Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

The Unexpected - Page 8 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Hvor er det godt Anne Smile
Tom er virkelig sød i den...
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Tak, er glad for at I kan lide det Very Happy
- Skal prøve at skrive mere senere idag.
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyMan Jan 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Detr bare super godt. (: Havde faktik troet de ville synes det var sjovt hun havde ladet som om hun var sammen med en bøsse? ö men neej.. s: så gik det hele bare i kuk... men mere snart. for selvfølgelig kan Harry ikke leve uden hende. (;
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Ja rigtig godt .. Razz
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

Antal indlæg : 1784
Registration date : 06/09/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Jan 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Åh Anne... Det er altså virkelig godt !
Sorry jeg aldrig har postet hertil, men har fulgt med !! Og jeg syns virkelig det er godt! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Okay guys ..
Nu har jeg så endelig fået taget mig sammen, og det næste afsnit kommere senere iaften Very Happy
- Skal vi sige senest kl. 21? Razz
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Okay guys ..
Nu har jeg så endelig fået taget mig sammen, og det næste afsnit kommere senere iaften Very Happy
- Skal vi sige senest kl. 21? Razz

Jo tak Very Happy I'll be there Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Super Very Happy
- Måske bliver det endda kl. 20.30 hvis du er heldig xD
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Annesteg skrev:
Super Very Happy
- Måske bliver det endda kl. 20.30 hvis du er heldig xD
Uh lækkert ! Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Så er der endelig mere!
Enjoy Very Happy

Chapter 22

No, I can’t forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that’s just the way this story goes,
You always smile..
But in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows

The beautiful voice of Mariah Carey filled the room again as Hannah pressed the repeat button on the stereo and threw herself onto the bed. She adjusted the covers and sighed.

“We need to do something about this; she’s been like this for too long.” Lily sighed and looked in the direction of Hannah’s room. “I don’t care how or what we do, but that song is starting to get on my nerves!”
“I know; does anyone have a suggestion?” Anna asked, as she sat down by the kitchen table where the other girls were seated. The only one who was missing, was Hannah. She’d been in her room for almost two weeks now; she didn’t eat and probably didn’t sleep that much either. The songs had been on repeat for those two weeks and only the three friends got sick of listening to the same song over and over again.
“I might have an idea..” Sydney suddenly said and immediately informed Anna and Lily about her plan.

Once again the song ended and again Hannah sighed. The song made her sick, but she couldn’t stop listening to it. She got up, pushed the repeat button once again, and soon she heard someone yell at her in annoyance. This only made her turn the volume up. She started taking off her clothes, just leaving it on the floor and not bothering to put it back in the clothes. She then went to her drawer and found a pair of black leggings and a blue oversized T-shirt. She put the clothes on, put her curly hair in a messy bun and found her red converse. She turned off the music, found her bag and went downstairs.
“Bye guys!” She yelled on her way trough the living room and to the front door. Before she went outside, she put on her jacket.
The cold autumn breeze hit her face as she got outside; she shuddered as she walked down the street and away from the house. Hannah was walking in her own little world, the birds were singing and people were happily walking on the streets. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a girl laughing; Hannah looked to the left and saw a young couple walking side by side, hand in hand. The girl was laughing at something the boy had said only second before. She looked up at him since he was a couple of inches taller than her. Everyone could see that the couple was in love. Hannah immediately felt jealous. She wanted that to be her, to walk on the street and feel happy, free and loved. Only one person could fulfil these wishes; Harry Judd. There was just one problem, he didn’t know. He didn’t know what he did to her, the way he made her feel and how she felt safe in his arms - and his arms only!

Hannah walked down the familiar street, finally reaching her destination. She unlocked the door and went inside. She flicked on the light and went further inside, took of her shoes and went into another room. It was big, had wooden floors and mirrors on the back wall. The others were covered with paint, posters and other stuff that meant something to her. This was her special place, her favourite except from her room. This was where she went when nothing seemed to be right or when she wanted to do what she loved. This was her life.
She went to the stereo that was placed on a shelve in the corner of the dance studio.
She found one of her favourite CD’s and put it in the stereo, she then pressed play and let the music play. She put her bag down on the floor, took of her jacket and shoes, and walked barefooted across the floor, to the middle.

After spending hours in the studio, Hannah began to get tired. She glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 10 o’clock in the evening. It only now occurred to her that she hadn’t had anything to eat almost all day. She’d only had breakfast and right now that was a long time ago.
She went to the stereo and pressed the stop button. As she was looking trough her CD’s she saw one that wasn’t in a case. Wondering which CD it could possibly be, she put it in the stereo and soon the room filled with beautiful guitar play and soon a soft voice started singing;

Hello Beautiful
How’s it going
I hear its wonderful
In California
I've been missin' you
Its true..

Hannah was stunned, how could she forget about this CD? The most precious CD of all, and she forgot about it. Slowly these thoughts, the lyrics and music made Hannah break down. By the end of the song she was lying on the floor in foetal position and crying her eyes out. She couldn’t take it anymore; this misery was just too much for her. She knew she had to do something about this, she had to find Harry. She had to try and fix the mess she had gotten herself into.
Slowly she got her energy drained body up from the floor, wiped the tears away and slowly walked to the stereo again. She got the CD out, put it in a case and then put the case in her bag along with the rest of her stuff. She put on her jacket and shoes, picked up her back and went to the door. She turned off the lights and walked out the door. She locked the door and walked to the stop.
Hannah had been standing by the stop for about ten minutes and the bus would be arriving in a few. She looked to her right and saw a person walking on the sidewalk. As the person got closer Hannah could see that it was a man; he was wearing a hoodie, he had the hat over his head and his hands in the pockets of his jeans. He stopped a few steps away from Hannah, as if he was waiting for the bus too.
Only a few second later he was by Hannah’s side, he slowly put his arm around her. Hannah froze.
“What’s up, babe? How about you give up on waiting for the bus and come with me instead? I’ll drive you home.” He smirked.
“Uhm, it’s alright. I’ll just stay here.”
“No, come on. Don’t spend your money on the bus, when I’ll drive you home for free.” He winked.
“No thanks. I’m just fine!” She said, stepping away from him.
“Oh don’t be such a baby! Come on, babe.” He said, grapping her by the arm.
“Stop touching me!” Hannah raised her voice and ripped her arm out of his grip with such a force that she stumbled out on the road.
As she was trying to keep her balance, a light appeared on her right side.
“HANNAH!!” She heard someone scream just before everything went black.
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 11:22 pm

ANNE !!!!!!
Aigh for helvede !? Hvordan fanden kan du stoppe der!?
Hvad sker der !? Hvem er det !?
ARGH jeg kan ikke klare det !? Very Happy:D

Aj det er bare så godt !!!!!
Jeg er MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGA spændt på hvad der sker i næste afsnit !!! Very Happy:D

Mere snart ! cheers
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyFre Jan 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Hvor er du ond at stoppe der Shocked det er jo så spændende!! Kan bare ikke vente med at læse det næste, What a Face
BetteMøffe
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
BetteMøffe

Antal indlæg : 414
Registration date : 10/11/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyLør Jan 24, 2009 12:41 am

Ej det må du jo ikke gøre mod os?! vi mister jo den fine farve vi har i hovedet og bliver blege hvis vi ikke får mere!?
Altså hallo man! det er ikke fair! ;D

Den er vidunderlig, seriøst.. det er bare wow.. Shocked
Ann-Jones
Admin
Admin
Ann-Jones

Antal indlæg : 2885
Registration date : 02/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyLør Jan 24, 2009 1:04 am

NOOO hun må ikk dø!! Ej sårn en freaky skummel mand... urgh gir mig dårlige minder...
Var det Harry der råbte... UHH det er spændende... glæder mig til at læse mere Smile
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyLør Jan 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Muhahahaha, jeg er bare ond xD
Det bliver jo spændende at se hvem der råbte og hvad der er sket med Hannah Razz
You girls make me smile! I love you
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyLør Jan 24, 2009 5:19 pm

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ!!!!
Hvad fanden!!!!!
blev total opslugt, nu må jeg bare have afvide hvad er sker hah.

vi vil have mer, vi vil have mer.
vi drømmer om dennefic i naaaaat hah
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyLør Jan 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Please kom snart med noget mere .. Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyLør Feb 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Så er der endelig mere!
Skrev det meste af det her afsnit, mens jeg var på ferie, så undskyld den mulige elendighed.
Men her får I det altså alligevel, enjoy! Very Happy

Chapter 23

30 minutes earlier

Harry knocked on the door; a few seconds went by before it opened.
“Hi Harry!” Anna greeted him. “What’s up?”
“Hi, uhm I need to talk to Hannah.”
“She’s not home at them moment. She went out hours ago!” Anna said.
“And you don’t know where she went? I really need to talk to her.”
“No, I’m sorry.” Anna sent him a weak smile. Harry turned around to walk away. “Harry! Wait!” He turned around again. “She might be at the dance studio. You should check there”
“Thanks Anna!” He smiled and walked away again.
After walking for about 25 minutes, he only had to turn one corner before reaching the dance studio. He heard some voices just as he was about to turn the corner, it sounded like some people were arguing. As he turned the corner he noticed the bus pass him, he let his eyes follow the yellow vehicle and soon his eyes fell upon the scene that was happening ahead of the bus. A couple was standing by the stop, and suddenly the man pushed the woman out on the street. The lights from the street lights lit up her face, which seems all too familiar to Harry. Before he could react, someone screamed the most beautiful word in the most horrible way.
“HANNAH!!”
Harry’s head snapped to the other sidewalk on the other side of the road when the scream came from. A guy ran across the street and kneeled down beside Hannah. Harry snapped back to reality and hurried to the scene.
As he reached the spot, he saw that the guy who had screamed was Chase.
“Hannah! Hannah! Wake up, honey. Can you hear me?!” Chase was shaking Hannah’s lifeless body, trying to wake her up. The unknown guy, who had pushed her, had somehow managed to run away.
Not only did Harry now have to save the love of his life from dying, he also needed help from the person he had hated the most. The person he thought had taken Hannah away from him.

Later

Hours later Harry was seated by Hannah’s side, holding her hand like he never wanted to let go if it again. He looked at Hannah’s pale skin that was covered in red and blue marks, her curly dark brown hair that once looked like it was alive, was now framing her face in a lifeless way. Her always sparkling blue eyes were covered by her eyelids; she looked dead. The only sign of life was the beeping from the machine next to her bed.
Harry sighed; if only this was a bad dream. It had to be, he couldn’t believe that he was sitting here next to Hannah’s bed, afraid of letting go of her hand. He was afraid that if he did, she would be gone forever.
Someone knocked on the door, but Harry didn’t turn around to find out who it was; he kept his eyes on Hannah.
“Harry mate..” Danny popped his head inside the room as he opened the door. “How’s it going?” He asked. Harry sighed and shrugged, he didn’t know. He didn’t know anything.
“You know.. People say that they can hear you. Maybe you should like.. Talk to her or something?” Danny suggested quietly before he left the room again. Harry buried his head in his hands and soon his shoulders started to shake; he was crying. It was too much pain for him. How was he supposed to talk to Hannah when he knew that she wouldn’t answer him?
Again someone knocked on the door. Harry quickly wiped away the tears that had fallen from his eyes, and turned to face whoever was standing in the doorway.
“Hi..” Sydney sighed. “Can I just.. You know?” She asked. Harry understood; she wanted time alone with Hannah.
“Sure” He said and got up. He then leaned over Hannah and kissed her forehead. He might have been mad and angry at her for lying, but his feelings for him never changed; he still loved her.
“Thanks” Sydney smiled weakly at him as he passed her on the way out. Sydney then walked to Hannah’s bed and sat down. She looked at her friend; her friend that used to be happy, bubbly and enjoying life. But that had changed in a few seconds and now she was lying in a hospital bed. Her thin, small but muscular body looked weak; her light brown tanned skin had lost its colour and was now pale.
Sydney sighed and her eyes started to tear up again. It had been less than 24 hours since Harry had called her and the girls to tell them about the accident.
“What happened, Hannah?” She asked and wiped a tear away. “I don’t know what to do without you. If you’d been awake right now, you would have said that I still have Lily and Anna, and even though I love those two girls I wouldn’t be the same when you’re not here. Hannah, I need you to wake up. We all do!” Tears were now streaming down Sydney’s cheeks and she was trying to breathe normally.
“Hannah, we’re best friends. We always have been, and we will be forever, but it’s never going to be forever if you’re not here. I can’t live without you, neither can Lily and Anna. What about Chase, Jay and Jason? Tom, Dougie, Danny.. And Harry?! Hannah, he’s completely heartbroken, he’ll never get over it. Do you hear me, Han? Please! I know you can do it, you’re strong. I know you can, you just have to open your eyes and tell me that everything is going to be alright. The others keep saying that it will be, but I don’t believe them. You’re the only one who can convince me!” Sydney wiped her cheeks with the sleeve and opened her purse. She pulled out a frame and put in on the table next to Hannah’s bed.
“Do you remember this?” She asked and smiled. “It makes me smile every time I look at it.. Come back to this, Hannah. Come back and show me.. No, show us what life is about..” Sydney sighed, wiped the last tears away before standing up. She hurried out of the room and ran directly into Tom.
“Sydney sweetie..” He said and pulled her in for a hug as he saw her red eyes and puffy face. “ Don’t worry, sweetie. She’ll wake up soon!” He tried to comfort her.
“How do you know, Tom?! Everybody keeps saying that she will, but what if they’re wrong? What if she never wakes up?!”
“You know Hannah the best out of all of us! You should be the one to tell us that everything will be fine. She’s a strong girl, she’ll make it. Wait and see! Tom smiled.
“I don’t want to wait! I want, and need her to wake up now!”
“We all do, Sydney.” He said. “Remember the song That’s what friends are for?”
“Yeah” Sydney nodded. “What about it?”
“In good times and bad times..” Tom sang quietly, he then paused a few seconds before starting again. “I’ll be on your side forever more, cause that’s what friends are for.” He smiled. “She’ll wake up, sweetie. You have had good times, and now the bad times have come, but she’ll get through it.”
“Tom, you do know that that’s know really what the song is about, right?”
“Yeah, but it was worth the try.” He chuckled, which brought a smile to Sydney’s lips. “All I want is for you to be happy again, and that smile told me that there’s still hope.”
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 12:12 am

ÅÅh hvor er det godt (:
Håber hun vågner! Eller hun skal Sku vågne hah
Glæder mig til mere.
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 4:20 am

Org, var ved at være bange for at du helt havde glemt denne fic. Men rigtig godt afsnit .. !
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Dannys-Princess skrev:
Org, var ved at være bange for at du helt havde glemt denne fic. Men rigtig godt afsnit .. !

Bare rolig, jeg har ikke glemt den. Jeg er bare ufattelig langsom til at skrive kapitlerne, haha! xD
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptySøn Feb 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Wake up Hannah ! Harry needs you!! (og alle vi andre gør også..) Shocked Glæder mig bare helt vildt til mere Very Happy det er super godt Anne, nej FANTASTISK..
Mille
Star Girl
Star Girl

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyMan Feb 16, 2009 1:02 am

Huh ! Aj Anne... Det er jo....

WAUHUUUU!!!!!!!

Waga-waga-ding-ding skide godt !!!!!
Håber virkelig hun vågner !!!! Det skal hun... Det gør hun....

Åh...

JEG ÆLSKER DEN HER FIC ANNNNNNNNNNNE Very Happy:D

Puha... Er træt og hyper, men det skulle lige ud Very Happy
For mener det også imorgen xD
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyMan Feb 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Aww. hvor er det godt! Var total ved at tude :i
Og hvor er det sødt, og hun skaaaal vågne!
God hvor er Tom sød. Haha
Kom total til at tænke på Seth Cohen pga. 'that's what friends are for' xD haha

Mere snart! Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 EmptyTors Feb 19, 2009 10:46 am

Annesteg skrev:
Dannys-Princess skrev:

Bare rolig, jeg har ikke glemt den. Jeg er bare ufattelig langsom til at skrive kapitlerne, haha! xD

Det er så i orden , bare du bliver ved med at skrive så er jeg tilfreds ! Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 8 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 8 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: