Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Memories

Go down 
+8
mathilderosejones.
Sarah
Mille
Sidsel
Annesteg
McFlyLover<3
Line
mcflys
12 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste
ForfatterBesked
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 15, 2008 9:08 pm

me likey Smile

post post post!

Laughing
Tilbage til toppen Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Part 4...

-It's actully starting to look great! She said smiling looking round in her new apartment.
-Yearh.. Dougie said in a sigh. She turned and looked at him he was lifting one of the boxes.
-Damn, women What do you have in here! He said and it made her laugh. She helped him lift it to the table.
-Drawings mostly.
-Dramwings? Drawings aren't that heavy. he said. She smiled.
-When there is lots then they are.
-Can I see one? He asked when he had sat down the box.
-Sure. She said but actully got alittle nervours she never showed her drawings to anyone.
He opened the box and looked at a couple of the drawings. He looked up at her and smiled. He could see she was altille nervours.
-They're really great. He said and she smiled.
-Thanks. Well I have a question for you? She said with a crafty smile tp change the subjeckt.
-Uhh.. Or I actully don't know if that's a good thing.
-Are you just some really really sweet guy who helps me out, or are you hoping to get something back? She asked and he started to laugh.
-That is defenetly the last.
-Well we're all most done so what do you have in mind? She smiled.
Now it was his turn to smile crafty.
-Hmmm.. Let's see, let's see.. I think I would like a dinner..
-Okay dinner it is. She smiled..
-No Wait! I would like a kiss. He said smiling alittle shy. She was about to answer.
-No dinner... No Kiss.. It was like he was in a fight with himself and she couldn't help but laugh.
-Dougie?
-Mmm. He said getting pulled out of him little conversation with himself.
-Would you like both? His face turned into a big smile.
-Yes please. He said and it made her laugh. She took a step forward and kissed him. She got that lovely bubbly feeling in her stomach. She pulled away a couple of seconds later and grinned.
-What? He asked smiling.
-You indeed are a child.
-Arh, no I'm not cause that would make you a pedofile then. He said and it made her laugh even more. She punched him playfully on the arm.
-Just shut up and come here. She grinned and they kissed again. It gave her the shivers as his soft lips met hers, and as he ran his fingers through her hair. She pulled away again a couple of minutes later.
-I think I'll just want another kiss and then skip dinner. He said grinning.
-If I kiss you again, then you're gonna buy me dinner?
-That's a deal. He said with a big smile and kissed her again. This was so unlike him to be this selfsure. He usually had to be drunk to do something like this. But in a way he felt like he knew her. They didn't have like an akward first meating, but then again she had seen him puik, which didn't seem like the most hot thing to see.

-You're cold? He asked her as they got out of the resturant. She nodded and he put his jacket round her. Which made him look like a total gentleman. Everything had been going great.
-Thanks. She said and smiled:
-I'm always cold.
-That's because you're so tiny. He said and she laughed.
-Doug, I'm as tall as you! He looked thoughtfull for a second.
-I mean you're thin.
-Thanks I guess. She said and smiled.
They walked alittle in silence. She looked around and she really loved living in london, with all the streetlights, something always happened here.
-So when did you move here? She asked him.
-When I was 15.
-Seriously? You moved out from hom when you was 15!?
-Yearh. He said in a big smile.
-cool. Lucky you. She said and laughed alittle.
-Why does that make me lucky?
-I just mean, I would have loved to move out from home at that age!
He looked at her with a questionablelook. She smiled.
-Well my mom and I, what can I say.. Don't come from the same planet.. He laughed at her.
-No I mean it.. If I hadn't seen the discusting pictures of when I was born, I would belive i was adopted. She smiled.
-What about your dad then? He asked and looked at her, she looked down at her feet for a second.
-They're divorst. And now he's in France. She looked up at him and tried to smile. Even though she loved her dad, she could'nt stop beeing mad at him. If she was lucky she saw him twice a year.
Dougie put his arm round her. He didn't say anything. Just realised they had the dad thing in common.
-So you actully didn't know I was in the band when you saw me? He asked.
She shoke her head.
-Erm.. My friend didn't get it so I was opligated not to like you guys. She said and it made him laugh.
Okay, that was a lie. She hadn't listen to any of their songs because she was so mad at Harry. She just knew that everytime she would hear the drumbeat she would want to scream.
-Sounds like a.. great guy. He said and she smiled a weak smile.

-Well new subjeckt. So how.. is the other guys in the band? She asked and tried to sound interrrested in the right way.

-They are great. There is Tom who is like the 'bossy' one. He's so damn good to come up with new songs and then he's just.. great.. Then there is Danny he's abit dumb. Or actully not, it's mostly his accent. He's great fun. He'll make you laugh in ways you didn't think were possible. She smiled at that comment but on the other hand her heart started beating faster, what was he gonna say about Harry?

-And then harry.. He's great fun, kinda lazy iguess but way into sports. I think you'll like them.

-I'm sure I will. She said and smiled but on the inside she was freaking out. This was their first 'date' and he already talked about meeting his friends. She couldn't meet Harry. Then she'd first have to tell Dougie everything. She got pulled out of her thoughts as she felt him grap her hand. She looked up at him and they both smiled, leant forward and their lips met yet again.. But this time in the perfect kiss. They pulled away a few minutes later and she rested her head on his shoulder as they walked further.

She decided he didn't need to know. At least not now...

Okay hvad synes I?
Godt, dårligt?
Det tog lang tid I know. men har haft meget at se til.. og får jeg også så der går nok liang tid igen. Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Årh, det er så godt Very Happy:D Jeg er vild med den her fic cheers

Men men, jeg har på fornemmelsen at noget går galt snart -.-

Mere snart ? :d
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 20, 2008 5:49 pm

AJ! Det er bar' så godt!! Totalt elsk på den fic!!! Razz

Elsker den måde Dougie er på Very Happy

Thumbs up! (y)

Mere snart??
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Ja det er bare rigtig godt! Razz
Det bliver spændende når hun en gang skal møde Harry, hehe.
- Det træls du har meget at se til, for så skal alle vi andre bare sidde hjemme og vente spændt på mere! (; Jeg glæder mig i hvert fald til mere, hurtigst muligt.
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Det er bare dulme godt <3
nåede lige og læse det haha. nettet virkede for en gangs skyld Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Ej, det er bare så godt Razz Uhh det bliver spændende at se hvad der sker når hun møder Harry igen..
Mere hurtigst muligt cheers
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 9:32 pm

part 5...

days became weeks and weeks became months. And before he knew it they had known or actully been together for 3 months.
He would say they had known each other for 4 years and 3 months. But Emily meant the four years didn't count. And if there was one thing he had learned in his expirience of women, was that women always are right!
The guys were all hanging out at Toms place. They were watching 24.
-What should I do tomorrow? Dougie asked them.
-What happens tomorrow? Danny asked still looking at the tv.
-It's me and Emilys 3 monthes day! He said alittle blaming that the guys had forgot.
-Oh. Well tell me again when are we gonna meet her? You talk about her, but never bring her along? Tom asked.
He was actully right, dougie realised. They were pretty much always at her place. He had told her he wanted her to meet his friends, and she had said she would, but everytime, he then asked if they could come over she got very.. loving.. And well then he'd rather be alone.
-Soon. He just said. And the guys didn't answer he had told them that a couple of times now.
-But tom, you must have a couple of Idears? He said and tom smiled alittle.
-You could cook for her?
-But I can't cook? Dougie said and felt like a helpless child.
-But really doug, we would like to meet her soon? Tom said.
-I know.. Maybe saturday then? I'll ask her.
-Okay.. Cool. They said in unoin.
-Wait! I'm not home saturday! Harry said.
-Well to bad for you my friend. Dougie said and leant back in the sofa still thinking about what he should do for her.

As they walked to his place through the small park he stopped and looked at her.
-What? She asked with a confused smile.
-Nothing, you're just beautiful. He removed some hair from her face.
-And you're weird, but cute. He smiled and hugged her.
-I hope you had fun tonight sweetie..
-I did. She said and kissed him.
-Good, I just wanted you to know, if I could cook, I would have cooked for you..
-Honestly dougie it's a very sweet thought but I'm glad you didn't she said laughing. He smiled at her.
-I just wanted to make this day you know.. Special.. He said and looked altitle shy, she felt her heart melt, how could he be so great?
-I mean 3 months.. that's a long time. He continued. Her face turned into a huge smile. She leant in and kissed him.
-Dougie, just that I'm with you is special, we don't have to make anything special, just beeing with you is.. you know. She said and giggled like a shy school girl.
He smiled and kissed her nose.
-But i was thinking maybe tomorrow you could meet the guys? It was like she frooze for a second.
-You mean the guys from your band? Danny, Tom and Harry? She said and tried to smile. Dougie found it weird but cute she was nervours.
-Yearh.. Or not Harry, he's not home. She was just about to let out a sight of relief but helt it in. She nooded.
-Okay, great. I'd love to meet them Doug.
-Great.. Tomrrow then sweetie. He said and kissed her forhead. As she stood there and she felt his hot breath against her neck, she didn't want to let go. She realised she was very much in love with him. All the little things he did, as sending her flowers if he had had a busy week and they hadn't had time to see each other much. Or the text messages he sent every morning when he had just woken up and the once were he said goodnight just before he fell asleep.

The guys were all sitting at Dougies playing x-box waiting for Emily to come. There was a knock on the door and dougie stood up. But she leat her self in.
-Dougie, guess what! She said in a huge smile and threw herself around his neck.
-What? he asked in a big laugh.
-I got in! I got into that Designer school! His face turned into a big smile and he kissed her.
-Congratulations Sweetie!
-Yearh Congrats. Tom said.
-She pulled away from Dougie.
-Thanks she smiled.
-I'm..
-Tom? She said in a big smile and he looked surprised.
-Yep. Dougie tod you well. She laughed at him.
-Well then that makes you Danny then? She said and looked at him. He nodded and smiled.
-Well then we should celebrate right? Danny asked and she smiled Dougie had right about his accent, it was very charming.
-I've already thought of that. She said in a grinning voice and pulled a bottle of champagne out of her purse.
-How does 3£ Champagne sound to you guys? She said in a happy but alittle sarcastic voice, she knew that wasn't really what they were used to drink. There was alittle silnce were Danny pulled a strange face. Dougie elbowed him in the stomach and she couldn't help but laugh.
-It sounds perfect. Tom smiled.

-Wow.. This really taste like pee. Danny said when they all had tasted it and no one had said anything.
-And how would you know? She asked him with a raised eyebrow.
-You don't wanna know. He said in a stupid grin which made her laugh too.
-You know. You're right I don't. She took another sip of the Champagne.
-But I could imagine you were right. She said with a smile.

As the night carried on everything was gonig great.
-You know what.. It's to bad Harry isn't here you two would have hit it off. Danny said. She choked on her water and started to cough like a crazy person.
-You think? She said in a rusty voice.
-Yearh.. You kinda remind me of him. Danny said again. She tried to smile but it looked more like she pulled a face.
-I take that as a comliment then. She said. The others smiled and looked at her. For the first time all night no one said anything.
-Well I'm getting tired. She said and stood up.
-You don't wanna spend the night? Dougie asked. She shoke her head.
-I have an earlie day tomorrow sweetie. She turned and faced the otherts.
-Really nice to meet you guys she said and gave both of them a hug. Dougie followed her to the door.
-They like you. He said and kissed her.
-Well I hope so. She grinned.
-They're great Doug. She said and kissed him again before walking off..

She pulled her jacket closer as she walked home. What was she doing? She couldn't keep this from him much longer. But she just couldn't tell him she had been lying to him for 3 months. She didn't know how he would take that. So far it had been perfect, she didn't wanna lose it. She didn't wanna lose anymore because of Harry.
And as she walked there she couldn't help but remember that day they had spend together. That one day, that had made her see him like more than just a friend. She could still remember the look in his eyes, and feel his hands running over her skin, giving her shivers down her spine.. She shoke her head to forget the memorie like she had done a million times before. But she knew she never would forget and she hated it, how could something that happened so long ago still matter so much?

Okay hvad synes I? (:
Ved der ikke sker det store i den her del. hehe
Men godt/dårligt? Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Det er rigtig godt Very Happy Bliv endelig ved!

- Jeg fornemmer at der snart kommer noget drama mellem Harry/Dougie/Emily ? ..

Mere snart? Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Det er virkelig godt! cheers
- Jeg synes godt nok det er spændende nu, hvad mon der sker? hehe

Mere hurtigst muligt, jeg glæder mig (:
(I think I'm addicted)
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 10:44 pm

uuh virkelig, virkelig, virkelig godt hehe
glæder mig til mere Very Happy
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 27, 2008 5:01 pm

AJ! Jeg kan slet ikk lide dig!!! Du kan da ikk bare stoppe midt i det hele! Very Happy

Aj, det er virkelig godt! Glæder mig ekstremt meget til næste afsnit! Very Happy
I can feel drama! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Det er bare så godt! Very Happy Uhh, hvad mon der sker når hunser Harry igen?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 28, 2008 11:02 pm

hehe.. (: fedt at i kan li det xD
Jaehh.. det jo lige det hvad der sker når de møder hinanden igen? (;
mathilderosejones.
Star Girl
Star Girl
mathilderosejones.

Antal indlæg : 692
Registration date : 07/10/08

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 29, 2008 6:34 pm

mcflys skrev:
hehe.. (: fedt at i kan li det xD
Jaehh.. det jo lige det hvad der sker når de møder hinanden igen? (;

uuuuh, det vil vi gerne vide! Very Happy

<--- YAY, gået fra 1 stjerne til 3!
http://www.twitter.com/mathilde_rose
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 31, 2008 9:48 pm

part 6...

It turned oyt that avoiding Harry actually was quite easy. She had met up with Danny and Tom a couple of times since and they were great! Everything they told about Harry, was true and she knew. So he hadn't changed much. Which she hated. It would have been so much easier to just assume he had turned into a selfish dickhead. But he hadn't.

-Emily? What's wrong? Dougie asked and looked worried. She laughed while crying.
-It's ryan.. he's leaving.. He can't leave seth and Marissa! She said in between cries. Dougie raised an eyebrow and walked passed her into her little flat.
-What are you talking about? He asked and smiled.
-O.C.. She said and sat down in the sofa again. He sighed.
-Not that crap again. She gave him a hatefull stare.
-Don't talk about it like that.. O.C is the best! She said and wiped away the tears in her eyes. She had watched every episode a million times and the smallest things could make her cry like a baby. Espesially that episode.
-It's cute you're crying sweetie. He then said.
-No it's not.. I'm such a wuss. She said and it made him laugh.
-Sweetie?
-Mmmm.. She said and looked at him.
-Please spend the night tonight.. He said with a crafty smile and she smiled back.
-Hmmmm..? Well I don't know.. She said teasing.
-Pleeaaaase!?.. He begged and for a second he reminded her of alittle boy begging for candy.
He leant closer and kissed her shoulder and carrried on up her neck which gave her the shivers.
-Then you can do everything you want wth me. He whispered in her ear. She smiled.
-Well.. Then I wanna watch O.C. with you. She said in a grin and he threw himself back in the sofa.
-Fine.. But then I wanna do what i want with you later. He said and she giggled.

She awoke the next morning in Dougies bed. She smiled and turned around but he wasn't there. instead there was a note on his pillow she picked it up and started reading.

Goodmorning sunshine!
I wrote this note in case you wake up and I'm not there, don't worry. I'm still alive. I just went to get some breakfast and I did not wanna wake you caue you looked so cute.
So just turn on the tv and relax and I'll be back before you know it!
And in case you don't wake up.. then you're not gonna read it which is a shame cause I've really put it into the handwriting.

Xxx. Dougie.

She couldn't stop herself from giggiling. He was such a lovely weirdo! She looked around the room for a second. then sighed and sat up in the bed. She picked up one of his shirts and pulled it on. -Dougie? Mate are you up? Someone asked thorugh the door. She froze and panicked. She knew that voice. Before she got a change to even think the door opened.
-You're not dougie? He said with alittle smile still standing in the doorway. She couldn't breathe. There he was, he hadn't changed much, still tall, still fit, still same high cheek bones and blue eyes. He stood alittle and watched her. Suddenly he realised.
-Emily..? Emily is that you?. His face turned into a big surprised smile. She felt her eyes water up. She took a couple of steps forward, looked at him, he had never seen such a hurten look before, except for in these eyes. They had had it once before.. The day he had told her he left. She closed the door right into his face. She took a couple of steps back and burried her head in her hands.
-Fuck. fuck fuck! She mumbled.
-Emily? He asked through the door.
-Emily open up? She walked to the door again and opened the door.
-Emily.. I can't believe it's you. He said in a little laugh. Was he a complete idiot?
-You need to go. And you need to go right now! She said in a plain tone. His smile disapeared.
-But?..
-No buts. Just get the fuck out of here before Dougie gets back! She almost yelled at him.
-What do you mean.. Doesn't Dougie know?
-No he doesn't! Don't you think you would have known too then! Just leave now!
-No wait! he said and wanted to talk to her, why was she beeing so..
-I'm done waiting for you Harry! She yelled and he realised what all this was about. She started pushing him to get him out of there.
-Emily just let me..
-I don't wanna hear anything you have to say. Just leave now before Dougie gets back, okay! She said in an angry tone. He helt on to the table so she couldn't push him any further.
-What if I do't wanna leave? What if I want you to listen me out? She looked up at him and once more felt the tearse gathering up, which she hated, he shouldn't see her cry, never again!
-Then the things the guys have said about you is a lie and you truly have turned into a selfish dickhead like I've thought the last 4 years. She said while looking directly into his eyes. He didn't answer. She could actually see he felt bad, but she didn't care.
-Harry please just.. go.. She whispered as the first tear started to roll down her cheek. he didn't say anything just looked at her once more and then walked out the door.
She breathed heavily to catch her breath. She couldn't belive this. What should she do? She walked into the bathroom and got control of herself and walked out to see a half naked dougie with a crossant on his bellybuttom.
-eat away. He said and she couldn't help but laugh. She threw away the thought about Harry and crawled into bed with him again. She knew she had to tell him, but it didn't have to be right now...

-Bye sweetie. She said in a grin and kissed him yet again. He grapped her hand just as she had turned around to walk away.
-No, don't go.. He said and made puppy eyes.
-I have to. She laughed:
-I've got school and i need to get home and get a shower and stuff first.
He sighed pulled her in for another kiss.
-I promise I'll come here after. His face turned into a happy smile as she said that. She kissed him one last time and then walked out of the door. She had just turned the corner when someone jumped out of a bush right in front of her.
-Jeezes! She said and jumped back in shock. but then she realise who it was.
-Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Harry said.
-Did you wait for me in the bush!? She almost yelled but then controled herself. She didn't know if Dougie could hear her.
-Yearh.. I mean.. Yearh.. I wanna talk to you. I haven't seen you in forever.
-And who's fault is that? She said in a cold voice. She sighed and started to walk.
-Just wait, I know I should have called. I just.. She turned around and looked at him.
-Just save it Harry. You're to late. I don't wanna know why anymore.. It doesn't matter.
-What if it matters to me? He said in that voice. That sweet voice she knew to well. It made her eyes water up.
-No it doesn't Harry. If it had mattered to you. You would have visited, called, sent a letter or an email. Would that really be so much to ask!? She almost yelled. She couldn't control it anymore now he was there. She looked at him and started to walk.
-Emily wait? He yelled after her. She speeded up.
-Emily just wait a second!? She closed her eyes and kept walking, pretending she didn't hear him.
-You're gonna have to tell Dougie. Sooner or later he'll find out anyway! He yelled and it was to much. She couldn't hold the tears back anymore. She started to run...

They were sitting in Dougies sofa, he payd more attention to her hand than the movie. She couldn't focus on the film. She knew she had to tell him.
-Dougie? She said and turned her head to look at him.
-Mmm? He said and looked from her hand to her face. He smiled and removed some hair from her face. She smiled as his hand stayed on her cheek.
She opened her mouth to start talking..
-I love you. He said and she quikly closed her mouth again.
-You do? She asked and her face turned into a big smile and so did his.
-Yeah.. I love you. He said and just those words made her heart jump in the air.
-Really? She asked and he started to laugh. She then realised she hadn't said it back.
-Oh! I love you too Doug. She said and they both started to laugh.
She leant in and hugged him. She couldn't stop but smile. She did love him. Didn't she? It was so long ago she had had this feeling. She hadn't been in love since she was.. 17...

She was lying in his bed watching him sleep. She couldn't help but smile. His mouth slightly open, his hair was a mess! The way he breathed. Out, in, out in..
She carefully stood out of the bed and walked for the kitchen, she wanted to make him breakfast. She opened the door to the kitchen but stopped, harry was sitting on a chair.
-What the hell are you doing here!? She whispered.
-Have you told him yet? He asked
-Sssh! She said to get him to whispere. He asked again, this time whispering.
-No I haven't, and it's not any of your buisness!
-Yes it is! He's my best friend..
-Yearh. And once I used to be, but things change!
-Emily, don't be like that... But he realised from the look in her eye that he probably shouldn't have said that.
-Harry, will you please leave! Dougie is sleeping!
-I know. And he's not gonna wake up anytime soon, he never wakes up before noon.. But you always do..
-Used to. You don't know me anymore Harry. Just leave please! She said and forgot to whisper.
-Fine! But just tell him, couse he's gonna find out soon. Danny and Tom knows.
-You've told them! She almost yelled.
-No. they saw os the other day out on the street.
-You mean the day you jumped on me from a bush! Harry, I can't tell him!
-Why not? He asked. he wanted her to.
-Because I can't tell him I've been lying ever since I met him. He'll hate me! She said and sat down. The magic from last time was all gone now.
-No he loves you.. She looked up at him.
-He'd told you that? Harry nodded. She smiled and Harry took a step closer. he grapped her arm softly.
-Emily, please talk to me? I know I should have taken contact, I just..
-Harry. Will you please just go.. She whispered. Nothing he siad would make it better. He looked up at her again, this time alittle angry, why was she beeing so cold?
-So you're just not gonna forgive me!?
-Harry you were my best friend since forever! And you just left, I got one letter! One! You didn't even visit when you were at you parents. Do you just expect me to forget about that!
-I actually did come to visit you! he defented himself.
-No you didn't! I spent almost a year just waiting to hear from you!.. he interrupted.
-No you didn't! I saw you. I saw you sitting on the swings at the old playground eating of Michaels face! Don't act like you'd been all alone.. he yelled back.
-Don't bring him into this! She said raising her voice. He had no rights to that! Why the fuck had he seen that!?
-How stupid are you!? You get back together with him after what he did to you!.
-He was actually nice to me after you left Harry! She said and felt angry, alle the old feeligs came rushing back.
-Emily He slept with you and then dumped you!
-Well atleast he did not leave town! She yelled at him. She couldn't hold the tears back anymore.
Harry was about to say something but he stopped.
-Just tell Dougie the truth.. He said in a plain voice.
-tell me what? Dougie asked walking into the kitchen. He looked from Harry to Emily. She avoided his eyes, but he could see she was crying.
-Mate what have you done?.. he asked looking angrily at harry. What the fuck was going on, they had never met before...

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Hvad synes I folkens? (: Den store genforening.. Eller noget.
Godt/dårligt?
Let me know..
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Puha det er spændende! Very Happy Du er ond at stoppe der Shocked
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 31, 2008 10:12 pm

orhh det er virkelig godt Very Happy
du fik virkelig revet mig med ind i det hihi
super godt, mere snart haha <3
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 01, 2008 9:52 am

Nøj hvor er det godt! Shocked Jeg blev helt revet med i historien Razz
Og! Det er direkte ondt at stoppe lige dér! Wink
Jeg har brug for mere..

meremeremere, snart ?! Very Happy:D
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 01, 2008 5:32 pm

ARGH!! Hvordan kan du stoppe der!? affraid

Det er bare så godt! Man bliver helt revet med! Very Happy Aj jeg ELSKER det! Very Happy

Så godt! cheers

Mere snart?
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Mange tak xD er næsten færdig med næste så det kommer nok snart op. (;
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 03, 2008 7:33 pm

WIIIE! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Glæder mig Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Hold da helt fast! Det er bare sindssygt godt! Very Happy
Og hvor er det ondt at stoppe midt i det aller mest spændende! hehe
Ej jeg glæder mig super meget til mere, det er bare rigtig godt.

Sarah venter spændt på mere, hurtigst muligt! Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Part 7...

Nobody answered Dougies question.
-What is goning on in here?
-Look Doug it's... Harry started.
-Harry, please just leave, this is between me and Dougie. Emily then said in a low voice, that Dougie couldn't figure out what meant. Harry looked at her and then walked past both of them and then out of his apartment. Dougie looked at Emily waiting for an answer.
-Dougie.. I wanted to tell you sooner I just.. She stopped and took a deep breath.
-Tell me what? He asked getting more worried, his mind was going crazy right now.
-Please don't hate me. She whispered:
-I.. I know Harry. he raised an eyebrow.
-What do you mean know..? You haven't met him before..?
-I knew him before I met you.
-Oh.. But why didn't you just tell me sweetie? He said with alittle smile. What was the big deal about that?
-It's just complicated.. I.. We.. She stopped and looked away. he took a step closer and took her hand.
-You can tell me? he asked now getting worried again, what had happened?
-I've actually known Harry all my life.. We've been best friends since we wore dipers. Harry was the guy I was with at the audition.

Dougie nodded. But he had no Idear why that was so sad, why she was crying?
-And after he left.. Everything became a big mess. He never contacted me and I was so.. I am still mad at him.. And I wanted to tell you, but I just knew that then I'd have to talk to him, and I just.. I just couldn't get myself to do that... And then I talked to him, and I was afraid he might tell so I tried to tell you last night, but then you told me you loved me.. And I didn't want you to hate me.. Dougie couldn't help but smile she was talking so fast that he was wondering how she could breathe.
-I don't hate you. He said stopping the wordstream comming out of her mouth. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
-You don't?
-No, why should i hate you?
-Because I've been lying to you for more that 3 months.. He didn't answer he hadn't really looked at it like that. He took her hand and let her to the sofa. They both sat down.
-I love you, okay. He said and she smiled a weak smile.
-I just wish you trusted me enough to tell the truth. Her smile disapeared again.
-I do trust you Dougie! I just can't be around Harry, and I didn't wanna tell you, cause I know he's your best friend. Dougie sighed. this was gonna be hard. To keep them away from each other. Harry was his best friend. But he really loved Emily.
-There's no way you two can be around each other? She shoke her head and ran her fingers through her hair.
-I love you Doug and I promise, that when he's around along with the other guys and stuff, I'll put on a fake smile, be polight and pretend everything is okay... But I'm not gonna spend time alone with him. Dougie opened his mouth and she took his hand.
-And there is nothing you can do that's gonna changes that. He closed his mouth and looked at her, took his hand to her face and wiped away some of the tears.
-Okay. He said and smiled a weak smile. He pulled her in for a hug, and they sat like that for a long time.
These 3 months had been going great, so why would it change now? He thought, but deep down he knew it wouldn't be the same, he knew it would be awkward at times, but he had never been a relasionship for this long, and he didn't wanna let go. It was so long ago, so maybe one day they would be able to put the past behind them? He didn't know.

Harry walked to Toms, he didn't feel like being alone right now. He couldn't believe it of all people Dougie was dating her! He didn't know why, but he felt.. Jealoux? He hadn't thought about her since... Along time ago. He remembered seeing her with Michael again had pissed him off so bad.
Tom and him sat in silence and watched a film, afterall it was pretty early and he had woken Tom up, but he said it didn't matter. That was one of the greatest things about Tom, he was always there.. Or now he was sleeping, but still..
Half an hour later or something Dougie walked in. he looked up at him and felt his stomach turn.
-So, she told you? Harry asked even though it was a stupid question, of course she had.
-Yearh.. And mate just stay away from her okay? He said and Harry couldn't believe it. He didn't sound angry or anything.
-She told you to say that?
-No, I'm saying that.
-Dougie just stay out of it! Harry said getting anoied. This wasn't his buisness.
-No I won't. Just say you will leave her alone? Dougie said hardning his voice abit.
-Doug, do you really think it will work if you have to keep us apart? Harry asked.
-it has been going quite okay for more than 3 months hasn't it?
-That's because she was the only one who knew! He said raising his voice. Dougie didn't answer right away.
-Whatever. He just said and stood up and left again.
Harry sighed and looked over at the still sleeping Tom. But he didn't wanted to stay away from her, all the 17 years they had been best friends, didn't they matter to her anymore?
He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but think that she was his, and not Dougies.

Emily had helt all the feelings back, but as soon as she had closed the door to her apartment she couldn't anymore, she broke down, and all the memories of the last time she had seen him flashed through her head.

Flashback:

She opened her eyes and saw her room, she had no idear how she had gotten home? Then she remembered everything, she looked at the clock. almost 10! He would leave in a couple of minutes. she jumped out of bed even though it made her head hurt like hell. she ran out of there and out on the street just in her nightclothes. She ran all she could and as she turned the corner to his street she saw him get in the car. She stopped a second. then ran all she could.
-Harry wait! She yelled all she could in a rusty voice for a second she thought it was too late, but he stopped in the midle of a movement and turned around.
-Emily what are you doing here? He asked in a low voice with a weak smile.
-I just couldn't let you leave with out saying goodbye.
He took a step closer and removed some of her messy hair from her face.
-I know, I guess I hoped you wouldn't come cause saying goodbye more than once.. His voice broke over and just that made her eyes water up.
-Don't cry. He said and hugged her.
-How can I not. Harry i don't know what I'm gonna do without you. She whispered.
-I'll come back for you. I promise. He whispered into her ear. And she bit her lip trying hard not to cry.
-Yearh. You better. She said in a little laugh. He smiled as his mom stuck her head out of the car.
-Sweetie. We better get going. She said and gave Emily a sad smile. He broke away for a second and then looked at her.
-I'll come back. He said and sat in the car. She stood on the sidewalk with the tears running down her cheeks. The car started and she looked at him through the car window.
-I promise. he mimed. Then sat his hand on the window as the car started to roll. She stood there for, she didn't know how long just looked at where the car had turned, hoping it would come back. She knew it would, just not with him in it...

He promised. She told herself as she was leaning up against the door He had promised to come back for her. But he hadn't. She was just an old memorie to him, and maybe he wanted to change that now, but she wouldn't...

What do you think? (;
As always.. Godt dårligt?
Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

Memories - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Memories   Memories - Page 2 Empty

Memories
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 9Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum