Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Memories

Go down 
+8
mathilderosejones.
Sarah
Mille
Sidsel
Annesteg
McFlyLover<3
Line
mcflys
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste
ForfatterBesked
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 01, 2009 1:49 pm

jeg er fucking helt mundlam !
du har formået det igen Emilie.
jeg har endda næsten tåre i øjnene og jeg kan ikke græde over hverken bøger elelr film (IKKE ENGANG TITANIC!!!)
wauw ! :shock:
Tilbage til toppen Go down
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Er færdig med næste (: Skal lige rettes igennem og sådan.
Så nogen der har lyst til mere? Very Happy
Har taget lidt tid. Men ved helleri kke lgie om jeg er helt tilfreds. har været gået helt død. hehe
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 5:32 pm

mcflys skrev:
Er færdig med næste (: Skal lige rettes igennem og sådan.
Så nogen der har lyst til mere? Very Happy
Har taget lidt tid. Men ved helleri kke lgie om jeg er helt tilfreds. har været gået helt død. hehe

Selvfølgelig har vi lyst til mere! Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 5:33 pm

MER MER MER ! (sorry, couldn't help it Laughing ) hehe, kunne godt tænke mig mere Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Uh ja Very Happy Gerne mere!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 6:20 pm

part 16...

Dougie walked around, confused. Didn't look where he was walking, didn't notice any of the peole he walked by.
He kept telling himself he couldn't believe what he just had heard. What had they been doing the day before? Maybe that was why she had been so weird.. Of course it was!
He kept telling himself he was mad as hell! And never would see her again and just beat the shit out of Harry. He sat down on a bench and sighed.
But he realised, he wasn't surprised.. Maybe deep down he knew? He wasn't mad, he was just.. Sorry.
What would hapeen now? He sighed again and closed his eyes.

He looked around and realised how quiet it was? He took his phone out of his pocket. It was 1 in the morning. He had been sitting on that fucking bench for hours! He started to walk back but then stopped,
he had no place to go? She was in his house. He was homeless! He started to walk around in the streets, places he actually never had been before, just thinking.
What if Harry had been right when he had said she was just useing him? What if she didn't love him? What if the last 6 months just had been a big.. lie? His mind was going crazy!

-Dude what are you doing here? Asked a half sleeping tom after just trying to see who was standing on his doorstep in the middle of the night. Let's just say tom is pretty much morningblind!
-Can I come in? He just asked, he was freezing!
-Sure. Tom mumbled and let Dougie come in.

They sat in silence for a while, Tom too tired to ask why he was there, even though he knew it probably was something with Emily otherwise he would be over there with her and... He stopped himself from thinking it instead just got a stupid smile on his face.
-Did you know something happened between them at my sisters party? Dougie finally asked.
Toms smile disapeared.
-No? He said and looked at dougie trying to figure out what he was thinking. Dougie sighed.
-They were at my house screaming at each other. I just don't... I don't know. He said at last.
-Screaming about how if he had just stayed in touch then maybe they would still be together. He said and Tom looked up at him.
-What? Dougie asked.
-I.. Harry told me about her, back then..
-He did? Dougie almost yelled interrupting tom.
-yearh.. He said and looked thoughtfull trying to remember what Harry had told him.
-Something about how it was too hard to hold onto her when she was backhome...
Dougie looked away. It was like it somehow changed everything? He hadn't really thought about it from Harrys point of view.. Right now he couldn't see how the hell everything was gonna be okay again.
Tom and Dougie sat in silence for a long time.
-Doug, you know what you gotta do, right? He asked alittle nervours.
Dougie turned his head and looked at Tom. He slowly nodded. He knew.

When tom awoke the next day Dougie was gone. He thought he had gotten home but wasn't sure. But he had to sooner or later.
But he hadn't. He was just wandring around like he had done the night before, he didn't wanna go home. He didn't wanna see her, he didn't wanna talk to her, he didn't wanna do it!
It was almost noon. He had told her he would be home in the morning. Just as he thought that his phone started to vibrate in his pocket. 'Emily:D <3' it said on the screen. it gave him the shivers, but not in the same way it used to.
he just starred at her name, untill it stopped vibrateing. what should he say? He put it back in his pocket and kicked a stone into some trees.

Emily sighed, shouldn't he be home right now? She ran her fingers through her hair and looked out the kitchen window. Over at Harrys house thinking about what it would be like if she was over there right now?
How everything would be different if she had met Harry first, or if he had just stayed in touch! She shoke her head, she shouldn't be thinking that! She was with Dougie.
after alittle while she rang him again. 'Pick up, pick up, pick up' she mumbled. but he didn't. "I'm not here, speak" His voicemail said and a weak smile came across her fae as flea started barking in the background of the voicemail but got cut off by the beep.
-Hi Doug, it's me... Where are you? She asked with a weak voice then sighed:
-Well you're probably on your way home so.. See you soon. Just call okay? She said waited alittle while before she hung up, she didn't know why?

Dougie listened to her message and stood up. He sighed, he had to go home and face her.

When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

He opened the door into his flat. He had done that a million times, but never had he felt so nervours. He softly closed the door behind him, hopeing she wouldn't hear him, but she did.
-Dougie? She asked and walked into the hall with a phone in her hands.
-Thank god, I was starting to get alittle nervours. She said and laughed alittle. he didn't answer just smiled a weak smile. She could see on his face that something was up.
Okay he was often quiet. but it was just different. She walked towards him to give him a hug it felt so... wrong. He didn't hug her back.
-Emily look.. He started and she pulled away to look at him.
-Is something wrong? She asked with a nervours smile. He sighed and took her hand and led her into the livingroom.

He sat down at a chair, just looking at his hands, emily stood looking at him waiting for him to say something.
-You're really freaking me out? She said with a little laugh as he didn't say anything.
-I heard you and Harry last night. He just said and it made Emilys smile dissapear. She didn'tknow what to say, what the hell was he doing home!?
-Dougie I..
-What happened at my sisters birthday? He asked interrupting her.
-Nothing happened okay! We were both really drunk and.. Nothing happened! She said again and looked up at him again, but he was still looking at his hands.
-Will you just look at me? She whispered and her eyes started to water up. Dougie liftet his head so their eyes met but only for a second.
-What were you doing home? She whispered, even though she knew it didn't matter.
-I came home to surprise you! he said raising his voice.
-Dougie, I'm sorry. he whispered and sat down on the floor in front of him him and took his hand:
-I'm so sorry..
-You don't love me. He said in a plain voice without looking at her.
-That's not true! I love you! I haven't loved anyone this much since... She yelled but stopped.
-Since Harry. He finished her sentens. Now it was her time to look away.
Her chin started shakeing and the tears streamed down her cheeks.
-You don't love me as much as you loved Harry, or you love him now, or hate him. I can't really figure it out. He just said.
-I'm so sorry Dougie. she whispered again, and she was:
-I should have told you everything right from the beginning..
-No actually I'm glad you didn't, cause If I had known, I probably wouldn't have started dateing you in the first place.
She didn't say anything, just looked away, trying to hold the tears under control, but she couldn't. She felt like a creep. She deserved that Dougie would just yell and scream at her. But he didn't.
-And these six months have been great. He said and she looked up at him, surprised. How could he be so great?
she slowly nodded:
-It really has... I'm so sorry for everything Doug. I really am. She said still crying like a baby.
-Ssh.. He said and stroke her hair.
- it's okay.. It was just.. Bad timeing. He said and wanted her to stop crying. He actually was surprised about himself that he wasn't mad.
-It really was. She said and laughed alittle, she didn't know why though.
There were silence for abit.
-I hope we can still be friends? She asked with a weak voice.
-Of course we can. No matter what, you'll always be the girls who gave me a mint. He said and smiled, the smile that sent shivers down her spine as he flashed his small white baby teeth.
She leant in and hugged him. They sat like that for a while, just holding each other.
-I'm so sorry she whispered again.
-So am I. He sighed into her hair.
-But who knows, maybe one day we'll be perfect for each other? He said and looked into her eyes and she smiled, she stood up and wipped some of the tears away.
-Bye for now Dougie. She said and kissed his cheek before walking out of the door, maybe for the last time...

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Okay det var så det (: haha.. hva syens I?
Godt/Dårligt?
Hmm ved ikke helt, havde forestillet mig det lidt anderledes, men det var sådan her det kom ud? xD
Næste del er nok sidste. Så thanks for reading so far!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Aww, hvor var det sødt! Razz
Jeg var lige ved at tro at det var det sidste afsnit, for så var jeg måske blevet en anelse skuffet!
Emily og Harry skal have hinanden! Very Happy:D
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 7:52 pm

For satan hvor er det godt ! Shocked
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm

WAUW !!! (skal siges lige som Æsel far Shrek)
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 06, 2009 4:43 pm

MeusDeus skrev:

Haha, elker dine kommentare! Very Happy

Fantastisk afsnit! Hvor er Dougie dog sød Razz glæder mig som en sindssyg til næste afsnit, men ej hvor jeg dog hader når sådan nogle gode fics som den her skal slutte!! Please bliv ved med at skrive fics efter den her! Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 06, 2009 9:42 pm

oj oj oj
Det er bare rigtig godt <3
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyOns Jan 07, 2009 5:56 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
MeusDeus skrev:

Fantastisk afsnit! Hvor er Dougie dog sød Razz glæder mig som en sindssyg til næste afsnit, men ej hvor jeg dog hader når sådan nogle gode fics som den her skal slutte!! Please bliv ved med at skrive fics efter den her! Very Happy

I will (; haha.. hvis jeg altså lige for nogle ideer til noget Very Happy

Men mega dejligt i kan li det. xD haha.. men damn jeg er sku selv blevet hel i tvivl om slutningen nu! (; Såe kåske kommer der to afsnit mere.. ved det ikke helt.. Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyOns Jan 07, 2009 11:36 pm

mcflys skrev:
McFlyLover<3 skrev:
MeusDeus skrev:

I will (; haha.. hvis jeg altså lige for nogle ideer til noget Very Happy

Men mega dejligt i kan li det. xD haha.. men damn jeg er sku selv blevet hel i tvivl om slutningen nu! (; Såe kåske kommer der to afsnit mere.. ved det ikke helt.. Very Happy

Oh happy day ! Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Det er skide godt! Razz Men mega sørgeligt alligevel, puha. Jeg håber bare på en lykkelig slutning! hehe.
- Jeg glæder mig skam til mere, det gør slet ingenting hvis der kommer to afsnit mere Razz (eller mere!)
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Tak (; dejligt i ka li det. jeg er færdig med næste, så klar på mere? (:
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 7:18 pm

mcflys skrev:

Jaa ! Mere er altid godt! Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 7:19 pm

mcflys skrev:

ja for fanden ! Very Happy
Læg det ind kvinde Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Okay her kommer det så Very Happy

Part 17...

Emily hadn't been in 'mcfly village' for 3 weeks and she missed it, missed Dougie and actually the other guys too, they had been so great to her.
She had been talking to Dougie on the phone a couple of times. She still loved him, she still loved Harry but she still couldn't forgive him.
She felt so alone, the only one she had was Joyce. She was so confused! More confused that she had ever been in her life! Things were just so.. complicated.

Nothing was the way she had thought it would be.
Harry wasn't her friend anymore, they hadn't been to manchester college, her dad was in france and she hadn't seen him in 9 months. The only guys she had ever been with had been jerks, all of them had treated her like shit, exept for one, Dougie. She was in love with 2 guys, two best friends... How the hell did her life got to be such a mess!?
The only thing that had turned out the way she had expected was that she was becoming a designer. But that wouldn't make her happy.
Her eyes started to water up. Everything was wrong! She threw the pencil she was holding into the wall. Her apartment was filled with drawings and clothes she had sowed. She hadn't been doing anything else.
She took all the drawings that were lying on the table and just threw them onto the ground. She felt like screaming and just breaking something!
Suddenly her eye caught a red stain on the floor. She said down on her knees. It was paint. Red paint. A weak smile spread across her face at the same time as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Just thinking about that day, made her heart beat faster. The day Dougie had kissed her for the first time half a year ago. She wiped the tears away and stood up.
She couldn't be here anymore! Not right now, she needed to clear her mind and just.. get awat from everything for a while, and then she realised...

Things had been awkward between the guys in the start. But now it was better. Harry and Dougie could again have a normal convasation and be together just the two of them. But it wasn't the same yet.
They were all hanging out now, like they always did, never doing anything, just hanging in front of the tv, doing as little as possible. They were watchig heroes! The newest tv-show thay had fallen in love with.
Dougie was starring intesly at the screen but got interrupted by a noice. he turned his head an looked at Danny, half sitting, half lying on the sofa, snorring with his mouthg slightly open. Dougie got a stupid smile on his face.
-Guys. He whispered to get the others attention. Tom and Harry looked at him and then at Danny.
-Let's draw on him! Dougie said. And Harry nodded and Tom just smiled. Yep things were finally back to normal...

Dougie was sitting on his sofa, hung over from the day before when the guys had been out, always great as usual. He realised it had been quite awhile since he had been so pissed.
He was watching mtv. he loved all those reality shows, the people were so stupid! He laughed at this girl from 'busted' Singing: "I'm like, I'm hungry, I'm walking to the fuckin' hungry store!"
Someone rang the door and Flea started barking.
-Sshh flea! He whisper-yelled at flea, as he slowly stood up and walked to the door.
-Emily? He asked as he saw her standing on his doorstep. His heart skipt a beat looking at her, she was so beautifull.
-Hi doug. She said and smiled alittle smile at him. Right in that moment he wished he had taken a shower, or atleast were wearing something else than batman boxers.
-Good to see you again. He said after alittle while of silence.
-Yearh. You too. She said and gave him a hug.
-You wanna come in? He asked, but she shoke her head:
-No I haven't got much time. She said in a smile. Even though it was a lie. She just knew, it would be harder to tell him inside where so much had happened, and they had done so much together.
-I came to say goodbye. She said and looked directly at him. His smile faded and he looked at her with a weird look.
-Goodbye? Where are you going? He asked and tried to put the smile back on his face, but kinda failed.
-I'm going to paris. I'm gonna stay with my dad for a while. Get to know him again..
-oh.. Dougie just said and looked away. He didn't want her to leave! Even though they weren't together.. then... His thought got interrupted by her hand in his, which gave him the shivers.
-It's not forever. I just gotta figure some stuff out. She said and smiled. He nodded and knew what she meant.
They stood in silence again, just holding each others hands.
-So.. You're doing okay? He asked, just to ask something. She looked directly at him and smiled a weak smile.
-Actually not. Right now... everything is just too complicated. She said and sank a lump. He nodded to tell her he understood, alittle surprised she told the truth, he looked directly into her lightr blue eyes.
-You told Harry you're leaving?
She shoke her head:
-No.. She said and paused: -He doesn't have to know.
Dougie just nodded, It was her decition.
-And I'm not doing it to get back at him. I just... can't. She said like she had read Dougies mind.
She leant in and gave him another hug.
-I'll stay in touch, I promise. She said in a low voice while she stood close to him, feelings his arms around her.
-Good. He mumbled, and didn't wanna let go. He breathed in the sent of her hair. It smelled of... Appels. The sweet smell of appels filled his nose before they pulled away.
She sent him a smile and gave his hand a squees:
-Bye Doug. She said and turned around to walk away once again. He stood in the doorway watching how her golden hair was swinging from side to side as she walked further and further away.
-When are you leaving? He yelled after her. She stopped and turned around.
-Tomorrow. My cap is comming at 3 o'clock. And they stood like that for alittle while just looking at each other.

She looked around in her apartment. It was gonna be empty the next.. she didn't know for how long. She sighed as she turned off the light, took her suitcase and locked the door behind her.
She pulled her jacket closer as she was sitting on her suitcase waiting for the cap to arrive. Of couse it was late. Every thing was late in this damn city!
'Have a great time in paris! I'll come visit, and we'll go mental in their fashion shops, huh love? (;' She smiled as she read Joyce's text message. She was abot to answer when a car honked and she looked up and saw the taxi, of couse with a fat man with a beard as driver. She smiled at him and started to put her bags in the trunk. When she closed it again she stopped moving. There he was...

-Harry what are you doing here? She asked in shock after both of them just had been standing starring at each other.
-Dougie told me you were leaving. He said with a weak smile.
-Of course he did. She said with a weak smile and once again they stood without saying anything.
He had no idear what to say to her, cause of course she still hated him. Nothing he was gonna say would make her stay. He opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off:
-Look Harry if you came here to yell at me for getting back at you by doing what you did to me then... She sank a lump and continued:
-Then just take off again..
-I'm not... I.. It's... He didn't know what to say. He looked up and into her gorgeours blue eyes who was looking at him, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. And I...
-If you're gonna tell me you love me.. then don't... She whispered interrupting him.
He nodded and she looked away feeling the tears burning in her eyes.
-I wanna make this right. He said which made her turn her head and look at him with an asking look, so he continued.
-Maybe you're right. Maybe we don't know each other anymore, but i wanna get to know you again... He paused and felt a lump in his throat, he did not wanna cry! He never cried:
-I miss you. He whispered and it gave her goosebums.
She nodded:
-Harry I.. I.. She stopped and the cap driver rolled down the window.
-Miss, are you coming? She looked at him and nodded, then looked back at Harry.
-I'm gonna miss my plane. she said in a low voice and his heart sank. He nodded and stepped closer to her.
-Don't be a stranger, okay? He said with a weak smile.
-I won't. I promise. She said and he gave her a quick hug. It was like beeing a teenager in love again, a silly nervours teenager.
She pulled away again.
-Bye Harry. She said and tried to smile but she just wanted to weep like a baby. She looked at him once more and turned around towards the cap.
She opened the door and sat down on the soft leather seat.
-To the airport? The driver asked.
-Yearh. She said ans wipped away the silent tear that was running down her cheek.

-WAIT! Harry yelled from outside. Emily looked out at him and rolled down the window.
He put his hand in his pocket and pulled up a letter. He stuck it in throught the window. She looked at it and then at him.
-What is it? She asked, feeling quriours.
-It's the letter I wrote 3 months after I left.. He paused and looked directly at her:
-It explains everything.. Here. He said wanting her to take it. She slowly lifted her hand and carfully took around the letter, their fingertips met and it gave him the shivers just like it had so many times before.
-Don't open it now.. Just.. he stopped himself and smiled at her:
-Have a good time in paris. He took a step back and just stood on the sidewalk looking at her, at the window rolling up and the cap taking off.

She couldn't hold the tears back anymore, they just streamed down her cheeks. She wanted to yell at the cap driver that he should stop, so she could jump out...
But to who? To Dougie, or to Harry?
She looked down at the letter, just waniting to rip it open to find out what he had wrote her. But would it even change anything? She ran her fingers over the white/yellow anvolope.
What would it say? She looked at the whole drive to the airport, carefully placed it in her pocket and walked into the airport. She couldn't open it now. not yet...

Okay, meget spændt på hvad i synes om den her del? (: Hehe.
Og hvem i tror hun vælger? ( hvis hun altså vælger nogen ö)
Let me know?
Godt/dårligt? Razz
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Oho hulk !! Sad

Hvorfor kan de ikke bare leve som lykkelige bigamister !?
HUN SKAL HAVE DEM BEGGE TO !!!

Årh Emilie du er forfærdelig !
Hver gang jeg læser den her fic går jeg og tænker over hvem hun skal ha' i to dage!?
Igh hvor er det bare super-duper fantastisk godt skrevet !!!

Mere meget meget snart ! Very Happy
Kan slet ikke vente med at finde ud af hva der står i brevet !!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Mille skrev:
Oho hulk !! Sad

Hver gang jeg læser den her fic går jeg og tænker over hvem hun skal ha' i to dage!?

Aww haha tak mille (; <3 nok den lægste kommentar i historien af fic kommentare ever! xD Mega dejlig (;
Hmm ja det jo lige det.? Nu må jeg heller skønne mig at skrive videre så jo! xD men blev faktisk selv helt i tvivl om hvem hun sku ende med eller om hun sku ende med ngen, for havde nærmest skrevet slutningen i hovedet for laaang til siden, men sådan bliver den sku ikke :b
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 9:22 pm

mcflys skrev:
Mille skrev:
Oho hulk !! Sad

Aww haha tak mille (; <3 nok den lægste kommentar i historien af fic kommentare ever! xD Mega dejlig (;
Hmm ja det jo lige det.? Nu må jeg heller skønne mig at skrive videre så jo! xD men blev faktisk selv helt i tvivl om hvem hun sku ende med eller om hun sku ende med ngen, for havde nærmest skrevet slutningen i hovedet for laaang til siden, men sådan bliver den sku ikke :b

Ohh jeg må slå min rekord ved næste kapitel så !! Very Happy

Ja skynd dig alt hvad du kan !! Very Happy
Men når du er i tvivl om hvordan det skal ende er jeg sikker på det bliver en meget...

Spontan slutning xD I like spontaneous endings xD
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 13, 2009 11:52 am

Crying or Very sad ..

Hvor er det sørgeligt! -.- Seriøst, jeg er lige ved at tude!
Jeg må vide hvad der sker? Hvad der står i brevet.. Hvem vælger hun?!

Argh, jeg går amok her! The suspense is killing me ..
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTirs Jan 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Hvem vælger hun?? Argh, bliver da sindssyg af at tænke for længe over det Shocked Nøj hvor jeg glæde rmig til at finde ud af det! cheers
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Crying or Very sad ..

Haha (: dejlig kommentar Anne (; Men ja er ikke kommet så giga langt med næste. og bliver nok det sidste. med mindre det bliver så langt at jeg deler op i to. ? Very Happy don't know yet. men vil skrive mere nu! (Hvis jeg kan Suspect )
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 15, 2009 10:29 pm

mcflys skrev:
Annesteg skrev:
Crying or Very sad ..

Haha (: dejlig kommentar Anne (; Men ja er ikke kommet så giga langt med næste. og bliver nok det sidste. med mindre det bliver så langt at jeg deler op i to. ? Very Happy don't know yet. men vil skrive mere nu! (Hvis jeg kan Suspect )

Muhahah, jeg er genial til at skrive kommentarer Suspect ? XD
Anyways..

Det sidste?! Nej, det må ikke være det sidste -.- please!
Uanset hvad, så bliver det spændende at læse hvad der sker. Jeg er stadig ved at gå amok her, haha!
Sponsoreret inhold

Memories - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 7 Empty

Memories
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 7 af 9Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: