Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Memories

Go down 
+8
mathilderosejones.
Sarah
Mille
Sidsel
Annesteg
McFlyLover<3
Line
mcflys
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste
ForfatterBesked
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 12:52 am

Helt bestemt GODT!! Puha, hvordan mon det kommer til at gå med at holde dem væk fra hinanden?! Shocked

Glæder mig allerede til mere cheers
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Det er super godt, !cheers

Keep up the gooooood work! (;
Glæder mig til at læse mere snart ? ..
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Aj det så godt altså!! Very Happy Virkelig godt!!

Kan næsten ikke bære de der flashbacks!! De er så sørgelige Very Happy

Men glæder mig til at høre had der sker! cheers
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Ja det er helt klart godt! Very Happy skide godt afsnit.
- Det bliver spændende at se hvordan det går med at holde dem fra hinanden. Og flashbacket var bare super sørgeligt, men helt vildt godt. Det hele er godt! Razz hehe. Du skriver bare rigtig godt. Mere hurtigst muligt, jeg glæder mig (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 10:37 pm

wo hoo Super godt Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 4:31 pm

hehe.. Mange tak alle sammen (: Skide fedt i kan li det. Very Happy Og
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 8:41 pm

part 8...

Weeks went by and not much changed, Harry stayed away from her, even though he didn't want to. he stayed away from pretty much everybody. Now more than ever he wished he could change the past.
It was like Dougie and him now didn't have anything to talk about. Their last convesation had been about the freakin' weather!? Like an old couple of ladies talking over a cup of tea.. He hated it.
Tonight all of them were going to Toms, the guys and their ladies and a bunch of their friends. It would be the first time they would be around each other since 4 years ago,
if you looked past the times he had jumped at her from a bush and waited for her to wake up...

Dougie and Emily sat watching a movie, there were completly silence. but this time it was different. It was awkward silence. She turned and looked at him.
-Douige?
-Mmm..? He asked looking at her.
-This is.. weird for you isn't it? She asked with a weak smile.
-This what? He asked even though he knew.
-This, you and me, and Harry?
He sighed.
-He's just being. I don't know. alittle distant maybe.. he said and looked thoughtfull. Dougie didn't like it. Not that they talked that personal all the time, but it was more personal than the weather.
-Oh. But Doug are you sure that.. you know... She started but he interrupted:
-Of course. He just needs to get use to the fact that we're together now. He said and she smiled and kissed his cheek.
-Thank you sweetie. She said and he didn't know what she said thank you for? choosing her over his best friend? Or that he understood? Of course the last one.
He would be mad too, if his best childhoodfriend just had left like that.

She stood at Toms place holding Dougies hand, trying to have a convasation with some of the ohers but she couldn't she was so nervours! She downed a glass of champagne and Dougie laughed at her.
-Easy girl. He said and she smiled.
-Sorry. It's just...
-Better than the crap you tried to poison us with? Danny grinned and she smiled.
-Yep. She lauged:
-Sorry about that. I didn't know it was THAT bad when I bought it. And they all laughed.
The evening went on she had probably gotten a couple of drinks to much. But they pretty much all had. now she didn't know why she had been so nervous! Harry didn't even try to talk to her. She sat on top of Dougie in the sofa and kissed him.
-Come on you two! Don't be so couples boring! Danny laughed and grapped Emilys hand.
-May i have this dance. he said and she looked at Dougie and then giggled. Her and danny danced for a while but everything started to spin.
-I'm gonna get some air! She yelled to Danny over the music.
-Okay! There's a balcony up stairs! He yelled back she nodded and headed for the stairs.
She stumbled up the stairs and then finally found the balcony. She walked out and took a deep breath to cool down.
-Hey. someone said and she jumped back in surprise. She turned her head and saw Harry.
-What are you doing here? She asked.
-Getting some air. I think I might got a beer to much. He grinned and helt carefullt onto the wall.
-Well that makes us two then. She said and smiled but then remembered she was mad at him and turned to walk back in.
-I'm really sorry, you know. He said just looking out on the street. She turned and looked at him, but he didn't look back.
-I really don't know why i didn't stay in touch. I just.. I'm sorry. He said to her, but it felt more like he was talking to himself.
She stood just looking at him. She didn't know what to say or do. Then he turned his head and looked at her, it was like his eyes were wet, but she wasn't sure.
-Dougie is a great guy.. So don't do this for the wrong reasons. She got pulled out of her gaze.
-What do you mean? He stumpled alittle then closed his eyes for a couple of seconds and opened them again.
-I mean.. Don't do this to get back at me.
-I'm not! Don't you think I'm in love with him.?
-I don't know.. he said and lifted his shoulders.
-I can't believe you Harry! She yelled then stumbled inside as fast as she could.

Dougie could see something was up when Emily came down again. The stiff way she was walking and the was she bit her lip in anger. He walked to her.
-What is it, aren't you having fun sweetie? He asked. She didn't even got a change to answer before he knew why.
Harry came stumbeling down the stairs too.
-What did he do? Dougie asked again.
-He just acused me for not being in love with you. She said in an angry tone.
-But why would he say that?.
-Beacause he's an asshole! She yelled. Harry walked over to her.
-Don't talk about me like that! He said and looked mad too.
-Oh what are you gonna do! She said and started to push him.
Dougie stood with open mouth starring at them. At this point no one was dancing everyone was starring at Emily pushing harry further and further back while they were yelling at eachother. He couldn't exactly hear what they were yelling but it wasn't nice.
She stopped pushing when he stood up against a wall.
-Just leave me alone. She said so only he could hear it, then she turned around and walked out of there. Harry was about to walk after her but Dougie stopped him at the same time Tom walked out of his house to Emily.

-Mate why couldn't you just leave her alone. Dougie said in a tired voice.
-i did! She walked out on the balcoy were I was standing.. And i just said she shouldn't be with you to get back at me... Dougie interrupted.
-But why would she be with me to get back at you? Dougie asked and the bubbly drunken feeling it was like it had disapeared.
Harry didn't answer and he didn't look at Dougie.
-Why would she do that? Dougie asked again.
-She knew how I felt! Of course she knew. He said more to himself than to Dougie.
-How did you feel? Dougie then asked sounding like a shrink.
-I was in love with her! Everything happened so fast and then suddenly I had to leave. Harry yelled, and Dougie had no idear what he was talking about.
-What happened so fast? What the hell are you talking about? Dougie asked confused, afraid of the answer, maybe there was more to that girl than the eye could see?
-I thought she had told you?
-Nobody tells me anything!? Told me what? Dougie yelled getting anoyed because of all harry's confusing talking. Harry opened his mouth but Dougie interrupted.
-Know what, I don't even wanna know? He said and walked out of there, out on the street to hear it from Emily.
When he got out of the house, he saw Tom sitting, holding her and he got more angry.
-What is it that you haven't told me about you and Harry!? What is going on? He yelled but then felt guitly when he saw she was crying. Dougie nodded to tom and he stood up and walked back inside. Dougie sat down next to her. he sighed.
-Crazy night, huh?

She smiled a weak smile and took his hand.
-Abit to crazy.
-I'm sorry, I yelled at you.. I'm just abit confused.
-It's all right. I guess getting in between this is confusing and crazy. She said and rested her head on his shoulder.
-Let's go home.. We'll figure something out tomorrow.. Dougie said and she nodded, but she had no idear that the crazyness had just begun...

Hvad synes I? (:
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 11, 2008 11:57 am

uuh virkelig godt Very Happy
jeg var helt opslugt haha
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 11, 2008 5:17 pm

DU STOPPER ALTID NÅR JEG VIL HA' MERE! Very Happy

JEG ELSKER DET!! Very Happy:D

Mere snart! Very Happy cheers
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Argh, don't leave it there! Shocked

Mere mere mere!! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 12, 2008 12:34 am

I NEED MORE SOON! Razz Som du kan høre synes jeg det var rigtig godt Smile
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 12, 2008 12:39 am

Hehe.. Mange tak xD I læser det jo alt for hurtigt (, er ikke begyndt på næste og ved ikke helt hvornår jeg for tid.. men hurtist muligt kommer der mere.
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyOns Nov 12, 2008 5:09 pm

mcflys skrev:
Hehe.. Mange tak xD I læser det jo alt for hurtigt (, er ikke begyndt på næste og ved ikke helt hvornår jeg for tid.. men hurtist muligt kommer der mere.

Jaaaa! Very Happy Jeg glæder mig!! Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 13, 2008 4:58 pm

jeg må også hellere lige smide en kommentar, har ikk læst herinde i lang tid så har meget at catche up på, men hold op hvor er det her en god fic...
igår var jeg lige ved at begynde at tude da jeg læste det hehe... men jeg tror også jeg er ret emotionel lige for tiden.. ved egentlig ikk hvorfor... hehe...
Men godt skrevet... keep up the good work
Sally-Judd
Admin
Admin
Sally-Judd

Antal indlæg : 1386

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Hold op hvor er din fic god =D!! Jeg er helt vild med den! Du er VIRKELIG god til det..
Kan ikke vente til der kommer mere!! =D
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 13, 2008 8:10 pm

Mange tak xD er knap og nap begyndt på det næste men har ikke rigtig tid hele weekenden og næste uge skal jeg i praktik såe kan være der går lidt tid.. men man ved aldrig (;
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 13, 2008 11:12 pm

sad lige og læste det sidste på side 4. så går man over på side 5 og ruller ned *KOM NUUU! DER SKAL VÆRE NOEGT MERE FIC!* SÅ ER DER FUCKING INGEN TING ?!!!

Emilie ! det er skide godt det du laver Very Happy
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 14, 2008 1:32 pm

haha sårn sad jeg også, ku slet ikk bare stoppe med at læse da jeg læste min, jeg begyndte på den der kl halv 1-1 eller sårn noget og var færdig med at læse den kl halv 3 om natten vel at mærke (begyndte på den lige da jeg kom hjem fra mit arbejde)
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Part 9...

Harry awoke with a killer headich on Toms sofa.
-Shit. He mumbled.
-So you do remember last night? Tom said somewhere behind him.
-Some of it. He stood up and walked past Tom.
-Where are you going mate?
-I need to apoligize to Doug. I was acting like a shit yesterday. Tom nodded.
-True. But he's probably with Emily. So maybe you should just wait. The times you've been talking to her never went well. He said and looked at harry with a ferm look.
-Yearh. You're probably right. He sighed and sat down again. But he couldn't relax or do something else than think about it. he couldn't remember if he told Dougie that he had been in love with her.. Or the fact that they had slept together.

She awoke in Dougies bed. But he wasn't next to her like he used to. She looked around and saw him sitting in a chair just watching her. She smiled a weak smile.
-Morning. He said and kissed her forhead.
-Morning. She sighed and looked at him. He sat in the end of the bed and stroke her foot.
-So? She said.
-So.. There's more to it than you told me isn't there? She looked away for a second, he didn't sound mad at all.
-Yearh.. I guess.
-You guess? He said and sounded alittle unpationed.
-It was so long ago Dougie! She started. She wouldn't have this convasation once more.
-But it still matters doesn't it? He said raising his voice abit, irriated that she always avoided the topic. She didn't answer right away.
-Maybe. She mumbled.
-Of course it does! I saw you two yesterday! I saw how freaking mad you were, and how you cried. And I heard what he said. He yelled. She looked up at him.
-What did he say? Dougie looked like he didn't like that question, he didn't like that she wanted to know.
-That he was in love with you.. She felt a suck in her stomach. He would have said it back. Dougie looked at her, looked at the way she was thinking. Thinking about something he didn't know.
-Emily? Is there something you need to tell me? He said and took her hand. She looked down at it and then up at him, she knew she had to.
-We slept together. Dougie didn't say anything just looked at her, like he was hoping she was gonna say 'noo! it was just a joke!' But he knew she wouldn't he removed his hand from hers.
-Please say something Doug. She whispered, but he didn't. He couldn't help but think she had been lying to him all this time, maybe harry was right maybe she was doing this to get back at him. But he loved her!
He looked up at her again.
-Maybe we should.. Take alittle time to clear our minds? He said in a low voice and she couldn't believe him. Her eyes got filled with tears.
-You think I'm just useing you aren't you!?
-No! But I.. I can't be in the middle of this right now. I need to talk to Harry. Dougie said.
-Fine! She said and stood out of bed.
She walked to the front door then turned around and looked at him.
-You know why I didn't tell you? Because I knew you would do this, and it didn't mean anyhting!
-Well it did to Harry!
-Whatever. She just said, and they both knew it was alie that it didn't mea anything. She was about to turn around to leave. He grapped her hand.
-I'll call you, okay? He said and she smiled a weak smile.
-You better.. She said and it made him laugh alittle, she leant forward and kissed his cheek.
The weak smile dispaeared as soon as the door was closed behind her. She pulled her Jacket closer as she started to walk. She knew he would react like that. And now he would talk to Harry. What wouldn't he say? She would probably never see Dougie again. Why did everything have to be such a mess?

Dougie threw himself in the sofa and sighed. He had all these pictures in his minds of Harry and Emily in action. He hated it, they wouldn't go away! Why did it have to be so complicated?
He felt like he was in some bad amarican tv-show. Of course the one girl he fell for is his best friends ex. or something like that. Why couldn't she just be.. Normal?
When he finally got up he walked to Toms.he needed to talk to Tom right now. After that he needed Danny saying something completly stupid. That would make him laugh.
-Hey. He said in a depressed voice when Tom answered the door. He just walked past Tom and into the livingroom. But he stopped when he saw Harry.
-Dougie? Harry said:
-Look Doug. I'm sorry, I acted like an Idiot.. I was so drunk!.. I.. But Dougie interrupted.
-I know mate. He sighed and sat down.
-So you're not.. mad? Harry asked surprised.
-I don't know.. I can't really be. It was so long ago. I just don't know if I can be in the middle of this.
-What did you tell her? Harry asked.
-That we should take some time. I mean she has been lying to me since.. forever! And I saw how you two freaked out at each other. I can't be with a girl who hates my best friend.
-But you love her? harry asked in a low voice. Dougie didn't answer right away.
-Yearh i do.. he sighed. And now it was Harrys time not to say anything.
Even though Harry didn't like the thought of Dougie and Emily together. He couldn't tell Doug he couldn't be with her, he saw how he loved her. Things change.. Maybe she just wasn't his anymore, and he had to get used to that, but he didn't say anything to Doug right now. Maybe they could solve it themselfs.
After the three of them had been sitting on the couch in completly silence for a while, Dougie got up.
-I'm gonna go to Dannys. He said and Harry and Tom nodded. He felt kinda bad for Tom sitting there in their silence, trying to break it.

He walked the few meters across the street there was to Danny's apartment.

-IT'S OPEN! Danny yelled from the other site of the door when he knocked.

-EEW! Dany yelled again. Dougie raised an eyebrow and walked into the livingroom, where danny was jumping on one foot.

-What are you doing? Dougie asked with alittle smile.

-I stepped i my dog's pee. It's alaways peeing at the leg of the sofa! And I always forget and steps directly in it all the time! He said and Dougie couldn't help but laugh.
He had done it again, made him smile without even trying...

Hvad synes I? xD Sorry for vente tiden. hehe bare haft en travl (men herlig) weekend. (:

Sidst rettet af mcflys Man Nov 17, 2008 9:56 pm, rettet 1 gang
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 17, 2008 7:55 pm

nej hvor er det sødt !
kunne ikk lade vær med at smile der til sidst Razz ELSKER DET UDRÅBSTEGN !!!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Årh super afsnit!
- Elsker slutningen Razz
Håber virkelig det hele løser sig -.-

Mere snart ? Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Aww det var sødt ! Very Happy

Mere snart ? cheers
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 17, 2008 9:29 pm

iiih, elsker slutningen - typisk daniel.
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Fedt i kan li det folkens. xD Begynder at skrive nu, hvis jeg kan få noget inspiration (:
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Memories - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 9:21 pm

ÅÅH INSPIRATION KOM TIL EMILIE NUUUUUUUU! Very Happy
Sponsoreret inhold