Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Anita's Fic - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 2:42 am

aww tak, det var sødt sagt Smile
Men er mere stolt af næste halvdel af fic'en....

skriver lidt på den nu, mens jeg venter på lidt mere respons Smile der er ikk noget der er så skidt at det ikk er godt for noget andet, som man siger...
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Så vil jeg da deltage med lidt respons ! Very Happy
Det er virkelig godt ! Very Happy
Syns det var sødt da de kyssede ! Very Happy
Og jo jeg tror også der er mange der læser den !
Ellers burde de ihvertfald gøre det ! Razz

Jeg glæde rmig til mere ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Jeg læser også, Anita ! Very Happy

Glæder mig til mere Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 3:03 am

hehe yay Very Happy
ok så lægger jeg et nyt kapitel ind til jer flittige læsere YAY!

Anita woke up the next morning and felt a pair of arms around her, she started smiling thinking back to the night before, then turned to look at Danny and noticed he was still sleeping… she just laid there watching him sleep for a while, then she got up and took on some clothes and found her phone and started texting Sally

‘Hey Sally… Do you wanna know what Danny came to tell me =D? Anita xx’

‘Yes I’ve been waiting for you to text me for ages, so what happened yesterday?’

‘Loads… first he came here and we talked for ages, then we went down town cos my colleagues persuaded me to come down there, and Danny didn’t mind, and got along great with my friends, which is great… then we went home and he told me he’d broken up with Olivia… and the reason he did that was cos he had stronger feelings for me, than her, so we’re kinda an item… I think and hope!!’

‘Omg, that’s so great… so how is he? Good kisser? Is he what you expected him to be?’

‘yeah he’s way better than expected… he’s asleep at the moment, that’s why I thought I could text you… So have you talked to Harry?

‘No he haven’t been online yet… but I hope he will soon…’

‘ok… I really have to go now, I’ll go make some breakfast and then wake up Danny… haha how mean am I? Razz

‘haha quite mean, but ok talk to you later’

So then Anita went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her and Danny… she set the table and then went to wake Danny up, she crawled onto the bed and looked at Danny who was sleeping peacefully and then stroke his cheek, he turned his head a bit, and she leant forward and kissed him and felt Danny kissing her back slightly, she pulled away and looked at him…
Anita: Good morning…
Danny: Morning… how long have you been awake for?
Anita: About an hour…
Danny: Why didn’t you wake me before?
Anita: Because you looked cute while sleeping…
Danny: oh thanks… *he chuckled and pulled Anita down to lie beside him, and put the covers over them both, then pulled her into him*
Anita: Mmm as much as I want to stay here we can’t, cos I made us breakfast…
Danny: Aww, ok… I guess we better get up then, he said and got up to put some clothes on…
After breakfast Anita cleared it away while Danny took a seat on the couch starting to watch some TV… when Anita was finished she went and sat with Danny, and he put his arms around her smiling down to her. She smiled back…
Danny: hmm, you’ve been really quiet all morning… is something bothering you?
Anita: No… it’s nothing…
Danny: Come on, you can tell me… is it something about me, or you, or us?
Anita: No it’s just I still can’t believe what’s happened between us…
Danny: That’s not it… please tell me if something’s getting to you…
Anita: it’s just I don’t want this to just be this weekend… I like you so much, and I’m worried that you might just want this to be about this weekend… *she already felt tears about to well up*
Danny: Wow… who said I just want it to be this weekend…
Anita: no one did, it’s just… I, I can’t help thinking about it…
Danny: listen Ann, I don’t know if I made myself clear last night, but I broke up with Olivia, cos I wanted to be with you… and now that I am, why would I want it to only last one weekend? *Anita smiled at him and stroke his hand*
Anita: you’ve got a point… but don’t you think this is going to be hard… not seeing each other for months?
Danny: Yeah… but I’m willing to give this relationship a try… cos to me you’re worth the pain… *he took one of her hands in his and looked her in the eyes* last night was really great, all about it… it felt right, but if you don’t think it’s going to work, then maybe we shouldn’t be together…
Anita: NO! I do want to give it a try… I was worried how you felt about it all, I know I couldn’t bare not knowing if this was going somewhere, when you’re leaving Monday morning.
Danny: good *he said leaning in to kiss her passionately*
Anita: *she pulled away and said* you know… last night… I don’t do that normally the first night I’m with a guy… so I don’t want you to think any less of me…
Danny: *smiled and kissed her hand* I know… and I don’t… I know you’re not like those girls who do that… *then he pulled her in close and kissed her again* now let me prove how much you mean to me *he said and laid her down on the couch and rested himself on top of her as he kept kissing her. As things started to get pretty intense his hands started to wander all over her body, making Anita’s body tinkle and ache for more, when suddenly there was a knock on the door, they both looked up towards the door and Anita started to get up, and just quickly redid her clothes and hair before opening the door and said
Anita: *Danish* Hi Maja. What’s up?
Maja: Well me and Susan was going down town so I was wondering, if you want to come along *heard Something from inside* is he still here?
Anita: Yeah… come in… *turned her attention to Danny who looked towards the door* Danny this is my Sister Maja
Danny: Well that’s kind of obvious… *he got up and said* Hi I’m Danny *and shook her hand*
Anita: So Danny, Maja asked me if I would go with her and my other sister shopping…
Danny: How many sisters do you have?
Anita: 2… and a brother…
Danny: Well that’s nice to know… anyways, it sounds cool to me…
So they went down town shopping for a few hours…
The weekend passed really quickly, and it was now time for Danny to go back home.
Anita: I can’t believe you’re already going back? *she said wrapping her arms around him*
Danny: I know… I’m going to miss you…
Anita: Yeah me too. When are we actually gonna see each other again?
Danny: well in a week I’m going to Australia for a few months to record the next album… so I don’t know?
Anita: Really? Well that’s really far away?
Danny: I know… maybe you could come on a visit down under?
Anita: Maybe… that could be really cool…
Danny: Well my cabs here now… so I gotta go *he said and leant in to kiss her passionately* goodbye… I’ll call you when I’m back home alright…
Anita: Ok I’ll look forward to that *she said smiling…* goodbye…
And then he let go of her and walked down to the cab, and soon enough he drove off…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Awww, don't go Danny! Sad

Det er rigtig godt, bliv endelig ved Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 6:48 pm

ja danny slå dig ned i lille Danmark ! uuh det vilel jeg elske hvis han gjorde ! der er et hus til salg på min vej, så kan han bo der Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 7:05 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
ja danny slå dig ned i lille Danmark ! uuh det vilel jeg elske hvis han gjorde ! der er et hus til salg på min vej, så kan han bo der Very Happy

Han burde flytte til Tårs så ! Very Happy Vi har brug for noget spændende her !!! Very Happy Haha !

Nå men tilbage til fic'en ...

I LOVE IT ! Very Happy Syns virkelig den er sød !!

Men hvor er det altså bare ÆRGELIGT at han ikk kan blive i DK hos Anita !
Og så tager han bare til Australien !!! Ih dog...
Kærlighed på langdistance ! Sad
(Det lød plat?)

Anyway.... Glæder mig til mere !! Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 7:36 pm

mmdc94 skrev:
MeusDeus skrev:

Han burde flytte til Tårs så ! Very Happy Vi har brug for noget spændende her !!! Very Happy Haha !

(Det lød plat?)

så flytetr Dougie bare ind i huset på min vej ! og det lød da som sådan en tekst i en sang ?

og ja det er super godt Anita ! glæder mig meget til at høre mere Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Undskyld jeg ikke har læst de sidste (4?) afsnit før nu! men Synes de er gode alle sammen cheers Fedt at de endelig fandt sammen, men pænt surt at han rejser til Australien ;S
mere snart Smile
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 8:01 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
mmdc94 skrev:
MeusDeus skrev:

(Det lød plat?)

så flytetr Dougie bare ind i huset på min vej ! og det lød da som sådan en tekst i en sang ?

og ja det er super godt Anita ! glæder mig meget til at høre mere Very Happy

Ih hvor er du sød ! ;D haha !

UH ! Så kan vi holde "familie" fester !!! Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Aww hvor er i søde hehe Very Happy
Havde nu ikk regnet med at han bare sådan lige ville flytte til DK...
Men selvom han er i Australien ved man jo aldrig hva jeg ka finde på Wink
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:14 pm

for satan drenge !? løft røven og flyt til Danmark. nu har vi fundet steder i kan bo !

Ej Anita ? kommer der ikek snart mere?Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

ok Smile i ka godt få et afsnit mere nu hvis det er hehe

Back at Sally’s place she was logged on msn, and was still waiting for Harry to log on… when suddenly he did. She didn’t want to seem too eager so she waited to see if he wrote to her first and he did

Harry – Is now all alone  says:
Hey there… are you Anita’s friend?

Sally – is in a good mood today  says:
Hey, yeah I am… sorry about the break-up though

Harry – Is all alone now  Says:
Don’t worry about it, so how are you? Might as well get to know you right?

I’m alright thanks… been talking to Anita today, have you talked to Danny yet?

Harry – Is all alone now  says:
No… he’s probably only on his way back, and he hasn’t called during this weekend… why? Did something happen? 

I actually shouldn’t be the one to tell you that, but yeah, she wrote it to me, so I guess they’re kind of an item…

Wow that’s great… can’t wait to talk to him now… She seems really nice… down to earth and stuff…

She really is… she’s my best friend, and I hate the fact we live so far away from each other…

Well that’s good to hear… so anyways, tell me something about you, how old are you, and what do you do? And stuff like that…

Well I’m 20 and I just started studying again after a year away from school and stuff… I’m studying to be a journalist.

Cool… that sounds interesting… what did you do when you were away from the school?

Well first I worked to save up some money, then I went to England for 3 months to study the language, I was in Manchester.

So you’ve got yourself a Danny accent then?

Well I don’t have the fully accent… just a little bit…

And they kept talking for ages, and got to know each other. After Sally logged off to go to bed she thought about their conversation, and how nice it was to finally talking to him for real, she texted Anita and told her about their conversation, and then went to sleep.

Back in England Harry went around Danny’s to talk, he hadn’t told he was coming, but soon after Danny came to the door and opened it, smiled slightly when he saw Harry, but Harry could see he wasn’t happy.
Harry: hey mate, you alright?
Danny: Yeah, well I just miss her you know?
Harry: Yeah I heard about you and Anita… it’s great btw.
Danny: how did you know I haven’t told any of the guys yet…?
Harry: well I talked to Sally on msn tonight… she told me… she must have talked to Anita…
Danny: oh ok… *they both sat themselves on the couch* she’s great… I mean everything about her is just amazing… she’s like the girl any guy would want, because her personality is special and great.
Harry: well I’m happy for you mate.
Danny: but why does she have to live in Denmark? It must be the punishment of finding the perfect girl! *he said letting out a frown* Anyways dude, it’s awesome you’ve started talking to Sally, so is she nice?
Harry: yeah we actually have pretty much in common… so that’s great…
Danny: Really? That’s cool… so do you plan to meet up with her some time?
Harry: I don’t know yet… don’t know her that well yet, but it would probably be cool…
Danny: Yeah… Anita could bring her with her next time she visits me…
Harry: When’s that going to be?
Danny: I don’t know… I thought it might be cool if she came to Australia… some time…
They kept talking for ages about everything and anything really.
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

åååååårrh, hvor sødt Smile
danny's in luuuurve Laughing
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:44 pm

det er herligt Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:54 pm

hehe yaaay...
ej Sally fandt lige en af mine gamle fics (jeg har skrevet en del, men alle undtagen den jeg poster nu er væk fordi min gamle com blev stjålet med alle mine dyrbare fics i) men anyways hun fandt en jeg skrev da jeg var 19 så det var en af de første jeg skrev om det ku være noget for jer at læse en helt gammel en?
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
hehe yaaay...
ej Sally fandt lige en af mine gamle fics (jeg har skrevet en del, men alle undtagen den jeg poster nu er væk fordi min gamle com blev stjålet med alle mine dyrbare fics i) men anyways hun fandt en jeg skrev da jeg var 19 så det var en af de første jeg skrev om det ku være noget for jer at læse en helt gammel en?

JA! Smile
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am

ok... utroligt jeg blev aldrig færdig med nogle af mine fics, den jeg smakker om er på 75 sider....? og er langt fra færdig haha
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
ok... utroligt jeg blev aldrig færdig med nogle af mine fics, den jeg smakker om er på 75 sider....? og er langt fra færdig haha

jamen det lyder da rigtig dejligt Very Happy ;b
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm

uhh hvor jeg elsker denne fic =D haha
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Aww, Danny! Razz He's in love Very Happy
Fortsæt endelig, Anita. Det er super godt

Jeg vil med glæde læse den anden fic, også Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 3:38 am

ok.... har lige et spørgsmål.... og kom nu ikk op at slås... tror jeg tar den der først siger ja, men det er fordi den gamle fic jeg har er Michelle med i... og vi er rimelig uvenner nu så gider ikk skrive om hende mere, så enten blir det meget synd for Dougie eller også ska jeg finde en anden til at ta Michelle's plads som Dougie's GF? Altså i den gamle....
Nogen der er friske?
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 3:40 am

anyways til jer dejlige læsere har jeg her næste del Smile

The time went on and Sally and Harry got to know each other even better, and they both started having feelings for each other, but none of them told the other one, suddenly Sally got a call, she noticed Anita’s name on the display and picked it up
Sally: Hey Ann, what’s up?
Anita: Hi Sally… I had to talk, cos I know you’re the only one who’d really understand what I’m feeling and thinking…
Sally: you know you can tell me everything….
Anita: Sally I don’t know how much more I can take being away from Danny… what am I gonna do? I keep thinking what if I broke up with him and tried to forget about him, moved on, wouldn’t it be better for both of us?
Sally: No Anita, I mean I understand what you’re feeling, like taking the easiest way out of this, but I know how much you love him, and I don’t want you to end it without trying really hard… you have to fight for it! When did you last talk to him?
Anita: erm 2 days ago over the phone, but it wasn’t for long cos he was really busy with recording and stuff.
Sally: yeah Harry told me they were working hard on the album to make it perfect.
Anita: Anyways, I think I might go again, but thanks for the talk, bye…
Sally: ok then bye, but Anita… think about it, don’t do anything stupid!
Anita: I won’t bye…

The next morning Anita woke up thinking about Danny and how his birthday was coming up in 3 weeks, she had to get a few days off from work, maybe a whole week! She decided to text Sally and ask her something
‘Sally, I was thinking, it’s Danny’s birthday in 3 weeks and I need to sort something out about a surprise, so he won’t be knowing that I’ll be coming, so would it be possible if I could get Harry’s number? (they were speaking over phones now as well as MSN) bye, Anita xx’
Soon after she got a reply with Harry’s number and she decided to dial it right away. She waited for him to pick it up and soon he did
Harry: Hello? Said a confused voice on the other end.
Anita: Hi… is this Harry?
Harry: Yeah? Who’s this?
Anita: Hi Harry it’s Anita…
Harry: *thought it was kind of weird that she’d call him but said* oh hey, what do you want?
Anita: well I was thinking about coming to Danny’s birthday to celebrate it with him, would that be alright? Maybe I could bring Sally along?
Harry: well that would be cool… Danny’ll be so happy when I tell him…
Anita: Erm well Harry, I thought it could be funny if it was a surprise, so could you maybe keep it to yourself?
Harry: Oh yeah great idea…but could I tell Dougie and Tom, so they could help organize it all…
Anita: sure that’ll be alright… can you maybe give me your address so I could start booking flight tickets and stuff…
Harry: well sure but I thought one of us would just pick you up at the airport…
Anita: Oh that would be great… thanks a lot Harry… I guess I’ll talk to you later then…
Harry: yeah, nice talking to ya… I gotta go as well cos Danny’s coming in, so bye…
They both hung up their phones…
Later that day Anita logged on to her computer to book the flights… she decided to book a hotel room for 2 days, so she could arrive 2 days before his birthday, cos she didn’t wanna have a jetlag on Danny’s birthday. She knew that Danny would be working hard those days up to his birthday. Soon after she had booked flight tickets and booked a hotel room, she turned off her computer and went to bed, when she was almost sleeping her phone started ringing, she picked it up and said
Anita: Hello? *in a tired voice
Danny: Hey babes it’s me… did I wake you up?
Anita: Hey sweetie… how are you? And no… I wasn’t asleep yet, but I’m tired…
Danny: what time is it?
Anita: it’s only 1.30 AM. So how are all the recording going?
Danny: alright… I’ve written a song, and I can’t wait to play it for you… *Anita knew he was smiling down the phone*
Anita: wow, really I can’t wait to hear it…
Danny: so my birthday’s coming up soon, and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come down here on my birthday?
Anita: I’d love to, but I don’t know if I’d be able to get off from work… *she kind of lied*
Danny: Oh… *she could hear his disappointment in his voice* I really want you to be there… of all people…
Anita: Aww… I know… I really miss you Danny…
Danny: I miss you too… anyways… you better get back to sleep babe… and let me know as soon as you find out if you can get here alright…
Anita: sure I will… bye Danny… have a great day…
Danny: bye… sleep well…
Then they both hung up their phones and Danny went out on their terrace where the other guys were… (remember the time difference)
Harry: Hey Danny, what’s up with you?
Danny: I just talked to Anita…
Harry: Oh… why are you so upset then?
Danny: she probably isn’t going to make it here for my birthday
They all looked at each other, knowing she was bluffing him, and said…
Dougie: Wow we’re sorry mate, is she sure about that..?
Danny: No she just said that it wouldn’t be easy to get off from work…
Tom: Oh… maybe she’ll get here later then…
Danny: I guess…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 4:46 pm

MIG MIG MIG!!! Very Happy:D

Haha, sorry Very Happy Men jeg kunne vildt godt tænke mig at være med .
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Og super godt afsnit Very Happy

Du gjorde mig helt bange da du ville slå op med ham -.- Don't ever do that! (;
Og yaay, du skal til England. Very Happy

Mere snart ?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 3 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Næste