Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

The Unexpected - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Jeg er næsten halvvejs med næste afsnit, men det går reeeet langsomt for tiden -.- Jeg skal nok se om jeg kan få det postet i løbet af de næste par dage Very Happy

I må lige være en anelse mere tålmodige Very Happy
Tilbage til toppen Go down
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Det er i orden, glæder mig Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 12, 2008 3:52 pm

JA jeg venter også spændt Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Så kunen jeg endelig få dette afsnit på benene Very Happy Håber I kan lide det!
- Slutningen er skrevet lidt hurtigt, så ved I det -.-

Enjoy! Very Happy

Chapter 9

As their lips met, Harry’s heart was racing. He was now kissing the most beautiful girl ever. Her soft lips on his, her fingers that were running through his hair gave him shivers down his spine. He was going to remember this kiss forever.
Hannah felt something she hadn’t felt in like forever. She felt love. At that moment when their lips met, she fell in love. Sure she had liked Harry before, she thought he was cute, sweet, caring, and good-looking - all those things she was looking for in a guy. Never had she thought she was going to kiss him too, sure she knew that he had feelings for her, but that she actually felt the same way; that was something she discovered as they kissed.
Slowly they pulled away, both smiling as they did. Hannah didn’t know what to do know, she had never really had a boyfriend before. Not that this kiss made them boyfriend & girlfriend, but she was just confused and at the same time happy. He made her happy, the one thing she needed to keep in her life at the moment. Happiness, just like she had promised herself to do, after her father died.
Harry sat there, looking into Hannah eyes. Suddenly a tear started to roll down her cheek.
“Hannah, are you okay?”
Hannah didn’t answer, and Harry got nervous. Why was she crying? Suddenly she got up and ran away. Why would she run? Before Harry could get up, Hannah was already gone. He didn’t know where she went, and he felt stupid. He had just let her run; run away in that condition. Only an idiot would let a girl run away like that!
Hannah ran away, she just wanted to run away from everything; from Harry, from school and from life. Even though they just kissed, she suddenly felt alone again and she realised that she missed her father more than anything in the world. She just realised that her father wouldn’t be there to love her, to comfort her, like he used to do. He was always there for her, and he’d never let her down; not once. It made Hannah feel like she had let him down; by not saying goodbye and by not being there in his last minutes of life.
As she got home, she ran up the stairs to her room, threw herself on her bed and sobbed down her pillow.
Harry knew he had to find Hannah, but he had no idea where she went. He needed to talk to her, he was worried about her sudden breakout and he needed to tell her what he wanted to do. Now was just not the time, she was sad and his ‘secret’ would probably only make her more sad. But she needed to know before it was too late.
Harry had a feeling that she’d went home, but he didn’t exactly know where she lived. He had only been at her house once; the night he saw her dancing in her room. He remembered that night like it was yesterday. She looked so beautiful and happy. And it killed him to see her sad and not being able to comfort her. He needed to find her, even if it would take him all day! He went home, and then tried to remember which way he went that night.
As Harry was walking, he tried his best to find the right way to Hannah’s house.
“Harry!” He heard someone yell behind him. He stopped for a second. Was it Hannah? He turned around and sighed. He saw a girl; but it wasn’t Hannah. The girl had long blond hair; just a little longer than to her shoulders, some of her fringe was dyed in a red colour. As she got closer, her light blue eyes appeared and she smiled as she saw him. She had a bit of a rockish look, which suited her personality perfectly.
“Hey Jane!” Harry said as she was standing in front of him.
“Hi..” She smiled. “So, what are you doing in this part of town?”
“I’m trying to find Hannah. Any chance you’ve seen her lately?”
“No, I haven’t. Why?”
“It’s kind of a long story, but do you know where she lives? It’s kind of important.” Harry said, hoping she would know where Hannah’s house was.
“I do actually!” A smile appeared on Harry face as Jane said those words. “It’s down this road, and then you turn right. When you get there, it’s the third house on the left side of the road.” Jane smiled.
“Thank you so much Jane! I owe you one!” Harry said and gave her a quick hug. “I’ll se you tomorrow in school.” Harry smiled and almost ran to Hannah’s house.
“No problem Harry!” Jane said smiling, before turned to the left and walked to her friend’s house.

Hannah was still lying in her bed; her tears had almost stopped falling. A knock was heard on the door, and a familiar face appeared in the doorway.
“Hannah sweetie, are you okay?”
“I’m fine, mom.” Hannah said, sniffling a little. “I just miss dad so much.”
“Honey..” Hannah’s mom, Lisa said. “I miss him too, but we can’t do anything about it. I think you are doing a great job, and its okay to miss him; I do too. Now we just need to keep on living like we used to. Be happy and live life fully, just like your dad would do if he was here.” Lisa gave her daughter a hug, and they sat on her bed for a long time, just hugging each other.
“Should I go make some hot cocoa?” Lisa asked, as she knew the only thing that would cheer her daughter up, was a nice big cup of hot cocoa.
“Do you mind?” Hannah asked, trying to fix her mess of a hair.
“Of course not, I’ll be right up. You just sit here and watch some TV. ‘Friends’ is on in five minutes. It’s your favourite episode.” Lisa smiled, and went downstairs to boil some water.
Hannah’s mood had lightened a bit, ‘Friends’ and hot cocoa could always cheer her up. She was sitting in her bed, with a blanket around her and a mug in her hand, as a knock was heard. Her door opened and Hannah turned her face, ready to face her mother. But instead someone unexpected appeared in her doorway. Someone she deep inside was hoping to see, but on the other hand wasn’t expecting. Harry.
- - -

Hvad siger I så ? Comments please Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Det er bare rigtig godt Very Happy
- Så kom Jane sørme med som statist! haha, hvor fint Razz
Jeg venter spændt på mere! Hurtigst muligt (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 12, 2008 6:53 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Det er bare rigtig godt Very Happy
- Så kom Jane sørme med som statist! haha, hvor fint Razz
Jeg venter spændt på mere! Hurtigst muligt (:

Haha, ja Jane fik lige en lille plads Very Happy
Og glad for at du kan lide det <3
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyMan Okt 13, 2008 11:47 am

Rigtig godt afsnit . Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyMan Okt 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Rigtig godt som altid Very Happy Glæder mig til mere
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyTirs Okt 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Ja total super! Razz
No more to say, than more soon!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyFre Okt 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Tak for jeres comments Razz
- Hvis I er heldige kommer der mere iaften, ellers skulle det gerne blive imorgen Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyFre Okt 17, 2008 7:03 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Tak for jeres comments Razz
- Hvis I er heldige kommer der mere iaften, ellers skulle det gerne blive imorgen Very Happy

Jeg stemmer for i aften! cheers haha.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 18, 2008 11:30 am

Så er der mere til jer Very Happy
- Hope you like it Razz

Chapter 10

“Harry, what are you doing here?” Hannah asked, sitting up in her bed.
“I just wanted to see if you were okay?” He answered. “Can I come in?”
“Yeah sure, sorry about the mess though.”
Harry looked around Hannah’s room, which wasn’t a mess at all. He sat on the bed next to her. “So are you okay?”
“I’m fine thanks, I had a little chat with my mom and I’m fine now.” She sent him a smile; “And hot cocoa and ‘Friends’ are helping too.”
“Good.” An awkward silence filled the room while the voices of Rachel and Ross fighting, could still be heard.
“Do you want something to drink?” Hannah finally asked, trying to break the ice.
“I’m fine, thank you” Harry smiled, looking around in Hannah’s room. “I like your room..”
“I do too..” She smiled, and looked at what he was looking at. Her wall covered in posters, mostly of The Beatles, Queen, The Who, and Blink 182; her favourite bands. Hannah had always loved music, it was a big part of her life, and she couldn’t and live without it.
Hannah and Harry talked a bit more, about music, school and just random stuff. An hour or so had past, and it was time for Harry to go home.
“I’ll see you tomorrow?” He asked and gave her a quick hug.
“Yeah,” She smiled as she felt his strong arms around her body.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” Harry asked on final time, he didn’t want to leave her unhappy.
“I’m fine, I told you so like 5 times now” She laughed a bit.
“Good, just remember..” He said. “It’ll all get better in time.” He looked into her beautiful blue eyes, and shivers were sent down his spine. He needed to do it; now!
Hannah stood there, looking into Harry’s perfect eyes. She could just spend the entire day looking at them. Before she knew it, her thoughts were interrupted by Harry. His lips caught hers in a light kiss. She felt surprised, but at the same time relieved; because then she didn’t have to make the first move.
They slowly pulled apart, both smiling. Hannah wanted more, she lent in and kissed Harry again, this time wrapping her arms around his neck. Harry stepped closer too, putting his hands on her waist.

Weeks had past, Harry and Hannah got closer by the moment and Hannah’s mood had lightened up. She was still sad about her father’s death, but Harry had helped her through it, and at the moment everything was as perfect as possible. Sydney and Tom were now dating, or at least they had been. Tom had gone to London for a band audition and they decided that a long-distance relationship wouldn’t last. They were still in touch though.

Right now, Hannah and Harry were sitting on the grass in front of the school. They were just talking about random stuff, enjoying them selves. Hannah noticed that Harry was acting a bit absent.
“Are you okay?” She asked, looking at Harry.
“Ehm yeah, I’m just tired” He replied and kissed her lightly. Hannah lay on her back, she didn’t quite believe Harry.
They heard the bell go off, and headed to their next class. Walking hand in hand, they entered the hall; people were still giving them some weird looks. They hadn’t quiet gotten used to the fact that Mr. Popular and the quiet girl were now something near an item. Hannah and Harry didn’t care though, they’d never been happier and no one could take that away from them.
“What are you doing after school?” Harry asked as they stopped in front of Hannah’s class.
“Um nothing really, why?”
“I was thinking about going to the zoo, do you wanna come?” Harry said.
“I’d love to Harry. I love the zoo!”
“Great, I’ll meet you outside then?”
“Sure..” She smiley and gave him a light kiss. Hannah walked to class with a smile on her face, something she found herself doing a lot lately.

Hannah and Harry arrived at the zoo a couple of hours later. There weren’t many people at the zoo, since it was Wednesday afternoon. Harry and Hannah had been walking round the zoo for about a hour, just talking and watching the animals,
“Oh my God, it’s so CUTE!” Hannah squealed and ran to the fence, looking at the animal behind it. Harry soon caught up, looking kind of weird at Hannah.
“This is my favourite animal!” Hannah said, looking at the beautiful creature.
“I would never have guessed that!” Harry laughed at her. “I mean seriously, it just so huge. How can a huge animal be cute?”
“Hey, don’t offend it.” Hannah smiled. “Don’t you see it? I think it’s unique, just take a look at it’s body structure and fur. I mean, it’s beautiful!
“You’re not giving up, are you?” Harry smiled.
“Nope! Not until you surrender!” She smiled, still looked at the huge animal walking around, eating leaves.
“Alright then..” He said. “But a giraffe?!” Harry laughed.
“Yes a giraffe!” She insisted. “What’s your favourite animal?”
“I don’t know..“ Harry shrugged.
“Well, then stop offending mine, you don’t even have one your self” Hannah laughed.

After spending hours at the zoo, Hannah and Harry went to the shop at the zoo, looking at all the weird tuff they had.
“I just have to buy these!” Hannah said, showing Harry a pair of slippers, with a large giraffe head at the toe.
“You’re obsessed!” Harry laughed.
“I know!” Hannah smiled, while trying on the slippers. “These are perfect!” She said, and dragged him to the counter.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 18, 2008 12:50 pm

haha.. nårh hvor sødt! (:
Mere snart..?
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Rigtig godt, og sødt! Razz Mere snart
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Ja det er rigtig sødt Very Happy
- Og det skal lige siges at Anne rent faktisk har et par meget slidte giraf-sutsko! haha (:
Jeg glæder mig til mere, hurtigst muligt.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 18, 2008 3:26 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Ja det er rigtig sødt Very Happy
- Og det skal lige siges at Anne rent faktisk har et par meget slidte giraf-sutsko! haha (:
Jeg glæder mig til mere, hurtigst muligt.

Haha, ja da Very Happy Og de er faktisk også købt i Zoo i Khb :p

Og mit yndlingsdyr er en giraf Razz Så, det her afsnit er baseret på, jaeh, mig Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Enig med alle de andre, rigtig sødt afsnit . Og rigtig godt skrevet !
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 11:53 am

Tak for jeres comments Very Happy Endelig har jeg et nyt afsnit klar til jer.
- Undskyld ventetiden Smile

Håber I kan lide det ..

Chapter 11

Hannah was standing in the hall, watching Harry walk away; probably forever. A week ago he’s told her about this band auditioning for a drummer and bass player. Hannah had been really supportive, since Harry seemed to want this more than anything in the world. Now it was the day; the day he was leaving. Hannah had begged him to let her come to the train station and say goodbye, but he refused. It was just going to be harder for them both to say goodbye there.

“I can’t believe he left..” Hannah said crying. She and Sydney were sitting on Sydney’s bed, and Hannah was crying her heart out. Harry had left her; he had gone to a band audition today and had left Hannah back in their hometown, while he’d gone to London. Life was so unfair; Hannah had always wanted to go to London. She wanted to become a dancer; more than anything in the world. She had planned to go to London after finishing high school.
“Hannah, it’s going to be okay. He’ll call you, you can visit him. You’ll work it out.”
“You really think so, Syd?” Hannah asked, wiping her tears away.
“I know it! He said that he would call you, and I’m sure he will. Just wait and see.”
“I guess you’re right” Hannah sniffed. “I’m gonna go home now, sweetie.”
“Are you sure you’re okay? I’m not very pleased about letting you walk home in this condition.”
“I’m fine. I just need some time alone.” Hannah smiled a bit.
The girls said goodbye, and Hannah headed home. When she got home, she went straight to her room, flopped on the bed, and soon fell a sleep; exhausted from crying and today’s actions.

Hannah was standing in the empty hall by her locker. Suddenly footsteps were heard; she turned her head to look down the hall. She saw Harry coming towards her, with him he had the moment she didn’t want to face; the moment of saying goodbye.
“Hey..” He said, trying to smile at her.
“Hi..” She said, still not looking at him. She knew that if she did, she would start to cry. And she didn’t want Harry to see her cry, not again. “When are you leaving?”
“I’m going home now, to get my stuff, and then I’m heading to the train station.”
“So I guess this is goodbye?” She asked and turned to face Harry. Her eyes were tearing up, and there was nothing she could to about it.
“Hey, don’t cry. It’s going to be okay, Hannah. It’s not like I’m moving to another country, I will call you. I promise you that!” Harry said, taking her hand.
“It’s just..” Hannah didn’t know what to say, she felt so useless.
“And if you need me, I’m only a phone call away. I’ll jump on the next train home is something is up, okay?” He asked.
“Okay.. I just feel so lonely, my had just died..” She managed to say, before breaking in to tears. “And now you’re leaving..”
“Hannah, you still have your mother and Sydney. They’ll never leave you!” Harry said, and pulled Hannah in for a hug. They stood in the empty hall for a long time, just holding each other close. Neither of them wanted to let go. Eventually Harry did, but only because he knew that if he didn’t do it now, he was going to miss his train.
“Hannah, I really have to go now..” He said, almost in a whisper.
“Alright, I hate this..” She said, wiping her tears away. “Goodbye then Harry!” She said, pulling herself together.
“I’ll see you later, sweetie.” He said, kissed her lips lightly and gave her another hug. “I’m going to miss you so much!”
“I’m gonna miss you too..” She smiled, fighting to hold her tears back. Harry left go of her, gazed into her beautiful eyes; he could almost get lost in them. He them kissed her head, turned around and walked away.
Hannah watched Harry walk away, but then he stopped after taking about 10 steps. She watched him turn around, walk back to her and felt his lips meet hers in a passionately kiss, she for sure would remember forever.

- -

Det kunne altså ikke blive bedre, og undskyld springet, men det skulle bare ske noget. -.-
Håbet det stadig er til at følge med i .. Smile
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Jeg synes det var et rigtig godt afsnit , lidt kort , men stadig godt !!!
Det her er min ynglings Fic, tror jeg . Elsker den i hvert fald ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Jeg synes det var et rigtig godt afsnit , lidt kort , men stadig godt !!!
Det her er min ynglings Fic, tror jeg . Elsker den i hvert fald ! Very Happy

Årh, mange tak Very Happy - Er glad for at du kan lide den!
Ved godt det her afsnit var lidt kort, men løb lidt tør for idéer -.-
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Stadig rigtig godt! Ved ikke lige hvad jeg skal skrive?! Det er super cheers
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Ja det er super godt! (: Det er ved at være trist : ( men på en god måde! Razz hehe.
- Jeg glæder mig til mere! Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 4:54 pm

helt enig med de andre! Very Happy
Men lidt sjovt at vi begge to har skrevet om hvor han rejser xD
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 5:54 pm

mcflys skrev:

hehe jaa jeg sad også bare det jeg læse den.. "er det her Emilies ?? scratch neej, sådan var den da ikke var den?? eller??" haha ups Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 26, 2008 6:11 pm

McFLYxSidsel skrev:
mcflys skrev:

hehe jaa jeg sad også bare det jeg læse den.. "er det her Emilies ?? scratch neej, sådan var den da ikke var den?? eller??" haha ups Very Happy

Gjorde jeg også, skulle lige læse det sidste afnit for at være helt sikker Wink
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: