Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

The Unexpected - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyOns Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Jep super godt. Og sødt! xD Håber snart de for hinanden! Razz
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyTors Dec 11, 2008 3:11 am

ka egentlig ikk huske om jeg har husket at lægge kommentarer herinde når jeg har læst, men sys i hvert fald at det er rigtig godt....
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyLør Dec 13, 2008 3:28 am

Super! FORGIVE HARRY!!
Rigtig godt Anne, Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyLør Dec 13, 2008 10:41 am

Mange tak til jer alle sammen Very Happy!
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyLør Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Haha, det er nogle rigtig gode afsnit Very Happy
Hvad har hun dog rodet sig ud i? Hun burde tilgive stakkels Harry! hehe Razz
Mere snart? <3
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Nej nej nej, hvor er jeg bare dårlig til at update! -.-
Det er 11 dage siden sidste post, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting that long.
Nu har jeg så endelig fået det næste chapter skrevet, - det var vist også på tide må man sige (;

Her er det næste så; en lille tidlig julegave til alle jer skønne læsere! Very Happy
Enjoy!

Chapter 19

Seeing Hannah and Chase cuddling made Harry sick. How could she just be with him? And why? They just seemed to be too perfect, and he just couldn’t handle it.
Right at this moment they were all hanging out at Danny’s house. People were all coupled up, everyone except Harry of course. Dougie was sitting in a big comfy chair with Lily on his lap; they’d been really close ever since that night at the club. Danny, Tom, Sydney and Anna were sitting on the couch and Hannah and Chase on the other. Harry was left to himself on the floor.
“So what are you guys doing this weekend?” Anna asked
“Uhm, we have the Olympic Handover.” Tom said, smiling.
“Oh yeah, that’s right! What are you gonna be performing?” Lily asked.
“Well, Lies and then a song we can’t tell you about” Harry said, this was one of the first times he’d said something that day.
“Cool! Lies is the most amazing song EVER!” Anna squealed. The chat continued, no one noticing Hannah getting uncomfortable about the mention of Lies. That word hit her hard. Lies; that were what had filled her world these last couple of weeks. She’d been lying, to the guys and to Harry. Hannah felt horrible. She hated lying; she wasn’t that kind of girl, the kind of girl who would lie, and especially not the one of the most important people in her life. Harry.
Hannah snuggled up to Chase, they were still pretending to be a couple and so far everything was going great. Hannah doubted that Harry had any idea what was really going on.
“You are gonna be there, right?” Tom asked, looking at Sydney.
“Of course, we wouldn’t miss it!” Sydney smiled, the three other girls agreed. Hannah sounded the less excited. She smiled a ‘yes’ to Tom, and snuggled even more up to Chase.
“Are you okay, sweetie?” Chase whispered in her ear.
“I’m fine” She smiled, and kissed his lips. How did she ever get this far? Pretending to be dating a gay guy, just because she couldn’t get over herself and forgive the one she really wanted to be with. She just couldn’t get herself to trust him yet, because how could she know that he wouldn’t do it again?
The answer to that, you may ask? Not knowing the answer was what kept her doubting.

“Hannah, would you hurry up please?!” Lily yelled up the stairs.
“I’m coming, relax!” Hannah yelled back. She quickly found her bag, put the usual stuff in it; wallet, lip balm, phone ect. She checked herself in the mirror one last time before walking down stairs to the other girls.
“Finally!” Anna signed.
“I’m here, let’s just go.” Hannah frowned.
The four girls went outside, got in the cap which drove them to their destination.
The traffic was crap and it took the girls longer than expected to get there. Anna, Lily, Sydney and finally Hannah got out of the cap and went to the stage.
Screaming girls were fighting for the front row, trying to get as close to their idols as possible. They’d probably been there all day, camping ect. A happy spirit was in the air, as the four girls went closer to the stage, the found a spot on the right side of the stage - Tom’s side.
“Hannah sweetie, will you cheer up?” Anna asked.
“Why should I cheer up, when I don’t want to be here?”
“Because we’re gonna have fun. Just forget Harry’s gonna be on the stage and just relax. You can go home after the show, if you want to.”
“Fine..” Hannah sighed.

“With an exclusive performance of their new song and doing the classic; The winner takes it all, it is the rather sweet and brilliant McFly!” Violins started to play, and soon Tom’s beautiful soft voice was heard.

‘I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play’

The four girls wrapped their arms around one another and started swaying to the music. Up on the stage Danny strummed his guitar and sang, making hundreds of people shiver from his beautiful voice.

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.

But tell me does he kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When he calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed

The chorus hit Hannah hard, those exact words. The way Harry used to kiss her, no one could ever kiss her like he used to. The way he spoke her name gave her shivers. Hannah he would say; with so much love in his voice that it hurt her every time. That chorus described exactly how Hannah felt. She knew Harry was sorry, she knew how he felt, but still she kept the distance, and what for? So she could hurt him like he hurt her? What on earth was she thinking, making herself date a gay guy? Just to keep herself from the unknown happiness she could have if she’d just stayed with Harry.

A/N - Jeg har rettet Danny's fejl i sangen (;

GLÆDELIG JUL! santa
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Awww hvor er det goodt Anne Very Happy
Håber det betyder at Hannah tilgiver Harry:P
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Årh hovr er det bare super godt! xD
glæder mig til at se hvad der sker, og nu må de sku snart finde sammen (; hehe.. og glæder mig til når Harry finder ud af chase er gay!
More soon...
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Hold da op, hvor er I hurtige til at læse Very Happy
Glad for at I kan lide det ..

Jaeh, det bliver spændende at se hvordan han reagerer Razz
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptySøn Dec 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Ja det er bare smadder godt! Very Happy Jeg håber virkelig også Hannah tilgiver Harry nu (;
- Jeg kunne bare høre hende der damens stemme klart og tydeligt inde i mit hoved da du skrev det hun siger inden sangen, haha. Jeg synes du skal have lavet Danny's fejl i sangen, men okay, der var jo mange, haha Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyTirs Dec 23, 2008 10:06 pm

Er glad for det endelig gik op for hende, kan ikke vente med at læse hvordan Harry reagerer! Razz

SUPER! Og glædelig jul til dig også santa
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Jeg har desværre ikke haft tid til at følge med i din historie .. Men nu er jeg med igen .. Og fuck det er godt !!! Razz Elsker det vildt meget ..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyFre Dec 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Jeg har desværre ikke haft tid til at følge med i din historie .. Men nu er jeg med igen .. Og fuck det er godt !!! Razz Elsker det vildt meget ..

Det er helt iorden, så længe du læser er jeg glad Razz

Og mange tak, er glad for at du kan lide det!
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyOns Dec 31, 2008 3:55 pm

Her er næste chapter, tak for alle jeres dejlige kommetarer! Very Happy
- God fornøjelse!

Chapter 20

Hannah stood in the middle of the crowd, in complete shock! She realised what she had to do.
“I have to go!” She just told the others and started to make her way through the crowd. Her three friends stood left, all looking confused of what was going on.
The next song; Lies started as Hannah made her way through the crowd of screaming teenage girls, all head over heels in love with the four lads up on the stage.
Again the lyrics hit Hannah; Lies Lies Lies. She remembered reading an interview with the guys and the exact word from Tom was: “Lies is about a real bitch of a girl. We did have a girl in mind”. Was that about Hannah? Did the guys write a song about her? The thoughts made her sick. Did they really think that about her? She was half way through the crowd, should she stop? What if Harry did hate her? What if he didn’t want her anyway? She stopped, looking up at him on stage. Her heart skipped a beat, she had to do this. She had to tell him how she felt. To feel his lips on hers, his hands on her waist and just the way it made her feel to be in his arms again.

“Living in a fantasy, don’t even know reality”.

That was what they were doing. Hannah was living in a fantasy, a fantasy of lies. Harry on the other hand, didn’t know reality. He didn’t know what was really going on.

Hannah finally got out of the crowd, she ran to the back of the stage. Suddenly her eyes met with the security guard’s. She noticed him stand up straight, ready to tell her to go away. This was probably what he was hired to the entire day; cope with fans wanting to meet their idols. Hannah knew how they felt; she wanted to meet them too; more specific one person.
Luckily she had a VIP pass and got let in, in no time. She ran as quick as she possibly could, wanting to find Harry. The song ended and she saw the guys getting of stage. Her eyes met with Dannys and he smiled. She sent him a weak smile back and went past him. Harry was the last to come of stage, he was chatting with Dougie as they both got off.
Hannah didn’t hesitate; she quickly grabbed Harry hand and pulled him away from the guys.
“Hannah, what’s going on?” Harry asked, while trying to follow Hannah’s speed. Hannah didn’t answer; she didn’t know what do say. Actually, she didn’t know what she was doing or what had gotten into her. There was only person she could blame for these actions.

Harry Judd.

She dragged him down a long hall, opened one of the doors, checked that no one was inside the room and quickly went inside, pulling Harry with her.
“Hannah, what is this?” Harry asked again, still confused about Hannahs sudden actions.
Hannah stayed silent; she slowly pushed Harry against the wall and stepped as close to him as she possibly could. She could feel his breath on her lips, making her shiver.
Slowly leaning forward, Hannah closed her eyes. Her lips met with Harrys soft, which sent shivers down her back again. She pulled back after a few seconds, since she didn’t feel Harry kiss back. She opened her eyes to see Harry with his eyes still closed. He slowly opened his eyes, and she saw him smile at her.
This was what they both wanted, and finally they got it. After another few seconds of staring into each others eyes, their lips met again, this time with more passion and lust that neither of them had ever felt in a long time.
Lips were meeting lips, bodies were close, hands wandering and love shared; everything they could ever want was right here and nobody could take that away from them.
“Hannah..” Harry sighed, running his fingers through her dark curly hair. Hannah smiled into the kiss, she’d never been happier. As she heard Harry say her name like that, she knew she’d made the right choice.

Suddenly Harry pulled away, gazing into her blue eyes.
“What’s wrong?” Hannah asked.
“What about Chase? I thought you were.. together?” He questioned.
Hannah froze, what was she going to say to him? Should she tell him the truth which would probably make it all worse? Or tell him another lie?
“We’re over..” She smiled. “We were never a real couple..” She looked up at him, afraid of his reaction.
Harry laughed nervously, “You were never what?” He asked.
“We were never a real couple, Chase and I..” She said. “He’s g-“
“He’s GAY?!” Harry raised his voice and immediately pushed Hannah away. “So you’ve just been lying to me all along?”
“I’m sorry..” Hannah said, looking down. “I didn’t mean to, it just slipped..”
“I can’t believe you, Hannah. This has got to be a joke!”
“It’s not, I’m afraid.” Hannah admitted.
“You know what, I never expected you to be like this, Hannah. NEVER! You’ve never lied before, how could you do this to me?” He said, still with his voice raised.
“Neiter did I, Harry. But sometimes you just have take some of the consequences life brings you!”
“This wasn’t a fucking consequence, Hannah. You chose to do this to me!”
“I didn’t have a choice, Harry!” She yelled.
“That’s a lie and you know it. You had the choice to forgive me!” Harry walked a few steps away from her. He couldn’t stand being near Hannah right now. “Fuck Hannah, who the hell are you? You’re not the girl I fell in love with 5 years ago..”
“I’m not lying, I couldn’t forgive you! You didn’t keep your promise! And you now what?! You’re fucking not the same as back then either! People change Harry! It’s a part of life.” Tears were falling from her eyes, but she didn’t bother do wipe them away.
“Well, apparently this was a bad change then!” He spat and went to the door. “Bye Hannah!” He said with his back turned to her. He opened the door and left. Hannah collapsed on the floor; this was not how she wanted it. She wanted to be happy again, feel safe in Harrys arms and literally have no worries in life. But again this wasn’t how it ended, she still had problems to solve; still no Harry. The only thing she needed in life was love. How was she ever going to have that, if Harry didn’t forgive her?
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyOns Dec 31, 2008 4:15 pm

eji! Nu troede jeg jo lige at de endelig var sammen, og så bliver Harry sur på Hannah og og.. Havde lige glemt at hun havde løget om det med Chase :S

Det er fantastisk godt Anne! Glæder mig til mere Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Det er rigtig godt man bliver helt revet ´med .. Razz mere snart !
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Super godt! xD haha.. ret godt lige at pleje smadretheden med.. (:
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyFre Jan 02, 2009 1:55 am

Puha, nu troede jeg godt nok at det hele skulle til at være godt igen, men så er det sørme Harry der ikke gider tilgive Hannah nu! Razz altså altså. De må da snart indse at de bare skal ha' hinanden og være glade! Very Happy haha
- Super godt afsnit smukke, love it (: More as soon as possible.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Okay peeps Smile
- Det næste afsnit er langt nok til at kunne blive added, men jeg har det som om der mangler noget -.- Og det irriterer mig helt vildt.

No matter what, så kommer det næste afsnit hvert fald iaften - så må vi se om jeg får skrevet mere på det ..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyTors Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Så har jeg det næste afsnit klar til jer alle sammen Very Happy
Personally, så er jeg ikke helt tilfreds. Men det kan simpelthen ikke blive bedre i den her omgang! Rolling Eyes
Enjoy!

Chapter 21

Hannah was still lying on the floor when the door suddenly opened.
“Harry?” She sobbed, hoping it would be him to come back for her. She slowly looked up, only to find a blond guy instead of a dark haired.
“Hannah, what’s wrong?” He asked, kneeling down beside her. “Sweetie, come on. Sit up and tell me what he did..” He helped her up, supported her weak body and helped her to the couch.
“He didn’t do anything..” She sobbed, finally being able to say something properly.
“Then why did I find this beautiful girl on the floor, crying her eyes out? Right after Harry left the building?” He asked, lifting her head to look at her face.
“You’re not making things better, Fletcher!” She said, beginning to cry even more and burying her face in her hands again.
“Hannah, look at me!” Tom ordered, and slowly Hannah lifted her head and looked into Toms deep brown eyes. Somehow they made her calm. “There you go, now please tell me what happened so I can help you. I hate seeing you cry, you know that!” He smiled.
Hannah sighed; “I messed up, Tom” She admitted. “Really badly this time!”
Tom sent her a look that told her to keep on telling him about what happened.
“I know that look.. I hate that look!” She smiled weakly at him. “Okay fine! I’ll tell you..”
“You know Chase right?” Hannah questioned. Tom just nodded. “Well, he was never my boyfriend..”
“What do you mean, you were always happy and.. kissing.” Tom asked a bit confused.
“Tom.. He’s gay!”
The look that appeared on Toms face could never be worth a hundred words; but only one: “What?!”
“Please don’t make me say it again,” Hannah pleaded.
“An explanation would be fine..” Tom stammered.
“You know the story until now, right? Except for the Chase part?” Tom nodded again. “Well, when Harry and I were at our school, I just couldn’t forgive him, not even after he apologized for the hundredth time. He wouldn’t let me go, and suddenly it just slipped. I told him that I had a boyfriend, and that it was Chase. I ruined everything. It’s been lies all along, the relationship between Chase and me were never real, we were only pretending.”
“You are some damn good actors.” He smiled.
“It’s not funny! Today when you were playing ‘The winner takes it all’ I just couldn’t handle it anymore, it made me realise what I’ve been doing all along and that it really was time to forgive Harry. So as soon as you guys got off stage I pulled him to this room and kissed him. He kissed back and I’ve never felt more loved in my life. Suddenly he pulled away and asked me about Chase, I had to tell him the truth, we had a fight and..” Hannah stopped, her eyes tearing up again and she had trouble finishing the sentence, afraid that it would make her heart break even more than it already had. “I’m afraid he’s gone forever now” She whispered and gave up on holding her tears back.
“Hannah sweetie, calm down okay? Don’t get mad at me when I say this, but dating a gay guy isn’t the best idea. You could do so much better! Lying is not who you are, and..”
“Stop, just stop!” Hannah cut him off. “Harry already told me that, you don’t need to make it any worse.”
“I’m sorry, Han. Just remember, I didn’t know.”
“I know.”
“Will you please look at me again?” Tom asked, and Hannah slowly lifted her head to look into Toms brown calming eyes. “He loves you..” Tom said softly.
“No he doesn’t, he hates me!”
“That’s not true and you know it.”
“Tom..” Hannah cut him off.
“No, let me finish! I know that you feel horrible right now, and I’m sure Harry does too. Right now there’s nothing you can do, he needs time. He loves you, Hannah. But you lied to him and you know how he feels about lying. The only thing you do right now is just stay a bit away from him, give him some space. If he loves you then he’ll forgive you, and I know he does, so it shouldn’t take long.” Tom smiled at her, and wiped a few tears away from Hannahs cheek. “Cheer up, love. Everything is going to be fine, just give it some time.”
“I know, I just can’t bear to think about what’s gonna happen if he doesn’t forgive me.”
“Don’t even think about that now, Hannah. No matter what happens, you still have the girls, Danny, Dougie and me, and Harry will be there too, even if he wants to or not. You’re not just someone to forget!”
“That’s what he said too, but that was obviously not true.” She said; sadness was still in her voice.
“Stop saying that, Hannah. He kept a box under his bed for five years, he never forgot you..”
“But he didn’t call.. Remember that?” She snapped.
“Stop!” He took her hands. “What’s done is done; there is nothing you can do about it. You can’t change the past, but instead try and get the best out of the future! Now come on, let’s get you to your girls and forget about Harry!”
“Thank you Tom. I really appreciate this; you’re one of a kind.”
“So are you, love!” He smiled, “Now, let’s go.”

Tom and Hannah walked out of the room, only to find their friends there waiting for them. As soon as they heard the door close, they all turned their heads to face Tom and Hannah.
“Oh God, Hannah are you okay?!” Sydney immediately rushed to her best friend, and embraced her in a tight hug.
“Not really, I just want to go home. Is that okay with you guys?” She asked quietly. She knew she had to tell the girls about what happened. She just knew she couldn’t do it now; not in front of the other guys. She was scared that the Danny and Dougie would hate her too. It was enough for her to know that Harry hated her, but for his friends to hate her too, would just make everything a lot worse. She knew that in the end it was only what Harry thought of her, that would count, but she couldn’t help to be concerned about Dougie and Dannys minds too.
“Sure honey, let’s get our things and get out of here” Sydney smiled at her friend and picked up her back from the floor. She then put her arm around Hannah again, and together they walked out the door.

Hvad synes I så? Smile
- Ikke noget specielt hvis jeg skal sige det selv.
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyFre Jan 09, 2009 10:15 am

Jeg kan rigtig rigtig rigtig godt lide det!! ;D
Det er virkelig noget specielt!
Det er rigtig godt! Shocked
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyFre Jan 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Aw, takker Very Happy
- er glad for at du kan lide det!
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyLør Jan 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Jeg synes skam det var rigtig godt! Razz Tom er da bare herlig, sikke god han er til at trøste, hehe.
Det bliver spændende at se om Harry tilgiver Hannah snart (Det har han bare at gøre!) haha Very Happy
Jeg glæder mig super meget til mere, very soon please, haha Very Happy
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptyLør Jan 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Rigtig godt (:
Håber Harry tilgiver hende hah

<3
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 4:20 am

aww hvor er Tom sød Razz Harry SKAL tilgive hende!
Godt, godt, godt!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 7 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 7 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: