Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

The Unexpected - Page 6 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Okay, jeg er stadig ikke heeelt tilfreds med det her afsnit, men here it goes.

Chapter 14

“You.. I.. erh, what?” One of the guys asked, as he looked at Hannah kind of confused.
“I’m Hannah..” She just smiled. “Nice to meet you..?”
“I’m Danny..” He finally managed to say, still quiet stunned about what the girl told her friend.
“I’m Dougie!” The other guy smiled and shook hands with Hannah too.
“So you’re in Tom’s band?” Hannah asked Danny and Dougie.
“Yeah we are..” Dougie answered, noticing something familiar about this girl. “Do we know you, or something?” Dougie asked out of nowhere.
“I don’t think so” Hannah said. “I’ve never met you before, well except for Tom here..” She smiled at him.

“Uh, I see dancers!” Hannah squealed. She was a bit to bubbly, because of the alcohol she’d been drinking. But she wasn’t drunk. “Hey guys!” She yelled, as she waved as three guys entered the club.
“Hey Han!” A muscular dark haired guy said, and greeted her with a hug. “You were fantastic today!”
“Thanks!” Hannah smiled, and greeted the two other guys.
“This is Chase, Jay and Jason” She smiled, and turned to Tom, Dougie and Danny. “And this; my dear co-dancers, is ¾ of McFly; Tom, Danny and Dougie!”
The six boys said hello to each other, and Chase, Jason and Jay sat down by the table.
“So you’re the great McFly..” Jay began. “I must say, we love your music, it has some amazing rhythms for dancing, but..” He said, and turned to Hannah. “Hannah here won’t let us dance to it!”
“Well..” Hannah said, not really knowing what to say. She quickly looked at Tom, who tried to not really care about the conversation. He was the only one who knew about Harry and Hannah’s past.
“Can I just ask why?” Danny asked. “Not that I care, it’s just..”
“A long story and not really your business.” Hannah finished.
“Oh well, okay then..” Danny said. A bit of an awkward silence grew at the table, as neither of the six knew what to say.
“Hey guys..” a voice said. Hannah looked up, and her eyes met with Harry’s. Hannah immediately got up, not wanting to spend one second with Harry.
“I’m Harry” He said, and stuck out his hand for the three boys to shake it.
“I’m Jason..” Jason said, but stopped for a second. “Hey, aren’t you the one who..”
“No!” Hannah cut him of. “No, he’s not. Now come on, I want to dance.” Hannah dragged Chase, Jay and Jason to the dance floor; she noticed that the girls didn’t join them.
“Come on, babes! Let’s show these goys what we do for a living.” She smiled, and winked at Dougie, who sat very exited and smiling at the four girls. Hannah dragged Lily and Anna to the dance floor. She then went to the DJ and whispered in his ear, telling him about her plan.
“Okay, boys and girls! We have a special request from Britain’s best dancer. She did an amazing job earlier today, and now she’s here with her dancers to do an exclusive performance right here on this very dance floor. So, I’d like you all to clear the dance floor and give it up for six amazing dancers, rocking to Ricky Martin! Here’s Chase, Jason, Jay, Lily, Anna and finally Hannah!” The DJ said, and turned on the music.
The six dancers paired up; Hannah dancing with Chase, Lily with Jay and Anna with Jason.
Rhythms and music began, and soon you could hear Ricky Martins song, Livin’ la Vida loca, blasting out the speakers.

‘Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the colour mocha
She will wear you out livin la vida loca, come On!
Livin la vida loca, come on!
She's livin la vida loca.’

The three pairs did the routine what were being danced in the original music video. It was the first routine that Hannah and the others became famous for and it would always get a party started. They loved doing it, and they never got tired of it.

“What happened outside?” Tom asked Harry, and Danny and Dougie were occupied with the three girls dancing on the dance floor.
“Well, she yelled at me for ten minutes in full publicity” Harry said miserably.
“What are you going to do?”
“I really don’t know.” Harry said, as Dougie and Danny finally turned to join the conversation.
“Do you even know anything?” Danny asked with a smile, trying to be fun.
“Yeah, I actually do.” Harry said, looking at his friend. “I know that I need her back in my life!”

“That was amazing!” Hannah squealed, as they all sat back down at the table. All six of them high from the adrenaline rush, they always got from dancing.
“Fantastic!” Lily smiled at Dougie who was staring at her, as she fixed her dark red hair. Dougie turned to look at Hannah who was having fun and chatting along with Jay and Chase. Something in his mind, knew that he’d seen her somewhere. He knew that he’d seen her on TV, earlier that day but that wasn’t exactly what reminded him of it. Suddenly it hit him!
“Hey!” He exclaimed, and got everyone’s attention, even though it wasn’t the point of his out burst. He looked at Hannah. “I know who you are!” He smiled, proud to have figured out this mystery.
“Erh.. Okay?” Hannah said a bit confused.
“You’re the girl in Harry room!” Dougie smiled.
“I’m what?!”
“Yeah, you’re the girl in Harry’s room!” Dougie turned to Harry, who was in complete shock. “You’re Hannah Lewis!”
“Yeah, I’m quiet aware of who I am..” Hannah said.
“No seriously. Harry’s got this box in his room..”
“Dude!” Harry cut him of. “Don’t you know anything about the thing called privacy?!”
Dougie didn’t care; “He’s got this box in his room, under his bed. And it’s filled with pictures and press cuttings of you! I knew I’d seen you before!”
“Doug for fuck’s sake, would you stop? What have you been doing in my room?” Harry said, getting angry. His best friend had just revealed his most precious secret right in front of the person it was all about.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 4:33 pm

haha upsi var Very Happy
rigtig godt mere snart
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptySøn Nov 09, 2008 5:29 pm

Ups , men fuck det var sjovt .. Bare en typisk Dougie ting .. Haha .Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 1:54 am

Hovsa ;S Hehe, rigtig godt!! Glæder mig til mere cheers
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Nov 10, 2008 1:28 pm

haha.. Way to go Dougie xD
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyLør Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Endleig fik jeg det næste afsnit færdigt, håber I kan lide det? Very Happy

Chapter 15

While Dougie and Harry got on with their little argument Hannah sat completely in shock, what just happened?
“I’m.. yeah.” She said, and left the table, still in complete shock. She couldn’t believe what just happened. Why did Harry have a box under his bed with stuff of her in? It just didn’t make sense.
Hannah walked out of the club, along the dark streets and finally got home. She immediately went to her room, got in to her night close and got into bed. All this time, one question was on her mind: ‘Why would Harry have a box with things of me in, under his bed?’

Harry buried his head in his hands, why did Dougie have to say that? Didn’t he have the brain to think that Hannah should know about the box? But then again, it was Dougie his was talking about. You can’t expect the boy to do everything you tell him to.
“Harry?” Danny asked, waving his hand in front of Harry face. Harry snapped out of his gaze and looked around. Everyone else was looking at him. “Care to tell us what’s going on here?”
“Actually no, Hannah should be the first to know.” He said, and got up. “I’m going home guys. Sydney, is there any chance you would do me a favour?”
“Yeah sure" Sydney said.
“Thanks! I'll call you tomorrow. Bye guys!” He said and left the club.
Harry went home and locked himself into his house. As soon as he entered the door, tears started to roll down his cheeks. Did he just loose Hannah forever? He didn’t know, but he wanted to do everything he could to get her back; to make her understand how sorry and awful he felt.

“Hannah sweetie..” Hannah heard someone whisper. She opened her eyes, and found Sydney sitting on the bed next to her. “Good morning hun!” She smiled at her best friend.
“Hey..” Hannah answered and sent her a smile.
“Did you sleep well?”
“I did actually. It was nice!” Hannah yawned
“That’s good. Now I’m going to pick up some thing at the supermarket, Lily and Anna and practicing with the guys at the dance studio. Could you please clean the kitchen?”
“You sound like my mother!” Hannah laughed. “But yeah, I’ll do it..”
“Thanks sweetie. I’ll see you later!” Sydney smiled and hugged Hannah. Hannah turned around and sighed as the thought of Harry entered her mind. She heard Sydney close the door downstairs and decided to get up. She found some clothes to put on and then went to take a shower. She then went downstairs, but as she was about to take the first step down the stairs, she stopped.
The living room was dark and only lit up by hundreds of candles that were placed everywhere; on tables, chairs, shelves, and even on the floor. On the floor where was created a path that led to the couch.
Hannah was shocked, who did this, and what for? She walked slowly down the stairs and to the couch; she was down and saw an envelope. Next to it was a stereo. On the envelope was written ’To Hannah’. Hannah opened the envelope and started reading.

Please play the first song, before you read this letter. The first song describes everything I went through when we were apart. So, just listen to the song, and read the letter afterwards.

She pressed play and the song started.

Hello Beautiful
Hows it going
I hear its wonderful
In California
I've been missin' you
Its true..

The beautiful song ended, and Hannah paused the CD and kept on reading.

Now that you’ve heard the song, I want to tell you everything.
Hannah dear, I’m truly sorry for what happened five years ago. I know I only sent you four letters, and I feel absolutely horrible about it. These five years, I’ve been a total wreck. My life has been dark, and I need you back. You light up my life!
I know I should be telling you this face to face, but if I did, I’d be crying. I know; it sounds cheesy and it’s not something a guy should be saying, but I’m not a liar. My eyes are even tearing up as I’m writing this.
Hannah my love, the box under my bed is the most precious thing I have had in the past five years. It contains press cuttings, pictures, and everything that could possibly say the slightest thing about you. I started colleting stuff for it, because I knew you were mad and disappointed of me because we didn’t stay in touch. And I take all the blame. I know it’s my fault, and I don’t blame you at all for what happened!
Hannah, I’m nothing without you! You are my everything and my world would be nothing if I didn’t have you in it.
I’ve been watching every possibly thing that had you in it, just to know that you were alright. When I saw you last night, I fell even more in love with you than I already was. I watched you dance with those guys and I saw how happy you looked. You were having a blast and it killed me to see that it was without me. To know that I made that gorgeous smile of yours fade and that I made you as miserable as you told me, is something I can’t bare to think of. Hannah, I’m back and I want to put that beautiful smile back on your face.

The memory of you never left my mind or my heart. Please, forgive me for the stupid things I did in the past, and if you have anything to say to me, I’ll be waiting for you in our spot. You know where it is.

Please think about this, Han.
If you don’t show up, then just remember that you’ll always carry the memory of you in my heart. The amazing, beautiful and perfect girl that stole my heart, that day we were both late, almost five years ago.

All my love
Harry x

Please do me a favour and listen to the songs on the CD. They’re songs that simply tell how I feel, one of them is very special to you and I know it’s been your favourite song all your life.

Hannah didn’t know what to do. She was just too much for her to handle right now. She was crying. Did Harry mean everything he wrote in the letter? Did he actually love her? Was she ever going to forgive him? Was she going to show up at the spot? Did she even know where their spot was?
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptySøn Nov 16, 2008 2:30 am

Uhh hvor er det godt! Håber hun finder "deres sted"..
Hvad er det nu den der sang hedder? Kan bare ikke huske det?!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptySøn Nov 16, 2008 10:27 am

McFlyLover<3 skrev:

Det er Hello beautiful by JB (;
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptySøn Nov 16, 2008 1:10 pm

hvor er det alså gooo-ooodt ! Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 10:19 am

Rigtig godt afsnit . Der er nogle små fejl , men et ekstra tjek kan ordne dem alle ..! Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Rigtig godt afsnit . Der er nogle små fejl , men et ekstra tjek kan ordne dem alle ..! Razz

Haha tak Very Happy Det gik også lidt hurtigt med det her afsnit, sorry (;
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Dannys-Princess skrev:

Haha tak Very Happy Det gik også lidt hurtigt med det her afsnit, sorry (;

Synes ikke det kan mærkes ! det er skide godt Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 9:39 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
McFlyLover<3 skrev:

Synes nok jeg havde hørt den før, men er efterhånden længe siden jeg har hørt JB sidst Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
McFlyLover<3 skrev:

Synes nok jeg havde hørt den før, men er efterhånden længe siden jeg har hørt JB sidst Smile

Heeh også mig (; - min computer spillede den lige pludselig og så synes jeg at den passede godt til afsnittet Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyOns Nov 19, 2008 12:05 am

Undskyld jeg ikke har skrevet i lang tid! Men jeg har ikke haft tid til at læse den her, for man gemmer jo altid det bedste til sidst (; haha, end of bad excuses.
Virkelig gode afsnit! (Jeg snakker om de to sidste, alle de andre er selvfølgelig også gode, haha) Hold fast hvor er det hele bare super! Og sikke et brev siger jeg bare Shocked Jeg håber virkelig hun møder op på stedet (efter hun finder ud af hvor det er) Og en rigtig god slutning, rigtig "the julekalender-agtig" med alle de spørgsmål, haha, hvis du forstår Razz Men altså, super godt, jeg glæder mig til at læse mere, hurtigst muligt! (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyFre Nov 21, 2008 9:30 pm

rigtig godt Very Happy
god måde du fik skrevet det på hihih
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Nov 24, 2008 4:58 pm

Så kunne jeg endelig få det her afsnit skrevet færdigt! Very Happy
Håber I kan lide det Smile

Chapter 16

Hannah was still sitting on the couch, crying. What was she going to do? She knew that she liked Harry, but you can’t change the past and he didn’t keep his promise. How was he going to keep it this time if she forgave him?
She went to put the letter back in the envelope and found yet another piece of paper in it. She opened it and saw it was the track list of the CD, he wanted her to play.
She turned on the CD and let the music play while reading the track list.

1. Hello beautiful: I chose this song because it tells how much I’ve missed you, and how many times I‘ve been wishing to call you but been afraid that you’d hate me.
2. You’re not alone: Because this was the first song we ever danced to, besides the dance show at school. It means the world to me, and every time I hear it, it reminds me of you.
3. Dancing queen: This song is a perfect description of you; you’re a dancing queen and every day I wish you were my dancing queen.
4. Over my shoulder: I never wanted whatever we had, to end and I wish we could go back in time to the time when I left. If we could do that, I would never have left you.
5. I miss you like crazy: This song simply tells how I feel about you; Hannah I miss you like crazy!
6. When I’m with you: Yet another song that belongs on this CD. And yet another song that tell you how I fell.
7. The queen of my heart: You’re the queen of my heart, Hannah. You’ll always be; no one can replace you. Only one key were made to my heart, and that key belongs to you.
8. I’ll be: I chose this song because I know it’s your favourite song. I know you love it just as much as I love you.

There are eight songs on this CD, because I know 8 is your lucky number.
I love you and I always will; no matter what.

Harry x

Hannah was sitting on the couch and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She didn’t know what to do; should she just go to him. And where was this spot he would be at? She got up, slowly walking around the living room, blowing out every candle.
As she got to the last one, she had realised that she was going to find Harry; no matter how long it was going to take her. She needed to tell him, tell him how she felt - Again!

Hannah hurried up the stairs and to her room. She quickly found some clothes and put it on. She then ran down stair again, went to the hall and put on her shoes and coat. She got out, locked the door and started to walk. But where was she supposed to go? She didn’t know.

Harry was standing in their spot, he was nervous and his heart was aching. He wasn’t Hannah to show up, to know that she felt the same way that he did. Most important of all; he wanted her to forgive him. He suddenly heard the doors open, saw someone step inside. He held his breath as the person stepped further into the room.
“Is she here yet?”
“No, and I don’t know what to do, Sydney. I mean, why would she even show up, I’m been an idiot and she hates me!”
“Harry, don’t worry. She’ll be here; just hang on.” Sydney said, patting his shoulder. “I’ll be right back!” Sydney went outside, and Harry sat down; back against the wall and his face in his hands.

Hannah was walking around the neighbourhood, trying to come up with ‘their spot’, but she had no clue where it was supposed to be.
Walking past their old school, she suddenly remembered how it all started. The memory of the day he promised her that they were going to stay in touch appeared in her mind.
She looked at the school, the old buildings, grey and cold. She didn’t expect them to change her future, but they did.
Suddenly the doors opened and Hannah saw Sydney coming out of the building.
“What are you doing? Get inside!” Sydney demanded as she reached Hannah.
“What? Why?”
“Go inside!” Sydney demanded again, and started to drag Hannah to the entrance. As they got to the entrance, Sydney pushed Hannah inside the building.

Harry heard the doors open again; he looked up and saw Hannah. She was here, she came! He’d never been happier.
“Hi” He said, as he got up from the floor.
“Hey..” Hannah said, not really knowing why she was there. “What am I doing here?” She asked, looking around the room.
“I just thought this was our spot, you know. The night we danced together at the dance show that made this our spot.” Harry said. “I’m so glad you came, and I’m so sorry about everything!”
“Yeah..” Hannah just said, she didn’t know what do to. She looked up and into Harry’s blue eyes. The ones she’d missed for so long, she slowly stepped forward. Harry did the same thing, and slowly wrapped his arms around Hannah, pulling her in for a hug. A hug that brought them both back to the day they said goodbye five years ago.
Hannah felt amazing as had Harry’s arms around her, she felt safe and loved. But something was bugging her. How did she now that he was going to keep his promise? After all that wasn’t what he did the last time. Hannah started doubting, was thing the right thing to do?
“Harry, I can’t do this..” Hannah whispered and pulled away from Harry.
“Why? I thought..” Harry stammered.
“I have a boyfriend..” Hannah suddenly said.
“You what? Why didn’t you tell me?”
“I just..”
“Who is it?”
“Chase..” Hannah whispered.
“You know what, Hannah? I don’t care! I’m not giving up this time okay? I’m never letting you go!”
“Harry, you have to! How do I know you’re not going to leave me again?” She raised her voice, trying to cover up the tears that were soon going to fall from her eyes.
“Because I’m not going to!” He said, “Hannah, I love you!”
“Just let me go, okay?” She whispered. “I really don’t need this right now!” Hannah turned around, and walked away. She knew what she just said was a lie. She needed him more than anything in the world, she just couldn’t tell him.

Hvad synes I? Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Nov 24, 2008 6:03 pm

jamen for satan Hannah !
mere snart ? det er rigtig godt Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Nov 24, 2008 10:47 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
jamen for satan Hannah !
mere snart ? det er rigtig godt Very Happy

Lige mine ord! Shocked haha.
Jeg glæder mig til mere, Anne! Jeg er spændt på at se hvad din gode idé er (:
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Tak for jeres dejlige kommentarer Very Happy Altid skønt med god feedback Razz
Regner med et nyt afsnit iaften .. (;
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyMan Dec 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Chapter 17

“I’m home!” Hannah said loud as she walked through the door, she was soon greeted by Lily.
“Hey sweetie” Lily said while pulling a black hoodie over her head.
“Hi, is Sydney back?”
“Uhm yeah, she’s in her room.” Lily said, and put her long red hair in a ponytail.
“Thanks, Lil. Uhm, could you please find Anna and then meet me in the living room in 10 minutes?” Hannah asked.
“Sure, Han.” Hannah went up to Sydney’s room and knocked on the door.
“Come in..” She heard Sydney said from the other side of the door and opened it to find Sydney sitting on her bed. “What are you doing here?” She asked.
“Could you come down in to living room? I really need to talk to you.” Hannah asked and ignored Sydney’s question.
“Sure!” Sydney said and got off of the bed “I’ll be right down.” She smiled.
“Thanks” Hannah left Sydney’s room and went back down stairs.

Ten minutes later, all four girls were sitting in their living room. Sydney, Anna and Lily were all anxious to find out what was going on.
“Sweetie, what’s going on?” Anna asked.
“I really need to tell you something..” Hannah started. “Uhm, Anna, Lily, you don’t know this but I know Harry from McFly.”
“Well, we know him too hun.” Lily smiled.
“No, you don’t get it. I knew him way before we met last night. We uhm, I don’t know if you could say that we were dating, but we had something.” Hannah said, looking at her two best friends.
“Why didn’t you tell us?” Anna asked, “And why are you telling us this now?”
“Well, as you might have noticed that I didn’t talk to him last night..
“Yeah..?”
“I’ll just give you the entire story. He was the popular guy in school, and I was the ‘nerdy’ girl, if you could call me that.” Hannah looked at Sydney, who’d been quiet the entire time.
“Long story short,” Hannah continued, while looking at Sydney. “He broke up with his girlfriend because of me, helped me through my father death and the he left me to be in the band. He promised that we’d stay in touch, and we did; for about a month.”
“Jerk!” Lily hissed.
“And; now he’s back. He wants to apologise, but I just can’t forgive him. He broke my heart, girls. And now he comes back, five years later and tells me that he loves me. I don’t know what to do!” Hannah sighed and put her head in her hands. Anna, who was sitting next to her, stroked her back.
“Hannah, it’s going to be ok. We’ll figure it out, don’t worry.”
“What happened today then?” Sydney finally spoke up. Lily and Anna turned to her.
“What do you mean by what happened today?” they asked.
“Harry asked me to do him a favour and I helped him. Hannah, he’s really sorry.” Sydney said.
“I don’t care!” Hannah snapped back. “He broke my heart, Syd! He promised that we would stay in touch, and we didn’t. I can’t trust people who don’t keep their promises and I can’t forgive him!”
“Hannah, just give him a chance! He has a freaking box under his bed with things that remind him of you, how much more do you need?! Just give him a second chance!”
“I..”
“Hannah, we hate seeing you miserable. You’re not the same, when you’re down. It’s boring! You’re always the happy girl, the one who tells us what to do, when we’re in trouble and now we want to help you. Please, just give it a shot.” Lily pleaded.
“I can’t..” Hannah whispered, tears were rolling down her cheeks.
“Why not, sweetie? I didn’t know anything about you two yesterday, but I could see that something was going on between you.”
“I told him that I had a boyfriend.” She whispered.
“You told him what?!” Sydney raised her voice.
“You heard me..”
“But why the hell would you do something like that?”
“He wouldn’t let me go, and I didn’t know what to do.. I just, it slipped!”
“Okay then..” Sydney sighed. “Does this ‘boyfriend’ have name?”
“Chase..” Hannah said, looking at the floor.
“Are you serious?!” Anna was shocked. “You can’t tell Harry that you are dating Chase.”
“I know that, but it just slipped..”
“But, but Chase! I mean come on, Hannah. You could come up with so many others that are better that Chase!”
“Well, I didn’t exactly have a lot of time to give him an answer, and Chase was the first who popped into my mind.” Hannah defended herself.
“That could be true! But seriously Hannah, he’s gay!” Lily laughed.
“You don’t think I already know that?” Hannah asked seriously. “Please guys, I need your help..” Hannah pleaded. Her three friends looked at each other and nodded.
“Okay, we’ll do it!” Sydney agreed.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!” Hannah squealed and hugged the three of them.
“But first you have to do something for us..” Anna said. “You need to tell Chase!”
“Yeah, I know that! I’ll go over there soon” Hannah sighed and got up. “Thanks again girls.” She hugged them all, and went to her room. Hannah sighed as she lay down on her bed, what had she gotten herself into? She just made herself date a gay guy, and he didn’t even know it yet. She sighed again, got up and went to her drawers. She opened the bottom drawer and pulled out an old diary. She opened it, and found the usual page she would look at when she had this diary in her hands. It was a page that contained a picture of Harry and her. The picture was of the two of them at the dance show 5 years ago. Someone had taken the picture while they were standing with their arms around each other, dancing to ‘You are not alone’. Hannah remembered it like it was yesterday; dancing with Harry, just standing with her arms around his neck and looking into his perfect ocean blue eyes. She felt safe back then and she wanted to fell safe again; more than anything in the world. She just couldn’t get herself to forgive Harry; and if she was going to do it, then it wouldn’t be just yet.
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Dec 02, 2008 9:49 pm

det herligt Wink
mer snart ? Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyTirs Dec 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Jeg er næsten færdig med næste afsnit Smile
- Undskyld ventetiden -.-
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyOns Dec 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Så har jeg endelig fået skrevet det næste fædigt Very Happy
Hope you like it (;

Chapter 18

Hannah went down the stairs a couple of hours later, she had just convinced herself to tell Chase about her little problem now. She knew that if she didn’t do it now, she’d never get it done.
“Hi sweetie, where are you going?” Lily asked, as she saw Hannah walk through the living room and to the front door.
“I’m going to Chase’ before it’s too late!” Hannah answered while putting on her coat.
“Before it’s too late?” Lily asked.
“Yeah, I need to tell him about everything before I regret going over there..”
“Oh well; good luck honey.” Lily said and hugged Hannah.
“Thanks, I’ll see you later!” Hannah smiled weakly and walked out the door.

“What the hell am I supposed to do, mate?” Harry sighed.
“You can’t really do anything, can you?” Danny answered.
“Danny, I fucking can’t live without her! I’ve apologised so many times now, I’ve declared my love to her more than one time, what do I do? I need her back!”
“Maybe you should just let her go, mate. She’s got a boyfriend, there’s not really anything you can do about it..”
“I know.. I just don’t want to give up on her! I’ve fucking been in love with her for five years, I’m not going to give that up just like that!” Harry said, raising his voice.
“I know, just be careful ok? Don’t hurt her!”
“I won’t, Dan”
”And just remember, in the end; it’s her decision.”

“Chase!” Hannah called, while knocking on the door. Soon after, the door was opened.
“Hey sweetie!” Chase smiled, but his smile soon faded when he saw the look on Hannah’s face; “What’s wrong, honey?”
“Uhm.. We really need to talk!”
“God, that sounds like my boyfriend who’s going to break up with me.” Chase smiled.
“We’ll right now it’s just your girlfriend. Can I come in?”
“Yeah, sure!” He said, stepping aside. Hannah walking inside, got her coat and shoes of and went to the living room, followed by Chase.
“So, what’s up? You want a cup of tea?”
“No, now I just really need to talk to you.. Could you sit down for a second?” She asked, looking at her friend. They sat down next to each other on the couch.
“Honey..” Chase said, putting a hand on her knee, “What’s wrong?”
“You know Harry right?” She asked quietly.
“Yeah.. What about him?”
“Well, he has been apologising to me a lot now, but I still can’t seem to forgive him, and then today when I woke up, all the girls had left the house and when I got downstairs the entire room was lit up by hundreds of candles..”
Chase squealed; “That’s so romantic!”
“No, it’s not.. And I’m not finished! On the table were my stereo and a letter.”
“What did it say, what did it say?!” Chase asked exited, clapping his hands like a little child.
“Chase, for the love of God, would you stop!?!” Hannah snapped. “What I’m telling you is not a good thing, and please let me finish before I regret doing this!?”
“Sorry love, it’s just I know how much you lo-” Chase stopped as he saw the look on Hannah’s face.
“Don’t finish that sentence!”
“Sorry, go on..”
“Well, the letter was from Harry and he just wrote all this stuff about him loving me no matter what and that he was sorry and shit.. And he had made this CD with a whole lot of songs about how he felt.. And at the end of the letter he asked me to meet at our spot, so I kind of just walked around, trying to remember where it was. And then I walked part our old school and suddenly Sydney came running out and dragged me inside, where Harry apparently was..” Hannah stopped.
“What?” He asked confused.
“Aren’t you going to say anything?”
“You told me to shut up, and I can tell that you aren’t finished..” He shrugged.
“Oh.. Well, anyways; he told me again that he loved me and so on, and I told him I couldn’t forgive him, and he wouldn’t let go, so I kind of told I was dating someone..” She said, and looked at her hands in her lap.
“Who?” Chase asked.
“You..” She whispered.
“You’re kidding, right?” Chase asked with a smile.
“No.. I’m sorry, it just slipped and it was the only thing that would make him stop.”
“I’m not going to be kissing you or anything, am I?” Hannah sent a look that answered his question. “Fuck no, Han!”
“Chase, I’m not talking about a full on snog, you idiot! Just you know, goodbye kisses and stuff. Just like regular couples..”
“Hannah, we can’t be a regular couple when we’re technically not dating! And; remember the time when I told you I was gay?!” Hannah nodded.
“I still am!” Chase said.
“I know that, fool. Just please, Chase” Hannah begged. “I don’t know what to do.”
Chase sighed; “Okay, I’ll do it. But! I’m not snogging you!” He stated.
“No, just little kisses you know..” Hanna said, and then smiled “And if it helps you could always imagine that you’re kissing Jude Law!”
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 EmptyOns Dec 10, 2008 6:14 pm

Hahah ! kunne ikke lade være med at trække på smilebåndet ;P
mere snart :D?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 6 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 6 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-