (but he couldn’t see her yet) the guys started whistling after her slightly as she walked pass them, and as she got to the hall she saw Danny looking at her up and down and up again almost drooling and said.
Danny: Wow you look great!
Anita: *smiled* glad you liked it *she said and kissed him* you look really sexy…
Danny: *smiled proudly* Really? You think? *he said looking slightly down himself, as she nodded* thanks *he was wearing a pair of dark jeans, and a blue chequered shirt and a light blue tie, then he said* Oh yeah I brought you this *he said and out of nowhere he pulled out a bunch of roses*
Anita: Thanks Danny *she said still confused about where on earth that could of come from?* I’ll just get Sally to do something about these *then she quickly went to the living room and made Sally put them into water and went back to the hall* where did you keep that Bouquet?
Danny: I had it in some kind of vase beside the front door…
Anita: Oh… well let’s go…
Danny nodded and placed one of his hands on the small of her back, leading her towards the car waiting for them. When they got into the car it started driving towards the place they were going to be. Then Anita asked
Anita: Can you tell me where we’re going now?
Danny: *smiled and said* No… still it’s a surprise, and soon enough I’ll have to ask you to close your eyes…
Anita: *Pouted* but that’s not fair…
Danny: Well you’ll have to deal with that *he said and kissed her forehead* now I’d like you to close your eyes please.
And she did, and he placed his hands before her eyes to make sure she didn’t look, as they carefully got out of the car Anita immediately smelled the fresh sea air and started smiling, and as they had walked a little further Danny said
Danny: You can look now *and moved his hands from her eyes*
Anita: *opened her eyes and in front of her was a blanket and pillows, candles and everything* wow Danny, this is great… *she said looking at him smiling, then she kissed his cheek and she went to sit down on the blanket*
Danny: I’m glad you like it *he said and sat down beside her*
Anita: *looked around and saw a bucket with ice and a bottle of Champaign in, and beside it there was a ball full of strawberries and then she asked* Is this some kind of picnic?
Danny: Well? Not really I have a cook up there who’re cooking us something that’s easy to eat as we’re sitting like this
Anita: *looked up at where Danny was pointing and noticed someone grilling something* Yummi…
Soon after they started eating, and talking, just enjoying each other’s company.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyOns Jan 14, 2009 3:41 am

prt. 2 af daten:)

Back at the apartment, Harry and Sally are on their way to order some videos and they’re walking around looking for the movies they want to watch. They rented a scary movie, and a funny movie for later after the scary one. And as they got back they told the guys what they’d ordered.
Tom: That sounds great… should we order some pizzas?
Sally: That sounds great…
Then Tom quickly dialled the number for the pizza place and ordered one big pizza. And soon enough they started watching the scary movie, they had rented the movie the orphanage, which was pretty creepy, it wasn’t one that would give you shocks, but more one that would play with your mind, and was really creepy, Sally was now glad to be in Harry’s arms.

Back with Danny and Anita they had finished eating dinner and Danny had opened the bottle of Champaign and poured it into two glasses and handed one of them to her, she smiled gratefully and took it.
Anita: Thanks Danny…
Danny: You’re welcome… cheers *he said and raised his glass*
Anita: Cheers *she said and did the same and then took a sip of the Champaign, she looked at him taking in the taste of it and said* hmm I think it tastes a bit bitter?
Danny: Really? *he said a little offended*
Anita: *smiled at him* Yeah… but what do I know, I’m not used to drink Champaign…
Danny: actually I don’t like it that much either…
Anita: *giggled and kissed him* you’re so sweet Danny… *sipped at her drink again as if she forgot she didn’t like it that much, and pulled a face making Danny laugh*
Danny: *took the glass out of her hand and put them back into the ice bucket* don’t drink it if you don’t like it… I actually thought about the fact that you might not like Champaign so here’s a coke…
Anita: Aww thanks… *then she took a strawberry and started eating it*
Danny took one too but didn’t really eat it he just kept it between his lips looking at her with a cheeky glint in his eye Anita giggled at him knowing what he wanted her to do and she leant in and took a bite of the strawberry in his mouth kissing him as well, and as they’d ate the strawberry completely he leant in and kissed her again, this time passionately, then they took a new strawberry and did it again, although this time it didn’t work out that well as Danny started choking on the strawberry making them both laugh slightly…
Anita: Ok let’s not do that again *she giggled and kissed him before pulling away*
Then he took a new strawberry and started to feed her with them, and they kept doing that for a while, until they got bored of that Anita got up from her spot on the blanket and took off her shoes and started walking towards the beach and Danny asked
Danny: where are you going?
Anita: *turned around looking at Danny* for a little walk on the beach, come on *she answered back holding her hand out for him to take it in hers, which he did, and they slowly walked towards the water* I just love the feeling of the water and sand around my feet *she said as a wave covered their feet and ankles with water*
Danny: I know… it’s beautiful tonight don’t you think? *he said looking out over the water as the sun had almost set, and the clouds were pink and orange*
Anita: Yeah it really is *she said and wrapped one of her arms around his waist resting her head on his shoulder just looking at the view as she felt Danny’s arm slip around her too* this is nice *she said enjoying his warm embrace*
Soon enough they decided to go back to the blanket and they both laid down on it Anita with her head resting on his chest both looking up to the stars that had gathered up by now, they both stayed silent Anita really wanted to ask Danny something, something she’d been dying to ask for so long, but too terrified to ask, and Danny on the other hand was thinking about how much he enjoyed this moment, and felt like he could stay there forever in this moment, although he knew it couldn’t be possible, as she was going home in a few days, the thought made him sad and then he broke the silence for the first time since they got back to the blanket and said.
Danny: I can’t believe you’re going back home in 3 days…
Anita: *looked up at Danny* I know… these days have passed way too quickly for my liking…
Danny: I know… it’s been great days though…
Anita: I pretty much screwed yesterday up though, didn’t I?
Danny: *shook his head* no… it wasn’t your fault… it ended great didn’t it… *he smiled and she nodded at him* I’m going to miss you so much though when you’re going back…
Anita: I know me too, but let’s not talk about that, and let’s make the most of it these next days alright…
He nodded and leant down to kiss her softly.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyOns Jan 14, 2009 10:19 am

Awwww, det var nok den sødeste og mest perfekte date ever! Razz
Hvor er Danny bare skøn!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyOns Jan 14, 2009 1:04 pm

hehe ja... sys jeg også hehe...
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 16, 2009 4:44 am

Nå i får lige et part mere... Håber i ka li det, Please gi mig alt det respons i kan, jeg vil gerne vide hvis der er noget jeg ska gøre anderledes...?

Back home they’d started watching the other movie although it didn’t seem to interest Harry and Sally that much as they’d started making out on the couch, and they kept whispering sweet nothings into each other’s ear, Tom and Dougie looked at each other and rolled their eyes at them. Dougie was again in a world of his own, thinking about Anita, wondering when they’d be back, and what they were up to, he couldn’t help being jealous of Danny, he couldn’t really figure out exactly why he thought Anita was so amazing than any other girl, he didn’t dare telling any of the other guys, afraid they’d start yelling at him and kick him out of the band. But he just couldn’t go on like this.
Dougie: Well guys I think I’m off to bed now, I’m pretty tired…
Tom: Ok… well night then *he said and went back to watch the movie*
Sally and Harry: Night Doug… see you tomorrow… *then they went back to their kissing*
Soon after they heard someone by the door and soon enough the voices of Danny and Anita talking and laughing, and as they got to the living room Anita said
Anita: Hi guys… what are you watching?
Tom: uhm, hot Rod… it’s kinda funny… about this guy who think he’s really good at making stunts, but apparently isn’t, so he keeps getting hurt instead… how was the date?
Anita: Cool… it was great… it was really romantic wasn’t it Danny? *she said as she stood watching the movie for a while as she felt Danny wrap his arms around her waist from behind saying*
Danny: It was *he kissed her neck* should we go to bed?
Anita: *turned around looking at him smiling* I’ll be right there I just need to talk to Sally about something….
Danny: sure I’ll be in my room *he said and kissed her softly before going to his room*
Anita: *in Danish* Sally could I talk to you?
Sally: *looked up from the couch and said* yeah sure…
She got up from the couch and they both went to the kitchen and sat down on the chairs.
Sally: What’s up..? Tell me about your date, where did you go?
Anita: Ok… well he took me down to the beach where we had some kind of barbeque by a great cook, we had Champaign which tasted like crap, and strawberries, and then we just relaxed, watched the sun set and all that…
Sally: Aww… that sounds so romantic…
Anita: Yeah it was, but I need to ask you about something!
Sally: What is it?
Anita: When we were there I thought a lot about telling him exactly how I feel about him, but I didn’t dare…
Sally: You wanted to tell him that you love him?
Anita: Yeah, but I’m so afraid he’s not gonna say it back and that I’d screw everything up…
Sally: I understand, luckily for me Harry already told me he loves me…
Anita: Yeah you’re lucky… but do you think I should wait?
Sally: Hmm I don’t know, I think you should tell him when you think the time is right, maybe he’s even told you that before you know it…
Anita: Maybe… thanks Sally… I’m happy to be able to have these conversations with you…
Sally: I understand…
Anita: and I’m here if you ever need to talk to someone about you and Harry…
Sally: I know… but you better get back to Danny, we can’t have him waiting for you now, can we?
Anita: *giggled* No you’re right…
Then she went to Danny’s room passing the living room saying goodnight to Tom and Harry who were still sitting there. As she came into the room she saw Danny lying on the bed already asleep, she smiled at him and quickly got out of her clothes and into her PJ’s sat down on the bed beside him stroking his hair as she laid down on the bed snuggling into him. She kissed him before making herself comfortable and soon fell asleep.

Back in the living room the last 3 of them decided to go to bed too, and in Harry and Sally’s room Harry said
Harry: I can’t believe you’re already going back in 3 days…
Sally: I know… I don’t wanna go back… it’s too nice here with you and everyone else…
Harry: I know… can’t you stay one more week?
Sally: No I’ve got school remember, and Anita has to go back to work, so I can’t…
Harry: Then you have to come visit me when we get back to England…
Sally: Sure… I can’t wait… but let’s forget about me going back for a while and let’s enjoy these next days together alright…?
Harry: *nodded and kissed her* sure…
Then Sally snuggled up to Harry kissing him before falling asleep, and Harry fell asleep soon after as well…
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 16, 2009 4:46 am

og en del til...

A few days later it was time for the girls to go back, they had spent the last couple of days by enjoying each other’s company, being on the beach and all that, but the guys had to go to the studio one of the days, but the girls went with them again. By now they were waiting for a cap that went to the airport they were just saying goodbye to Tom and Dougie. Sally were saying goodbye to Dougie, while Anita said bye to Tom.
Sally: Bye Dougie… it’s been really nice to get to know you…
Dougie: You too Sally… be careful when you get back?
Sally: *nodded* sure… look after Harry for me ok…
Dougie: *chuckled slightly, while pulling her in for a hug* I will…
And Sally hugged him back before letting go.
Tom: Bye Ann, it’s been nice to see you again…
Anita: *smiled* yeah you too…
Tom: Be careful when you get back alright…
Anita: I will… you too… Tell Gio that I said bye as well…
Tom: Sure *he pulled her in for a hug* I’ll look after Danny for you…
Anita: Thanks *she said before pulling out of the hug*
Tom: *turned to Sally* Bye Sally, we’re gonna miss you girls around here…
Sally: Yeah we’re gonna miss you too Tom… *they pulled each other in for a hug* Say bye to Gio for me as well…
Tom: I will…
Anita: Bye Dougie… it’s been great to get to know you…
Dougie: *tensed up, and didn’t know what to say back, but finally stuttered* yeah you too *almost kicking himself over his leg, as she must have noticed his weird behaviour*
Anita: Are you alright Dougie? *she asked looking him in his eyes, as he thought to himself, of course he wasn’t, she was going back, and he wanted to kiss her, but he couldn’t… she smiled at him and pulled him in for a hug*
Dougie: *breathed in the scent of her hair* I’m going to miss you…
Anita: *smiled* aww I’m gonna miss you too… *he smiled back*
Danny: Girls… the caps here now…
Anita: *looked over at Danny and back at Dougie* Bye Doug… *she said trying to pull herself out of the hug, but it seemed like Dougie didn’t let go* Erm Doug, I have to go…
Dougie: Oh yeah… bye *he said quickly letting her go, so she didn’t get suspicious*
And with that Sally, Anita, Danny and Harry went out to the taxi Danny and Harry carrying their luggage putting it in the trunk before getting in the cap Sally were lying against Harry with her head resting on his shoulder while Harry had an arm around her, Danny and Anita were sitting like Harry and Sally, and they were all silent, no one of them knew what to say as they were afraid of making the other one upset. Soon enough they turned up at the airport and all 4 of them got out and went inside. They checked in but waited as long as they could before going through the security they sat down on a bench and Danny said.
Danny: Do you girls want a coke or something? *he said breaking the silence*
Anita: *smiled at him* yeah I’d like that…
Sally: me too Danny… make sure mine’s diet.
Harry: Could you get me one as well?
Danny: *nodded* I’ll be right back then *he said walking to the nearest shop where they sold drinks*
Soon after he got back and sat down beside Anita again handing the coke to the 3 of them, about 30 minutes later the woman over the speaker said ‘Calling the passengers of flight 34775 Copenhagen to start boarding’ They all sighed and stood up slowly Sally turned to Harry and Harry was the first to speak.
Harry: I hoped this moment would never come *he said with a weak smile*
Sally: Me too… I love you…
Harry: I love you too *he said and pulled her in for a hug he heard Sally sniffing* Please don’t cry sweetie…
Sally: Sorry I can’t help it *she pulled out of the hug slightly and looked into his eyes and said* I’m going to miss you so much *before she leant in to give him the most passionate kiss*
Danny: Ann I know it’s a little late to ask you this, but could you stay another week, I don’t want you to go back…
Anita: *looked up at him smiling, but felt tears threading to fall any second* I’m sorry Danny… I’d love to, but I can’t just stay… I’m sorry *she whispered the last part as she looked down*
Danny: *pulled her chin up to make her look at him, he kissed her softly before letting go* I don’t know what I’m gonna do here without you *he said hugging her’
Anita: I know, I’m going to miss you so much *and with that her voice cracked and she couldn’t fight back the tears anymore, she wanted to tell him she loved him so bad, and tried to find the right way to tell him*
Danny: Don’t cry baby *he said feeling tears in his eyes as well, he didn’t know if he should tell her he loved her now, or if it would be inappropriate, as she had to go home*
Then they pulled out of the hug and started kissing in stead, both with tears in their eyes. Then they pulled in for a hug once again and they both mouthed without the other one noticing the 3 words none of them dared to say.
Anita: I have to go now Danny *she said pulling out of the hug*
Danny: I know… bye *he kissed her one last time, longingly before letting her go*
Sally: I have to go Harry *she said pulling away from the kiss*
Harry: I know you do… bye sweetie *he said and kissed her one last time before letting her go as well*
Then the girls went to the security and right before they went through they both looked back at the guys who were still standing there watching them leave, and they gave them a small wave before turning back around walking through the security. Soon after they boarded their plane and found their seats looking out of the window before the plane started to move, and soon enough they were in the air.

Back with Harry and Danny they walked out of the airport slowly, none of them spoke, they both had a lot on their mind, and as they got outside they heard a plane take off, they looked up and saw Sas-airlines written across the plane knowing that was the one going to Denmark they kept looking up at the plane until they could barely see it anymore they waved at it slightly not knowing if they could see them or if they were even on that side of the plane. Then they both sighed and turned around walking towards the awaiting cap and got in it before driving back to their apartment, with an empty feeling.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Aww, hvor er det sørgeligt! -.-
men super godt!
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Jeg elsker din fic Anita!!!
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 18, 2009 7:06 pm

hehe... er meget glad for mine 2 faste læsere Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Ville lige høre om der var nogen der ville ha et nyt afsnit?
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
Ville lige høre om der var nogen der ville ha et nyt afsnit?

Yeeees.. I'd looooove to ;D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 19, 2009 12:56 am

Så får i da lige et nyt afsnit... vil virkelig gerne ha en masse feedback fra jer der læser det... vil godt vide hvis jeg ska lave om på noget eller hva i synes..?
Og så vil jeg sige tak til Sally for at recommend min fic hehe, og vil da også rigtig gerne anbefale hendes hvis ikk i allerede har læst den...

It’s been a few weeks now, and Sally was working hard on a school project, she thought it was great, cos it lead her thoughts about her missing Harry terribly a little away, they had to make a 20 paged project about journalism back in time, and how it had changed within these past years. Suddenly her phone started vibrating beside her on the table and she picked it up noticing Harry’s name on the display, she smiled happily and picked up her phone and said
Sally: Heey sweetie…
Harry: Hi Babe, how are you?
Sally: I’m alright, missing you terribly, and I’m in the middle of a big school project, but apart from that I’m great…
Harry: I miss you too… we’ve been really busy lately with recording, so I haven’t had much time to call you… I’m sorry…
Sally: it’s alright, I understand that you have to finish this album soon…
Harry: Yeah… we’re almost done, we’re just doing the finishing touches, we’re making a DVD about the recording now…
Sally: Cool… do you know when you’re going back home?
Harry: next week maybe if everything goes to plan…
Sally: Cool… I can’t wait to visit you there…
Harry: I know… it’s really quiet without you girls here, and Giovanna is bored cos she’s the only girl around now…
Sally: Aww… I feel bad for her, well tell her we miss her too, and all the other guys…
Harry: I’ll tell her that… look sweetie, I only had a small break so, I have to go back to recording… I love you…
Sally: I love you too… I guess I’ll talk to you soon then…
Harry: Yeah… bye… and good luck with the project…
Sally: Bye… and thanks….

Back with Anita she was asleep, the time was now 10 in the morning, and she was having a nice dream about Danny and her on a date… her dream was interrupted by her phone, and she woke up a little confused but picked up the phone without looking at the display and said.
Anita: Hello *no sound came out so she coughed slightly and tried again* hello
Danny: *laughed* what happened to your voice…
Anita: *smiled* hey Danny… I don’t know I just woke up, apparently with no voice *she laughed*
Danny: oh sorry if I woke you up…
Anita: Nah, it’s alright it’s about time that I woke up anyways… so how are you?
Danny: I’m terrible without you here…
Anita: Aww me too… I miss you so much…
Danny: Me too… so what have you been doing lately?
Anita: I’ve been moving…
Danny: Moving? Why did you move?
Anita: Oh did I not tell you I got a new apartment?
Danny: No…
Anita: *heard a slight disappointment in his voice and said* Danny are you alright? You know how crap my old apartment was…
Danny: Yeah… I just thought that maybe next time you moved, you’d be moving here…
Anita: What? To Australia?
Danny: *laughed at her stupidity* No… to London…
Anita: Oh… well I just couldn’t stand living in my old apartment anymore, I hope you understand, I just didn’t know you wanted me to move there…
Danny: it’s ok… we never talked about that… so how’s that new apartment of yours then?
Anita: It’s great, it’s bigger 3 rooms, and I have my own bathroom yay…
Danny: Oh that’s great *he said chuckling*
Anita: Yeah… *heard some talking in the background and Danny answered whoever it was and he said*
Danny: Sweetie I have to go again, we’re recording at the moment, and all that…
Anita: Sure ok… I’ll talk to you soon ok…?
Danny: Yeah… bye sweetie, I’ll miss you…
Anita: Aww me too… bye…
And then they both hung up their phones and Anita got up happily now that she had heard Danny’s voice for the first time in almost a week. She went onto MSN and noticed Sally was online so she wrote

Anita says:
Hey Sally… how are you? What are you up to?

Sally says:
Hi Ann… well I’m just writing on my project, but everything got better when Harry called me….

Anita says:
Oh you talked to him? That’s great… I just talked to Danny as well…

Sally says:
Cool… Harry said they all miss us there, and Gio is sick of being the only girl there…

Anita says:
Haha aww… well I miss her too… I miss them all… I totally forgot to tell Danny that I got a new apartment, and he wasn’t that pleased with it…

Sally says:
What why?

Anita says:
Well cos he thought the next time I’d move was gonna be to London, I had no idea he wanted me to move there this soon…

Sally says:
Oh I understand, what did you say then…?

Anita says:
Well I think the conversation sort of ended there, cos he was interrupted by someone… I think it was Jason actually…

Sally says:
Oh yeah Harry told me they were really busy, cos they might going back next week if everything goes to plan…

Anita says:
Yeah I know… I think it’s great…

They both kept talking for ages as usual.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 19, 2009 1:08 am

i får lige et afsnit mere....

It’ now been 3 weeks since that day and the guys were back in England which was great cos they had more time now to call the girls. At the moment Anita was at work, she’d only got a break and took her phone out and noticed she had one missed call, she checked who had called and saw it was Harry, he’d left a message on her speaker phone as well saying ‘Anita please call me as soon as you get this… it’s urgent!’ so she walked out of the room where a few of her colleagues were sitting and went to a more quiet place and dialled Harry’s number and waited for his reply, and soon enough he picked it up saying,
Harry: Hey Ann, I’m glad you called…
Anita: Hey Harry, what’s up? You sounded serious on the phone is it something about Sally?
Harry: No Anita are you sitting down?
Anita: Yeah I am why?
Harry: Good… well it’s Danny… *Anita kept silent* he’s… he’s been in a car accident!
Anita: *finally spoke* What? *she said her voice cracking slightly* how bad was it…?
Harry: We don’t really know yet, he’s unconscious it happened a few hours ago, but I couldn’t reach you then…
Anita: No I’m at work… *tears had started falling down her cheeks now*
Harry: Ann is there any way you can get out of work?
Anita: Yeah, but it might not even be possible to get there before tomorrow, I don’t know the flight times to London… *heard someone in the background*
Harry: Anita Tom wants to talk to you…
Anita: Ok
Tom: Hey Ann… if you can get out of work I could come and pick you up, my friend has his own private jet you know, and we could come and pick you up…
Anita: *lightened up a bit* You’d do that?
Tom: Of course, I know how you must feel right now…
Anita: Ok I’m almost sure they’d let me go… they’d be stupid if they wouldn’t…
Tom: Yeah… ok see ya then… call me when you know something?
Anita: Yeah… bye…
She hung up the phone and saw that her boss Per were in his office and went in there, he looked up and noticed her crying and he said
Per: Anita are you alright?
Anita: Yeah… well no my boyfriend’s been in a car accident…
Per: Oh… I’m sorry to hear that… what are you gonna do?
Anita: Ehm... If it’s not too much trouble, could I go now? I’m getting picked up by some of his friends…
Per: Of course, just go… how bad is it?
Anita: He’s unconscious, so we don’t really know how bad it is yet…
Per: Ok… well you cat get time off till he awakes or get better…
Anita: ok thanks… bye Per, and thanks…
Per: No problem…
She went up to get her bag and quickly went to change into her own clothes before calling Tom again.
Anita: Hey Tom, I’m off from work now… where and when are you picking me up…?
Tom: We’re already on our way to the plane, so we’d be there in about and hour… is there any kind of field near you?
Anita: Ehm… there’s a small airfield in a small city called Nr. Felding near Holstebro where I live, could it be possible for you to land there?
Tom: Yeah that would be great… how are you gonna get there…?
Anita: I guess I can get my dad to drive me there… I’d be there in about an hour…
Tom: great… see ya Ann…
Anita: Yeah… btw. Have you told Sally?
Tom: Harry called her right after you called, she can take a plane here in an hour from CPH. We thought it was only fair that we called you first…
Anita: Oh ok… yeah…

An hour later Anita was waiting for the plane to come, and suddenly she heard a plane nearing and she turned to her dad and said
Anita: Thanks for driving me here… I think it’s Tom who are arriving…
Tommy: Ok… no problem… call us when you know anything alright…
Anita: *nodded* bye… *she hugged him just as the plane landed and soon enough it had stopped*
Tom: *came out of the plane to greet her* Hey Ann… how are you managing?
Anita: not good… *she said as he pulled her in for a hug* any news?
Tom: Not really… *heard her sigh* come on let’s go…
They both got on to the plane. An hour and 15 minutes later they landed in London Stansted and got into the nearest cap that would drive them to the hospital Danny was in. on the way there Tom said.
Tom: Btw. Somehow a lot of fans have already noticed that Danny’s been in an accident so there’s a lot gathered up outside the hospital.
Anita: Oh ok…
Tom: So just avoid any comment you get ok… *she nodded*
Soon after the taxi parked as close to the main doors as it could, Anita looked miserable she’d been crying silently the whole way there, but because of the fans they couldn’t park right outside of the main doors, and soon enough Tom and Anita stepped out of the cap, Anita looked around not knowing where to look and Tom noticed she looked kind of worried and said.
Tom: Come on Ann *and placed his arm around her guiding her towards the doors*
On the way inside Anita was met by comments like ‘who the hell’s she?’ ‘she doesn’t look that good’ and Tom said
Tom: Please don’t listen to them Ann… *as they got to the doors*
Anita: *nodded and said* I have to get used to it haven’t I?
Tom: I guess… you handled it well…
Anita: thanks…
Then they got into the elevator that went to the floor that Danny was on and as soon as they got out of the elevator she immediately saw Harry, Dougie and Giovanna there and they all 3 stood up as they saw her, she was greeted by Harry first.
Harry: Hey Ann it’s good to see you… *he said and hugged her*
Anita: good to see you too Harry *she said in kind of a whisper* when will Sally be here?
Harry: I’m going to pick her up in half an hour…
Anita nodded and she saw Giovanna and said
Anita: Hi… You have a wonderful boyfriend *she said as she hugged her*
Giovanna: I know… good to see you again…
Anita: You too *she pulled out of the hug and turned to Dougie and said* Hi Doug… how are you?
Dougie: Not good… *he said and hugged her*
She soon pulled away again and turned to the others with a questioning look they knew what she was thinking and Harry said
Harry: come on *and he lead her down the corridor a bit towards the room where Danny was lying* he’s in there *she looked at where he was pointing and she saw a small window, she froze at the sight before her, Danny was lying there, his eyes closed and machines all around him* Come on Ann *he said and took hold of her arm softly*
Anita: *nodded* sure
They went in and Anita just stood there looking at Danny, his skin was pale, he had small scratches all over his head, bruises down his arms, one of his feet were wrapped in bandage, this was too much for her and tears started rolling down her cheeks again Harry noticed and pulled her in for a hug, and that’s when she broke down…
Harry: it’s alright… everything will be ok…
Anita: How do you know that…
Harry: Danny’s a strong guy he’ll pull through… Maybe it would help if you talked to him a little?
Anita: How did it happen?
Harry: According to the police he was crossing a light cross and a car that went to the right hadn’t seen him coming so he drove out in front of Danny who did everything he could to avoid the car. Luckily Danny got out of the situation best, the man in the other car didn’t survive.
Anita: oh… I’m sorry to hear that… *she went over to the bed and looked at Danny she stroke his fringe and bend down to kiss him slowly before sitting down beside the bed* Hey Danny… it’s me *she said taking his hand in hers* I can’t believe this is how I was gonna see you again…
Harry: *went over to Anita and put an arm on her shoulder and said* I gotta go pick Sally up now, are you gonna be alright on your own?
Anita: *looked up at him and smiled weakly* yeah sure… I’d like to be here on my own for a bit anyways…
Harry: ok… *he said and with that he went out of the door*
Anita: God Danny please wake up soon, I can’t take this… please Danny…
Anita kept talking and crying every now and then.

Nå.... Hvad synes i? Undskyld hvis det er lidt langt...
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Crying or Very sad So sad ..
Men jeg elsker det!
Rigtig god længde Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 19, 2009 5:05 pm

hehe det var godt Smile
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 19, 2009 7:28 pm

aww.. Shocked Han skal bare vågne nu! LIGE NU!!

Det er virkelig godt! Very Happy
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

BUHUU No Crying or Very sad Why Danny! OH WHY!!
Don't do this to us Sad I love it =D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyTirs Jan 20, 2009 3:12 am

Mange tusind tak for kommentarerne Smile
Her kommer lige et afsnit mere...

Harry was now down by the main doors and noticed that even more fans had gathered up outside, he sighed to himself, of course he thought it was nice of them to care so much, but he couldn’t really deal with talking to the fans now. He walked out slowly and was greeted with a lot of screaming from the fans, he smiled at them slightly and waved.
Fan: How’s Danny doing, any news?
Harry: We don’t know much about his situation yet…
Other fan: who was the girl who arrived earlier?
Harry: I’ve no comments on that…
He said as he went over to his car and got in, he started the engine and drove off toward the airport, he knew he shouldn’t be excited, but he really looked forward to see Sally again, this wasn’t the right occasion but he couldn’t wait to see her beautiful smile and face again, soon enough he arrived at the airport and parked his car, he went inside and waited where people who had just arrived came out, on the speaker they’d just told that the plane from CPH had landed. Soon enough he saw Sally emerging struggling with her bags, he smiled as he saw her, she looked annoyed though and looked up, and as she did her eyes caught Harry’s and she smiled going towards him and as she was close enough Harry pulled her in for a tight hug and said
Harry: It’s so good to see you again.
Sally: You too… *she said as he pulled out to kiss her* how’s Anita doing? *she said as they’d started walking towards the car park*
Harry: She’s miserable, but who can blame her… I just left her alone with Danny for a while…
Sally: *nodded* god I feel sorry for her… I don’t know what I would have done if it was you…
Harry: *smiled and looked at her* I know… Same here with you… *he said and kissed the side of her head as they got to his car* now let’s get back to the hospital.
Soon enough they were in the car and on their way, and Harry said.
Harry: By the way a lot of fans and paparazzi people have gathered up outside of the hospital already, so you better be prepared for that… but don’t worry, we’ll just go straight through quickly, and don’t listens to the comments we’d get alright…?
Sally: ok… how did Anita react on that?
Harry: I don’t know Tom picked her up, but as I went here to get you, someone asked about her, so she didn’t get in there unnoticed for sure…
Soon enough they arrived at the hospital, and got out to the kind of screaming fans, and as they saw Sally coming out of the car as well, they started on the comments again and whispering again, as Harry took Sally’s hand and lead her through the crowd people said ‘do you think that’s Harry’s girlfriend?’ and stuff like that Sally noticed blitzes from cameras and stuff like that, and luckily they were soon by the doors and went inside…
Sally: Well this is mad…
Harry: Yeah… I guess they just care about Danny…
Sally: I know… they’re probably waiting to hear what’s happening to him…
Harry: Yeah…
Soon enough they were at the floor Danny was lying and Sally got in and quickly greeted Tom, Giovanna and Dougie, before motioning to Harry that she wanted to see Anita now, he nodded and they walked towards Danny’s room.
Harry: They’re in there *he said and pointed to the door*
Sally: *looked through the window before she walked in and saw Anita sitting there by his bed, holding his hand, moving the other hand up to her face to wipe a few tears away* Can I go in there alone and talk to her?
Harry: *nodded* Course you can…
Then she walked in, and as Anita heard the door open behind her she quickly looked back to see who was there, and as she saw Sally she stood up and walked towards her
Sally: Hey Ann *she said as she hugged her and Anita broke down again* shh… I’m so sorry…
Anita: Sally I don’t know what to do…
Sally: I know… how bad is it? Any news…?
Anita: I haven’t heard any, I haven’t seen a nurse or a doctor since I arrived in here 45 minutes ago…
Sally: hmm strange…
Anita: yeah…
They stood there hugging for a while until they heard the door open and Harry come in.
Harry: There’s a nurse who’s going to check up on Danny in a few minutes… *he said walking over to Sally putting an arm around her and Anita nodded* are you alright Ann..
Anita: *shook her heard* I don’t think I’ll be before he wakes up… but it’s good that there’s a nurse on her way… *and Harry nodded*
A few second later a nurse came in and said
Nurse: Hi I’ll have to ask you to leave the room for a few minutes ok…? *noticed the girls* who are you?
Harry: That’s Danny’s girlfriend Anita *he said pointing at her* and my girlfriend *he said nodding towards Sally*
Nurse: *Turned to Anita* Oh hi… nice to meet you, I’m going to be Danny’s nurse while he’s here in the evenings, I’ll let you know how he’s doing as soon as I know anything ok… *she said with a gentle smiled*
Anita: *nodded approvingly and smiled slightly* thanks…
Then the 3 of them walked outside…
Tom: How are you doing Ann…
Anita: I don’t know… I just don’t like seeing him in a state like this…
Tom: I know…
Anita sat herself down beside Dougie, Sally and Harry sat themselves on the other side of Anita. As they sat there Anita kept looking at the door, waiting for the nurse to come back out. As she was nervous about the answer she’d get when the nurse came back out she took hold of Dougie’s hand, he was kind of shocked about it, and didn’t really know what to do about himself, but he just smiled weakly at her taking her hand in his. Soon enough the door opened and the nurse stepped out again and went over to Anita first.
Nurse: Well after taking a few tests I can see that he’s doing a little better than he did before.
Anita: that’s great news…
Nurse: but I still can’t say when he’s going to wake up again?
Everything the nurse said made Anita light up a bit…
Anita: thank you so much…
Then the nurse left them again and everyone smiled at Anita.
Tom: Do you mind if we go in there for a while?
Anita: *shook her head* no course you can come in too…
Then they all went in there to see him, they all said their small comment and went out again, as Dougie was by the door he said
Dougie: Ann do you want something to eat or drink?
Anita: I’d like a coke thanks, if it’s not too much trouble?
Dougie: No, course not.
And with that he left Anita to it. Tom decided to go down to the fans to tell them the news as he only thought it was fair. And as he got through the main doors he was welcomed by screaming fans and he said.
Tom: Hey ya all. Well I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who met up here, that you’ve supported Danny in this, and I just wanted to inform you that he’s in progress, he’s already doing a bit better… *a few screams were heard again* they still don’t know when he’s going to wake up again, but the most important thing is that he’s doing better, and he’s being taken great care of.
Fan: who were the girls who showed up? Girlfriends?
Tom: This is all I have to say right now…
And with that he went back inside.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyTirs Jan 20, 2009 3:14 am

Back with Anita she was again sitting by Danny’s bed looking at him, holding his hand. She was still really emotional but started talking slightly.
Anita: Danny… why did you do this to us? Ok I know it was not really your fault, but please wake up soon, I need to hear your voice, see you smile and see your eyes. *tears started to roll down her cheeks again* I love you so much Danny… more than you could ever imagine, I know I should have told you that sooner, and you probably don’t feel the same… but I was just so afraid to mess everything we had up, I hope you understand that? I really wanted to tell you that when we left Australia about a month ago, but I didn’t know how to tell you. *she said sniffing with that she was interrupted by Dougie opening the door and she looked up at him* hi…
Dougie: Hi… did I interrupt you or something?
Anita: No not really, I think I’ve said what I needed right now… *she said taking the coke that Dougie handed to her*
Dougie: Ok… do you mind if I join you…? The others are being quite boring…
Anita: I don’t think I’m much better Dougie, but sure…
Dougie: I mean Sally and Harry have their tongues down each other’s throat and Tom and Gi’s disappeared somewhere… *he said sitting down on a chair beside Anita*
Anita: Oh *she said nodding understanding*
They both kept silent for a while until Dougie said.
Dougie: Ann I gotta tell you something, don’t freak out ok, but I just gotta get it out of my systems…
Anita: *looked kind of weirdly at him* sure… shoot… *she said with a smile*
Dougie: Well ever since you guys came to Australia I’ve sort of had these feelings for a girl…
Anita: Really? That’s great… who?
Dougie: well that’s the thing, I don’t know if I should tell her…
Anita: of course I think you should, you’d never know if she likes you back before you ask her…
Dougie: You’re right… *he kept silent for a few minutes before saying* it’s you?
Anita: *looked at him slightly shocked not knowing what to say, while Dougie just sat there wanting to burry himself down somewhere* erm wow… I didn’t really expect that answer…
Dougie: I know…
Anita: Dougie… you’re a really nice guy, a great friend, and I don’t know how to tell you this without hurting your feelings, but I really, really love Danny… I’m sorry…
Dougie: *looked down* thought so… but it was worth a shot…
Anita: *chuckled slightly* yeah… plus, now probably wasn’t the best time to tell me… but I’ll survive…
Dougie: I know I’m sorry… but I just thought we’re alone and I didn’t know to tell everyone about it…
Anita: *placed her hand on his shoulder* it’s alright Dougie…
Dougie: Oh please don’t tell any of the guys, I don’t want them to freak out at me, especially don’t tell Danny…
Anita: Don’t worry; I don’t think Danny would do anything about it if he found out… as long as he know that I’m not gonna do anything about it…
Dougie: I guess you’re right…
Anita: Dougie… are you sure it’s me that you like, that it’s not just because you miss having a girlfriend?
Dougie: No… I mean you’re amazing… you’re smart, you’re fun, you’re beautiful, and kind.
Anita: well maybe they’re only friendly feelings, look don’t you like someone else… I really don’t want you to think of me that way…
Dougie: *laughed* well actually I’ve always fancied the hell out of Frankie…!
Anita: You still do that? *she said smiling, and he nodded* why don’t you try it out with her, I hear she’s single…
Dougie: but I can’t get her, she’s too hot..!
Anita: Why would you say that? Of course you could get her, you could get anyone…
Dougie: I didn’t get you did I?
Anita: who’s single *she added grinning*
Dougie: ok… it was nice to talk to you though…
Anita: I know… *she looked back at Danny and sighed* I just wish he’d wake up soon…
Dougie: I know…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyTirs Jan 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Aww, søde Dougie altså! Very Happy
Nu må Danny gerne snart vågne! ..

Mere snart Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 EmptyOns Jan 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Tak for kommentaren hehe..Razz
Her kommer lige et friskt afsnit...

Back in the corridor Harry and Sally were talking to Giovanna and Tom as they’d come back, from wherever they were.
Harry: Do you know what Dougie and Anita are talking about, they’ve been talking for ages?
Tom: No? maybe Dougie was bored…
Harry: Maybe…
Suddenly they saw a girl emerging down the corridor and Giovanna said
Giovanna: Omg. That’s Olivia…?
They all looked towards her and the guys said
Tom, Harry: Oh yeah you’re right…
Sally: What is she doing here?
Giovanna: I don’t know…
Olivia: Hey guys, could I see Danny?
Tom: Now’s probably not the best time
Olivia: *looked through the window and saw a girl and Dougie by the bed* who’s she?
Harry: That’s Danny’s girlfriend…
Olivia: Oh… so you don’t think she’d allow me to see him?
Harry: Maybe… Anita’s a nice girl, so who knows, but probably not right now…
They kept talking for a while and Olivia were still standing looking through the window.

Back in the room Anita said
Anita: Dougie, would you look after him a few minutes?
Dougie: Sure, are you just gonna leave me here?
Anita: I really have to pee...
Dougie: Oh… sure… *then Anita got up and went to the toilet in the room*
Olivia noticed she left the room and walked into the room, Tom, Harry, Giovanna and Sally all stood up and rushed after her, Dougie looked up at her and said
Dougie: Hey, what are you doing here?
Olivia: Well I came to see Danny…
A few seconds later Anita walked out of the room again, she looked much better now, she’d redone her make-up and wasn’t crying anymore, and when she got in there she noticed everyone in there and said
Anita: What are you all suddenly doing in here? *then she noticed Olivia and said* hi I don’t know you? Are you a friend of Danny’s?
Olivia: I’m Olivia… Danny’s ex girlfriend…
Anita: Oh… I didn’t know I’m sorry… *Anita didn’t know what to say*
Sally: *in Danish* you can chuck her out if you don’t want her in here!
Anita: *smiled* no I’m not gonna do that, I mean she knows Danny well too, and she must feel horrible too…
Sally: *nodded in agreement* you’re probably right…
Olivia: Do you mind? *she said pointing towards Danny and she shook her head*
Anita: As long as I can stay in here I don’t… *and Olivia nodded*
Tom and Gi went out again, Sally, Harry and Dougie stayed.
Olivia: So… is there any news?
Anita: *looked at her* he’s doing better… they just don’t know when he’d wake up… *Olivia nodded and looked at Danny and went over to his bed tracing her fingers down his chest, Anita looked weirdly at her, not really liking it* could you not do that?
Olivia: *glared at her* you can’t tell me what to do?
Anita: Ok I was trying to be nice and let you see him for a while, since you probably feel bad as well, but I don’t want you to talk to me like that…
Olivia: so you think you have the property over him now?
Anita looked at her with a hurt look not knowing what to say, she didn’t wanna start a big fight now, then Dougie said
Dougie: Look Olivia I really think it’s best if you just left… thanks for showing up, but you shouldn’t come here and mess with Ann…
Anita: Thank you Dougie *she said smiling at him*
Olivia looked at Harry for support but he just went to the door and opened it for her, she looked at him and walked out of the door angrily, just as Vicky and Kathy got through the door saying.
Kathy: Wow what’s up with her *and they saw the look on Anita’s face and said* are you ok?
Anita: Yeah… she just said some stuff that wasn’t that nice…
Kathy: Don’t worry about that honey… *she hugged Anita* now how’s my son doing?
Anita: *smiled* better… but they still don’t know when he’s going to wake up again…
Kathy: So he’s going to wake up?
Anita: *nodded* That’s what the nurse said…
Kathy: Oh thank god…
Anita: I’m gonna let you two be alone with him for a bit…
She said before walking out with Sally and Dougie… Harry went out after they chucked Olivia out…
When they got out Tom said
Tom: Guys I think we’re heading home now to get some rest…
Anita: Ok sure…
Harry: Me and Sally are going back soon too, but we would be back first thing in the morning…
Anita: ok… are you going home too Doug?
Dougie: No I could stay, you shouldn’t be here on your own…
Anita: Thanks… I’ll call you guys if there is any news…
They all nodded and left. Soon after they were at the road where they lived and Harry said.
Harry: Tom lives right over there with Giovanna *he said pointing towards where Tom and Gio were heading* and down there *he said pointing at a big house that was 3 floored* is where Danny and Dougie are living…
Sally: Cool…
Harry: and this is where I live *he said walking towards his apartment* what do you think? *he said as they stepped inside*
Sally: Wow, this is really cool… *she said looking around* how big is it?
Harry: 5 rooms… this is my living room, and this is my dinning room, and then I have a games room *there was a television and an x-box plugged into it, and a pool table, and a football table* then I have this practise room, *he said showing her a room with drums and all that* then over there’s the kitchen, *he said pointing* and this is the bedroom *he said smiling at her leading her into the room*
Sally: *looked around saying* nice room… it’s really big… it’s a really nice place you’ve got here…
Harry: I know… *he said standing behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her neck* did I tell you how beautiful you look today?
Sally: *turned around in his arms and said* no you didn’t, but thanks *she said and leant in to kiss him softly*
Harry soon deepened the kiss, turning it more passionate, and started guiding her towards the bed and said
Harry: I’ve missed you so much you know…
Sally: I know… me too…
And then they fell down on to the bed kissing, and you probably know what happens here Wink

Vil lige tilføje at jeg altså ikk kender Olivia så har ikk noget imod hende, men det er altid sjovt at lave en bitchy ex Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 8 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 8 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: