Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

The Unexpected - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 2:31 pm

ja det er super godt :b mere snart.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 2:40 pm

mcflys skrev:
ja det er super godt :b mere snart.

Tak tak Very Happy efter 'planen' får I mere på onsdag, på min fødselsdag, haha cheers
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Årh godt afsnit Very Happy
- Slutningen var helt perfekt, haha.
Jeg glæder mig til mere annesteg.
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 3:32 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Årh godt afsnit Very Happy
- Slutningen var helt perfekt, haha.
Jeg glæder mig til mere annesteg.

Haha, det var godt Very Happy
Og mange tak Razz
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 4:50 pm

Synes også det var rigtig godt skrevet, og glæder mig til mere !!! Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 07, 2008 10:39 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
Dannys-Princess skrev:
Rigtig godt skrevet .. Og virkelig godt afsnit .. Razz

Iih, mange tak Very Happy
Tillykke på onsdag så , hvis jeg lige glemmer at sige det der .. Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyMan Sep 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
theirstargirl skrev:
Dannys-Princess skrev:
Rigtig godt skrevet .. Og virkelig godt afsnit .. Razz

Iih, mange tak Very Happy
Tillykke på onsdag så , hvis jeg lige glemmer at sige det der .. Razz

Haha mange tak Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Her kommer næste afsnit (i anledning af min fødselsdag) cheers
Hope you like it .. Very Happy

Chapter 4

Hannah was walking down the hallway, on her way to class. The though of Harry in front of her house, staring at her, wouldn’t leave Hannah’s head. Why was he standing in front of her house? Even worse, he had seen her dancing. Well, he had seen her dance before, but at that time she hadn’t let go and just danced what she felt. She had done that yesterday evening, when he saw her through the window. When she dances alone, she lets go of her feelings.
Hannah was walking in her own little world, and suddenly she bumped into something.
“Ouch!” she gasped, as the books she held were being pushed into her stomach.
“I’m so sorry..” she heard someone say. Hannah looked up and was met by a pair of piecing blue eyes, Harry’s. She quickly looked down at her feet and kept on walking.
“Hey, are you okay?” Harry asked as Hannah walked away. She didn’t answer him, she just kept walking.

Shit, that was just a great start of the day. Walking directly into Hannah! Harry was a little confused, why was she just ignoring him? Harry decided to talk to Hannah when they had to dance. That was his favourite moment of the day, when he got to spend almost two hours dancing with Hannah. The days just couldn’t pass by any slower.
Finally, it was time for the day’s dance lessons. Harry walked in to the gym and waited around for Hannah to meet him at their usual dance spot. There was five minutes to they had to start, but Hannah hadn’t showed up. Harry was getting nervous. Where was she? Why wasn’t she coming? Was it because they bumped into each other earlier?
Harry got desperate, where was Hannah? She couldn’t just stay away from him, he needed her. He broke up with his girlfriend for her. She was his favourite moment of the day. It wouldn’t be the same without her.
Harry turned around, looking for Hannah. Suddenly the door opened and she entered. Harry’s jaw dropped a little. She looked amazing. She was wearing denim shorts, a yellow top and black high heels. Harry had never seen her wearing high heels before.
“Hi” She said, again like she had better things to do.
“Hey” Harry answered, “Look I’m sorry about earlier. I wasn’t paying attention and..”
“Hey, it’s alright. I wasn’t either!”
“Okay everyone!” Natasha yelled and clapped her hands. “Let’s get started. First of all, I’m glad to see, that almost all girls are wearing high heels. It’s important that you learn how to dance in them, because you are going to do that at the show.”

Hannah’s face grew into a smile, just thinking about the show. She was really exited about it. Especially when she found out that there was going to be a father/daughter dance. That was the dance they were going to practice today.

The lesson went by really fast and soon Hannah was on her way home. She put her earplugs in and one of her favourite songs started. She was walking down the street, with her bag over her shoulder and her high heels in her hand. Even though Hannah loved walking in high heels, her feet hurt from dancing and now she was walking barefooted.
Suddenly she had a feeling that someone was behind her, and as she turned around she saw Sydney running towards her. Hannah pulled out one of her earplugs and greeted Sydney.
“Hey Syd!” Hannah smiled.
“Hi sweets” Sydney answered, trying to catch her breath. “What are you doing tonight?”
“Uhm, I was planning on just doing my homework. Why?”
“Well, Jason’s friend is having a party and-“
“Look” Hannah interrupted. “I’m not going to your twin brother’s friend’s party.”
“Why, it’s gonna be fun. And we deserve to have fun. You’ve been working your butt off last year, YOU deserve to have fun!”
“Yeah, I’m going to again this year.” Hannah insisted. She wasn’t really into these parties. People just get drunk and then sick. She couldn’t really see the fun part anywhere.
“Whatever!” Sydney sighed, kind of ignoring Hannah’s answer. “I’m picking you up at 8 o’clock.”
“Sure you will” Hannah sighed. “I’ll see you then” She said sarcastically.
“You will, bye” Sydney said and sent her a big smile.

Hannah was sitting in her room, she had just finished her homework and it wasn’t even 7 pm yet. She was thinking about what Sydney had said; maybe she did deserve to have fun. Hannah’s phone beeped, which meant that someone had texted her.

‘Sweets, you’ve got an hour before I’m coming and you better be ready! I’m serious; I’m picking you up and dragging you to the party! Now, get up, get dressed and look hot!’

Hannah laughed at the last comment. Well, I better get dressed she thought to herself and walked towards her closet. After a half an hour of trying to find something to wear, Hannah finally decided on a short dark blue dress, and her high heels. She kept her hair down and it curled perfectly down her back. She kept her make-up light, but she was wearing more than her usual mascara.
At precisely 8 o’clock the door bell rang, and Hannah knew it was Sydney.

The dress: http://www.shop.only.com/shop/only/only-kath-ex-58952p.html
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Godt sfsnit som sædvanligt Wink mere snart..

TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN Very Happy cheers
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Godt sfsnit som sædvanligt Wink mere snart..

TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN Very Happy cheers

Mange tak cheers
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 10, 2008 10:40 pm

TILLYKKE ! XD
nej hvor er det godt !
glæder mig til mere xD
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 10, 2008 10:50 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
TILLYKKE ! XD
nej hvor er det godt !
glæder mig til mere xD

Tak tak Very Happy
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 10, 2008 10:58 pm

TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN SMUKKE! Very Happy
- Haha, men jeg har jo alleredet ønsket dig tillykke og givet dig gave og det hele <3

Det er et rigtig godt afsnit ! Jeg glæder mig til mere (; hehe.
- Jeg elsker når man får lov at se tøjet, haha.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 11, 2008 8:21 am

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN SMUKKE! Very Happy
- Haha, men jeg har jo alleredet ønsket dig tillykke og givet dig gave og det hele <3

Det er et rigtig godt afsnit ! Jeg glæder mig til mere (; hehe.
- Jeg elsker når man får lov at se tøjet, haha.

Tusind tak Very Happy Og ja, har du jo. Den er bare en super fin gave, jeg elsker den cheers

Og ja, det gør det hele mere virkeligt med tøjet synes jeg Razz Godt at du/I kan lide den Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 11, 2008 11:30 am

Rigtig godt afsnit .. ;P
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Ja rigtig godt afsnit. (: Mere snart. XD
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Så kommer næste afsnit til jer Razz

Chapter 5

The music was banging out the speakers, which made the whole house bounce from the sound of the bass. Drunken people were lying around the house as Harry was passing by. Why was he even here? Stopping for a second just to think about the situation, he convinced himself that he would go home; maybe do some of his homework.
“Hey mate!” he heard someone say behind him. Harry turned around at saw Charlie, one of his best friends. “How are you doing?” He asked, holding tight on to the table beside him. Well, at least someone is having fun, Harry though to him self.
“Hey mate! I’m fine. But I’m just gonna go now. I have.. Stuff at home..” he said, thinking about an excuse to leave the party.
“Well, aren’t you a little boring?” Charlie said, and took a large sip of his beer.
“Yeah, I guess I am.” Harry sighed and turned around, walking towards the door. When he was a few steps from the door, it swung open at new people entered. Harry didn’t recognise the girl, but the boy beside her was the one from detention. The one who was playing the guitar, Harry didn’t know his name.
“Come on!” the girl yelled, apparently to someone outside. “It’s gonna be fun!” she smiled widely and made her way inside. The door closed for a second before reopening, a nervous looking girl stepped inside. Harry’s heart skipped a beat and he immediately decided that his homework could wait.

Hannah stepped inside, letting her eyes scan the room. Suddenly she froze; right there in the middle, was Harry. Why would he be there?
“Come on!” an impatiently Sydney yelled. “Here” she said, offering Hannah a beer.
Hannah went further inside the house and tried to ignore the fact that Harry was there too. For some reason she didn’t like that he was everywhere she went, like he was stalking her.
“Sydney!” Hannah yelled, trying to shout down the music.
“What?” she yelled just as loud.
“Harry’s here.” Hannah said nervously. Sydney knew how Hannah felt about Harry being around. For some reason Hannah didn’t like him. “Hey, just ignore him and have a good time.” She smiled widely and went to find Tom.
Hannah knew that Sydney was right, why worry about Harry? It wasn’t like she liked him or anything; he was just a regular guy from her class. Hannah took a sip of her beer and went in to the living room where people were dancing. She sat on a free chair in the corner of the room, just observing people and drinking her beer.
Suddenly someone caught her eye. He was looking at her from the other side of the room, and then got up, walking towards her.
“Hey Hannah..” He said, smiling.
“Hi..” Hannah replied, but instead of chatting with him, she got up leaving him kind of stunned.

‘What did I do wrong?’ Harry thought to himself as he watched Hannah walk away, drinking the rest of her almost full beer. He had just convinced himself to go talk to her; he wouldn’t be doing anything wrong. He didn’t have a girlfriend anymore and Hannah was his dance partner.
Harry decided to go find her. He had plan, and he was going to stick to it. He walked around the house, trying to find her. It wasn’t an easy thing, since there were people everywhere. Suddenly he caught her eye; she was standing talking to her friends.
“Hannah!” he yelled, trying to shout down the music. She didn’t hear him, Harry moved closer, putting a hand on her shoulder as he reached her.
“Hannah?” He asked again.

Hannah jumped a little in shock, after feeling the hand of her shoulder. She turned around quickly, facing Harry. She felt dizzy, turning around too fast. She had drunken more beer than she was used to (which wasn’t much, since she wasn’t a party person).
“What?” she asked, looking at him.
“Do you wanna dance?” Harry asked, looking into her blue eyes.
“Sure, why not?” She said, walking to the dance floor. She only did this to get rid of him, thinking that if she didn’t he would be following her all night!
Just as they entered the floor, a new song started. The whisper of Justin Timberlake was heard though the room:

‘Just something about you
the way I'm lookin’ at you whatever’

Hannah took Harry’s hand, turned around, facing him.

‘You keep lookin at me..’

Just as the line was heard, Hannah looked right into Harry’s eyes with a look she had never sent a guy before. Only she didn’t know what she was doing. Apparently the alcohol was getting to her head. Making her do stuff, she would never dream of.

'Your gettin scared now, right?
Don't fear me baby, it's just Justin
It feel good right?
Listen’

Hannah started swaying to the music, not really noticing how people where looking at her. Her moves made everyone around them look. She was a good dancer, but Hannah didn’t really know it herself. She just loved to dance, hear the music’s rhythm and move to the sound. It made her feel free and the world around her would disappear.

As more people were entering the party, and the house got more crowded, Hannah and Harry kept on dancing. They got closer and as the music changed again, this time to a slow song. Hannah put her arms around Harry’s neck, leaning her head against his shoulder. Harry’s inside were flipping. They had never danced like this. His heart was pounding, but he pulled himself together, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her a little closer.
Hannah stopped for a second, realizing how close they were dancing. She lifted her head, looking right into Harry blue eyes. They met in a gaze. ‘This is it’, Harry thought as he slowly leaned closer to Hannah. They lips were only inches from each other, and Harry could feel Hannah’s breath on his skin.
“What the hell, do you think you’re doing?!” A familiar voice asked.

-----

Hvad siger I så ? Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm

Rigtig rigtig godt! cheers Hmm, hvem er det der har den dårligste timing i verden?! Mad (For det er da ikke Hannah selv er det?)
Glæder mig til mere!!

-Du fik min nr. 400 kommentar Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Rigtig rigtig godt! cheers Hmm, hvem er det der har den dårligste timing i verden?! Mad (For det er da ikke Hannah selv er det?)
Glæder mig til mere!!

-Du fik min nr. 400 kommentar Smile

Ja, det er jo ikke godt at vide, hvem der afbryder dem? Razz
Godt at du kan lide den Smile

Jeg er meget beæret over at få kommentar nr. 400, haha cheers
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Årh det er et godt afsnit Smile!
- Jeg tror det er Harrys gamle kæreste der afbryder dem,
men nu får vi at se, hehe. det er i hvert fald rigtig godt.
Fortsæt på denne super måde smukke.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 3:59 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:

Tusind tak, søde Razz
Ja, det bliver sørme spændende at høre hvem det er (;
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 4:00 pm

theirstargirl skrev:
sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:

Tusind tak, søde Razz
Ja, det bliver sørme spændende at høre hvem det er (;

Ja man cheers
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 4:43 pm

rigtig godt afsnit. :b Du skriver mega godt, mere snart.
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 5:00 pm

mcflys skrev:
rigtig godt afsnit. :b Du skriver mega godt, mere snart.

Tusind tak Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 14, 2008 6:52 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Det tror jeg også , men man kan aldrig vide det .. Hehe, glæder mig i hvertifald til at høre mere .. Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: