Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Memories

Go down 
+8
mathilderosejones.
Sarah
Mille
Sidsel
Annesteg
McFlyLover<3
Line
mcflys
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste
ForfatterBesked
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 9:31 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
ÅÅH INSPIRATION KOM TIL EMILIE NUUUUUUUU! Very Happy

Præcis!! kunne ikke sige det bedre selv Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Super afsnit cheers Håber du får noget inspiration, for glæder mig til mere!!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Part 10...

Emily looked around in her apartment and sighed. You could barely see the floor for drawings and half sowed clothes.
Ever since her and Dougie agreed on a time out, which now was 3 weeks ago she had been burried in work. Or she had burried herself in work. It had been a couple of days since she had talked to him on the phone, but he still didn't know what to do.
But if she look on the bride site she had got very ahead in school. And if she continued she wouls fast bacome the 'dork' in class. But she didn't care, cause a designer that was what she wanted to bee.
Today she was gonna grap a cup of coffee with one of the other girls in class, Joyce.
Mostly because Joyce could see something was up and because Emily was pretty sure if she didn't get out of the apartment soon she would lose her mind.
-So are you guys gonne get back together? She asked.
-I hope so.. But i don't know. I guess he needs to talk to Harry about all this.
-Why? She asked and looked confused. Emily had forgot she hadn't told Joyce about it. She sighed and told the whole storry.
She sat with half open mouth starring at Emily when she was sone. Emily was afraid she might start drooling.
-What? She asked Joyce with alittle smile.
-So you've slept with one half of Mcfly! Emily turned pink.
-I guees you can look at it like that.. But I rather that you didn't. She said in a low voice. She couldn't help but think that Joyce reminded her of Ann. She hadn't seen Ann since they had finished high school. Ann traveled to America, fell hopelesslt in love with some rich american, and well stying in touch was quite hard. They sent birthday cards and christmas cards but that was it.

Harry looked at Dougie sitting on the sofa, he didn't even wanna play xbox with the rest of the guys anymore! He never said anything. Okay, dougie rarely spoke but this was different. This silence was depressed. His other normal silence was.. strange in the good way.
He knew what he had to do, tell Doug it was okay they were together. Cause he had never seen his best friend this unhappy. So he had a plan. He smiled by himself, he felt very james bond'like. 'bambambaaam' The themetune started pouring in his mind. He shoke his head. 'focus!' He told himself and got up.

Harry looked at the piece of paper with the adress on and then at the buiding. He walked in and up the stairs. Stopped on the 3'rd floor and looked at the door.
*Emily Roberts* It was there. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he looked at the door, was he just gonna knock? What was he even gonna say? Was she even gonna let him speak, or just slam the door in his face.. Again.. He sighed. 'Bond isn't such a wuss, pull yourself together mate! You're on a mission. So far you've found her adress, which pretty much was the mission.. Oh just shut up!' He told himself and knocked the door.
-Hi. He said and smiled an awkward smile.
-Harry? What are you doing here? She asked obviously in some sort of shock.
-Can I come in? He asked, not answering her question.
-No! She said not angry, but ferm.
-Fine. He said and smiled.
-Again, what are you doing here? How do you know where I live? She looked at him suspicously.
-I'm here to tell you that I'm fine with you and Dougie together, and I'm not gonna stand in the way.. He didn't asnwer the last she had asked, if she knew what he had done to find her adress she'd think he was crazy. She looked surprised.
-Why are you telling me this? There isn't anything I can do to change Dougies mind about taking some time.
-No but there's something i can do. And I guess I just wanted you to know.. She interrupted.
-That you're not jst some stuckup arsehole? She finished. He sighed.
-Look I get it, you hate me, and I can't do anything to change it. But now you know that I could have broken you guys up but I'm not gonna.
-Wow Harry that's big of you. She said doing her best to sound like a bitch.

-You sound like you don't care? He said, aware that it might make her mad.

-This is between me and Dougie. And if he needs you to make up his mind, then I just don't know? She said and looked directly at him.

-Well, i'm kinda involved in this mess too.. And I just wanna make it right. He said and tried to smile. She didn't smile back.

-Don't do me any favours Harry. She said in the bitchy-cold voice again. Harry got mad, he knew he couldn't get her to forgive him, but did she have to be this mean?

-I'm not! I'm doing this for Dougie. I've never seen hin so bumbed out before! He said in a raised voice. She felt her heart starting to beat faster.

-Really?

-Really. He really cares about you. He said and looked at her. She stood alittle without saying anything.

-Wow.. She looked up at Harry.

-Why are you doing this? She asked, he could have gotten her out of their lifes like that and everything would go back to normal for him, but he hadn't. He smiled alittle.

-Because it's the right thing.. And maybe, I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me.. She looked up at him and was about to speak but he opened his mouth and spoke before her.

-Don't worry, I'm not gonna borther you, I promise I'll stay away. No more jumping on you from a bush and when we're at paries I'll stay at a surtain distance. He said and she nodded.

She walked back in and started to close the door, she looked at him starting to walk down the stairs.

-Thank you.. Harry. She said and he turned and smiled at her. She closed the door and leant up against it. Her eyes started to water up and she didn't know why, she smiled as she remembered the day dhe had said axactly does tress words 'thank you.. Harry'. Back then she had called it 'the worst day of her life' But she remembered it clearly. She had just turned 13.

*Flashback*

It was a normal day after school and Emily and Harry was at his place like always. They sat on his bed making their homework.

-Can't we do something else? Harry begged. She smiled.

-You know we're gonna get detencion again if we don't make it.

-Yearh I know. He groaned and went to face the paper again. They sat in silence for alittle while just looking at their papers.

-I gotta pee. She said and walked to the bathroom.

Harry had finished the homework, but Emily was still in the bathroom. He sighed and turned on the tv. Another ten minutes went by and she still hadn't gotten out. He started to get abit worried.

Was she sick? He good up and walked to the bathroom. He took in the handle but it was locked.

-Emily? He asked but she didn't answer. He knocked it.

-Emily are you still in there?

-Go away Harry. She yelled back through the door, he could hear on her voice that she was crying. What was going on, what had he done?

-Are you okay? He asked through the door.

-No. She said back

-Are you sick?

-No. She said again.

-Come on, open up. You can tell me?

-You don't wanna know. She said in a stubborn voice.

-If i didn't then why did I ask? He said and he could hear her standing up in there and a couple of seconds later the key got turned in the lock. He quikly opened the door and saw her sitting at the table, with mascara running down her cheeks. He gave her a hug. What the hell was going on?

-What is it sweetie? She didn't answer.

-Come on, you can tell me? He said and sent her a smile. She looked away and mumbled something.

What? He asked.

-I got my period. She said and looked at him.

-Oh. He said and didn't know what else to say. the expression on his face made her laugh. He smiled, but had no idear what to do?

-But why are you crying?

-I don't wanna have it! And my mom's not home.. And I don't wanna tell my stepdad! She said and started to cry again. He padded her shoulder, but felt kinda helpless. he didn't know anything about this thing?

-I'm gonna get my mom for you. He said and smiled at her. She nodded. 2 minutes later he came back with his mom behind him. She sent Emily a sweet smile.

-Come on sweetie, let's find something for you. She said and Harry went back into his room. He felt weird, he didn't know why it was a normal thing, but it was weird to think about. He shoke his head as Emily came into his room 5 minutes later. She smiled at him.

-Everything's okay now? He asked and she nodded.

-Yearh.. Sorry. I guess I just freaked out abit.

-Yearh. I heard it can do that to you. he said and she laughed and hit him. They turned on the tv and was lying on his bed in silence. Suddenly he turned his head and looked at her.

-Does it hurt? He asked and looked really serious. And she couldn't help but smile.

-No..

-Well that's good. He said and turned to look at the tv again. She laughed and rested her head on her shoulder.

-Thank you.. Harry. You're the best friend. She said and he smiled.

-Oh I know. He grinned and she hit him again.

She couldn't help but smile. The look on Harrys face when she told him was priceless! She sighed. She actually missed it, them. He knew everything about her. They had been so close.. But that was then. This is now. And now she.. hopefully was with Dougie.

She was on her way to Dougies, when she stoopd outside his flat she was nervours! He had called earlier today, asked if she could come by so they could 'talk'. She guessed Harry had talked to him then. But she didn't know. Talk could mean both things, even 'it's over' or 'I love you' She took a deep breath and knocked the door. He opened and smiled when he saw her.

-Hi. He said and kissed her cheek.

-Hi. she said and smiled and the butterflies were going more crazy.

-Wanna sit down? He asked as they got into the kitched.

-Yearh. thanks. She said and sat down. She heard someone talk somewhere in the background. Dougie noticed.

-It's just the guys they're in the livingroom, it doesn't matter. He said and she couldn't figure out the expression on his face.
Was he gonna dump her with them as an audience or what?... Maybe Harry had lied to her, maybe this was a plan so he could watch her make a fool of herself..?

Så hvad synes I? xD
Let me know.
Godt/dårligt?
For meget med flashbacks? Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 10:23 pm

Rigtig godt!! Håber hun snart tilgiver Harry :/ Og at hun finder sammen med Dougie igen.. Jeg synes det fungere rigtig godt med dine flashbacks Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Aww, hvor er det sødt! Jeg er helt vild med flashback'et Very Happy Det er da bare kært, og lidt pinligt måske (;

Jeg ved ikke hvad jeg vil have der skal ske, for syntes både hun skal blive sammen med Dougie, men Emily og Harry er altså skabt til hinanden! Very Happy

Mere snart ?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 22, 2008 2:54 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Aww, hvor er det sødt! Jeg er helt vild med flashback'et Very Happy Det er da bare kært, og lidt pinligt måske (;

Jeg ved ikke hvad jeg vil have der skal ske, for syntes både hun skal blive sammen med Dougie, men Emily og Harry er altså skabt til hinanden! Very Happy

Mere snart ?

Hehe.. Tak xD er igang med at skrive næste, bare ikke nået så langt (; Jae nu må vi se hvad der sker med de tre? (:

Fedt at i kan li det
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 22, 2008 4:41 pm

rigtig godt Very Happy
er vild med flashbacket Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 22, 2008 5:46 pm

ja flash backet var rigtig sødt Very Happy
skide godt!
glæder mig til mere Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 22, 2008 6:04 pm

HAHA ! Jeg grinede helt vildt over flashbacket ! Kan bare lige se Harry stå og klappe hende hjælpeløst på skulderen !
Virkelig godt ! xD

Og jeg kan heller ikk finde ud af hvad der skal ske ! Har os' den der føelse med at Harry og hende bare passer sammen, men hun kan jo heller ikke bare droppe Dougie pga Harry ? s;

Men skide godt ! Very Happy

Mere meget snart !
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 22, 2008 6:37 pm

mmdc94 skrev:
HAHA ! Jeg grinede helt vildt over flashbacket ! Kan bare lige se Harry stå og klappe hende hjælpeløst på skulderen !
Virkelig godt ! xD

Og jeg kan heller ikk finde ud af hvad der skal ske ! Har os' den der føelse med at Harry og hende bare passer sammen, men hun kan jo heller ikke bare droppe Dougie pga Harry ? s;

Mere meget snart !

Hehe.. Ja total godt billede af Harry xD
Damn girl, du kan jo lugte dilemma (; men nu må vi bare vente og se hvad der sker hehe.. Er halvvejs ca med næste Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyLør Nov 22, 2008 11:40 pm

mmdc94 skrev:
Virkelig godt ! xD

Mere meget snart !

Haha ja kunne lige se det for mig XD
Ved det heller ikke helt endnu (hvem af dem der skal være sammen) For egentlig er det nok Harry der er skabt for hende, men på den anden side synes jeg også hun er sød sammen med Douige?!
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptySøn Nov 23, 2008 4:44 pm

mcflys skrev:
mmdc94 skrev:
Virkelig godt ! xD

Mere meget snart !

Hehe.. Ja total godt billede af Harry xD
Damn girl, du kan jo lugte dilemma (; men nu må vi bare vente og se hvad der sker hehe.. Er halvvejs ca med næste Razz

Haha hvor godt !! Kan slet ikke vente !!!!! xD
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptySøn Nov 23, 2008 4:46 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
mmdc94 skrev:
Virkelig godt ! xD

Mere meget snart !

Ved det heller ikke helt endnu (hvem af dem der skal være sammen) For egentlig er det nok Harry der er skabt for hende, men på den anden side synes jeg også hun er sød sammen med Douige?!

Ja det er yderst frustrerende ! GIV OS MERE !! Kan næsten ikke holde ud ikke at vise hvad der sker !! Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyMan Nov 24, 2008 6:04 pm

mmdc94 skrev:
McFlyLover<3 skrev:
mmdc94 skrev:
Virkelig godt ! xD

Mere meget snart !

Ja det er yderst frustrerende ! GIV OS MERE !! Kan næsten ikke holde ud ikke at vise hvad der sker !! Very Happy
ja mille !! sådan skal det sgu siges !!!
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 10:11 pm

Part 11...

-Could we maybe go somewhere else she asked just as Dougie was about to speak.
-Why?
-I'd rather that the guys didn't hear. She said. He sent her a weird smile.
-Believe me they're buisy playing xbox they won't hear a thing. He said and she smiled even though she still would prefer to talk somewhere else. He walked alittle closer and took her hand. And it gave her the shivers. That was a good sign right?
-Emily. I love you. She was about to sigh of relief but she helt it in and just smiled and he continued:
-And even though all this with Harry is a big.. mess. That I don't really get, then I'm not gonna give you up. He said with a huge smile and flashed his white baby teeth. She smiled and stood up and hugged him.
-Really? He nodded.
-Really. He said and kissed her. She started laughing in the middle of the kiss.
-I actually though you were gonna dump me. He smiled and helt her closer.
-What made you think that?
-I don't know. I guess my mind goes crazy when I'm nervours. She said and he smiled and kissed her again, so happy that he was holding her again.
-Doug, I'm really sorry about all this Harry-mess. But I think it's gotten cleaned up abit. I should never have lied to you, and I promise you that I'm not gonna lie again.. And if you want me to I'll tell you the whole story.
Dougie looked surprised that she offered to tell it, cause he though she so badly wanted to forget.
He kissed her forhead.
-Thanks. but right now I don't think I need to know. He said and she nooded. She rested her head on his shoulder. And took a deep breath and smelled the smell of Dougie she had been missing.

Harry stood on the other side of the open door. he leant up against the wall. He knew that they were together because of what he had told Doug. Told him that it was okay, and that he was gonna stay away. But he couldn't help but feel depressed. Tom and Danny looked up at him with a look saying 'are you okay mate?' He nodded.
-I'm gonna take a walk, probably better that I'm not here right now anyway. He said and tried to smile but he could see on his friends faces that they didn't buy it.
As he closed the door behind him and stepped out into the cold he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. 'I just need to get used to the thought' He told himself as he started to walk around in the neighbourhood.
Maybe things would be different if he had just stayed in touch? Why the fuck hadn't he just stayed in touch with her!? But he knew why, he clearly remebered.

Flashback:

Harry sat in his room, he looked around and smiled, he couldn't believe he was living on his own! Or with 3 other guys but still, he was only 17! It was kinda crazy, all his friends from back home was still in school, he was in London, recording an Album and living with three guys he only just met alittle more than 3 months ago, but they had fun and they were great!
He sighed and looked at the paper again and at all the paperballs on the floor, he opened a draw and found the old letter he had written about almost two months ago, but he had never had the guts to actually sent it. Someone knocked the door and he looked up from the letter.
-Hey mate, you wanna join us, were gonna start watching the new season of 24. He said, and Harry smiled on the inside, tom was such a geek at times, he wanted to be like Jack bauer, but then again he was crying to Disney films? It didn't really make any sence?
-No not right now Tom. He said and he knew Tom could see something was up, even though they hadn't known each other very long, he could totally read him, or he could actully read all of them, or maybe not Dougie, but it was kinda hard to know what's going on in his head?
-What's up?
Harry thought about if he should tell him or not. he sighed.
-It's just going back home tomorrow..
-You don't wanna go home?
-Yearh I do but.. It's just this girl.. I don't know.. I.. Harry didn't know what to say.
-You're writing her a letter? Tom asked looking at the letter in Harrys hand.
-I know it's alittle old fashion.. but. i can't tell her to her face. She might be alittle mad at me. He said without looking at Tom.
-Why?
-I haven't really talked to her since I left. I called 3 times and sent 1 letter and I.. Now I don't really know how she's gonna react seeing me.
-You don't have to visit her? Tom said trying to help out.
-I know.. But I want to.. If she finds out I was home without wisiting she's also gonna kill me. He said and smiled a weak smile.
-But what was with you two?
-We were best friends.. I've known her all my life and.. Tom interrupted:
-So you were just friends?
-No. We.. slept together a couple of weeks before I had to leave. And I really fell in love with her..
-But why didn't you stay in touch then? Tom asked interrupting again. Harry didn't answer right away, this was gonna sound stupid..
-Because when I'm here and she's there and just holding onto her.. I thought that would be harder than just letting go? He said and looked up at Tom and smiled.
-That doesn't make sence does it?
-I guess it does.. But talk to her? He said and walked out again, left Harry in deep thought.

-Harry! His mom said and hugged him so hard he barely could breath.
-Mom, hi! He said.
-Oh, you've growen! She said and laughed, Harry smiled an akward smile, why did moms' always have to say that?
When he had told his mom everything he stood up.
-I think I'm gonna visit Emily. He said and his mom smiled.
-Yearh good Idea. Hey, maybe you could invite her over for dinner, I haven't seen her in so long.
-Sure mom. He said and gave his mom a hug before walking out of there.

He pulled on his jacket and put his hand in his pocket, felt the letter and started to walk down the road he had walked so many times before, but it felt so long ago?

Was she gonna be mad? He felt the butterflies in his stomach as he turned the corner and saw the big red house she had been living in all her life, the big red house where he had watch her crawl out her bedroom window a million times, when she didn't wanna be with her mom and stepdad. He smiled as he stopped in front of the door. He took a deep breath and knocked it.

-Harry? Hi. Her mom said smiling.

-Hi mrs. Roberts. Is Emily home.

-No not right now.

-Oh. Harry said and felt dissapointed. He stood alittle then looked up at her mom.

-Will you gove her this from me? He said and pulled the letter out from his pocket.

She looked at it and then at Harry.

-Sure. She's gonna go nuts when she sees you.. Bye bye Harry, say hallo to your mom. She said smiling before closing the door.

Go nuts, he didn't hope it was in a bad way?

He walked another way home, maybe she was at Ann's? He thought, he'd just try her again later. He walked in his own thoughts, thinking about what she'd do when she read the letter?

Then she heard someone laugh. A laugh that gave him the shivers, it could only be Emily laughing. No one else laughed like that. She hated her laugh, she said that no one could have a cute laughter.

But harry disagreed her laughter was the cutest he had ever heard. He looked up and realized he was at the old playground. He smiled. They had been there so many times, behind the swings in the bushes they had had a cawe when they were little.

Harry stood on the other side of the bush. He saw her and started smiling. She hadn't changed much. Still same short dark blond bushy hair, big lips that flashed her perfect white teeth whenever she smiled one of her big smiles. But Harrys smile dissapeared as soon as he saw who she was with. Michael...

Michael walked towards her and put his hands around her and turned her around so they now were faceing each other, and in stead of Emily, Michael was now the one who could see Harry over the bushes.

Harry didn't believe his own eyes. Michael leant forward and they started kissing.. Or actually eating each others faces. Michaels hands slided up and down her back and landed in her hair. He stood with his eyes closed but suddenly he opened them and looked directly at Harry, and in that second he let his hand slide down and grap her arse. Harry couldn't see Michaels mouth, but he knew he was smiling. A hatefull smile. And Harry hat to bite his own tounge to keep him from shouting. He wanted to run in and just beat the shit out of Michael, and when he was done he wanted to grap Emily shake her and ask her what the hell she was doing!? What was she doing with him? After what he did to her? He couldn't believe it. He remembered how much she had cried over that dick.. And now that was just forgotten?

He turned around and walked away, but from the same way he had just been walking.

-Harry, hi again? She isn't home yet. Emilys mom said looking rather surprised to see Harry again.

-Okay.. Yearh it's just can I get that letter back.

-Oh yearh.. Sure. She said looking even more surprised. She found it and gave it back to him.

-Thanks. He said and was about to turn around and walk away again.

-Will you do me a favour? Not tell Emily I was hear.. I just got a call from our maneger.. And I have to go back tonight.. And I don't wanna upset her.. You know. Harry lied. And Emilys mom nodded understanding.

Harry was now sitting on a bench. Why had he told that lie? Why had he taken back the letter? Why hadn't he just left it there? Maybe that would have changed everything! Maybe...

He needed to let all this go! Because it didn't matter anymore!? Well atleast not to her. He had promised he wouldn't bother her, he had promised he would be fine with it. And he was gonna keep his promise this time. To her, and to his best friend, that he didn't wanna hurt, ever!

But then again, he had this feeling, a feeling he had had 5 years earlier, a feeling that shouldn't be there!

What do you think guys? xD
Let me know..
Er det for meget det samme..? Sådan frem og tilbage eller?
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

ARRRGH EMILIE !!!!!
Du kan ikk bare stoppe !!!
JEG VIL VIDE HVAD DER SKER !!

Og hvorfor fanden har du lige gjort sådan at man ikke har nogen som helst ide om hvem hun skal være sammen med !? Ih ha.... Very Happy

Men det er virkelig godt !! Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyOns Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

nej hvor er jeg forvirret nu !!! kan ikke bestemme mig for om du skal vælge harry eller dougie !? :s
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Iiih, Emilie! Very Happy Det er jo fantastisk!
Jeg kan ikke vente til der kommer mere Razz
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 8:57 pm

wow hvor er det godt Very Happy
glæder mig til mere
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Hvor er det altså bare godt!! Very Happy Og hvorfor gav han hende ikke bare det brev?!!

More soon
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Nov 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Hehe.. Mange tak alle sammen (; Fedt kan li det jeg skriver
Men i kommentere jo alt for hurtigt, er igang gang begyndt på det næste endnu xD hehe
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyFre Nov 28, 2008 12:45 am

mcflys skrev:
Hehe.. Mange tak alle sammen (; Fedt kan li det jeg skriver
Men i kommentere jo alt for hurtigt, er igang gang begyndt på det næste endnu xD hehe

haha, sorry can't help it Wink
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 04, 2008 10:25 pm

part 12a...

-It's your turn! Dougie groaned with a crafty smile.
-Noo! She said laughing.
-Yes it is! He said and started to tickle her.
-Dougiiie stop! She screamed.
-Only if you'll make breakfast. He said laughing at her.
-Okay okay.. I surrender! She said and he stopped but she didn't get out of bed.
She climbed on top of him so he couldn't move.
-What are you gonna do now?
He looked thoughtfull for a while and she actually thought he'd surrender.
-This! He suddenly yelled and jumped so she fell of him and landed next to him. She cracked up lauhing and he leant in and kissed her a couple of times.
-I.. don't.. need.. breakfast.. when.. I've.. got.. you.. He said in between kisses.
-You're so cheesy. She laughed and pushed him away. He sighed.
-Fine, I'll make us breakfast. she smiled a happy smile.
-I should really teach flea how to do it. He mumbled on his way out. She grinned and when he was out she sat up in the bed. She picked up one of his shirts and pulled it on. She looked out of the window and her smile dissapeared as she saw Harry out there, walking down with the trash. Suddenly he looked up and saw her. They gazed at each other for second before she let the curtain fall again. She sighed.
She was sick and tired of this! He was always there when she turned around, she always got reminded of him and she hated it. She stood up and started taking on her clothes.
-No no. What are you doing? Dougie asked when he walked in with a tray and saw her putting on her clothes again, it was way to early!
She smiled.
-I've got work. She said and sat down in the bed again.
-You know what, I think you looke alittle pale, maybe you should just call in sick. he said and looked deadly serious.
-I can't. She said with a smile and kissed him. He made puppy eyes and she hit him in the head with a pillow.
-But I promise I'll come back tonight. She said and he smiled. They ate their breakfast and she left.
Dougie sighed and layed back in the bad again. Why did she always leave so suddenly?

Emily kinda felt bad that she had just left like that, but with Harry on her mind she couldn't be with Dougie. She'd make it up to him tonight, she told herself and let herself into her apartment.
Where the fuck was he? Emily asked herself again as she was sitting on Dougies doorstep in the pouring rain. She was completly soaked! With shaking hands she went to grap her phone in her pocket, great out of batteri! She thought and just wanted to throw it to hell. She leant her head up against the door, she could hear Flea on the otherside, which meant Dougie was out, and Flea was alone in the hall. She sighed and closed her eyes, she tried to warm herself up with her shaking hands, but it didn't really help.
-Emily. Someone asked, and she knew who it was. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Harry running over the street through the pouring rain.
-Dougie called, they had some car trouble, so he's gonna be late.
-Great. She said and closed her eyes again, she could feel that Harry was still standing there.
-I know you hate me, but come on. Isn't it better than freezing to death? He asked and nodded towards his apartment. She didn't answer right away.
-Tough call, but I guess you're right. She said and slowly stood up.
As soon as she had stepped into his apartment the wellknown smell of Harry hit her in the head, and it made her heart beat faster.
-We should get you out of that wet clothes. He said and could see she was about to protest:
-I've got one of Dougies hoodies, you can wear.
-Okay. She nodded.
-Here. He said and gave it to her. They stood in silence for a while.
-Well I'm not gonna change in front of you. She said waitng for him to leave, and he had been waiting for her to go to the bathroom.
-Sorry. He mumbled and walked into the kitchen, he leant in over the zink and ran his fingers through his hair. He could hear her walking around in there, and could just see how she was talking of her clothes.
Stop it! He told himself, but he couldn't. Pictures of that day just flashed trough his mind, and it made his heart beat alot faster.
-What should I do with this? She asked pulling him out of his thoughts, She stood there in nothing else but Dougies hoodie which was to big and stopped just over her knees.
-Here, let me take it. He said and walked towards her, as he was about to take the clothes their hands met and it gave him the shivers. Harry didn't move, he just looked at her.
-Urm.. Do you have a phone I can borrow, I wanna call Doug.
-Yearh. In the livingroom. He answered and she walked out of the kitchen.
Harry closed his eyes. He had forgotten all about Dougie, that was what she did to him, made him forget everything else.

-Hey.
-Emily! Dougie yelled and it hurted in her ear.
-I'm really sorry, I called a million times but you didn't answer.
She laughed alittle, He was so cute.
-It's okay, there was no more batteri.
-Oh, I'm just glad you're not mad.
-I'm not, but I'm very cold, so you better make it up to me. She said with a crafty smile.
-I will. He grinned:
-And I'll be home as soon as I can, Tom's car won't start and we have to wait for someone to come pick it up, I swear if they're not here in 10 minutes I'll walk home!
-But it's pouring down sweetie! She laughed.
-i don't care, I wanna be with you.
She smiled, how had she gotten such a great guy.
-I'll see you soon then. She said and they both hung up. When she turned around she saw Harry standing looking at her.
-What? She asked sounding abit anoyed.
-Nothing. He smiled, but she could see that wasn't true. She sat down in the couch.
-No what is it? She asked stubborn as she was.
-This just reminds me of.. You remember the fieldtrip in second grade? He asked, aware that she probably wouldn't, but then a weak smile came across her face.
-Yearh. When the boys pushed me in the lake and you're mom was then only one who had thought of giving her kid extra clothes, so I had to wear yours. And all the boys called me mrs Judd. And i got so mad that I pushed Paul in the lake and of course the teacher saw and I got sent home. She said with a smile.
-Yearh. And when you got home your mom got so mad, so she grounded you for a week. Harry added and she looked at him.
-I just got so mad, they shouldn't call me mrs. Judd. I did not wanna marry you. She said with alittle laugh.
-And why not?
-Don't you remember, I was engaged to Simon.
-Oh yearh. I remember you got engaged in the old playhouse.. Classy. Harry said with a sarcastic smiled and she laughed alittle.
-Hey! Well I just don't wanna get married. She said and Harrys face changed looks.
-That's not true.
-Yes it is? She said and looked at him with a weird smile.
-No it's not.. You wanna get married on a beach somewhere, just you and him and your closest friends. In a simple white dress in the sea side as the sun is setting.. He looked up at her and stopped as he saw the way she weas looking at him. He looked away and felt his cheeks burn.
-How do yo... You remember that? She asked surprised. She couldn't believe he remebered! She had almost forgot that herself, just hearing him say that made her heart beat faster.
-Well yearh i do.. I think about you.. 'Fuck I should'nt have said that' He thought and just wanted to die.
She didn't say anything, she just looked at him, she couldn't believe him, that was so sweet, that it almost made it hard beeing mad at him.

She wanted to ask if he had thought about her, then why hadn't he stayed in touch!? But she knew if she did, she would just start crying.
-Well, things change. She just said, and he wasn't sure what she meant by it.
There were silece for abit.
-You want something to drink? He asked and stood up. She just nodded.
As he stood in the kitchen he closed his eyes, the feelings were still there and he couldn't denay it. He couldn't make them go away. He decided that this time he would do something about it.
He took a deep breth and walked back into the livingroom.
-Thanks. She mumbled and took the glass of water.
They sat in silence for a while, then talked abit more about nothing. She didn't know for how long.
-Emily? Harry suddenly said and looked up at her, when he had gathered enough curraiged.
-Yearh?
-I know you don't want to hear this but.. He didn't get any further. A very vet dougie came stumbeling in through the door.
-Dougie! Emily almost yelled:
-You didn't!
-Oh yes I did! He sid with a shaking voice and she grinned and walked towards him and kissed him. Harrys heart sank, why did he have to come right now! Why did he have to gome at all?
He plaised his arms around her and one of them slided up under the hoodie and onto her bum. Harry looked away, he didn't wanna look at it, it reminded him too much about her and Michael.
-let's get you home and out of this wet clothes, huh? She said.
-I would very much like that. Dougie grinned and kissed her nose.
He looked up at harry.
-Thanks mate he said. Before they walked out of there, she didn't say anything, didn't even turn around...

She was lying that night starring out into the air. Dougie had already fallen asleep, she couldn't get harry out of her mind, she really wanted to know what it was he wanted to say? But she probably never would, and it probably didn't matter, she needed to let it go, she was with Dougie..
A great guy, probably the greatest guy she had ever been with... Probably.

The light woke her up, she sat up in the bed and walked to the window and looked out, and there just like the day before was Harry with the trash.
She smiled as she saw him. He was walking on his toes, because the ground was cold. Suddenly he looked up and they gazed at each other. This time she didn't let the curtain fall, she just stood there, felt her heart beat. In the end he sent her a weak smile and turned around to walk back inside.
She sighed as he closed the door, she turned around and saw Dougie.. Her smile dissapeared. This was all wrong! She stood up without thinking and sneaked down the stairs, she just had to do this...

Okay hvad synes I peeps? xD
Sorry for ventetiden, men har haft lidt travlt med termisprøver og ting og sager der skulle overståes. hehe.. håber ikke der går så langt inden næste.
Godt/dårligt? Let me know Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyFre Dec 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Hold da helt op, hvor er det godt! Shocked
Du skriver sindsygt godt, fik mig fuldstændig fanget i det hele!!

Og så stopper du liiige der!! -.-
Jeg har brug for mere, nu! Very Happy

Ej, tag dig bare god tid. Det var ventetiden værd, helt klart Razz

Glæder mig til mere..
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 EmptyFre Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm

ARGH !!!

FUCK MAND !!!

Aj for helvede da !!
Du må ikk stoppe der !! xD

Men shit mand !! Drop Dougie og tag Harry i stedet for !!
Eller nej !
Åh nej dog...
Jeg ved ikk hvem af dem jeg skal hade -.-'

Men fuck det er godt ! Very Happy

Mere så snart du har tid !!! xD
Sponsoreret inhold

Memories - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 4 Empty

Memories
Tilbage til toppen