Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

A Falling Lover

Go down 
+8
mcflys
Sarah
Sidsel
MeusDeus
Annesteg
McFlyLover<3
mathilderosejones.
Ditte
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

A Falling Lover - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Godt ! Very Happy (hvad skal man sige?!) glæder mig til mer..
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

Antal indlæg : 904
Registration date : 12/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Next add ;D
Håber i alle kan li' det.

Chapter two; Sneaking doesn't help!

Ally went over to their table and got their orders.
"Look like some one has a bit of a hangover!" She whispered as she walked past me and out to get some food, she came back with a pack ot crisp and poured coffé up in two glasses.
I looked silent at Danny and his mate eat and drink like pigs.

I crawled under the table again as they left the pub.

I looked around in the pub, no customers and the floor were clean. Closing time it looked like. I hugged Ally warmly as her boyfriend came in his warm car and picked her up, I could use that too.
I walked towards the door to lock it, I bent down to my knees and looked at a shadow coming from outside.
My heart reached my throat and my fingers worked quick to lock the door, I got the lowest locked, as the handle went down as the person outside tried to come in.
My feet was as glued to the floor, I couldn't move at all.
I turned my head to look at the persons face, but it was unclear since the light from the lamp hit my eye.
The person moved fast and removed the hat from his face.

Danny Alan David Jones!

I dropped my mouth, what on earth was he doing here? I got up to my feet and looked down on the floor, not able to look into his eyes. I felt embarrased.

"Please let me in, that the least thing you can do!" He spoke and sliped his hands deep down in his pocket, I was still glued to the floor.
let him in? I really don't wanna! I fliped the loose hair away from my face and lift my head looking at his thin and yet so soft looking lips.
"I...I.. No!" I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. He let his fingers through his curley hair.
"First thing first, I'm freezing like hell, and just unlock the door for gods shake!"
"Why?! As much as I should say I'm sorry so should you Danny!" I said annoyed over his stubbornness.
"You gotta be kidding me" He sighed and shook his head.
I did feel kind of bad for him, so I unlocked the door and took some steps away from it, I lead him to a table.
"Okay, let's talk! why did you do that? How could you cheat and then just leav?"
"Eerm, excuse me?" I said, what the hell was he talking about!?
"Jena right!?" He said as his face cruled into something wierd, I lift my eyebrows, he had no idea of who I was, maybe I have a chance of getting out of this without him knowing who I am.
I shook my head, and looked at him, I can't blame him, I've changed a lot.
my hair is bleached, got a few piecing and two tattoos, but, nothing that would make me change that much.

"But.. Who are you then?" He asked confused, I pulled my hair down and ran my fingers through it.
"No one!" I said, he made one of his weird faces again looking at me, his eyes got small as he tried to remember me.
"Y-you have to go! I'm sorry!" I said nervouse getting up from the chair, worried about if he would remember me.
"Ditte?" He said as I opend the door, I closed my eyes. As I opend my eyes I fallowed his gaze down to my nametage Oh shit
"Ditte..." He repeated.
"Yea now I think we have that settlet, would you-" I said trying to get him out as fast as possible, but didn't finish the sentence as Danny cut in.
"Ditte Bojsen?" He said as his eyes flicked open,
"No that's impossible! It can't be you! Ditte was so.. so different!" He finished and pulled his coat over his strong arms, hiding the freckles underneath.

He stepped out of the pub I closed the door right in his face and locked it, as I got up from the floor again he was still looking through the window in the door.
I let my finger on the window and slight it down across 'touching' his face.
"Sorry Danny!" I whispered and spin around on my heel walking over to the desk to get my keys and coat hanging on the wall. "It's me!" I said once again looking at him before I walked out in the back so he wasn't able to see me anymore.

Synes i? ;D
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Oh my.. Wow, det er godt Ditte! Very Happy
Bliv endelig ved, (;

Jeg glæder mig til at læse mere, snart forhåbentlig Smile
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Ja det er rigtig godt! cheers

Keep on the good work!
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 6:38 pm

wee rigtig godt Very Happy
glæder mig til mere.
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Virkelig godt! Razz
Åh ha, jeg grinede altså der hvor Danny ser navneskiltet, hehe.
Men det er super godt og spændende, bliv ved på den gode måde.
Jeg glæder mig til mere (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 7:00 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Virkelig godt! Razz
Åh ha, jeg grinede altså der hvor Danny ser navneskiltet, hehe.
Men det er super godt og spændende, bliv ved på den gode måde.
Jeg glæder mig til mere (:

Haha tak xD
Har det næste add klar, men ved ikk om jeg skal vente, chapter three er måske også for nogen mere komisk! Wink
Men tak alle sammen, det betyder meget for mig. Det er virkelig dejligt at hører at i kan li' det.
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 7:03 pm

If you ask me, then just bring it on! Razz
- Ej du ligger det bare ud når du vil, men vi venter spændt (:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Ditte, jeg synes du skal lægge det ud nu, så jeg kan læse det inden jeg skal til fest (; Very Happy
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 7:11 pm

Der kommer mere senere i aften lover jeg.. xD
Skal være alene hjemme i aften igen så der er masser af tid til at skrive videre.

Chapter three up in a few
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Ditte skrev:
Der kommer mere senere i aften lover jeg.. xD
Skal være alene hjemme i aften igen så der er masser af tid til at skrive videre.

Chapter three up in a few

Heeerligt Very Happy
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 10:17 pm

her er mere!

Chapter three; Remember to think before you act!

I flicked my phone open, that moron couldn't still be out there could he? 00:47!!
I've be standing here for freaking fortyseven minutes now!
I'm gonna kill him if he waites for me, I groaned and pulled my hat down over my face.
I opend the door an inch and stuck my head out, there wasn't any one out there, I walked happy out and locked the door jumping up on my bike.

I throw my bag on the floor and switch the light on, it burned in my eyes as they just had seemed to get used to the dark.
I didn't bother to call Chris or turn on the tv, so I walked tired into my room and jumped into my big shirt and hot pants. I tired fell onto my bed and pulled the duvet over my body to warm me up.

Chris throw his car keys on my kitchen table and slide down in the kitchen chair all worn out because of the shopping trip. I walk tired in and let two big bags of food fall down on the floor next to him.
I sat down on his lap to gather all my strength.
"What the hell is that?" I said jumping up from his lap unsure if I even wanted to know, but I just couldn't ignore the vibration thing on my bum, he grinned a bit and pulled his phone out of his pocket.
"Thank god!" I sighed and bit down on my bottom lip.
"No need to do that!" He said and pressed on the green buttom.

I yawn loudly to make sure he heard me, how could he drag me out again?
just because his freaking annoying mum had to call and make sure we had all we needed to Amy's birthday, and of course we didn't.
I looked around in the desk, cheese to the right, cheese to the left! I swear that I've never seen so much cheese in my whole life.
Chris walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, sometimes he remindes me of my dad, so un-sexy!! he did act like it at times too. I smiled weakly and fallowed him towards the fish section!

Yummmmy Greeeat fish here, and there, and freaking fish everywhere!!

We walked pass a huge cold counter with big 'beautiful' fish laying in it.
I looked at Chris looking at some weird kind of fish I've never seen before, and just felt SOOO tempted to take the big, smooth, bracket fish up in my hands and slap him across his back.
I turned my head from side to side, and the only person I could see was Chris.

I took the slippy fish up in my hands and tiptoed, eventhrough it was use less, over to Chris.
I pulled my arm back to make a good and hard swing.
I know, hitting your boyfriend with a fish?
pretty stupid, but I only get the fun I make myself.
As I thought that I had pulled it enough back I swong it around, in time to Chris to move and a lady came from behinde, the fish hit her right on her chest and smashed into about teen peices.
She let out a scream and felt down on her bum, I quick to a step backwards and started to count the fish peices.
I shook my head trying to be as old as my baptismal certificate says.

"Oh no.. I'm so sorry miss!" I said embarrased, the fish was all over her, I nearly wouldn't giver her my hand because of the stink, but after all it was my fault.
"God I'm so stupid!"
I help her up and brush her back clean, I couldn't see if she was angry, she had no expression at all.
"I-Ewww I stink!" She said and smelled to herself, I giggled a bit and shook my head.
"I'm really sorry, that punch wasn't ment for you. It was ment for that guy-" I said and looked around to finde Chris, but he was gone like the wind.
"Erm, my boyfriend! He were here just a minute ago" I said confused.

She rolled her eyes.
"Just never do that again!" She said as an empoy'ee ran over to her side.
"Sorry Miss!" He pulled her to the site and fallowed her out of my sight.
That was where I took my chance to run out of the shop, I stood outside in the freezing cold waiting for Chris!
He just never seemed to get here, the cold wind touching my skin made me forget Chris and start to walk towards my flat.

Hvad synes i?
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 11:03 pm

Jeg synes skam det er godt Very Happy Og sjovt! haha.
gad vide hvor Chris blev af? Jeg glæder mig til mere (;
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 10:07 am

Haha, herlig fiske-episode Razz
Det er rigtig godt, og ja, hvor pokker blev Chris af? -.-

Mere snart, håber jeg (; ?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm

hehe rigtig godt (; Mere snart..
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 1:47 am

Godt lavet det med fisken haha Razz Godt!!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Uh more more!! Very Happy

Can't wait!! ;D <3
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm

mer mer meeeer !
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Tak, er glade for at i kan li'det.
Her er det næste add, synes personligt at det er kedeligt, fordi der ikke sker særlig meget. så har det næste add klar, just to make it up again.

Chapter four; Being comfronted with the past again

I rubbed my arm as the freezing cold wind hit my bar skin, I was slowly starting to regret my choise of leaving.
I stopped at the pedestrain crossing as the light went into red and the cars start to speed up and drived to the direction they had choosed.
The sky was covered with clouds af the deep grey colour, I stuck my hands deep down in my pocket feeling my phone and a lip balm.

"Shiiit!" I said out, my keys to the flat was in my coat, and I left my coat in Chris car as I never shared it a thought of walking home in this freezing cold.
That was just great, it only took twenty minutes in a car, and about fifty minutes on legs!
I will be dead by then I established.

I only had two alternatives.

one - the easy one - see if I can make it home alive not completely froozen to death.
two - embarrasing and hard one - be a hitchhiker... I've never liked those.

The choice wasn't that had actually all I had to do was to stick my thumb up and wait for probably a horny man to pull a side and let me in to his sick world of his!
No never, I throw my hands up in the air, I was all out of hope.
I never get to say mum I love you.. Dad you're the best, I've always seen myself as 'daddys girl', that was when it pumped into my head that if I, I didn't even think that Chris would miss me, I didn't even think that I needed to tell him that I loved him.

I shook my head, the cold makes your brain go crazy! I couldn't live without Chris in my life, he was like a big rock that always was there for me like a... I shook my head once again and laughed at myself.
A big honk interrupted my thoughts and a car pulled in next to me, that was when I looked down on my hand, my thumb had made it's choice, it was sticking right up in the air making sure that at least one car would notice me.

"Hello!" A friendly female voice said from the car as she rolled the window down.
I spin around and looked into the most warm, happy and welcome brown eyes I knew so well for my past in London!
"Gio!! Is that you!" I said surprised, the cold seemed to dissapear and it felt like the sun was shinning down on me again.
"Yeaa it is!" She said happy as she walked out of the car and over to me.
"So you remember me?" I asked, she nodded and hugged me.
"And you don't hate me?" I said confused, in my head everyone would hate me if they knew my secret!
"NO.. Ditte I was there!" She assured me.

Giovanna and I was the girls in McFly when they started. We were like sisters, having our fights, giggled together, danced and sang together.
We were the girls that told Harry and Dougie what not to do to a girl. Always being there when and where they needed us.

"You're freezing cold m'love!" Gio said rubbing my arms.
"Get in the car!" She remanted, I smiled and so I did with pleasure.
"How have you been?" I asked as she turned the engine and pulled out on the road again.
"I've been good, everything is really quiet at the moment, but it's great..
Though I never get used to saying goodbye to Tom! It's always heartbreaking!" She said grinning.
I nodded, I knew what she ment..

I've been there, tried that, and not going back!

I looked at Gio as she pulled a side and killed the engine, her eyes was checking out the bulding and from what I was seeing she didn't like it. It was not as she imagined it.
"Well, it's erm. diffrent from what we both know!" she said, the words never came out rude from her. She was always thinking before she spoke... A girl I could learn something off.
"Shut up. It's a crap hole!" I said and laughed.

Hvad synes i?
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Det var ikke kedeligt! Jeg er ved at gå amok, this is killing me! Jeg bare vide hvad der er sket.

Ditte, post post post !! Very Happy:D
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Det var ikke kedeligt! Jeg er ved at gå amok, this is killing me! Jeg bare vide hvad der er sket.

Hahaha , tak.. Mere info i næste add. ;D
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Ditte skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:

Great, Very Happy Jeg kan ikke vente (;
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 9:04 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Ditte skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:

Great, Very Happy Jeg kan ikke vente (;

heller ik mig Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 11, 2008 12:02 pm

uuh glæder mig <3
Ditte
Star Girl
Star Girl
Ditte

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Er syg i dag så jeg har haft masser af tid til at skrive mere, det er dog ikk blevet til så meget. Men har alligevel besluttet at lægge næste add in nu.
Håber at i alle kan lige det! (;

Chapter five; Saying goodbye.

Giovanna had to meet Tom at four sharp so we exchanged numbers, this time we wanted to stay in contact.
I opend the door to my flat, Chris was here, and once again he had been in my pockets.
I really do need some private! I put my thoughts together and took my shoes off.

Three voices came from my living room, Amy, Chris and his mum.

"So what do you say to a little brother or sister!?" Chris voice said excited, the sentence he just spoke made no sense to me what so ever! I wasn't pregnant and I'm for sure not going to be!
"Yea yea.. I want one daddy! Can I have one please!" Amys cute little girly voice spoke, the happiness in her voice could put a smile on every mothers face.
"Just wait nine moth and you'll get one!" His voice said, his voice was unbelievebly seriously.
"So how are you going to put this up to her then? about having a baby, and getting married?" His mum asked, I put my hand on my lips making sure I didn't make a sound.

baby? - Married?

I cant just stand here and listen to this, I have to so something! A voice said in my head, and that little voice was right, I had to do something.
Not thinking more clear I walked out from the doors shadow and into the living room, I have no idea of what I'm going to say!
but this just isn't going to happend. that's one thing I'm sure off.
They realised that I was looking at them, everything got quiet...
My eyes shifted from site to site and my belly was filt with butterflies, not the good ones, but the ones where you are afraid of something, but it just has to be fixed.

"D-Ditte?" Chris said and looked at his mum, oh that was the only thing he could do now.
'mummy.. help me!' oh cry out for gods sake, little baby..
"Yea?" I said as I hadn't heard a word of what they just had said.
His mum throw a little black box over and down on his knees he went infront of me while his mum and daughter watched..
I can't say no when they are there.
"Ditte, would you do me that honour and marry me, have small babies.. Live happy until we die?"He asked as he opend the box and showed me a beautiful ring.
".....I can't." I said, the cheeky smile on his lips fade away and his mum took Amy up in her arms and gave me a evil look, my brain was going crazy, would I do the right ting and say no? Should I say yes? Did he love me? everything was blured together.
"Joke Idiot!" I said and hit him playfully, he throw his arms around me and swong me around, the smile I had on my face, was quick gone.

Nothing seemed right.

"The half of the wedding you don't need to worry about, I've already fixed it, it's going to be in my backyard!" Chris mum said and clapped her hands.
I bite down on my bottom lip and ran my fingers through my hair, I'm going to have a wedding where my mother-in-law was making all the rules and deciding to have that or to take this!

I fallowed Chris out to the road, we were saying goodbye to his mum and Amy.
"This is so great, we are going to be a little family!"He grinned as he pulled a cigarette out, and turn it on.
"... I can't do it!" I mumbled under my breath.
"And, this time it's not a joke!" I said and looked up at him, he took the cigarette out of his mouth and stared at me.
"What... what is going on?" He asked confused.
"Chris... I've been living in a lie! I dont wanna marry you, I don't wanna have your kids, I don't even wanna have any kids!
When I heard you speak to your mum and Amy, about having a brother or sister, just made me freak out and I realised that I'm not at the place yet!" I said and signed.
"It's not me who is soon turning thirty, I'm not even twenty! Can't you even see it or feel it, we.. we don't match!" I asked, my eyes were slowly starting to tear up, we had after all used eleven months together.

That was the end of Ditte and Chris..

"Ditte Ditte!" Amy said running towards me, I smiled and got her up in my arms.
"Are you coming?" her little voice said as she played with one of her puppets, I smiled and pushed one of her loose hair behinde her ear.
"Sorry Amy'babs.. not this time, but I promise that I'll visit you.. okay?" She nodded her little head and placed it on my shoulde.
"I promise!" I said and kissed the top of her hair, Chris walked over and took her out of my arms placing her in his car. That was one thing I was sure off, I was going to miss that little girl.

Hvad synes i?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Falling Lover   A Falling Lover - Page 2 Empty

A Falling Lover
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Falling in love ??
» Falling in love : Dejliiiiig version!!
» Dougie in Heart Magazine om sin nye lover.
» Mcfly spiller Lies og Falling in love i Brasilien. :D

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: