Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Anita's Fic

Go down 
+6
BetteMøffe
Annesteg
NannaBoelt
mcflys
mathilderosejones.
Ann-Jones
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Næste
ForfatterBesked
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Anita's Fic - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
ok.... har lige et spørgsmål.... og kom nu ikk op at slås... tror jeg tar den der først siger ja, men det er fordi den gamle fic jeg har er Michelle med i... og vi er rimelig uvenner nu så gider ikk skrive om hende mere, så enten blir det meget synd for Dougie eller også ska jeg finde en anden til at ta Michelle's plads som Dougie's GF? Altså i den gamle....
Nogen der er friske?
uh ja gerne ! Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
ok.... har lige et spørgsmål.... og kom nu ikk op at slås... tror jeg tar den der først siger ja, men det er fordi den gamle fic jeg har er Michelle med i... og vi er rimelig uvenner nu så gider ikk skrive om hende mere, så enten blir det meget synd for Dougie eller også ska jeg finde en anden til at ta Michelle's plads som Dougie's GF? Altså i den gamle....
Nogen der er friske?
hahah very nice =D
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 5:37 pm

det er rigtig sødt Smile glæder mgi til at læse hvordan Danny reagere på du lige pludselig er der Razz
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 2:46 am

theirstargirl skrev:
Og super godt afsnit Very Happy

Du gjorde mig helt bange da du ville slå op med ham -.- Don't ever do that! (;
Og yaay, du skal til England. Very Happy

Mere snart ?

i know men you know, lang distance forhold på den måde tror jeg godt ku være UTROLIG hårdt!!!

Anyways, nu må i ikk flå hovedet af mig vel? men siden du sagde det først blir det dig...
Nu kommer mit pinlige spørgsmål så, for ka nemlig ikk huske hva du hedder lige nu Embarassed Embarassed
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 2:49 am

next parts up Very Happy

The weeks went fast and it was now time for Anita and Sally to go to Australia. They’d booked rooms at a fancy hotel that had a pool as well, cos Anita wanted to get a bit of a tan before she was going to see Danny again.
Anita: I can’t wait to see him… I can’t believe there’s only going to be 2 days!!
Sally: I know… I can’t wait to meet Harry… I don’t know if I could tell him how I feel about him…?
Anita: Of course you can, I actually think he likes you too…
Sally: how do you know that?
Anita: I don’t know, it’s just a feeling I’ve got…
Soon after they boarded their plane…
Anita: wow I’ve never had to fly more that 2 hours; this is going to be weird…
Sally: yeah I know… I can’t wait to see what Australia’s like, Harry keeps saying that he loves it there…
Anita: Yeah Danny does too, but I bet they have this luxury apartment, that’s what it sounds like… anyways I’m really tired… so I’m going to try and have some sleep.
Sally: yeah me too…
As they arrived at the airport in Sydney and got a cap to their hotel, they’d told Harry that they would be at the hotel till Danny’s birthday… as they came to their hotel and had checked in Sally decided to call Harry and soon he picked up his phone…
Harry: Hey Sally, how are you?
Sally: I’m great… we only just got here… is Danny around…?
Harry: Yeah, but that’s great *he said and got up to go to his own room* I can’t believe you’re here… but it’s too risky to see each other before that day right…?
Sally: Yeah I think… Anita and I are going to spend the days by shopping and catching tans haha…
Harry: well that sounds great… I can’t wait to see you though… actually both of you…
Sally: we can’t wait to meet you guys either… Anita hasn’t been able to sit still since she got here… she’s annoyed she has to wait 2 days by seeing him again…
Harry: well tell her that he’s been really sad these past days, cos he thinks she isn’t going to be here… he has had trouble focusing on his work…
Sally: I’ll tell her that, but I gotta go, me and Anita are going out to get something to eat… there’s no chance Danny could be around right?
Harry: No I’ll make sure he stays in….
Sally: Great thanks… bye…
Harry: Bye… see ya…
As soon as she’d hung up her phone Anita’s phone started ringing, so she made sure Sally didn’t make a sound and picked up her phone saying
Anita: Hey Danny…
Danny: Hey babes, what are you up to?
Anita: Hmm nothing much, I’m just watching TV…
Danny: I can’t hear anything…
Anita: No it’s cos I put mute on when you called…
Danny: Oh… *after a little silence he said* I miss you…
Anita: I miss you too…
Danny: you sure you can’t make it to my birthday?
Anita: Yeah Danny… I’m sorry… can you forgive me?
Danny: Of course… it’s not your fault that your work can’t give a few days off…
But I can’t believe that the one person I need there the most that day can’t even be there…
Anita: Aww… Danny, please don’t make this harder for me as it is… you make me feel guilty about it…
Danny: I know I’m sorry…
Anita: Please give me a few weeks and I think I’ll be able to get there…
Danny: *this made Danny lighten up a bit* Really? You’re not just saying this are you?
Anita: No… I’m gonna try… But Danny… I have to go now alright…
Danny: Alright… bye… miss you *made kiss noise*
Anita: miss you too… bye…
She hung up the phone…
Anita: ok that might as well have been the hardest phone conversation ever… he really made me feel guilty about myself… good thing that I’m coming tomorrow right…
Sally: Yeah… you handled the conversation great… you two seem like such a cute couple, I mean the way you talked to him…
Anita: Well thanks… anyways let’s go out… tomorrow we’re going shopping I need a new dress for the birthday and summer clothes…
As they got out, they both talked about the view and how great it looked… and then went down to a restaurant to get something to eat.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 3:41 am

nå i får lige et afsnit mere, for ved ikk helt om jeg kommer på imorgen? så værsgo...

2 days had gone now, and Anita and Sally had spent their time on shopping and resting and staying by the pool… they wouldn’t risk going to the beach, in case the guys showed up… Anita had everything planned… she just needed to call Harry to know, when Danny would be there… she’d bought a beautiful black dress that was knee long, with thin straps, and was going to use her black heels to go with it. Sally had got some new clothes as well… she was going to wear black leggings and a grey dress with a pair of black heels as well, and a black belt. (If you want I can send pictures of the dresses). Soon after Anita decided to call Harry, and a few seconds later he picked it up.
Harry: Hey, what’s up?
Anita: Where are you now?
Harry: Don’t worry, he isn’t around here… he’s recording right now actually…
Anita: Ok… well how long is Danny going to work, when will he be home?
Harry: Well he wouldn’t be home till around 6, cause we’ve made sure he has a lot of work today, and after that he’s going to pick up his mom and sister by the airport…
Anita: Ok… so when would you be able to pick me and Sally up, I have a lot of work to do before he gets home?
Harry: Well how about around 2 or 3…?
Anita: Yeah 2 would be alright… you know the address to the hotel right?
Harry: Yeah… I do… Sally gave it earlier…
Anita: Great… see ya later… bye…
Harry: Bye…
Then they both hung up, and Anita told Sally about everything Harry just said… and then they started packing everything down, as they had to leave the hotel soon…
Soon enough they were sitting in the lounge at the hotel waiting for Harry to turn up… he and Dougie came to pick the both of them up, so Anita and Sally got up and went over to them. Sally and Harry immediately got eye contact and as they got close enough to each other they hugged each other and said hey, so Anita decided to say hi to Dougie first
Anita: Hi Dougie, I’m Anita, in case you didn’t know? *she said and hugged him*
Dougie: Hi, yeah I kind of guessed that, but Danny has shown me pictures of you as well…
Anita: Oh ok…
Harry: *to Sally* I can’t believe you’re finally here…
Sally: I know… *they both pulled away, and Harry said hi to Anita, and Sally said hi to Dougie.
Soon after they all 4 decided to go, and as they got back to the luxury apartment, that they lived in, they all got in and Harry started to guide them around the house and they all ended on the terrace.
Harry: So how’s it been here so far?
Sally: It’s been great; the weather is lovely, compared to Denmark. And the hotel was nice…
Anita: Yeah… it’s so different from Denmark here in general.
Dougie: Do you girls want drinks?
Anita: Yeah sure… a coke would be great if you’ve got that?
Sally: Yeah me too… just a diet coke though…
Dougie: Anita is yours gonna be diet as well?
Anita: Iew! No… it doesn’t taste right… *she laughed*
Dougie: ok then *he laughed and went to get some drinks*
As the time moved on they all got to know each other, and they were all having a great time together, and all got on with each other well… soon after Tom came back from the studio and as he came to the terrace he said hi to the girls and sat down together with them all.
As the time turned 4 Anita told them all that she was going to start getting ready and left the others to the talking, as she was out of sight Dougie said.
Dougie: Well she seems really nice, and down to earth…
Sally: She is… she never want to do any harm. She has her own opinions on everything, and no one can change them, and you’ll probably get to know about that sooner or later… haha... She’s not gonna change her mind before you prove her wrong!
Harry: That’s going to be fun…
They all kept talking while Anita got ready she started by getting everything out that she needed for the night. The dress, her make-up, her hair-style products and then all the candles that she decided to lit all around the room, she wasn’t going to lit them before around 15 minutes before Danny was supposed to get there. Now she decided to go having a shower and then she started getting into her clothes and then she did her make-up… in the meantime Sally had gone to start getting ready… soon enough she knocked on the door into Danny’s room and Anita let her in…
Anita: What’s up?
Sally: I thought it was nicer if we got ready together…
Anita: Ok… sure… how do you think I should do my make¬-up?
Sally: I don’t know… probably just black eye-liner and maybe make a grey line over… but not too much grey…
Anita: ok… I’ll try that… are you gonna do your make-up the same way…
Sally: I think…
Anita: Wait I have a golden eyeliner – my jewellery is going to be gold, so could I use that in stead?
Sally: Oh yeah… great idea…
Then they both did their make-up and it was now time for the hair… Anita wanted her hair to curl (pretend that I haven’t cut my hair so it’s the long haircut I used to have)
Sally also curled her hair, as that’s always the easiest for her.
An hour later it was almost time for Danny to arrive, everything was ready, and everyone who was gonna join the birthday party was there, now only Danny was missing… Anita and Sally were sitting with the guys at the moment, waiting, when Harry got a call
Harry: Hey what’s up? Well, I bet she has a good reason for not having called you yet, don’t think too much about it right? Ok… that’s cool. I’ll see you soon then… *then he hung up the phone* Ok that was Danny he just told us that he’d be here in 5 minutes… and he was pretty upset cos you haven’t called to wish him a happy birthday yet…
Anita: Oh Damn! I didn’t think about that… but good saving Harry… Anyways I’ll be going to Danny’s room now then…
Anita started getting nervous as she didn’t know how Danny would react, what if he was mad at her for not telling or something…
Soon after she heard Danny coming in…
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 10:19 am

theirstargirl skrev:
i know men you know, lang distance forhold på den måde tror jeg godt ku være UTROLIG hårdt!!!

Anyways, nu må i ikk flå hovedet af mig vel? men siden du sagde det først blir det dig...
Nu kommer mit pinlige spørgsmål så, for ka nemlig ikk huske hva du hedder lige nu Embarassed Embarassed

Jaeh du har helt ret i det med lang distance forhold, det er nok noget af det værste -.-

Tak fordi jeg fik lov til at være med Very Happy Men jeg er dybt skuffet Anita ! -.-
Ej, bare rolig, det går nok. Kender godt det når man ikke kan huske hvad folk hedder og sån (;
Jeg hedder Anne Very Happy

Og du kan da ikke bare stoppe der!!!
Jeg havde glædet mig så meget til at høre om hans reaktion, og så stopper du bare Rolling Eyes Æh!
Men det er super godt som sædvanlig, glæder mig virkelig til mere Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 12:28 pm

hehe tak..Very Happy
ihh jeg er træt nå, men så kommer der lige et afsnit mere.
In the living room:
Harry: Hey mate, Happy birthday…
Danny: Wow there’s a lot here, I didn’t know all of you were coming *he said happily* he went around saying hi to everyone, and got all his presents but didn’t open them yet… then he got to Sally who he didn’t recognize and said…
Danny: Hi I don’t seem to have met you before? What’s your name?
Sally: *smiled* I’m Sally, I’m Anita’s friend *she said hoping she didn’t ruin Anita’s surprise*
Danny: Oh… Hi… yeah she’s told me about you… nice to meet you *he said and gave her a hug, then his smile faded when he remembered that Anita wasn’t going to be there…*
Harry: Danny, there’s another present for you, but it’s in your room, cos we couldn’t really wrap it…
Danny: Oh!?
Then Harry, Doug, Tom and Sally followed him to his room and when Danny opened the door he was welcomed by a lot of candles around the room and in the middle of it all Anita was standing holding a single rose in one of her hands, and a present in the other, as soon as Danny noticed her his face lit up and he immediately ran over to her picking her up spinning her around
Danny: Omg! I can’t believe you’re here? I had no idea *then he kissed her and pulled her in for a long hug again*
Harry: Well I’m gonna let you 2 be alone for a few minutes *he said smiling and closing the door*
Anita: You really hadn’t any idea about it?
Danny: No I’ve been really sad these past days… god I’ve missed you… is the rose for me? *
Anita: Me too… and yeah I just thought it was quite romantic, I don’t know?
Danny: It is… *he said taking the rose from her hand putting it on the bed together with the present.* you’re beautiful you know that? *he said looking into her eyes*
Anita: thanks *she looked down and blushed, but soon after Danny pulled her chin up to make her look at him, he smiled and leant in to kiss her, first slow and then it turned more passionate, like they’d forgot about everything around them* mhmm… we should make it back to the living room, you’ve got a lot of guest, who’s wondering where you went…
Danny: how I wish we could just stay in here…
Anita: I know… But Danny… do you mind changing your clothes?
Danny: What? Do you think I dress badly? *he joked*
Anita: *giggled* No… but I just think I’d be a little overdressed if you’re going like that and that would make me feel embarrassed…
Danny: *laughed* ok… I’ll go change to something else, hey did you get a tan?
Anita: A little, not much… my nose is red!
Danny: but I thought you hated sunbeds?
Anita: I do… but ehm, I got here 2 days ago…
Danny: What? How? Where? Why didn’t you get here then, then?
Anita: Then, Then? *she chuckled* Well I didn’t cos, I wanted to surprise you on your birthday, and I got here 2 days ago cos I didn’t want to have a jetlag tonight… *she smiled*
Danny: Oh ok… 2 good reasons… anyways, I’ll go get changed, but could you wait here?
Anita: Sure but why?
Danny: I want to introduce you to my mom, and sister…
Anita: oh ok… sure I’ll wait…
Then Danny went to change and Anita blew the candles out and then Danny got back 5 minutes later with a pair of dark jeans, white shirt and a black tie
Danny: Would this be alright?
Anita: *looked up at him and said* Yeah you look great…
Danny: Good… now lets go…
Then they both went to the living room to everyone else and Danny went straight over to his mom and sister dragging Anita along.
Danny: Mom… Vicky… I want to introduce you to my girlfriend Anita *he said proudly*
Kathy: Hey, so you’re the girl Danny’s been rambling on about these past weeks? *she said smiling at Anita*
Danny: Yeah she is…
Anita: You’ve been talking about me? *she said looking at Danny* I hope it’s good stuff?
Kathy: It is… don’t worry….
They kept chatting for a while…
Sally and Harry were sitting on a couch talking,
Sally: So Harry, what have you guys planned to do while we’re here?
Harry: Well first of all tonight, we’re going out for dinner, Danny doesn’t know yet, but we are, then later I think most of us are going to a pub or something, and we do have to go to the studio a lot, but you’re welcome to come and watch… but other then that we can go to the beach and stuff like that…
Sally: Sounds great to me. *looked over at Doug who was starring a lot at Anita and Danny* hey what’s up with Dougie?
Harry: *looked over at him* I don’t know, it’s probably nothing…
Sally: You’re probably right…
They kept talking and everything, and Anita left Danny with his mom for a while to go talking to Sally and Harry
Anita: So what are you guys talking about?
Sally: Not much… I thought you were with Danny?
Anita: Yeah I just thought I’d let him talk to his mom…
Sally: Oh ok… how are we all gonna stay here tonight Harry?
Harry: well most of them here today is people helping us with the album, producers and stuff… we couldn’t really expect everyone from UK coming here hehe… so the only ones staying here will be you girls, Giovanna and us guys, Kathy and Vicky has booked a hotel room in stead…
Anita: Oh ok… so it’s no problem then… *then she looked around for Danny to see what he was up to and noticed he was opening presents* I’ll go talk to Danny again.
She said and then she got up
Sally: wow she really can’t stay away from him for long huh?
Harry: Well can you blame her? I Mean she hasn’t seen him for about 2 months, Danny’s the same as her…
Sally: Yeah I know… I’d be the same if it was me who’d had a long distance relationship. It’s just nice to see her so happy…
Harry: I know… It’s really nice to have finally met you in person, I’ve really looked forward to it…
Sally: *first thought he still talked about Anita but then realised what he said* really…? Me too… am I how you expected me to be?
Harry: Yeah… I think it’s better, most people look better in person…
Sally: thanks *she said and blushed*
Harry: Don’t blush; I’m just honest with you…
They kept talking…

Anita made her way up to Danny and wrapped her arms around his waist from his back and said.
Anita: Any good presents?
Danny: *looked at her* yeah they’re all great so far…
Anita: that’s great *she said letting go again, looking at his presents, and thought good no one’s got him anything like I’ve given him yet* What’s this? *she said picking a weird instrument thing up he’s got*
Danny: I got it from Tom’s parents it was sent here… try blowing it *he knew what it was but Anita didn’t*
Anita: *Blew into it and it made this loud weird sound, making everyone turn their attention to her* Oh sorry, I had no idea? It’s all Danny’s fault *she said pointing at him who was chuckling*
Everyone went back to what they were doing, and Anita turned her attention to Danny saying
Anita: your mean you know that *she giggled*
Danny: Sorry *he said turning his attention towards her, and kissed her lightly* am I forgiven?
Anita: *thought for a while but said* I don’t know if I can accept that!
Danny: *faked he was offended* but it’s my birthday!
Anita: Don’t give me that *she kept playing along*
Danny: But, but, ok I give in *he said wrapping his arms around her planting the sweetest kiss on her lips* who am I to say no to that *he smiled and kissed her forehead.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 12:44 pm

Awwww, det var så sødt!

Jeg er vild med den her fic, Anita Very Happy
Bliv endelig ved.. (;
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Tark.... Nå men jeg smutter ska ned og shoppe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
Tark.... Nå men jeg smutter ska ned og shoppe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce

God fornøjelse! Razz
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm

ej det er godt Razz
det er rigtig sødt, og kan lige forestille mig alle vende sig om og kigge når du puster i den der kazoo tinger... Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptySøn Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Aj hvor er det godt !!! Very Happy

Og awww hvor er Danny sød !! Very Happy

Og for helvede da.-.. SÅ KYS DOG HARRY, SALLY !!? ;D haha Very Happy
I passer jo så godt sammen ;D
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 12:06 am

tak fordi i ka lide det Very Happy
poster måske igen engang i aften når jeg kommer hjem...
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 12:19 am

mmdc94 skrev:
Aj hvor er det godt !!! Very Happy

Og awww hvor er Danny sød !! Very Happy

Og for helvede da.-.. SÅ KYS DOG HARRY, SALLY !!? ;D haha Very Happy
I passer jo så godt sammen ;D
haha jeg kan ikke gøre for det =(
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 3:27 am

så kommer der et afsnit mere Very Happy

Then Harry stood up and said
Harry: Everyone, we have dinner reservations at 7.30 and it’s probably best to start heading for the restaurant now.
Danny: Where are we going?
Harry: To this Italian restaurant.
Anita: Nice
Then they all left to the restaurant to get some dinner, they all had a great time, and were getting to know each other. Anita noticed that Harry and Sally kept looking over at each other, and you could totally see they had feelings for one another, but they didn’t really talk much, Anita smiled at this and nudged Danny in the side
Anita: Look at them, *she said signalling to Sally and Harry*
Danny: *smiled too* aww… that’s cute
Anita: we have to get them together!
Danny: ok then match maker.
After the restaurant they all decided to go and get some drinks on a pub nearby.
Danny: *to Anita* what would you like to drink?
Anita: A Somersby would be great…
Danny: Ok… and what about you Sally?
Sally: I’d just take the same…
Danny: Sure. I’ll be back in a second *he said leaving for the bar*
Anita: he shouldn’t be treading us today… it’s his birthday?
Sally: I don’t he think about it that way, but you could buy his next drink… *she looked over at Harry again, who sat on the other side of the table talking to Tom*
Anita: Be careful, your eyes might pop out.
Sally: *laughed but blushed* is it that obvious? I’m sorry I just really like him, and I don’t know how, or if I dare to tell him-
Anita: I know… I think it’s sweet, but trust me when I say, you should give it a try, see what happens?
Sally: And risk our friendship? I wouldn’t do that!
Anita: Look I’m sure Harry would understand if you told him the truth, either way nothing will ever happen.
Sally: But you didn’t ask Danny…
Anita: That’s was because he was with Olivia then, well at least I thought he was.
Then Danny got back with the drinks and a beer for all of the guys and sat down beside Anita
Danny: what are you girls talking about, please speak English while you’re here so we know what you’re talking about *he said as he noticed they spoke in Danish together*
Anita: we talked about something that I’m not going to tell you…?
Danny: why we tell each other everything…
Anita: Not when it’s about Sally…
Danny: Oh, but now I’m curious *he smiled*
Sally: if you think hard Danny I think you’d know what we were talking about…
They kept chatting and got more to drink (not so much they got too drunk, just so they were having fun) after a while Sally felt like dancing, you could see it as she kept singing along, but she didn’t wanna be the one to ask Harry to dance, Danny made a signal to Harry and he understood, but was a bit unsure at first but then stood up and went to Sally and said
Harry: would you care to join me in this dance?
Sally: *smiled* sure *and stood up, then they both went to the dance floor*
Danny: *smiled* finally…
Anita: *noticed Dougie was sad with his face hanging low and said* What’s up with Doug?
Danny: *looked at him* don’t know…?
Anita: do you mind if I cheer him up a bit? I mean by dancing with him?
Danny: Dougie never dances, and I was hoping to be the one to dance with you, but if you insist *he said a little disappointed*
Anita: *smiled at him and kissed him, and made him look at her* I’ll dance with you after Dougie, it’s your birthday today and I’m gonna do anything you want…
Danny: Really? *he said smirking* Anything?
Anita: *smiled* anything! *she said and gave him a knowing kiss* I’ll be right back *she said and left Danny to his thoughts* Dougie
Dougie: *looked up and smiled slightly* Hey
Anita: What’s up with you? Is someone in a bad mood today?
Dougie: No I’m a little bored, I’m the only one without a girl here
Anita: Aww… don’t feel bad you’re a great bloke, and good looking, it should be easy for you to find a girl here tonight?
Dougie: I don’t know. I’m not that good with girls.
Anita: Dougie stop being a fool, anyways, join me in this dance please!
Dougie: But I’m crap…!
Anita: I’m sure you’re not, and it’s an easy way to impress a girl.
Dougie: *he laughed and said* you don’t give up do you? *she shook her head and he gave in and stood up*
Danny had been watching them all the time, and smiled at Anita’s nice gesture, he hadn’t seen her dance before, and she was good, and she showed Dougie some moves and made him look good. He then quickly moved his attention to Harry and Sally who kept dancing closer and closer to each other, Harry’s hands were on her waist and pulled her even closer, Danny smiled to himself as he watched them, he saw Sally look up into Harry’s eyes smiling, and Harry leaned his head closer to hers, and he saw Sally’s smile go away slightly as she noticed what Harry was about to do, and she closed her eyes, as their lips met in a long passionate kiss, Danny’s smile grew at this cos he was happy for them, but then his attention went back to Anita, who was smiling and laughing with Dougie, and he seemed to enjoy the dance as well, but Danny decided that now it was his time for a dance with Anita, he noticed out of the corner of his eyes that Harry and Sally left the dance floor and went to the bar to get a drink, as Danny got to Anita she had her back to him and she hadn’t noticed Danny, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek saying
Danny: can I have the next dance? *he asked seductively*
Anita: *smiled and turned around* Well if it isn’t birthday boy who’ve finally come around to his censes and asked me to dance.
Danny: *looked at Dougie* btw. Doug, there’s a pretty brunette checking you out at the bar.
Dougie looked around and saw who Danny talked about and then went to talk to her.
Anita: I guess you’re the match maker tonight *she said smiling up at him*
Then they both started dancing, but almost as soon as they started dancing a slow song came on, it was The greatest story ever told – by Oliver James. Anita loved this song and Danny moved in close to her and they started swinging slowly to the rhythm, and soon enough Danny started to sing it into her ears so that only she could hear it, so she rested her head against his chest enjoying it while he was singing the words.

The greatest story ever told – Oliver James

Thank you for this moment
I've gotta say how beautiful you are
Of all the hopes and dreams I could have prayed for
Here you are
If I could have one dance forever
I would take you by the hand
Tonight it's you and I together
I'm so glad I'm your man
And if I lived a thousand years
You know I never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you
that day
but if destiny decided I should look the other way
then the world would never know
the greatest story ever told
and did I tell you that I love you
tonight
I don't hear the music
When I'm looking in your eyes
But I feel the rhythm of your body
Close to mine
It's the way we touch, it soothes me
It's the way we'll always be
your kiss your pretty smile
you know I'd die for
oh baby
you're all I need
that day
just how much I really need you
did I tell you that I love you
tonight
tonight
that day
just how much I really need you
did I tell you that I love you tonight

After the song finished Anita pulled herself out of Danny’s embrace and said
Anita: That was really beautiful Danny *she said almost with tears in her eyes*
Danny: Thanks… *he then kissed her passionately for a long time.
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 3:38 am

og her får i det sidste af min lige for en stund Smile

Back in the bar with Harry and Sally they kept kissing each other every now and then, and flirted like crazy with each other, until Harry said
Harry: Maybe we should just go back home if you’re ready to do that?
Sally: Sure that would be great, it’s hard to keep a conversation here anyways *she said and went to get her jacket and things by their table where Tom and Giovanna was almost eating each other heads off…
Sally: Ehem *she coughed and made them look up slightly* me and Harry are heading home now, so see ya
Tom: Sure see you at home…
Looked to the dance floor where she saw Anita and Danny making out, she smiled to herself and went down there and nudged Anita in the side she giggled and pulled away from Danny.
Anita: what’s up? *she turned her attention to Sally*
Sally: Me and Harry are heading off home
Anita Ok but you don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to do it*she said in Danish and Sally knew what she meant*
Danny: Stop talking Danish when I’m around at least… what were you telling her now?
Anita: I’ll tell you later… bye Sally *she said and gave her a hug*
Then Sally and Harry went out and went home, as they got back they sat in the living room for a while and Harry asked…
Harry: Do you want something to eat before we’re going to bed?
Sally: Yes please that would be nice…? What do you have?
Harry: well I could make you a sandwich if you want, with chicken? *he said while putting some of her hair behind her ear*
Sally: *smiled* sure that would be great
Harry: *kissed her and went to make her something to eat* so did you enjoy tonight?
Sally: Yeah I did, I think it’s been a great night, and I think Danny was happy about how his birthday turned out…
Harry: Just the fact that Anita is here is enough to make him think this birthday was great… but yeah I think it went well too.
In the living room Sally got a text from Anita saying ‘I gotta tell you something tomorrow. Something Danny did tonight’ Sally chuckled slightly but wrote a reply saying, ‘cool I’ll look forward to that’
When Harry was finished he went to the living room and gave Sally her sandwich and he turned on the TV, where they showed friends and when they finished their sandwiches they made themselves comfy on the couch in each others arms, a few minutes later Sally fell asleep and Harry got up and picked her up gently so he wouldn’t wake her up, and he went to his room and laid her down on the bed, and put the covers over her, then he quickly stripped down to his boxers and crept into bed as well, he put his arms around her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Back at the pub Danny and Anita decided to go back as well, as they walked Anita started to shiver slightly cos she’d forgot to bring a jacket as it was really hot when they went out to get something to eat. Danny soon noticed it and said.
Danny: Are you cold?
Anita: A little
Danny: I’m not wearing a jacket either but I hope this would help? *he said and pulled her in close to him as they walked along the beach (they’d decided to walk that way back)
Anita: This isn’t any good for my heels *she said and was about to take her heels of when Danny said*
Danny: Don’t take them off
Anita: Then how are we gonna get back? *she asked him*
He then picked her up without any warnings, she screamed slightly but laughed at the same time.
Danny: god you’re heavy girl *he joked*
Anita: Heey, *she said slightly offended and hit his arm playfully*
Danny: I’m only kidding.
Soon enough they were back home and Anita went to the bathroom to take off her make-up and went back out into Danny’s bedroom he got up to her and started to kiss her and pulling at her dress, he unzipped it slowly and let I fall to the floor, and she took off his shirt, but then she pulled away and said
Anita: I’ll be right back *and she walked out of Danny’s room who looked longingly after her, as she went to the kitchen and opened the freezer and looked for some ice cream, and she found some Ben and Jerry’s with a chocolate fudge brownie flavour, and got 2 spoons out, in the meantime Dougie got in through the door and as Anita walked back to the room Dougie was standing in the living room with his back to her but as he heard her walk through the door he turned around and his eyes widened at his sight, Anita’s head turned bright red, as she was only standing there in her underwear and bra,
Anita: Erm hi… Dougie
Dougie: *quickly looked away from her body and said* hi, sorry I was on my way to bed
He then left the living room and went to his own room, and Anita quickly ran back into Danny’s room, where she found Danny, lying on his bed, laughing slightly as he heard her.
Anita: Ok that was really embarrassing, I didn’t think he’d be home yet, and don’t you laugh at me!
Danny: *still chuckling slightly* sorry babes, I didn’t mean to laugh at you, you just sounded funny, and you shouldn’t be that embarrassed, you have a great body
Anita: but I am ok, I don’t just go around and reveal my body like that to everybody.
Danny: I know, and I don’t want you to do that either *he said and started kissing her* why did you bring ice cram?
Anita: *smirked slightly* you can do what you want with it, or make me do what you want me to do with it.
Danny: *smirked back and leaned in to kiss her passionately and laid her down on the bed getting on top of her* this is the best birthday ever *and he went back to his kissing*
And now I’ll leave you to your imagination……
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 1:40 pm

ARRGH !! Du må ikke stoppe !!!
Det er så godt !! Very Happy

Og ENDELIG kyssede de !! Det var godt Sally ! ;D

Aj ha,...
MERE for gud skyld da !! Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 2:06 pm

hehe jamen Sally har heller ikk læst mere Smile
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
hehe jamen Sally har heller ikk læst mere Smile
Nej nemlig.. Kan ikke vente til næste gang =D
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 4:44 pm

det er mere end godt Very Happy det er rigtig RIGTIG godt ;D
JEG EEEEELSKER DET !
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:03 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
JEG EEEEELSKER DET !

Jeg er helt enig!! Very Happy

Jag har lidt på fornemmelsen at Dougie er forelsket i enten Anita eller Sally, kan ikke lige heelt finde ud af hvem -.-
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:10 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
MeusDeus skrev:
JEG EEEEELSKER DET !

Jag har lidt på fornemmelsen at Dougie er forelsket i enten Anita eller Sally, kan ikke lige heelt finde ud af hvem -.-

hehe jaah... det må vi jo se til...
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Ann-Jones skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
MeusDeus skrev:
JEG EEEEELSKER DET !

hehe jaah... det må vi jo se til...

Oh no !
Den havde jeg slet ikke tænkt over !!! Shocked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 6:03 pm

mmdc94 skrev:

Oh no !
Den havde jeg slet ikke tænkt over !!! Shocked

Jeg er bare klog, haha XD
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Anita's Fic   Anita's Fic - Page 4 Empty

Anita's Fic
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 11Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Næste