Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

The Unexpected - Page 5 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 6:31 pm

mcflys skrev:
helt enig med de andre! Very Happy
Men lidt sjovt at vi begge to har skrevet om hvor han rejser xD

Haha, ja. Det synes jeg også Razz Jeg har haft den her idé i jeg ved ikke hvor lang tid, så det er lidt sjovt at det kommer på nogenlunde samme tid Very Happy - men bare rolig, jeg 'kopierer' dig ikke eller noget :p
Tilbage til toppen Go down
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 7:57 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Haha, ja. Det synes jeg også Razz Jeg har haft den her idé i jeg ved ikke hvor lang tid, så det er lidt sjovt at det kommer på nogenlunde samme tid Very Happy - men bare rolig, jeg 'kopierer' dig ikke eller noget :p

Hehe.. (: det ved jeg godt xD men det er bare lidt sjovt. (;
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 8:36 pm

mcflys skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Ja, det har du helt ret i Very Happy Men tror ikke de kommer til at blive ens mere :p
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 9:31 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Ja, det har du helt ret i Very Happy Men tror ikke de kommer til at blive ens mere :p

Nej det tror jeg heller ikke xD hehe men man ved jo aldrig? (;
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 9:32 pm

mcflys skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
mcflys skrev:

Nej det tror jeg heller ikke xD hehe men man ved jo aldrig? (;

Haha, nej. Det er jo lige det Smile
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTors Okt 30, 2008 2:27 pm

det er super ! Smile
rigtig godt !!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Nov 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Her er næste afsnit Smile det er ret langt Wink

Enjoy Very Happy!

Chapter 12

Almost 5 years later.

“WATCH IT LADY!!”
Hannah sat in front of the TV, watching Chandler ‘drive’ a red race car bed. She was laughing at him, she always was. The best moment of the day, was when she was watching ‘Friends’, well apart for dancing, it was her favourite thing to do.
“Hannah! Hurry up; we’re leaving in 5 minutes!” She heard a voice call from downstairs. Hannah got up, found her bag and went downstairs.
“I’m here now, let’s go!” She said exited, as she entered the kitchen where one of her best friends and roommate, Anna was standing.
“Get moving then, we’re running late! Don’t want to be late for the big show.”
“No we don’t” Hannah squealed, and went to the car outside.
The two girls drove to the show, and arrived about 20 minutes later.
They went to the dancers’ dressing room, and got ready. Stylists did their hair and make-up and soon they were ready for the show. Hannah was reading a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink top and yellow high heels.
She was standing backstage with the other dancers and was anxious to get on the stage. Dancing was her life, and before a big show she was always hyper and jumping around.

“The next on the show, is someone who I think we’re all going to love. She’s an English girl, but for the last 4 years she’s been living in the US. So, let’s all give it up for a very lovely girl and her crew. Here’s she is; Hannah Lewis!"
“Seriously, why are you even watching that?” Danny asked, as he sat on the couch next to his best friend.
“Because there’s nothing else on, and I always watch this show..” Harry sighed, still looking at the TV.
“Yeah, but it’s dancing Harry. Why would you want to watch people dance? People making weird movements with their body, it’s that fun to watch..”
“I like watching it, and it’s not like I’m forcing you to watch it too, mate.”
“Hey, she’s fit!” Dougie burst out as he jumped on the couch, as dancers entered the stage, lining up for the routine.
Harry who’d been looking at the screen the entire time suddenly realised who she was; it was Hannah. The Hannah! The one he’d been in love with the last year of high school. The one he left for his dream. He hadn’t seen her for almost.. How many years?

“Great job, guys! That was amazing!” Hannah squealed as she and the other dancers got of the stage again.
“Amazing, Hannah. That was just great!” Anna said happily, and hugged Hannah. “Hey, why don’t we go out and celebrate tonight?”
“I don’t know..” Hannah said, she didn’t exactly enjoy being in clubs. Well, the dancing was fun, but she didn’t like drunken people. She never had, and probably never would.
“Aw, come on Han! We deserve to have fun. Just this one time, and I promise I wont bother you about it again..” Anna begged, as Lily; another friend of theirs joined them.
“Hey girls!” Lily smiled, hugging her best friends. “Amazing show girls!”
“Thanks honey..” Hannah smiled.
“So what’s up?” Lily asked looking at Hannah, who’s mood had dropped just bit.
“I’m trying to convince my dear friend Hannah here, that we should go out tonight, but she’s not in for it..” Anna explained.
“Come on Hannah, it’s going to be fun!”
“Hannah, we can always go home again..” Anna smiled, knowing how her friend felt about going out.
“Okay, I’ll go..” Hanna sighed.
“Yeees!” Both Anna and Lily squealed.

“Oh my God, you look amazing!” Anna squealed, as Hannah stepped out of her bedroom. The three girls had been getting ready for their night out, at Hannah and Anna’s flat. Hannah had just stepped out of her bedroom, wearing, after her opinion a too dressy dress. But as usual, Hannah’s opinion didn’t matter when Anna was near. The dress was a mixture of looking sweet and hot. It was knee length and was low-cut, and was a black silk dress with beige flower pattern on it.
“Thanks, I guess..” Hannah smiled. “You look great too!”
“Thank you!” Anna squealed as she spun around.
“Are you ready to go girls?” Lily asked, as she too entered the room. She was wearing a simple black dress.
“We are indeed” Anna laughed. “Let’s go girls.” The three girls got their coats, purses and whatever more they needed, and headed to the club.
The three girls entered the crowded club, and found a table.
“I’m going to get us some drinks!” Anna said, and headed to the bar.
“Okay sweetie..” Lily answered and sat down next to Hannah. “So how are you doing?”
“I’m fine, really. This isn’t too bad after all.” Hannah smiled. “I’m in need of a dance; we should totally go dancing afterwards.”
“We should, even though you’re an amazing dancer compared to me.”
“Shut up, Lily. You’re a great dancer too! You own the fucking dance floor, when you dance!”
“I’m baaack!” Anna squealed as she sat back down at the table, and put the tray with their drinks on the table. “And, look who I found!” She smiled, and pointed to a girl standing next to her.

“OH MY GOD SYDNEY!” Hannah screamed at jumped up from her seat. “I though you were in Amsterdam?”
“I got home last night, and planned with the girls here, that we were going to meet up, and surprise you!” Sydney smiled at her best friend. They hadn’t seen each other for months.
“Well, your plan worked! I’m so glad that your back!” Hannah squealed, and gave her friend another hug.
“Uh, guess who I met at the airport?” Sydney smiled.
“Hm, I don’t know. Tell me!”
“Tom..” Sydney winked as Lily and Anna left the table to go dancing.
“Who?” Hannah was confused. Who was Tom? Something in the back of her mind, knew who he was. But she couldn’t quiet figure it out.
“Tom Fletcher; from high school.”
“Oh, Tom!” Hannah smiled, finally knowing who they were talking about. “How is he?” Sydney and Tom had been dating for at little time in high school but decided that a long distance relationship wouldn’t work, since he had left for a band audition. They had still stayed in touch, but the time between the calls got longer and longer.
“He’s great. I told them to meet us here tonight!” Sydney smiled.
“They?”
“Yeah, Tom and his band mates”
“Oh, well I can’t wait then. It’s going to be good to the guy again.”
“Hannah, there’s something you should know..” Sydney smiled faded, and she became serious.
“What is it honey?”
“Do you remember Harry?” Sydney asked. Hannah froze by the mention of Harry. She hadn’t thought of him for a very long time. Okay, that was a lie. She had; every day for the last five years.
“Harry Judd..” Hannah sighed, thinking of the boy who left her five years ago for a band audition. He had promised that they’d stay in touch, and they did; for about a month. He sent letters, called a couple of times and that was it. He never visited, or invited her to come at visit him.
“He’s in Tom’s band, remember.” Hannah just nodded, she didn’t know what to say or do. She was going to meet her former friend (or whatever they were) tonight, in less that an hour.
“I just thought that you should know that he’s coming here tonight..” Sydney stroked her friends arm. “Hey, are you okay Hannah? Do you want to dance?”
“No..” Hannah whispered, right now she wasn’t in the mood for dancing. She was about to leave her seat and go home, as four boys entered the club. Two of them, looking all too familiar to Hannah.

Hannah’s dress: http://www.catwalkdeluxe.com/dk/cloth/dresses/chick-beige-sundress.html

Sidst rettet af theirstargirl Tirs Nov 04, 2008 6:51 pm, rettet 1 gang
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Nov 02, 2008 2:50 pm

uuh virkelig godt Very Happy
glæder mig til at høre hvad der sker når de mødes haha

<3

mere snart??
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Nov 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Rigtig godt, glæder mig til at høre hvad der sker når de mødes igen cheers
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTirs Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

ARG , fed slutning . Glæder mig vildt til mere .. Razz
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTirs Nov 04, 2008 8:45 pm

rigtig fed slutning !
og rigtig fedt skrevet !!
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTirs Nov 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Æh, sikke en slutning annesteg! Razz
Mere snart! Vi kan da ikke vente nu, hehe.
Men det er altså rigtig godt, jeg glæder mig virkelig til de mødes igen! (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTirs Nov 04, 2008 11:52 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Æh, sikke en slutning annesteg! Razz
Mere snart! Vi kan da ikke vente nu, hehe.
Men det er altså rigtig godt, jeg glæder mig virkelig til de mødes igen! (:

ja det blir f*cking spændende xD
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyOns Nov 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Super godt (:
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyOns Nov 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Årh jeg er så glad for at I kan lide den her! Very Happy:D

Jeg er næsten færdig med det næste chapter, så regner med det kommer op fredag (: Så I må lige vente lidt endnu Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyOns Nov 05, 2008 9:33 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Årh jeg er så glad for at I kan lide den her! Very Happy:D

Jeg er næsten færdig med det næste chapter, så regner med det kommer op fredag (: Så I må lige vente lidt endnu Razz

Glæder mig til fredag så Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTors Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Surprise surprise, jeg fik det sidste skrevet idag Very Happy Så her er det!

Enjoy .. Razz

Chapter 13

“Hey Sydney!” One of the guys said as the four lads now stood in front of their table. Hannah got up, not even looking at the four guys. She didn’t dare, what would happen when her eyes met with Harrys? She made her way to the dance floor where Lily and Anna were dancing.
“Hey sweetie!” Anna greeted her. “Who’s the four guys chatting to Sydney?”
“Oh, that’s just someone she met at the airport..” Hannah shrugged and went further into the dance floor. She couldn’t cope with telling or talking about Harry, or even speaking to him. She didn’t know what to do. Hannah knew that she couldn’t stay away from her friends the entire night, even thought that was what she was hoping for.
Hannah watched Lily and Anna leave the dance floor, and join the others at their now very crowded table. Hannah on the other hand, made sure to stay as far away from the table, as possible. Still dancing, Hannah suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder; she turned around and faced the one person she hadn’t seen in a long time.
“Hey Hannah!” He said, sending her his famous smile.
“Heey, oh my God, it’s so good to see you again!” Hannah smiled, giving her friend a hug.
“How have you been?”
“I’ve been really great, but right now I could have been better..” Hannah tried to smile.
“Sweetie, you really should go talk to him. He’s never been really happy all these years. He’s never been the same, since you two stopped talking.”
“Tom, you know I can’t! I have nothing to say to him! I moved on, and you can tell him that he should too” Hannah said; getting quiet annoyed. “I need some air!” Hannah made her way through the crowded dance floor and to the table. Still not looking at Harry or the other guys, she told the girls that she was going to get some air.
“Mate, where are you going?” Danny asked, as Harry stood up.
“I’m going after her.. I need to talk to her!” Harry explained. He’d been so nervous about this night. He knew that Hannah was going to be there tonight, and he walked to explain everything to her.
“Harry mate, she doesn’t want to talk to you right now, so just be careful okay?” Tom asked. He could see that both Hannah and Harry felt the same way about each other. Harry had been staring in Hannah’s direction all night, and you could see that Hannah was trying very hard not too look at Harry.
“I will, thanks mate..” Harry went after Hannah. She was standing a little away from the club, looking at the beautiful view of the city at night.

“Hi..” Harry said quietly as she reached her.
“What do you want?” Hannah asked, immediately building a wall, she didn’t want to get more hurt than she already had been.
“I just.. I don’t know.”
“Then you shouldn’t have come, Harry!” She said, turning to face him properly for the first time in five years. “If you haven’t got anything to say to me, then you should just leave.”
“Hannah..” He sighed. “I’m sorry..”
“You know what?” She cut him off. “I’m sorry too, I’m sorry for our, whatever it was, being ruined. But it did happen, and we can’t do anything about it.” She started to walk back to the club.
“Hannah!” He called. She didn’t turn around. “Hannah, please! Just listen to me!” He pleaded.
“Why Harry?” She snapped, as she turned around. “You’re just going to tell me how sorry you are, how you’ve been feeling for these last five years. But you know what, this time I’ll do the talking!”
Harry was stunned; he’d never seen Hannah like this. He wanted to protest, but kept him mouth shut, since he didn’t know how she was going to react.
“I’ve never been as miserable as I was when you left me, Harry. Seeing you walk away that day, have been haunting my mind for all these years, and there was nothing I could do about it! You were the one who helped me through my father death, the one who got me back on my feet. And what did you do?! You fucking left me! How do you think that made me feel?
“I..” Harry started.
“I’m not finished yet!” Tears were falling from Hannah’s eyes, as she was almost yelling her feeling to Harry, in full publicity. “I’ve never felt lonelier, Harry. And the worst thing is that you promised that we were going to stay in touch, and we fucking didn’t! I got 4 letters from you, one in each week of the month we kept in touch! So don’t you dare come crawling back, because YOUR FRIEND met his ex-girlfriend in the airport. You didn’t even do it yourself, for God’s sake!” All of this felt as a relief to Hannah, finally being able to tell Harry about her feelings.
“I waited five years for you, five horrible years. I thought that you were one of those people who actually keep their promises. But I was wrong; very wrong! And now you’re too late! I’m over you Harry, finally. So don’t expect me to jump right into you’re arms again, because it’s not going to happen! Now, if you’ll please leave me alone, I have 4 friends and two still unknown guys in that club, which I’d like to get back to. So please let me enjoy the rest of my night, if that’s still possible.” That was the last words she spoke to Harry that night. She turned around, walked back into the club, and left a stunned Harry on the sidewalk. People were giving him weird stares, since he’d just had a girl yelling at him for the last ten minutes.

As Hannah re-entered the club, she soon spotted the others still sitting at their table. Lily waved at her, as she saw Hannah.
“Hey sweetie!” She smiled, as Hannah sat down next to her. “What’s up?” She asked, Lily had noticed that something was bothering Hannah, and as one of her best friends, it was her job to ask why.
“Oh, it’s nothing. I just spend the last ten or fifteen minutes outside the bar, yelling at Harry..” She shrugged, and turned to the two guys sitting on the other side of the table.
“Hi, I don’t think we’ve been introduced; I’m Hannah!” She smiled and changed the subject; she didn’t want to talk about the Harry episode. She stuck out her hand for them to shake it, both guys looked quiet shocked about what she had just said seconds earlier.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTors Nov 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Super great! xD Love it..

Noget jeg godt kan li er at selvom det er alvorligt er der også humor i, mega dejligt (; hehe

Mere snart...
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyTors Nov 06, 2008 10:25 pm

fantastisk afsnit !!!
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

ha haa Skide Godt Very Happy
glæder mig til mere
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Haha genialt Very Happy
- Et super godt afsnit! Mere hurtigst muligt, hehe
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyFre Nov 07, 2008 10:07 pm

Super afsnit cheers Glæder mig allerede til mere..
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptyLør Nov 08, 2008 2:56 am

Vildt godt , glæder mig bare til det kommer noget mere .. Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Tak for jeres feedback, piger! Very Happy Det er så fedt at I kan lide den (;
Jeg er faktisk færdig med det næste afsnit, er bare ikke helt tilfreds med det, såh.
Jeg ser lige om jeg kan få det helt perfekt, ellers må I få det som det er ..

Regner med senere idag Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 2:44 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Tak for jeres feedback, piger! Very Happy Det er så fedt at I kan lide den (;
Jeg er faktisk færdig med det næste afsnit, er bare ikke helt tilfreds med det, såh.
Jeg ser lige om jeg kan få det helt perfekt, ellers må I få det som det er ..

Regner med senere idag Very Happy

Uh det lyder godt . så skal jeg i hvert fald på senere idag . (har bare lidt travlt med what the fuck) Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 5 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 5 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: